Rioter Comments
cars3n (NA)
: warning: i could be spouting bullshit. _Obscurity_ is the same as_Invisibility_ except for one thing: when revealed, units that are obscured still cannot be targeted by point and click abilities and auto attacks. Invisible units when revealed are pretty much just, well, not invisible.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaum1568,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=w9AEeWZO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-05T04:19:09.623+0000) > > warning: i could be spouting bullshit. > > _Obscurity_ is the same as_Invisibility_ except for one thing: when revealed, units that are obscured still cannot be targeted by point and click abilities and auto attacks. Invisible units when revealed are pretty much just, well, not invisible. ohh ok thanks. thats something i should know since im playing alot of her right now lol
Rioter Comments
: Trolling?
> [{quoted}](name=Solutate Khaz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ErmhAwdA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-01T11:39:08.116+0000) > > Trolling? obviously. i was just excited i finally got back into it
Rioter Comments
Mártir (EUW)
: So Qiyana cant get her Water element at all, in 3v3 mode.
: it has come to a point
I’d rather have a fun lane then no lane at all
Rioter Comments
iiGazeii (NA)
: With energy users, using an ability limits the abilities they can cast next. Their energy regenerates quickly, but their abilities cost a huge percentage of their resource compared to a mana user. A mana user can use all of their abilities in tandem and need to go through several rotations before their resource will limit what they will cast, but an energy can't go through their full rotation on-cooldown. If they spam even one of their abilities for poke, they won't have enough energy to all-in. They need nearly a full bar before they can commit. Yasuo landing a Q at melee range isn't poke, it's a trade. Poke is where neither champion can commit on the other, and you're whittling down each other's health. If Yasuo is hitting you with his Q and it isn't a tornado, he's basically in melee range of you, and you can fight back. The fact that you aren't doesn't make it poke, it's him winning the trade because you don't have a cooldown available to contest him. Name one melee champion that doesn't have an ability that could hit another champion at that range or let them close a gap that small. Champions that are resourceless, like Riven and Yasuo, are gated heavily by cooldowns. Their cooldowns are generally longer than other champions, making them heavily dependent on CDR items and/or a level lead to be effective. They suffer hard if you can stay ahead of them. Their cooldowns are valuable resources in themselves, so if you can bait one early, like Yasuo's Windwall or Riven's shield, you can easily win trades in that extended window.
this man really used riven and long cds in the same sentence
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: We've had multiple dark and edgy characters tho And we will have more The next character will be an AD assassin so that might very well be an edgy character The mordekaiser rework will come out soon, he'll most likely be edgy Pantheon might be edgy And at the end of the year there will be a new unique marksman who could also be dark and edgy
tbh i completely forgot about them :/ im really dumb rn. i did just wake up when i made this so my brain a little slow rn
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Question: How do you view Riot?
tbh they seem like a buisness to me. the way i see it, they dont care about us players, about what we want. they only want to make money and thats it
: What inner dialogues do you have / actively try to defeat?
im having a hard time understanding what the post means (im exhausted right now and the two braincells i have in my head have clocked out for the day) but i think its asking what we're going through in our mind. i myself have a svere lack of confidence in things i do. with league for example, i always seem to go in thinking im not good at the game so why am i even playing and why should i try if it wont even help. if someone dies early that just makes it worse and annoys me to no end and hurts my climb to challenger.
: Can we nerf Riven and Vayne yet?
is it really them that are a problem or is it just the items they take that are overtuned. to me it seems like most champion imbalance in league could be fixed by tuning down alot of items they build
Rioter Comments
: > they are really good at looking into things if you send it to them like that They don't look into inting, not into people just running it down mid. You can do the work _for_ them and send games of people selling items for ms items to int faster and they don't do anything. They didn't even look into in-game death threats towards Riot employees and others. I wouldn't call that "really good".
id like to believe that happened but every time i sent a ticket they were punished so goodluck to you
Canarkas (NA)
: How to report someone outside of the game?
take that screen shot and write a ticket into support. they are really good at looking into things if you send it to them like that
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BigUwUGang,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lK3jXiP3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-10T20:58:29.559+0000) > > its funny you actually think this is a bannable offense. akali was never really that strong to begin with, just had one extremely frustraiting ability that caused people to ban her alot. win rates dot mean a whole lot but they still do matter and i dont think she ever got above 45% Well if we are talking about WRs as far as akali still has a delta of 56% meaning her 45% WR simply means low elo/ people new to playing her are doing bad, not that she is somehow weak. As far as champions go she still has a slightly above average delta, she is far from weak in the hands of people who actually know how to play her and if you seen a decent one you would also see that as well.
that is true but that could be said for alot of the champions though. i never thought about her actual mains though so bad on me i guess.
hoganftw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BigUwUGang,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lK3jXiP3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-10T20:58:29.559+0000) > > its funny you actually think this is a bannable offense. akali was never really that strong to begin with, just had one extremely frustraiting ability that caused people to ban her alot. win rates dot mean a whole lot but they still do matter and i dont think she ever got above 45% Honestly, it's not a matter of if they'll get banned or not. It's a matter of principle, standing up for what is right, and acting on the intention of making a difference. At the end of the day, I may well be wasting my time but at least here I am catching someone's attention either through my posts or through my reports. I just hope that others follow suit and join my cause.
the only attention youre going to get is people thinking that youre an idiot. reporting people for playing a champ that they want to play because you dont like them is low and dirty. there is nothing wrong with playing a strong pick to begin with, people do it all the time in any type of game. Be it cell or bardock in dbfz or bayonetta in smash 4 or whatever. people want to win and some people just like that character. no use in arguing with you though because youll never change plus your reports mean nothing anyways
hoganftw (NA)
: I report every Akali Player.
its funny you actually think this is a bannable offense. akali was never really that strong to begin with, just had one extremely frustraiting ability that caused people to ban her alot. win rates dot mean a whole lot but they still do matter and i dont think she ever got above 45%
Hotarµ (NA)
: god damnit someone beat me to it
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mjxi4QF5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T05:12:44.717+0000) > > god damnit someone beat me to it ive been cheated. I only wanted a nice greeting {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Rioter Comments
: We are straying away from what the support role should be.
Mindzur (NA)
: Kha'Zix is WAYYYYYYY too safe and WAYYYYYY too easy for the damage he puts out.
kha zix isn't that safe. the only safe assassin I can think of is zed or lb.
CatSith (NA)
: Unstoppable shouldn't be on a regular ability, it was a huge reason of why he was so good.
it was not the unstoppable that made him so good. like someone said before it was the duration of brittle that lasted basically until w was back up making it so melees had almost no windows to effectively punish ornn if they got hit with it.
: Why is this post still up? It's not League related. Delete it.
> [{quoted}](name=xG Spectre,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rMGdkqg5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-01T10:21:19.172+0000) > > Why is this post still up? It's not League related. Delete it. I guess you don't know what **GENERAL DISCUSSION** is for do you?
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BigUwUGang,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=23FsnFuV,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-01-01T09:18:26.750+0000) > > just because we don't get one character doesn't mean nitendo doesn't care. they cant just add every person some guy online thinks would be fun When you think about how many years people have been asking for this character how can you possibly tell me Nintendo is listening? People have been BEGGING Sakurai to put this character into a Smash Bros game for like 20 years. Fast forward to today he still ignores them.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=23FsnFuV,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-01-01T22:07:34.805+0000) > > When you think about how many years people have been asking for this character how can you possibly tell me Nintendo is listening? People have been BEGGING Sakurai to put this character into a Smash Bros game for like 20 years. Fast forward to today he still ignores them. maybe he has other plans for the game that he feels would be better. maybe he doesn't feel like geno would bring a whole lot to the game. besides hes not chossing the characters for smash 5s dlc, Nintendo is. maybe geno is in there and we don't know it.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Nintendo doesn't give a sh*t what we want. They've proven that by giving Geno fans the middle finger like 3 games in a row now. Don't bother posting on any boards/forums telling Nintendo what you want. They won't listen.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=23FsnFuV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-28T23:47:16.409+0000) > > Nintendo doesn't give a sh*t what we want. They've proven that by giving Geno fans the middle finger like 3 games in a row now. Don't bother posting on any boards/forums telling Nintendo what you want. They won't listen. just because we don't get one character doesn't mean nitendo doesn't care. they cant just add every person some guy online thinks would be fun
: Super Smash Bros Ultimate
tbh I don't know who I want now. with how many guest characters are here and characters I would've never thought could get in (ahem joker im looking at you) I cant think of anybody. the only people I would really ewant that I could name off the top of my head is someone from an anime but pretty sure daddy sakurai said they need to originate from a game. maybe a mortal combat character like scorpion or sub zero
: Year In Review Slated for Mid-January
all I got from that was **cyka blyat rush b**
Rioter Comments
: Pretty shocking to see Riot not even talking to us anymore.
its not surprising though. the boards is just pure cancer. half the stuff here is just people complaining and saying how shit riot is or how people should be fired because the game isn't how they want it to be exactly. nobody here actually wants to talk about change and come up with ideas to make changes and fix problems with league, they would rather bitch and complain. even if we got the changes people are asking for they would probably still complain.
Rioter Comments
: except for the part where almost no one in existence thinks CertainT makes for a good champ designer.......... also what in gods fucking name are you talking about with your analogies??
I think hes a good designer. his champs are fun and bring a lot of new things to the game.
OKIDJ (NA)
: Of course someone with the name "BigUwUGang" would personally apologize to the game developers on the general boards just because he might have had a couple outbursts or annoyances in the direction the game is headed. Also competitiveness leads to anger it is natural, just don't damage your relationships in real life because of it, literally be as toxic as you want online. Me on the other hand, I would personally nail each coffin of each game developer who ruined this game and bury them underground alive. The videogame developers do not give a fuck about anyone else and your negativity is ignored as much as your positivity. You wanna stop being stressed? Stop playing league, play Subnautica it is free right now if you download the Epic Games Launcher, the same one that Fortnite uses. It is a therapeutic game that has rich story, pleasant imagery, good music, and good gameplay. Literally just distance yourself from games that bring out your competitive spirit if you want a calm to relax you. Kudos to you and goodluck, hopefully you aren't actually a furry and your name is ironic. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNPoqvqu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-21T07:23:25.955+0000) > > Of course someone with the name "BigUwUGang" would personally apologize to the game developers on the general boards just because he might have had a couple outbursts or annoyances in the direction the game is headed. Also competitiveness leads to anger it is natural, just don't damage your relationships in real life because of it, literally be as toxic as you want online. Me on the other hand, I would personally nail each coffin of each game developer who ruined this game and bury them underground alive. The videogame developers do not give a fuck about anyone else and your negativity is ignored as much as your positivity. You wanna stop being stressed? Stop playing league, play Subnautica it is free right now if you download the Epic Games Launcher, the same one that Fortnite uses. It is a therapeutic game that has rich story, pleasant imagery, good music, and good gameplay. Literally just distance yourself from games that bring out your competitive spirit if you want a calm to relax you. Kudos to you and goodluck, hopefully you aren't actually a furry and your name is ironic. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} im no furry lol. the name is just for memes
: Show me evidence of this happening when the Zed isn't severely ahead of his target.
i would also like to see this zed play
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Éve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5jfbiuPN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-21T19:29:09.449+0000) > > Kayn players should just be shot in the back of the barn tbh. how is a comment like this even still up. if I cant call someone stupid or say the n word without getting into trouble why can wishing people to be murdered because they play a champ someone doesn't like allowed
: What is, in your opinion, the worst designed champion in this game?
: you only have a right to be mad if you spent money on the game
> [{quoted}](name=hallajuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNPoqvqu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-21T04:25:56.601+0000) > > you only have a right to be mad if you spent money on the game ive been playing for 3 years so yeah ive spent money
: season 3 kass is up there with Akali right now. What is your point.
s3 kass was way worse than what akali can ever dream of being. as people hae said, she isn't broken or op. just frustrating because of her w
Rioter Comments
øHaruø (NA)
: I can't give you any tips for real life as in real life I'm not someone to be stressed out because if I encounter a problem I never really give it any thought, I just live my life. Problems will arise, obstacles will occur it's all natural. Why stress about things you can't change? Why stress about things you can? Just change them. In game: - Play your fav music at a significant low volume like 20% so it isn't so distracting - Mute people that annoy you
> [{quoted}](name=Kriske,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNPoqvqu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-21T00:16:05.248+0000) > > I can't give you any tips for real life as in real life I'm not someone to be stressed out because if I encounter a problem I never really give it any thought, I just live my life. Problems will arise, obstacles will occur it's all natural. Why stress about things you can't change? Why stress about things you can? Just change them. > > In game: > - Play your fav music at a significant low volume like 20% so it isn't so distracting > - Mute people that annoy you usually im like that lol but now that im actually out on my own I can see why people do get stressed
Rioter Comments
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=h9nHA5u5,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-12-20T19:29:39.070+0000) > > Lol the old lore was literally a bunch of fanfics put together that had no impact on the world. I can say the same about the new one. Bunch of jumbled up stories, with no connection to each other (with few exeptions, of course). But, who cares about different opinions, keep downvoting.
: pyke has the best ganking capabilities. he can run in, pull an enemy back to your adcsupp/mid/top, stun them, and then ult and share the gold among whoever got the assist. he is ultimately the best jungler in the game but now with the 20% damage reduction on minions he can no longer clear camps fast enough to be able to stay relevant.
he was never best jungler in the game, not even close. the gold sharing is nice but he is still super predictable and doesn't provide enough that others have (plus more). his only cc is slow and easy to avoid unless you hit q which is also hella telegraphed and can be dodged/minion blocked easily. the only way to guarantee a q is to sit in a bush on bot and get them that way but even then if the laner has a brain they should have that warded(I make sure to always ward the bush and have my sup ward river). he was bottom 10 at best for junglers. I have not seen one successful pyke jg unless the enemy team literally didn't ward or pay attention to the map ever in the game.
: lol pyke jungle isnt troll pick. pyke jungle is life. pyke jungle has the best ganks in league
just because a champ has some cc and damage doesn't mean they can jg. please tell me what he has to offer that others don't have plus more to make him even the slight bit viable. he is so predictable and easy to dodge with what he wants to do that anyone with a brain shouldn't die to a gank from him
Show more

BigUwUGang

Level 113 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion