: no but this is just fictional characters, not real person, you obviously can't ask them what they are into, right? I'm jsut saying what a couple is like, fighters compete each other, sometimes grow bromance, sometimes becomes foes, supports heal fighters, when fighters get wound, healers heal them, it's more like couples.
So all the military personnel who get injured fighting should fall in love with the doctors who help them get better/ heal them? You're standing on shaky ground here.
: either husband fight and wife heal or wife fight husband heal, those are couples. male fight male, female fight female, that is competitors, or bros.
So you're saying you have to be opposites to be attracted to each other? That you can't have anything in common?
: No? Husbands fight in the front and wifes support his men, that is too hard to understand for you? Or you just intentionally twist the truth? Wifes heal their husbands, that is just natural ok? fighters x fighers are bros, 2 men compete each other.
You just put a couple where the "male" part heals, but the "female" fights? You gotta pick one side or the other.
: Even if they met in the old lore, they are like bros more than couples, 'coz they are both independant fighters, not like fighter x support, which is more like husband and wife.
If you're talking about husband and wife, shouldn't it be support x support, since a husband and wife should support each other?
uNhoLeee (OCE)
: syndra is level 13, one level above a pyke support. lmao. learn how to farm and stay alive and she might do damage. she doesnt even W. as bad as pyke is, this replay is garbage. iron come at me.
Syndra has been played bot quite a bit recently, so it isn't that hard to think that she could be only one level above the support.
: > [{quoted}](name=BitterFeetFungus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b0m9aEZ6,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T02:15:33.685+0000) > > gonna need some sources because last i heard riot said it'd be released later this year so for the first time ever, an RGM will be on the PBE for _months_ before it goes live? hokay lmfao
> [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b0m9aEZ6,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T03:14:59.354+0000) > > so for the first time ever, an RGM will be on the PBE for _months_ before it goes live? > > hokay lmfao It’s already been on for an entire patch, and they probably aren’t going to put it on live until after worlds, so yes, “months”
: > Riot has been anti-smurf since as long as I can remember. eee? Smurfing is explicitly allowed, all that Riot does is protect very new players from smurfs by matching them together. They never did anything to discourage anyone from creating and playing multiple accounts, with exception of like 3 people that were personally banned (i.e. T1). Like very recently Riot said they don't "endorse" smurfing because of clash, but they never ever said it is not allowed.
> [{quoted}](name=You Tax I Int,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R1ae7F7h,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-09-12T16:12:05.620+0000) > > eee? Surfing is explicitly allowed, all that Riot does is protect very new players from smurfs by matching them together. They never did anything to discourage anyone from creating and playing multiple accounts, with exception of like 3 people that were personally banned (i.e. T1). Yeah surfing is totally allowed, look at Taliyah.
Ossyrial (EUW)
: Keeping buff after execute doesn't work if you kill it with DoT after death
Barso55 (NA)
: no, i won the lane and the game. The main trigger for this post was 'Her E does not do that much damage '. At level 5 with just a dorans ring against kassadin with one mr and one health rune, that E was doing a little less than 1/4th my hp. My Q at rank 3 with double dorans was doing about 1/5th of her hp. Yeah, i know, kassadin is all in his scalings so this isnt a good comparison. It was still an annoying amount of damage that melees cannot dodge , and thats without detonation from her pretty long AA range. Its not that mana hungry and the cooldown isnt all that high. In lane at level 5 with just one dorans ring 3 Es without detonation and ive lost more than half my hp. She still has about 75% of her mana (yes, some was from regen) As kassadin with that 15% magic damage reduction passive and two defensive runes, that really is something to raise eyebrows at.
Uhhh...calling bull on this one. >3 Es without detonation and ive lost more than half my hp Lux e does no damage without detonating it. And then you complain about range while you’re melee? That’s your own fault. If you’re going to pick melee mid, you will be poked out of lane if the other player is any good, especially as kassadin. Let alone her mana. If she had 75% mana after using e 3 times, she wasn’t using it on cooldown Edit for research: Lux has about 600 mana at lv 5. E costs 90 mana when lux is at lv 3, so 3 uses would be 270 mana, which is almost half. So even with regen, she isn’t casting e whenever its up, meaning that it gives you time to farm in between.
: in the battle frontier i was doing all mons are level 50 :/ so the ai was just getting lucky af
> [{quoted}](name=Clapper of Asses,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMqbUPsE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-10T18:54:33.737+0000) > > in the battle frontier i was doing all mons are level 50 :/ so the ai was just getting lucky af Levitate/flying type op vs fissure
: Good investigative work checking out my recent games. However, I have played other previous games with Pantheon rework, further in the past, and had similar success. That's why I am posting this and curious to see if other Pantheon players had similar experiences. Also remember that I main **support**, while most Pantheon players main top or jungle. So they may have different experiences than a support player, and maybe Pantheon support is a new meta that has not been discovered yet.
Its the same as any other kill lane support(rengar, jarvan, old panth) As far as his e goes, as a suppory it is weaker than braums, as it only protects pantheon and not his adc.
: Minecraft Steve
They don't make *750 rp skins anymore (the last was super kennen and renetoy, which was patch 7.6, over 2 years ago), and a skin like that would probably be 1350 at least. Besides the fact that Riot wouldn't want to pay any money to other companies, and the only way microsoft would allow something like that would be if they get x% of the money.
Mindzur (NA)
: The only reason tanks are doing fine in summoner's rift is because they're now assassins
: I didnt think any game could tilt me more that league, I was wrong (RANT)
I believe the lower the lv of the Pokémon using the ohko move compared to the other Pokémon, the more accurate. Although that may be a more recent change (I know its a thing now, not sure when implemented)
: I put out good damage, trust me. I run Pantheon support with Exhaust and Ignite...it's amazing, I promise. And his passive adds more damage, which is great for supports since they never build damage.
You played one game against a bronze 4 bard. You might want to keep practicing in normals to see if it’s actually good against people at your skill level or if it was just bard being bad.
: Doesn't Zyra build {{item:3802}} anyway?
Not normally, she usually goes {{item:3151}} and {{item:3116}}. If you're mid zyra, you might start with {{item:3802}}, but support doesn't have the room/time/gold to go into that.
Eedat (NA)
: > the challenger data is the only data that matters, at any other elo you are dealing with mechanical inconsistencicies You are really a treat. You already shot yourself in the foot ***when you quoted plat+ data as evidence 5 fucking minutes ago***. Did you think I was that stupid to not remember that? Second, ***there isn't enough data in challenger to make direct comparisons to***. You just quoted me a statistic ***with a sample of 19 games. NINETEEN.*** Let me ask you a question. Diana jungle is 0% winrate in challenger out of 1 match. How do get shit on by a 0% winrate champ? XD
I mean, op has <50% winrate in ranked for a reason...
: > [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y54lqxtz,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-08T04:28:32.011+0000) > > You don't want to win, so why should I, as the jungler, bother to gank you? you don't want to win if you can't even come threaten the 2v2 from my first post itt. none of you do. so you can honestly all just stfu cause I am not helping any jungler again.
you don't want to win if you don't help your jungler who is being invaded. You really don't so you can just stfu, because we aren't ganking for a 2v2 again.
: > [{quoted}](name=Optifreak72,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y54lqxtz,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T01:40:58.868+0000) > > Because you want to win? jungler doesn't want to win, why should i bother?
You don't want to win, so why should I, as the jungler, bother to gank you?
: > [{quoted}](name=KingVKB12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fwqt2kTr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-07T15:26:46.742+0000) > > I found an Australian red back spider in my house yesterday. I live in Alabama. Googled it before throwing it out, Highly Venomous.. :o isn't that just a black widow?
> [{quoted}](name=SpongebobIsLife,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fwqt2kTr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-07T15:40:03.990+0000) > > isn't that just a black widow? Its also known as the australian black widow, but the American black widow’s red spot is underneath, not on the back.
: look if China doesn't split i don't see any reason for NA to split
Look, if Europe is split, I don’t see why NA can’t be split.
Manxxom (NA)
: My dreams have come true.
Now I just hope they bring Banjo Kazooie/tooie to the switch. Remastered like Spyro, or the original idc, I just want to play them and not have to buy an Xbox to do so.
: What kind of account should my new account be?
Pick a hard champion and only play that (azir, qiyana, a sol etc) The players aren’t as good, so you’ll have an easier time picking them up.
: Problem is as you can see by the downvotes if you dont point it out people think you're being serious
Its not his fault people can't read that its in memes and games. He shouldn’t have to say it.
Bazerka (NA)
: Can't you get little legends for free? I got mine for free, they may not be hyper swag ones, but I didnt want to / have to pay for 'em :X
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YYAMIPRA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-04T19:45:28.247+0000) > > Can't you get little legends for free? I got mine for free, they may not be hyper swag ones, but I didnt want to / have to pay for 'em :X Would be nice of we could pick from all the types. You can only get a free one from 3 different “species”, but if you want a different one you have to pay. Or buy the “base” of a species for blue essence. But that won’t happen.
: > [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6U959VE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-04T16:30:47.165+0000) > > Does she have a skin or something comin out soon? > > All jokes aside i think they REALLY want to see more AP junglers. Heres food for thought, Make more AP junglers. Every single jungler you have released after Eve have been AD except {{champion:427}} and he isnt even meta. Jungle diversity is extremely poor atm. > > They even gone so far as to give shyvanna an AP build. Just make more AP junglers. It's cool and all for there to be more diversity and more AP junglers. What's not cool is Eve, pre-buffs, oneshotting full or nearly full build tanks and juggernauts from stealth with an undodgeable charm even though they've built significant MR.
: 14 day ban issue continued. Riots support system sweeping under rug. Refuse to see inting.
"Riot sweeping it under the rug" How about YOU do some research. The Ezreal in question HAS NOT PLAYED A GAME SINCE THE 0-17 GAME. They're probably closing the ticket BECAUSE HE GOT PUNISHED, yet you keep spamming them over and over. They do not have to tell you that he got punished. You will not be unbanned, because the ban was given correctly. Someone else can't make you do something in this video game, you have control over your actions. The inting Ezreal didn't make you try to get a rise out of the enemy zed, you did. You kept spamming "report this, why won't you report" all game, which is against the rules. 1 report in a game = 9 reports in a game, or any number inbetween. There are 4 levels of punishments. 10 game chat restriction, 25 game chat restriction, 14 day ban, and perma ban. Each level, the amount of rudeness/negativity required to go to the next is lowered. At this point, you will be banned for one game with any negativity. I advise mute and ignore other players. If someone ints, just ignore it and report at end of game. However, if you "don't care because you can buy an account for $1" as you said in your other post, well, why are you making such a big deal out of it?
: Okay, so lets get this out of the way. If two people start are in a fist fight it 100% matters who started it. In fact the entire LAW is based on who started it and who was defending themselves. You can see the chat logs, please copy paste where I was belittling anyone. I did not say a word to the ezreal so not sure where you are getting that from. I said he wouldn't of normally gotten, that is 100% true, you do not by any means no matter how good you are get a 7 minute win. That is what he received due to the inting ezreal. Accounts are $1, I can be permabanned and not feel any consequence. This is the principal that riot is absolutely refusing to look at the game and you white knights and specialist run on here to call me a liar, insult me (the thing you claim I did), and claim I edited footage. Tried to be the big boss? I responded to a question the enemy team asked...definitely trying to be the big boss. In fact most of your post seems condescending, passive aggressive, and accusatory. Which is all reportable is it not? In fact, most of it seems worse than what I said in game.
So you’re telling me if someone else starts the fight, but both people are fighting, only the person who started gets in trouble? Yeah....no. Here, lets put it in terms that you’ll understand. You are like someone speeding. But this is your xth ticket! So you get your license suspended! How horrible, police are the worst! How come that guy that murdered is still waiting to be tried! The police should just automatically throw him in jail for life, and not punish me! This is how you are acting. And if accounts are “$1” and you don’t care about it, then why are you making such a big deal?
: I got banned for breaking the rules. The rule I broke was asking for a report, which I did not even do. The enemy team said "report ez?" I responded with "yes report ezreal please." That was the rule I broke. We all have rules we have to obey, I lose an account I spent time and money on and im supposed to accept it because "reasons". I do not need to prove I am a cop to anyone, not sure how me being frustrated losing time and money because SOMEONE ELSE broke the rules is that bad. I started by posting real evidence, real chat logs, and enough proof to see how nothing toxic was said or done except by the ezreal and zed. I was then called a liar, berated, and told I actually edited footage to make it seem different. I would be fired if someone came in with a concern and proof and I did zero research, called them a liar, and told them to deal with it.
You were belittling zed and ez all game. Doesn’t matter what happens, you don’t do that. Just mute, and report after game. If two people start a fist fight, does it matter who “started” it? No. We can see the chat logs. It doesn’t matter what anyone else in the game did, all that matters is what you did, and you turned the game into a toxic “fist fight”. You are NOT a cop in this game. Riot is. You trying to take matters into your own hands is being a vigilante, something usually frowned upon, and, as you can see here, usually gets one punished. Riot doesn’t want vigilantes telling others to “report x” or “enjoy the free win you wouldn’t normally have gotten” because someone was “mean”. Asking for reports does nothing but detract from the game. 1 report =9 reports in the system. Once again it doesn’t matter who started it. You insulted people, you tried to be the “big boss” so you got punished. If you do play after the 14 days are up, ANY negativity will result in a perma ban for you. You’ll find people have done research. However, in this game it doesn’t matter what the other person did, hence why the video was removed. Your punishment is for your actions.
Darling16 (EUW)
: Riot could balance rankeds players, by their ranks
What are you actually saying? Your paragraph makes no sense.
: > [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GxAToVvf,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T21:25:01.523+0000) > > You don’t have to say a curse word to flame. You were being rude to the miss fortune. That is flame. Being a jerk will get you banned if you don’t stop. The entire game you were essentially telling the miss fortune she was useless and that she’s the reason you lost. That is flame and Riot doesn’t tolerate it. No Riots automatic system is so fucking dumb it will just assume you are flaming if you type over a certain amount and get reported.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Volibear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GxAToVvf,comment-id=000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T22:23:57.481+0000) > > No Riots automatic system is so fucking dumb it will just assume you are flaming if you type over a certain amount and get reported. Nice conspiracy. Do you have any proof?
Niksi G (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GxAToVvf,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-03T13:17:15.811+0000) > > You were directly flaming them. Complaining to a player that they’re bad is flaming. Just as an example of behavior that will further your punishments. > > Niksi G: you afk the entire lane not being able to last hit propperly > Niksi G: i cringe looking at you farm > Niksi G: and you havent landed A SINGLE DOUBLE UP BOUNCE on the enemy bot lane > > That is flame. That is an example of what got you punished, and if you continue to point out your teammates errors and belittle them you will continue to be punished. Since when is cringe a curse word or something like that ?!
> [{quoted}](name=Niksi G,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GxAToVvf,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T20:19:18.430+0000) > > Since when is cringe a curse word or something like that ?! You don’t have to say a curse word to flame. You were being rude to the miss fortune. That is flame. Being a jerk will get you banned if you don’t stop. The entire game you were essentially telling the miss fortune she was useless and that she’s the reason you lost. That is flame and Riot doesn’t tolerate it.
Niksi G (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GxAToVvf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T05:53:48.996+0000) > > You're complaining about your MF all game. That is being toxic, and the other people on your team don't want to hear that all game. If you want I can pick out the lines that are inappropriate. > > Just so you are aware, you really should stop. You've reached the second tier of punishment, and if you keep the same behavior, the next level is a 14 day ban. At that point ANY negative words (even "you suck") can lead to a pennant ban. Meaning you will never be able to play on the account again. While what you say is true, I don't see why the f I should be banned for being angry at my teammates without dirrectly flaming them
> [{quoted}](name=Niksi G,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GxAToVvf,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-03T06:50:46.678+0000) > > While what you say is true, I don't see why the f I should be banned for being angry at my teammates without dirrectly flaming them You were directly flaming them. Complaining to a player that they’re bad is flaming. Just as an example of behavior that will further your punishments. Niksi G: you afk the entire lane not being able to last hit propperly Niksi G: i cringe looking at you farm Niksi G: and you havent landed A SINGLE DOUBLE UP BOUNCE on the enemy bot lane That is flame. That is an example of what got you punished, and if you continue to point out your teammates errors and belittle them you will continue to be punished.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GxAToVvf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T05:53:48.996+0000) > > You're complaining about your MF all game. That is being toxic, and the other people on your team don't want to hear that all game. If you want I can pick out the lines that are inappropriate. > > Just so you are aware, you really should stop. You've reached the second tier of punishment, and if you keep the same behavior, the next level is a 14 day ban. At that point ANY negative words (even "you suck") can lead to a pennant ban. Meaning you will never be able to play on the account again. Second ? What is the first ?
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GxAToVvf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T06:17:33.092+0000) > > Second ? What is the first ? 10 game chat restriction
Niksi G (EUNE)
: Is this worthy of a 25 game chat restriction ?! If so can someone explain to me why !?
You're complaining about your MF all game. That is being toxic, and the other people on your team don't want to hear that all game. If you want I can pick out the lines that are inappropriate. Just so you are aware, you really should stop. You've reached the second tier of punishment, and if you keep the same behavior, the next level is a 14 day ban. At that point ANY negative words (even "you suck") can lead to a pennant ban. Meaning you will never be able to play on the account again.
ContraBL (NA)
: katarina is the red hair assasin???
: > [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QmBAqJx3,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T14:42:27.755+0000) > > Considering they’ve met up and done things, I’d consider that in a relationship. In what sense have they met up and done things that wasn't thwarting each other's military endeavors? I would HARDLY call Garen stopping Katarina from murdering a general "met up and done things."
Look into it yourself.
: > [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QmBAqJx3,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T14:38:31.377+0000) > > Just as long as you understand that your ship isn’t real according to riot (Garen is in a relationship with Katarina) you can ship whoever you want. Well he's not actually in a relationship with her, he's just got an instant, burning love for her, and she him, that neither can really act on given their conflicting roles in their respective city states. So while he's not in a relationship, he's not going to be searching for an actual relationship either. It's complicated.
Considering they’ve met up and done things, I’d consider that in a relationship.
ContraBL (NA)
: I haven't read any fanfiction yet, just saw some fanarts.
Just as long as you understand that your ship isn’t real according to riot (Garen is in a relationship with Katarina) you can ship whoever you want.
ContraBL (NA)
: What's headcanon???
Where you make it up in your head, otherwise known as fanfiction. Where its only canon to the person who made up the “theory”.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Zed doesn't have any slow outside of {{item:3147}}
: I think you're toxic, desperate for attention at any cost and no one wants you in their games. "Blends the intensity of rts with..." Lol you're really full of yourself if you think league comes anywhere near the intensity of an RTS.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yzQqOoiG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-02T06:21:54.766+0000) > > I think you're toxic, desperate for attention at any cost and no one wants you in their games. You can tell by the title that he’s enjoying everyone being upset with him. Is that not the definition of a troll?
Sucction (OCE)
: Honorable mention to Xerath.
Xeraths at least change the color of his abilities
: Literally the only assassin with hard CC is Pyke, and he's not really an assassin. He's more of an executioner (made up class, but more adequate). Pyke relies on other champions doing their jobs for him to do his. The reason Assassins are the focus of games they are in is no their cc; it's their mobility over/through walls, and synergy with Electrocute, and their resets.
Going to the League client and organizing by Role gives you the following Assassins with hard cc (If one assumes hard cc is silence, stun, snare, knockup, knockback) Ahri, Akali, Ekko, Evelynn, Fiora (conditional), Fizz, Irelia, Jax, Kassadin (has a mini silence), Kayn (Red Form), LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Malzahar, Nocturn, Pantheon, Pyke, Qiyana, Quinn, Rengar, Riven, Shaco, Sylas, Tristana, Vayne, Vi, Xin Zhao, and Yasuo.
: Ekko, Qiyana, are not considered Assassins (even if they can kill quick) I did forget Shaco. Quinn is not an assassin. She's an adc. Personally I wouldn't consider Fizz's R hard CC that ranks, since it only knocks up briefly, but eh.... I can give that one too.
Yes they are considered Assassins. They were released as Assassins. Go to your client. Click "collections" and go to the champion tab. Then change the organization to "role" and look at the list of assassins. And what on earth are ekko and qiyana if they aren't assassins? lol Edit: Proof. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-913-notes <- Calls Qiyana an ASSASSIN https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-reveal/ekko-boy-who-shattered-time <- Calls Ekko an ASSASSIN
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FXka5csV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T02:55:20.677+0000) > > Its been 3 years since they made those changes. Seeing as I quit a while ago, I don't really need to remember this detail. No need to flex over that
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FXka5csV,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T04:02:17.711+0000) > > Seeing as I quit a while ago, I don't really need to remember this detail. No need to flex over that So why post saying that something is a bug when you don't know features of the game and you've quit a while ago? Just wondering.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Katarina is the only assassin in this game with zero cc in her kit
Actually organizing the league collection tab for roles, there are 3 "assassins" (according to Riot) that don't have any cc (including slows and knockups). Those are Yi, Kat, and Nidalee.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: the champions you mentioned have cc. Except kat talon and kassadin Diana has hard cc on e, kayn has hard cc in red form, fizz has hard cc on ult Khazix has massive slows on evolved w and on his empowered aa
Kassadin has slow and mini silence, talon has slow.
: Literally the only assassin with hard CC is Pyke, and he's not really an assassin. He's more of an executioner (made up class, but more adequate). Pyke relies on other champions doing their jobs for him to do his. The reason Assassins are the focus of games they are in is no their cc; it's their mobility over/through walls, and synergy with Electrocute, and their resets.
{{champion:35}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:105}} and kind of {{champion:133}} Hard CC includes fears and knockups/knockbacks, not just stuns
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} these guys don't have any cc either Tanks have far better cc than assassins. Far. Better.
Show more

BladeSteel

Level 146 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion