: New Epic skin: Mecha Aurelion Sol
Riot, ignore the haters. This skin is cool as fuck and you should be proud.
Nanahara (NA)
: Riot too greedy, always focusing on paid content rather than valuable free content to continue enticing their loyal players, fans, and customers to continue playing the game. When are they going to get with the times and give us alterating variations of summoner rift?? Winter, scorched, monsoon, and original, is that too much to ask for? Maybe they need some help from blizzard xD
Alternatively, you could stop being a whiney little bitch.
: > [{quoted}](name=Blitz100,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEKGFupI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T04:46:41.070+0000) > > GGMF's lore is pretty similar to normal MF's: she's a bounty hunter. Except in this version, she's a bounty hunter who stole a superweapon-grade exosuit and travels the galaxy blowing up entire fleets for profit. JUST THINK OF THE FIGHT SCENES. But I want Demacia vs Noxus q.q
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEKGFupI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T04:50:23.923+0000) > > But I want Demacia vs Noxus q.q I mean hey. If Rito Game wants to release a movie based on the normal Runeterran lore, I will be the LAST person to complain. I just also really, really love that GGMF music. ~~also those thighs holy shit~~
: I'd prefer a movie to be honest. But depending on what lore?
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jEKGFupI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-25T04:44:43.199+0000) > > I'd prefer a movie to be honest. But depending on what lore? GGMF's lore is pretty similar to normal MF's: she's a bounty hunter. Except in this version, she's a bounty hunter who stole a superweapon-grade exosuit and travels the galaxy blowing up entire fleets for profit. JUST THINK OF THE FIGHT SCENES.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Qualdrion (EUW)
: Have you considered reintroducing the spellthief quest reward? Because for me I'd love to see some AP item that gives the % movespeed on hit as it made playing certain champions feel a lot more fluid and fun (especially Ekko).
That movespeed was a godsend on champions like Soraka and Nami. Really useful, and satisfying AF too.
: Building a Champion Concept: Snake Charmer
I like it! Only maybe remove the connection to Karma - if you read the lore, Karma's people are very peace-loving and abhor the use of violence. This character doesn't exactly fit in with that.
TheReals (NA)
: Bronze mid main looking for a bronze and silver team
I'm a mid-bronze support, and I know a good ADC. What server are you on?
: Will there ever be a champion based on speed?
A cool concept, but a bit too similar to the Flash
darkdill (NA)
: Nice Aetherwing Kayle artwork by Hogonhan
: Take your time to appreciate this
: Illaoi Tentacles
Idk man I liked that one custom skin UberDanger used... ;)
: A recommendation
#JusticeForScuttly
: God kick camille
And then Godess {{champion:16}} as the pinnacle!
MysterQ (NA)
: Ultimately no, it does not matter. But if it was done for political reasons, that is pretty shallow to do. I would hope they have a real reason. If it was just flavor of the month, then ok. But if they are trying to send a message, I don't think this is the platform.
> [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WkLlbaFl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-01T22:58:38.192+0000) > > Ultimately no, it does not matter. > But if it was done for political reasons, that is pretty shallow to do. I would hope they have a real reason. If it was just flavor of the month, then ok. But if they are trying to send a message, I don't think this is the platform. Honestly, I think that "sending a message" is exactly what needs NOT to happen. The only way to advance the LGBTQ cause is to stop treating it as one. Don't make a champion gay because "diversity". Make them gay because why the fuck not.
: RITO question about Varus's new story
Why not? Does it matter? It certainly shouldn't matter. Personally I think Valmar and Kai are cute, and that's reason enough for me.
Håppy (NA)
: Retcons and League History
The Institute of War made pretty much zero sense. It was a relic of an older League of Legends, back when Nasus was a space librarian and Blitzcrank ran a dating service. Basically, back when Riot was still a small indy company and didn't take themselves very seriously. Now that they're trying to improve their lore and actually create a cohesive and deep story (and doing a very good job of it IMO), the Institute of War just doesn't fit.
Swegmec (NA)
: Item Creation Contest #1! Registration Closes Dec. 10
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13sQswFn-Gqc2aKXcEQ8yQ9NATcZbTTMCIXwR8ULCg9Q/edit?usp=sharing
: This would be absolute cancer in the top lane when people freeze with it. Being able to kill your own minions will make it impossible to fuck up a freeze.
> [{quoted}](name=TotalJerk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f6mplEym,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2017-12-01T22:12:10.891+0000) > > This would be absolute cancer in the top lane when people freeze with it. Being able to kill your own minions will make it impossible to fuck up a freeze. True. But it would have limited uses, and if you used it to freeze you would get less chances to deny minions from your enemy.
: I thought the four last Darkin were suppose to be the four horsemen of the Apocalypse
Varus is definitely Pestilence. Blighted Quiver, Chain of Corruption, the anti-heal effect from his E... seems pretty clear-cut
Jøkèr (NA)
: Does anyone else think that Manaflow Band is too good?
Seems a tad overpowered IMO. There are very few situations in which Ulty Hat is better, and honestly Null Orb is pretty much useless unless you're up against a Veigar or some shit.
: Minion Dematerializer rune in the Inspiration tree needs a buff.
There's one very simple way to make this rune relevant: make it usable on your own minions. Fits in well with the Inspiration Tree and adds strategic depth to the game. Also we could finally tell those arrogant Dota players to go screw themselves.
Sohleks (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Blitz100,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QLTA3NvO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T07:38:53.174+0000) > > Not sure what strange mathematics you used to get that result. And you completely missed the point of my post. But alrighty. You lose LP on dodging. It doesn't matter too much after 10+ games because your MMR stays the same and your MMR is what awards LP relative to where your MMR is compared to your visible ranking. MMR doesn't tank on dodging because a long long time ago some people abused it to play in easier games by having a smurf and dodging on the hour. It's actually possible one reason they made this superficial LP system is to provide more of a "fake" penalty for dodging. But yeah second dodges and on on ranked and aram lock you from queue for 30 mins. Yeah the challenge is balancing so dodging is a little bit tolerable but not too free. A time there was almost no dodge penalty dodging was super rampant and made it ridiculous to get a game. That was so long ago before role select tho
> [{quoted}](name=Sohleks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QLTA3NvO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-22T11:22:06.836+0000) > > You lose LP on dodging. It doesn't matter too much after 10+ games because your MMR stays the same and your MMR is what awards LP relative to where your MMR is compared to your visible ranking. MMR doesn't tank on dodging because a long long time ago some people abused it to play in easier games by having a smurf and dodging on the hour. It's actually possible one reason they made this superficial LP system is to provide more of a "fake" penalty for dodging. > > But yeah second dodges and on on ranked and aram lock you from queue for 30 mins. > > Yeah the challenge is balancing so dodging is a little bit tolerable but not too free. A time there was almost no dodge penalty dodging was super rampant and made it ridiculous to get a game. That was so long ago before role select tho I know that you lose LP from dodging, but not as much as the first guy was saying. And don't get me wrong: I hate it when someone just randomly dodges for no apparent reason and I have to wait another 5 minutes to get into a game. But I also think we should have some way to not have to play through a game that we all know is going to a be a toxic shithole and will inevitably end in a defeat screen.
MysterQ (NA)
: Actually -3 LP -15 LP So you saved yourself maybe 5LP from the second dodge.
> [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QLTA3NvO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-22T07:36:43.364+0000) > > Actually > -3 LP > -15 LP > > So you saved yourself maybe 5LP from the second dodge. Not sure what strange mathematics you used to get that result. And you completely missed the point of my post. But alrighty.
Rioter Comments
Cloud273 (NA)
: I nominate EA for worst company of 2017
I'm still salty about them ruining Spore. It could have been so amazing.
Eranell (EUW)
: Which champions would you like to see reworked?
I feel that {{champion:82}} could definitely use some changes. A visual update at the very least (them pizza feet)
AidanWR (NA)
: [CLIENT] Unable to use the Conqueror of the Rift emote
I have a similar problem with my emote (lower tier), except it isn't even showing up in the emotes page. Like, it said I had gotten it from the quest and then it completely dissapeared.
Rioter Comments
: Why league Why!!!
Dude. The new system is more polished, allows for more personal choice, is far more visible in-game, and is all-round just better than the old one. Just give it a go. I'm personally hyped as fuck for the new runes, not to mention the leveling system.
Zerdun (NA)
: I don't think you can cleanse suppress since it blocks summs
> [{quoted}](name=Zerdun,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cVV4iuuE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-11-06T08:10:48.394+0000) > > I don't think you can cleanse suppress since it blocks summs I believe Summoner Cleanse works fine, but I might be wrong. I know ability and item cleanses work fine though.
Fôx (NA)
: Is Jayce ADC good?
No. Play him top, or maybe mid if you're feeling cocky. He's too easy to kite to survive in the botlane.
Rioter Comments
: I am just saying that having your preform better will help the team more than Faker improving. In all honestly in a different meta he probably could have solo carried the team.
> [{quoted}](name=Sagan Forever,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=GPXEv3yE,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-06T05:46:20.159+0000) > > I am just saying that having your preform better will help the team more than Faker improving. In all honestly in a different meta he probably could have solo carried the team. Yes, I absolutely agree with this. Even Faker can't 1v9 every game, he needs a good team if he wants to reclaim the Summoner's Cup. However, I also think that due to a metashift and just pure revenge-fuelled rage Faker himself is going to be practically unstoppable in the midlane next year.
: Agreed, he is playing at the human peak. He needs his team to get better, not improve himself.
> [{quoted}](name=Sagan Forever,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=GPXEv3yE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:40:04.117+0000) > > Agreed, he is playing at the human peak. He needs his team to get better, not improve himself. I disagree. IMO skill doesn't have a hard limit, just an asymptote. Your personal limit just depends on how hard you're willing to push yourself, and after this I'm betting Faker's gonna be pushing pretty fucking hard.
: Can we get a snowday Aurelion Sol skin?
I kinda like the idea of Thunderlord Aurelion. Ball lightning for his passive, big swirling stormclouds for Q, massive lightning strike for R. It would be cool as a nod to Ao Shin if nothing else.
: I actually love the relation to Aurelion Sol. I noticed that *right* away. And I especially love the shot of her ability porting in under his wave to K.O. him. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Built to Tylt,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=KvWtZPxu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-04T15:49:00.564+0000) > > I actually love the relation to Aurelion Sol. I noticed that *right* away. And I especially love the shot of her ability porting in under his wave to K.O. him. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} She is in no way related to Aurelion. She's a Targonian Aspect and as such Aurelion hates her guts.
Rioter Comments
: My only problem is that only 5 champions were mentioned. Is that all from Targon? Could another region possibly join them? Because SG Event had 10 champs I believe. Even 10 champs seemed scarce. Other than that I think it's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=BoNaFiDeOuTkAsT,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=FjIohfzI,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-04T10:17:03.973+0000) > > My only problem is that only 5 champions were mentioned. > > Is that all from Targon? > > Could another region possibly join them? Because SG Event had 10 champs I believe. Even 10 champs seemed scarce. > > Other than that I think it's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!! Go read the lore on Targon and Aurelion Sol. The gamemode won't make sense unless you have.
: Can every champion theoretically support?
Support is a very open role because most people don't know how to play support. They're just salty midlane mains who got autofilled and don't want to play an actual supportive champion, so they lock in Lux "supp", build full AP, and just call it new meta or some bullshit.
KoKoboto (NA)
: Yeah... DPS mages have no options really :T
: Tristana's Rocket Jump is one of the most overpowered abilities in the whole game
iLBGAMing (EUW)
: An idea for a new champion class (hear me out)
{{champion:63}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:67}}
Okuma (EUNE)
: I'm pretty sure the edit was google translated, right? I'm still in contact with someone from a korean forum trying to translate it.
Ah. Thought the guy who posted that was your contact. I'll remove it for the time being, then. Thanks for the effort you're putting in! :)
Rioter Comments
Okuma (EUNE)
: I'll do my best to forward it to someone that can translate it.
Thank you, good sir :)
kalima994 (EUNE)
: As if he reads na boards
I'm hoping someone will be able to translate it so it can actually reach him.
R0XTAR (NA)
: You do realize that nobody helped him or anything? Faker is not to blame. He is the ONLY reason they had any kind of chance and didn't ff at 20.
This is exactly what I'm saying.
R0XTAR (NA)
: The fact that Faker played Karma of all champs and almost carried that shows how much he was able to do with his team that was all over the place.
Seriously. For a good 20 minutes I thought game 3 was a free win for SKT, and it was ALL because of Faker. That man deserves a goddamn statue in Riot HQ or something, I swear.
Show more

Blitz100

Level 92 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion