: Has Riot completely forgotten about Skarner?
I think Skarner is fine as is. If he gets a few buffs, I won't cry, but he's not anywhere near being unplayable or unviable.
Eedat (NA)
: Can we agree on this being unhealthy?
Well, it's League of Draven or his Bleed mechanic making a triumphant return. If not either, put a suggestion forward. Otherwise, you're asking that he gets nerfed for having his kit the way it is.
: Why is everyone so against new ways of playing champions?
When I do odd builds or play champs in odd positions, I generally ask myself, "What does this champ do in this build or position that makes them stand out above the rest?" If you are playing something like AD Ryze, I'd hope you saw something extraordinary in it and not doing it for no reason.
: Rammus not only has the most fun ability but also the least fun now
Rammus: Punishing himself while making the enemy punish themselves.
: @Riot pls do not give Evelynn a charm
I just want to add that Zyra is a plant and the female body we see is nothing but a host. > Longing to take control of her fate, the ancient, dying plant Zyra transferred her consciousness into a human body for a second chance at life. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Zyra/Background
: if Riven ever got to rework
I just want her to be more combo based like {{champion:13}} {{champion:7}} and {{champion:63}} as to give her more of a 'fighting game character' feel to her that she's supposed to have. So far, her gameplay is pretty much like {{champion:240}}. Go in when you have your abilities, blow them all, get out.
Vis3xuaI (NA)
: Ummm I dont think you can "dodge" Darius ult since it is a point and click. It's like trying to flash out of the range of an Annie Q, you are still going to get nailed by it
> [{quoted}](name=Vis3xuaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BU8wfwfE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-19T02:07:52.084+0000) > > Ummm I dont think you can "dodge" Darius ult since it is a point and click. It's like trying to flash out of the range of an Annie Q, you are still going to get nailed by it Yes and no. I remember ulting away as TF right before Darius was about to ult me and getting out safely.
Rioter Comments
: I want to play a game where I completely ignore my team, is this allowed?
elduris (NA)
: I think it's more trying to represent the lotus flower, a symbol closely related to mindfulness, compassion, and peace. But hey, there can be more than one symbol for those things.
> [{quoted}](name=elduris,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pzwpq6EE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-14T04:19:21.121+0000) > > I think it's more trying to represent the lotus flower, a symbol closely related to mindfulness, compassion, and peace. > > But hey, there can be more than one symbol for those things. Lotus Flowers represent cycles. The sun rising and falling. Life, death and reincarnation. The end and restart of creation. So, maybe it's saying that you're consistently a good person. That you stayed cool throughout the match and ultimately never changed.
: Shocking Footage of a Katarina Main
I see the Katarina playstyle is easily translated over to Riven.
: When Is Riot Going To Admit Warwick Is A Failed Rework?
There are certain reworks in this game that I really don't care for. {{champion:14}} {{champion:3}} And then there's ones that I consider to be praise worthy. {{champion:74}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:19}} is one of them. Though, I wish he didn't have a tube through his sternum.
Ralanr (NA)
: He has a goal, conquering the Freljord. Old Trundle already did his goal.
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AsAWtK6T,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-13T04:35:40.809+0000) > > He has a goal, conquering the Freljord. Old Trundle already did his goal. I mean, that was 4 years ago. When they finally decide to push that lore forward, that would be great.
Ralanr (NA)
: Unlikely to happen because Trundle's old lore was "done". Where else could he go?
> [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AsAWtK6T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-13T01:01:08.527+0000) > > Unlikely to happen because Trundle's old lore was "done". Where else could he go? I'm not seeing much movement lore-wise from this one either. :/
: So Yasuo is at 100% ban rate now
Unless the new ban system that we have where you can ban the same champ twice counts towards an overarching 200% ban rate, 100% should be statistically impossible since I'd imagine that he's slipped by the banning phase at least once.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Remember when junglers would actually get punished for camping a lane for too long?
I also remember when supports were ward bots and Sion could carve swaths through the enemy team with his old kit. Some people liked some changes and not others.
: Why sightstone IS A SUPPORT ITEM ONLY
I remember when Jax and Lee used to build Sightstone in order to have on demand jumps.
: Make Flash baseline spell for everyone.
I thought this was going to ask for Flash to be a Summoner Level 1 spell. Would have drawn an upvote from me.
Artimèdiz (EUNE)
: When your Jungle finishes 40 min game with 56 farm
Naming and shaming. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I8g4fAcZoJw/U3mVKEnin6I/AAAAAAAAAmg/E--yqZ_D_7U/s1600/images+(20).jpg
: man... seriously.... i have the feeling everyone is mindless sheep that copy everything LCS does without thinking at all its my fucking decision that i don't want to ban and since everyone gets a fkin ban that whats the fucking problem god fucking damn it?!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=SlashStriker,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MTMKIof9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-06-09T19:44:52.719+0000) > > man > seriously > i have the feeling everyone is mindless sheep that copy everything LCS does without thinking at all > > its my fucking decision that i dont want to ban and since everyone gets a fkin ban that whats teh fucking problem god fucking damn it?!!!! Dude, you have 3 people telling you that there is a "none" option in the ban phase. Click it.
: "If You're a Support Buy Sightstone"
{{champion:26}} I'll build sightstone, but let's be honest... Which would you prefer sooner? Shorter cooldowns so I can rez you more often or a ward in river?
: So.. Malz, Kog, Rek, Kind have all gotten "fixed" and soon Leblanc.. Context on Rengar? Please?
: Give Zilean a VU, and make it an event.
Suggests Zilean VU: gets an upvote.
: Your Main's Q can now crit and apply on-hit effects, how broken are they now?
Pyro (EUNE)
: Patch 7.12 is going to fix a lot of issues with support items. However...
My support pick is {{champion:26}} and my build is usually {{item:3009}} {{item:3069}} {{item:2045}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3026}} (Not specifically in that build order) I'm interested on if this will affect my build choices.
: > [{quoted}](name=Blade of Justic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pzY7E3Bz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-06T00:06:26.824+0000) > > Doesn't that kill the tactic of starving certain characters in order to better handle it? One fat person can't win if his 4 comrades are starving and unable to fight.
> [{quoted}](name=Hallbuster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pzY7E3Bz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-06T00:15:16.123+0000) > > One fat person can't win if his 4 comrades are starving and unable to fight. Isn't that the point that the enemy team is trying to get to? If there's one person on the team eating up all the XP and gold instead of helping his team secure it, then that's bad tactics. Seen it happen way too many times.
: New Feature: Kill Donations
Doesn't that kill the tactic of starving certain characters in order to better handle it?
: ... That's not accurate at all. I think the only thing that even mentions that was that silly Deadliest Warrior show. Spears were definitely their deadliest weapon. Reach advantage is ridiculously powerful in a fight. A wall of spears can disrupt cavalry, and can break up loose formation opponents. If a shield was the deadliest thing they had, they'd just use two shields. In practice, your spear is going to what gets you kills. And what's super annoying, is that on the Deadliest Warrior show, they weren't even using the shield right. Which isn't to say that their shields weren't important, they were what made the phalanx function. But that's not because they were primary weapons.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Dienekes,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=10ElAvA0,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2017-06-05T00:25:11.625+0000) > > ... That's not accurate at all. > > I think the only thing that even mentions that was that silly Deadliest Warrior show. Spears were definitely their deadliest weapon. Reach advantage is ridiculously powerful in a fight. A wall of spears can disrupt cavalry, and can break up loose formation opponents. If a shield was the deadliest thing they had, they'd just use two shields. > > In practice, your spear is going to what gets you kills. > > And what's super annoying, is that on the Deadliest Warrior show, they weren't even using the shield right. > > Which isn't to say that their shields weren't important, they were what made the phalanx function. But that's not because they were primary weapons. The shield made a great defensive member of the Spartan armaments as it did an offensive member. The reason for this is that it had a fair amount of weight behind it. It could be a quite useful blunt weapon if your enemy was heavily armored. And I'm not saying that their weapons were made of broken glass and had no value, it's just that, out of all of their armaments, the shield could be used effectively both defensively and offensively. Spartans weren't the only ones to take advantage of this in human history either. Nearly every soldier that used a shield did so with the understanding that it was a large piece of metal/wood that separated them from their opponent's weapon. To believe that shields weren't important is to resign yourself to Dark Souls logic and say "Well, they're only good for parrying." If you knock away their spear, they have a shield and sword. If you knock away their sword, they have a spear and shield. If you knock away their shield, they have a spear and sword and neither of those are going to provide as much protection and raw force than their shields would. Also, using 2 shields? Really?
: "I am your death, I am Pantheon..."
I don't much care for "Spear of Targon" only because he is based off of Spartan warriors and the most dangerous weapon in their arsenal was the shield. You could knock away their spear and sword, but if they still had their shield, they were going to kill you.
: Rengar is too much of a feast or famine currently, and it's making him extremely unhealthy
There's only 2 kinds of Rengars. Ones the insta-gib you without you being able to react and does so without being punished. or Mr. Bobby's fun house of cat themed tickle instruments. There is no between.
: thats not how you support correctly
> [{quoted}](name=Master Summoner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LalbKm1U,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-06-04T19:27:08.243+0000) > > thats not how you support correctly I do whatever I need to to make sure my ADC wins lane and survives. If my extra 15% CDR helps me achieve that over being able to see in river, then so be it. By the time laning phase is over, I'm holding a sightstone.
: Supports should just uninstall if you rush a deathcap and not sightstone
I rush the final build of my Support item before Sightstone. Don't exactly need 5 wards in the laning phase. Stone is 2nd or 3rd if I need boots.
: Kindred Passive Clarification
Periodically, Wolf will hunger for Rift Scuttlers and enemy jungle camps. He'll also hunger for Dragon, Harold and, when it spawns, Wolf will pop a stiffy for Baron and won't take "no" for an answer. You may select prey that you wish to hunt. After selecting them, the mark will prime. When it's fully primed, you may get a mark from a kill or assist on the target. Wolf will show you on the map what he hungers for. Hope this helps.
: I don't think his old ult would go well with his new Q. it would also be a bit wonky with his new passive.
> [{quoted}](name=Baron of Bread,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ugRJTtTn,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-06-03T21:49:42.164+0000) > > I don't think his old ult would go well with his new Q. it would also be a bit wonky with his new passive. It's not like his Q HAS to synergize with his ult. There are many champs that have first abilities that don't do anything for their ults. His passive could have been something else as well since I find it to be hilariously pitiful.
Kr1sys (NA)
: Rek'sai's new ult really makes me wonder if they test this shit before it goes live
Her ult makes me wonder: "Why not just play {{champion:56}} ?"
Doozku (NA)
: Riot needs to communicate more with Champion Mains when it comes to big Reworks, Nerfs, or Buffs
I felt that way about {{champion:14}} . If only they kept his old ult and changed everything else to what it is now, I would be cheering.
: Darius gets rewarded for successful ult. Can Garen also get rewarded for successful ult?
How about we take Fiora's AOE heal and give it to Garen when he ult executes the villain?
Bultz (NA)
: When I see someone raging about Yasuo
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but this gif tells me nothing.
: A quick PSA for those freaking out over the new Rune system because they dumped a ton of IP on them
How is this still a problem? In the same video that it being free was announced, they said that there would be compensation.
Sciela (NA)
: Has there ever been a point where AD champs (specifically ADCs) weren't gods?
I want to say it was the Season 3 or Season 4 tank meta where everyone wanted like 2 or 3 tanks on their team and the ADCs were good for long range support in a fight, but they wouldn't blow anybody up unless they were really far ahead.
: New Rework Keystones!! WTF
{{champion:24}} {{champion:11}} and{{champion:5}} are salivating over the Berserk keystone.
: It's time to admit most champs only get complained about because they are popular.
Well, if there's a leak in your roof that bothers you every day, but the potential of a flood once every year, which one are you gonna complain about the most? It's not like the leak is as bad as a straight up flood, but "out of sight, out of mind."
: If you say GG EZ you ARE a jackass
The only thing I type at the end of a game is /dance. I never say "gg" because sometimes I don't like seeing it after getting stomped. Feels patronizing.
: Gargoyle's Stoneplate does not perform as described / needs more clarity
I'd also like to know when I'm technically surrounded by 3 people. Like a stack indicator or something.
Rioter Comments
: A moment of reflection: The Warwick rework was examplary
I've always felt that the best reworks were {{champion:19}} {{champion:74}} and {{champion:11}} I liked them because they kept the same playstyle and same idea of the champion while making it healthier and better for balance. I'm not a fan of {{champion:43}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:3}} Because they pretty much deleted those champs and made new ones. Are the new ones better? That's a matter of opinion but, to those that loved their old identity, it's just not the same.
: Daily reminder that Riven has a 54% win rate in plat and a 55% win rate in diamond
: @Riot, Notice that Riven has never had a META tank build
With all that said, I still don't like Riven.
: Picking up Riven?
I suggest Gangplank instead. And I'm not just saying that because I actually do perma ban Riven.
: Can we give Yasuo Q a tumble?
This isn't an auto attack modifier like Vayne. It's a skillshot like Ezreal. Don't tell me it wouldn't be annoying to have to flash in a direction and quickly aim in another in a split second of each other.
Show more

Blade of Justic

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion