Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 🌟PRAE Gaming🌟 Competitive Gaming Team/Org In Need of Vocal Plat-Diamond Jungle
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Aseraan (EUW)
: DUDE wtf seriusly ur like those support auto messeges. I WROTE THIS: "Anyone whit a decent mechanic, gameknowledge and decision making can climb and not being a child helps too not to tilt urself. This how ppl climb for real in short." The 1st part isnt even mine gosh darnit ppl ............................stop twisting it OUT!!! Follow the lines back before you start talkng against meXD I SAID the 1st part the 1 2 3 4 5 is Bullsht wich someone else said WICH IS actual BS. Im gona say it again and again and again. "Anyone whit a decent mechanic, gameknowledge and decision making can climb and not being a child helps too not to tilt urself. This how ppl climb for real in short." "Anyone whit a decent mechanic, gameknowledge and decision making can climb and not being a child helps too not to tilt urself. This how ppl climb for real in short." "Anyone whit a decent mechanic, gameknowledge and decision making can climb and not being a child helps too not to tilt urself. This how ppl climb for real in short."
> [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-26T12:23:39.810+0000) > > DUDE wtf seriusly ur like those support auto messeges. > > I WROTE THIS: > "Anyone whit a decent mechanic, gameknowledge and decision making can climb and not being a child helps too not to tilt urself. > This how ppl climb for real in short." > > > > > The 1st part isnt even mine gosh darnit ppl ............................stop twisting it OUT!!! > Follow the lines back before you start talkng against meXD > I SAID the 1st part the 1 2 3 4 5 is Bullsht wich someone else said WICH IS actual BS. > Im gona say it again and again and again. > > "Anyone whit a decent mechanic, gameknowledge and decision making can climb and not being a child helps too not to tilt urself. > This how ppl climb for real in short." > > "Anyone whit a decent mechanic, gameknowledge and decision making can climb and not being a child helps too not to tilt urself. > This how ppl climb for real in short." > > "Anyone whit a decent mechanic, gameknowledge and decision making can climb and not being a child helps too not to tilt urself. > This how ppl climb for real in short." {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
yingwai (NA)
: You can only carry to an extent. Unless you play cancerous hard carry champions 4 r%%%%%s is still 4 r%%%%%s.
> [{quoted}](name=yingwai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=000100010002,timestamp=2019-02-25T03:50:54.843+0000) > > You can only carry to an extent. Unless you play cancerous hard carry champions 4 r%%%%%s is still 4 r%%%%%s. The amount you can carry with ANY champion is probably up to mid diamond. Then it comes down to what's good. And even then, you can find a d2+ main of every champion in the game.
Aseraan (EUW)
: 1) Duo with someone 2 Ranks over your Rank (Boosted) 2) Pay someone to play your account (Boosted, will get you banned) 3) Smurf on an account 2 Ranks lower then your main 4) Buy an account that is Boosted (will get you banned) 5) Be Really lucky in your games THIS is bullsht i dont know what you did hear or read wrong i will spell it out T H I S I S B U L L S H I T #bullshitforrealyo Anyone whit a decent mechanic, gameknowledge and decision making can climb and not being a child helps too not to tilt urself. This how ppl climb for real in short.
> [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-25T02:35:22.981+0000) > > 1) Duo with someone 2 Ranks over your Rank (Boosted) > 2) Pay someone to play your account (Boosted, will get you banned) > 3) Smurf on an account 2 Ranks lower then your main > 4) Buy an account that is Boosted (will get you banned) > 5) Be Really lucky in your games > > > THIS is bullsht i dont know what you did hear or read wrong i will spell it out > > T H I S I S B U L L S H I T > > #bullshitforrealyo > > > > Anyone whit a decent mechanic, gameknowledge and decision making can climb and not being a child helps too not to tilt urself. > This how ppl climb for real in short. You sir, are at a point in your league of legends playing life, where you don't know how to climb. How do players who are diamond+ reach their rank? Are they just lucky? They're lucky enough to be blessed by jesus himself to get good teammates for a hundred games to reach diamond? That is #wrong. Put a diamond player in silver 4 and watch him get out in a few days. How?! Because of his supernatural luck. Right? That's your logic huh? "Pay someone to play on your account" You're paying someone who's good at the game to go on your account and win **BY HIMSELF.** How does the booster climb by himself? Because he learned the game, knows how to play, is better than everyone else in the game and also is better than you. Why can't you boost people yourself? People you're not good enough. Are boosters just gifted people of LUCK? No they're normal people who have learned how to climb _consistently._ Learn the game. Buy a coach. Better yourself. Get off your high horse of you don't deserve this rank and learn to get better.
: You being downvoted makes me sad.
> [{quoted}](name=BIended Fetus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=000100010003,timestamp=2019-02-25T06:45:22.318+0000) > > You being downvoted makes me sad. These guys have no hope. Hopefully one day they'll find out how to climb out of silver and stop blaming their teammates.
5050BS (NA)
: You climb with one of these 1) Duo with someone 2 Ranks over your Rank (Boosted) 2) Pay someone to play your account (Boosted, will get you banned) 3) Smurf on an account 2 Ranks lower then your main 4) Buy an account that is Boosted (will get you banned) 5) Be Really lucky in your games That is it.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T06:46:55.195+0000) > > You climb with one of these > > 1) Duo with someone 2 Ranks over your Rank (Boosted) > 2) Pay someone to play your account (Boosted, will get you banned) > 3) Smurf on an account 2 Ranks lower then your main > 4) Buy an account that is Boosted (will get you banned) > 5) Be Really lucky in your games > > That is it. Quick to downvote but can't really post an argument because you're wrong.
Aseraan (EUW)
: This is bullsht.
> [{quoted}](name=Aseraan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-24T17:03:03.769+0000) > > This is bullsht. Hows it bullshit? Your a jungle main, the most impactful role in the game. How do streamers like IWillDominate, Tarzaned, and even pro players that you're aware of like Jankos, are able to reach masters+ on new accounts? They can go unranked to diamond in the matter of a few days. How?! Because they're good. They have a certain amount of game knowledge/mechanic ability that surpasses anyone from iron to plat. Learn how to do these things and you'll climb. In order to climb, you gotta be better than your opponent, not just a little better, WAY better, if you hope to climb. How do you improve? Watch tutorials, high elo vods, tips and tricks, etc. Once you guys realize you, yourself are the reason you're not climbing then you'll start to climb.
MirrorU (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Blessings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-02-24T11:21:11.129+0000) > > Or just being better than your opponents. Learn to 1v9. You play support, why is their diamond-challenger support mains? How do they reach that rank consistently every season? They know how to climb by themselves. They know when to roam, when to pick fights and carry their adcs. Watch a diamond+ support player and see what he does. Improve yourself and hop off the "ItS mY TeAmMatEs" horse. Diamond-Challenger players dont reach their rank of diamond-challenger by having amazing luck. That's a great story, and the second that happens you let me know, since there is no 1v9 or 1v5 as a support.
> [{quoted}](name=MirrorU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-02-24T15:29:04.420+0000) > > That's a great story, and the second that happens you let me know, since there is no 1v9 or 1v5 as a support. Then how did players like Olleh reach rank 1 as support? How do support players who are diamond+ consistently keep their rank every single season? Thing is, you don't know the answer because if you did, you wouldn't be the rank you are at the moment. Do some research. These diamond+ players aren't stuck silver. They've figured out how to climb. They aren't lucky. There's a huge difference between a good support and a bad support. Do research and better yourself so you can achieve success on the ladder.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Using duplicitous behavior to bait people into giving you gifts would probably fall under that umbrella that Umbral Regent quoted in the ToU/ToS. It's deceitful in nature no matter how you try to spin it (I don't mean you specifically) and while it may not be as easily reportable, if someone filed a support ticket against the offender I'd say they have a very high chance of being punished. Even without all of that nonsense: It's just... gross. Catfishing is disgusting and nobody should ever do it, even if it's for something as simple as getting free skins.
Hotarµ. Gonna have to hard disagree with you on this. You will not get punished for this. Just like how someone toxic can send you a friend request, you accept it, they call you the N word or tell you to harm yourself, you submit a ticket with screenshot proof of this, and nothing will happen to that person. Riot almost NEVER punishes people from stuff done in personal messages. Also, you technically can't make someone do anything. If you pretend to be a girl and someone gifts you a skin for it, that person WANTED to gift you it. They chose to spend their money gifting a skin to someone. I'm not saying this is morally okay, but there is too much argument on both sides for riot to issue a definitive punishment. Just like in real life, I go and murder someone and I tell the police, "Hey I killed this guy, but this other guy made me do it don't send me to jail?" Whether or not this is true riot (Or in this case the police) can't really determine if this is true without indepth investigation. How will riot know with certainty if a player is Male Or Female? Easy answer. They can't. Riot will never ask you for proof of gender. So assume no punishment will be made if someone does anything like this. Even if its morally wrong and shouldn't happen, it isn't bannable.
Brotha (NA)
: I thought hard R was a 14 day ban?
No the hard R is the N-Word with the ER at the end instead of just "A" at the end. The A at the end means like friend or person. The ER is always used to incite racism. No one calls the word "rtrd" the hard R.
Jo0o (NA)
: The r-word that means mentally slow. It's censored on the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Llfb2w9I,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-24T01:43:32.021+0000) > > The r-word that means mentally slow. It's censored on the boards. No the hard R is the N-Word with the ER at the end instead of just "A" at the end. The A at the end means like friend or person. The ER is always used to incite racism. No one calls the word "r%%%%%" the hard R.
MirrorU (NA)
: A lot of luck or a whole team of people you know.
> [{quoted}](name=MirrorU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-24T06:47:19.095+0000) > > A lot of luck or a whole team of people you know. Or just being better than your opponents. Learn to 1v9. You play support, why is their diamond-challenger support mains? How do they reach that rank consistently every season? They know how to climb by themselves. They know when to roam, when to pick fights and carry their adcs. Watch a diamond+ support player and see what he does. Improve yourself and hop off the "ItS mY TeAmMatEs" horse. Diamond-Challenger players dont reach their rank of diamond-challenger by having amazing luck.
5050BS (NA)
: This will not get your to climb. 10000 hours wont allow you to win when your teams all feed and haev no map awareness You can only climb this way if you are good AND play a broken OP champ
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-24T06:58:21.517+0000) > > This will not get your to climb. 10000 hours wont allow you to win when your teams all feed and haev no map awareness > > You can only climb this way if you are good AND play a broken OP champ Then why not get good? OP Champ doesn't mean anything. Theres Diamond-Challenger mains of every single champion in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T06:46:55.195+0000) > > You climb with one of these > > 1) Duo with someone 2 Ranks over your Rank (Boosted) > 2) Pay someone to play your account (Boosted, will get you banned) > 3) Smurf on an account 2 Ranks lower then your main > 4) Buy an account that is Boosted (will get you banned) > 5) Be Really lucky in your games > > That is it. Or just improve at the game. Looking at your account you've been silver for 3 seasons. This means your not improving. I played the game, I started off in silver. I learned objective control, csing better, mechanics, having a strong mental etc. Why do you think a challenger player can go from iron 4 to About gold 1 without losing a single game? Because they're good at the game. They know how to win. They know what to do around the map. At the point of silver/bronze elo if you're at least plat level you should never drop a game because people there totally don't know how to play the game that well. Learn to improve. About 70% of your games are determined on YOU. The other 30% is luck. The luck that you don't have a 0/15 inter on your team. Go on the league section of recruiting and find you a free coach if you're serious about climbing. He'll tell you everything you're doing wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Blessings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T11:12:58.956+0000) > > Or just improve at the game. Looking at your account you've been silver for 3 seasons. This means your not improving. I played the game, I started off in silver. I learned objective control, csing better, mechanics, having a strong mental etc. Why do you think a challenger player can go from iron 4 to About gold 1 without losing a single game? Because they're good at the game. They know how to win. They know what to do around the map. At the point of silver/bronze elo if you're at least plat level you should never drop a game because people there totally don't know how to play the game that well. Learn to improve. About 70% of your games are determined on YOU. The other 30% is luck. The luck that you don't have a 0/15 inter on your team. Go on the league section of recruiting and find you a free coach if you're serious about climbing. He'll tell you everything you're doing wrong. How to climb: 1. Narrow Champ Pool 2. Being better than your opponent 3. Knowing what to do post laning phase 4. Ignoring toxicity 5. Knowing how to cs well 6. Picking 1 Role
5050BS (NA)
: You climb with one of these 1) Duo with someone 2 Ranks over your Rank (Boosted) 2) Pay someone to play your account (Boosted, will get you banned) 3) Smurf on an account 2 Ranks lower then your main 4) Buy an account that is Boosted (will get you banned) 5) Be Really lucky in your games That is it.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T06:46:55.195+0000) > > You climb with one of these > > 1) Duo with someone 2 Ranks over your Rank (Boosted) > 2) Pay someone to play your account (Boosted, will get you banned) > 3) Smurf on an account 2 Ranks lower then your main > 4) Buy an account that is Boosted (will get you banned) > 5) Be Really lucky in your games > > That is it. Or just improve at the game. Looking at your account you've been silver for 3 seasons. This means your not improving. I played the game, I started off in silver. I learned objective control, csing better, mechanics, having a strong mental etc. Why do you think a challenger player can go from iron 4 to About gold 1 without losing a single game? Because they're good at the game. They know how to win. They know what to do around the map. At the point of silver/bronze elo if you're at least plat level you should never drop a game because people there totally don't know how to play the game that well. Learn to improve. About 70% of your games are determined on YOU. The other 30% is luck. The luck that you don't have a 0/15 inter on your team. Go on the league section of recruiting and find you a free coach if you're serious about climbing. He'll tell you everything you're doing wrong.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: plat4 top / adc main looking for team
I don't think P5 0 Lp is equivalent to plat 4 {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Manxxom (NA)
: She isn't meant to be a laner, she was meant to be a jungler at the start, but the extra damage from that passive made her overwhelming in mid lane, to be honest the nerf was understandable, she isn't supposed to be the "pushy" kind of champion.
This big of a nerf and it isn't mentioned at all in the patch notes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
i am jin (NA)
: I'm lookin again, @Blessings. :)
> [{quoted}](name=j1nnnn,realm=NA,application-id=mEj1xnKk,discussion-id=XIXxGAYK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-09T17:30:18.310+0000) > > I'm lookin again, @Blessings. :) Did you fill out app?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Diamond 2 ADC LF Team (Gold+)
Can't seem to find Little Space.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Blessings

Level 152 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion