: she's already getting a rework... along with morg. https://www.riftherald.com/lol-gameplay/2018/8/6/17657074/ezreal-kayle-morgana-rework-vgu
YES!! This is amazing! Though I doubt she'll play anything like how I suggested ^^;
: [Concept] Kayle Rework
To reiterate, I want Kayle to be a more active champion than she is now. I'm also strongly against point-and-click high-damage and/or game-changing skills such as her Q and R as they are now.
Rioter Comments
: Interesting concept. On one hand Heimer would have no mana issues and basically be able to 3 stack turrets at any point On the other, he needs to step more out of his comfort zone and slam his abilities less overall to not waste supply. Quick question though, would casting ultimate cost any additional supply?
I think that an ultimate costing half your resource pool is enough, changing it would make it too hard to use his upgraded abilities effectively if he only had 200 supply.
: > [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OqBb3a3q,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-14T16:04:37.924+0000) > > I want to add onto this idea, if I may. > > First and foremost, I'd want Heimerdinger to still use mana in addition to supply. Having him completely without mana would ruin many build paths on him. Although, I would reduce the mana cost on his grenade by 10 mana. > > Second, I'd decrease the effect radius to 1500 and remove the bonus supply on last hits, but I'd have Heimerdinger passively regenerate one supply every second. > > This means it takes one minute to regenerate 60 supply, two minutes for 120, three minutes for 180, and three minutes and 20 seconds to fully regenerate supply. > > Standing near an allied tower (not one he has made himself) could increase this to 5 supply per second. > > This means it takes 10 seconds for 50 supply, 20 for 100, 30 for 150 and 40 to fully regenerate supply. > > I don't think this would be gamebreaking, but it'd help Heimerdinger in situations where the lane is frozen and he can't get to any minions, plus encourage his siege master identity. > > Third, I'd change the supply he gains a little bit: > > 5 for small minions, small monsters and destroyed turrets that he has created himself. > > 10 for big minions, and medium and big monsters. > > 20 for champions, towers, inhibitors and epic monsters. > > Fourth, I thought of some supply costs for the abilities. This is what I came up with: > > 20 supply per turret. > > 40 supply per rocket or grenade. > > 100 supply per UPGRADED!!! turret, rocket or grenade. That is not a bad idea. However, mana might be tricky. If all his costs are left untweaked, it might be just another resource to worry about without any real purpose other than to screw him over. But, it does make sense, given that if he out ranges his opponent and only relies on supply, he can just stay in lane indefinitely. So your addition here is quite nice, as it not only accounts for the otherwise worthless stat, but also addresses a problem that might arise with supply if heimer is allowed to just stay in lane forever. A good idea, for sure. It would keep heimer's rather annoying turtle-y playstle around, but it takes time to do at least. My only concern is that it might be a tad too easy in certain match ups to just turtle and farm under your tower until you just naturally out farm your opponent. While the addition of mana is certainly something, it might still be problematic if the lane opponent can't punish you properly, but with proper tweaking, it might not be bad thing. Everyone should have at least one kind of matchup they do well in as long as it's not a hard counter, so as long as tweaks would be done to keep his laning fair it'd be fine.
> That is not a bad idea. However, mana might be tricky. If all his costs are left untweaked, it might be just another resource to worry about without any real purpose other than to screw him over. > > But, it does make sense, given that if he out ranges his opponent and only relies on supply, he can just stay in lane indefinitely. So your addition here is quite nice, as it not only accounts for the otherwise worthless stat, but also addresses a problem that might arise with supply if heimer is allowed to just stay in lane forever. > > A good idea, for sure. It would keep heimer's rather annoying turtle-y playstle around, but it takes time to do at least. > > My only concern is that it might be a tad too easy in certain match ups to just turtle and farm under your tower until you just naturally out farm your opponent. While the addition of mana is certainly something, it might still be problematic if the lane opponent can't punish you properly, but with proper tweaking, it might not be bad thing. > > Everyone should have at least one kind of matchup they do well in as long as it's not a hard counter, so as long as tweaks would be done to keep his laning fair it'd be fine. The main idea to change his resource to something else wasn't meant to screw him over. Some of the comments about his playstyle are "afk mid and still win" or "braindead heimer." I wanted to change up how Heimerdinger works so that if you lose to him, it doesn't feel like you were cheated out of a hour of your time. Instead, he managed his resources properly and outplayed you rather than him just slapping down an Upgraded turret because you had the audacity to right click next to him trying to farm.
: > [{quoted}](name=Black k 9,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OqBb3a3q,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-13T22:16:05.838+0000) > > That's very true. What range for the collection would you recommend that wouldn't completely negate the concept of having to move into a potentially risky situation to gain supply? > > The whole idea of the supply is to discourage the traditional camping gameplay of Heimerdinger that extends matches from minutes to hours. tbh, I think 150 would make is just fine. At 125, he basically has to be shoving it up his butt to grab it. And I think if when heimer last hits something with an auto attack, the supply it drops slowly gravitates to him in addition to the 150 range, it'd be fine. (because if it returned as quick as poppy's shield, that's a bit much lol) That would reward Heimer for doing what you said, and giving him so leeway so he can't get hard countered as long as he's good at last hitting.
Yeah, I think that increasing the collection range is fine, in fact increasing it to the size of his current passive wouldn't affect it too much at all. The thing is, if Heimer can move them but not collect them, it does kind of remove the whole aspect of risk/reward for collecting them. Similar to Thresh's passive. Also, his turrets count as him last hitting minions, so being "bad" at last hitting with Heimerdinger isn't too much of a problem; it's when his turrets are down when that's a problem. This also prevents him from mindlessly saying "hmm... does bot need a gank? Yeah I guess it does, I'll just go do that right now." Now he has to ask "do I have enough supply to do that?"
Jaspers (EUW)
: Interesting concepts but you'd be screwed if you suck at last hitting. :P It might restrict his items however as many mage items are AP heavy and CDR heavy.
I assume you mean "Mana" items? Yeah it would restrict some of his item builds, though most of those were to abuse his whole "put down three turrets with no thought or cost" play style that I've been seeing a lot.
: Maybe if he last hits something with an auto, the supply could return to him on it's own, like Poppy's shield? Because tbh, with a gather range of 125 he's just gonna get shit on by assassins and poke even harder if they can see where he has to go.
That's very true. What range for the collection would you recommend that wouldn't completely negate the concept of having to move into a potentially risky situation to gain supply? The whole idea of the supply is to discourage the traditional camping gameplay of Heimerdinger that extends matches from minutes to hours.
: Heim does need a new passive, if not this then something else that fits his theme the MS he gains is basically neglectable and the proximity for when you proc it is ridiculously small
I agree. I also intended this Passive to remove his annoyance that he causes players to an extent without utterly changing how he plays. With this passive, Heimer has to be a lot more active in lane and cannot simply spam his turrets willy-nilly. It also rewards jungling a lot more, too potentially opening new avenues of playing him more than "guy who afk's in midlane for 60 minutes." Though the basic gameplay of Heimerdinger stays relatively the same.
Rioter Comments
Terakali (NA)
: The energy feedback seems incredibly situational- even more so than the original. Why not make it scale with something the player has or something the enemy can't be simply exempt from? Say, missing HP, or recent damage taking.
Well the idea of the item is to counter powerful mages, and mages that abuse Zhonia's hourglass. As for right now, there's no counter to Zhonia's other than waiting for the effect to be over and HOPE you have someone on your team with a silence or a stun. If a moba is supposed to be balanced, every item that exists in the game should have a counter.
: [Item Rework]: Wit's End v2
I always like feedback and criticism about what can be done with, or how this item change may effect the current meta.
Rioter Comments
: [Skin Idea] Space Marine Graves
Copyright infringement.
Rioter Comments
: Implying old Fiora wasn't even more brain-dead, even if she was objectively weaker if she didn't get first blood within 3 minutes. lol
They should keep her new kit as is it's fine if two major changes are made: 1. Her passive deals %Health Physical Damage, that way Tanks can actually play against her. 2. Her ult is changed back to what it was, her new ult allows her to too easily 2v1.
: Hey Black k 9, Thanks for the report. I can look into this a bit, but you might be able to do a temporary fix by repairing the client from the settings menu in the upper right or manually forcing a patch. To manually force a patch follow the below steps: 1. Go to your League of Legends folder (ex. C:\Riot Games\League of Legends) 2. Open your RADS folder 3. Open the projects folder 4. Open the league_client folder 5. Open the releases folder 6. Inside the releases folder, delete the numbered folder (ex. format 0.0.X.X) Note: THIS WILL FORCE A PATCH! If that is not the route you'd like to take, I would refrain from doing that and we can work towards a better solution. Additionally, I will raise the start up error issue with the rest of the team for additional visibility.
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
BeeCuz (NA)
: The variables Kills and Deaths range across [0..Infinity] creating a surface for your formula to appear on top of. It's sometimes useful to clamp the domain of those axes to something more reasonable; for example the record for kills is somewhere around 100 in 20 minutes, so maybe Kills and Deaths could be capped at 1000, because that is a value higher than will appear in the game. The distinction I wish to convey is that a formula using those values shouldn't be directly clamped to a range, but instead rely on the outcomes it produces across the admissible values for the variables that it uses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5FpnBIxf24
The funny thing is although the numbers can range from [0..Infinity] those numbers stop at a certain point. Since there is a maximum roof and a minimum floor. Basically, once one variable out ranges the other by a certain amount (10 \* deaths for kills, 1/2 kills for deaths), the formula caps either at the Maximum Roof, or the Minimum Floor. Even if a champion were to get 100 kills in a single game, their death timer would still cap out at the maximum respawn value for that level (180s at level 18), but this is a very rare case. Since getting 100 kills is also a very rare case. People seem to act like getting a 10:1 kill/death ratio is a common thing, this is not true. Even getting 2 deaths will change the timer's value drastically. In my opinion people don't do the math and just look at the biggest number and get set on it. Thinking that, that number will always be the norm. The calculation I have provided basically prevents the possibility of someone getting a 180s respawn unless they were INSANELY fed, granting the opposing team the ability to actually capitalize on killing that major threat.
Talisid (NA)
: Death timers this long would completely break the game. In the space of the 180s death timer you can push your wave from your inhibitor to the enemy nexus against waves of super minions and win the game in a single fight. EVERY fight past level 10 or so would be do or die. It would make everyone extremely risk adverse and heavily favor champions with good escapes more than the game already does. People with kill streaks may even decide to kill themselves on jungle monsters to to avoid crushingly punishing death timers. {{champion:81}} would become the #1 ADC in bot lane by a gigantic margin, just as a start, because of his strong escape and kiting tools.
I've tried to explain this in my formula but I guess I wasn't clear enough. Maybe that was my fault. 180s is the absolute maximum death timer that a champion will ever have. Not to mention that this calculation is nearly impossible to get unless you've played a perfect game the entire game and have never died whilst getting a ridiculous number of kills. Let's run through the numbers... Say you're a level 18 {{champion:81}} okay? Your K/D/A is 13/8/5 If you were to die with this value at level 18 your respawn time would be: 18 \* 3 \* ((13/2)/9) = 18 \* 3 \* ((6.5)/9) = 18 \* 3 \* (0.7) = 54 \* (0.7) = 37.8 seconds (hitting minimum respawn) = 54 seconds which is actually _less_ than the normal respawn timer in game because of your balance between Kills and deaths. Now lets say you're up against a level 18 {{champion:11}} His K/D/R is 15/2/2 (average cleanup yi) He dies with these values = 18 \* 3 \* ((15/2)/3) = 18 \* 3 \* ((7.5)/3) = 18 \* 3 \* (2.5) = 54 \* (2.5) = 135 seconds Now you actually have a chance to push without being one-shotted by the fed Yi and are actually rewarded for killing a major threat.
: Yeah...that's a pretty Bs death time. 4.5 minutes
That is assuming you have a 10:1 Kill/Death ratio at level 18. I.e. 10/1/x 20/2/x 30/3/x any of these mean that you are insanely fed and are able to completely destroy anyone you fight. If you die the enemy team should gain the advantage. same for the other way, if you are losing to someone like that and you finally kill them you should gain the advantage. However, I could lower the max cap, that would dial back the death timer max quite a bit.
Rioter Comments
: Petition for new graves skin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4KkQ7NIFcc&feature=youtu.be&t=3m26s
: Road to Pre-Season: Practice Tool in the Works
If there is going to be a practice tool, can we practice Champions we have not yet unlocked? To see how they play and if we might want to buy them in the future?
: It's been a long time, but did you ever get this issue fixed?
Yeah, it had something to do with one command file in League's Launch Folder. I changed it's name and the game runs fine now. Thanks for your concern ^.^
: > [{quoted}](name=Black k 9,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uhglE9hw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-08-19T04:41:00.794+0000) > > No as in what? No that I wouldn't feel Alienated, or No that I shouldn't play the game at all? Game is getting worse and worse. Nothing fun to experience if you were able to cut it out completely for that long a time.
> [{quoted}](name=The Soulforged,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uhglE9hw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-19T04:46:13.542+0000) > > Game is getting worse and worse. Nothing fun to experience if you were able to cut it out completely for that long a time. Hmm. That's really too bad. I was hoping to get back into the game and enjoy it like I once did. Well, thanks anyways, and thank you very much for not being snarky, mean or disrespectful about it.
: No. Jhin was released a year and a half ago?
> [{quoted}](name=The Soulforged,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uhglE9hw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-19T04:39:45.361+0000) > > No. Jhin was released a year and a half ago? No as in what? No that I wouldn't feel Alienated, or No that I shouldn't play the game at all?
Rioter Comments
: If you're going to go through with this nerf to Soraka...
I have a better one: Passive: Every time Soraka heals an ally she takes a stacking 50% damage increase from all enemy sources for the next 5 seconds that resets every time she heals. So first heal: +50% extra damage taken 10th heal: +500% extra damage taken. Now we can actually make meaningful in game decisions without Soraka pressing one button and stopping them.
: Forum Enhancement Kit: F.E.K 4.0
Why not a Forum Utility Community Kit?
Elfezen (NA)
: Dota 2 AND Heroes of the Storm copyright
Fat guy with a hook clearly is a copy from DotA 2 and HotS. Check out Roadhog from Overwatch, the thematic idea of "fat bastard with a hook" is literally everywhere now.
: I'd change the head thing. It implies champions are decapitated upon dying, but that's not the case as you can see their heads are still attached. Perhaps switch your passive with your W. I think it'd provide better synergy with your kit. This would ruin the whole head decapitating thing you have going though, but I think your ult would compensate enough for it to provide room. Or it could be reworked into something like a Rengar Passive, but that's just copying. Then again, your W as your passive would be like a Brand passive, but maybe it makes stacks? Then it'd be a Darius passive. Hmm... this is turning into a conundrum. If you kept the passive, I'd change it to something other than heads. Souls would make more sense, but that's a Thresh passive and again, doesn't fit thematically with the decapitator thing. Your E doesn't make too much sense to me thematically. Why does he hurt himself? Why is he a masochist? He seems more like a sadistic killer.
It says in his lore that even corpses have their heads removed, so even if he doesn't strike the final blow, he takes their head anyways. And yes, the kit is hinging very closely on copying from other champions, but I assure you I came up with each of these abilities on my own, taking the Thematic Inspiration from Pudge but designing everything (except the Q) from my own vision of what this guy should be. As for his E, what would you suggest?
: [Champion Conecept] Gorax - The Butcher
Added tips for playing as and against Gorax.
: Where did you make the ability icons and champion art? I would really love to know
The champion art I got from Deviantart, as stated in the Art Credit. The Ability Icons are from [here](http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons.php)
GreenLore (EUW)
: Overall I'd say he should try to avoid similarities with pudge at all costs. I mean yeah,some champions are pretty much copies from the original dota-champions(or heavily based on these),but thats largely a thing of the past.(especially with dota2 being around now) Sure single abilities or themes can be shared among lol&dota champs,I mean aurelions stars are similar to ios wisps,but the characters are completely different and the mechanic is still slightly different too. So if we'd get a butcher character,he should try to be as different as possible to Pudge(and the butcher from Hots probably as well).
HotS is Stitches which is clearly a rip directly from DotA. Pudge is the Original. I'll be changing his Q soon to try and remove as much similarity between the two as possible. Maybe a skill-shot tether that increases Gorax's movement speed as he approaches the target, and slows the target if Gorax moves away?
Nekusen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Black k 9,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=FkMYRqfn,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-21T04:35:33.241+0000) > > I wanted a more simplistic feel to his kit. > > Jhin was kind of a Red Flag that champions are getting way too overloaded with their abilities. > > Seriously, Jhin's passive is _3 paragraphs_ of information! i get that, the issue is that there are quite a good number of champions, so simple and short concepts tend to overlap. Jhin isn't really overloaded, he has some abilities with long texts, overloaded would be that they are able to do almost everything (assassinate, jump walls, tank, stun (remember release Ekko?) ) Also, your abilities already have more text than Jhin, just that you worded it in a list format instead of how riot would do it. As i said, i like the general idea of your champions, i just suggested what i thought could smooth some edged and make him more unique within the identity you gave him.
Hm you make good points. I do want this guy to be a terrifying, monstrous serial killer that collects the heads of his victims. The meat cleaver and hook both fit with his "Butcher" Mentality, so unfortunately I'm drawing a blank as to how to make him more unique :(
: It's just that his kit feels outdated ALREADY.
I wanted a more simplistic feel to his kit. Jhin was kind of a Red Flag that champions are getting way too overloaded with their abilities. Seriously, Jhin's passive is _3 paragraphs_ of information!
: Only the Q is excessively similar to Pudge's kit. The rest is only vaguely similar at best. (At least from what I remember.) This is more of a thematic copy than a gameplay copy. As a note, LoL has been copying from DotA forever, because DotA is... well, basically the first. And yes, Io's W is essentially just like the passive of Aurelion Sol + his W, except rolled into one active/toggle.
I like the thematic feel of the character. A serial killer bent on collecting the severed heads of his victims.
Rioter Comments
: By that logic, then WW is the same as Pudge
{{champion:10}} = Omniknight {{champion:42}} = Gyrocopter {{champion:22}} = Drow Ranger + Priestess of the Moon I don't see your point.
: His Passive, Q and R are all just copies of Pudge's from Dota 2.
R is not a Lockdown, it is a single strike. Pudge's Ult locks down the target and deals magic damage 5 times much like Warwick's ult. and his Q is literally everywhere in League. {{champion:53}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:223}} and His passive is similar to Thresh's Passive, and doesn't grant passive Attack Damage like Pudge's. So I don't see the problem with it.
Kivolan (NA)
: We've tried and tried and tried again. They refuse to do it because of LSC one-trick ponies being banned out of all five champs they're any good at.
I have an answer to that: https://40.media.tumblr.com/f6d48174f2f66ea30f0f78e31f4d9a55/tumblr_ngt0gcHv0d1ti7knfo1_500.jpg
: Quit playing Dota 2
Then, by that logic, Rito should stop playing DotA 2 as well. Aurelian Sol is Io the Whisp.
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:8}} : let it all out. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
{{champion:59}} : You like my weapon? "Come" on over for a closer inspection. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
: {{champion:115}} :this ill be a blast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
{{champion:27}} : to shake or not to shake? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
: If you dislike a champion or think they are overpowered, ban them.
> [{quoted}](name=Hemulen Magi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=l5gGi2oM,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-02-28T21:13:13.790+0000) > > Your bans are votes to nerf champions. If you think a champion should be nerfed, then simply ban them. If players began to ban champions like {{champion:64}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:92}} then Riot would inevitably nerf them. Put your bans where your mouths are and you will accomplish far more than empty complaints. > > To clarify, I am not saying these champions necessarily need nerfs. I am saying that bans are a much better way to convince Riot to nerf something than boards QQ. Certain champions attract more than their share of whining, yet people aren't willing to ban them. Unfortunately, doesn't matter what we say or do in game. Riot games has nothing to do with their own game now. They will not and cannot change it. Tencent owns everything in Riot, so as long as they're making money off of broken bullshit, skins and ward skins they'll _never_ change the game. If we really want the game to change, we need to stop playing it and get their dumb ass Asian moronic mongoloid assholes in line and make them _OUR_ bitch. Otherwise LoL is going to remain the cesspool of a money grab until it eventually dies due to the Chinese Dictatorship that is Tencent. Speak with your wallets, not through the game. That's the only way to get through to these primitive bastards.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Black k 9

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion