ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-04-25T15:34:29.641+0000) > > You sir, win the league forums for speaking the truth. Aaaaaand we're both getting downvoted. Course we are, th TF Blade downvote brigade has come. Sadly this is EXACTLY what I've come to respect from these boards.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T20:04:01.999+0000) > > Aaaaaand we're both getting downvoted. Course we are, th TF Blade downvote brigade has come. Sadly this is EXACTLY what I've come to respect from these boards. Lol, what so you expect? You're wrong, sorry.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlakexEkalb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=00000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-04-25T04:16:42.885+0000) > > Shhh, it's a double standard, but lets ignore that fact and discriminate other groups by not allowing them to say it. Ok? Ok. I would rather call out the double standard as racism then let it keep going on.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T04:19:45.695+0000) > > I would rather call out the double standard as racism then let it keep going on. I was being sarcastic lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:23:25.284+0000) > > No, white people still using racial slurs for fun will be banned. Thats what we can do. 0 tolerance for a reason Because there is no examples of people talking of whites in a derogatory manner. But mayo is totally spicy...
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2019-04-25T04:10:16.237+0000) > > Because there is no examples of people talking of whites in a derogatory manner. But mayo is totally spicy... Shhh, it's a double standard, but lets ignore that fact and discriminate other groups by not allowing them to say it. Ok? Ok.
Naalith (NA)
: I've never watched TFBlade or really given a shit about streamers in general, but watching the clip it is so blatantly obvious he says the word "idiots." Idk where he's from but his accent isn't even 5% heavy enough that his words should be that hard to understand, and you can even hear the three syllables for "idiots" rather than a 2 syllable word for the N word. I don't watch Twitch very often but I would be extremely concerned with their mods doing this sort of thing, they are very clearly and obviously wrong. Even YouTube's horrible automatic subtitles recognize the word as "idiots" in clips I checked.
> [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-25T04:03:54.454+0000) > > I've never watched TFBlade or really given a shit about streamers in general, but watching the clip it is so blatantly obvious he says the word "idiots." Idk where he's from but his accent isn't even 5% heavy enough that his words should be that hard to understand, and you can even hear the three syllables for "idiots" rather than a 2 syllable word for the N word. I don't watch Twitch very often but I would be extremely concerned with their mods doing this sort of thing, they are very clearly and obviously wrong. Even YouTube's horrible automatic subtitles recognize the word as "idiots" in clips I checked. This is literally what I'm saying. I never watch him, so I'm unbiased and he clearly says idiots. I doubt the people here actually hear the n word, are just trying to tear him down from his place as a streamer.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:23:25.284+0000) > > No, white people still using racial slurs for fun will be banned. Thats what we can do. 0 tolerance for a reason TF Blade isn't white : )
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-25T04:01:07.531+0000) > > TF Blade isn't white > > : ) Honestly though, I don't see a point in trying to argue with these people. It's actually scary that they hear the n word over idiots. I'm worried about humanity's future.
Kalikain (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlakexEkalb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:50:38.454+0000) > > Funny how thousands of people, even Rioters like Blastoise, hear idiots yet a very few amounts of people actually hear the n word. But then again, if anything is related to streamers it's biased, right? Even Rioters whos jobs are on the line if they are showing bias. Good excuse. Do you even know how twitch bans? Multiple streamers, even yassuo notes it in his video; it goes through a board of people who all have to agree he said what hes being reported for. It was unanimously agreed on by twitch that he used the n word.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:56:42.142+0000) > > Do you even know how twitch bans? > Multiple streamers, even yassuo notes it in his video; it goes through a board of people who all have to agree he said what hes being reported for. > It was unanimously agreed on by twitch that he used the n word. I'm honestly baffled. Remember the Pokimane incident? I would love to hear what you thought about it, because she probably didn't say it, right? ;) (She didn't, but I would like to see if you thought she didn't either).
Kalikain (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlakexEkalb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:46:51.605+0000) > > Sigh, can't break the troller's wall. But what you can break are those $15 walmart speakers and get something that can turn up. I guess you also defended pewdiepie too?
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:48:37.192+0000) > > But what you can break are those $15 walmart speakers and get something that can turn up. I guess you also defended pewdiepie too? Funny how thousands of people, even Rioters like Blastoise, hear idiots. Yet, very few amounts of people actually hear the n word. But then again, if anything is related to streamers it's biased, right? Even Rioters whos jobs are on the line if they are showing bias. Good excuse.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlakexEkalb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=0003000100010000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:44:29.137+0000) > > ..Removed by Moderation.. don't attack other people by calling the names simply because they aren't agreeing with you.
> [{quoted}](name=IS2cc045cb42356,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=00030001000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:46:24.793+0000) > > don't attack other people by calling the names simply because they aren't agreeing with you. Ah my bad. You either can't hear or you're a good troller. Better?
Kalikain (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BlakexEkalb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:43:43.773+0000) > > Riot linked the video of him saying the N word under the "idiot" video. I'm just defending another video that made it sound like that. If you actually, you know, looked at the situation you'd understand. Nice, no real rebuttal there. Case closed and he said it fellas. Everyone with two ears won!
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:45:53.769+0000) > > Nice, no real rebuttal there. Case closed and he said it fellas. Everyone with two ears won! Sigh, can't break the troller's wall.
Kalikain (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IS2cc045cb42356,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:38:20.218+0000) > > one thing I like to do when people have an argument is try to take note on what they say. The responses are usually very non thought out and simply "he didn't do it lol". They then usually insult you/others and call you names instead of an in-depth analysis. > > There isn't much to talk about here except the fact that what he said after shows he was trying to bail himself out. Should be a clear cut decision but stream streamer protection > > people always say streamers/lcs players have to be at their best behavior but I see them get away with so much shit it's insane. You literally changed your argument like a 5 year old. You went from he said idiots to negative. Its recorded and you defending him ruins your reputation.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:41:34.174+0000) > > You literally changed your argument like a 5 year old. You went from he said idiots to negative. > Its recorded and yoy defending him ruins your reputation. Riot linked the video of him saying the N word under the "idiot" video. I'm just defending another video that made it sound like that. If you actually, you know, looked at the situation you'd understand.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:33:52.922+0000) > > Right? I cant believe its even a debate. The dude said a racial slur. These forums are loaded with people who want that to be okay. one thing I like to do when people have an argument is try to take note on what they say. The responses are usually very non thought out and simply "he didn't do it lol". They then usually insult you/others and call you names instead of an in-depth analysis. There isn't much to talk about here except the fact that what he said after shows he was trying to bail himself out. Should be a clear cut decision but stream streamer protection people always say streamers/lcs players have to be at their best behavior but I see them get away with so much shit it's insane.
> [{quoted}](name=IS2cc045cb42356,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:38:20.218+0000) > > one thing I like to do when people have an argument is try to take note on what they say. The responses are usually very non thought out and simply "he didn't do it lol". They then usually insult you/others and call you names instead of an in-depth analysis. > > There isn't much to talk about here except the fact that what he said after shows he was trying to bail himself out. Should be a clear cut decision but stream streamer protection > > people always say streamers/lcs players have to be at their best behavior but I see them get away with so much shit it's insane. More like people are trying to pull him down from his pedestal? It's not streamer protection, it's called listening.
Kalikain (NA)
: https://youtu.be/-QfvLpWV0rE Its literally clipped in the first 15 seconds of the video. Yall are really clicking a post made by people in favor for tfblade to be unbanned. The evidence is 100% recorded.
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:31:04.312+0000) > > https://youtu.be/-QfvLpWV0rE > > Its literally clipped in the first 15 seconds of the video. Yall are really clicking a post made by people in favor for tfblade to be unbanned. The evidence is 100% recorded. He said negative... are people actually this stupid? The n word has 2 syllables, negative has 3. Listen and read his lips again.
Kalikain (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EkalbxBlake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:17:29.872+0000) > > Trolls will troll, what can you do. No, white people still using racial slurs for fun will be banned. Thats what we can do. 0 tolerance for a reason
> [{quoted}](name=Kalikain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Ec6WjHb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T03:23:25.284+0000) > > No, white people still using racial slurs for fun will be banned. Thats what we can do. 0 tolerance for a reason He said idiots lmao. You can turn on the auto-generated subtitles on YouTube and it will give you the word "idiots", that's how obvious it is he didn't say it.
Nankyoku (EUNE)
: Everyone is instalocking Pyke
I tried Pyke as a support, I don't know if he's a bad support, or I'm just bad at him as a support (probably #2). I prefer Pyke as a mid laner, he struggled pre-6 like Akali, but once he gets 6 he's a power to reckon with.
: I'm not. But a culture that has evolved over 2000 years with an ancient books that tells you that homosexuality is "against nature" will naturally harbor that animosity within the norms and mores of the societies that spawn from those ancient beliefs. Behaviors are defined by what you are taught from the people around you, and if the people around you have been taught generationally over centuries to find disgust in homosexuals, then it will have been taught to you, being a product of 2000 years of continuing to adhere to those ancient beliefs.
Doesn't matter how far back, people have had a choice since ever. They can change and question what they find right.
: Again, the only reason you are disgusted by this is because of a modern culture built around a 2000 year old book that dictates that it's sinful and against nature. Humans really have no inherent reason to be disgusted by it, and in fact, it's been present in society long before modern day. It was only after the middle eastern religions condemned it (because they were actively trying to backlash against Roman and Grecian culture) that it became taboo and hated.
Well I'm not going to talk about religious ideals, as I don't want to bring religion into an argument that is tense on it's own. Now, even if I wasn't the religion I am, I still would find it disgusting. Being disgusted by a certain way of thinking/doing doesn't automatically make you bound to a certain religion, you're stereotyping.
: The only issues LGBT people have is that there are people in this world who would hate them based _solely_ on the fact that some 2000-3000 year old books tell them to do so.
Not..... really? Some people don't like seeing the same sex making out, etc. It's disgusting for some.
: People exist. Deal with it or move to Russia or somewhere else with severe societal limitation so you can live in ignorant bliss.
Ignorant? Yeah, sorry but those who are LGBT have issues. It's a fact.
: New Rainbow Poro Icon
Please leave LGBTQ out of LOL, I think we've been intoxicated enough by it irl.
: League has it's fair share of short comings regarding new players, the training mode has been a joke since the beginning, and the community can be just as hostile. However riot's simplified quite a bit over the years due to esports trying to draw more people, but I don't think it was for the better either; reducing rune costs allowed new players to mix and match what stat bonuses they wanted without limiting them, but reworking masteries so you can only pick from a handful of effects feels creatively crippling. Interesting read though!
> [{quoted}](name=ZT Xperimentor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NXT153E3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-02T19:46:42.817+0000) > > League has it's fair share of short comings regarding new players, the training mode has been a joke since the beginning, and the community can be just as hostile. However riot's simplified quite a bit over the years due to esports trying to draw more people, but I don't think it was for the better either; reducing rune costs allowed new players to mix and match what stat bonuses they wanted without limiting them, but reworking masteries so you can only pick from a handful of effects feels creatively crippling. > Interesting read though! On a recent Ask Riot video on the LOL channel, they recently said they are reworking the training mode, just FYI.
Rioter Comments
: Suggested Ashe E Change/Buff
Or how about instead the entire usage of hawkshot revealing stealth, only the after-effect of the shot reveals stealth (the particles at the end of the shot that remain once the shot reached its destination).
: Anyone else feel like they lack basic human empathy?
It's good for people to feel like they are cared for. I for one have basically felt like I've "lost" most of my emotions from time to time, such as sadness. However, I do know that these people would rather hear that they are being thought about and cared for. If you think about if they didn't care about 9/11, they would be like "Oh, life happens. Unlucky". That kind of situation feels inhumane. The funny thing about it is if something would've happened to your family, think about how you would feel. But it doesn't matter if something happens to you family, right? Since there are lots of people that are not acquaintances with your family member, should we not care for your loss? Humans beings are special creatures in that we are able to connect with one another, it was given to us as a gift. If you are not feeling empathy for others, then you are looking at it in the wrong perspective. Everyone should be cared for, no matter if it's a stranger or not.
mew28 (NA)
: Just vote no it is the same thing as not voting.
> [{quoted}](name=mew28,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZBgsoY2A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-23T17:51:09.629+0000) > > Just vote no it is the same thing as not voting. Not really. If someone is asking a genuine question such as "Should I max 'q' or 'w' as Vel'Koz?" and someone wants to know as well, how would they vote if they have no idea? It makes the percentage of people who have their own opinions be mixed in with those that have no idea, which is counterproductive.
TomiMan7 (EUNE)
: So if I understand it correctly its just a bad perspective where the video was recorded from and everything is working as its supposed to be?
Good luck getting them to admit that
Eranell (EUW)
: Soooo, since Irelia's title will change from "Will of the Blades" to "Blade Dancer"...
: tbh I don't think you should earn LP if you afk for that long, being that it means you didn't really *do* anything, your team carried themselves. a much better solution IMO would just be to leave your LP as it is if you reconnect and win, but lose LP if you reconnect and lose or don't reconnect at all.
That's true. However, they don't give you much time to reconnect in order to reach that window of time, not everybody has a $1,000 computer, and even then it still takes time to reconnect.
Rioter Comments
Kythers (NA)
: Community in a nutshell
Rioter Comments
: This is going to royally fuck every single champion that is prone to being zoned off last-hits. They will be lucky to get 20% of the cannons in lane without getting the shit poked out of them or all-inned.
: Irelia: The Blade Dancer | Champion Trailer - League of Legends
After watching this trailer, I might buy Irelia.
  Rioter Comments
: Ive just stopped league all around. Even normal games aren’t fun to play or engaging.
> [{quoted}](name=LegitBacon66,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iqGjGa3R,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-12T21:58:31.655+0000) > > Ive just stopped league all around. Even normal games aren’t fun to play or engaging. *plays league 6 hours later*
: veigar reached 500 ap without rabadon
That's what happens when he gets fed, I don't really see a problem here (not saying he's balanced, just saying he's fed so it makes sense).
: Why Is Tristana Allowed To Have So Much Range?
Don't worry, she's getting her a range reduced by 25..... and a passive buff...... and a w buff...... why the buffs though? (check PBE notes)
: Anyone else find Kai'Sa's character... boring?
So you're saying that you want her to have a personality like Jinx, except without the blowing up stuff? Some people can pull themselves together, and since she had gotten use to her situation for 10 years, she can naturally not care about it anymore. It's called being strong willed and not being a crybaby. Why would her voice be super energetic and happy! when she is literally in a place where monsters are trying to eat you everywhere you turn. Her voice fits the character, is what I'm saying.
: It's fairly obvious. It even changes colors as it gets lower too and I'm sure any human mind will be able to correlate that the bar that just disappeared and the dragon smugly walking away and healing through literally anything are connected.
Not anymore. With the new update, the bar is grey, and doesn't change to yellow to red if its patience runs out. Makes it almost impossible to see.
: Pretty much anything with an hp bar, you can stack. Nexus and inhibs included.
> [{quoted}](name=ImGoodAtFeeding,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6qVJFEhG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-13T22:50:59.263+0000) > > Pretty much anything with an hp bar, you can stack. Nexus and inhibs included. You don't gerbil stacks from the inhibitors, though.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Just like Yasuo and most of his other designs...
Lol, I don't know why I'm getting downvoted. So apparently people like playing against oppressive, toxic, unfun kits even though they have low winrates. Makes sense
: Oh wow it's ANOTHER Zoe qq thread Inb4 stats get posted showing she is average or slightly above average Inb4 Zoe haters reeee and say stats and facts don't matter {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Sadly stats don't matter. A champion having a toxic kit that allows them to 1 shot justifies nothing off its wIn rate or pick rate. It's oppressive and very unfun to play against.
: As an asol main
Well, with the additions and changes on the PBE notes you might get something for both health and damage. Morellonomi- oh wait, sorry. Morello's Cursed Tome will now give you 300 Health along with 80 AP.
Rioter Comments
: Why are people allowed to ban your intended pick
This would be stupid. If someone on my team wants to play Zoe and they are the VERY LAST PICK, im not going to risk that disgusting champion getting grabbed by the other team. You could say "Oh first pick me Zoe!" but not everyone wants to go through that process/some don't own the champion. This also helps with troll picks, I don't want a Zed ADC. Also, if you're one of those people who trolls if their pick is ban then you're pretty dumb.
: ***
1. Rank shaming is stupid. For starters, rank doesn't show skill or knowledge 2. You seem to be making fun of others and Jain get their rank to shame them, yet you're Bronze V {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: STOP worrying about the enemy comp, winrate, etc.
Actually, the percentages are more like 10% your skill, 65% your trash teammates, and 25% meta.
: Why does it always take me like 50-75 games to get out of silver but
It's because it's full of feeders, toxic players, etc. Honestly, most games I lose is due to my other lanes (bot lane in particular) feeding early, then they just snowball and I can't do anything about it. Can't wait to get out of this league.
Jango Mage (EUNE)
: {{champion:99}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:61}} My all time three favorite match ups, propably beacuse all of them are good for my main, {{champion:161}}
Show more

BlakexEkalb

Level 102 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion