Atuko (NA)
: THE MAGE UPDATE IS HERE
Air dragon looks like it'll be ridiculously snowbally. One team being able to secure out of combat movement speed bonuses over the enemy means that they can rotate and position faster. They should probably change that one.
Vei (NA)
: What are your hobbies, GD?
I masturbate and play video games haha xd
: Loot restrictions after ban unfair
Nah, you absolutely deserve it, toxxie.
nami tf (NA)
: 'to cheese'?
How do people not know what a cheese is? It's an early all-in tactic which relies solely on catching the opponent by surprise. It's really only "cheese" when you're actually all-inning with it, i.e., if it fails you've lost a substantial chance at doing anything in the early game. i.e., you do krugs/gromp then immediately invade the enemy jungler at their first buff is a cheese since if you fail, you're likely to die, or at least be significantly behind because the opponent has done their buff and you haven't. Just all-in'ing your opponent in lane isn't really a cheese unless it's something unexpected, i.e., the old gragas red pot cheese. Considering cheesing in starcraft actually costs you the game if you fail a lot of the time, it's much more appropriate there, but it's still somewhat usable of a term in league.
Tritan (NA)
: haunt should make a guide for kha/talon/zed
A guide on how to stack longswords. xDDDDDD
: When I share with people the tools to prove OR disprove that fiora is OP they get angry with me
You're literally bronze V at gathering "evidence" and collecting "data".
Cynicatt (NA)
: Appledanish
http://www.siftingfocus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Blueberry-Raspberry-Scones030412009PSE.jpg Scone master-race reporting in. This thread is entirely too plebian at the moment.
La Spork (NA)
: A little incident that happened in discord the other day.
Literal nonsense, or Rock would've told me about it. Dunking on you is way too entertaining of a past-time for him not to share. Great slander, though. It doesn't even remotely sound like Rock, rofl. Autism incarnate.
: Hello? Is this Annie?
Wow, what a shitty thread!
Vei (NA)
: What do you think about Scripters, GD?
Where is this video and why was it deleted?
: I report Chickenwrap posts.
Why are people looking for some deep meaning or story behind this thread? I hold his need to be reported for everything he posts to be self-evident.
: I hate those people who are always negative
Yeah, this guy I knew from GD chat Jay Hopz was exactly like that, man. The WORST.
Makneto (NA)
: Best name I've seen in game in a while....
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/40431968#profile This fellow I saw in aram still gives me a chuckle every once in a while.
RexSaur (NA)
: Can we do something about lucian already?
How much longer until they nerf all of the midgame ADC's again and I'm forced to play only lategame ones, sigh. Boring times.
: Who are the hottest anime characters of the 21st century?
http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/D/Kill-la-Kill-Nonon-Jakuzure-Cosplay-Costume-Version-01-2.jpg http://img08.deviantart.net/00b0/i/2014/066/c/7/nonon_jakuzure_by_thetokieffect-d79ba2f.png https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/dc/24/c6/dc24c627160b6bfeebab4f2e92b8e1cc.jpg http://data.whicdn.com/images/106692111/large.png http://i.imgur.com/1ftvPnM.gif[/img]
Yenn (NA)
: I sure love 500 MS Nasus barreling into me and hitting me for 1300 damage
: 4 queues, 4 times mid lane
Great sample size. When are you going to publish your research?
: So for those who play Warframe; when to buy Platinum?
Never. Also, using platinum for a Warframe itself is troll as fuck for most of them.
: Remember when West coast had servers?
Have you tried optimizing your PC?
cirque (NA)
: is there anything more frustrating than... ✿◡‿◡
http://i.imgur.com/n7mtzBO.png[/img] FUCKING JOKERS
: What is the most useless Passive ability?
Lissandra doesn't even have a passive. She gets a free spell, but has mana costs so high that they offset it, rofl.
Kiyoish (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rakka Kaze,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aIR0tTtj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-18T10:55:49.567+0000) > > You're assuming Riot has a single clue of what they are doing. > > Jax 'nerf'? (Overall gain) > Problem ADCs? Nerf twitch. > Xin always been a stronger pick? Give him free crits. > Zed deletes things with R? 5% nerf to ult, implement assassin item that is also his ult, again. > Want more streamerLCSplays? Nerf turrets, again. > > Also see, rework karma for more play, never gets played. > Malzahar slated for rework, has been stated to be a in balanced state by riot. > > Again, they have not a single clue what they are doing, simply let the chinese overlords take over and the game melt into obscurity. how do you manage to be so wrong in one post?
> [{quoted}](name=Kiyoish,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aIR0tTtj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-02-18T11:41:51.710+0000) > > how do you manage to be so wrong in one post? He's an artist with autism.
Rioter Comments
: Where is the boxs?
Probably scrapped along with solo queue.
: I thought the Jinx rap was pretty good, but twitch stopped by after and wtf.
There's supposed to be a new one coming, but I was thoroughly disappointed with the freljord one, so they better make it up to me.
halla555 (NA)
: Anyone have any good games they could recommend?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/433340/
: What the fuck
If you're in a 5-man, and you both just click the same role, you get that, ya.
Arduno (NA)
: Strong supports this patch/season?
Because support doesn't change. Janna/Soraka are broken if you're garbage. Thresh/Alistar are broken if you're extremely good. Everyone else is average.
: Pretending to be a girl
You know, OP, I'm rather confused. If getting free stuff wasn't your goal, why DID you say that you were indeed a girl?
: I take back what I say about the community
: Things most of society find attractive but you don't?
Ah, the daily "I'm a special snowflake" thread.
Sohleks (NA)
: I was just thinking I needed to come up with another scapegoat Lulu nerf. Remove whimsy ap scaling casted on allies. Keep it for self cast Lulu (hella fun and cute to see HER zoom and rarely that harmful) Bonus step, fold W's ap utility ratio into mere rank ups, delaying the high bonuses and allowing support Lulu to tap into this regardless of build (almost reconsidered since exp could be equally as scarce as AP for support Lulu... welll.. no.)
> [{quoted}](name=Sohleks,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Fd9A0WZr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-17T12:42:58.038+0000) > > I was just thinking I needed to come up with another scapegoat Lulu nerf. > > Remove whimsy ap scaling casted on allies. Keep it for self cast Lulu (hella fun and cute to see HER zoom and rarely that harmful) > > Bonus step, fold W's ap utility ratio into mere rank ups, delaying the high bonuses and allowing support Lulu to tap into this regardless of build (almost reconsidered since exp could be equally as scarce as AP for support Lulu... welll.. no.) ? Lulu in support and mid already max w second for the increased duration on whimsy.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Sorry I was busy playing Hearthstone...
? Why would you actually take that much damage from it? Were you AFK after auto'ing also? rofl.
: Go home, GD, you're drunk.
Deleted comments don't show up in the current total, but might've raised the "new comments"
: > [{quoted}](name=Wanfear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wJvaVpML,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-16T15:37:06.880+0000) > > Wards = not blind > 1 cs per wave (though you're intentionally low balling it to make your point) could be the difference between BFSword and Pickaxe/Boots > If enemy ADC is bad at last hitting under turret (either player or champion), or support doesn't help => Put them under turret, especially if you can harass If my adcs understood the notion of warding the river, I don't think I'd have made this thread to begin with. Like, the stupid shit my adcs do for the sake of one damn minion drives me nuts. If I as the support have 1k gold on my person, there's literally *no way* you can't afford a BF by then. Yet I'll still find myself unable to back because my adc's coo-coo for cs. I can't have the dude stop shoving the wave up to the enemy turret because he's coo-coo for cs. Then they die and die again to the point where once our tower falls I have to edge out a win by supporting other lanes while leaving my adc to be an idiot bot side. The problem I have is that too many adcs may understand *mechanics*, but they don't understand *decision making*. That gets them put in situations where they can't receive ganks, get ganked more, can't harass well, and in turn they deny the enemy like a few minions. I'd rather have the wave on my side so the enemy has to retreat farther to escape ganks, harass, or all-ins + it's harder to gank me, but apparently no adc seems to realize this unless we're getting beat the hell up in lane, period.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wJvaVpML,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-16T23:58:39.777+0000) > > If my adcs understood the notion of warding the river, I don't think I'd have made this thread to begin with. > > Like, the stupid shit my adcs do for the sake of one damn minion drives me nuts. If I as the support have 1k gold on my person, there's literally *no way* you can't afford a BF by then. Yet I'll still find myself unable to back because my adc's coo-coo for cs. I can't have the dude stop shoving the wave up to the enemy turret because he's coo-coo for cs. Then they die and die again to the point where once our tower falls I have to edge out a win by supporting other lanes while leaving my adc to be an idiot bot side. > > The problem I have is that too many adcs may understand *mechanics*, but they don't understand *decision making*. That gets them put in situations where they can't receive ganks, get ganked more, can't harass well, and in turn they deny the enemy like a few minions. I'd rather have the wave on my side so the enemy has to retreat farther to escape ganks, harass, or all-ins + it's harder to gank me, but apparently no adc seems to realize this unless we're getting beat the hell up in lane, period. ? If you back without shoving the wave to tower first, or forcing the enemy back, you get pushed to tower and your tower kills a wave instead of you getting it. If you have enough of a lane advantage to be pushing up, you could also after first back as support place a pink further up river towards mid, and get a deep ward or two into the enemy jungle so you can push and aggro without dying. Placing appropriate deep wards when you're winning lane is a rather important job of a support or jungler, friend.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=clAPY3gi,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-02-16T09:14:18.967+0000) > > You're _like_ in high school or you **are** in high school? Like, give it a rest. It's like, just like... Like, ya know? Cuz like, like is literally literal unless like, it means like, like or something. *Wow that was, like, really hard to type.*
> [{quoted}](name=My Pet Dinosaur,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=clAPY3gi,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2016-02-16T10:07:05.631+0000) > > Like, give it a rest. It's like, just like... Like, ya know? > > Cuz like, like is literally literal unless like, it means like, like or something. > > *Wow that was, like, really hard to type.* This was, like, the stupidest shit I've ever read.
: > [{quoted}](name=BlindTheIllusory,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JNiQRWEp,comment-id=00060005,timestamp=2016-02-13T08:54:36.631+0000) > > This confuses me whenever this is said. I know you're all highly talented individuals bursting with creativity, significantly more than I have. It seems odd to think that the skins team wouldn't be capable of recognizing X champion needs a skin, and being unable to come up with a cool concept to begin work on without being relegated towards whichever event is coming up. I understand there's a need to fill a quota with skins during events, but that in itself feels like it should be more of a trap than anything else, considering now you're sorting champions based on which event they fit. "Oh, Halloween is coming up, uhhhh nocturne is spooky better make him a skin." This seems like a much more devastating trap than the latter to me, since it typecasts champions into certain skins (similar to how Sona only has these cute and sweet skins.) > It seems odd to think that the skins team wouldn't be capable of recognizing X champion needs a skin We've been working through champions who haven't had a skin in while. As mentioned above, it's not feasible to make a skin for each champion in a year. That said, we've covered some of the champions last year, including Galio, Akali, Master Yi, and Kennen this year. > being unable to come up with a cool concept to begin work on without being relegated towards whichever event is coming up It's not always an event. In some cases, we go in with, 'We wanna do more PROJECT skins', let's talk about who works for this thematic. Or, we go in with a champion in mind. We ideate in several ways, which gives us various ways to tackle new skins, whether it be for a thematic, event, or even just a new skin for a champion. > similar to how Sona only has these cute and sweet skins.) Pentakill doe. D:
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=JNiQRWEp,comment-id=000600050000,timestamp=2016-02-16T02:04:57.306+0000) > > We've been working through champions who haven't had a skin in while. As mentioned above, it's not feasible to make a skin for each champion in a year. That said, we've covered some of the champions last year, including Galio, Akali, Master Yi, and Kennen this year. > > It's not always an event. In some cases, we go in with, 'We wanna do more PROJECT skins', let's talk about who works for this thematic. Or, we go in with a champion in mind. We ideate in several ways, which gives us various ways to tackle new skins, whether it be for a thematic, event, or even just a new skin for a champion. > > Pentakill doe. D: I would've agreed with Pentakill before they removed the gritty look. Now it's just usual Sona in a black dress, lol.
: I put jungle as my primary
If I queue solo, I get ADC every game. If I queue duo+, I get jungle every game. I am sure that the additional players who don't overlap with my primary or secondary are always guaranteeing that I get primary, and that I'm just unlucky when I play solo. Yessir.
: Need name ideas for shyvana only account
Rioter Comments
: To be honest, girls should stop going to GD
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
: What GD'ers do you think actually have prolems
? What a braindead question. Everyone in the real world has problems to deal with, lol.
: im banned to play ranked
What are you trying to say
CLG ear (NA)
: R E L E G A D E S
LCS is scripted anyways, don't you know?
Jikker (NA)
: I'm having to spend my 2nd Valentine's Day in a row over 1700 miles away from the one I love. No one >>>>> Pain of distance
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=bwIqAxap,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-02-14T20:06:45.053+0000) > > I'm having to spend my 2nd Valentine's Day in a row over 1700 miles away from the one I love. > > No one >>>>> Pain of distance rofl no.
Cynicatt (NA)
: Hey retail pals, let's share stories about creepy customers
Haha, she still doesn't know I snipped off a piece of her hair that one time. GG ez.
: PLATINUM 2 HIGH ELO DON'T DO THIS TO MY SIDES.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0L284HGT,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-02-14T01:15:46.238+0000) > > PLATINUM 2 > > HIGH ELO > > DON'T DO THIS TO MY SIDES. http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/60726641.jpg
: Our rival school recruited a kid that repeated 8th grade 3 times for basketball
: Maybe if enough people pick at the changes we'll eventually have a theory for all of them. For Gangplank, I'd assume the main reason they did that was to actually cut down on the bonus GOLD generation from Parrley. I guess they could have kept the ult costs the same and made silver serpents have a different generation rate from the bonus gold instead of 1:1, but it being 1:1 probably makes things much cleaner.
> [{quoted}](name=DreamLeviathan,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dEfwEujE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-12T16:57:59.883+0000) > > Maybe if enough people pick at the changes we'll eventually have a theory for all of them. > > For Gangplank, I'd assume the main reason they did that was to actually cut down on the bonus GOLD generation from Parrley. I guess they could have kept the ult costs the same and made silver serpents have a different generation rate from the bonus gold instead of 1:1, but it being 1:1 probably makes things much cleaner. DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING It's the gold generation they're hitting mostly, not really the silver serpents.
: Apparently GD doesn't understand why someone would ask for actual evidence of something
"Wahhhhhhhh they won't give me the specific form of evidence I want wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no other evidence is okay!!!!!!!!" Equivalent to me asking for a fucking monkey that speaks Latin as the sole evidence I will accept as evidence for evolution. Oh you can't give me a monkey that speaks Latin? Fuck you, you're wrong.
Show more

BlindTheIllusory

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion