Pyrosan (NA)
: Ziggs APC has been a thing since S7 lol You disliking off meta > < actually someone ruining a lobby
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IHOuGvPj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T23:24:51.269+0000) > > Ziggs APC has been a thing since S7 lol > > You disliking off meta > < actually someone ruining a lobby You clearly didn't read the champions of the comp. Did you? Because if you did you'd realize I dodge due to the cluster fuck that was going to happen and not due to an off meta pick But due to it being a bad pick for our comp, let me just restate. It was {{champion:77}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:350}} My team. Vs their team {{champion:36}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:25}}
Rioter Comments
: the skin is ruined by his decade old animations so you're good
That's the saving grace but the general skin looks so amazing.
: Current state of boards
I imagine if numerous people say fix your game; I'd Imagine something being wrong with the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Bring back the uniqueness that old runes provided
I used to run pure attack speed on Yi runes, oh the joy. When these new runes came out I thought, "Hey, this looks like fun, I'll be able to run different runes to other players and it'll work out and I'll be the only one with that particula---- What do you mean I have to run a fixed set of runes to make my champ viable? Biggest let down in the world. I take the slightest worst possible rune set-up and I'm doomed the entire game.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Stevev45,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=seu7L2P1,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-07-22T20:49:12.764+0000) > > They literally had to rework 1/3 the champions because the design philosophy changed so much. And it changed for the worse. How ? From my perspective the majority of champion reworks have been a huge success removIng non interactive or non skill expressive champions.
You call Kayle's rework a success? You call Akali's rework a success? Akali went through so much garbage and bridges after that rework. Kayle? Jesus christ, I'd have more fun touching my toenail.
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBïtchBërthä,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=u2aEAlaa,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-07-16T03:56:50.541+0000) > > Sir, our Japanese and Korean counterparts play League-On-The-Go in their cafes. We NEED to pander to them. > > Pfft, pleb. > > Yeah, I came from a time where a game lasted a good 40 minutes and needed an actual strategy, two-minute teamfights and just a good sigh of relief knowing we won. But I changed and now that the game only lasts 5 minutes, I feel much better. Are you implying you don't like when a midlaner is fed in the first two minutes and can change the game and force a nexus in 10? Pleb. Ah yes, you build a lead on your opponent but with your zero sense of macro you aimlessly wander the map for 30 minutes, group to AoE deathball teamfight for 10 minutes straight, and then coin toss who wins based on who has the idiot who gets caught. Muh actual strategy. Meanwhile, I've seen a video of a pro game where Koreans turned a single burned flash on the enemy team into a free Baron 5 minutes later. They're far more strategic about 1 game than a Tryndamere player like you has been over the span of your career.
As opposed to one laner who gets a couple kills within minutes of the start of the game, and that one lane carries within 15 minutes. You'd be botlane, doing well but top lane is fed within a couple of seconds and you blink, boom, game is over. Can't tell you how many times I played this game and for some reason, some lane was fed to shit so quickly, they single-handedly carried the game and the other two lanes can't do anything about it. It makes you feel like you have zero impact on the game. And what's this "Tryndamere player" talk. I never understood why people would even comment on a player's choice of a champion, would you say the same thing to Foggedftw? My champion choice should not matter, I play Tryndamere because I like the way he plays and the general look of the champion. I also play other champions, I just prefer Tryndamere because I prefer a split push approach.
Rioter Comments
: Is Project Jinx...
Title + An out of season April Fool's Joke.
PotPye (NA)
: Yeah akali is a bit broken but it seems like you're just upset that a fed assassin can assassinate....
a 3/0 assassin in 6 minutes, should not be able to just instantly KO someone. Especially in 6 minutes, where's the counter play? At what items do you have to stop from dying in 6 minutes?
Yenn (NA)
: My lane is 3-0-0 at level 6. I'm being 100 to 0'd in a single combo. I can't play the game.
Sir, our Japanese and Korean counterparts play League-On-The-Go in their cafes. We NEED to pander to them. Pfft, pleb. Yeah, I came from a time where a game lasted a good 40 minutes and needed an actual strategy, two-minute teamfights and just a good sigh of relief knowing we won. But I changed and now that the game only lasts 5 minutes, I feel much better. Are you implying you don't like when a midlaner is fed in the first two minutes and can change the game and force a nexus in 10? Pleb.
: You are very bad at tft if u think rageblade is overpowered, its literally getting buffed next patch for how weak it is compared to rapid fire cannon or other items that are actually broken and they are buffing other items like warmogs so the good items right now are not even going to be that broken compared to them, if you don't understand teamfight tactics all you have to do is go to twitch and watch good players play team fight tactics, it is literally how the game should be learned, and in the long run rng evens out and loses heavily to skill, which is what ranked grinding is for, to punish the players that get lucky 1 game. literally there is no point in drafting to win consistently at higher ranks in the normal mode right now because there is no reward at all except xp, and if i dont get a ranked system for TFT asap i'll be sad af. I dont even see that many bugs in the many hours i have played, true there are some bugs but they are rare and the next patch will fix those problems hopefully. There is a lack of information because too much information would overload new players, but i agree there should be better indications of stats and death recap is useful in seeing what is good. If a new player is overwhelmed by the amount they have to learn or complicated numbers they will be scared of playing (though the percentage indicators would be useful). But if i don't see a ranked system and i lose to some monkey who got 3 more items than me from luck and i don't any reward for playing consistently better it causes depression for me. At least in ranked if the monkey gets lucky 1 game he won't get consistently lucky enough to grind through a ranked system.
: I disagree with your post on a bunch of points. Here it goes : No, the game mode doesn't require or need a tutorial. Even more so a riot tutorial. They have been notoriously bad at this on the past. making such tutorials is a waste or recourses and time. As side from this, there are plenty of tutorial videos on YouTube. what riot should do is watch those, pick a couple of the 1-3 then work with the YouTuber to have that video in multiple languages and give them a bonus. results : stronger community ties, riot chooses to promote an influencer that is good for the game (non toxic). More TBA. edits. Point 2: Having a ranked system about this will simply help shape a "meta" and display the problems with the system. Making them more easy to fix. Like yes, we can all tell that item drops where after first round of PvE I can have 3 items, and you could have 1 item is a huge deal. But there's other things needed to make the game more balanced, and a ranking version will help with said balance/design issue. Point 3: Spear of Sojin and other items are not "broken". Some are "broken" such as Sword of Divine which is a "broken" item as in "why would i ever want to build this? dafuq???". Spear is indeed very strong WHEN STACKED. Once riot starts making "passive unique", its going to be over.
Accenix (NA)
: Riot's idea of playing with ranked.
If Riot's idea of giving me a Maokai supp who goes 0/12, who runs it down from the start of the game spamming, it's the right thing to do, and then give me two consecutive games of afk farming junglers, as a means to make me play more. They clearly didn't account for human stress levels and it's ability to reach, "Fuck this game".
: Runes changing from what I selected?
Rioter Comments
iainB85 (NA)
: Games with RNG, people with better decision making skills will climb to the top. You can't win every game like being an elite person at an FPS, but that's just the nature of the game. Not sure why you are so concerned, if you don't like it besides a casual fun time, then just don't play the competitive mode.
Casual fun time isn't fun when you play a game and you don't even feel the least bit enjoyment from seeing people with 3 completed items after the first round and you're sitting there with half of an item from carousel
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: because the people that climb will be the ones that adapt the most consistently to what the RNG throws at them effectively making them climb instead the people that only rely on getting those RNGeezus drops of 6 recurves while getting only ranger/gunslinger drops will stay stuck in w/e elo they get placed in
Except those RNGeezus players place high and will climb anyway. Im ina game right now, in early stage 2 and someone has a 3 star vayne already.
1MH3RD4DDY (EUNE)
: No point for reconecting to match
In all honesty, not receiving match rewards just because you reconnected after 5 minutes is quite stupid. Half the time you can't reconnect because of their end too.
Rioter Comments
zackdgod (NA)
: Changing Server region affects ping?
Put it this way, if you live in India, play on the EUW server.
cointerm (NA)
: Are you playing competitively? There’s a meta. There are strategies. I’ve got an item overlay screen and 2 meta build pages on Alt-Tab when I play, because my mind is like jelly and I can’t remember half this stuff. I see many people in my games that also know their stuff. If you aim to improve, you’ll improve. There is rng, but everyone is in the same boat. Take what the game gives you and see if you can make a cake out of it. Doesn’t have to be top spot - top 4 is good.
My friend has like 30 wins under his belt, he also manages to get 3-4 3 stars every game, whilst i have 2 stars and 1 stars. I could even be the only one building a certain comp in the entire game and I never get my units starred up. And let's not talk about items, Almost every time I fight drag/krugs/birds/wolves I get shafted.
: Controller problem league
Rioter Comments
Toadwart (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBïtchBërthä,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=qm3AEbNj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-10T20:22:21.748+0000) > > Im confused. You can already preview item combos, so Im not sure what you're asking for No you cant. you can preview the combo not combo(s). the OP is asking for a list to show when you mouse over a single item of everything it builds into. As it is now, you need a spreadsheet on a 2nd monitor listing all 64 item combinations and that is rather stupid.
Ah, "all". On one hand, every other auto chess does the same thing as league, on the other hand, it is frustrating and quite stupid.
: There is literally an option to use the old cursor, furthermore you already made a post similar to this.
> [{quoted}](name=A Sutpid Idot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=p4OFATKm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T02:42:22.679+0000) > > There is literally an option to use the old cursor, furthermore you already made a post similar to this. He did say "whined about this for years"
: Suggestion to Riot Regarding Item Combining in TFT
Im confused. You can already preview item combos, so Im not sure what you're asking for
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBïtchBërthä,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GeXfEtfE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-04T20:47:17.875+0000) > > I actually don't see the point of ranked on either TFT or Aram. > > TFT - RNG based/Few comp is spammed to win > Aram - Sometimes games end in 5 minutes just because the enemy team comp is full on rape or your comp is just that awful. > > Neither sounds enjoyable. Nope. When you go ranked you remove variables, and it's not hard at all. 1. Unlock entire champ pool. 2. Both teams get same champions (mirror match) 3. Instead of rerolls add champions at the top pool that is identical for both teams (anywhere from 3-10 champs) 4. Ranked. Both teams had all the same options. Also, you could randomly assign players/top pool so one may start with 5 champs and the other 5 for the other team start in the top pool etc. just overall both teams have the exact same selection. If you lose cause the enemy comp was better or counterpicked yours, tough **** you both had the same options. Anyone with half a brain could adapt ARAM to competitive. TFT as it stands is worse, even more RNG than ARAM and at the core would need a rework. Does riot care? Nah, ranked incoming anyway. ARAM should have had it a LONG time ago though.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GeXfEtfE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-05T02:18:53.038+0000) > > Nope. When you go ranked you remove variables, and it's not hard at all. > > 1. Unlock entire champ pool. > 2. Both teams get same champions (mirror match) > 3. Instead of rerolls add champions at the top pool that is identical for both teams (anywhere from 3-10 champs) > 4. Ranked. > > Both teams had all the same options. Also, you could randomly assign players/top pool so one may start with 5 champs and the other 5 for the other team start in the top pool etc. just overall both teams have the exact same selection. > > If you lose cause the enemy comp was better or counterpicked yours, tough **** you both had the same options. Anyone with half a brain could adapt ARAM to competitive. > > TFT as it stands is worse, even more RNG than ARAM and at the core would need a rework. Does riot care? Nah, ranked incoming anyway. ARAM should have had it a LONG time ago though. Only thing I disagree with is the mirror match, I don't want to be forced or force any one to play a champ they don't want to.
DevilHøøk (EUNE)
: Arclight Thresh(old concept)
Personally...I don't like it. It looks weird and doesn't fit well.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
DNAgent (NA)
: Does ARAM have ranked yet?
I actually don't see the point of ranked on either TFT or Aram. TFT - RNG based/Few comp is spammed to win Aram - Sometimes games end in 5 minutes just because the enemy team comp is full on rape or your comp is just that awful. Neither sounds enjoyable.
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBïtchBërthä,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w0HlOEZm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-04T14:52:02.234+0000) > > To be fair, skins cost money. To be fair, not all of them are worth what they expect you to pay for them.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=w0HlOEZm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T15:24:09.827+0000) > > To be fair, not all of them are worth what they expect you to pay for them. Then the issue isn't essence but the RP prices. Riot gave us a way to get skins of ANY value.
: Why isn't there a way to obtain orange essence other than disenchanting skins
Rioter Comments
: it had huge hype but nobody asked for it over any fun rotating mode riot just made it as their next cash grab stunt
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Awyb2cpV,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:19:59.611+0000) > > it had huge hype but nobody asked for it over any fun rotating mode riot just made it as their next cash grab stunt You're right, it's not as if everyone dropped rift/aram/TT for TFT. Oh not at all, it's not as if most people on our friends' list play TFT more than Rift now. You're right, TFT is only played by 50 players, because clearly it is an awful game mode no one has asked for. Frankly, it's not fun at all. /s
: make tft a separate game
"nobody asked for" New mode crashed servers and had millions of players in queues.
jamyooes (NA)
: Can't hover over friends
Stone766 (NA)
: Riot, please DON'T remove Qiyana's jungling capabilities
It's not that we're not playing her, BE is a scarce resource and she's banned.
: But... what if... the champs you had Other people also had alot of... And no one would be getting them One bad game doesnt make the entire thing bad lol
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dd4YaI6J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-27T23:56:49.755+0000) > > But... what if... the champs you had > Other people also had alot of... > And no one would be getting them > > One bad game doesnt make the entire thing bad lol I rarely get 3 star units. And if it isn't the stars it's the items. I can't tell how you many times I went through jungle camps and didn't get anything.
: Community : we like Nexus Blitz as a new mode that we love so much Riot : Nexus Blitz was boring, people didn't like it so much and there wasn't enough people playing it to make it permanent Community : TFT is broken and not fun. Its just RNG. Nothing special Also Riot : We'll release this gamemode because its a great mode and people enjoy it <3
> [{quoted}](name=ZiproKillxD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dd4YaI6J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T22:58:17.598+0000) > > Community : we like Nexus Blitz as a new mode that we love so much > Riot : Nexus Blitz was boring, people didn't like it so much and there wasn't enough people playing it to make it permanent > Community : TFT is broken and not fun. Its just RNG. Nothing special > Also Riot : We'll release this gamemode because its a great mode and people enjoy it <3 Don't get me wrong, I don't find it boring I like auto chess games, however from the auto chess games I have played I have never experienced such RNG such as Riot's TFT. I actually have better RNG in Summoner's War where I pull garbage from OP scrolls
Dynikus (NA)
: >Beta got negative reviews from important voices, but screw that cuz they weren't in numbers I must have missed this, because practically everyone everywhere said it was fantastic before launch.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6kNxEutz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T19:40:26.903+0000) > > I must have missed this, because practically everyone everywhere said it was fantastic before launch. I also missed when they disabled the game mode.
Rioter Comments
Raigar (NA)
: Quit league, life is better
Well I imagine if you quit any game and enjoy life, and do activities that actually further your intellect and wellbeing...you'll find life is better.
Okuma (EUNE)
: Toxic playerbase. Get's banned for what I'm assuming is toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=Okuma,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0LHmreYq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-30T12:08:13.777+0000) > > Toxic playerbase. Get's banned for what I'm assuming is toxicity. People get banned and it had nothing to do with toxicity.
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBïtchBërthä,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V04K9Tt9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T17:11:26.898+0000) > > I am velkoz. I was repeating their words. They wanted to report me the system can't detect that. only your summoner name and you saying report.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V04K9Tt9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-29T17:20:37.784+0000) > > the system can't detect that. only your summoner name and you saying report. Then why would I still be reported for that
: the report vel got you
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V04K9Tt9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-29T16:15:31.194+0000) > > the report vel got you I am velkoz. I was repeating their words. They wanted to report me
Show more

BigBïtchBërthä

Level 200 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion