: Go ahead and listen to the Japanese Dragon Ball Z I'll wait
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lwwZAvyq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-10T05:20:56.999+0000) > > Go ahead and listen to the Japanese Dragon Ball Z > > I'll wait Thats one of those anime's where reading the subtitles is impossible because there's too much going on.
CLG ear (NA)
: I went to the self checkout at walmart and the guy working there started talking to me
I used to work retail, trying to talk to people and get to know them was my way of keeping my sanity during work hours, taken I used to live in a small town, so I got to see a lot of familiar faces come into the store again. Doesn't mean he was necessarily flirting with you, some people are just natural talkers.
: Nah, they always were toxic **Just Once** {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: You're telling me you can only play 1 Champion in midlane? Like, for real? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
yes, I'm a top jungle main who got autofilled into mid, where the free week champions were banned. I also only own around 27 champions.
: I have to agree with Jo0o here. Yes, you were toxic, and yes, it deserves a chat restriction, but I don't see anything in this that would be worth escalating this punishment up to a 14 day suspension. I would also recommend submitting a ticket to Player Support and ask them if they could look into your account. It's obvious from the context that you were aggravated, and that you were being a bit of a jerk with the line "guy deserves to suffer tbh" but it's also clear from the context that you are not referring to anything in real life. You are not wishing cancer on him, or any other sort of actual bad thing that WOULD normally escalate an account to a suspension. You just want him to have to wait the extra 5 minutes from the early surrender to the normal surrender. If there was any sort of confusion as to what you meant, I might be on the fence about the ban, but it's really obvious from your logs, and I think as long as you talk with Support in a calm, polite manner, you will find they are quite willing to be reasonable. It's important that wen you discuss things with them, that you don't try to turn it into a "but Jhin did this, this and this..." discussion. Let them know that you are aware that you lost your temper and went too far, that it's not normal behavior for you, and you have no intentions of repeating it, and are willing to accept the appropriate punishment.
Btw, I did send a support ticket. I made a post regarding the response that I was given, be sure to check it out.
Bandıt (NA)
: Rito wouldnt 14 day you unless you said something to deserve it obviously you edited the logs to make it so you seems like the good guy and just want people to back you up and flame rito for something they did right.
Correction, they did. I even made another post where the rioter admitted that I did infact get banned off of one game. Also, the fucking logs are in the post, what are you even talking about?!?!
Cunky (NA)
: My idea for a reworked Pantheon's kit
Q: Passive: Your auto attacks and abilities deal (10-20-30-40-50) adaptive increased damage towards "Vulnerable (like Brittle but you do more damage)" champions. Active: Increases attack speed by (10-15-20-25-30)%. Also, every 3rd auto attack makes an enemy champion "Vulnerable." Lasts for 8 seconds. So what happens if I take press the attack? Does that make them vulnerable x2?
: When you sign up, you are required to check a box that says you've read and understand the ToU, and agree to be bound by them. If you didn't read it, that's on you. You're still bound by the terms because you have an account with them.
> [{quoted}](name=Final Spark Lux,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EJ7BhJ8s,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-10T05:29:47.125+0000) > > When you sign up, you are required to check a box that says you've read and understand the ToU, and agree to be bound by them. If you didn't read it, that's on you. You're still bound by the terms because you have an account with them. This actually isn't true, I made a new account today since I got banned over basically nothing.
: There are a few good ones, Cowboy Bebop is the best. Steins;Gate has a pretty good one as well. Code Geass as well, other than those three subs are pretty much the way to go. Oh and Ghost Stories :D
> [{quoted}](name=RedPannda,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lwwZAvyq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-10T05:13:17.485+0000) > > There are a few good ones, Cowboy Bebop is the best. Steins;Gate has a pretty good one as well. Code Geass as well, other than those three subs are pretty much the way to go. > Oh and Ghost Stories :D I'm currently watching Jo Jo's on Adult swim just for the hell of it right now, and it's just fucking awful
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I've been banned on the forums from posting like 8 times but never in game, guess I am lucky.
> [{quoted}](name=SoundChaosDebug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FRMA4xAa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-10T01:02:23.823+0000) > > I've been banned on the forums from posting like 8 times but never in game, guess I am lucky. That's cause you're not posting them in game, you can type whatever you want on the forums, it wont get you banned, just banned from posting on the forums.
Doaenel (NA)
: most likely a manual ban placed by a rioter
> [{quoted}](name=Doaenel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FRMA4xAa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:25:37.298+0000) > > most likely a manual ban placed by a rioter You never see those anymore.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackieHammer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FRMA4xAa,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T01:11:55.416+0000) > > Nope, not a damn thing. This was my FIRST infraction on the account, I even got an honor capsule the day before the ban was taken place. that seems excessive then, good luck
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FRMA4xAa,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T01:14:30.096+0000) > > that seems excessive then, good luck "We take this sort of negative behavior very seriously and because this chat log is considered to be toxic, this 2-week suspension is correctly placed on your account and **I will not be lifting it from your account**."
Traunt (NA)
: I'm going under the assumption that whoever you were flaming was flaming you back, which is understandable. However, you were still toxic, but not to the degree of "You're getting slapped on the face with a ban" type of toxic. I don't agree with the Rioter saying that it's not ok to do that, with the "go fuck yourself" attitude, but you what needed to happen was a 10 game chat restriction, not say good bye to your account.
> [{quoted}](name=Traunt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FRMA4xAa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-10T00:15:51.626+0000) > > I'm going under the assumption that whoever you were flaming was flaming you back, which is understandable. However, you were still toxic, but not to the degree of "You're getting slapped on the face with a ban" type of toxic. I don't agree with the Rioter saying that it's not ok to do that, with the "go fuck yourself" attitude, but you what needed to happen was a 10 game chat restriction, not say good bye to your account. Yeah, I even said "yes I'm well aware that I was toxic and will take a punishment, but don't you think it's a little too extreme to just ban me on my first infraction?" Well, apparently, they said that this was toxic enough, so.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackieHammer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FRMA4xAa,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-10T01:08:28.490+0000) > > It's bullshit right? I'm glad you agree with me because you're good at reviewing these types of things/your boards posts are always logical. did you get any bans prior to that? or chat restrictions
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FRMA4xAa,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-12-10T01:10:16.925+0000) > > did you get any bans prior to that? or chat restrictions Nope, not a damn thing. This was my FIRST infraction on the account, I even got an honor capsule the day before the ban was taken place.
Kythers (NA)
: two weeks for that? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FRMA4xAa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-10T01:05:17.864+0000) > > two weeks for that? > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} It's bullshit right? I'm glad you agree with me because you're good at reviewing these types of things/your boards posts are always logical.
Rioter Comments
: I disagree. Losing promos to a new rank is the worst. Having to win x games to have to win 3 again especially if you went 2-3 in said series.
> [{quoted}](name=DariusDemiurge,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JbyTko2Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-09T03:16:44.911+0000) > > I disagree. Losing promos to a new rank is the worst. Having to win x games to have to win 3 again especially if you went 2-3 in said series. What about losing your promos because your champion was banned?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackieHammer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gHGE2J6q,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-12-08T18:26:52.569+0000) > > I was trying though, that's the thing. It's not like I was just voting no because fuck him. you went nunu mid. you very clearly were not trying.
If you read my chat logs, my champion got banned, and I didn't have another mid champion available that I was comfortable with.
Arammus (EUW)
: i mean like ppl alrdy said. not a justified 14 day ban. but how the fuck did you reach h5? damn
Yup, H5 to an instant 14 day suspension, cool right?
: All I know is, if I was on your team and someone flamed you, and this is how you react to it, I would want everyone who joined in banned. The guy who started it, the duo that joined in, and you For giving it attention and not actually muting them, even though you kept saying ignore For some reason. If you're gonna ignore them (like you should), you don't keep talking to them. For real, you way overreacted to someone flaming you. So I wouldn't be mad if you only got a chat restrict, but I'm definitely not mad that you get a suspension for this. You went from being the victim of asshole behavior, to exhibiting asshole behavior. I know it sucks being bullied, but the best way to deal with it in league, is to mute and report. Don't let your sensitivity get the best of you.
But he was afk in the fountain begging for reports in all chat for my pick, and of course I didn't want to get bannef for it, thus I replied. Yes, I turned into an ass because he was just starting to urk my nerve, which is why I was voting no to surrenders. He was also holding me hostage by sitting in the fountain talking shit.
: suck it up pls
So you're telling me, you wouldn't even be the slightest bit upset if you were toxic for one game, then it got banned right on the spot? Put yourself in my shoes for a second pal.
: Yes. Flat out, being toxic is a zero-tolerance, as it should be. Even if it's just ONCE, you can affect players around you for extended periods of time. Two wrongs definitely do not make a right here, and quite frankly I don't understand why you're complaining. You got a punishment for doing something punishable.
So you're telling me if a new player was toxic for one game, where they had no idea how the report system works, you feel that it is just that they get 14 day suspended right off the bat? You do understand that the next justified report leads straight to a permaban, correct?
: The 2 week ban IS your warning. It wasn’t a perma-ban, though the next time will be. The chat bans are for people who are toxic in chat, though they can escalate to real bans for repeat behavior. Inting is way worse than that, so it makes sense that it would have a harsher punishment.
So you're telling me if a new player was toxic for one game, where they had no idea how the report system works, you feel that it is just that they get 14 day suspended right off the bat? You do understand that the next justified report leads straight to a permaban, correct?
: from what i've understood, it was an afk kayn, the jhin in base and his premade..so he only held 1 person rly hostage there
: Where's Tantram, here to smite this with his unedited logs?
Fegone (NA)
: How ironic: "BlackieHammer: enjoy the ban mate" lol
: Is this a rightfull 14 day suspension ??
: > I know how the report system works, it's 10 > 25 chat restriction, following up a 14 day suspension to permaban. This game completely neglected steps 1 and 2. Well if your first mistake was being toxic in that game, your second mistake surely is the fact you actually dont know how the report system works. If you show a high level of toxicity, even in one single game, you can escalate punishment directly to the 14 days bans. It's actually quite comon.
There's a chart that states exactly what I just said. It goes from 10 to 25 to 14 day to permaban, unless you work up your honor again.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackieHammer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gHGE2J6q,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-08T18:21:18.503+0000) > > So in your eyes, if a player is toxic ONCE, they deserve a 14 day suspension? While this game was the trigger and that's the one that got you punished, There's no way this is an isolated event. Toxic players are never toxic "just once".
Tell me a way to prove that I've never had a infraction on the account, and I'll show you.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackieHammer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gHGE2J6q,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-08T17:34:51.131+0000) > > BlackieHammer: cause im voting no > BlackieHammer: guy deserves to suffer tbh. You can go right ahead to fuckoffville with this mentality. These "punisher" kind of players are the worst, you're just torturing other 3 players because of your righteous campaign to smite down that evil player. You're just as bad as the guy you're complaining about.
I was trying though, that's the thing. It's not like I was just voting no because fuck him.
Aryzyra (NA)
: Played with fire and you got burned. If you had just muted when you talked about muting, you would have received no punishments, game would have ended fairly quickly with an early surrender, and you could have reported them and moved on.
So in your eyes, if a player is toxic ONCE, they deserve a 14 day suspension?
Jo0o (NA)
: Thanks, then I certainly believe you didn't edit them. Definitely submit a support ticket. Maybe somebody over-zealously escalated your punishment or something. This game was, at most, chat-restriction-worthy if you've got no history of chat violations.
The funny thing is, is that I didn't get a "game 2" or "Game 3", it was just a straight up blam in my face.
: I edited my post. I'll agree it's not what normally gets an instant 2-week ban, but it is pretty toxic.
To be fair, it was a 3v5 and the jhin just wouldn't shut his mouth. I'm assuming you watched the replay, and you can see why I was getting harrassed by him
Jo0o (NA)
: Something is amiss here. Either you've edited the logs, or aren't being honest about your behavioral history, or something like that. At face value, this game's chat log does not qualify for two-week ban. I'd suggest submitting a support ticket to get a more in-depth explanation for what's going on.
I posted the logs, nothing was changed, and I swear to my fucking life, this is my FIRST infraction on this account, like yes I know that's hard to believe, but I just got a fucking honor capsule yesterday lmao.
: Yeah, didn't you just post as [Ljubezen](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/bHdnLua6-bruh-if-youre-going-to-flame-me-while-were-losing-the-game-you-can-expect-me-to-vote-no-to-ffs?comment=0005) about this? It seemed like you were pretty damn toxic, but this isn't following what normally gets an instant 2-week ban (kys and hate speech). There is a lot going on though. I think there's something from pre-game we're missing too. You picked Nunu-mid which is ok, until you start harassing teammates, and ulting minion waves (which seems dumb, in my opinion). >BlackieHammer: cause im voting no BlackieHammer: guy deserves to suffer tbh. It seems you were hitting "no" on the surrender option to extend the duration you could harass other players, not as a way to win the game.
Yes, I did, but it doesn't make a bit of sense how this can just lead to "You're suspended for 14 days". Like, what in God's name is that?
Rioter Comments
SEKAI (OCE)
: I'm glad you asked, because we actually do have a 50% percent chance of winning for every match! That is precisely why, if you're say, going at it in a winning streak, the matchmaking will intentionally pair you up with record holding feeders to make sure your win rate stays at a constant 50%, ALWAYS.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kakwane (NA)
: >Yes, I'm fucking aware that there are other options via voice comms, once again, the boards community finding anything to just whine about. Nice edit, pretty ironic. Don'tcha think?
> [{quoted}](name=Explorer Ezreal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dW8iPqw9,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-12-06T22:19:09.149+0000) > > Nice edit, pretty ironic. Don'tcha think? I'm not whining, I said that It's completely pointless when there's already easier options.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlackieHammer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dW8iPqw9,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-12-06T22:16:34.040+0000) > > The world isn't revolved around you buddy. Yet it doesn't revolve around you either. So try again :)
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dW8iPqw9,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T22:17:40.377+0000) > > Yet it doesn't revolve around you either. So try again :) I'm fucking aware that there are other options, I was giving the most used example, being Discord. I could've went out of my way and said "Over the phone" "Discord" "Skype" "Curse" Etc, but I didn't. I thought you would have some common sense to decipher what the message was, but instead, you decided to go out of your way and think "Oh I use skype so let me be an inconvenience and post it, not only that, but tell the poster that he's a egosensial prick" Like, what is the point? Just to say something?
Sukishoo (NA)
: My friends and I like using skype more than Discord thanks. So don't act like Discord is the only thing being used out there.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dW8iPqw9,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-12-06T22:10:40.383+0000) > > My friends and I like using skype more than Discord thanks. So don't act like Discord is the only thing being used out there. The world isn't revolved around you buddy.
Rioter Comments
: For future reference: It is very easy to find your username having even one username of anyone who played a game with you. Going to a site such as http://na.op.gg/na Searching for the summoner name of "Xezzy" your Teemo I can then find the game with the same team composition as what's listed in the screenshot. Your summoner name is Alpha T1. It'd be better to cross out all names. It reminds me strangely of another player why the name of Tyler1, a Draven one-trick, who calls himself "Alpha" and likes to "Run it down mid". No relation?
I'm a tyler 1 fan, hence the name, I crossed it out because I know how people are on the boards, they'll completely miss the point of the thread because of the name listed.
kasfas (NA)
: Why TF does singed glue stop sion ult?
Grounded, meaning you can't even flash out of it.
: Not a SINGLE pure armor item on your team. AND NO NINJA TABIS on your team....
Yeah, I was killing all 5 of their team in their fountain level 13 while my team was just pushing lanes, btw I was the draven.
Show more

BlackieHammer

Level 32 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion