Rioter Comments
: your talking about the gunblade = cancel interaction during ult? its also cancelable by plainly walking .
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Nvio8Nva,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T21:34:15.559+0000) > > your talking about the gunblade = cancel interaction during ult? its also cancelable by plainly walking . No, when I go in and R without doing anything my ult sometimes just stops. It's happened too many times for it to be me walking.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You can't get banned for one game that is why.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:27:29.930+0000) > > You can't get banned for one game that is why. Noobrat got banned for one game, in his ban log it only listed the game NB3 was in
im small (EUW)
: Star Guardian 2019 predictions!
I hope Neeko doesn't get it, she doesn't really fit in too well
man of tin (EUNE)
: Neither of the two new Battle Boss skins look inspired to me, not just Yasuo. Then again I guess it's just my opinion.
> [{quoted}](name=man of tin,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=GbZcQGLE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-12T14:33:39.983+0000) > > None of the new Arcade/Battle Boss skins look inspired to me, not just Yasuo. > > Then again I guess it's just my opinion. You're right, it's a very bland skin line, I mean- we already have the Arcade skin line so I don't see the need for some off-brand version
: "We don't pick favorites for skins"
Victor got a pretty damn good skin a little while ago, he's not the worst of their problems
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackEtherian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vvTmT1rX,comment-id=000100000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:50:28.591+0000) > > I know that Lux (a mage) shouldn't be able to abuse aftershock (a tank rune) Ah, the classic I can't think of anything so lets change the subject. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vvTmT1rX,comment-id=0001000000000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:58:08.260+0000) > > Ah, the classic I can't think of anything so lets change the subject. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} This post is quite clearly directed at aftershock Lux, can you see or better yet, can you read?
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackEtherian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vvTmT1rX,comment-id=0001000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:52:35.207+0000) > > That's not true in any sense Then you clearly know nothing about bot lane then. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} It does not matter that it's a duo lane when supports are stronger than marksmen in the early game (with very few exceptions). The supports are the ones that set most of what happens bot lane up.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vvTmT1rX,comment-id=00010000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:30:25.833+0000) > > Then you clearly know nothing about bot lane then. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > > > It does not matter that it's a duo lane when supports are stronger than marksmen in the early game (with very few exceptions). The supports are the ones that set most of what happens bot lane up. I know that Lux (a mage) shouldn't be able to abuse aftershock (a tank rune) and solo carry a lane, but you continue to think like a psychopath, {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackEtherian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:50:14.514+0000) > > We won't complain about aftershock Nami because Nami can't abuse Aftershock like Lux can which is something you can't comprehend. They literally are the same style of champion, with Lux being more mage while Nami is more support. They hit Q, they get Aftershock. If you are unable to see the comparison, you're hopeless. > [{quoted}](name=BlackEtherian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:49:13.305+0000) > > My argument is that NO champion should get to exist and be REWARDED for it. Yeah I don't pick champions because they are good at things. I play Lux as a jungler, that way I punish myself for picking Lux. That and AD Bard. > > Aftershock is a tank rune, Lux abuses aftershock to be tanking in lane and do damage at the same time, What you think Aftershock is supposed to be like Gargoyle Stoneplate? Its there so you can survive a spell rotation. Fiddlesticks is a worse abuser than Lux, a champion who has to hit a skillshot first. > you know when they made tanks, which sole purpose is to absorb damage, not to do damage. Why does Aftershock do damage then. Why do tanks have damage at all then. Gragas, that man has no damage, he's all tank baby. Zac has % max HP damage? Naaaaaaaaah he's there to absorb damage! > What I tried to convey by statting all the things in her kit was that she seemed somewhat over-tuned in the current meta, but you seem butthurt by all standards, I'm sorry if you play Lux, but no one can deny that she is dominating in support and mid lane as of late. I'm sick of lists. You didn't even make stats. You just listed effects. Let me provide the stats you don't want to! Lux's support winrate Plat+ is 53%. Lux's mid winrate is 52%. Lux mid doesn't use Aftershock. For comparison, Zilean, Janna, and Sona is at 54%. Lux has the same winrate as Anivia support. Just because you see a character a lot, doesn't mean they are "dominating". Traditional supports are still doing as well or better. You're the one who's butthurt if you can't apply your brain, and would rather be a sycophant screaming to nerf Lux.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T04:22:45.131+0000) > > They literally are the same style of champion, with Lux being more mage while Nami is more support. They hit Q, they get Aftershock. If you are unable to see the comparison, you're hopeless. > > Yeah I don't pick champions because they are good at things. I play Lux as a jungler, that way I punish myself for picking Lux. That and AD Bard. > > What you think Aftershock is supposed to be like Gargoyle Stoneplate? Its there so you can survive a spell rotation. Fiddlesticks is a worse abuser than Lux, a champion who has to hit a skillshot first. > > Why does Aftershock do damage then. Why do tanks have damage at all then. Gragas, that man has no damage, he's all tank baby. Zac has % max HP damage? Naaaaaaaaah he's there to absorb damage! > > I'm sick of lists. You didn't even make stats. You just listed effects. > > Let me provide the stats you don't want to! > > Lux's support winrate Plat+ is 53%. Lux's mid winrate is 52%. Lux mid doesn't use Aftershock. > > For comparison, Zilean, Janna, and Sona is at 54%. Lux has the same winrate as Anivia support. > > Just because you see a character a lot, doesn't mean they are "dominating". Traditional supports are still doing as well or better. > > You're the one who's butthurt if you can't apply your brain, and would rather be a sycophant screaming to nerf Lux. "They literally are the same style of champion, with Lux being more mage while Nami is more support" meaning Lux is built for damage, poke and utility, and Nami is built for utility and support. Notice how I excluded damage from the characteristics of Nami because that's the defining factor in the abuse of aftershock on Lux and its use on Nami. Lux does damage with a tank rune which allows her to soak up a full rotation of abilities thus eliminating one of her strongest counters; pure damage. You completely ignored the fact that I explicitly said "NO champion should get to exist and be REWARDED for it", which invalidates your second point because Lux isn't supposed to be good at soaking up damage she is supposed to be a mid-lane made with relatively high AP scaling and low health and no escape, which her W, constant cc (from her low cd's) and aftershock prevent. Aftershock is for tanks and there is no denying it, It's not supposed to synergize on squishy mages. Tanks do damage because they're not meant to be pieces meat whose sole purpose to absorb damage which is what you got from my sarcasm... Tanks absorb more damage than they do, it's just the natural order of things and when someone who isn't a tank abuses tank runes, it throws the meta out of balance. You shouldn't be able to do tons of damage and carry a lane while also being near unkillable. I quite clearly provided the so-called 'stats', in my replies to fellow forum members, but since you can't seem to find them I guess I'll have to explain them to you. A fifty-three percent win rate on any champion above plat is widely considered dominating, and to address your point that "Lux mid doesn't abuse aftershock", please explain to me why I've seen 3 mid lane Lux's today bring aftershock and do well? Zilean and Anivia DO, in fact, have a fifty-two percent win rate, but a two percent pick rate for Zilean and a pathetic one percent pick rate for Anivia compared to Lux's intimidating four percent pick rate with fifty-two percent win rate. Lux is dominating the bot-lane, I'm sorry you can't comprehend, all you do is compare incomparable data.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackEtherian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vvTmT1rX,comment-id=00010000000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:38:19.344+0000) > > The job of support isn't to solo carry the lane, bot-lane is a DOU Better support wins bot lane tho {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vvTmT1rX,comment-id=000100000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:45:03.872+0000) > > Better support wins bot lane tho {{sticker:sg-lulu}} That's not true in any sense, bot-lane is a duo lane not a solo carry lane, a support mage who abuses aftershock should not be able (to abuse aftershock) dominate lane by their lonesome. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tyrannus0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:21:58.691+0000) > > Easy now. We're all just talking after all. When the OP is steaming hot garbage disguised as "talking" i take offense to that good sir. Why don't we go complain about Aftershock Nami because she can take Barrier.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:30:04.337+0000) > > When the OP is steaming hot garbage disguised as "talking" i take offense to that good sir. Why don't we go complain about Aftershock Nami because she can take Barrier. We won't complain about aftershock Nami because Nami can't abuse Aftershock like Lux can which is something you can't comprehend.
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackEtherian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:28:29.714+0000) > > I listed things that added to the overall reward Lux attains from doing (what most would consider) little to nothing overall. My argument was clearly stated in my post above, but since you're finding it hard to interpret, let me reiterate. Lux does little to nothing in lane to justify the reward she gets from doing little to nothing, everything swings in her favor, her arguably long root, W, high ap scaling, and ability to take aftershock ( a tank rune) all overly contribute to her incredible oppressiveness in lane, which I think (and this post was trying to convey) is a little much. You're argument that Lux shouldn't get to exist. That her kit, by nature of existing when you pick her, is too oppressive. You're dumb. That's dumb. You've made a list that anybody with a brain could make a similar list. "Oh geez guys, I got smashed by Aftershock AP Nami mid. She doesn't even have to do anything in the lane to win, she just walks up and barriers and the lanes over. Oh geez. Why did they give her so many things? Stuns, slows, heals, poke. Her ult slows you for 4 seconds! 4!" You need to get some self awareness. The fact you say "the ability to take aftershock" is beyond stupid. Oh geez, runes exist. More news at 11. Meanwhile Aftershock Fiddlesticks is putting in the real work, god bless.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:43:03.101+0000) > > You're argument that Lux shouldn't get to exist. That her kit, by nature of existing when you pick her, is too oppressive. You're dumb. That's dumb. You've made a list that anybody with a brain could make a similar list. > > "Oh geez guys, I got smashed by Aftershock AP Nami mid. She doesn't even have to do anything in the lane to win, she just walks up and barriers and the lanes over. Oh geez. Why did they give her so many things? Stuns, slows, heals, poke. Her ult slows you for 4 seconds! 4!" > > You need to get some self awareness. The fact you say "the ability to take aftershock" is beyond stupid. Oh geez, runes exist. More news at 11. Meanwhile Aftershock Fiddlesticks is putting in the real work, god bless. My argument is that NO champion should get to exist and be REWARDED for it. Aftershock is a tank rune, Lux abuses aftershock to be tanking in lane and do damage at the same time, which is something RIOT even tried to combat, you know when they made tanks, which sole purpose is to absorb damage, not to do damage. What I tried to convey by statting all the things in her kit was that she seemed somewhat over-tuned in the current meta, but you seem butthurt by all standards, I'm sorry if you play Lux, but no one can deny that she is dominating in support and mid lane as of late.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RespectfuIRobbie,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vvTmT1rX,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T18:40:36.755+0000) > > You just proved my point further. > > The job of the support is to KEEP THE ADC ALIVE, not carry the entire lane and outdamage the enemy, you're a helper, not a carry. > > The adc should be doing the stomping with the help of the support, not the opposite. That doesnt prove your point. You can make the enemy int harder by either keeping yours alive or killing theirs.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vvTmT1rX,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-08T18:47:17.508+0000) > > That doesnt prove your point. You can make the enemy int harder by either keeping yours alive or killing theirs. The job of support isn't to solo carry the lane, bot-lane is a DOU
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackEtherian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:23:06.913+0000) > > In this case, 'good' is an understatement; Lux sits at an impressive fifty-two percent win rate with a pick rate among the highest at four percent, and while I do agree that a Lux carrying is seldom so, her ability to put her other lanes ahead while also dominating her laner is incredible. Normally a dive champion (and or assassin) would be a good pick into a 'squishy' (excluding aftershock Lux) mid lane mage, expect that Lux has her W, barrier, flash, and Q which all make for great combatants to a dive champion. Her abilities also have a relatively long range which allows her to do damage from afar, avoiding the risk of a dive champion (and or comp) entirely. Lux isn't the best late game champion (besides the fact she can one-shot most single targets granted she land a Q), but most of the time Lux's who get the slightest bit ahead end the game very early. Then what do you do to her? She has her niche. If you hit her in any particular place it could have some pretty brutal ramifications. Maybe you could hit her shield, but then barrier becomes mandatory. And from what I understand, barrier is overperforming in a few other places, like on Soraka, and so is Aftershock.
> [{quoted}](name=Tyrannus0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:28:40.983+0000) > > Then what do you do to her? She has her niche. If you hit her in any particular place it could have some pretty brutal ramifications. Maybe you could hit her shield, but then barrier becomes mandatory. And from what I understand, barrier is overperforming in a few other places, like on Soraka, and so is Aftershock. You could reduce the amount of time her Q roots, which would force Lux players to commit to a full combo faster, or nerf her W. Barrier has been overperforming on a lot of champions lately and so has aftershock *insert lissandra a few patches ago*, but I thought I'd bring up Lux because she seems to benefit the most out of all the champions.
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackEtherian,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:14:05.935+0000) > > I never said she couldn't take a summoner spell, you've unintelligibly misinterpreted my statement. I simply stated that it contributed to the overall reward she got from doing little to nothing in the laning phase, I wasn't implying that they should take it away, rather that they tune her other abilities so it could fit within the spectrum of a mage, not a low-risk high reward, incredibly oppressive, champion. You listed things. You've made no argument. Come back when you've made an actual statement on why this LIST is more than just a LIST.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:17:50.048+0000) > > You listed things. You've made no argument. Come back when you've made an actual statement on why this LIST is more than just a LIST. I listed things that added to the overall reward Lux attains from doing (what most would consider) little to nothing overall. My argument was clearly stated in my post above, but since you're finding it hard to interpret, let me reiterate. Lux does little to nothing in lane to justify the reward she gets from doing little to nothing, everything swings in her favor, her arguably long root, W, high ap scaling, and ability to take aftershock ( a tank rune) all overly contribute to her incredible oppressiveness in lane, which I think (and this post was trying to convey) is a little much.
mack9112 (NA)
: Her abilities are extremely telegraphed
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-10T03:11:05.594+0000) > > Her abilities are extremely telegraphed I'd argue that Lux's Q is one of the hardest abilities to dodge in the game because of the hitbox of the projectile.
: I'm not going to say she's bad. Because she's good. But I seldom see Luxs carry. She's not reliable, even if she does have great pick potential. Her in lane poke is decent, but when it's time to transition to teamfights in the midgame, her ability to contribute seems a little stunted. She generally makes for a good lane bully against non-dive champs and then transitions into an competent late game champ not an exceptional one. I'd compare her to Ahri or Vel'Koz, who have way better sustained damage at comperable ranges (at least if Ahri is disengaging). Compared to Xerath she's got way better utility but less range and AoE. Seems like she's in a decent place to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Tyrannus0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-10T02:55:17.235+0000) > > I'm not going to say she's bad. Because she's good. But I seldom see Luxs carry. She's not reliable, even if she does have great pick potential. Her in lane poke is decent, but when it's time to transition to teamfights in the midgame, her ability to contribute seems a little stunted. She generally makes for a good lane bully against non-dive champs and then transitions into an competent late game champ not an exceptional one. I'd compare her to Ahri or Vel'Koz, who have way better sustained damage at comperable ranges (at least if Ahri is disengaging). Compared to Xerath she's got way better utility but less range and AoE. > > Seems like she's in a decent place to me. In this case, 'good' is an understatement; Lux sits at an impressive fifty-two percent win rate with a pick rate among the highest at four percent, and while I do agree that a Lux carrying is seldom so, her ability to put her other lanes ahead while also dominating her laner is incredible. Normally a dive champion (and or assassin) would be a good pick into a 'squishy' (excluding aftershock Lux) mid lane mage, expect that Lux has her W, barrier, flash, and Q which all make for great combatants to a dive champion. Her abilities also have a relatively long range which allows her to do damage from afar, avoiding the risk of a dive champion (and or comp) entirely. Lux isn't the best late game champion (besides the fact she can one-shot most single targets granted she land a Q), but most of the time Lux's who get the slightest bit ahead end the game very early.
Rockman (NA)
: Yeah idk why they let Lux take summoner spells.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ObpAm24T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T02:48:55.436+0000) > > Yeah idk why they let Lux take summoner spells. I never said she couldn't take a summoner spell, you've unintelligibly misinterpreted my statement. I simply stated that it contributed to the overall reward she got from doing little to nothing in the laning phase, I wasn't implying that they should take it away, rather that they tune her other abilities so it could fit within the spectrum of a mage, not a low-risk high reward, incredibly oppressive, champion.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: random chance and massive MMR gain, suddenly you're against WAY better players winning that much, and then just bad luck
> [{quoted}](name=Enjoy Losing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oRagE58v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T18:31:42.215+0000) > > random chance and massive MMR gain, suddenly you're against WAY better players winning that much, and then just bad luck But if I'm against WAY better players shouldn't I be playing with WAY better players?
Rioter Comments
: The Shonen Anime Event Coming Up
Katarina deserves the assassin skin she hasn't had a skin in a while compared to other assassins
Rioter Comments
Nyandere (NA)
: "I'm bad,nerf this champion I don't know how to play against" This is what literally every Yasuo hater sounds like -A Lux/Immobile Mage Main.
> [{quoted}](name=Nyandere,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qO7Bmjii,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-25T08:09:44.899+0000) > > "I'm bad,nerf this champion I don't know how to play against" > > This is what literally every Yasuo hater sounds like > > -A Lux/Immobile Mage Main. Yes, sometimes they do, and then people who think they're geniuses, such as yourself, respond with "you don't know how to play against him" as if some of his features arent toxic
: Why is Morgana mid getting gutted? Why?
I don't understand why people keep saying "She was meant to be a mid-laner" as if it is at all relevant to the conversation (and or problem) at hand. Camille was meant to be a top-laner, yet, she dominated jg for an entire season... Maokai was meant to be a top but he dominated support for a season. Taliyah was meant to be a mid but she dominated the jg for half a season. Its not justifiable to allow a champion to be broken just because she was "meant to be a mid-laner" no champion is "meant" to be anything its up to the general player population to decide for themselves where they play them
: Are you implying that the Boards and Reddit isn't a minority? Not that I like the current meta, but I feel like your last statement is kinda misleading. Not to mention, metas cycle around. I joined in season 3, and saw league of cleavers, then an assassin meta, then the siege meta, then a tank meta, then an adc meta, then a mage meta, and back to damage/assassin meta. I'd argue that it isn't the meta being bad, but that people don't like to change.
> [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9q9pOBj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-01T13:59:37.724+0000) > > Are you implying that the Boards and Reddit isn't a minority? > > Not that I like the current meta, but I feel like your last statement is kinda misleading. > > Not to mention, metas cycle around. I joined in season 3, and saw league of cleavers, then an assassin meta, then the siege meta, then a tank meta, then an adc meta, then a mage meta, and back to damage/assassin meta. I'd argue that it isn't the meta being bad, but that people don't like to change. Id like to take a moment and applaud this post... If I could like it more than once I would.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fluffeh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RT0UKVEr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:11:53.622+0000) > > Because his damage is very low for an assassin and all of his abilities are incredibly telegraphed? Was that a joke? Or do you actually believe Pyke has low damage?
> [{quoted}](name=epic style bro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RT0UKVEr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-27T23:14:13.921+0000) > > Was that a joke? Or do you actually believe Pyke has low damage? He kinda does scaling into the later parts of the game and he also has a VERY low aa range and his hook range isnt as long as others
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9lxEQ7wx,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-24T13:22:43.972+0000) > > "The problem isn't banning 5 support champion, the problem is that it is a blatant form of BM'ing the opponent team so ofc they get disciplinary action." > > its bm only because they're girls ha? > > because when people ban rush's lee sin its ok because his a guy right? If they'd tried 5 support ban against any other team (EDIT: and I guess I should be clear, even though it should already be plenty, on that if that were to serve the INTENT of insulting the other team. So playing House obviously doesn't count), they would have most likely gotten the same shit. It doesn't matter if it's all-male, all-female, or full of space lizard people. I challenge them to try and I put $200 on the line in that they will be punished in the exact same fashion if they do. The fact is that they didn't do it with any other all-male they have played so far, but for some reason (which we all know what it is) they suddenly decide use it on the first ever all-girl team they encountered, should be saying a lot about the motive. If you haven't noticed, this issue has NOTHING to do with gender until the likes of you brought it up as a poor defence of those who broken the sportsmanship code. Supposedly girls should just accept being BM'ed and Riot should just overlook it, I guess. Just because the male teams in a male-dominated environment only fly this kind of shit to the girl teams, it doesn't somehow mean we're being biased towards girls when we put a stop to it. It would be like if let's assume, we're in a male-dominated industry of whatever and the sexual harassment cases is needless to say, overwhelmingly about male perpetrators preying on the handful of female workers in that industry, and ofc police comes in and punishes all the perpetrators as they are to which they shouted "its bad only because they're girls ha?" Err no, it's bad because it's bad, you buffoon. And no, male teams weren't BM'ed by other male teams, or at least never as blatantly. Why do they think they usually went through so much trouble downscaling and disguising their BM, if not to dodge Riot's policies on tournament sportsmanship? But then there's these people who actually thought, for a moment, that they could get away with possibly the most blatant form of BM since the inception of League's pro scene, just because the opponent team is all-female. It takes a monumental level of idiocy to arrive at the situation we're discussing today. There is NOTHING salvageable or defend-able about it. ..... Also, let's not play dumb and pretend we don't know how player-target ban works. Target ban works because it bans out someone's pocket pick that is RELEVANT to the match that's about to take place. Banning 5 support champions is NOT RELEVANT because any team with more than 1 support will NEVER WORK in competitive environment, let alone requiring 5 ban slots just to target support champions. It's a complete waste of bans. You know it, and I know it; everyone knows it. And why else would anyone blatantly waste at least 3-4 ban slots out of the only 5 they got? You tell me.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9lxEQ7wx,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-03-24T13:43:57.338+0000) > > If they'd tried 5 support ban against any other team (EDIT: and I guess I should be clear, even though it should already be plenty, on that if that were to serve the INTENT of insulting the other team. So playing House obviously doesn't count), they would have most likely gotten the same shit. It doesn't matter if it's all-male, all-female, or full of space lizard people. I challenge them to try and I put $200 on the line in that they will be punished in the exact same fashion if they do. > > The fact is that they didn't do it with any other all-male they have played so far, but for some reason (which we all know what it is) they suddenly decide use it on the first ever all-girl team they encountered, should be saying a lot about the motive. > > If you haven't noticed, this issue has NOTHING to do with gender until the likes of you brought it up as a poor defence of those who broken the sportsmanship code. Supposedly girls should just accept being BM'ed and Riot should just overlook it, I guess. > > Just because the male teams in a male-dominated environment only fly this kind of shit to the girl teams, it doesn't somehow mean we're being biased towards girls when we put a stop to it. It would be like if let's assume, we're in a male-dominated industry of whatever and the sexual harassment cases is needless to say, overwhelmingly about male perpetrators preying on the handful of female workers in that industry, and ofc police comes in and punishes all the perpetrators as they are to which they shouted "its bad only because they're girls ha?" Err no, it's bad because it's bad, you buffoon. > > And no, male teams weren't BM'ed by other male teams, or at least never as blatantly. Why do they think they usually went through so much trouble downscaling and disguising their BM, if not to dodge Riot's policies on tournament sportsmanship? But then there's these people who actually thought, for a moment, that they could get away with possibly the most blatant form of BM since the inception of League's pro scene, just because the opponent team is all-female. It takes a monumental level of idiocy to arrive at the situation we're discussing today. There is NOTHING salvageable or defend-able about it. > > ..... > > Also, let's not play dumb and pretend we don't know how player-target ban works. > > Target ban works because it bans out someone's pocket pick that is RELEVANT to the match that's about to take place. > > Banning 5 support champions is NOT RELEVANT because any team with more than 1 support will NEVER WORK in competitive environment, let alone requiring 5 ban slots just to target support champions. It's a complete waste of bans. You know it, and I know it; everyone knows it. > > And why else would anyone blatantly waste at least 3-4 ban slots out of the only 5 they got? You tell me. Have your ever thought that it wasn't done before because they hadnt encountered a team that mained SOLEY SUPPORT CHAMPIONS that were girls before? No? You're just going to base your argument off feeling rather than looking at it unbaisly and not being and SJW? ok...
SEKAI (OCE)
: People and their tendency to omit or alter context whenever it's not favourable. The problem isn't banning 5 support champion, the problem is that it is a blatant form of BM'ing the opponent team so ofc they get disciplinary action. Even if we all play the card of "but they're all supp mains in solo queue on their spare time" it still wouldn't change a single fact that 5 support characters, or in fact any team comp with more than 1, will NEVER work in the pro scene and thus it makes 0 strategic sense to ban 5 support champions in a row given it's a gigantic waste of ban slots to go higher than 1 or 2 at the very most. And the only reason why ANY team would so blatantly waste their ban phase is obviously to BM the opponent team. Ofc they got shat on by Riot after that for compromising sportsmanship. This case is as clear cut as any, even the blind can see it clear as day. ....... Secondly, the bit with benchmark being as low as Diamond is probably just there to attract player interest towards the pro scene. Even if everyone knows you have to be at least Challenger to have any real chance at going pro, they keep the bottom benchmark at Diamond to not appear as elitist. I mean, obviously a game dev can't just go and say that "only the top 0.001% are worthy for going pro, the rest of you are scrubs who don't deserve any try" or something like that, now can they? Also, it is also most likely a relic of time, of the time when the highest league WAS DIAMOND, that has just failed to be updated (which if true, they really should update it now. Because we also have 1 new league, Grandmaster, in the mix today, so Diamond is probably a bit too low for pro scene at this stage). That could also be an explanation for that.
> People and their tendency to omit or alter context whenever it's not favourable. > > The problem isn't banning 5 support champion, the problem is that it is a blatant form of BM'ing the opponent team so ofc they get disciplinary action. What are people omitting? The truth? You're right, the problem wasn't the fact that they banned five support champions; it's the fact that they were girls and played said support champions (which just so happened to be girls as well) which proves your previous argument of it not being a strategic ban phase wrong. If a team of girls banned all male champions would you argue for or against them?
SEKAI (OCE)
: People and their tendency to omit or alter context whenever it's not favourable. The problem isn't banning 5 support champion, the problem is that it is a blatant form of BM'ing the opponent team so ofc they get disciplinary action. Even if we all play the card of "but they're all supp mains in solo queue on their spare time" it still wouldn't change a single fact that 5 support characters, or in fact any team comp with more than 1, will NEVER work in the pro scene and thus it makes 0 strategic sense to ban 5 support champions in a row given it's a gigantic waste of ban slots to go higher than 1 or 2 at the very most. And the only reason why ANY team would so blatantly waste their ban phase is obviously to BM the opponent team. Ofc they got shat on by Riot after that for compromising sportsmanship. This case is as clear cut as any, even the blind can see it clear as day. ....... Secondly, the bit with benchmark being as low as Diamond is probably just there to attract player interest towards the pro scene. Even if everyone knows you have to be at least Challenger to have any real chance at going pro, they keep the bottom benchmark at Diamond to not appear as elitist. I mean, obviously a game dev can't just go and say that "only the top 0.001% are worthy for going pro, the rest of you are scrubs who don't deserve any try" or something like that, now can they? Also, it is also most likely a relic of time, of the time when the highest league WAS DIAMOND, that has just failed to be updated (which if true, they really should update it now. Because we also have 1 new league, Grandmaster, in the mix today, so Diamond is probably a bit too low for pro scene at this stage). That could also be an explanation for that.
> Even if we all play the card of "but they're all supp mains in solo queue on their spare time" it still wouldn't change a single fact that 5 support characters, or in fact any team comp with more than 1, will NEVER work in the pro scene and thus it makes 0 strategic sense to ban 5 support champions in a row given it's a gigantic waste of ban slots to go higher than 1 or 2 at the very most. And the only reason why ANY team would so blatantly waste their ban phase is obviously to BM the opponent team. Ofc they got shat on by Riot after that for compromising sportsmanship. Last time I checked, a teams ban was their pick, so the fact that you tried to justify Riot's disciplinary actions with the fact that it was a "Waste to their ban phase" makes no sense to me.
Kei143 (NA)
: You know that they were punished for using sexual slurs in their voice comms?
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9lxEQ7wx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-24T07:03:35.908+0000) > > You know that they were punished for using sexual slurs in their voice comms? I never heard that and I've read many articles
: I like the staff design a lot. However, I think LeBlanc's skankmage look is something that should really go, or be modified to fit within the scope and realm of the story - especially HER story. You're not a hidden manipulator or background accomplice or cult leader operating from the shadows when you're dressed like you're about to do stripper routine at a burlesque bar. LeBlanc is gaudy as hell, and it's counterproductive to her entire concept, like a ninja wearing bright pink. She needs to be in blacks, grays, and dark purples. she can show some skin, that's fine, but it shouldn't be verging on bikini levels of skin shown. She's still got to be taken seriously as an advisor in the courts she's infiltrating, and they'll just assume she's a common concubine if she shows up looking like that. I actually think something along the lines of what Carmilla in Netflix's Castlevania show wears is what should be the aim with LeBlanc. https://occ-0-987-990.1.nflxso.net/art/00734/549e89066eef65e74ff356014137fe0a53600734.jpg Carmilla manages to exude sex appeal, exert control over pretty much every male in the surrounding area, and operate from the shadows. She's not terribly opulent, but she's elegant with small flares of extravagance. Someone looking at her in a line up wouldn't think she's more than some noble, and that's exactly how LeBlanc should be portrayed.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EEh14kmE,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-03-25T13:31:09.427+0000) > > I like the staff design a lot. > > However, I think LeBlanc's skankmage look is something that should really go, or be modified to fit within the scope and realm of the story - especially HER story. You're not a hidden manipulator or background accomplice or cult leader operating from the shadows when you're dressed like you're about to do stripper routine at a burlesque bar. LeBlanc is gaudy as hell, and it's counterproductive to her entire concept, like a ninja wearing bright pink. > > She needs to be in blacks, grays, and dark purples. she can show some skin, that's fine, but it shouldn't be verging on bikini levels of skin shown. She's still got to be taken seriously as an advisor in the courts she's infiltrating, and they'll just assume she's a common concubine if she shows up looking like that. > > I actually think something along the lines of what Carmilla in Netflix's Castlevania show wears is what should be the aim with LeBlanc. > https://occ-0-987-990.1.nflxso.net/art/00734/549e89066eef65e74ff356014137fe0a53600734.jpg > > Carmilla manages to exude sex appeal, exert control over pretty much every male in the surrounding area, and operate from the shadows. She's not terribly opulent, but she's elegant with small flares of extravagance. Someone looking at her in a line up wouldn't think she's more than some noble, and that's exactly how LeBlanc should be portrayed. but like isn't her whole spiel to be deceiving? So people thinking that she's a commoner would be a good thing
: Fan VU of Leblanc
Someone get this guy a job at Riot because omg
: The new Shonen Anime Skins (leak, just click if you want to know!)
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dBgberp0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-24T17:05:07.469+0000) > > So it seems that there was a bug on the PBE, putting the title of a new skin in the shop there and this is definitely going to be the new Shonen Anime skin line! [](https://pm1.narvii.com/6858/509ae0a7b230309fa7c8e4c66c921bfa86a0dc49v2_hq.jpg) > > The name of the new skin line: **Battle Academia** > https://cdn.polscygracze.pl/uploads/2019/03/Battle_Academia_Jayce.jpg > > So it seems we really get a school based skin line with different clubs fighting each other perhaps. The skin for the engineer club is most likely going to Jayce! > {{champion:126}} > > So we just have to think now: Who is going to become the teacher? And who represents the other clubs, being battle, assassination, and sorcerer? IM SO FUCKIN EXCITED FOR KATARINA
: IvernGreenFather made a better comment than I, but this whole post reeks of "I don't understand Ivern at all, but I'm going to comment on his balance and kit anyways."
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gAHcvnd8,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-03-22T18:37:50.917+0000) > > IvernGreenFather made a better comment than I, but this whole post reeks of "I don't understand Ivern at all, but I'm going to comment on his balance and kit anyways." I agree, like is he supposed to be a machine gun that deletes people after 3 items? Did I miss the memo or...
: > [{quoted}](name=VolatileAkali,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zRABJR3k,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2019-03-21T20:36:08.054+0000) > > We are one!{{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} no {{champion:55}}
> [{quoted}](name=KittyKàtKàtàrinà,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zRABJR3k,comment-id=001b00000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T20:42:49.502+0000) > > no {{champion:55}} NO akali she ded
: {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}}
> [{quoted}](name=KittyKàtKàtàrinà,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zRABJR3k,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-03-21T19:59:39.009+0000) > > {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:55}} I love all your mains
: Why should a supportive jungler not rush support items?
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gAHcvnd8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-22T14:43:59.978+0000) > > Why should a supportive jungler not rush support items? Thank you, finally an intellectual on this point.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackEtherian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uE43UWsj,comment-id=00050003,timestamp=2019-03-18T12:13:13.762+0000) > > I get that you want tanks to feel tanky, but I don't think every tank should be a raid boss Nasus. Seems more toxic than the game already is. Except that’s their job. Tanks are suppose to be difficult to kill cc machines. At the moment they are just there for noobs to pick and some Darius/garen/Irelia/ Insert any bruiser here player to just beat on for daring to pick outside the meta.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uE43UWsj,comment-id=000500030000,timestamp=2019-03-18T14:05:52.513+0000) > > Except that’s their job. Tanks are suppose to be difficult to kill cc machines. At the moment they are just there for noobs to pick and some Darius/garen/Irelia/ Insert any bruiser here player to just beat on for daring to pick outside the meta. So what you're implying is that they should have 15000 health with 1000 mr and armor because they don't deserve to die, thus rendering pen items useless. okay, gotcha.
: It’s because only certain classes get to have all this damage, then riot tacked on tank stats to all their items for no actual reason. Mages average 150 mr and 150 armor and 3000+hp without going crazy far out of their builds. Bruisers manage 3k hp 400 ad and 200+ in their defensive stats. Assassins manage 500+ad 2500 hp and about 125 in each resistance. What do tanks get? 300 in each resistance. 3k hp and that’s about it. Then account for the stupid amounts of %pen and %shred and %hp damage and it’s no wonder damage is the only thing viable.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uE43UWsj,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-18T04:28:45.755+0000) > > It’s because only certain classes get to have all this damage, then riot tacked on tank stats to all their items for no actual reason. > > Mages average 150 mr and 150 armor and 3000+hp without going crazy far out of their builds. > > Bruisers manage 3k hp 400 ad and 200+ in their defensive stats. > > Assassins manage 500+ad 2500 hp and about 125 in each resistance. > > What do tanks get? 300 in each resistance. 3k hp and that’s about it. > > Then account for the stupid amounts of %pen and %shred and %hp damage and it’s no wonder damage is the only thing viable. I get that you want tanks to feel tanky, but I don't think every tank should be a raid boss Nasus. Seems more toxic than the game already is.
Rioter Comments
: I understand that one would find it cool. But the things you said don't describe Kayle, the one that was shown to us in 2009.
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=uxl0it1i,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-02-19T14:29:12.948+0000) > > I understand that one would find it cool. But the things you said don't describe Kayle, the one that was shown to us in 2009. How don't they? She is a power ascended is she not? Her armor could be considered useless at her level of power...
: Illaoi is the embodment of dominatrix (domination), eve is lust/murder, nidlee is a wild cougar, rengar is a wild cat. Lel too sexual #just jabbing your ribs
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=uxl0it1i,comment-id=0003000100000001,timestamp=2019-02-28T01:07:43.343+0000) > > Illaoi is the embodment of dominatrix (domination), eve is lust/murder, nidlee is a wild cougar, rengar is a wild cat. Lel too sexual > > #just jabbing your ribs It sounds like you're helping my argument more than jabbing my ribs...
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackEtherian,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=uxl0it1i,comment-id=00030001000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-22T23:10:20.215+0000) > > Had you read what I wrote, you'd know that I said Kayle was an ARCHANGEL, which is in fact, more than JUST and angel. And yeah she was never even that.
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=uxl0it1i,comment-id=000300010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-23T00:28:39.083+0000) > > And yeah she was never even that. Elaborate?
: There is a big line between the examples you gave and this situation. And Kayle was not just any angel.
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=uxl0it1i,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T17:35:07.551+0000) > > There is a big line between the examples you gave and this situation. And Kayle was not just any angel. Had you read what I wrote, you'd know that I said Kayle was an ARCHANGEL, which is in fact, more than JUST and angel.
: There is a big line between the examples you gave and this situation. And Kayle was not just any angel.
> [{quoted}](name=Camille Ferrøs,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=uxl0it1i,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T17:35:07.551+0000) > > There is a big line between the examples you gave and this situation. And Kayle was not just any angel. How is there a "big difference" between what I stated and the current situation? are you trivializing people who find what I stated sexual? That's just as bad as what you're demonizing Riot for.
Show more

BlackEtherian

Level 199 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion