: And now, Im willing to be that the next new champ will be around mid-March and the Fiddles rework in Feb. They said it should be back to a normal schedule.
I'd be really okay for two/three champions being released for pre/mid season. So long as they aren't anything like Aphileos' balace...
Beck (NA)
: Is Sylas's E supposed to be 1.0 AP scaling? I feel like it should say 0.1 AP scaling.
Damage > Utility Source: Riot Games Gamebalance Policy, "Damage is everything!"
: > They fixed some things before they went on break and broke it even worse for others
As someone who works in the field, scaling is hard (where you go from your box to everyone else's), some issues are worse for some than others and so on. Best you can do is work through it.
: No bugfixes for the client, no fixes for the crashes or the people who had crazy fps drops/disconnects caused by the game for over 2 months? Or are they just not even documented? Learn to communicate. Rito please. There are more important things than 5 less movement speed on a champion that is dashing around anyway.... Also "scaling tank"... good meme.
They aren't documented, (also ninja patches) there isn't really a need to. They could say "fixed issues in client," but more can appear on release so players might feel lied to. Most they might say is "We know there are issues and are working for fixes to stabilize the client, thanks for your patience," but that isn't going to make anyone happier about it. They fixed some things before they went on break, probably more fixes this patch or next week. They do play this game too, they know the client is in bad shape right now, just bad timing before year's end break.
: Patch 10.1 Notes
Take away Sylas' shield, make it so he has to level W second and suffer mana issues, and put more AP ratios on everything to make him a better...bruiser? Those are the changes of a really bad assassin, and to have him in only mid is... disappointing
: That is entirely true, but still frustrating.
make her a 2 or 3 star and triple trait that girl
KaoHi (NA)
: It's "leet speak" 1337=leet
Is Riot calling us Amumus?
: You clearly haven't been keeping up to the meta. Eggroll comp is tier 1 atm.
Which I'm getting tired of because the game is luck of the 3 stars. If you dont got 2 mid game, bye bye. -From the guy who died back to back 3-Star mage comp shotgun Viegar.
Rocker3k (NA)
: excuse me WHAT? Cloud drake needs to be seriously looked at. Ult cooldown reduced by 40% EXCEEDING the 40% CDR cap is super busted! a potential of 85% CDR reduction on ultimate abilities is ridiculous, Bringing URF ultimates to summoners rift is not the way to go. This is probably one of the most potentially broken things I've heard about in my 4 years of playing. Riot, just find something else to change cloud drake to.
I just want to point out that the ONLY way for this to happen, is for the enemy team to take the first two dragons, and for your team to grab the next 4. At that point, if you take each dragon within a fraction of a second, you'll be at 30-35 minutes depending on whether the other team picks up another dragon. (You pick up drakes 3-6) Setting all this up and macroing correctly, earliest time you will see this happening might be at 40 mins at best. I'm not saying that it doesn't need to be changed, but getting 4 identical drakes is probably going to happen in only a handful of games through the season.
: Respect? They have a bunch of brain dead whales spending money for them already. And this type of marketing isn’t going to help them either. It’s just annoying and makes patch notes seem less professional and worked on. Might as well post a demacia meme at the start of the patch notes, meanwhile they suddenly say in the patch notes they are buffing illaoi.
> [{quoted}](name=TheTrollingMeme,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=rv3LbMwi,comment-id=000d00010000,timestamp=2019-11-05T20:31:21.959+0000) > > Respect? They have a bunch of brain dead whales spending money for them already. And this type of marketing isn’t going to help them either. It’s just annoying and makes patch notes seem less professional and worked on. Might as well post a demacia meme at the start of the patch notes, meanwhile they suddenly say in the patch notes they are buffing illaoi. I'm not sure if you're suffering brain damage yourself, or were just born stupid, but if these kinds of tactics didn't work, they wouldn't be doing them. What are you crying about anyways? "Oh this is too hard, the devs should make it easier for ME." You're going to face challenges in life, and there's no god out there that's going to listen to a whinny bitch like you to make things easier. Find and practice a counter, learn the matchup, or out macro them, use your head, not your voice.
: They still can you should be like a half level behind mid lane if you full clear and don't gank. This guys salty because he is either ganking and not getting anything and wasting to much time, or his midlaner fed 3 kills in the first 3 mins
> [{quoted}](name=WilSummonForFood,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=5VAbPOzR,comment-id=00160000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T06:46:34.690+0000) > > They still can you should be like a half level behind mid lane if you full clear and don't gank. This guys salty because he is either ganking and not getting anything and wasting to much time, or his midlaner fed 3 kills in the first 3 mins No dingus, I meant in seasons 2 and 3 you could powerfarm for an early lv 6, you could hit 6 before mid if you did it properly. Not salty, reminiscing. Also, if you get two kills off ganks early and powerfarm the same, you can match even with solo lanes, so I don't really understand what you're getting at.
Palaven (NA)
: "Keep an eye on what your opponents are building and find the open synergies for maximum success." This is the biggest fundamental issue with TFT unless a UI is integrated so you can quickly see how many of each unit is taken. Jumping around and scouting from player to player is very intensive and not fun whatsoever.
Many people enjoy it, I did during auto chess, but I could drag my minimap around, so I could see 2 boards at once (up to 4 teams), little harder here tho
Scorpïo (NA)
: Because it was unfun to play against. All the work and luck of building a 3 star just to have it reduced to a 0 star in no time at all was debilitating.
As someone who did not get very many 3 stars and did build this item, I'm still as to see it go XD If not only for bladmaster/gunslinger builds, fun stuff there But I understand your frustration, but it being traded for runaans being easier to get leaves me with... mixed thoughts.
: Rank means nothing. Some people like me get unlucky in solo duo and get teamed with idiots. Please come back to me when u give me valid information. In fact if u sit tight RIGHT NOW I’ll show u darius’s winerate
I get teamed with idiots all the time and still win, learn to macro.
: Riot, I don’t like how ur marketing things now. Don’t act like I don’t see it. Slowly but surely ur making patch notes, champion themes, and other things mix up with ur new skin releases to entice players to spend money. You can especially see it with the Pantheon and Senna champion theme. I didn’t come to comment on how Riots doing such a good job. I came here to critique Riot so they can do better.
No shit they're trying to get people to spend money, they're trying to make money on a game they give to people for free. Do you even understand the costs of running this giant called League of Legends? All the people who work on this game to keep servers stable, to have content rolled, etc? Learn some respect for the people who are giving you this service.
: Riot, are you even lee sin-ing to us?
Take the vote, I'm a sucker for a half-baked pun
: My honor level is just broken, it's not even locked and it hasn't moved since the start of the season.
I've been honor level 5 every season except maybe this one because of how little I played. Honor 4, 2nd tier right now, 2 weeks to go XD
thievius (NA)
: 10 dollars for an arena skin ok riot lmao
You pay 10 dollars for skins with special effects for champions with SFX from time to time, we all do. Not to mention that these look stunning. Looking forward to a Zaun/Piltover board.
: Yes the Gromp = Krugs change is amazing. But overall jg xp is getting nerfed, again. After they already nerfed it at the start of season 9...
Man, I remember that you used to barely hit 6 before even mid lane, and it made those LV 6 Junglers so much more impactful. Now those guys tend to just stay behind forever.
: "Fiora's in an acceptable place when it comes to matchups in lane..." No. No she is not. If you mean you wanted her to win every lane matchup with no counterplay and too much healing through ignite and executioners then sure. You finally buffed the right things by giving her actual split push power on turrets. Now nerf her 1v1 back to an acceptable level or rework her.
I think that's the intention, since she's "The Grand Duelist" and all. I think they need to dial back her damage a bit at all stages and make her weak/be low average early (when you can't escape lane) and strong late (where her split pushing is more threatening) might be the right change. Shame that if you pick a tank top and then Fio is picked, you lose your entire lane and inhib.
: Patch 9.19 notes
Is that a Zac buff to his... SUSTAIN!? Honestly never thought I'd see the day, but I welcome this.
: My game doesn't crash, like....ever. As a previous tech support specialist, oftentimes it's the computer's fault. Try upgrading some shit, make sure drivers are compatible, etc, etc.
I can consistently make TFT crash on my computer by being tabbed out when I load into the game. And consistently not crash when I don't tab out, or just be tabbed in before the game starts. Which, I get what you're saying and all, but like, that's probably not on me right? (Already submitted a ticket btw)
: They have the anti-smurfing protocol for clash. (Mobile phone verification I believe) But if the Diamonds have 2-3 phone numbers then they gonna have a field day
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you can literally make phone numbers that are used through wifi or data, for no cost.
: Sejuani
Eeeehhhhh, I'd say she's more tank than AP personally
: No, jungle items require smite because they're the most gold-efficient items in the game for the stats they provide, but everyone taking smite is a bad idea. It's to prevent things like toplaners taking cinderhulk constantly because of the bonus HP it gives.
It's funny you say that, because Cinderhulk is actually terribly gold inefficient right now, especially since they took off the CDR, lowered the HP gain ratio, and lowed the damage on the item. Like, if you do the math, you get a 100% gold efficiency for Cinderhulk when your champ hits over 4k health (not including passive). It's as efficient as Sunfire, when you have 3k health (meaning passives are equal). All other jungle items are almost always over 100% efficiency in some way, just not Cinderhulk.
: And the extra damage he takes from every camp surviving longer? that wont prevent him being competitive with other junglers? the increased clear time wont affect his jungling? AP junglers live or die by their clear speed and overall healthiness after said clear and he is not doing good enough compared to other ap junglers to justify this heavy handed nerf.
There are AP junglers in competitive?
: Not enough Ap to clean jungle camps, i needed something to take down overleveled camps and move out quickly whil keeping enough mana to save my ass that's why i have bloodrazor, becasue it doesn't uses spell , synergize well with my passive that i used WAY more. Ap wouldn't help enough.
> [{quoted}](name=The Anivia OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wPgiBEUE,comment-id=0002000100000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T00:46:20.786+0000) > > Not enough Ap to clean jungle camps, > i needed something to take down overleveled camps and move out quickly whil keeping enough mana to save my ass > that's why i have bloodrazor, becasue it doesn't uses spell , synergize well with my passive that i used WAY more. > > > Ap wouldn't help enough. I'm not going to flame you for this, I actually had a friend go attack speed diana before for the sake of going ad (because of the passive attack speed she got). But if the reason is because you dont got mana, I'm gonna give you some solutions from a 9 year veteran at the game. 1. Runic echoes gives you mana every time you proc it on monsters. Move around and kite when taking camps to charge it faster. It gives mana back based on how much your missing, and as long as you aren't using ult and the knockback to clear, you should be golden. 2. For the early game, grab that scuttle, it gives a lot of mana when you kill that bugger, make sure you ward and are safe while doing it. Give it up and back if the enemy jungler shows up, you aren't much of a champion until you hit 6. 3. Honey fruit if you can find it, it's also based around missing mana, so if your low and it's up, grab it. 4. Hunters talisman gives mana regen based on missing mana in the jungle. It does a pretty good job on most spammable and ap champs (hec, kayn, eve, morg), and it'll help you clear faster. If your worried about camps being too strong, take a few backs to build your items up, even if you're only able to clear one or two camps. It sucks to fall behind, but as a jungler, it sucks even more because you're playing catchup for the rest of the game. In that case, get more bulky (armor helps clear camps because it's all physical damage). Worst thing you can do is try to make plays when you're in this state, it's better to react to them. Good luck in your next game
tunkis1 (EUW)
: This sucks, I love the {{champion:154}} that exists now and play him quite often, has good cc and is super fun! This will just ruin him for me once again
> [{quoted}](name=tunkis1,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=xXA81uAL,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-13T18:48:54.219+0000) > > This sucks, I love the {{champion:154}} that exists now and play him quite often, has good cc and is super fun! This will just ruin him for me once again And I LOVE his previous ult. Being able to disrupt an entire enemy team and get out pretty safely, count me in. Don't get me wrong tho, I don't hate the current ult, I just like the old one WAY more.
: I upvoted ur post, but also want to point out that we do have more access to loots now compared to before. However I still hate to pay 890RP more to get the signature... making the cost of each skin almost Mystic tier, more expensive than legendary skins... Which is a bit too much imo
I think in this case it's mostly because a portion of the funds are going to the prize pool. Don't get me wrong, I'm not paying that, but I'd feel like buying it more if 50-75% of the funds went to the prize pool, not a mere 25% (or 100% of the 870RP extra funds for the ward and border).
: There are plenty of champs that are waiting longer for a new skin and you choose to complain about Kindred of all of them?
Can complain about Rek'sai? Or Ornn? They need some love
5050BS (NA)
: I didnt in on Riven at all. I killed her and she Roamed in our jungle with her Duo and camped my junlger who would not ward. Ok so lets put this into maybe some perspective for you Same game but instead of Bronze this is Gold. Top lane is G2 vs a Plat 2 Also you JUST pointed out why Riots Match Making is total shit. The average Tax break for Americans is 4k so its fair.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Eu9rewy3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-31T14:18:15.194+0000) > > I didnt in on Riven at all. I killed her and she Roamed in our jungle with her Duo and camped my junlger who would not ward. > > Ok so lets put this into maybe some perspective for you > > Same game but instead of Bronze this is Gold. Top lane is G2 vs a Plat 2 > > Also you JUST pointed out why Riots Match Making is total shit. > > The average Tax break for Americans is 4k so its fair. That happened to me recently, my mmr is so high (when averaged with my friend's mmr since duo) that, when I was in silver 1, had me up against plat 4 and 3 players. Stomped the shit out of them anyways. If you lose a matchup where you're down (like average is g2 vs plat 3) you'll lose less lp, if you win, you get more, that's where the balance of that system comes into play. If you really believe yourself to be good, win the lane, carry the game. If you're looking for 50/50 matches, well, sorry, system isn't fair to you, just as life is. You'll never get clean numbers like that if you want to match people in minutes.
: She basically needs either a minor rework or mass power changes. She just hard bullies in lane with her vitals and stays full hp off grasp, pots and vitals. while poking for 100+ plus damage every few seconds. playing around it is utter garbage and buffs will more than likely break her.
> [{quoted}](name=MoldyCheese1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jIKWElc2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-29T21:32:37.538+0000) > > She basically needs either a minor rework or mass power changes. > > She just hard bullies in lane with her vitals and stays full hp off grasp, pots and vitals. while poking for 100+ plus damage every few seconds. playing around it is utter garbage and buffs will more than likely break her. I think if they buff the damage on the vitals, change it to AD instead of true damage (unless she uses her ult, changes, let's say, 75% of the damage to true damage), and make vital spawn more around the sides (and not towards fio so she has to get in your face to proc them and then get out, so you dont get cheesed from the front vital to where you cant get away) Then she has counter play and duel potential, and that minigame is more risk taking since you have to go in more.
: > [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MZkm8Pmo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-28T22:08:21.417+0000) > > I haven't even been chat restricted in all my six years of playing this game. How can you be so toxic to get permabanned once, yet eleven times!? It's a skill called "not putting up with people who irritate me".
> [{quoted}](name=Ir Abelas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MZkm8Pmo,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-28T22:14:48.222+0000) > > It's a skill called "not putting up with people who irritate me". Sounds like you need some patience
GigglesO (NA)
: I'll say it again and again. The solution is actually to just lower damage. Kills are harder to get jungle is harder to clear cs is harder to get Towers are harder to push towers are harder to dive Team fights happen Instadying is lower blah blah blah Riot just won't do the one thing that this game needs.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGAHMEbn,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-03-27T04:13:07.499+0000) > > I'll say it again and again. > > The solution is actually to just lower damage. > > Kills are harder to get > jungle is harder to clear > cs is harder to get > Towers are harder to push > towers are harder to dive > Team fights happen > Instadying is lower > > blah blah blah > > Riot just won't do the one thing that this game needs. Did you say MORE DAMAGE?
Jamaree (NA)
: Oh boo hoo, your lives are so hard, it isn’t like other roles don’t have hardships either, get over yourselves.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGAHMEbn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T00:23:00.389+0000) > > Oh boo hoo, your lives are so hard, it isn’t like other roles don’t have hardships either, get over yourselves. I could be wrong about this (and I know I'm not), when there were changes to ADC's in bot lane to add more diversity to that lane, didn't they cry rivers about it and get that changed back? Why can't junglers do that?
: Patch 9.6 Notes
But how will I {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} ???
Fâther (NA)
: over the past season and a half riot is slowly making it suck worse and worse to be a jungler. thanks riot....thanks alot
Eh, they do this every season
: When can tank Galio get buffs? {{sticker:galio-happy}}
Tanks dont get tank buffs, only damage buffs to make them less like tanks.
: The kayn passive change is something Ive longed for {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Something I've been asking for a while now. Told a friend the other day "gee, wouldn't it be cool if you can make that time go down for the other form"
xAcidik (NA)
: Why is no one upset at the jungle camp exp changes?
We are, we just don't cry about it like ADC mains do
RoyalKid (NA)
: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ C9 TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ
Velasan (NA)
: I was imagining the new stat shards as being: 1. Have to choose an attack stat 2. Have to choose a defense stat 3. Free stat Looks more like it's limited to specific options on both the last two. For example, I only see HP being an option once in there. Was there a specific reason for that decision? That would drastically cut the amount of HP you can have on a character, because the current page bonus for resolve first into say precision/inspiration would be 135/270 respectively vs. the 90 currently listed. I realize the numbers are changing, but I'm asking because a potential difference of 180 HP is a big change and seems like a conscious decision. Thank you for reading.
> [{quoted}](name=Velasan,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=NPBRPjqf,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2018-10-23T18:31:51.164+0000) > > I was imagining the new stat shards as being: > > 1. Have to choose an attack stat > 2. Have to choose a defense stat > 3. Free stat > > Looks more like it's limited to specific options on both the last two. For example, I only see HP being an option once in there. Was there a specific reason for that decision? > > That would drastically cut the amount of HP you can have on a character, because the current page bonus for resolve first into say precision/inspiration would be 135/270 respectively vs. the 90 currently listed. > > I realize the numbers are changing, but I'm asking because a potential difference of 180 HP is a big chance and seems like a conscious decision. > > Thank you for reading. Its probably because of the resistances you can get, but that doesn't really excuse the low HP value. Feels like they're afraid of a Tank meta resurgence and aren't willing to nerf tank damage (the thing that made it a problem to begin with) to be the fix. Less resistances and more damage has been the flow for a few months now.
: I've logged thousands of games on league, and I never knew that minions sped up like that at all (or that supers nearly doubled damage). Makes me wonder what else I'm missing. Some sort of cleanly presented compilation of all these hidden-power things in the game (for minions, towers, champions, items, bounties, etc), updated each patch, would be nice to reference.
> [{quoted}](name=MrB00mbastick,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=NPBRPjqf,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2018-10-23T18:32:52.271+0000) > > I've logged thousands of games on league, and I never knew that minions sped up like that at all (or that supers nearly doubled damage). Makes me wonder what else I'm missing. Some sort of cleanly presented compilation of all these hidden-power things in the game (for minions, towers, champions, items, bounties, etc), updated each patch, would be nice to reference. Browse LoLWiki for like, an hour and search up random things. Fun ways to abuse certain builds and such.
: Why does the HP stat shard give hardly half a ruby crystal worth of HP - at lvl 18 - ? Do you have any intention of upping that number?
> [{quoted}](name=M1A3 Abrams,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=NPBRPjqf,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2018-10-23T18:30:43.563+0000) > > Why does the HP stat shard give hardly half a ruby crystal worth of HP - at lvl 18 - ? Do you have any intention of upping that number? Riot is trying to phase out tanks entirely. Or at least that's what it feels like. Less champions classified as tanks (a class) as there are ADC's (a role) now.
: Preseason Dev Update Number 3!
What about champions that scale better into late game? It feels like the games are getting shorter and shorter, and less focused on Macroplay, which is one of the things I really like about the game. Are we going to see more utility/resistance buffs in pre-season, or are tanks (especially in jungle) going to keep on going on the decline?
: This won't lower the amount, this CDR will just help get you to the cap
> [{quoted}](name=Riot MapleNectar,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=NPBRPjqf,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-10-23T17:42:55.376+0000) > > This won't lower the amount, this CDR will just help get you to the cap It's not very useful though, having 10% cdr at lv 18. You can match it with transcendence to make up for it, but otherwise that's 1% every two levels or so, and where mages spike near midgame, the full buff won't be useful. 5% at the beginning of the game or 10% by 15 would be nice though.
: Turret plating to gate the time at which laning phase ends honestly seems like a pretty heavy-handed mistake to me... I don't feel like teams or individual players should be forced to stick in their lane, because the game forces them to be there. Part of the strategy of the game is making macro plays and working with your teammates to create advantages around the map. Being able to take an early turret and rotate to another lane to try and force an advantage there is a core method of gaining an advantage in the early game, and this would completely eliminate that as a possibility. Idk. I'm excited for stats from runes, I can tell you that much, but I don't like this turret plating at first glance.
> [{quoted}](name=The Green Gamer,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=NPBRPjqf,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-10-23T17:41:11.208+0000) > > Turret plating to gate the time at which laning phase ends honestly seems like a pretty heavy-handed mistake to me... I don't feel like teams or individual players should be forced to stick in their lane, because the game forces them to be there. Part of the strategy of the game is making macro plays and working with your teammates to create advantages around the map. Being able to take an early turret and rotate to another lane to try and force an advantage there is a core method of gaining an advantage in the early game, and this would completely eliminate that as a possibility. Idk. I'm excited for stats from runes, I can tell you that much, but I don't like this turret plating at first glance. Well roaming is going to be more potent since you're at a much lesser risk of your tower falling. You'll risk losing farm, but if you can make it up in kills, guess that's fine.
: Patch 8.16 Notes
Love seeing the pull back on damage on a lot of runes, as well as the tank changes. Although I would also like some variance in tank items, this feels like a good start.
: Tank changes for 8.16
I'm hoping to see more changes like this to other champions who are classified as fighters, but may shift to be more tank oriented. Like Gragas, Skarner, and Volibear, and if you want to push it a bit, Rek'Sai and Garen. I like seeing the "Reduce damage for more resistance," but I'd like to see something like: Less Damage -> more CC/Engage.
: ***
Holy shit I don't need to build crit on my Armor Pen Jungle Quinn anymore.
Show more

BlackTecno

Level 147 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion