DeusVult (NA)
: Jax isnt the problem its the items he uses every item is too good on him he has always been this way So let me close that Ouroboros and say that Jax is the problem, if every item is too good on him and this has always been the case, then it isnt the items that break the champ, but the champ being broken from the start
> [{quoted}](name=DeusVult,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=REtoWqcq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-30T03:47:22.336+0000) > > Jax isnt the problem > > its the items he uses > > every item is too good on him > > he has always been this way > > So let me close that Ouroboros and say that Jax is the problem, if every item is too good on him and this has always been the case, then it isnt the items that break the champ, but the champ being broken from the start Has jax always been broken??? Wow i must have missed those times , because people havent complained about jax until around 3-4 months ago... Because jax has ~~ALWAYS~~ been this late game hyper carry , but now its even stronger. Hes basically a melee carry and has always been this way , its just that now , he kills even faster while being tankier. and youre noticing it now because there is so much shit one shotting you now , that the only way to counter it , its do a lot of dmg yourself and stay alive. and jax can provide that. Jax is not the problem , its the fact that {{item:3508}} lets him have w, counter strike on like almost no cooldown. The fact that {{item:3053}} gives him ad , a FAT SHIELD , and a lot of health so he gets to last long in team fights. Compare his new build to the old one , {{item:3078}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} {{item:1001}} (whatever you choose) {{item:3508}} {{item:3026}} , A lot of ad and sustain , while the old jax build was something like this {{item:3078}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3146}} {{item:1001}} (same thing){{item:3124}} {{item:3026}} , he would pop you like a balloon if he just sneezed on you , but he got deleted as well. This old build made him the best duelist in the game , but now with these new items , hes a better version of what he used to be. Plz , how is jax the problem , his kit has lasted this long because its effective and used to be overall balanced , but the new items make him a solo que monster.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Nerfing the late game of a Hypercarry while keeping his early game Insane
{{champion:24}} isnt the problem , the problem are the items he uses. Every item he builds is just so good on him , Jax has always been this way , this champion hasnt even been touched for a while..... Its just that the items he gets make him this amazing beast of a champion. His kit is fine , hell its REALLY OLD , and hes still relevant. Hes not overloaded like {{champion:84}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:39}} , the meta just really , REALLLLYYY suits him. conqueror + {{item:3078}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3508}} , make him amazing right now. As a die hard Jax player , i know hes strong , but its not his kit , its the items. Plz dont do anything else to jax because riot doesnt know how to balance items , i love this champ.
Rioter Comments
: Everyone is talking about Dark Harvest and Irelia/etc. But can we talk about this?
Jax himself hasnt been changed in a while. Its items and runes.... Seriously look at it, dont gut this champion because hes Good right now , nerf the items he uses. I play this champion , like a lot , and hes one of the few good bruisers right now and i enjoy him. And i see everyday people complaing 'jAX iS bRokEn' 'hyBrid DmG' , his mixed damage isnt really such a huge factor unless he gets {{item:3146}} , which he almost never builds. Would you rather have his W scale off ad instead of ap???? Then everyone will cry even more. Hes strong but not on the point of broken like {{champion:39}} {{champion:84}} .
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can't hear basic attacks of Thresh
I hope they fix it soon , it bothers me so much i dont play thresh anymore. Back to top lane it is.
: i want the old galio back !! rework is not good
I love the new Galio to be honest.... he just got gutted so hard man. They wanted him to be an ap bruiser , but since riot doesnt know how to balance their own game , they NERFED HIM HARD , and now hes just a tank. Youll get reported for going ap on galio now. hes so bad and i hate it.
Peep1996 (EUW)
: JAX IS BRAINDEAD, BROKEN
Ok lad , you seem upset because you probably got destroyed by one. Heres the thing about Jax, hes a hyper carry.... Now meaning his late game is very strong , to balance that out hes ~~supposed~~ to have a weak early game. But hes a champion that doesnt have a terrible early game , but he can _duel_ early game. He has one of the strongest lvl 1's , but it becomes difficult after that. And as you said , he gets an item and he can 1v1 anyone. Not really , he needs items to scale , just like every other carry , but lets look at his items. {{item:3078}} 3733, {{item:3748}} 3500 , {{item:3053}} 3200, {{item:3508}} 3000, {{item:3026}} 2800 , and boots which are 1100 (tabis or mercs). Jax is good early , but he gets harassed , kited , and most of the time out traded... Because early game what determines a champions strength are abilities , then LATE game are auto attacks. Jax relies mostly on his auto's early game , mid game and late game. And if you see his item set , you can _CLEARLY_ see they are VERY expensive. Getting triforce , and following that up by titanic hydra can take a while , and a lot of champions spike before jax gets to his spike , so he gets bullied , and probably blown up because hes not tanky yet. There arent that many high elo Jax's for a reason , the champion is very simple and gets easily countered either by an over powered bruiser , ranged top laner , or a tank (unless you count the times , TF blade uses him but its rare). Plus if you want to make sure jax doesnt do anything all game or ANY bruiser doesnt have fun pick {{champion:78}} , stupid base dmg , high armor and mr. She can shut down Jax without a problem. If you have such a problem with jax , you play and find out... See why every jax main isnt some high elo god that can 1v9.
: It sucks how horrible the game has gotten, and it's all due to the unbearable damage
I agree , but people do forget and tend to ignore this. There is a lot of dmg in the game , and the is _a lot of cc_ in the game. Right now it comes down to who has the most cc in each team, you can have all the dmg you want tbh , but if you cant go in and blow up carries like you need to with out getting rooted,stunned,silence, knocked up ,then youre useless. Yes everyone one shotting and getting one shotted ,isnt fun. But if you look at the champions , the ones who have reliable , consistent CC are the ones that are 'meta' and top tier , either that or they one shot. There is too much cc and damage in the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rigante (NA)
: I animated the new Bewitching Janna Splash Art!
really nice , and as much as I hate janna , I gotta admit... she looking like a snack with that splash art.
: Passive gives double CRIT {{item:3031}} Passive also gives a shield better than {{item:3383}} 's shield on self at level 1 Passive shield still better shield on self at level 18 with 1k bonus health than {{item:3383}} You can also get the shield back more frequent that using {{item:3383}} Mana less because why not Q 4-1.3 second CD ranged and does not attract minion aggro +100% AD damage and can CRIT of course 2 stacks = tornado...2 stacks every ~3 seconds without CDR at max level Tornado is ranged and provides CC with the same damage and CRIT Windwall blocks over 50% of abilities in the game because why not. Dashing around every minion in lane because why not. Ult +150% AD damage Ult gives 50% armor penetration for 15 seconds because why not. only the crits get 50% armor pen???? He hits 100% crit rate every game with ease. TBH the shield and 50% armor pen after ult is too cringe for me. It sets you behind when trying to trade him. If you don't punish him he WILL out scale you. If you tank he will melt you anyway with that 50% armor pen and 100% crit.
> [{quoted}](name=Just 4 Memes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Okw5dLkN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-02T05:13:52.541+0000) > > Passive gives double CRIT {{item:3031}} > Passive also gives a shield better than {{item:3383}} 's shield on self at level 1 > Passive shield still better shield on self at level 18 with 1k bonus health than {{item:3383}} > You can also get the shield back more frequent that using {{item:3383}} > > Mana less because why not > > Q 4-1.3 second CD ranged and does not attract minion aggro > +100% AD damage and can CRIT of course > 2 stacks = tornado...2 stacks every ~3 seconds without CDR at max level > Tornado is ranged and provides CC with the same damage and CRIT > > Windwall blocks over 50% of abilities in the game because why not. > > Dashing around every minion in lane because why not. > > Ult +150% AD damage > Ult gives 50% armor penetration for 15 seconds because why not. > only the crits get 50% armor pen???? He hits 100% crit rate every game with ease. > > > TBH the shield and 50% armor pen after ult is too cringe for me. It sets you behind when trying to trade hlim. If you don't punish him he WILL out scale you. If you tank he will melt you anyway with that 50% armor pen and 100% crit. ok thats his pros lets look at cons Has to be super aggressive due to him REQUIRING his items or completely useless. Meaning he constantly has took look for a fight , and its not always a win due to jg or misplay. If behind he becomes very hard to get back into a game. IF you let him get to late game , yes he did scale and now is a power house , but thats a fat IF. Very squishy ,even with {{item:3053}} , he's easy to burst. And you can bitch all you want about the shield ,you can jut poke it out lmao. Hes a front line fighter meaning , he's IN THERE going all or nothing , meaning he's susceptible to cc and burst. He doesn't shred tanks as well as you think , yes his ultimate has that 50% armor pen , but thats because he NEEDS IT , or he tickles tanks even with conqueror. Duo to the fact that he does FLAT dmg , and also loses dmg from crits due to his passive. His 'free shield' is easily poked out , and honestly it really doesn't block that much dmg. His ultimate that you're complaining about does jack shit dmg lmao , as it caps out. AND if he was as broken as you make him to believe you would see him often in pro play , not just some pocket pick , or sometimes used as a counter. he only got used when abc's were made memes and occasionally after. Play him , and you will see. because , why not?
Rioter Comments
: Mean players?
Heres a tip , play Yasuo {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} , even if you do bad people will understand that its a hard champ to play and they will be supportive. Nah just kidding , everyone is toxic , but nice at the same time. Its just those who hold it back who you have to appreciate. Its my first season playing , and let me tell you , every game is a different experience with the players on your team and the enemy team. Also dont be that guy that puts a '?' after you kill someone. No one likes that guy.
Acanthus (NA)
: Why were AP Bruisers slowly phased out, anyway?
i would say because , doe to the fact that mages , or ap assasins would be able to abuse it. Thats what made it kind of an issue before , mages stacking hp , a good amount of armor , and still able to burst the back line. If riot found a good way to make items for ap bruiser viable , with their items and not making mages overpowered it would be great.
Ðïana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=chiefcortes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EkWt5hAj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-01T17:04:51.278+0000) > > I dont know man , you can add me and see that i dont have any past seasons played at all. I do play a lot though , apparently ive spent 82 days playing league in one year.... I dont know if the website is accurate https://wol.gg/ , but thats what it says. Oh I believe you. I actually checked your OP.gg just to be sure when I first read this. Have you used XP boosts? Or played a ridiculous number of bots matches? I just don't understand how I've literally played more games just this season than you have, yet I'm ~60 levels behind you - Not even accounting for the fact that I made this account in S2/S3. Just confuses me is all :) I also have 89 total days played over the last however many seasons this account has existed. I'm gonna guess Op.GG isn't showing things for you properly or something, since it shows ~600ish or less games total for you. That or, like I said, you played some sort of ridiculous number of bots/ARAM matches, I suppose. Not that it's a big deal, just interesting.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EkWt5hAj,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-01T18:05:06.796+0000) > > Oh I believe you. I actually checked your OP.gg just to be sure when I first read this. > > Have you used XP boosts? Or played a ridiculous number of bots matches? I just don't understand how I've literally played more games just this season than you have, yet I'm ~60 levels behind you - Not even accounting for the fact that I made this account in S2/S3. Just confuses me is all :) > > > I also have 89 total days played over the last however many seasons this account has existed. I'm gonna guess Op.GG isn't showing things for you properly or something, since it shows ~600ish or less games total for you. That or, like I said, you played some sort of ridiculous number of bots/ARAM matches, I suppose. > > > Not that it's a big deal, just interesting. I dont play aram or bots , mostly norms... I just happen to do a lot of missions maybe. I dont buy xp boosts or anything. I just play a lot and happen to do a lot of missions that give xp.
: I really hope either some items change, or Morgana's Rework is masterful.....
Im all for making morg really useful , make her kit have more utility or more dmg. But im really not fond of that root.... If she can be really viable , without having someone cc'd for the rest of the game , awesome , get it right rito. Morg is fun to play (sometimes) , and i can definitely see her being a viable champ.
Ðïana (NA)
: The part I really can't wrap my head around here is your level and having started this season. How? Like I mean, if you played 24/7 it'd still be hard to pull off that level in one season, but you have Significantly less games this season played than I do, with a WAY higher level, AND my account is several years old. How'd you pull off the fast level ups is all I'm really curious about.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EkWt5hAj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-01T06:59:03.882+0000) > > The part I really can't wrap my head around here is your level and having started this season. > > > How? Like I mean, if you played 24/7 it'd still be hard to pull off that level in one season, but you have Significantly less games this season played than I do, with a WAY higher level, AND my account is several years old. > > How'd you pull off the fast level ups is all I'm really curious about. I dont know man , you can add me and see that i dont have any past seasons played at all. I do play a lot though , apparently ive spent 82 days playing league in one year.... I dont know if the website is accurate https://wol.gg/ , but thats what it says.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=chiefcortes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PlMmRENd,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-10-29T02:32:40.283+0000) > > Top lane has literally been the testing group for every op champ , look at quinn. Abuses ranged match ups , low mobility. Ryze top same thing. Tank ekko top season 6-7 , we even had tank teemo a couple times that went up to a 58% win rate. They want pantheon to be a good jg , but he gets abused top. Vlad and gank plank were supposed to be mid laners , but since theyre ranged they just abuse bruisers and juggernauts. Bot lane gets dicked ONCE and everyone loses their shit. Top lane goes through this 4-5 times PER SEASON. Look it up. Because when bot got fucked crit adcs were about as useful as ad syndra
> [{quoted}](name=SHANK LUX MAINS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PlMmRENd,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-10-29T20:24:05.105+0000) > > Because when bot got fucked crit adcs were about as useful as ad syndra It happened ONCE ,and that happened because games ended really early , and adcs didnt have time to scale. And only some adc's were played like {{champion:110}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:236}} . its just for once bot lande was diverse , and everyone cried because of mages. People went as far as calling bruisers broken.... just because they were played bot and had early item spikes.
: After 4 Years, I Finally Did It
Thats crazy man , i made it to gold my first season ( not really trying to brag just adding some back story, and season 8 is kind of my first season) , i started S5 in placements and after a year and 64 days of in game playing time ive seen how much ive improved , and by what you posted it motivates me to keep going and see how far i can go. If you managed to climb your way out of the hell thats silver and bronze as A SUPPORT , i know i can make it far with my top/mid. This game is crazy , seeing how far it will push you mentally and emotionally. Good luck man , i really do hope you see beyond gold and think you can improve , as i do now (maybe its hope i still have from still being somewhat new) ,but good job dude and hope it all goes well. Welcome to the TRUE elo hell ,because let me tell you , it doesnt get better lmao. Not to discourage you , its just the wild west in gold.
Kazo Kurosu (EUNE)
: Toplane will never be balanced (rant)
> [{quoted}](name=Kazo Kurosu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vGfkJLZf,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-28T15:06:03.963+0000) > . > > Meanwhile Jax has been broken for almost a year because he's the last purely stat-check based champion. You managed with Xin and Aatrox. Stop caring about what Hashinshin says and just rework him. People keep saying this and sincerely it pisses me off... {{champion:24}} is not broken , because of item scaling and what he becomes , hes a versatile champ. Look at it this way , as of right now HE HAS TO BUILD TRI FORCE , because of all the dmg in the game , he has to build dmg too , because hes SUPPOSED to be this late game carry... Lets look at it like this , they have 3 tanks wether its top,supp,and jg , or top,jg and mid.. doesnt matter 3 tanks , and they have a hyper carry like {{champion:67}} ,{{champion:18}} ,{{champion:145}} .he has to choose between , Do i go for the back line so they dont burn through our front line and then our back line , or do i go {{item:3153}} so i can shred tanks while being squishier... As of right now his best and most popular build is {{item:3078}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3026}} , makes him last longer but not enough resistance against a fed adc or mage. All he has is his ult and steraks shield , he cant one shot an adc because of supp shields and peel (as it should be , because someone building health shouldnt one shot) , thats because an assassin should be able to , or op mages who can one shot from the back line. So if jax wants to shred tanks , he needs a {{item:3153}} or {{item:3124}} , which makes him squishier ,and if wants to go for back line , he needs to find a way to get back there. Due to the fact that if he jumps in , he will be met with cc , adc flashes away , and a disengage. As much as Mages and Adc's bitch , jax inst over powered. Unless He gets REALLY ahead , he wont one shot. Even late game he doesnt one shot. He still gets kited really hard because he only has 1 dash , counter strike even with 40% is still on a semi-long cooldown. What Jax excels at is at 1v1's because hes a dualist , you SHOULDNT try to 1v1 a jax at any point in time. And depending on the opponents he can even 1v2 , thats because hes supposed to be this dualist (i say again) and you also have to account what you sacrifice to have Jax , you sacrifice a tank. Tanks are so useful late game , theyre engage , peel , disengage ,cc, shields , frontline. And what you get with Jax is someone who is somewhat tanky , and does t good amount of dmg. You cant just look at Jax and say this champ is op , you have to see how he affects his team , and what he brings. Because if you say,Jax is op by his split pushing and 1v1 potential , youre ONLY looking at his strengths , that are REALLY GOOD , but his weaknesses really show too. As of patch 8.21 he has a 52% winrate , and you dont even see him in pro play. So people can bitch all they want about Jax being broken , but hes a unique champ ,that is one of riots few good designs that has lasted this long. There are no stats indicating jax is broken , hes just in a really good spot. Dont take that away.
: Do any of you feel a bit sad when ur main is banned, even if u weren’t going to play them?
The worst part about mains its that you KNOW THEIR POWER, you know what they can do , how they play , and how hard they can win if played right. As a m7 {{champion:86}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:24}} , im afraid when theyre on the other team , specially {{champion:24}} . Ive 1v9 so many games off 2 kills , and if i see them get ahead , i automatically think GG. its just a weird feeling , getting to know a champ and knowing what they can do can be insane. It kind of fucks with you , because youre afraid of what you know.
: "Why Are Supports Alwayas So Toxic?" Venting/Ranting Post
tbh , this is the first time i see this. I dont usually see supports be toxic unless theyre playing someone with someone who has a decent skill ceiling like {{champion:412}} ,{{champion:12}} ,{{champion:432}} . Barely i see a janna be toxic , or nami, even a soraka. Supps are usually chill tbh. But when i play supp i play {{champion:412}} , and dealing with some dumbass adc really tilts me, so its sucks you have to rely on other people to do good and win the game. So thats why supports are looked down upon , because unless youre on some madlife type shit , youre just a 0 to the left to other people. i see the support type people be nice , the usual toxic ones are Top,jg, and mid. Now those 3 roles , thats where the good shit is.
: Yup, everytime lane diversity goes up so does cancer. At least now toplaners can feel the pain adcs felt when swain and vlad were the best botlane champs
> [{quoted}](name=SHANK LUX MAINS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PlMmRENd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-28T23:46:26.454+0000) > > Yup, everytime lane diversity goes up so does cancer. At least now toplaners can feel the pain adcs felt when swain and vlad were the best botlane champs Top lane has literally been the testing group for every op champ , look at quinn. Abuses ranged match ups , low mobility. Ryze top same thing. Tank ekko top season 6-7 , we even had tank teemo a couple times that went up to a 58% win rate. They want pantheon to be a good jg , but he gets abused top. Vlad and gank plank were supposed to be mid laners , but since theyre ranged they just abuse bruisers and juggernauts. Bot lane gets dicked ONCE and everyone loses their shit. Top lane goes through this 4-5 times PER SEASON. Look it up.
Jansuo (EUNE)
: Love the game, hate what they're doing to it :D.
> [{quoted}](name=Bondy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z8NFoiE3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-28T16:03:35.241+0000) > > Love the game, hate what they're doing to it :D. same lad , same....
Rioter Comments
: Shirtless Garen when?
> [{quoted}](name=Metallikaiser,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0No1Fdtp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-25T22:50:25.535+0000) > > Shirtless Garen when? look at rouge admiral garen lad. Ripped as f.
: This has been an issue for so long now...
Not only that , if you gift someone, you get the stupid 'x has opened their gift' for like 2 months. EVERY.TIME.YOU.LOG.IN. Makes me not even want to be nice.
DeusVult (NA)
: Poppy passive QoL change
that champion doesnt even need her passive to trade lol , she can 1v1 anyone lvl 1-11 lmao. Poppy is definitely fine. If anything remove a little q dmg , or make her E a skill shot...
: > [{quoted}](name=DeathBurs7,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qxAOq2m8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-26T15:01:27.531+0000) > > Small nitpicking, not really relevant to your main point, but... > > Garen maxes Q in 80% of match-ups, so the nerf he got is most impactful around level 7-11. Not really late game. Well you get my point it doesn't hit his core kite which his R or Passive while on other hand yorick got hit hard with his core which his passive.
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qxAOq2m8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-26T15:05:30.399+0000) > > Well you get my point it doesn't hit his core kite which his R or Passive while on other hand yorick got hit hard with his core which his passive. M7 garen , homie got me s1 and got to to gold with jax. Now , Garens Q IS DEFINITELY PART O HIS CORE KIT. How you use your Q or ON WHO you use your q on matters so much on this champ. Due to the fact garen doesnt really have a trading combo... its just silence>spin , and run away while using W so you dont take dmg in return. Plus garen's Q counts as an auto , and if you add grasp, it hurts a lot. The champion is simple and has simple abilities , SO EVERY ABILITY IS PART OF HIS CORE KIT (maybe not W tho lul).
Rioter Comments
: SIlver 5 Goal (Help me)
If you can understand league at its most basic core you can climb. This is my first season and i got to gold. Just knowing this , my champions dmg , the enemy champions dmg , what lane is losing , how bad they're losing, and where the jg is. Seems complicated but look at it this way. Who showed up to lane late? Bot or top , if top just know he will be back top 3 mins later and then again 2 mins later for his buff. Because from what i remember in s5 elo people just like to farm. YOU NEED TO GET AHEAD IN YOUR LANE. Its good to assume your bot lane is going to feed, When i played i ranked i just assumed every game my bot lane was going to feed , and as a top laner i picked a champ that has a strong late game , but has good fighting potential in the laning phase like {{champion:24}} {{champion:157}} , And carry.Also farming is so important , if youre not a good roamer , just make sure you at least have very good cs. You say you play garen , i got to s2 with garen , 62% win rate. so i can help you. take {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:4}} , ban teemo or darius and go to town. learn his dmg , you need to know that if you go for a trade youll go out winning. then if they play too back for you to kill them , deny cs and ward river. You need to get that tower down. Then you need to 'git gud' at roaming , start taking other towers , and killing other people. TOWERS ARE WHAT YOU WANT.
kargish (EUW)
: {{champion:104}} {{champion:61}}
> [{quoted}](name=kargish,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=bAIEzYJ9,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-10-20T16:21:55.365+0000) > > {{champion:104}} {{champion:61}} orianna's play rate is REALLY low , and graves was popular for like 4 patches. Orianna is popular in COMPETITIVE play , besides that i think its a 0.3 play rate. Not reallyt popular champs tbh.
Rioter Comments
CàSPèR (EUW)
: Jax is EZ
is there such a thing is over editing? nah lmao. and as a jax main i love this.
Rioter Comments
: "Spams mastery 7"
I know some of you might not like me for this because im an m7 yasuo. But tbh im not one of those Yasuos who uses it when you kill someone in a 1v1 (mostly because i forget and get kind of nervous during the fight and im still nervous after). I mostly use it when I miss an easy q , or a nado. Its pretty funny and the enemy laner probably gets a chuckle or two from it lol. But yeah M7 does NOT make you good.
Thilmer (EUW)
: -Less damage all over the place. -Random champions not one-shoting anyone in 0,2 seconds unless we are talking about a fed asassin one-shotting an adc or something like that. -Proper itemization for mages and the end of AD ítems always being better tan AP ítems. -Mobility creep has to stop. -Damage creep has to stop. -Stop putting overloaded kits in every new champions just to make old champions useless. -Apply the idea of "power Budget" for once. I'm tired of champions that have a ton of strong things for free. -Balance the power of the five roles. Season 7 was the season of ADCs, and rigth now we live in the seasson of junglers deciding the game. I want to have a chance to do something when I play top, please. -By the way, Top as a whole needs a massive change. "Counterpick or get counterpicked" is not fun at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t6NqE3L5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-13T21:47:23.591+0000) > > -Less damage all over the place. > > -Random champions not one-shoting anyone in 0,2 seconds unless we are talking about a fed asassin one-shotting an adc or something like that. > > -Proper itemization for mages and the end of AD ítems always being better tan AP ítems. > > -Mobility creep has to stop. > > -Damage creep has to stop. > > -Stop putting overloaded kits in every new champions just to make old champions useless. > > -Apply the idea of "power Budget" for once. I'm tired of champions that have a ton of strong things for free. > > -Balance the power of the five roles. Season 7 was the season of ADCs, and rigth now we live in the seasson of junglers deciding the game. I want to have a chance to do something when I play top, please. > > -By the way, Top as a whole needs a massive change. "Counterpick or get counterpicked" is not fun at all. How are AD items stonger than ap items? {{item:3003}} , gives you the second most ap in the game , a shield , and A LOT OF MANA. Also {{item:3157}} literally makes you unberstable, IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT. Proper use of this item in a teamfight can change the tide. It gives you ap , armor and a stop watch you can use basically every team fight. {{item:3089}} gives you 120 ap , AND it increases 40% of your total ap. MEANING even if a champ as silly as {{champion:54}} building full ap makes him one shot you, since he can build it 3rd item or 4th if you count boots. AP is REALLY strong , and so are AD items.
: It was him all along...
: I'm so sad, This looks so lovely, and yet I can't seem to catch a break to crawl out of Silver V.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LZflHYbF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-12T15:05:17.162+0000) > > I'm so sad, This looks so lovely, and yet I can't seem to catch a break to crawl out of Silver V. play poppy, annie,kaisa,pyke or irelia. youll climb.
Elipo (NA)
: I wanted to play rankeds cuz I thought Ez migh be the victorious skin (he was in the season 8 login screen, he literally says "and Ezreal is victorious" in this vgu) now there's no need for me to even touch rankeds. But why Oriana? I thought one of these would get it: {{champion:122}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} Oriana makes no sense to me. Now I think they also pick champions whose skins don't sell as much. Why give a free skin for a champion whose skins sell a lot. Monet money money
> [{quoted}](name=Elipo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LZflHYbF,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2018-10-12T19:39:27.262+0000) > > I wanted to play rankeds cuz I thought Ez migh be the victorious skin (he was in the season 8 login screen, he literally says "and Ezreal is victorious" in this vgu) now there's no need for me to even touch rankeds. But why Oriana? > > I thought one of these would get it: {{champion:122}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} > > Oriana makes no sense to me. Now I think they also pick champions whose skins don't sell as much. Why give a free skin for a champion whose skins sell a lot. Monet money money People would riot and say 'boycott' league if they made a victorious Yasuo. Do you not see everyday this cry babys get on and complain about Yasuo? But i agree that orianna makes no sense. specially with a barely above 3% play rate. REALLY stupid decision.
: >Orianna Oh so not worth getting Gold for?
> [{quoted}](name=NineTailedMystic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LZflHYbF,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2018-10-12T20:09:05.741+0000) > > Oh so not worth getting Gold for? definetely not. i climbed for higher elo , but if i didnt have the drive and if it was for the skin , i wouldnt even have touched ranked.
: The next Victorious Skin will be for Orianna
yay I climbed to get a stupid orianna skin. YAYAYAYAYAY. Because oriannas play rate is SUPER high.... Couldnt they give it to someone whos actually relevant. Not a mage thats relevant for 2 patches and then thrown under the bus? 'lets give it to the a champion with a 3.07% play rate. God i love the decisions this company makes. Gj rito.
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: Remove Yasuo's windwall and give it to Janna as her ultimate
its so funny reading all the angry comments from supports , mages and adc's. Yasuo is busted... even though he has a high skill ceiling , takes time to scale , has bad match ups , like other champs. Oh no , a late game champion that does a lot of dmg with high mobility.... the fact that he HAS to get ahead so he can get {{item:3046}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3031}} before 25 minutes or else hes irrelevant. All of you that complain about yas , need to go in a game and see what its like. See how 'no skill' and OP this champ is. Plz.
: Ban them?
> [{quoted}](name=Reaganomics,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nlvAkgTr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-10T13:27:57.968+0000) > > Ban them? my dude. i want you to know that , thats a stupid ass statement. I my self have a problem with kaisa , but not only her... the graves 2 shotting me, and the even that non stop ganks. plus as a mid/jg/top. I have to ban those who give a difficult time in those lanes. So kaisa could go unbanned. Do you see why your statement makes as much sense as a rabadon first buy on darius?
Show more

Biggest MO3 Fan

Level 190 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion