: Speaking of failed reworks: no talk about Graves?
https://gyazo.com/4917d7a07ebc890ccb2c590c981b412d :D hes pretty busted
: > [{quoted}](name=Blu3 Blood Blues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jV6uHr4q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-29T08:05:05.482+0000) > > https://gyazo.com/fd576e09d13d570d5915dac2de7daae3 I havent had a problem with it in the same elo. If you play better you win. RNG is nice 2u
> [{quoted}](name=Omg Hay Gurl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jV6uHr4q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-29T08:06:04.752+0000) > > RNG is nice 2u Yeah its real rng my team mostly feeds every game but guess its just luck to have a 5/6 kda average 2/3 deaths a game and do the most damage every time totally.
: Not a single game out of my last 30 ranked games was close
https://gyazo.com/fd576e09d13d570d5915dac2de7daae3 I havent had a problem with it in the same elo. If you play better you win.
Rioter Comments
ursachio (EUNE)
: I can not pass s3!!!
Spam ori over and over and over or play annie. Bad to play different champion every game bad for muscle memory.
Rioter Comments
iLimits (NA)
: Your ranked matchmaking sucks
its like this till midseason because of dynamic boosted players/people who havent played enough games to get to their belonged div so games will be a tiny bit wonky but nothing unbearable.
: Just a rant
Thats nothing new when you duo your teammates are lower mmr than the enemy so its up to the duo to carry. This is why big time league coaches say not to duo unless you are both tiers above your division even then they dont recommend duoing until like diamond 3.
aspects1 (NA)
: HELP PLS
Could start by not playing darius jungle. https://gyazo.com/fe8ed221436aacf3f20baed67b1c24d0 just play graves build properly and win games.
: Pretty hard to position on a highly immobile adc. I go in for one auto and boom, I'm dead.
> [{quoted}](name=Paradðx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xfoxOvBE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-28T05:46:22.899+0000) > > Pretty hard to position on a highly immobile adc. I go in for one auto and boom, I'm dead. Thats just not true at all in your elo I could easily position properly on any champion without getting caught. How do you think the best adcs get away with what they get away with by good positioning and spacing.
Raizeku (NA)
: Riot this is bulls**t
cuz your win rate sucks win more games by playing easy champions like graves and you will climb
: So Even In Diamond
A good positioning adc is unstoppable. Also diamonds bad thats why.
: mentality effects league alot
Rioter Comments
IsoVhell (NA)
: Mute all in game has brought up my % of winning!
Or just realize its a game and you are letting probably 14 year olds "tilt" you xD
Rioter Comments
Leo1024 (NA)
: > and do less damage than a full tank poppy in a 50 min game thats why. What game are you playing
> [{quoted}](name=Leo1024,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=lw92ntQe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-27T02:36:11.782+0000) > > What game are you playing Low elo league of legends where players pick things they think they can play when its painfully obvious they cant.
Rioter Comments
: dont take climbing seriously till later in the year
I mean if you dont believe me just click the tab on op.gg on all my games rofl. Everyone but probably the kayle game is pretty retarded.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I think I'm done for now
This is actually true as fuck. Ive lost so many more games smurfing than I have not only because of players being boosted from last seasons dynamic que shit but because of how the game is. I still win more than I lose but the games are actually retarded to where I cant even carry half of them. If one lane feeds its over the game and the matchmaking because of early season and last season make this game literally unplayable its just not fun.
: When to leave a game
im literally 2-0-2 and botlane is low to full hp players (WHILE BEING UP 2-1-2 THEMSELVES) and gets 4 of us killed botlane including a player with the wrong keystone and lvl 3 super far behind and we still lose the fight rofl. Actually unbelievable this is either the worst matchmaking in the history of league of legends or some shit theres no fucking way.
Rioter Comments
: done with rank
its called ranked btw and if you cant get out of bronze 5 then you really belong there lol. Its not the easiest to climb but at that level I could be lee sin level blind and carry the games
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: this game is fucking trash
If you dont think the game is trash you are either too little to understand, Are new to the game, or just barley play enough for you to actually know whats going on. The game is terrible in its current state why do you think people like silas kroeger just arent playing the game. Games not even fun just a bunch of retards playing like its normal games with unbalanced champions/no thought in the world/the worlds worst matchmaking
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This game really would be fun
Oh and btw glad you can troll lose games on purpose fuck around not try want to lose and thats ok unbannable as long as you dont type in chat. But hell you call the idiots a bunch of tards bam instant punished really helping out the community rofl riot games where words hurt more than actions.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Blu3 Blood Blues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v79Q065J,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-29T23:12:32.521+0000) > > I mean tell riot to unban my main then (^: I find it funny how stuck gold 5's think they actually know how to play when I could teach a brand new player how to play eve and within a month they would be better than you at it xDD The fact that you have an acc banned on the FORUMS means you are next level kinds of toxic. My point has been proven.
> [{quoted}](name=ChristmasEvelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v79Q065J,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2016-11-29T23:21:52.315+0000) > > The fact that you have an acc banned on the FORUMS means you are next level kinds of toxic. My point has been proven. So because I use to call low elo players like you that are hard stuck after years and millions of games "retards" for being ignorant and dicks about it that makes it so me the higher elo player with better stats win rates less games played is wrong and that "your point has been proven" if not its the opposite it proves you are nothing more than an ignorant low elo player that cant even play the champion they spend the most time on. If you are wondering why im high elo and keep improving while you stay low elo it might be your logic clearly (: Hell Id rather be "toxic" and actually know what im doing then to be a little boy without a clue in the world playing forever to never improve or get anywhere good.
: How are we supposed to know that this is a smurf?
> [{quoted}](name=HackRawESOMe,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=fcoZkRiu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-29T23:20:24.955+0000) > > How are we supposed to know that this is a smurf? To be honest not alot of low elo noobs call themselves low elo noobs. They tend to say that gold/plat is high elo when in fact its no where near. You can also just look up any coaching session by any high elo player and verify what I say is correct. Otherthan that trust in friendship you little shit.
: Because going 12/5/13 with an 11 deaths Blitz and 10 deaths Gnar is a poor performance. I see you're having fun with that unranked account as a boards throwaway to protect the good ol' OP.GG. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=SlayerTay6,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=fcoZkRiu,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-29T23:19:40.109+0000) > > Because going 12/5/13 with an 11 deaths Blitz and 10 deaths Gnar is a poor performance. I see you're having fun with that unranked account as a boards throwaway to protect the good ol' OP.GG. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} 12-5 on khazix with a bad build, blitz was doing fine actually deaths dont really matter to be honest especially in plat elo. You ended up doing less damage on everyone on your team besides the blitz even when Im guess you were ahead early ANd they have 3 squishies that can be 1 shot. Ive seen 6v4 games that look harder than this LOL You were actually the reason your team lost by not being able to do your job. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > I mean tell riot to unban my main then Your main account was permabanned from the boards? What was it? Most people do not want to discuss much with an alt.
> [{quoted}](name=Deep Terror Nami,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v79Q065J,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-29T23:16:13.418+0000) > > Your main account was permabanned from the boards? What was it? Most people do not want to discuss much with an alt. Why would I care I dont like the boards very much and just come every so often to try to explain or help the players that were like me when Im bored. Someone just like me opened my eyes and I doubled if not tripled how good I was so I feel obligated to give back. Even if riot makes it so I can never go on the boards again it really wont effect much. Hell riot use reddit more than their own boards for a reason.
: Half this advice isn't put into context well and won't be very useful. Playing out a 4v5 is not bad, especially in low ELO, where a chunk of the players will get disconnections or throw harder than an MLB pitcher. Saying "lul what did you expect?" in response to someone complaining that they got killed under tower is useless. The better thing to suggest is to back, or ask the jungler to cover lane, or bait their tower dive with your jungler nearby, or take a jungle camp to not fall behind on exp, or simply not get low enough to be in a situation where they could tower dive you.
> [{quoted}](name=SlayerTay6,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=fcoZkRiu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-29T23:10:24.835+0000) > > Half this advice isn't put into context well and won't be very useful. Playing out a 4v5 is not bad, especially in low ELO, where a chunk of the players will get disconnections or throw harder than an MLB pitcher. Saying "lul what did you expect?" in response to someone complaining that they got killed under tower is useless. The better thing to suggest is to back, or ask the jungler to cover lane, or bait their tower dive with your jungler nearby, or take a jungle camp to not fall behind on exp, or simply not get low enough to be in a situation where they could tower dive you. When I need advice to someone who loses in plat to a master yi jungle as one of the meta broken junglers ill give you a call! And when you need coaching you know who to call ;)
: Saying how everyone gold and below shouldn't be listened too. Is unranked, was gold in season 4
> [{quoted}](name=Best Kog NA,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=fcoZkRiu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-29T23:07:30.967+0000) > > Saying how everyone gold and below shouldn't be listened too. Is unranked, was gold in season 4 Nice logic dude! this is totally my main account as you can see I just never play a single game and only post to the boards! weird huh! hm wonder why we shouldnt listen to uneducated kids? weird!
: > [{quoted}](name=Blu3 Blood Blues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v79Q065J,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-11-29T23:08:25.984+0000) > > Uh huh and you were silver 2 which means you climbed from a way lower elo which should be extremely easy lol. And now being only gold 5 in promos (which means nothing gold 5 is gold 5 is bad bad bad) while playing an extremely easy carry champion just shows you THINK you know what you are talking about but you dont. I literally die 2x less than you on average per game with more kills lol 6.09 kda. And thats in diamond where they arent gold and silver players. Even if you only played eve on 1 account you wouldnt get higher than plat 5 because you actually dont know what you are doing. Sincerely someone who actually knows how to play eve. Its funny how everyone who calls out rank posts from a lvl 1 account.
> [{quoted}](name=ChristmasEvelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v79Q065J,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-11-29T23:10:39.968+0000) > > Its funny how everyone who calls out rank posts from a lvl 1 account. I mean tell riot to unban my main then (^: I find it funny how stuck gold 5's think they actually know how to play when I could teach a brand new player how to play eve and within a month they would be better than you at it xDD
Show more

Blu3 Blood Blues

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion