: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=1iuBoLQ1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T08:18:50.044+0000) > > actually it's not irrelevant. > > you asked if it's 35%. > > it's not. when coding you're making an artificial system that is meant to imitate random chance. If you had a layer on top of that to make it have a random % modifier you're doing a couple of things, but the bottom line is that nothing is ever completely random nor is it ever an exact percent. > > that's one reason why online slots and casinos are complete and utter garbage. there's always some internal rule that says x cant equal y or x can't happen y times. > > because if there isn't a rule like that then you end up with a formula that can be the same number infinite times and while that's technically possible it's unnatural. logic says that it's unlikely and therefore should happen less than something else. > > and since all logic in a program is man made it can't account for everything. a lot of times it's a loop that selects a number at random and if that number is >x or Everything you said there has nothing to do with actual coding but math instead. Probability can't be coded, x can't be y because if it were a part of any equation it would be a mathematical error. If x was y there would be no reason to have 2 separate variables. Exact percentages can be coded naturally. The yordle buff is a probability and there fore is not an exact math. It still can be coded to be 35% probable chance of miss but the likelihood of only and exactly 35% autos missing is unlikely. Also real life casinos and slots play by the same rules online ones do for the most part. Both are a probability simulator essentially. Its what makes them such a gamble. I know people have banked and lost on online slots many times just like real ones make people.
> [{quoted}](name=Bløød Zerø,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=1iuBoLQ1,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T08:55:21.304+0000) > > Everything you said there has nothing to do with actual coding but math instead. Probability can't be coded, x can't be y because if it were a part of any equation it would be a mathematical error. If x was y there would be no reason to have 2 separate variables. Exact percentages can be coded naturally. The yordle buff is a probability and there fore is not an exact math. It still can be coded to be 35% probable chance of miss but the likelihood of only and exactly 35% autos missing is unlikely.
: > [{quoted}](name=PhDs Nuts,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=1iuBoLQ1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T07:50:16.435+0000) > > Cool. Irrelevant, but cool. actually it's not irrelevant. you asked if it's 35%. it's not. when coding you're making an artificial system that is meant to imitate random chance. If you had a layer on top of that to make it have a random % modifier you're doing a couple of things, but the bottom line is that nothing is ever completely random nor is it ever an exact percent. that's one reason why online slots and casinos are complete and utter garbage. there's always some internal rule that says x cant equal y or x can't happen y times. because if there isn't a rule like that then you end up with a formula that can be the same number infinite times and while that's technically possible it's unnatural. logic says that it's unlikely and therefore should happen less than something else. and since all logic in a program is man made it can't account for everything. a lot of times it's a loop that selects a number at random and if that number is >x or
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=1iuBoLQ1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T08:18:50.044+0000) > > actually it's not irrelevant. > > you asked if it's 35%. > > it's not. when coding you're making an artificial system that is meant to imitate random chance. If you had a layer on top of that to make it have a random % modifier you're doing a couple of things, but the bottom line is that nothing is ever completely random nor is it ever an exact percent. > > that's one reason why online slots and casinos are complete and utter garbage. there's always some internal rule that says x cant equal y or x can't happen y times. > > because if there isn't a rule like that then you end up with a formula that can be the same number infinite times and while that's technically possible it's unnatural. logic says that it's unlikely and therefore should happen less than something else. > > and since all logic in a program is man made it can't account for everything. a lot of times it's a loop that selects a number at random and if that number is >x or Everything you said there has nothing to do with actual coding but math instead. Probability can't be coded, x can't be y because if it were a part of any equation it would be a mathematical error. If x was y there would be no reason to have 2 separate variables. Exact percentages can be coded naturally. The yordle buff is a probability and there fore is not an exact math. It still can be coded to be 35% probable chance of miss but the likelihood of only and exactly 35% autos missing is unlikely. Also real life casinos and slots play by the same rules online ones do for the most part. Both are a probability simulator essentially. Its what makes them such a gamble. I know people have banked and lost on online slots many times just like real ones make people.
: Is the 35% Yordle dodge actually 35%?
It feels that way because of simple math not coding. The guy above clearly doesn't understand randomness can be coded, or apps and coding meant to roll dice and numbers wouldn't be used in competitive online card tournaments. The basic math as to why it feels like it isn't 35 % is: Each attack shot out has a 35% chance of missing, rather than 35% of attacks missing. For example lets say ashe shoots 6 autos onto the 35% kennen. Each auto has a 35% chance to miss and if luck is on the kennen all of them can miss. It is not 35 % of attacks miss, as if it were it would become a static number as that would be 2 out of 6 autos missed guaranteed each time. 1 out of 3, 3 out of 9 and so forth. That's also means every auto has the chance not to miss. Or a 50/50 amount of autos miss. I know it feels like more but that is just cus the numbers are rolling in favor of the yordles for the most part. With the 6 autos you would assume most hit due to 35% being seemingly low of a percent. Which in fact isn't the case. Out of the 6, 4 will most probably miss every time as each time an auto is shot out, the random code gets put in use freshly and 35% is 1/3 of a chance to miss which in hindsight is quite large actually. So there fore each of the 6 autos get rolled and rerolled per auto on a 1/3 chance miss. Now probability isn't an exact science or math in this case. If you take a 6 sided die and choose any 2 numbers, then roll it twelve times or any amount, the amount of times you land on either of those 2 numbers won't be landed on 4 times or 1/3 the amount of times rolled . It may be vastly more or vastly less. Or it just may be 1/3 by a stroke of luck. Point is the yordle buff works the same it is not a guaranteed 35% of autos missing but rather an unknown amount with each auto having a 1/3 chance of missing. This is grade 7 math and has nothing to due with incorrect coding. In grade 7 we learnt to see how many times 2 dice would land and make 7 while there is a mathematical answer it was nothing close to the amount of times 7 was actually made when we physically rolled the dice 20 times. I took computer science and website building as well as AP calculus and I was able to successfully create a fake website for class that has complete randomness on where it would send you out of 5 options. It never rotated, there was no pattern pure random chance. You can code percentage of randomness you can not code probability as it a mathematical guess and not an exact math.
Seagk (NA)
: Valiant Sword Riven First Impression Feedback
Ok I had to reread that a couple times. Could you pls space out paragraphs or indent at least? Other than that I used to play riven a season ago and I can see what you mean.
: Permabanned for a while now, update
So im one peg from honor level 5 actually, have been honor 5 every season this system has been out and let me say I am not honorable for the most part. I am hella toxic but I learnt to be good with word use. Now I don't exactly mean cheat the system by saying 'light yourself on fire' over 'kys'. I mean use your words so that you appeal to anyone who is the game that may agree with you and to rioters who may read chat logs. Play prideful pity if you have to. It allows for toxicity that is for some stupid reason condoned. Often there will be one more who agree with you. To make them understand you better use a softer tone with a hint of sarcasm. Now this may seem all hobble gobble but I can't give an example without probs being reported here funny enough and I can't cite a whole game's chat log off the top of my head to give context. I'm not saying blatantly its ok to be hella toxic, but everyone has toxicity within just some bide onto it a lot more easily than others. There are all sorts of ways to provoke the troll or other toxic player onto admitting their fault onto chat. In which case you press report explain clearly what they said and hope for magic to reveal itself. Making a good connection on the team is important too as if they honor you there is a high chance you won't just be looked at by riot as some misdemeanor. Riot doesn't just look at the bad they look at the good too and see what exactly is frustrating you and how well you portrayed that while still being friendly to the people who didn't troll you are cause harm to you. Plus if you get honored by one person every game its steady progress. Here is one last tip a dc and supports usually honor each other even if they don't speak to each other all game just because they share a lane together. Doesn't mean they won't honor others tho. But if you want cheap honors excel in either of those roles.
: Lemme guess, ur one of those people who think that rage quitting is bannable?
> [{quoted}](name=Space Jhin,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha0P9Vmy,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-09T07:39:56.512+0000) > > Lemme guess, ur one of those people who think that rage quitting is bannable? Worse he is saying people who are having common technical issues that probs happened to him once or twice should get banned for having them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Tusnek,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha0P9Vmy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-08T17:43:39.632+0000) > > > Four games played this morning and each game had an afk/int on my team. > - One player left because he realized he had irl things to do after 7minutes. Okay, poor judgement in timing. Probably something scheduled outside their normal stuff. Shit happens > - The next player had 500ms ping the entire game. Internet can spontaneously act up. Match before that maybe they were fine. Not a Riot control thing. Shit happens. > - The next player suffered a client issue and couldn't restart his client but could walk around the map and type in chat to us. This is the only suspecious one because it sounds farfetched. > - FInally I decided to queue up for a ranked and avoid the normal cesspool and I was greeted with a swift remake Would you have preferred being stuck in a 4v5 or 5v4 (unclear which side had the issue)? Sure if your team wasn't the one at a disadvantage the free lp would be nice but oh well. Shit happens. > > It's very likely even though these players should have been automatically detected and were reported....None will face any consequences. Except all of them will most likely be tagged by the Leaverbuster and have the mark on them for punishments/future punishments.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha0P9Vmy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-08T18:13:52.114+0000) > > Okay, poor judgement in timing. Probably something scheduled outside their normal stuff. Shit happens > > Internet can spontaneously act up. Match before that maybe they were fine. Not a Riot control thing. Shit happens. > > This is the only suspecious one because it sounds farfetched. > > Would you have preferred being stuck in a 4v5 or 5v4 (unclear which side had the issue)? Sure if your team wasn't the one at a disadvantage the free lp would be nice but oh well. Shit happens. > > Except all of them will most likely be tagged by the Leaverbuster and have the mark on them for punishments/future punishments. Also auto detecting someone having a 500 ms game is impossible so they tend to read chat logs if the person was reported. The rest if up to the chat logs and decision of riot. The 3rd one happened to me personally twice within my 4 years playing this game. Basically the just is you load into game but cannot access the shop or your abilities but you can type and move. If you disconnect from the game to try to fix it will say you are still in. If you close client and reopen the game will open up again and it may or may not fix it. (Fixed itself once and didn't once). If this isn't the case then I agree it is highly suspicious. But none of these are really report into insta ban situations. Shit happens all the time and it's one game for them maybe you are experiencing multiple people but they are maybe only having it happen once. I have better ping on pbe than the NA server (shocking ikr) on the same computer. 53 and 78 ms respectively. I just played a game on one with 2390 ping out of the blue. The next game went back to 53 to 60 ping. You can't expect one persons bad game due to man made technology to be held accountable or be intentional. Also good bye, have fun being a stick in the mud somewhere else Tusnek. It was nice knowing you think that the small fraction of people leaving everyday isn't made up in the amount of new accounts joining every day. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: oh, so u mean make it more broken than it alrdy is.. nty
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=6Qaq2bw4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-08T21:24:54.848+0000) > > oh, so u mean make it more broken than it alrdy is.. nty Actually elementalists aren't strong Cus the golem but the double mana passive PLUS the golem
PB4UAME (NA)
: > The problem is that mobile champions don't really trade anything for that mobility. They deal comparable damage and have comparable utility to immobile champions, yet they have mobility on top of that enables them to be more aggressive and engage on their enemy, or get out of danger when they overstep. Been saying this shit since literally S2, but its only become more and more true over time. > In terms of game design, the devs need to reevaluate how much mobility actually costs out of a champion's power budget. Right now, it's not enough. A-fucking-men. They need to increase the power budget cost of mobility, I'd honestly suggest tripling or quadrupling how much they budget for it, and re-balancing from there.
> [{quoted}](name=PB4UAME,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZTM8p0U8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-06T18:22:17.672+0000) > > Been saying this shit since literally S2, but its only become more and more true over time. > > A-fucking-men. They need to increase the power budget cost of mobility, I'd honestly suggest tripling or quadrupling how much they budget for it, and re-balancing from there. Might I add that it isn't just the mobility moves that need to cost more but the whole kits of mobile champs. Their low costs makes them spam their high octane damage abilities and spam their mobility so freely. Sylas for example has such low mana costs to just clear a wave of minions and then gets a mini dash, a dash, a latch onto enemy dash and possibly can take an ultimate dash. Like I can play against a sylas and win its just as soon as I see him get locked on enemy side I groan. Same thing with yas even if that has goes 0/10 his wondwall and minion dashing and ultimate and passive, everything about him just annoys me. A lot of people can agree with basically every over mobile champ.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bløød Zerø,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Il5rp8ZB,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-06T04:38:52.987+0000) > > Also huge safety range, smart trapping is a thing, and good ol reliable positioning and kiting which is really easy on her compared to short range adcs. These posts tbh piss me off. Like sure they are right that adc does get blown up no matter how ahead they are. That's the point tho as an adc you need to at least have the basic of kiting, positioning, fight sense (who to be attacking). People assume adc should just stand there and auto while you have 4 meat shields but it's like adc is the hardest role if not the second hardest to fully master. > > Easy to play hard to master. Now im not one to talk im gold lmao and just picked up adc mainly ashe. But I climbed from silver 4 to gold 4 with just ashe on solo/ duo alone. Also went from bronze 2 to gold 4 at the same time with just ashe in flex, alone as well. It was 1 week and a half and barely any games. > > Like since OP mentioned cait and ashe you should never have a reason to get caught out by the 1/6 urgot unless you are playing far too forward. If your team is behind you position-wise there is an issue. People just don't understand that abusing your range is what makes the role so powerful. Secondly I know for a fact a 0/0 ashe can 1v1 a 1/6 urgot if she has average adc cs. Her kiting, disengage and re engage are very powerful into short ranged champs that are slow. If built correctly she will melt them. > > Adc despite the name don't have to carry to do their job. They need to pump out as much tdo (total damage out put which means damage per second of uptime). So while staying alive is important to pump out damage, there is no point if you aren't putting damage out and just living. Same for reverse. You need consistent damage not die early trying to carry but getting caught out and leaving the damage to the possibility of a full team of tanks. That's why positioning is important. Yeah lol , I was literally thinking like that Ashe has long range Aoe slow and her Ult is a good escaping tool And Cait even has a higher range As someone who plays assassins a lot , a champion like Cait is very hard to 1v1 in mid game Her Headshot literally crits half of your HP from a long range , even assassins can't kill yiu as fast as that , that being said , Cait becomes really hard to 1v1 for an assassin , what if the support is with her? It's impossible People are really biased
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Il5rp8ZB,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T10:39:42.567+0000) > > Yeah lol , I was literally thinking like that > Ashe has long range Aoe slow and her Ult is a good escaping tool > And Cait even has a higher range > As someone who plays assassins a lot , a champion like Cait is very hard to 1v1 in mid game > Her Headshot literally crits half of your HP from a long range , even assassins can't kill yiu as fast as that , that being said , Cait becomes really hard to 1v1 for an assassin , what if the support is with her? It's impossible > People are really biased Yeah for sure if she is back far enough to auto but her team is in front of her and beside her its almost virtually impossible as an assassin to head for her first even though she should be the primary target. So Idk how you would even get in range of urgot if a good cait can survive, kite and kill a talon jumping over a wall behind her. And god help me if the support is a good Leona or something that just peels for just the 2 autos cait would need to blow up any squishy assassin.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: And how is Cait bad vs assassins? She literally has a backward dash that slows
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Il5rp8ZB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:21:41.233+0000) > > And how is Cait bad vs assassins? She literally has a backward dash that slows Also huge safety range, smart trapping is a thing, and good ol reliable positioning and kiting which is really easy on her compared to short range adcs. These posts tbh piss me off. Like sure they are right that adc does get blown up no matter how ahead they are. That's the point tho as an adc you need to at least have the basic of kiting, positioning, fight sense (who to be attacking). People assume adc should just stand there and auto while you have 4 meat shields but it's like adc is the hardest role if not the second hardest to fully master. Easy to play hard to master. Now im not one to talk im gold lmao and just picked up adc mainly ashe. But I climbed from silver 4 to gold 4 with just ashe on solo/ duo alone. Also went from bronze 2 to gold 4 at the same time with just ashe in flex, alone as well. It was 1 week and a half and barely any games. Like since OP mentioned cait and ashe you should never have a reason to get caught out by the 1/6 urgot unless you are playing far too forward. If your team is behind you position-wise there is an issue. People just don't understand that abusing your range is what makes the role so powerful. Secondly I know for a fact a 0/0 ashe can 1v1 a 1/6 urgot if she has average adc cs. Her kiting, disengage and re engage are very powerful into short ranged champs that are slow. If built correctly she will melt them. Adc despite the name don't have to carry to do their job. They need to pump out as much tdo (total damage out put which means damage per second of uptime). So while staying alive is important to pump out damage, there is no point if you aren't putting damage out and just living. Same for reverse. You need consistent damage not die early trying to carry but getting caught out and leaving the damage to the possibility of a full team of tanks. That's why positioning is important.
Bârd (NA)
: Actually there's a ton of shit you can do to beat Morde R. * As noted, anybody with a cleanse isn't a viable ult target. * Alistar, Rengar, Olaf, GP, and anybody with QSS or Mikaels. * Anybody who can become invisible, untargetable, or unstoppable at a moment's notice can do so during Morde's cast time, causing it to go on full CD with no effect. Spell Shields would go in this category. * Akali, Camille, Corki (with passive), Ekko, Elise, Eve, Fiora, Fizz, Illaoi, Hec, Kalista (her support, to be specific), Kayn, Kled, Kha, Liss, Malph, Malz (technically), Maokai, Yi, Morgana, Neeko, Nocturne, Ornn, Pyke, Rek'sai, Shaco, Shyv, Sion, Sivir, Kench (his nearby allies), Vayne, Vi, Vlad, WW, Xayah, Yuumi, Zed, and anybody who buys Hourglass. Aside from those, there's anybody who can kite out Morde for 7 seconds. There are tons of those, so I'll just name a couple. * If Morde doesn't have Flash up, Anivia can wall herself into a corner and Morde can't finish her off, since his claw doesn't pull over walls. * Zilean... yeah. Morde won't be able to move, and even if he does get to Zil by some miracle, Zilean has his R. * Kai'sa can kite you out until she reaches the edge of the arena and the ult to your other side and kite you again. There's also just keeping the priority target more than 650 units away from Morde.
> [{quoted}](name=Bârd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZFeU8J8M,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:01:40.479+0000) > > Actually there's a ton of shit you can do to beat Morde R. > > * As noted, anybody with a cleanse isn't a viable ult target. > * Alistar, Rengar, Olaf, GP, and anybody with QSS or Mikaels. > * Anybody who can become invisible, untargetable, or unstoppable at a moment's notice can do so during Morde's cast time, causing it to go on full CD with no effect. Spell Shields would go in this category. > * Akali, Camille, Corki (with passive), Ekko, Elise, Eve, Fiora, Fizz, Illaoi, Hec, Kalista (her support, to be specific), Kayn, Kled, Kha, Liss, Malph, Malz (technically), Maokai, Yi, Morgana, Neeko, Nocturne, Ornn, Pyke, Rek'sai, Shaco, Shyv, Sion, Sivir, Kench (his nearby allies), Vayne, Vi, Vlad, WW, Xayah, Yuumi, Zed, and anybody who buys Hourglass. > > Aside from those, there's anybody who can kite out Morde for 7 seconds. There are tons of those, so I'll just name a couple. > > * If Morde doesn't have Flash up, Anivia can wall herself into a corner and Morde can't finish her off, since his claw doesn't pull over walls. > * Zilean... yeah. Morde won't be able to move, and even if he does get to Zil by some miracle, Zilean has his R. > * Kai'sa can kite you out until she reaches the edge of the arena and the ult to your other side and kite you again. > > There's also just keeping the priority target more than 650 units away from Morde. You have one mistake malz passive doesn't stop his r from trapping you, but it does stop Morse from getting the bonus stats. Unless that is a bug I picked malz into Morde assuming his spell shield would block r completely but learnt it was just the stats.
AhmCha (NA)
: Is it just me, or does fill=jungle moreso than support these days?
I put mid and support and get auto filled jg every 3 to 4 games its gotten pretty rough. Luckily im not the worst jg, just really hard to play when all 3 lanes are losing while still over pushing. Or worse I get someone feeding the enemy jg. I'm not confident in invades or duels in jg yet.
Anatera (NA)
: I wish they'd just give Yuumi SOME kind of weakness. And no, low health isn't a weakness when you're untargetable anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tosU2Ayz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-01T23:36:48.962+0000) > > I wish they'd just give Yuumi SOME kind of weakness. And no, low health isn't a weakness when you're untargetable anyway. Like maybe needing to unattach to use ult or something idk then she can get buffed in her other stats to compensate.
mark6028 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bløød Zerø,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HHp8OQyA,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:50:50.937+0000) > > Don't even mention old aatrox getting popular due to actually being playable and cool because they decided to go through with his stupid ass rework that was ugly, sounded like a dying car could talk, and was essentially a better worse riven. God I would play him since he looks kinda fun sometimes but every time I think about it I remember how they killed old aatrox when he was actually healthy and his design was awesome. Then I get tilted say nopety nope nope and rant to myself. He's not even remotely like old aatrox anymore. No revive, not attack speed based, doesn't have the whole take health and do a lot more damage or heal yourself toggle. Not to mention his design is pick or ban in pro play so he gets omega nerfed. Yikes rito Yeah i admit that new bbtrox is a fun to play champion but i just prefer melee autoattackers that hve to use interesting abilities inbetween and some thought process to it like jax, old aatrox and kled/camille. Hecarim too i love hecarim top too bad he got nerfed so badly for toplane. I wish they would just bring old aatrox back ALONGSIDE the new aatrox. Same with swain. I miss my old swain dearly. Used to be one of the best swain midplayers on EUW and riot just took that champion away from me. Not only the character but also the playstyle there is no other champion with a similar playstyle anymore. And i hate how riot and now also the community spout all that bullshit why aatrox was reworked and unpopular. The fact he had a 10-15% pickrate with a standard 50-52% winrate right before his rework defeats every argument from riot and their shills. I will also never accept "b b b but muh StAtChEcK" when adcs exists that do nothing but rightclick, from range, with less counterplay with items like bloodthirster and cheaper steraks now in PD.
> [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HHp8OQyA,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T21:58:57.089+0000) > > Yeah i admit that new bbtrox is a fun to play champion but i just prefer melee autoattackers that hve to use interesting abilities inbetween and some thought process to it like jax, old aatrox and kled/camille. Hecarim too i love hecarim top too bad he got nerfed so badly for toplane. > > I wish they would just bring old aatrox back ALONGSIDE the new aatrox. Same with swain. I miss my old swain dearly. Used to be one of the best swain midplayers on EUW and riot just took that champion away from me. Not only the character but also the playstyle there is no other champion with a similar playstyle anymore. > > And i hate how riot and now also the community spout all that bullshit why aatrox was reworked and unpopular. The fact he had a 10-15% pickrate with a standard 50-52% winrate right before his rework defeats every argument from riot and their shills. I will also never accept "b b b but muh StAtChEcK" when adcs exists that do nothing but rightclick, from range, with less counterplay with items like bloodthirster and cheaper steraks now in PD. Omg argh I miss Beatrice. Rito give me Beatrice as a champ with old swain's kit make her a bilgewater god that had taken interest in noxus and specifically swain. Pls
: AUTO PUTTING IN YOUR CAROUSEL PICK
This happens to me too its so much worse when it takes off the biggest centerpiece you have too. Like why doesn't the carousel pick just go on the bench itself if your other piece can
: Bard after spending 30 seconds in lane
{{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} So I can play every support to great amounts aside from Alistar and Bard. Should I practice Bard? He always seemed really fun. And im kinda getting bored playing the same champs every game tbh...
mark6028 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HHp8OQyA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-31T00:55:00.003+0000) > > do the champions get buffed because they sell the most skins > or do they sell the most skins because they always get buffed? Very good question. As seen with champs like aatrox who suddenly got popular when they were playable same with old irelia i tend to think it's the second case. Riot just left majority of champions alone and basically unplayable while the other top 30 gets all the skins, ads, videos and shit so ofc people tend to go to these promoted champions.
> [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HHp8OQyA,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-08-31T02:10:30.906+0000) > > Very good question. > As seen with champs like aatrox who suddenly got popular when they were playable same with old irelia i tend to think it's the second case. > > Riot just left majority of champions alone and basically unplayable while the other top 30 gets all the skins, ads, videos and shit so ofc people tend to go to these promoted champions. Don't even mention old aatrox getting popular due to actually being playable and cool because they decided to go through with his stupid ass rework that was ugly, sounded like a dying car could talk, and was essentially a better worse riven. God I would play him since he looks kinda fun sometimes but every time I think about it I remember how they killed old aatrox when he was actually healthy and his design was awesome. Then I get tilted say nopety nope nope and rant to myself. He's not even remotely like old aatrox anymore. No revive, not attack speed based, doesn't have the whole take health and do a lot more damage or heal yourself toggle. Not to mention his design is pick or ban in pro play so he gets omega nerfed. Yikes rito
CLG ear (NA)
: how tall is lyndis from fire emblem?
I'm surprised her boyfriend Hector isn't confused by the length of her hair too.
: It is also cockiness. If a player gets too cocky, they start being more irrational and do stupid mistakes that cost them towers, dragons, and even baron. Many times I have seen ADCs get ahead, then start diving teams 1v5 because they think they'll win, but they end up feeding the enemy team kill, shutdown, and assist gold, which then leads them to becoming tilted because their team "can't measure up". Not just ADCs do this though, top laners, mid laners, and jungles all do this. I don't think supports do this besides the super aggressive ones like {{champion:89}}, {{champion:25}}, {{champion:412}}, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=The Dreamwalker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=euhXa127,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-01T17:56:44.896+0000) > > It is also cockiness. If a player gets too cocky, they start being more irrational and do stupid mistakes that cost them towers, dragons, and even baron. Many times I have seen ADCs get ahead, then start diving teams 1v5 because they think they'll win, but they end up feeding the enemy team kill, shutdown, and assist gold, which then leads them to becoming tilted because their team "can't measure up". > > Not just ADCs do this though, top laners, mid laners, and jungles all do this. I don't think supports do this besides the super aggressive ones like {{champion:89}}, {{champion:25}}, {{champion:412}}, etc. Scuse me ill have you know full well I intend to win 1v9 as yuumi. Jokes aside unless you are confident on your champ and they are a champ capable of fighting many other champs depending on the enemy champs too its plausible to go headlong into a 1v4 or even 1v5. I've been able to pull it off as Vlad while splitting top. Sure I sometimes make the choice just to stall all 5 and play a goose chase but sometimes I am able to kill 3 in one flash ult e emp q w and severly damage the other 2. Sometimes when you are prideful you get less irrational and more stable. Simply Cus you know you can do certain things and when you do it just strengthens your pride and playability much more. Pride is one of those things like a skyscraper you are building. Keep your pride low and your building won't fall down but you'll never reach new heights as fast as others that keep their pride high but know how to prevent their tower from falling. Sometimes risks are needed and sometimes its best to play it safe. Learning when and where is important.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5gj0nbUE,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T12:32:23.698+0000) > > I understand your disappointment, but there is another side to the coin, too. > > I also love the Star Guardian skins, but not because I primarily love their aesthetics, but because of what they stand for. Which is magical girl anime. And what they did with the skin line by introducing these corrupted version is **perfect** in my eyes. Because the story is developing and in a direction that I was hoping for. > > I prefer magical girl anime with some twist, showing that the world they live in is not just happy joyful sparkles. These are teenage girls fighting a war and it is dangerous. It gives me chills, because it reminds me of Madoka Magica, which has been my absolute favourite magical girl show to this point in time. Showing that these magical girls can fall in despair and corrupt, this is exactly what I wanted to see and Riot delivered well. Yeah, but that dark side could have been portrayed via chromas, or even variant skins if they wanted to dredge those back up. As it stands, when Riot announces, and even names a skin line the same as the previous entries, players have expectations. They have even stronger expectations when Riot has shown they are adding much requested champions to the skin line - but then they cause severe disappointment when those champions aren't actual Star Guardians, but instead dark versions. Because then players are upset that their desired additions to the skin lines were wasted on something that wasn't what they wanted. I've used this example multiple times now, but it's like ordering a cheese burger, medium-rare at a restaurant, only to be told that they only sell quinoa burgers using vegan cheese. It's not what you wanted. Sure, there may be logic in the restaurant using alternative foods for their "burgers," but it disappoints and upsets customers when they are presented as the same as normal burgers. Or even, how about this example - suppose the next PROJECT skin line had the skins all look like this because Riot has written that the Program infected them: https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/113676478590_/Vintage-Toy-Wind-Up-Robot-from-USSR-60s-70s.jpg Would you be happy with these "PROJECT" skins? The likely answer is no, because you have a set of expectations when you're presented with a PROJECT skin. And just like in the Star Guardian scenario, it shits on the thematic entirely if Riot doesn't respect what it represents to the players. Players DON'T WANT dark and edgy Star Guardians. They wanted Star Guardians specifically because of the brightly colored, cheery thematic it presents that isn't really as hardcore as every other skin line Riot makes. Therefore, when Riot pollutes the skin line with dark and edgy skins, it goes against everything people expected and wanted, and it sullies the thematic. I get there's darker shit in stuff like Madoka Majica and all that, but that isn't typical or hell, even iconic about the style of anime as a whole. The iconic and typical thing about magical girl anime is that it features typically upbeat girls or youths who fight a galactic evil, but never lose their spirit. The core of those types of shows is the bubbliness, the cheerfulness, playfulness, and utter camp. These new skins don't represent that core of the show AT ALL. Now if they were actual villains, sure, they could work - but Riot's choice to make corrupted Star Guardians is just in poor taste and shows that they haven't done as much research as they needed to do into what the core tenants of a magical girl series are.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5gj0nbUE,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T15:06:49.944+0000) > > Yeah, but that dark side could have been portrayed via chromas, or even variant skins if they wanted to dredge those back up. As it stands, when Riot announces, and even names a skin line the same as the previous entries, players have expectations. They have even stronger expectations when Riot has shown they are adding much requested champions to the skin line - but then they cause severe disappointment when those champions aren't actual Star Guardians, but instead dark versions. Because then players are upset that their desired additions to the skin lines were wasted on something that wasn't what they wanted. > I've used this example multiple times now, but it's like ordering a cheese burger, medium-rare at a restaurant, only to be told that they only sell quinoa burgers using vegan cheese. It's not what you wanted. Sure, there may be logic in the restaurant using alternative foods for their "burgers," but it disappoints and upsets customers when they are presented as the same as normal burgers. > Or even, how about this example - suppose the next PROJECT skin line had the skins all look like this because Riot has written that the Program infected them: > https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/113676478590_/Vintage-Toy-Wind-Up-Robot-from-USSR-60s-70s.jpg > Would you be happy with these "PROJECT" skins? The likely answer is no, because you have a set of expectations when you're presented with a PROJECT skin. And just like in the Star Guardian scenario, it shits on the thematic entirely if Riot doesn't respect what it represents to the players. > Players DON'T WANT dark and edgy Star Guardians. They wanted Star Guardians specifically because of the brightly colored, cheery thematic it presents that isn't really as hardcore as every other skin line Riot makes. Therefore, when Riot pollutes the skin line with dark and edgy skins, it goes against everything people expected and wanted, and it sullies the thematic. I get there's darker shit in stuff like Madoka Majica and all that, but that isn't typical or hell, even iconic about the style of anime as a whole. The iconic and typical thing about magical girl anime is that it features typically upbeat girls or youths who fight a galactic evil, but never lose their spirit. The core of those types of shows is the bubbliness, the cheerfulness, playfulness, and utter camp. These new skins don't represent that core of the show AT ALL. Now if they were actual villains, sure, they could work - but Riot's choice to make corrupted Star Guardians is just in poor taste and shows that they haven't done as much research as they needed to do into what the core tenants of a magical girl series are. I think someone below told you this but you are in the wrong. If you aren't familiar with the series but know the basic jist of sailor moon, or it sailor moon was your childhood you may think they aren't doing the fans of magical girl anime justice with corrupted skins. The majority of people complaining about the skins not being the same as previous entries clearly don't watch enough magical girl anime or only watch the ones meant for younger audiences. For example in every single magical girl anime there are misguided magical girls. Sailor moon has the black moon clan. For godamn sake pretty cure the most basic and young magical girl anime has a girl who makes bad decisions despite being given the cure power. That's what made the show a little more exciting is that you see one of them have internal conflict time and time again as they fought off evil questioning themselves. Those are just 2 of the younger audience ones. Madoka is meant for a teenage to youth audience. And it delivers excitingly well and has set quite the mold for other magical girl anime. At the start all the way to near the end you get this feeling like the girls are doing good even if it is dangerous (episode 3). Then it hits you. They aren't doing good only for good but they also are the bad. If they let themselves get corrupted they become the evil and the magical girls are unbeknownst of this till they figure it out themselves. Madoka magica wouldn't even be an older audience show if they didn't include concepts like entropy and full on despair and whatever the hell happened in the rebellion movie with homura. Now lets look at it this way we aren't always going to have corrupted guardians. In fact we may only have 1 out of a batch of 5 next year or something. We are now just aware they exist so in the future it makes sense of one got loose or if darker champs get star guardian skins finally. (Looking at you {{champion:1}} {{champion:143}} ) Also both your analogies suck. What the hell is with that pic too? If riot released a corrupted project (cough they just did cough) it wouldn't look like that cus riot at least has a sense when it comes to design of skins and graphics. Balance of game not so much. Don't even get me started on the burger analogy. Like if you go to a place and you want a cheese burger and all they got is quinoa and vegan cheese then you would leave and find another place thinking oh well they seem to be vegan only. You would move on. You wouldn't sit there and pout like a baby and say its stupid how you only serve vegan. Then demand they get you a cheese burger. I sure hope you wouldn't do that. You know seeing how there are many vegan restaurants nowadays and if you did that at each one well you have to much time on your hands clearly. And if you meant that analogy as they used to serve cheese burgers then swapped to vegan only well what you do in real life? Still sit there and demand or would you go try the quinoa burger or find a new place? Personally I would try the quinoa burger if I don't like it I would find a new place. Maybe I would like it I mean im not vegan but I do enjoy the beyond meat burgers from A&W.
: To be fair, that something like this was going to happen was kinda already heavily hinted back then with the release of Star Guardian Ahri. With that whole thing that she had fallen comrades, that Syndra is hinted to have some secret plans and everything. Hell, they even already mentioned the corruption back then with that ghost story about the Dark Guardian. So if people were expecting the Star Guardians to stay happy, colourful, and upbeat, then I think these people were actively chosing to ignore the foreshadowing that Riot definitely did...... And it doesn't shit on the magical girl thematic in the slightest, at least in my own opinion. Magical girl shows are not all about being always upbeat, colourful, and lighthearted. Puella Magi Madoka Magica kinda started a trend towards darker fantasies in this genre. Other examples are stuff like Magical Girl Website. You say that this is not what people wanted, but I am the proof that this is not the case. I prefer these magical girl shows with thematics like corruption, violence, pain, despair. It is actually great if a show starts bubbly like Madoka Magica, but then the twist happens and you notice that this world is not as friendly as you expected it to be. I think that this is an actual trend in the magical girl genre, while these more traditional shows which are always having the magical girls win against an obvious evil because friendship are still a thing, I think these other shows which are aimed at a more mature audience are growing bigger and bigger. ________________ Also, your comparison with the burger is not really appliable here in my opinion.... Your comparison implies that I am completely unable to get a normal burger. That is not the case. There are still the "normal" Star Guardians with the 2 old teams as well as new additions to come most likely. Even these 4 new skins have a normal Star Guardian with Neeko, who did escape the corruption and now joins the Guardians to help them fight this evil. It's not like Riot will keep just releasing corrupted Star Guardians from this point on. They just added another flavour to that universe by giving us Star Guardians which are different. Corrupted in this case.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5gj0nbUE,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T15:27:02.907+0000) > > To be fair, that something like this was going to happen was kinda already heavily hinted back then with the release of Star Guardian Ahri. With that whole thing that she had fallen comrades, that Syndra is hinted to have some secret plans and everything. Hell, they even already mentioned the corruption back then with that ghost story about the Dark Guardian. > > So if people were expecting the Star Guardians to stay happy, colourful, and upbeat, then I think these people were actively chosing to ignore the foreshadowing that Riot definitely did...... > > And it doesn't shit on the magical girl thematic in the slightest, at least in my own opinion. Magical girl shows are not all about being always upbeat, colourful, and lighthearted. Puella Magi Madoka Magica kinda started a trend towards darker fantasies in this genre. Other examples are stuff like Magical Girl Website. > > You say that this is not what people wanted, but I am the proof that this is not the case. I prefer these magical girl shows with thematics like corruption, violence, pain, despair. It is actually great if a show starts bubbly like Madoka Magica, but then the twist happens and you notice that this world is not as friendly as you expected it to be. > > I think that this is an actual trend in the magical girl genre, while these more traditional shows which are always having the magical girls win against an obvious evil because friendship are still a thing, I think these other shows which are aimed at a more mature audience are growing bigger and bigger. > > ________________ > > Also, your comparison with the burger is not really appliable here in my opinion.... > > Your comparison implies that I am completely unable to get a normal burger. That is not the case. There are still the "normal" Star Guardians with the 2 old teams as well as new additions to come most likely. Even these 4 new skins have a normal Star Guardian with Neeko, who did escape the corruption and now joins the Guardians to help them fight this evil. > > It's not like Riot will keep just releasing corrupted Star Guardians from this point on. They just added another flavour to that universe by giving us Star Guardians which are different. Corrupted in this case. Also it's a lot like the black moon clan from sailor moon. They aren't inherently bad just misguided by one corrupted by choice alone. Zoe is supposed to be the corrupted by choice who misguides I assume and xayah was corrupted not knowing what is the better choice. We have no idea if the first star is even a good thing. What if Zoe is right and has a weird way of doing things but she knows the first star isn't the good guy. We have no clue what the first star is aside from a godlike figure who created the guardians to maintain balance through the universe. I also like rakan pretending he is fully corrupted for xayah despite us all knowing full well he is barely corrupted. Who knows where this story goes next maybe rakan will make xayah pure again and we get their pure forms as 1350 skins without voice line changes and price reductions if you have their dark versions. Like how pajama guardians have their price reduced if you have their actual star guardian skin. Maybe syndra will finally swap sides officially and we learn more about the first star and where the corruption even came from. Its too early in the skin story to decide that this is the wrong approach for these skins.
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5gj0nbUE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T05:13:43.105+0000) > > No you just don't know what you're talking about and will look for literally any excuse to complain at this point. > > Here, let me spell it out for you, since you read literally nothing Beardilocks said. > Xayah and Rakan are **not** getting pure chromas/variants because their **voice lines do not match the pure Star Guardian theme**, and because it **defeats the entire purpose of their legendary skins.** > > And using Zoe is a piss poor example, because Zoe is about _chaos_. She's not _supposed_ to make sense. Zoe is the aspect of change, not Chaos. And how many other champs have had voice lanes that don't match their skin? People are literally asking Riot to make a CHROMA, a SOURCE OF MONEY, so they can have their pure forms, instead of a recolor. Is Riot actually gonna pass up on money?!?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5gj0nbUE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T06:17:47.810+0000) > > Zoe is the aspect of change, not Chaos. And how many other champs have had voice lanes that don't match their skin? People are literally asking Riot to make a CHROMA, a SOURCE OF MONEY, so they can have their pure forms, instead of a recolor. Is Riot actually gonna pass up on money?!? If the chromas were to make their pure forms turn dark during the dark abilities then I would think that's fair trade as the dark and light unbalanced in them is key to the skins. Otherwise I can see why they wouldn't make the chromas.
Goodsdual (EUNE)
: Cass and Ryze are actually simple champs idk how bad you are to think they are not
> [{quoted}](name=Goodsdual,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=af5xNOus,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-31T23:12:08.800+0000) > > Cass and Ryze are actually simple champs idk how bad you are to think they are not Simple concept doesn't mean their skill cap isn't high.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Ryze's strength doesn't come from a mechanically difficult kit.... His difficulty comes mostly from his ultimate and kiting capabilities.... the basic abilities are not difficult to utilize
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=af5xNOus,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T23:09:05.064+0000) > > Ryze's strength doesn't come from a mechanically difficult kit.... > His difficulty comes mostly from his ultimate and kiting capabilities.... the basic abilities are not difficult to utilize Positioning too. Quite often on high skill cap champs positioning and movement are some of if not the biggest parts of their kits.
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bløød Zerø,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zrFxH1pj,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-08-30T20:59:37.132+0000) > > I mean its true every lane does better. Adc all are equally busted in their own rights to the point they don't feel busted till they rotate. Supports all have unique specific things they excel in. Mid has by far the most classic champs constantly being banned and picked and their pool of champs rarely gets a change. Trist is a phenomenon mid that hasn't happened in ages. And jungle can do whatever they want from farming jg to banking and camping every second without remorse. Top gets the shit end. Mid seems to be kind of a "Whatever" lane at this point. Supports going mid? Sure {{champion:43}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:3}} ADCs mid? {{champion:42}} {{champion:18}} Why not But i mean Pyke aside theyre mostly AP/magic damage still right? {{champion:62}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:39}} Oh umm at least there's no ta--{{champion:6}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:58}} Alright i give up what the hell is mid lately
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zrFxH1pj,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-31T06:48:45.687+0000) > > Mid seems to be kind of a "Whatever" lane at this point. > > Supports going mid? Sure {{champion:43}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:3}} > ADCs mid? {{champion:42}} {{champion:18}} Why not > But i mean Pyke aside theyre mostly AP/magic damage still right? > {{champion:62}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:39}} > Oh umm at least there's no ta--{{champion:6}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:58}} > > Alright i give up what the hell is mid lately First of Vlad isn't a tank. He is a battle mage. Second everyone you mentioned aside from corki and irelia are lower play rate in mid than the usual mid champs playrates in mid. Trist is a phenomenon this patch in that her play rate mid sky rocketed. Just cus they get played in pro in mid or sparsely here and there in higher elo doesn't mean they are common factor. Its like saying just cus I can make quinn, kog, and vayne jungle work and are niche picks makes them played by the masses in the jungle. Mid isn't a whatever lane in fact its got the second most diversity of lanes but its still sticks to its core champs usually. The rare champ slips in and out every patch in play rate but doesn't stay consistent to lets say syndra's playrate every patch. Also let me tell you Vlad was always meant to be a top and mid pick. Karma was always meant for both mid and support. Galio wasn't even meant to be a support but he was meant for mid and top. Champs go to roles they aren't always meant for or stick to one lane more than the other despite being able to be played in both. Mid has always been by far in every season the most experimental lane. Where they had the most diverse champ pool. Now its top due to many factors. Mid isn't just now a whatever lane it always has been in a sense. Funneling first started in mid then moved top as well. When lethality was new and Quinn was omegabusted for being a one shot roamer had the highest play rate and win rate in mid when that was first discovered and it stayed consistent pretty much until she and the items took a hit. Then she went back top to abuse the toplaners like usual. Point is when new shit gets tested its usually mid. Occasionally we got mf and ashe support. We also have yasuo bot but we always get the weird shit mid like camille after her initial release. It eventually leaves or sees very little play after a couple patches unless its truly in need of a nerf or change. Pyke isn't played as much mid since all the changes saying he basically can't solo lane or even jungle.
Divin1ty (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zrFxH1pj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-30T17:43:11.881+0000) > > Because they balance every other aspect of their game perfectly right? > They literally can't balance anything Every other lane is **far** better off than Top.
> [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zrFxH1pj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-30T18:22:08.895+0000) > > Every other lane is **far** better off than Top. I mean its true every lane does better. Adc all are equally busted in their own rights to the point they don't feel busted till they rotate. Supports all have unique specific things they excel in. Mid has by far the most classic champs constantly being banned and picked and their pool of champs rarely gets a change. Trist is a phenomenon mid that hasn't happened in ages. And jungle can do whatever they want from farming jg to banking and camping every second without remorse. Top gets the shit end.
: > [{quoted}](name=Don Pasquale,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q8P3Y3LJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-29T17:06:25.952+0000) > > Small indie company btw. But in all seriousness, they do have a seperate, dedicated TFT team as far as I'm aware, so the only resources that are really being shared (other than money, obviously) would likely be the QA, marketing and possibly art/design teams. I suppose that is enough to divert their attention somewhat, though how much it should is impossible to say without detailed statistics on the inner workings of their company. > > Side note: After playing League for the last 5 years, I'm extremely happy they released TFT. Not only is it a fresh break from League, I no longer have any intention of playing League seriously ever again. I find TFT to be much more up my alley and a far more enjoyable experience all around. You clearly don't know what an indie company is if you're calling riot one. You're just making excuses for them when the thread didn't even point out all of riots issues, this is with the fact that tft is only the 2nd game they've ever made because league of legends. Their client is awful, it's extremely unstable for no reason for some people. How do they manage that kind of client with only 2 games? League and tft? Not even to mention auto -chess style games are primarily mobile games because they're so basic. Theyre sacrificing the good game they had for the equivelant of a mobile game. I understand people like it, but far more people like the way league use to be.
> [{quoted}](name=MentalPopcorn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q8P3Y3LJ,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-29T19:31:57.938+0000) > > You clearly don't know what an indie company is if you're calling riot one. You're just making excuses for them when the thread didn't even point out all of riots issues, this is with the fact that tft is only the 2nd game they've ever made because league of legends. Their client is awful, it's extremely unstable for no reason for some people. How do they manage that kind of client with only 2 games? League and tft? Not even to mention auto -chess style games are primarily mobile games because they're so basic. Theyre sacrificing the good game they had for the equivelant of a mobile game. I understand people like it, but far more people like the way league use to be. r/whoosh {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: While in concept this would be pretty cool, since all the comps have overlap if you were to make a certain comp leave it would pretty hard nerf other groups. For example, making the ninjas rotated out would make getting 6 assassins really damn hard.
They meant remove the category not necessarily the champs akali can be an ionian assassin
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JackMcCarry,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tlwjEJJv,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T11:02:57.329+0000) > > They wont, you're the same person who flames his team mates with "sell skin lol" when they have a bad game on their main. > Realise you're the only one getting mad enough to go out of your way to flame other people who dont give a shit about you. I never said sell skin to anyone, I literally don't care if they feed or not as long as I'm not playing ranked, which I stopped a couple of weeks ago. I don't care if I sound mad, pathetic, low or petty. I will call them out on Eternal purchases because they're feeding money to a company that doesn't deserve it.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tlwjEJJv,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T11:06:10.886+0000) > > I never said sell skin to anyone, I literally don't care if they feed or not as long as I'm not playing ranked, which I stopped a couple of weeks ago. > > I don't care if I sound mad, pathetic, low or petty. I will call them out on Eternal purchases because they're feeding money to a company that doesn't deserve it. Same stuff man. Lmao that's like flaming an overweight person for eating unhealthy. You don't know what makes them happy even if it isn't what's best for them now. Its like saying you wanted to try something new and it didn't work out and some random person nearby started calling you all sorts of derogatory terms. It isn't productive at all and makes you look r%%%%%ed while making the other person feel bad for what could be a one time thing.
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: Because she historically barely used the ability defensively? Most of the times it was used to stack her Passive and surprise opponents with Ult Stun (or Buff Tibbers). Its defensive part could help sometimes, but it was barely used in that scope. And you can't tell me you don't see how a boost of movement speed can be helpful on a champion such as Annie, who engages almost every fight for her team. Moreover, take into account that she maxes her E last, meaning that she gets 8% less Damage reduction for 50% decaying Bonus Movement Speed for most of the game. The CD increase will slow her Passive stacking while barely affecting her Teamfight potential (unless you really want to rush max CDR on her). Any major boost in her engage potential is dangerous and Riot is apparently aware of that with these changes. Considering they also removed the Enrage on Ult Engage, they also nerfed her damage quite a bit, not only her defensive power. Besides, that movement speed boost may help more in dodging skills than absorbing them.
> [{quoted}](name=Anu3isII,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iaoF8I2Z,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-23T20:26:23.336+0000) > > Because she historically barely used the ability defensively? Most of the times it was used to stack her Passive and surprise opponents with Ult Stun (or Buff Tibbers). Its defensive part could help sometimes, but it was barely used in that scope. > > And you can't tell me you don't see how a boost of movement speed can be helpful on a champion such as Annie, who engages almost every fight for her team. > > Moreover, take into account that she maxes her E last, meaning that she gets 8% less Damage reduction for 50% decaying Bonus Movement Speed for most of the game. The CD increase will slow her Passive stacking while barely affecting her Teamfight potential (unless you really want to rush max CDR on her). > > Any major boost in her engage potential is dangerous and Riot is apparently aware of that with these changes. Considering they also removed the Enrage on Ult Engage, they also nerfed her damage quite a bit, not only her defensive power. Besides, that movement speed boost may help more in dodging skills than absorbing them. Umm historically it is hard defensively. Often used to win auto trades early at level 2 when the enemy midlaner tries to all in you. It also would often help mitigate damage in not just trades but tower dives and poke through minion waves. Not to mention tibbers benefited from it as well. That's also the design point early its meant to survive harder auto based trades but late its just there for tibbers and passive stack/rotation.
: Thank You Riot For ABSOLUTELY Nothing...
Might I also add he is a lot like a burst mage with these changes. He loses that battle mage category. Why does everything in league need to burst? Cus it gets views on pro play and racks money in? Great. Like Vlad you don't even need to build tanky just build dmg. Ryze is another battle mage that burst. I remember reading once Idk where riot themselves said they tend to go for bumping up damage because its easier for them and it makes pro viewership less boring to watch. Because viewers don't want to see slow and strategic pushing over constant action and fighting. That's why they buff and nerf specific champs not caring about solo play because they want viewers to see different champs more often than the same ones. This is why aatrox lost his identity because pro picked him for his strengths AND the revive. Not just the revive. But riot decides its unhealthy. Aatrox still gets picked, riot decision nerf after aatrox already lost his revive. Riot on the case said it was far too easy to proc the revive and get away for free. As if tryn ult isn't the same bs. At least when they made aatrox kill before he could revive it made sense. Grrr.
: Thank You Riot For ABSOLUTELY Nothing...
Tbh I like A Sol as he is now despite legit never seeing him played in my elo and also only playing him a few times myself. I think his simplistic design makes me wanna learn him but I have a feeling I wouldn't be great as I tend to not pay attention to myself often. I kind of hate Riot's new lets slap a paragraph worth of interactions between abilities for every champ. A Sol despite, from what I know, being mechanically challenging is quite straightforward. His stars orbit and do dmg. His q stuns and can increase in size. His w allows him to change his star range. His e is good for roaming and ramps up speed if he moves forward. His r is a push back to his w star range. Then you look at sylas, neeko, yuumi and even reworks like panth. They all have some kind of out of the box element and I get there are meant to be champs that are out of the box but basically every champ touched recently has been that way. A good out of the box example is jhin, well orchestrated and designed to be easier to balance. Then there are these nightmare to balance champs sylas, yuumi who get touched and changed so often since release. I prefer the more simple things and champs. Maybe that's why I like Vlad so much his abilities are pretty coherent to the player. Also f in chat for A Sol. Our fallen brother.
: Or... Just dont Complaining has become a trend. Riot shouldn't be expected to fix every teeny tiny problem everyone has. There are much more important issues.
> [{quoted}](name=36ONoScopeJFK,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pX9HG8JF,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-12T23:30:32.133+0000) > > Or... Just dont > Complaining has become a trend. Riot shouldn't be expected to fix every teeny tiny problem everyone has. There are much more important issues. Yeah like the godamn literal game breaking bugs why waste time on such an insignificant thing like the non serious ggez.
: Takes a mentally weak person to whine about being offended to.
> [{quoted}](name=PermaBannedXDD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pX9HG8JF,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-08-12T23:31:27.800+0000) > > Takes a mentally weak person to whine about being offended to. Lmao if he wants ggez to get people banned how about I get him banned for saying a**h*les when I don't wanna see such harsh language whilst casually reading forums? Ofc im not going to Cus im no snowflake and idc but like same logic can be applied to him.
: Which are the champions that are now currently at the S tier of needing a full VGU ?
Vlad doesn't really need a visual rework he does just fine in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he just never gets touched for the longest of times if that long of a time exists before the end of the world or league. L
: Riot's Attempt to Make Ganks Occur Less Achieved the Opposite Effect
I have been playing jungle more recently trying to learn it and holy all that I do is clear half my jungle, scuttle, gank, other half and back. Then rinse and repeat and if I feel like I'm able to 1v1 early I invade and take their buff usually as kha or hecarim. When it comes to evelynn or amumu I just clear all my camps, back and gank till at least half are back up until 6 then afterwards its spam ganking. I basically feel like a roaming support who gets my gold from the camps when im not harassing a lane.
: I hate the fact they gave ASol fucking Mecha instead of something like Cosmic or Dark Star.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LkK30piz,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-23T16:08:23.078+0000) > > I hate the fact they gave ASol fucking Mecha instead of something like Cosmic or Dark Star. ASol legit has voice lines against dark stars and he's known to be already part of the cosmic/star universe.
: Dont forget the fact that reworks arent even that hyped atleast this year anyways. Morde wasn't given anything to hype him up except a video with Rioters talking about him when he shouldve gotten a cinematic, if Pantheon isn't given anything to hype him up it will clearly show that Riots not really make stuff hyped anymore I mean they leaked his skin map for his dragonslayer chroma so I wouldnt be surprised if they dont have alot planned. The best teasers IMO were Jhin, Aurelion Sol, and Warwick it brought you to their world and had you experience them and what they see or act like they are amazing. Sylas' theme is based off the Demacian one just turned sinister (Hes the only new champ Ive been hyped for) Qiyana, Yuumi, and Neeko all weren't as amazing as they could be ESPECIALLY Qiyana for the leader and poster child of a new region you'd think she'd be alot cooler and more original
> [{quoted}](name=Armored One,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=xn9JZEv5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-21T23:06:32.048+0000) > > Dont forget the fact that reworks arent even that hyped atleast this year anyways. Morde wasn't given anything to hype him up except a video with Rioters talking about him when he shouldve gotten a cinematic, if Pantheon isn't given anything to hype him up it will clearly show that Riots not really make stuff hyped anymore I mean they leaked his skin map for his dragonslayer chroma so I wouldnt be surprised if they dont have alot planned. The best teasers IMO were Jhin, Aurelion Sol, and Warwick it brought you to their world and had you experience them and what they see or act like they are amazing. Sylas' theme is based off the Demacian one just turned sinister (Hes the only new champ Ive been hyped for) Qiyana, Yuumi, and Neeko all weren't as amazing as they could be ESPECIALLY Qiyana for the leader and poster child of a new region you'd think she'd be alot cooler and more original Well even aatrox rework which I hated at first had a bomb Ass video which personified him very well.
: https://dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/riot-says-theres-bad-luck-protection-for-item-drops-in-teamfight-tactics This matches my anecdotal experience with the game too. I see where you're coming from and it’s fair to criticize the way RNG works now; having to wait for your items doesn't feel great at all. Would a guaranteed item drop every round be better game design? Admittedly, I haven't played any auto-battlers besides TFT.
> [{quoted}](name=AroundlyLily,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dgAvrpVf,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-07-20T03:58:47.584+0000) > > https://dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/riot-says-theres-bad-luck-protection-for-item-drops-in-teamfight-tactics > > This matches my anecdotal experience with the game too. > > I see where you're coming from and it’s fair to criticize the way RNG works now; having to wait for your items doesn't feel great at all. Would a guaranteed item drop every round be better game design? Admittedly, I haven't played any auto-battlers besides TFT. Lol bad luck protection but when tested on the pbe it goes through many rounds of not getting any items till it can kick in still. Sure it higher chance to get one Cus you didn't earlier but that isn't protection that is a term gacha games use as pity. Pity increases your chance at the rare character but doesn't guarantee it. Once the pity breaks it resets. So if your pity is broken by an item drop you don't want it will still reset and you can easily have full on bad luck again. Think of it this way you don't get any items for the first 3 neutral monster rounds, which btw is a lot of rounds you go through and also I believe 2 carousels, so your "protection" increases the chance of a drop on the 4th. You get a drop on the 4th but it was an item that has of little use to the champs you selected were. Your protection dissipates and you don't get anything on the 5th round barely scraping by using carousel. And if you somehow manage to get to the 6 neutral round with less luck than others you still have a chance of not getting an item. That scenario I just explained leaves little room for strategy. Items impact games and are often deciding factors when selecting champs even from initial carousel or even when team building. Now imagine at least 3 others have greater luck than you. They get items far more often in fact in almost all neutral rounds. They will clearly have an advantage for doing absolutely nothing to get it. This breaks strategy games, lets look at other strategy games with luck basing. Magic the gathering or any highly competitive trading card game is a controlled luck game that still heavily brings strategy. By controlled luck I mean you know what cards you have in your deck presumably but do not control when they come to you. This creates players to adapt to scenarios to win still much like riot wants this rng to make you adapt to not getting an item now rather than later. The difference between that and getting bad luck in drawing cards in a card game is that there is in your deck a guarantee even in crappily built decks to at one point get what you are looking for. This means you can create the rest of your deck to stall. Tft there is 0 guarantee of anything including the champions you can pick to the very least. You never know in tft if you will get something at all even if you need it. If riot made it so for every player every neutral round gave an item just the item is random itself then everyone has an equal shot at adapting and working around it. If billy got a tear in first round I got nothing but gold which doesn't guarantee a champion I want either how do I adapt if I don't get that champion? If billy gets an item in round 2 and both carousels and all I have are the 2 items from carousel rounds how do I adapt when I need to decide whether I go for item combo or the need for specific champions from carousel in the first couple rounds? How is it fair if billy has little to adapt to but I have nothing to work with at all to even try to adapt? What prevents Billy from getting those early items not equipping till he gets to his first couple carousels to guarantee specific items to abuse a stronger strategy? How do I adapt and strategize like billy gets to if I never get that chance till it is far too late? Don't get me wrong im not getting mad at you specifically especially since you said you understand. I'm just replying to your comment while trying to preach to those who read this thread and try to argue it is entirely okay that items matter the most impact but have the highest rng rate.
Zardo (NA)
: It hasn't ever taken you 15 minutes? I get 3 minute+ queues, dodges after champ selects are almost done, then I have to stop the queue and requeue so I dont get a troll I just had, then I'm finally in game and it takes forever to load(which it generally does if someone didnt connect). This doesnt happen frequently, but it does happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aiJlH4ZA,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T18:24:50.684+0000) > > It hasn't ever taken you 15 minutes? I get 3 minute+ queues, dodges after champ selects are almost done, then I have to stop the queue and requeue so I dont get a troll I just had, then I'm finally in game and it takes forever to load(which it generally does if someone didnt connect). This doesnt happen frequently, but it does happen. Lol my queue times are like 1 minute at most then again I play mid/fill usually getting the second one... But the champ select takes like 3 minutes if they are slow and 2 if they arent. Loading is half a minute to 2 minutes at most. So most time lost is like 6 to 7 minutes but generally its 5 minutes. Albeit gotta wait till remake is possible but that's still affordable to me.
: How is adding a bunch of different cards to a card game where you are trying to match 3 of the same making anybody's life any easier?
> [{quoted}](name=Michael702,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EvBtm06W,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-07-19T12:34:06.126+0000) > > How is adding a bunch of different cards to a card game where you are trying to match 3 of the same making anybody's life any easier? They will remove some as time goes on too they want the pool to rotate and consist I read somewhere of 50 to 55 champs.
: > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/06/dev-design-pillars-of-teamfight-tactics/ > > VOLTY > Lead Designer > David Abecassis > > "This brings me to my final point. Earlier I mentioned the League of Legends multiverse. There are nearly 1,000 skins in League. By tapping into this unbelievably creative and diverse selection, we can explore a huge variety of themes as we travel from one set to the next. For example, Yasuo appears in the first set as an Exile Blademaster, casting Steel Tempest in his base skin. **In a later set, he could return as an Odyssey Reaver, casting Wind Wall with the skin to match.**" Essentially, using your words, they are in fact going to be giving them traits that they don't have in their original lore. So far we only really have cutthroat Graves and cutpurse TF that are pirate. But Graves and TF are not pirates at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EvBtm06W,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T19:16:25.224+0000) > > Essentially, using your words, they are in fact going to be giving them traits that they don't have in their original lore. > > So far we only really have cutthroat Graves and cutpurse TF that are pirate. But Graves and TF are not pirates at all. I mean first point ok proven yes they don't mind using skins to add to a select category of champs. So devil teemo can happen but only as devil teemo. Regular teemo still can't be a demon. Cus its not like saying it has has an odyssey skin version released yas without the skin automatically becomes a odyssey reaver too. Its saying it need the specific skin to have that category for that skin only. Not to mention its probs going to be when they want to rotate champs is when they do skin changes Secondly tf and graves are pirates they literally fought together against their common enemy ,gangplank, at one point in their lore. Also by your logic of their current professions or standpoints in lore as not pirates pyke isn't one either despite having the category. He would fit more in the demon category cus he is undead in a sense.
: Surely they could give him his devil skin similar to how they made cutthroat tf a pirate
> [{quoted}](name=SpinachTendrloin,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EvBtm06W,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-07-19T17:12:56.997+0000) > > Surely they could give him his devil skin similar to how they made cutthroat tf a pirate Umm they put the skins to emphasize their traits not gives them traits that they don't have in their true lore. Tf without the cutthroat skin is still a pirate due to being a colleague of graves in bilgewater. They just chose the skin to show his factor as pirate more evidently. Take Vayne for example. Her base splash doesn't scream noble. Her lore is she is hunting the "shadows" and is essentially hunting evils. Also she is demacian born. They gave her the arclight skin to emphasize why she is in the noble category. Teemo is not a true demon in lore like the darkin or brand or eve fit the bill. They could give teemo his own category as sadist or cruel if they want. Truthfully tho we all like to joke teemo is a demon Cus his gameplay is to be annoying and like a little piece of sh*t and his life makes him to be an undercover assassin capable of cruel killings. Doesn't rightfully mean he's a true demon race.
: For {{champion:202}} I think it would be really interesting if they made him both an Assassin and a Gunslinger, as Jhin tends to do a lot of burst damage and his background as a champion in the lore states that he is fact an assassin much like Zed, he just works for the Ionian Cabal instead. Making him a 4 cost Gunslinger/Assassin also seems quite fitting. For his ability/ultimate I think either: A. He shouldn't have an ability and they should use his reload mechanic, much like how Vayne has her Silver Bolts (W). His 4th shot would do execute damage sort of like in the actual game, maybe you could always have Jhin fourth shot the lowest health target within his range. With levels it would have a scaling critical multiplier, and the fourth shot would always crit of course. B. His Lotus Trap could be pretty interesting if they perhaps included the passive effect where when an enemy dies it spawns a trap under where they died. The passive effect wouldn't proc if Jhin didn't actually land the killing blow. The level scaling could increase how many traps spawn after a kill, or maybe how big they get?
> [{quoted}](name=White Warlock,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EvBtm06W,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-19T06:26:25.482+0000) > > For {{champion:202}} I think it would be really interesting if they made him both an Assassin and a Gunslinger, as Jhin tends to do a lot of burst damage and his background as a champion in the lore states that he is fact an assassin much like Zed, he just works for the Ionian Cabal instead. > > Making him a 4 cost Gunslinger/Assassin also seems quite fitting. > > For his ability/ultimate I think either: > > A. He shouldn't have an ability and they should use his reload mechanic, much like how Vayne has her Silver Bolts (W). His 4th shot would do execute damage sort of like in the actual game, maybe you could always have Jhin fourth shot the lowest health target within his range. With levels it would have a scaling critical multiplier, and the fourth shot would always crit of course. > > B. His Lotus Trap could be pretty interesting if they perhaps included the passive effect where when an enemy dies it spawns a trap under where they died. The passive effect wouldn't proc if Jhin didn't actually land the killing blow. The level scaling could increase how many traps spawn after a kill, or maybe how big they get? I think make him have 3 categories as assassin, gunslinger and artist. Artist being a category only he has and basically make it his lotus passive. I feel like he should get q actually for his ability and it can hit up to 4 characters if they are close enough. Second hit always takes more dmg from q than first, third more than second and fourth most damage. Or maybe just keep his auto passive idk.
Exin0 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JhfEIQBg,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T16:56:18.688+0000) > > This just isn't true at all at equal skill. If mages with equal skill could duel assassins passably, assassins would be unplayable. It sounds to me like you don't want to play the style that is actually required to be successful with these types of mages. > > Now, granted, I agree that they seem a little weak, generally, at the moment. A cursory glance at stats sites can tell you that. But it's not correct to say they even *should* be able to duel assassins. That's too far in the other direction. What they need is the ability to waveclear and poke to maintain safety in lane. And if you *can't* do those things, then you *should* lose the lane to an assassin. That's healthy design. No it isnt it just put all work an risk onto mage player. Assassin should never win lane by weave clear or pushing its not their job and should be their weakness they are suposed to roam from lane and try to catch someone not contest and duel mage for priority yet they are now better in csing and clearing like what more do you want? acording to comunity here assasins job is assasinating, splitpushing, tankbusting, zoning, contesting objectives, snowballing, must have great clear to roam, have best mobility and burst and lowes cd, and be reasonably tanky because why not.
> [{quoted}](name=Exin0,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JhfEIQBg,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T17:32:18.125+0000) > > No it isnt it just put all work an risk onto mage player. Assassin should never win lane by weave clear or pushing its not their job and should be their weakness they are suposed to roam from lane and try to catch someone not contest and duel mage for priority yet they are now better in csing and clearing like what more do you want? acording to comunity here assasins job is assasinating, splitpushing, tankbusting, zoning, contesting objectives, snowballing, must have great clear to roam, have best mobility and burst and lowes cd, and be reasonably tanky because why not. You didn't even mention the main difference between the two that seems completely unfair which is with a control mage they have so many easy opportunities to miss something or fail a combo and so when you do your strongest full combo it still isn't rewarding. Meanwhile zed, talon, and other assassins can just harass you with one ability while whiffing everything else and still pull out more dmg than a full combo. Okay hitting 3 zed shurikens is a little difficult and I understand that reward. But when I take w 1 zed shuriken and e not even 2 shurikens and it does more than a perfect timed syndra qe auto w auto there is a major problem, not to mention he just has to auto ignite you after to kill you and it can happen every 7 seconds meanwhile syndra has to wait like so much longer to even have her low damage e back up. You should not be rewarded for missing everything but one thing sometimes not even. Like its ok for zoe to miss everything but kill you Cus she can flash ignite and her w and autos will kill you and also if you flash she will just flash again. So syndra basically has to go into the thick of the fight, survive and consistently spam her abilities to accomplish anything but a zed can sit on the outskirts weqew in an instant 1 shot mostly anything and be scott free and rinse and repeat? Sounds about right.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JhfEIQBg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T01:07:54.941+0000) > > Syndra has been trash tier for over a year dude. "B-but her ult killed me in one shot when she was 8-0! Broken champ!"
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JhfEIQBg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T04:15:32.565+0000) > > "B-but her ult killed me in one shot when she was 8-0! Broken champ!" And it only took her to get her max amount of balls out and qe!
: No it wouldn't. It would require Yasuo to actually need to predict his opponents, and could still be used reactively if the delay was 0.25s. Furthermore, the spell is there to offer him defenses against ranged opponents, as he was designed to function in mid against mages. It was so he would not get detonated on the spot for trying to lane against opponents with high burst from afar, and nothing about the ability specifically requires it to be used as a split second counter to a spell.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-21T18:42:40.668+0000) > > No it wouldn't. It would require Yasuo to actually need to predict his opponents, and could still be used reactively if the delay was 0.25s. Furthermore, the spell is there to offer him defenses against ranged opponents, as he was designed to function in mid against mages. It was so he would not get detonated on the spot for trying to lane against opponents with high burst from afar, and nothing about the ability specifically requires it to be used as a split second counter to a spell. Plus it has all these other uses such as its not just limited to blocking skill shots but also ranged autos including minions. Spellshields don't do that and that is the difference of why ww shouldn't be more reactionary than what this bug provides currently.
: "AFK" in ranked
You don't just not gain lp btw you actually lose lp. You are in your first 10 games which means you will never lose lp but you will lose mmr. The first 10 games determine where you get placed so you can only gain lp. Trust me I've had it back when I lived with my mom she would shut my laptop off just Cus I couldn't hear her through my headphones. It would take me 6 minutes to get back in and we would win and it felt so great. Until you see the end screen and you lost lp even thought you tried hard and won. Its not like we can control outside forces for our computers turning off so why should we get punished so heavily. Not to mention leaverbuster.
: I'm so glad the client is working how it usually does. Keep up the good work Riot!
Lol yesterday I went to go play draft after a game of ranked just to untilt and I wasn't allowed to press anything but ranked and the store. All the other stuff did nothing when pressed. They be keeping that store strong lol.
Show more

Bløød Zerø

Level 286 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion