: I won 8 out of 10, on my last season placement matches, and I got placed in Bronze 3. I'll even look up the matches on LoLKing if you want proof. This is why I feel like it's pointless as fuck all to try to rank up. Maybe one day I'll make it to Platinum, so I can get shuffled back down to Bronze 2 again!! WHOO HOO!!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=CrtlAltRekt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jnfBBWmk,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-05-02T19:18:34.508+0000) > > I won 8 out of 10, on my last season placement matches, and I got placed in Bronze 3. I'll even look up the matches on LoLKing if you want proof. This is why I feel like it's pointless as fuck all to try to rank up. Maybe one day I'll make it to Platinum, so I can get shuffled back down to Bronze 2 again!! WHOO HOO!!!!! Well also if you can only play 2-4 games a week, you cant expect to climb. Climbing you have to put in work and effort, you cant manage to climb off of that.
: Rank question from a 5+ year League player
If you have around high silver mmr you shouldnt be going all the way to bronze 4 unless you lose every single promo
R1NGW0LF (NA)
: Finally made it outta bronze.....!
Ive been using alot of braum lately he seems good
: > [{quoted}](name=BlastRush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HGdw9VnO,comment-id=0002000100010000,timestamp=2017-05-01T17:00:09.464+0000) > > What are you talking about, there are barely any people in my rank who dont try, they all try there best and perform well. Yes some people have bad games but its whatever. I truely doubt that you are any better then your teamates, and if you are then you should be higher rank sounds like a weird dream you had but ok
> [{quoted}](name=A VERY BAD TlME ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HGdw9VnO,comment-id=00020001000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-02T02:47:15.552+0000) > > sounds like a weird dream you had but ok It sounds like an exscuse that all your teamates are bad, you should know how stupid you sound when saying that. "The only reason im low elo is cuz my team is bad I totally deserve higher ranking >=("
Rioter Comments
Kr1sys (NA)
: if you don't care about winning, Don't play.
This was already posted like 20 times but thanks
: > [{quoted}](name=BlastRush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HGdw9VnO,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2017-04-30T12:57:40.245+0000) > > If you truely believe that the other 9 people in your games are trash then you are arrogant af I truly do, and that's because it's 100% true if you can find a ranked game with anyone trying in it since the end of season 5 let me know who they are, i'd like to meet the small remaining group of people who actually care. even in low diamond people still make the same stupid mistakes they make even in low gold because when people get tilted they do the exact same thing regardless of ELO, and people get tilted in this game over stupid shit like what champion someone picked
> [{quoted}](name=A VERY BAD TlME ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HGdw9VnO,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2017-05-01T06:14:33.278+0000) > > I truly do, and that's because it's 100% true > > if you can find a ranked game with anyone trying in it since the end of season 5 let me know who they are, i'd like to meet the small remaining group of people who actually care. > > even in low diamond people still make the same stupid mistakes they make even in low gold because when people get tilted they do the exact same thing regardless of ELO, and people get tilted in this game over stupid shit like what champion someone picked What are you talking about, there are barely any people in my rank who dont try, they all try there best and perform well. Yes some people have bad games but its whatever. I truely doubt that you are any better then your teamates, and if you are then you should be higher rank
XPtoken (EUW)
: Except that's not the case. I'm currently at silver, climbed my ass out of bronze and currently trying to climb out of silver into gold. Meanwhile fresh spawns who've just finished their placements are being queue'd up with silver or being put on the silver ladder despite losing all 10 of their placements. My question is why isn't Riot starting them at bronze or with similar players who've got less ranked games played? why are they being put up against a team of full silvers/low gold players who've actually climbed there while they've just barely started playing ranked. It's not good for the new players or people who are climbing out of lower elo. So no, they don't belong in my rank if they don't know how a ward works
> [{quoted}](name=Prostate fluids,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZooMfay2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-30T14:51:55.857+0000) > > Except that's not the case. > > I'm currently at silver, climbed my ass out of bronze and currently trying to climb out of silver into gold. > Meanwhile fresh spawns who've just finished their placements are being queue'd up with silver or being put on the silver ladder despite losing all 10 of their placements. > > My question is why isn't Riot starting them at bronze or with similar players who've got less ranked games played? why are they being put up against a team of full silvers/low gold players who've actually climbed there while they've just barely started playing ranked. > > It's not good for the new players or people who are climbing out of lower elo. > > So no, they don't belong in my rank if they don't know how a ward works If you deserve gold then you will get to gold, I got out of silver in like 2 weeks. Also if silver has new players, that means the enemy team also has the new players. It evens out
: Bronze 5
Try to learn from your games and understand all the shit your doing wrong
: an actual question about a game i just had.
Are you looking for sympathy or something? No you are not in the wrong for asking for a gank but you don't have to make a post about it
XPtoken (EUW)
: Regarding ranked
Some people have bad games, but they are at your rank for a reason, and you are at there rank for a reason
: elo hell doesnt exist imo. Elo Hell is an elo that you cant seem to get out of or that you keep returning to. If that is the case then that is the ranking you deserve not just something that you are unlucky enough to get. If you are actually a good player and you constantly improve then the only thing stopping you from climbing is simply you dont play enough ranked. You can climb up to diamond as long as you keep a constant 50 % winratio its not that hard just win half of your games and with enough games you will climb. If you need coaching then there are plenty of people like myself that are more than happy to help but i think almost everyone will get out of bronze-gold just by playing enough ranked games.
> [{quoted}](name=DaTrout77,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8csyTaUk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-30T13:02:02.347+0000) > > elo hell doesnt exist imo. Elo Hell is an elo that you cant seem to get out of or that you keep returning to. If that is the case then that is the ranking you deserve not just something that you are unlucky enough to get. If you are actually a good player and you constantly improve then the only thing stopping you from climbing is simply you dont play enough ranked. You can climb up to diamond as long as you keep a constant 50 % winratio its not that hard just win half of your games and with enough games you will climb. If you need coaching then there are plenty of people like myself that are more than happy to help but i think almost everyone will get out of bronze-gold just by playing enough ranked games. Of course anyone can, but it will save the frusteration of bronze, and I will see less posts about trash teamstes and being stuck in bronze
: then like 90% of people wouldn't be playing if you haven't realized that the other 9 people in your game are utter trash that Riot failed to place properly, since i estimate almost zero players ever being placed properly or being in an ELO they deserve, then you have a long road ahead of you this game isn't even fun because of the community that plays it, you almost never have a game that is any good or even close, it's basically like lets play rock paper scissors in match making to see who we hand an AK to, and who we hand a water bottle with urine in it to.
> [{quoted}](name=A VERY BAD TlME ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HGdw9VnO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-29T23:23:59.355+0000) > > then like 90% of people wouldn't be playing > > if you haven't realized that the other 9 people in your game are utter trash that Riot failed to place properly, since i estimate almost zero players ever being placed properly or being in an ELO they deserve, then you have a long road ahead of you > > this game isn't even fun because of the community that plays it, you almost never have a game that is any good or even close, it's basically like lets play rock paper scissors in match making to see who we hand an AK to, and who we hand a water bottle with urine in it to. If you truely believe that the other 9 people in your games are trash then you are arrogant af
Rioter Comments
: [Rant] As an ADC main i have to say
You can say the same thing for every role. If someone is bad in the other roles, then you will get tilted
: in-depth of my teammates and ranked
Its not common is it? I rarely ever get int feeders now that im higher rank
: After 200+ support ranked games, thinking of quitting the role...
I mean I know support cant carry as hard as other roles, but you will often get a autofilled support and if you leave bot then bot might just feed their ass off.
: God i hate fizz
I think people are down voting because all you're doing is whining
: Tristana is so weak guys
What is your argument or claim lol
Rioter Comments
: Is there a way to succeed in ranked as a Tactician?
Being a shotcaller is not really much because half the time people dont listen or know how to execute it. Maybe try to make a ranked team, but mechanics are very important to climb
Glîtchy (NA)
: unreal expectations in Bronze?
Its not only in bronze, people expect you to win lane on some champs and you dont
: WHO ARE YOU
> [{quoted}](name=SaladSavior215,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1NAvAnEt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-04-15T03:12:33.297+0000) > > WHO ARE YOU Someone who successfully got out of bronze without complaining, and improving my skill and game knowledge
: Bronze
Every game you do shit, you deserve to be bronze
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=BlastRush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=htf79cEA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-14T00:15:08.616+0000) > > That would be abused. One person could just take it for the team at 17 minutes, dc on purpose, and only he gets the lp loss when the entire team would have and that would be abused how? all they would need to do is make ne1 who ques with him ALSO lose the lp... and if u don't trust your friend not to d/c or ragequit, don't duo ranked with them.
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=htf79cEA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-04-14T00:24:14.993+0000) > > and that would be abused how? > > all they would need to do is make ne1 who ques with him ALSO lose the lp... > > and if u don't trust your friend not to d/c or ragequit, don't duo ranked with them. That would be abused because if someone dces if you are gonig to lose anyway, you all deserve the loss not just one person
Ciaoe (NA)
: remake rules are stupid
That would be abused. One person could just take it for the team at 17 minutes, dc on purpose, and only he gets the lp loss when the entire team would have
Eedat (NA)
: BREAKING NEWS
"Just stop dieing"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Using your own abilities to farm minions automatically makes you a noob
: What do you imagine Viktor looked like?
: Why I believe MMR exists, and why I believe it is a negative.
: *Le another thread* about matchmaking and the game in usual.
Yeah I can tell when someone gets autofilled bot, its devastation in laning phase
: Why do i get punish when i do good?
Because if your laner is doing completely horrible, riot does not want him to be the sole reason why there team loses.
: It's not necessarily an issue of my rank to be honest. There are plenty of players in silver that are really good players in my opinion. The issue is that often times extremely new players are mixed in with much more experienced players and it's blatantly obvious in the in-game scores ten minutes in. Also there are a lot of players who get placed in silver that I think just don't belong there, people who do their placements and get 3 wins but are in silver. Meanwhile I win 6/10 and have to start in bronze 1.
> [{quoted}](name=DB Gaming,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1NHQ6lk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-04T07:12:44.505+0000) > > It's not necessarily an issue of my rank to be honest. There are plenty of players in silver that are really good players in my opinion. The issue is that often times extremely new players are mixed in with much more experienced players and it's blatantly obvious in the in-game scores ten minutes in. Also there are a lot of players who get placed in silver that I think just don't belong there, people who do their placements and get 3 wins but are in silver. Meanwhile I win 6/10 and have to start in bronze 1. Not sure what to tell you then, I personally had no problem getting out of bronze and silver but maybe I just got lucky
: Why am I so BAD at this game?!?
Play more ranked, people dont normally take normals seriously
: Matchmaking is broken
Riot cant do anything about people not having skill around your rank
: Ranked
If you have been playing league for six years, and still bronze 5. Something is up man
: Has anybody else just, ceased getting excited for new champions?
The latest champ that was released that I love when jhin. I think hes such a good champ and he matches his theme on a crazed artist or whatever. How his ult makes you dance and stuff
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Lifesteal needs to be melee only.
Wow what a terrible idea :D
cryroo (EUW)
: What champ you want to be reworked??
: Soooo what are you supposed to do against Gangplank exactly?
: FINALLY!!! Yasuo rework confirmed!
Passive: Like the wind, he is immune to all skillshots
Dr Yasuuo (EUNE)
: So basically you are not allowed to climb unless you're a smurf ?
You know how people got to plat and diamond? They had to climb from silver also
: > [{quoted}](name=BlastRush,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x8oTTA3o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-31T18:01:42.949+0000) > > Kallista would straight up be a terrible support. Why would you choose kallista over any other support thats available right now. The only thing she offers is her ult which could maybe save your adc, but its on such a high cooldown that its not even worth it You didn't look carefully at the post - let me repeat it. The E (Rend) works very nicely with Stoneborn Pact, it has a low mana cost and it has 0(!) cooldown - that's a consistent slowing and invoking of Stoneborn. The W is regular and offers consistent vision of your part of the map - keeping both adc and support alive in lane - esp. against a team that likes removing wards or if you have a team that is reluctant to ward. And yes, that R is awesome - load up on some cooldown runes and the ADC should have a great protector.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueBilberry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x8oTTA3o,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-31T18:15:01.953+0000) > > You didn't look carefully at the post - let me repeat it. > > The E (Rend) works very nicely with Stoneborn Pact, it has a low mana cost and it has 0(!) cooldown - that's a consistent slowing and invoking of Stoneborn. The W is regular and offers consistent vision of your part of the map - keeping both adc and support alive in lane - esp. against a team that likes removing wards or if you have a team that is reluctant to ward. And yes, that R is awesome - load up on some cooldown runes and botlane circa level 6 should be in good shape. Her q: Damage ability with poke, not a real seller here. Her W: Vision is nice I agree, but you will be having sightstone anyway but whatever her w is fine. Her E: Slows the target once with stoneborn pact, not a constant slow like you say. Her E defiantly does not have 0 cooldown, unless you kill the target, then whats the point anyway. Her R: A tahm kench w on a much higher cooldown. After her ult is used she has no peel, no engage, nothing she could provide for her team.
Herc (NA)
: How to Outplay camps
> As far as i can tell, the games I lose are mostly because i'm making call outs and people just aren't listening because they are hard headed. Any advice? Even if its the wrong call go with your team. Better to have 5 people go on the wrong call then having people split up
: Is it time for Kallista support?
Kallista would straight up be a terrible support. Why would you choose kallista over any other support thats available right now. The only thing she offers is her ult which could maybe save your adc, but its on such a high cooldown that its not even worth it
Ooray (EUW)
: If I afk so my team can remake for ignite shaco, why should i loose lp
: How about giving sion 200 AD per 100 health and also increases model size to match chogath
> [{quoted}](name=l Sion Bot l,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kzMqruFl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-31T17:44:56.993+0000) > > How about giving sion 200 AD per 100 health and also increases model size to match chogath lmao 200 ad? Calm down there buddy lets not get crazy
Show more

BlastRush

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion