Rustypug (NA)
: when youre playing support and your adc wont stop talking shit
: > [{quoted}](name=IS2cc045cb42356,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ePGENAA1,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-12-03T07:59:39.188+0000) > > what a mistake that was getting him into league. i guess u dont care about riots sexism scandal Oh? Do enlighten me. I haven't had such things brought up to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Helen w 3 kids,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ePGENAA1,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2018-12-03T08:01:56.865+0000) > > Oh? Do enlighten me. I haven't had such things brought up to me. A bunch of snowflakes tried to sue riot about some ridiculous things, like Mansplaining, saying the word dick too often, or a rape joke. It hurts to see that such things can make people melt and lose their sh!t. Where i am from, even women make rape jokes on, and sexist jokes.
Terozu (NA)
: I honestly know just as many female league players as i do male, personally anyways, on the boards its much more guy.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=ePGENAA1,comment-id=0001000000030001,timestamp=2018-12-02T23:27:27.878+0000) > > I honestly know just as many female league players as i do male, personally anyways, on the boards its much more guy. Apart from the fact that 90-95 of the player base are males, you are 100% correct. (No offense, just stating facts)
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Wh4tZBu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T18:17:57.022+0000) > > You must like how the game is now and don't want to see damage toned down and roles balanced (Funneling is a more viable strategy the weaker jungle is). or... we could just reduce damage which makes clearing slower and ganks less of a 100% kill?
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Wh4tZBu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T22:48:59.350+0000) > > or... we could just reduce damage which makes clearing slower and ganks less of a 100% kill? Yes, which will also keep you always low and almost erase the chances of you wanting to gank, or helping your laners. Reduce damage = Lower Jg camps armor and health.
: I don't hate the game, I hate its playerbase.
If you can't take it when someone says GG at 3 mins then you shouldn't play competitive games.
Ifneth (NA)
: That’s impossible. However fed Yi was, the hard cap on attack speed means that he could have attacked only twice. Even with a full build and stacked Rageblade and passive, two basic attacks from Master Yi could not deal so much damage. If you were full health, then 4% Max Health from Bloodrazor and 8% Current Health from Blade of The Ruined King would together deal 12% Max Health on-hit. With Phantom Hit, that’s another 12%. With Yi’s passive, that’s two more hits for 24%, the second dealing another Phantom hit for 24%. Ignoring resistances and that the %Current Health damage would decrease, that’s 72% Max Health with perfect alignment. He would have needed enough AD to deal another 28% Max Health damage in two basic attacks. He just lacks the stats.
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2hcRYITz,comment-id=0000000100000001,timestamp=2018-11-28T12:55:50.486+0000) > > That’s impossible. However fed Yi was, the hard cap on attack speed means that he could have attacked only twice. Even with a full build and stacked Rageblade and passive, two basic attacks from Master Yi could not deal so much damage. > > If you were full health, then 4% Max Health from Bloodrazor and 8% Current Health from Blade of The Ruined King would together deal 12% Max Health on-hit. With Phantom Hit, that’s another 12%. With Yi’s passive, that’s two more hits for 24%, the second dealing another Phantom hit for 24%. > > Ignoring resistances and that the %Current Health damage would decrease, that’s 72% Max Health with perfect alignment. He would have needed enough AD to deal another 28% Max Health damage in two basic attacks. He just lacks the stats. Apart from the fact that Conqueror exist, Lethal Tempo exist, Essence Reaver exist, with those Yi can get a lot more damage than necessary, let alone that it allows him to break the attack speed cap.
Larriet (NA)
: They use the Champ Select assets for the Profile backgrounds. Making new assets for every skin would take time.
> [{quoted}](name=Larriet,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=aFMbJX7U,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-11-29T01:39:48.847+0000) > > They use the Champ Select assets for the Profile backgrounds. Making new assets for every skin would take time. Yes, because cropping takes a lot of time. Or better yet, just giving the options of either using the full splash art, or the champion select splash art is very hard.
: It's been months Riot, why the actual fuck hasn't Irelia received a nerf yet????
What are you on about dude? She got the Sejuani treatment with the latest nerf. -5 Movespeed man, that's like, all her damage and her utility nerfed. We should ask them to buff her, that -5 movespeed nerf man, CRAZY. (Sarcasm)
Malak (NA)
: People complaining about DH but not Electrocute which does more damage on a shorter cooldown unless you have 20 stacks... Assassin bias is strong
> [{quoted}](name=Malak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bdXdUo39,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-24T19:12:34.544+0000) > > People complaining about DH but not Electrocute which does more damage on a shorter cooldown unless you have 20 stacks... > > Assassin bias is strong Shorter CD? But it doesn't reset. And no, you don't need 20 stacks to match Electrocute damage all game, it is just mid game. Since you know, dark harvest does more damage than electrocute early game. With the chance of a reset, and it doesn't need 3 abilities to proc. therefore with certain champions it is even more broken. (Pyke's ult, Veiger's ult, Syndra's Ult etc...) Let alone that the only position that doesn't benefit from the new Dark Harvest is the position the rune was originally created for. Using dark harvest as a jungler feels so bad, slow stacking and very inefficient.
rujitra (NA)
: Just because it's not what you want, or what a couple hundred players on the boards or Reddit want, does not mean that it isn't what the community wants.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hb8pw8kn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-24T19:49:55.632+0000) > > Just because it's not what you want, or what a couple hundred players on the boards or Reddit want, does not mean that it isn't what the community wants. Oh, yes. The Community definitely wanted that Dark harvest juiciness. Right? The fact that they didn't even see it coming, blow my mind. Let alone all the other things they broke, like players having 2 full items at 10 mins with a KD of 3/0/1 simply because turrets give so much damn gold. Or the fact the Jg xp got reduced again so now every jungler has to pass by every lane and take some XP instead of invading or ganking.
: Can We All Agree The Balance Team Doesn't Know What They're Doing
If they were working anywhere else, they would've been fired a long time ago. Absolutely clueless. They made sure dark harvest is picked by anyone but junglers and made sure it could never be properly balanced. Damage is high games are ending before 20 mins now. Turret Plating is simply a way for the enemy team to snowball further. Champions like Caitlyn are in a state of bliss right now. They have successfully F***ed the game. They reduced the Jg XP so junglers must stay in lane to earn enough XP to stay around the same level as their lanes. Added some extra kill gold to players with over 5 deaths. In short, feeders will be so much happier now, it is insane. It almost seems like they have their own little shitty idea of LoL. THE WORST PATCH SINCE THE CRIT CHANGES. (Altho some might agree that this is even worse)
: Make a way to mute laughs/taunts
That's a fun part of the game. cmon now.
: She have an elastic throat... ...to sing! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=MonarchVis,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=HghNQetw,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2018-11-22T21:20:47.207+0000) > > She have an elastic throat... > > ...to sing! > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Oh def, TO SING, YEESSSS!
Terozu (NA)
: She is a minor!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=HghNQetw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-22T15:24:18.285+0000) > > She is a minor!!! No she is not (I hope)
: Riot, Miss Fortune can be so. much. cooler.
She could, but she is not. Although i must admit, Sarah is one of the characters i like. Reminds me of Cat from Call of The Cthulhu.
Blackii7 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EH2Z7ENo,comment-id=000000000002000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T07:40:29.544+0000) > > Are you actually trying to claim that gay people don't have the right to decide what terms they find offensive or not? Some people are arguing that there is no one being legitimately homophobic over this issue, but at least you've provided concrete evidence that people are acting so. Do you also go around telling people of colour that the 'n' word isn't offensive with the sole reason being 'you say it isn't'. > > If the scientists who have made this claim are so accurate and our society is what makes people gay, then why are there individuals who grow up in extremely homophobic environments that are gay? If society is what makes us gay then why is the rate of suicide so high amongst lgbt teens struggling with their sexuality? If society is what dictates our sexuality then why are there examples of gay animals? Homosexuality is a proven part of nature and the sooner you can accept that the sooner such minor things as the sexuality of a make believe character will stop making you so angry. > > Beastiality is not between two consenting adults since, as far as I'm aware, animals can't fucking talk and as for incestuous couples, reproduction is too big of an issue to allow to be legal, much to your dismay I'm guessing. > > As for Zoe's literally one line directed at men, then I and a lot of others agree with you. I've spoken to other lgbt people and they also agree that the line is unnecessary. > > And if you're honestly this upset over being called stinky then you have completely and utterly lost all right to decide what homophobic slurs I find offensive. See, that's the word twisting that i like. I did not say that, but then again, i don't really mind you twisting my words. Most black people don't actually get offended or flip their shit when someone who is non-black says the N word, instead it is mostly young kids who are trying to act cool and who think they witnessed slavery. If you have had conversation with calm wise black people they would tell you that they don't like the word, but they would agree that many that the negativity that come behind it is caused by the "gangsta wannabee". A typical stereotype, but then again, i am used to it. (Hint: i am not white) As for your second example, i used the words ALMOST ALL and MOSTLY, hence the example that you gave being somewhat true to an extent, but then again, it happens in everything in life, for example, after doing a surgery you could get MRSA, even though you are in almost the best conditions possible, it is a very similar example. Sometimes you get things of the internet, or a trend, hence why the environment is not simply your surroundings, but society. Finally, the definition of homophobia has changed so much over the past couple of years. Some people would go as simple as having the opinion that being gay is not good or not natural, while others takes it to more extreme definition, like violence. Biologically speaking, humans shouldn't be gay under normal circumstances, simply because of how micro-evolution and survival works. Let alone all the researches that disproved the hypothesis of being born gay, including many researches that went into the Xq28, and the absence of a genetic link to homosexuality. Homosexuality does exist between animals, but so does cannibalism, incest etc.... While sometimes animal behavior is good to study but, there are many cases that goes against the survival of humans. In fact, if you have ever been to farm or in the wild you will notice that homosexuals are often excluded from the main group, often resulted in them being preyed upon and eaten by other predators first. They are often prohibited from staying with group, and even the last to reach food sources and water. As for the incest part, if you logically think about it, a chance of having a birth defects > the chances of having no children at all, which is exactly the common thing in homosexual relationships, they could adopt, but so could incestuous couples. With homosexuality, humanity will go extinct but with incest, it won't. Although it does significantly impact the human population. With that said, i am absolutely against incest as much as i am against homosexuality, will i insult incestuous couples? No, Will i ever hurt them or shout at them or act in a degrading way towards them? again no, but at the same time i won't act like it is fine, and it is absolutely normal, i simply used the example to point out how hypocrisy of the "But it is love argument". It won't affect me whatsoever, in fact incestuous people will keep doing their things, so will homosexuals, all i am doing is simply not acting like it is completely fine. Let alone the other parts of lgbTQ, as we clearly now know, thanks to science of course, that transgenders are a result of an illness called gender dysphoria, yet instead of trying to help people with gender dysphoria, we try to act that it is fine they take hormones and have a ton surgeries and diminish their chances of future reproduction, let alone all the health risks hormones cause, and act like it is the natural state of things. I think you mean, Neeko, and if you have read the comments, you would've understood that most of us do not care about her sexuality what-so-ever, we are simply tired of her character being around one thing and one thing only, her sexuality. 80% of her lines are either flirting with female champions, or acting disgusted when mimicking male champions. It felt so forced and almost like shoving it down our throats, all we want is for some of her lines to be adjusted, as playing her feels awkward. It was simply a very unnecessary thing to do. But the other side being the amount of double standards and hypocrisy. Therefore making opposite claims and Ifs to show how that it is not a generally appreciated thing. I actually find this quite amusing that you think that i am angry, offended, or emotional while writing this. I hope i don't sound like so because i am not, as i've lived my life being called much much worse, and it didn't affect me. Like i said before, it is not about the one line, but the principle. Stealing a gum is a bad thing to do, but not as bad as stealing a 20 grand, But both follow the same principle, taking what's not yours, forcefully or hidden and taken without someone's knowledge. If you allow small things to happen, then the repercussions will eventually be very undesirable. This, of course doesn't change much, You will continue doing what you do, i'll continue doing what i do. You won't care about what i do in my private life, and i won't care about yours. You will have your opinions, and i will have mine.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EH2Z7ENo,comment-id=00000000000200000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T17:25:00.556+0000) > > I'm really sorry, but I don't see what word twisting you're in reference to? You literally said "as someone who isn't part of the hetero community, you don't get to decide what's offensive and what aren't." I don't see how this logic wouldn't apply to other minorities? Unless you said this sarcastically, in which case I'm sorry, but through text that's not really difficult to see. As for you claiming that a lot of black people not finding the 'n' word offensive, I am completely aware of that and in the same vein a lot of LGBT people don't find the 'f' word offensive let alone the word homo, but it all comes down to the context it's used in. If it's used in an attempt to BE offensive, then it's only natural to be offended by it. Are you trying to claim that if a white supremacist member of the KKK used the 'N' word, absolutely no black person would find it offensive? It works the same way here too. You seemed to not only be against Neeko's sexuality, but gay people as a whole, so I'm sorry if I can't take your slurs lightheartedly. > > Please can you link me such studies? As I've been doing research into this for the last half an hour and all my findings say things along the same line. It seems impossible to me that society is the reason why people are gay, when homosexuality has existed since the dawn of recorded history, across the entire planet and in multiple different species of animals. Every article I read stated explicitly that environment is absolutely NOT the sole reason as to why people are gay. Here's a small extract from an article that shows genetics does play a role in sexuality. > > "On top of these observations, studies in molecular genetics have shown that Xq28, a region located at the tip of the X chromosome, is involved in both the expression of anxiety and male androphilia." > > Can you please show me the studies in which homophobia exists in animals? As from, again, the research I've been doing, suggests that no such trait IS found in animals, in fact, quite the opposite. For example, when a new female enters a group of bonobos, the females all engage in group sex to help bond with the new member. > > There is only one time when an incestuous child is 'better' than a non existent child born from gay intercourse is superior, and that's in a cataclysmic event that wipes out the overwhelming majority of the human race and in an attempt to preserve our species we resort to such a thing as a child who will likely be born with severe health defects is absolutely not superior to no child existing at all. > > Transgender people are no longer recognised as mentally ill as the World Health Organisation no longer considers gender dysphoria a mental illness. I'm honestly curious as to why you seem to think the world is in dire need of more reproduction? The human race is completely fine my dude, stop trying to justify your nonacceptance of gay people based on the fact they can't reproduce. > > I don't see at all how Neeko's line feel like they're being forced down your throat whilst the dialogue of every other champion who has flirtatious dialogue isn't. So far, we've only seen her special interactions video and don't have access to all of her quotes. If the majority of her movement quotes, attacking quotes etc. consistently bring up how she's a lesbian then fine, you have merit to your argument, but her flirting is no more obnoxious or irrelevant than Ezreal's, Taric's, Zoe's, Illaoi's etc. > > And she literally only has one line directed to all male champs. One. One that I, and many others, agree should be removed or directed at a specific champion. She does not force her hatred of men onto you and off the top of my head, she compliments several male champions as well. She calls Ezreal 'pretty', wants to show Rakan more colours and calls Aurelion Sol 'fabulous'. > > The problem with your principles argument, is that theft is punishable based on the price of what you stole. Stealing gum will likely not result in any prison time, but stealing 20k will likely net you many many years in jail. Principles may be the same, but the charges are different. Calling a gay person the 'f' word is homophobic, but likely won't result in any prison time. Killing a person because they're gay is also homophobic, but will land you for life in prison. > > As a black person, can you not appreciate that representation is important to people? How would you have felt if they white washed the Black Panther movie to star Brad Pitt and was set in California? The only gay characters I saw on TV growing up were joke characters, which I don't mind, but it's hard to accept your sexuality when you're being told that you're a joke. A flamboyant, stereotypical gay man is fine as a character being used for comic relief, but seeing characters whose sexuality is a minor part of who they are is infinitely more refreshing. You didn't get the reference, it was an ironic sentence to show how ridiculous it sounds, but it went right over your head. "Several lines of evidence have implicated genetic factors in homosexuality. The most compelling observation has been the report of genetic linkage of male homosexuality to microsatellite markers on the X chromosome. This observation warranted further study and confirmation. Sharing of alleles at position Xq28 was studied in 52 gay male sibling pairs from Canadian families. Four markers at Xq28 were analyzed (DXS1113, BGN, Factor 8, and DXS1108). Allele and haplotype sharing for these markers was not increased over expectation. These results do not support an X-linked gene underlying male homosexuality." countless studies. Literally. You have to understand the difference between an change and an underlying cause. As it is not cause male homosexuality but is affected by it. As for the animals "social grouping of animals would ostracize a member for engaging in even a single act of gay sex. Indeed, members of nonhuman species have been known to shun members of their social groups on account of certain specific behaviors." Let alone that most of studies say homosexual "BEHAVIOR" and most of them are not straight up homosexual intercourse. For comparison, kissing on the lips is considered completely normal in certain cultures, while a sign of homosexuality in others. Let alone that i said that many animals act in ways that are not acceptable by humans. Also the fact that certain people compare thing as little as 2 birds having a what we define as a homosexual behavior as a straight comparison to human homosexuality. For example comparing the sex life of a fish to a human proves nothing but a fish is a fish and a human is a human and both reproduce. I lived on a farm, and i have seen it before, between sheep. They were always left out of the group and always the last to eat. (eventually we had to get rid of them because they were dying) Transgenders are in fact ill, refusing to acknowledge this fact does nothing to help solve this problem, while it might not be classified as an illness in WHO (due to various reasons, some are political), it is classified as such in ALMOST, EVERY, SINGLE, MEDICINE BASED, ORGANIZATION, after years of research and studies. Let alone the health risks of the process itself. Calling Ezreal too pretty for a boy is not a good compliment. It is like saying, "you are too manly for a girl" as a compliment for certain traits. As for the rest you won't change your opinion or your views, nor will i. As for the principle, it is wrong in either ways, doing A will eventually lead to B if not corrected. You don't rob a bank for the first time ever, you always start small. And Incestuous Child is infact better than no child at all, if not we wouldn't have existed. Plain and Simple. A child with a chance of birth defects that could vary in its effects on the human from common minors issues to major one is in fact better than child at all, because at least one ensures that there is still reproduction while the other does not. Both are bad, however. Once the human reproduction rate lowers it will eventually lead to extinction due to various reason, infertility, homosexuality, health issues, death before reproducing, hence, many countries are providing a lot more education and lowering the living expensive for large families, let alone some are even paying people to reproduce. (Hint: most of them are developed countries) Finally, this argument is the most upsetting, the fact that you feel that certain people need to feel good about being represented. Let me tell you something, most educated rational people don't care, it doesn't make them happy nor sad. And most wouldn't even care if Brad Pitt played black panther. The only reason these things rarely happen, is because the amount of other people who feel entitled to deem such thing unacceptable and an insult to other races and cultures. It is the media that put these garbage thought into young kids into thinking that it is offensive and disrespectful for other people to represent a certain culture, or that as a race, the culture must be defended. It is proven that most black people don't care much about such things in the recent elections. People are always welcome to celebrate other cultures as long as they portray it accurately and respectfully, regardless of their race, gender, color, culture, etc... It is sad that we are at this point, when these things weren't considered problematic thousands of years ago. Take a step forward in technology, take 2 backwards as a society. Finally, don't make assumptions, it helps, trust me.
: Sir I'm a literally unskilled, uneducated, coolie level physical labor type of person. I also live in Canada, and no I'm not originally from here I came from another uh place(not really a country it's SAR special administrative region). Yet I still take life with ease and pleasure I go on vacation 4-5 times a year. People often have the misconception it cost too much to travel. I remember someone thinking taking a flight to anywhere in Japan cost 5000 dollars I loled and showed him the link to google flight. Also here in Canada I have the best health care and I can eat steak almost everyday because government subsidize big portion of it. If a coolie, yes I'm a coolie man even my parents are businessmen/women. If even I can enjoy the fine things in life a person who studied until their eyes bleed for a degree in CS, deserve vacations too.
> [{quoted}](name=Jinzaburo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eu776Q9P,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-21T12:26:51.822+0000) > > Sir I'm a literally unskilled, uneducated, coolie level physical labor type of person. I also live in Canada, and no I'm not originally from here I came from another uh place(not really a country it's SAR special administrative region). Yet I still take life with ease and pleasure I go on vacation 4-5 times a year. People often have the misconception it cost too much to travel. I remember someone thinking taking a flight to anywhere in Japan cost 5000 dollars I loled and showed him the link to google flight. > > Also here in Canada I have the best health care and I can eat steak almost everyday because government subsidize big portion of it. > > > > If a coolie, yes I'm a coolie man even my parents are businessmen/women. If even I can enjoy the fine things in life a person who studied until their eyes bleed for a degree in CS, deserve vacations too. Yes, apart from the fact that they have shitting the bed for the entire season 8. It is about time they actually do something.
: Is only gaem y u hef be med
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eu776Q9P,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-21T11:40:01.642+0000) > > Is only gaem > > y u hef be med I found this funny tbh.
nelogis (EUW)
: GUYS IT'S HAPPENING!!
Season 3 Kassadin wasn't just always banned. it felt like it was disabled from the game, lol.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: With Neeko, there is finally a champ i can identify myself with.
very underrated. I want to join you as well. Sincerely Apache Helicopter.
Tobykachu (EUW)
: Are you actually trying to claim that gay people don't have the right to decide what terms they find offensive or not? Some people are arguing that there is no one being legitimately homophobic over this issue, but at least you've provided concrete evidence that people are acting so. Do you also go around telling people of colour that the 'n' word isn't offensive with the sole reason being 'you say it isn't'. If the scientists who have made this claim are so accurate and our society is what makes people gay, then why are there individuals who grow up in extremely homophobic environments that are gay? If society is what makes us gay then why is the rate of suicide so high amongst lgbt teens struggling with their sexuality? If society is what dictates our sexuality then why are there examples of gay animals? Homosexuality is a proven part of nature and the sooner you can accept that the sooner such minor things as the sexuality of a make believe character will stop making you so angry. Beastiality is not between two consenting adults since, as far as I'm aware, animals can't fucking talk and as for incestuous couples, reproduction is too big of an issue to allow to be legal, much to your dismay I'm guessing. As for Zoe's literally one line directed at men, then I and a lot of others agree with you. I've spoken to other lgbt people and they also agree that the line is unnecessary. And if you're honestly this upset over being called stinky then you have completely and utterly lost all right to decide what homophobic slurs I find offensive.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EH2Z7ENo,comment-id=000000000002000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T07:40:29.544+0000) > > Are you actually trying to claim that gay people don't have the right to decide what terms they find offensive or not? Some people are arguing that there is no one being legitimately homophobic over this issue, but at least you've provided concrete evidence that people are acting so. Do you also go around telling people of colour that the 'n' word isn't offensive with the sole reason being 'you say it isn't'. > > If the scientists who have made this claim are so accurate and our society is what makes people gay, then why are there individuals who grow up in extremely homophobic environments that are gay? If society is what makes us gay then why is the rate of suicide so high amongst lgbt teens struggling with their sexuality? If society is what dictates our sexuality then why are there examples of gay animals? Homosexuality is a proven part of nature and the sooner you can accept that the sooner such minor things as the sexuality of a make believe character will stop making you so angry. > > Beastiality is not between two consenting adults since, as far as I'm aware, animals can't fucking talk and as for incestuous couples, reproduction is too big of an issue to allow to be legal, much to your dismay I'm guessing. > > As for Zoe's literally one line directed at men, then I and a lot of others agree with you. I've spoken to other lgbt people and they also agree that the line is unnecessary. > > And if you're honestly this upset over being called stinky then you have completely and utterly lost all right to decide what homophobic slurs I find offensive. See, that's the word twisting that i like. I did not say that, but then again, i don't really mind you twisting my words. Most black people don't actually get offended or flip their shit when someone who is non-black says the N word, instead it is mostly young kids who are trying to act cool and who think they witnessed slavery. If you have had conversation with calm wise black people they would tell you that they don't like the word, but they would agree that many that the negativity that come behind it is caused by the "gangsta wannabee". A typical stereotype, but then again, i am used to it. (Hint: i am not white) As for your second example, i used the words ALMOST ALL and MOSTLY, hence the example that you gave being somewhat true to an extent, but then again, it happens in everything in life, for example, after doing a surgery you could get MRSA, even though you are in almost the best conditions possible, it is a very similar example. Sometimes you get things of the internet, or a trend, hence why the environment is not simply your surroundings, but society. Finally, the definition of homophobia has changed so much over the past couple of years. Some people would go as simple as having the opinion that being gay is not good or not natural, while others takes it to more extreme definition, like violence. Biologically speaking, humans shouldn't be gay under normal circumstances, simply because of how micro-evolution and survival works. Let alone all the researches that disproved the hypothesis of being born gay, including many researches that went into the Xq28, and the absence of a genetic link to homosexuality. Homosexuality does exist between animals, but so does cannibalism, incest etc.... While sometimes animal behavior is good to study but, there are many cases that goes against the survival of humans. In fact, if you have ever been to farm or in the wild you will notice that homosexuals are often excluded from the main group, often resulted in them being preyed upon and eaten by other predators first. They are often prohibited from staying with group, and even the last to reach food sources and water. As for the incest part, if you logically think about it, a chance of having a birth defects > the chances of having no children at all, which is exactly the common thing in homosexual relationships, they could adopt, but so could incestuous couples. With homosexuality, humanity will go extinct but with incest, it won't. Although it does significantly impact the human population. With that said, i am absolutely against incest as much as i am against homosexuality, will i insult incestuous couples? No, Will i ever hurt them or shout at them or act in a degrading way towards them? again no, but at the same time i won't act like it is fine, and it is absolutely normal, i simply used the example to point out how hypocrisy of the "But it is love argument". It won't affect me whatsoever, in fact incestuous people will keep doing their things, so will homosexuals, all i am doing is simply not acting like it is completely fine. Let alone the other parts of lgbTQ, as we clearly now know, thanks to science of course, that transgenders are a result of an illness called gender dysphoria, yet instead of trying to help people with gender dysphoria, we try to act that it is fine they take hormones and have a ton surgeries and diminish their chances of future reproduction, let alone all the health risks hormones cause, and act like it is the natural state of things. I think you mean, Neeko, and if you have read the comments, you would've understood that most of us do not care about her sexuality what-so-ever, we are simply tired of her character being around one thing and one thing only, her sexuality. 80% of her lines are either flirting with female champions, or acting disgusted when mimicking male champions. It felt so forced and almost like shoving it down our throats, all we want is for some of her lines to be adjusted, as playing her feels awkward. It was simply a very unnecessary thing to do. But the other side being the amount of double standards and hypocrisy. Therefore making opposite claims and Ifs to show how that it is not a generally appreciated thing. I actually find this quite amusing that you think that i am angry, offended, or emotional while writing this. I hope i don't sound like so because i am not, as i've lived my life being called much much worse, and it didn't affect me. Like i said before, it is not about the one line, but the principle. Stealing a gum is a bad thing to do, but not as bad as stealing a 20 grand, But both follow the same principle, taking what's not yours, forcefully or hidden and taken without someone's knowledge. If you allow small things to happen, then the repercussions will eventually be very undesirable. This, of course doesn't change much, You will continue doing what you do, i'll continue doing what i do. You won't care about what i do in my private life, and i won't care about yours. You will have your opinions, and i will have mine.
: That's cause everyone is talking about dark harvest being OP on EVERYONE right now (except junglers). Catch up :P
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mmxHzW3Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T05:32:40.749+0000) > > That's cause everyone is talking about dark harvest being OP on EVERYONE right now (except junglers). Catch up :P Junglers are the only one that don't benefit much from dark harvest, how ironic.
Ætheist (NA)
: Considering Neeko's ability is wearing the skins of others, more or less, it makes sense that she'd lean towards women. Her being a woman herself, it's not really a stretch that she feels more comfortable with female skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Ætheist,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bAsciroU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-21T18:18:50.363+0000) > > Considering Neeko's ability is wearing the skins of others, more or less, it makes sense that she'd lean towards women. > > Her being a woman herself, it's not really a stretch that she feels more comfortable with female skin. Big difference between sexuality and comfort.
: > [{quoted}](name=Blackii7,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E1g54TZk,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-11-21T07:09:27.382+0000) > > it really depends tbh, i didn't find it great on Khazix, because you want to blow up someone instantly, but with certain champions, it is so broken. > Maybe i am not used to it on Khazix well enough to use it to its full potential Try Lee sin.
> [{quoted}](name=imfoolish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E1g54TZk,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T14:14:51.691+0000) > > Try Lee sin. Maybe i should, but i don't find him as fun as that little bug.
: because men and women smell differently (yes, even their BO is different), then because she is more into women, the smell of them sweating is more intoxicating to her rather than repulsive. I suppose if there needed to be a different example needed.... its like grapefruit. To some, the grapefruit tastes good and sweet. To me and others it tastes like bile. All a matter of preference. ____ I will refer you to that, seeing as there is no evidence that any of leagues women use perfume. You might be trying to spell pheromones, but not perfume.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Bv4397yE,comment-id=00000001000100020000,timestamp=2018-11-21T08:24:24.569+0000) > > because men and women smell differently (yes, even their BO is different), then because she is more into women, the smell of them sweating is more intoxicating to her rather than repulsive. > > I suppose if there needed to be a different example needed.... its like grapefruit. > > To some, the grapefruit tastes good and sweet. To me and others it tastes like bile. > > All a matter of preference. > ____ > > I will refer you to that, seeing as there is no evidence that any of leagues women use perfume. > > You might be trying to spell pheromones, but not perfume. Like i said, the hypocrisy is strong on this one. I used your deodorant in the same way. You do realize, that's not how biology works right? Females are biologically programmed to be affected by the smell of male sweat regardless of who they are attracted to. I suggest you read some studies on how male sweat affects both the hormones of straight and lesbian women. Also, since you don't want claims without evidence, i would suggest you do the same. There is no evidence to suggest that the only reason she finds males sweaty and disgusting is because a biological cause/reason rather than her simply being a sexist.
Tobykachu (EUW)
: Unfortunately, as someone who isn't a part of the gay community, you don't get to decide what terms are offensive and what aren't and I'm sorry, but I've been called a 'fucking homo' enough in my life to find the term offensive and I know other LGBT people also find the term offensive. Sorry, but gays have been found in almost every recorded culture in recorded history. Heck, I lived a sheltered life myself and my first interaction with a gay person was with myself when I first realised I was attracted to the same sex. If what you're saying is true then what made me gay? If someone encouraged my gayness then why was it so hard for me to accept? Are you honestly trying to say that since Riot has released a gay character it's fair for them to release a homophobic character? Since they released Lucian, they are allowed to release a racist character? If this is honestly what you believe then I really don't think either of us are gaining anything from talking to each other
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EH2Z7ENo,comment-id=0000000000020000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T08:25:06.221+0000) > > Unfortunately, as someone who isn't a part of the gay community, you don't get to decide what terms are offensive and what aren't and I'm sorry, but I've been called a 'fucking homo' enough in my life to find the term offensive and I know other LGBT people also find the term offensive. > > Sorry, but gays have been found in almost every recorded culture in recorded history. Heck, I lived a sheltered life myself and my first interaction with a gay person was with myself when I first realised I was attracted to the same sex. If what you're saying is true then what made me gay? If someone encouraged my gayness then why was it so hard for me to accept? > > Are you honestly trying to say that since Riot has released a gay character it's fair for them to release a homophobic character? Since they released Lucian, they are allowed to release a racist character? If this is honestly what you believe then I really don't think either of us are gaining anything from talking to each other Are you really that ignorant, unfortunately, as a someone who isn't a part of the hetero community, you don't get to decide what's offensive and what aren't Honestly, i don't care what you were called or why, hell you could get offended by being called a human being, it does't matter. But again, the ignorance is strong on this one. Don't try to contradict science, these aren't claims made by some guy who graduated last week, these are the researches that took over 30 years, and guess what, it is true. An individual case doesn't affect the science behind it, since all people are different. Just because it was so hard for you to accept yourself doesn't mean it wasn't caused by the environment, in fact in large amount of cases, incest was a result of the environment people had lived it, yet they suffered a lot with it and couldn't accept themselves. (Does not justify it but it follows the same rule) So if love is love, why don't we legalize incest and bestiality, Since love is love, right? and both parties are consenting, so might as well legalize it. Your argument is incredibly flawed, people are entitled to their opinion, therefore, a champion with a homophobic traits is fine and incredibly realistic, since there are many of those around. Meanwhile, lucian isn't disgusted towards whites or acts shitty for it to equate to create a racist white character, in fact it doesn't matter, because it in that case, both would be racist, but the only difference is against who. It is absurd that you think that it is okay to think that males are disgusting if you are a lesbian female, but again try to argue that it is fine and realistic too. People don't go flirting on every corner with every girl/guy they see and act disgusted towards other genders.
: Is anyone else noticing dark harvest is really strong right now?
it really depends tbh, i didn't find it great on Khazix, because you want to blow up someone instantly, but with certain champions, it is so broken. Maybe i am not used to it on Khazix well enough to use it to its full potential
: Finally, a post about Neeko that isn't all: Hah, GEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
> [{quoted}](name=Stand Alone Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HXdJrkjE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-21T06:47:43.919+0000) > > Finally, a post about Neeko that isn't all: > Hah, GEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! HAH, GEEIIIIIIIIIIi!
: I shall refer you to my other comment made in another reply i had. > Also, im sure dogs and cats think we smell bad too. We think they smell bad. We bathe them and then they lick themselves and roll in dirt. Etc. Because she is part animal, she has a different sense of "smells good" vs "smells bad". Someone who smells like deoderant could smell bad to someone because of it being fake smelling. Those that smell like dirt could be good smelling. You make this post of yours based on your personal opinion based on what you think. However, you forget that she is NOT human, and she is NOT in or from a world where "everyone whos anyone brushes their teeth 3 times a day and takes a shower every day".
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Bv4397yE,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-11-20T21:41:37.851+0000) > > I shall refer you to my other comment made in another reply i had. > > Because she is part animal, she has a different sense of "smells good" vs "smells bad". > > Someone who smells like deoderant could smell bad to someone because of it being fake smelling. Those that smell like dirt could be good smelling. > > You make this post of yours based on your personal opinion based on what you think. However, you forget that she is NOT human, and she is NOT in or from a world where "everyone whos anyone brushes their teeth 3 times a day and takes a shower every day". Yes, that's exactly why she finds female characters with perfume very appealing, and sexy. Right? Hypocrisy is strong on this one.
Tobykachu (EUW)
: Homo is an offensive slur, regardless of how you try to justify it so please don't even try. I am just giving a figure of what scientist estimate, the studies you're likely looking at are people who are openly gay. The actual result is likely significantly higher. She has been given unique traits. The most major personality trait she has is that she's highly curious about the world around her. The twitter post was simply the writer answering a question. If riot introduced her in the teaser as Neeko the very gay lady, then you have merit to your argument, but they didn't and so you don't
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EH2Z7ENo,comment-id=00000000000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T21:57:27.774+0000) > > Homo is an offensive slur, regardless of how you try to justify it so please don't even try. > > I am just giving a figure of what scientist estimate, the studies you're likely looking at are people who are openly gay. The actual result is likely significantly higher. > > She has been given unique traits. The most major personality trait she has is that she's highly curious about the world around her. > > The twitter post was simply the writer answering a question. If riot introduced her in the teaser as Neeko the very gay lady, then you have merit to your argument, but they didn't and so you don't Oh it is? How depressing. Don't get offended too easily. You sound like a highschool kid who thinks homo is only used in an offensive way. That figure is literally not true, according to other estimates, and yes, i am talking about estimates, not the openly gay. You fail to understand that in many cultures it is not a thing, yes the environment plays a big part in being attracted to the opposite sex, believe it or not. When whoever wrote her lore and lines, makes her being lesbian the unique thing about her, it makes her a shallow character. It was not just the tweet. Now, let's imagine a straight male character finds other gay male characters disgusting. It would be a shitstorm. The hypocrisy and Double standards are strong in this one. Funny enough, the stereotype of curiosity and homosexuality doesn't help. Neeko the curious, who happened to be lesbian. How ironic. lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Blackii7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=scQ7qg07,comment-id=000200000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-20T20:51:34.849+0000) > > Dude, Logic and common sense don't work on ~~the boards.~~ humanity. > They would find anything to make sure to call every ~~player~~ person a homophobe, a racist and a sexist. FTFY. I haven't even thrown out an opinion in this thread, just facts ***about a game*** and it's lore, and I'm swimming in downvotes - it's crazy! I don't think people need a logical reason for everything they do or like, that'd be unreasonable. But trying to think about why you like it and sharing that with others helps them understand you better. I think facts can help drive people past the easy answers that they've prepared for themselves and make them re-evaluate why they do/like something, and that deeper answer can provide a deeper understanding to others. --- For me, the discussions on the boards have pointed out a few things I do and don't like in how character's are portrayed. I don't like the "hey, we're a guy and a girl, and we did a thing together, lets be a couple now!" - that is beyond overused in movies. I don't like it because in almost every story it's incredibly forced, with usually little real relationships being built. Similarly, I don't like when a character says/hints that they're homosexual, but it goes nowhere. I'm a fan of [Chekhov's gun](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekhov%27s_gun) in story telling - if you're going to include it, then make it important. I'd expect the same from a story that mentioned a character's faith - if you say they're Muslim, show how that shapes them and why it's important to them. Much like sharing religion, there's a point at which it's helpful and informative and there's a point where it feels like they're trying to convert you, and if you hit the "convert!" point then you've lost your audience. I liked the "Love, Simon" trailers because they went managed to explain what the character was going through and why it was important to them. It gave *insight* into a minority, rather than just pointing out they were a minority. Right now it feels like Varus and Neeko have Chekhov's gun mounted above the fireplace, untouched. If they do something with it, great. If not, why is it there?
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=scQ7qg07,comment-id=0002000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-20T21:44:13.051+0000) > > FTFY. I haven't even thrown out an opinion in this thread, just facts ***about a game*** and it's lore, and I'm swimming in downvotes - it's crazy! > > I don't think people need a logical reason for everything they do or like, that'd be unreasonable. But trying to think about why you like it and sharing that with others helps them understand you better. I think facts can help drive people past the easy answers that they've prepared for themselves and make them re-evaluate why they do/like something, and that deeper answer can provide a deeper understanding to others. > > --- > > For me, the discussions on the boards have pointed out a few things I do and don't like in how character's are portrayed. I don't like the "hey, we're a guy and a girl, and we did a thing together, lets be a couple now!" - that is beyond overused in movies. I don't like it because in almost every story it's incredibly forced, with usually little real relationships being built. Similarly, I don't like when a character says/hints that they're homosexual, but it goes nowhere. I'm a fan of [Chekhov's gun](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekhov%27s_gun) in story telling - if you're going to include it, then make it important. I'd expect the same from a story that mentioned a character's faith - if you say they're Muslim, show how that shapes them and why it's important to them. Much like sharing religion, there's a point at which it's helpful and informative and there's a point where it feels like they're trying to convert you, and if you hit the "convert!" point then you've lost your audience. I liked the "Love, Simon" trailers because they went managed to explain what the character was going through and why it was important to them. It gave *insight* into a minority, rather than just pointing out they were a minority. > > Right now it doesn't feel like Varus and Neeko have Chekhov's gun mounted above the fireplace, untouched. If they do something with it, great. If not, why is it there? Respect Dude. Respect.
Meddler (NA)
: Those are Nexus Blitz specific balance changes that for some reason are showing up in other modes on the PBE today. Someone moved some data to the wrong place basically.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=syzwxbct,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-11-20T02:47:27.292+0000) > > Those are Nexus Blitz specific balance changes that for some reason are showing up in other modes on the PBE today. Someone moved some data to the wrong place basically. Small Indie company basically.
: > [{quoted}](name=Strigina,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=scQ7qg07,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T14:17:55.703+0000) > > It still wasn't part of his lore, this story was made years after Ezreal's release and even some time after this ship already existed in a fandom. OK, but it was still in an official story before it found its way to game. > Now we can get another Neeko story (and we probably get one soon, new champions are usually released with short story aside from their bio) where her interest in women will take a part. And if they do (and do it well) it'll go a long way towards calming things down.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=scQ7qg07,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T14:30:34.386+0000) > > OK, but it was still in an official story before it found its way to game. > > And if they do (and do it well) it'll go a long way towards calming things down. Dude, Logic and common sense don't work on the boards. They would find anything to make sure to call every player a homophobe, a racist and a sexist.
im small (EUW)
: Why do people think Neeko being a lesbian is an issue?
When almost all of her lines indirectly scream that she is a lesbian, that is an issue. Forced diversity bullshit tbh. The fact that she is Neeko THE CURIOUS doesn't make it much better tbh. let alone the lines that if they were added to a male character, SJW would throw a tantrum. Lazy and shitty character design. The fact that people didn't have problems with other champions but this one tells the story.
Tobykachu (EUW)
: What are you talking about? Her sexuality is an extremely minor part of her character? So much so that the majority of people didn't even realise she is a lesbian
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EH2Z7ENo,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2018-11-20T10:01:32.094+0000) > > What are you talking about? Her sexuality is an extremely minor part of her character? So much so that the majority of people didn't even realise she is a lesbian Yes, apart from the fact that every line of hers screams "HEY I AM LESBIAN" indirectly. Oh and btw, most players have seen no more than her image on the client. Meets a male character* "Ugh, that's disgusting" Yes, clearly she it is a minor part of her character, so minor that it is her special personality trait. Forced diversity, this shit sucks. Oh and btw there are other homo characters but no one really pays any attention because they actually have a genuine character and not a result of forced diversity.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trolosaurus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EH2Z7ENo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-19T21:39:20.156+0000) > > Meme aside, I hate how people just slap on "gay" for no reason other than diversity. Shallow, boring writing But isn't this be exactly how homosexuality should be portrayed? As something completely ordinary and nothing special?
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EH2Z7ENo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T21:43:57.841+0000) > > But isn't this be exactly how homosexuality should be portrayed? As something completely ordinary and nothing special? Yes, especially when they made the character around being lesbian, not as a characteristic itself. "OOOH LOOK, WE GOT A LESBIAN CHARACTER, WE HAVE DIVERSITY JUST FOR THE SAKE IT, OH LOOK IT IS NEEKO THE LESBIAN CHAMPION" disappointing.
: I'm pretty damn sure Neeko never even heard a word "lesbian" in her life.
Honestly, when a champion's sexuality is more important than the champion itself, it shows how shallow their minds are. It is so idiotic, having the need to show that you have a lesbian champion, Instead of showing unique and special the champion is. If the special thing about your champion is that the champion is attracted to the same sex, then sorry but your champion is shitty. Change for the sake of it, not because it was necessary. It honestly makes me sad that our game because an SJW game, where you have to brag about the character being lesbian, and bar men from participating in certain events because; "Uhhh, tHaT iS nOt sExieSt"
Ralanr (NA)
: Where did I say 15% males?
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hRcRNWyI,comment-id=000400010000000000030000,timestamp=2018-11-19T20:32:53.552+0000) > > Where did I say 15% males? Wut? Did i misunderstand something? I was only commenting on the 48% of gamers that identify as female. What i mean is that the amount of male gamers is almost three times the amount of female, so it can't be that 48% of them identify as females. Hopefully i didn't mess anything up.
Ralanr (NA)
: I don’t think there are more female than male gamers nowadays. I am well aware that there are a lot (like, 48% of gamers identify as female according to a lot of academic journals I’ve been reading lately) but I don’t think they there are more. Unless I’m reading you wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hRcRNWyI,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T19:02:03.770+0000) > > I don’t think there are more female than male gamers nowadays. > > I am well aware that there are a lot (like, 48% of gamers identify as female according to a lot of academic journals I’ve been reading lately) but I don’t think they there are more. Unless I’m reading you wrong. Ummm. 48% of females have played a video game. Only 6% of the identify as a gamer. Meanwhile 15% for males... That's almost triple the amount. Let alone the rest of the world....
: people really like playin {{champion:555}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=05Flkq16,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-19T19:00:56.178+0000) > > people really like playin {{champion:555}} Yes, that's exactly why i ban him.
Blackii7 (NA)
: So..... MMR?
bUT iT Is sTiLL WiNnAblE.
Rioter Comments
: Anyone here put off by Riot's current art decisions?
HUH?! WUT?! Have you seen {{champion:498}} and {{champion:164}} Pretty sure they aren't the "cute anime girls" But let me tell you something, the art and cinematic team is the only team that have an idea on how to do their job well.
: Bug report: queued as support, queue was longer than 5 seconds
This must be some serious issue with the game spaghetti coding. MUST REPORT to riot's team to fix this unacceptable game-breaking bug.
Xentai (NA)
: uhh...geniune question, no debate intended. What does flex do and how does it work? What does it do to make games like mine happen? I've been gone for too long and not quite updated. I did mention it was ranked mode. True, I didn't say it was flex, but flex is the only ranked option in 3v3. Solo queue ranked doesn't exist.
> [{quoted}](name=Xentai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEslpmOZ,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T06:38:28.365+0000) > > uhh...geniune question, no debate intended. What does flex do and how does it work? What does it do to make games like mine happen? I've been gone for too long and not quite updated. Regardless of how it works, it SHOULD NOT match silvers with Diamonds, as simple as that. And no, generally flex hasn't changed. Like it was, but worse.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Hmmm... a good player steamrolled over everybody and carried the game?? How is this possible? Because according to Boards: "yOu cAn't caRrY gAmEs anyMore bEcauSe oNly the wOrst plAyer deCidEs outComE oF tHe gaMe!! LoL is dYiNg!!"
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEslpmOZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-19T03:14:43.483+0000) > > Hmmm... a good player steamrolled over everybody and carried the game?? > How is this possible? > Because according to Boards: "yOu cAn't caRrY gAmEs anyMore bEcauSe oNly the wOrst plAyer deCidEs outComE oF tHe gaMe!! LoL is dYiNg!!" If you have read his post, you would've figured how stupid your comment sounds. lol.
: Because it's an Ultimate ? and Ultimate , the strongest ability in a champion's kit what are you expecting it to be ?
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jRIsOiKa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-18T18:24:17.978+0000) > > Because it's an Ultimate ? and Ultimate , the strongest ability in a champion's kit > what are you expecting it to be ? 2 Slows and a knock up is still a bit of an overkill. Especially for an AoE ultimate.
Moody P (NA)
: The aatrox rework was garbage so I doubt riot wants to open that can again
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9pB2kBaj,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-18T15:47:52.717+0000) > > The aatrox rework was garbage so I doubt riot wants to open that can again But riot are very happy with it. 100% Pick/ban in pro-play And now every single toplaner plays him.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=charge attack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TPaXKKw8,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-18T18:33:07.980+0000) > > ADC changes, nerf to every damage keystone, revert of LB and Rengar. These are things I specifically saw spammed on boards. > > “Jungles get lvl 3 too fast” - xp changes > > “Why do junglers get to free farm without interaction with their opponents” - scuttle changes > > Except every time they listened more people came that were angry at objectively shit changes only made to appease trash on boards. Lmao. They realized they should balance around pro players cause they actually have more than 2 brain cells. > > Ofc people on boards have short term memory loss too. Downvote away. Doesn’t make all of you any less stupid. Lata. It simply makes you more stupid. Yes, because balancing the around 0.001% of the playerbase is REALLY smart. Let alone that they are often playing together and organizing their plays together. Jg gank at level 3 and it is too fast. -Makes changes that almost every Junglers gank at level 2 We want less damage in the game -Removes shields and adds % damage Graves is way too strong -Removes 2-3 AD Irelia is broken - removes 5 movement speed. Yes, sure when they LISTEN to the community people get more mad, because when they listen, they give stupid nerfs that does nothing but worsen the state of the game. You don't see anyone complaining about Rengar revert, because his rework was plainly stupid. So was Leblanc's rework. If an assassin has to wait 2-3 seconds to actually do damage then it is stupid. What people mainly complain about is the fact that she can kill you in a single QW and the fact that her chains have interactions that SHOULD NOT exist. It is riot's Job to balance the game, otherwise the community should be getting paid for the shit changes.
Moody P (NA)
: shaco will undoubtedly still be AA based after any rework he gets, too
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9pB2kBaj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-17T18:08:18.721+0000) > > shaco will undoubtedly still be AA based after any rework he gets, too That didn't happen to Aatrox, so i wouldn't be so sure.
Show more

Blackii7

Level 150 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion