: As a Zyra main, I'm pretty disappointed with her skin selection.
Feel your pain with urgot. Sure he just got a skin but it was just an after thought to Lucian and thresh.
: Let's chill with some Blitz!
I want to talk! And play!
: > [{quoted}](name=Vineigar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VmaEfqI0,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-02T19:34:51.757+0000) > > Even after seeing the PAX fiasco i gave the benefit of the doubt to Riot. But after seeing the way that Riot has responded to the community backlash I'm gonna withhold buying anything from League until they show that they learned something, besides learning that most of its fanbase are manbabies. Well i guess ill get something else for my friends birthday! > > Am i the only one that is in a similar situation? Don't punish your friend for someone else's mistake. Would still be a great gift.
> [{quoted}](name=aNewMoonIsRising,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VmaEfqI0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T19:35:56.642+0000) > > Don't punish your friend for someone else's mistake. Would still be a great gift. There are plenty of other great gifts that would be just as great I'm sure. Maybe just give the friend the cash and let him/her make that decision.
Rioter Comments
: And that’s their reasoning for not making unpopular champs skins lol
who ever downvoted us doesn't want to believe the hard truth. Need to make one of those hard to swallow memes.
: I applaud riot for completing the "neglected skin champions" circle
Urgots skin/animation are a huge let down to me.
: Too bad Urgot's skin got barely any effort put into it. His flesh looks so bad.
They give another adc/support an amazing skin because it sells. Urgot skin is so bad to me. As an urgot main it's another skin I won't buy.
: Eh.. I'm a game designer myself.. I've already more or less come up with a hundred variations of modes riot could be doing so I can imagine what you might have thrown into the mix. Not saying I wouldn't glance over it, I just have an idea of whats said. Blind 1v1 would probably be the way to go.. however.. the core issue in any draft mode is the amount of Hard Counters in this game. Sure you can beat any champ with any match up if you have more skilled.. but some counters are so heavy as to be almost undefeatable at an even skill level.
> [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u3HM9WjX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-18T21:08:07.865+0000) > > Eh.. I'm a game designer myself.. I've already more or less come up with a hundred variations of modes riot could be doing so I can imagine what you might have thrown into the mix. Not saying I wouldn't glance over it, I just have an idea of whats said. > > Blind 1v1 would probably be the way to go.. however.. the core issue in any draft mode is the amount of Hard Counters in this game. > > Sure you can beat any champ with any match up if you have more skilled.. but some counters are so heavy as to be almost undefeatable at an even skill level. Cool. What games have you designed? Honest interest. I dont think blind 1v1 is the way to go and your issues are not an issue with my idea. My purposed idea consist of 2 rounds of mirror matches and possible 3rd round of one class (marksmen, mage, tank, etc) picked by the program and players have access to the champs of that class which could be a mirror match if both players pick the same champ. I was also thinking if riot made a system sophisticated enough for the 3rd round were it can choose a champ at random that neither player ever plays or is their least played role because their are 120+ champs.
Kythers (NA)
: most people playing blitz have no idea how the map works yet or what to do, I think it's unfair to say this wait until it's a real mode, a bit more fleshed out and with matchmaking and it will be a lot more fun imo
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u3HM9WjX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-18T20:25:33.515+0000) > > most people playing blitz have no idea how the map works yet or what to do, I think it's unfair to say this > > wait until it's a real mode, a bit more fleshed out and with matchmaking and it will be a lot more fun imo Understandable but I also dont like the rng which is huge in this mode.
: A 1v1 mode with no towers - hell a any mode with any amount of team-mates without towers would be fun. Why is it always pushing towers? I'd love a 1v1 mode with or without towers though that was ranked. I hate that my performance has been affected by 4 other random strangers. Yeah sure in 1v1, you might get hard countered often, so it would have to be blind or their would have to be some compensation for the picks It's a huge advantage to pick second because in a 1v1 you can hard counter your opponent. Or they could make it blind 1v1 ranked so that you can take your best champ without someone being able to counter you out. It would have to be a short mode - maybe first to 10 kills.. other wise people would just throw a fit and afk when they saw their counter.
> [{quoted}](name=Sylias Ravenmore,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u3HM9WjX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-18T20:15:24.378+0000) > > A 1v1 mode with no towers - hell a any mode with any amount of team-mates without towers would be fun. Why is it always pushing towers? > > I'd love a 1v1 mode with or without towers though that was ranked. > > I hate that my performance has been affected by 4 other random strangers. > > Yeah sure in 1v1, you might get hard countered often, so it would have to be blind or their would have to be some compensation for the picks > > It's a huge advantage to pick second because in a 1v1 you can hard counter your opponent. > > Or they could make it blind 1v1 ranked so that you can take your best champ without someone being able to counter you out. > > It would have to be a short mode - maybe first to 10 kills.. other wise people would just throw a fit and afk when they saw their counter. You should check out the link to my 1v1 mode idea where it could be ranked and have a fair and balanced way to pick and play champs.
Rioter Comments
: Honestly while I'm not super impressed by this skin... I'm glad it wasnt some lame troll-ass skin like Star Guardian. Really wish that dumb meme would die already
> [{quoted}](name=Daedric Etwahl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=s5PLQ79t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-17T08:25:52.500+0000) > > Honestly while I'm not super impressed by this skin... I'm glad it wasnt some lame troll-ass skin like Star Guardian. Really wish that dumb meme would die already I myself dont like star guardians and wouldn't want it on urgot but it seems alot of the community "who probably doesnt play urgot all that much" want it. So I'm afraid riot probably is already doing something with it.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Bluezy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YckIYxJc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-14T00:13:13.936+0000) > > Could you further elaborate? profile of his hat/face looks like the scarecrow http://puu.sh/BdNA1/893d4fb4e8.jpg https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8agDOdkTEa0/W3HGa_AElHI/AAAAAAABFKA/7H7rxKaiXHsd-mUI7CVa7C6cEOMjY_pDACLcBGAs/s640/1.png So he's probably gonna be some kind of steampunk scarecrow/harvester "Some are steel monstrosities, relishing mass casualty in the name of industry" his ult will probably be the harvester choppers https://5.imimg.com/data5/OY/UD/MY-381517/kartar-tractor-combined-harvester-500x500.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YckIYxJc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-14T00:19:23.905+0000) > > profile of his hat/face looks like the scarecrow > > http://puu.sh/BdNA1/893d4fb4e8.jpg > > https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8agDOdkTEa0/W3HGa_AElHI/AAAAAAABFKA/7H7rxKaiXHsd-mUI7CVa7C6cEOMjY_pDACLcBGAs/s640/1.png > > So he's probably gonna be some kind of steampunk scarecrow/harvester > > "Some are steel monstrosities, > relishing mass casualty in the name of industry" > > his ult will probably be the harvester choppers > > https://5.imimg.com/data5/OY/UD/MY-381517/kartar-tractor-combined-harvester-500x500.jpg Ok that seems like that's what its gonna be. Still not really to found of the theme. Hopefully the animation or something win me over.
: looks like a good ol scarecrow skin tah me
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YckIYxJc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-14T00:00:56.673+0000) > > looks like a good ol scarecrow skin tah me Could you further elaborate?
Rioter Comments
: Yes, this is perfectly reasonable. You walked forward into a big minion wave against an assassin that has all her cooldowns and a level advantage on you when she did an extremely telegraphed all in and hit ever ability+Ignited you. Despite this you still could've traded kills if you hit your nevermove and used your passive to pull her under turret. Hell if you were really good at the game you could've flashed the chains and pulled her under tower and got first blood yourself and lived. You were outplayed both mechanically and in terms of brain usage.
Didnt even draw Argo from the blue minion wave and the range damage of her blink is way to easy to land. I agree swain still had the ability to kill leblanc due to Swain being very strong too. Just have to know the matchup.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bluezy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=15a4chPV,comment-id=000400010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-11T19:39:39.553+0000) > > Yorick came out in 2011 and got his latest skin in 2017. Check your math. Point is just give urgot a skin already and a damn good one because all his skins are just bland with no bells & whistles or special effect or even an inspired design. Clearly you just like playing champs that are not worth making skins for then.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=15a4chPV,comment-id=0004000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-11T20:13:26.091+0000) > > Clearly you just like playing champs that are not worth making skins for then. Whats that have to do with this? Mad that you lost an argument i guess. Thread Done.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bluezy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=15a4chPV,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-11T07:07:40.092+0000) > > Urgot's last skin was in 2/5/2012. He has a extensive collection of 3 skins. Irelia will now have 6. Urgot is the champ that has gone the longest without receiving a new skin out of the whole roster is what my point is. And Yorick went something like 8 years without a skin. What is your point?
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=15a4chPV,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-11T07:13:42.079+0000) > > And Yorick went something like 8 years without a skin. > > What is your point? Yorick came out in 2011 and got his latest skin in 2017. Check your math. Point is just give urgot a skin already and a damn good one because all his skins are just bland with no bells & whistles or special effect or even an inspired design.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bluezy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=15a4chPV,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-08-11T00:45:29.953+0000) > > Lol new irelia skin/splash announced/revealed, who also has a visual update on all skins. It has been more than 3 years since the last Irelia skin. Order of the lotus was added 4/23/2015
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=15a4chPV,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-08-11T04:13:20.978+0000) > > It has been more than 3 years since the last Irelia skin. > > Order of the lotus was added 4/23/2015 Urgot's last skin was in 2/5/2012. He has a extensive collection of 3 skins. Irelia will now have 6. Urgot is the champ that has gone the longest without receiving a new skin out of the whole roster is what my point is.
: You would think with relative popularity Irelia would have had a skin by now after her rework but that just isn't how it works.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=15a4chPV,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-07T05:05:05.753+0000) > > You would think with relative popularity Irelia would have had a skin by now after her rework but that just isn't how it works. Lol new irelia skin/splash announced/revealed, who also has a visual update on all skins.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bluezy,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=5YPt4Ham,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-07T03:19:21.692+0000) > > I wouldn't mind if it was just an ult animation change and the rest of her abilities were just colored differently to give a dark vibe. except... cartwheels and skipping with a yoyo.,,
That's deceptively cute which is creepy.
: they'd have to change her animations 100%.
I wouldn't mind if it was just an ult animation change and the rest of her abilities were just colored differently to give a dark vibe.
N4th4n1 (NA)
: I think that they're gonna give zoe a break from a new skin, her pool party one just came out
Yeah they did but you know riot if a champ is popular they'll probably make a skin for it.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah, they blew some skin budget on an Aurelion Sol skin, so they have to release a skin that will actually sell along with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=15a4chPV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-07T01:29:20.422+0000) > > Yeah, they blew some skin budget on an Aurelion Sol skin, so they have to release a skin that will actually sell along with it. never thought about it that way. But is Ashe really that popular that it would make up the sale difference with her skin?
Rioter Comments
: Aurelion's skin is itter garbage, there are so many stuff you can do with a fucking dragon and they decide to go mecha O K
> [{quoted}](name=Sono Un Kebab,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=15a4chPV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-07T00:21:08.261+0000) > > Aurelion's skin is itter garbage, there are so many stuff you can do with a fucking dragon and they decide to go mecha > O > K yeah could be cooler like if could transfer into a train with his E.
: urgot and heimer are both getting one this year (Urgot being part of a "brand new skin line") but yes generally it's popularity. And urgot is quite niche.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=15a4chPV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-07T00:26:16.455+0000) > > urgot and heimer are both getting one this year (Urgot being part of a "brand new skin line") > but yes generally it's popularity. And urgot is quite niche. Glad to hear.
Rioter Comments
Yenn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bluezy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=anjNXZJc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-21T01:22:33.163+0000) > > She goes top against melee where people dont expect to play against her and choose their normal top laners so she's able to bully them. Against other classes like mages & marksmen it's not that bad. I'm literally abusing Quinn ADC for free wins right now. Post Stormrazor, unless the enemy is very fed, a single combo will kill any ADC.
Give me link to your match history cause the account "yenn" gives me an error when I click on it to view you're match history which is giving me doubts already.
Yenn (NA)
: Quinn is completely busted and should have been nerfed months ago
She goes top against melee where people dont expect to play against her and choose their normal top laners so she's able to bully them. Against other classes like mages & marksmen it's not that bad.
Valkyrie (EUNE)
: riot 8.10 : we want more diversity in the bot lane, riot 8.15 : fuck diversity
Giving jinx and twitch +40 health which makes them have the highest base health of all adc's. People are complaining about games being short but 20-25 min games are only about 1/3 with 30min being the average. Late game crit adc are fine but this whiny community mostly adc mains want it there way.
Kelg (NA)
: How are you supposed to play sluggish champions nowadays?
Doing fine with urgot at the moment in lower ranks. I Do have trouble sticking to the enemy and half the time need summoners to secure a kill during laning phase. They could buff him by increasing his movement speed to 340 or making his Q grant him movement speed since it barely even feels like an ability and doesn't help me stick. He's definitely not OP and has hard match ups. I like the fact that's he doesnt rely on items to much and can build versatile def items. Finding success with glacial augment and ms runes.
Rioter Comments
: I imagine that they'll get around to him eventually, but his kit isn't really unhealthy imo. The thing that would most need an update is his ult; everything else works just fine.
Do you know what champ is next to be reworked?
: i love his kit and i love him because i can play him anywhere and it works,
I'll practice him and see if I change my mind. I feel he has the least kill pressure of all the control mages.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Bluezy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TvVraWj3,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T20:29:16.608+0000) > > The changes to adc's and their itemization wasn't made till patch 8.11....... adc's were dominate since then.....Its literally only been one month.........patch 8.11 came out 5/25 today is now 6/25. "Since the start of season 8...." ok If you're not going to listen, while making completely unrelated arguments, we're done.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TvVraWj3,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T22:21:22.151+0000) > > If you're not going to listen, while making completely unrelated arguments, we're done. ADC's where also guilty of "instant kills" with just right clicking. I see that you played majority of the adc role so maybe a bias. Done bye.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kinkou Order,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TvVraWj3,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T14:28:57.156+0000) > > So your class is actually weak for the first time? > > About dame time. Now we might be able to have more interesting games and bot is getting the kind of diversity that top has had for years. > > Unless you are discriminating against other classes coming in and taking your job. Interesting games? I haven't had any since the start of Season 8 due to the meta being pushed for "instant kills! everyone gank everywhere at once!" It has mostly been one-sided slaughters and all this did was encourage "let this bruiser assassinate you under tower because we think that's balanced and fun to watch." I doubt Riot went and considered how fun it was to be slaughtered with little to nothing you could do. Pros have been exceedingly more careful as a result of these meta shifts and Riot making these pushes hasn't changed that.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TvVraWj3,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T15:11:55.386+0000) > > Interesting games? > > I haven't had any since the start of Season 8 due to the meta being pushed for "instant kills! everyone gank everywhere at once!" It has mostly been one-sided slaughters and all this did was encourage "let this bruiser assassinate you under tower because we think that's balanced and fun to watch." > > I doubt Riot went and considered how fun it was to be slaughtered with little to nothing you could do. Pros have been exceedingly more careful as a result of these meta shifts and Riot making these pushes hasn't changed that. The changes to adc's and their itemization wasn't made till patch 8.11....... adc's were dominate since then.....Its literally only been one month.........patch 8.11 came out 5/25 today is now 6/25. "Since the start of season 8...." ok
: Because they were just changed to being useless the fact that you can make a thread saying to leave adcs weak and it actually has downvotes tells you everything you need to know about your terrible bias
> [{quoted}](name=T I L T B O I,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TvVraWj3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-25T00:53:36.797+0000) > > Because they were just changed to being useless > > the fact that you can make a thread saying to leave adcs weak and it actually has downvotes tells you everything you need to know about your terrible bias -4 downvotes means nothing. I posted opinions/ideas on here only to be downvoted then I'd see someone post the same thing as me with upvotes and vice versa. Adc changes weren't out that long at all. Can you really tell me that you tested adc extensively this patch to really tell that they are weak. I still see people playing adc and winning in high elo.
Rioter Comments
: You're really underestimating how easy it is to run oom on her right now. The difference between her and Zoe is that Irelia relies on multiple procs of her Q to get damage off while Zoe had all her damage come in one huge burst. Ramping up the damage on her passive is also a decent portion of new Irelia's damage.
Hey remember this conversation with the gist of it being me saying irelia is overpowered and you just denying it? Welp as promised just wanted to tell you I told you so. Overpowered and a priority pick in ranked and competitive.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bluezy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6uHY0do7,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-04-02T05:18:05.893+0000) > > again just an april fools joke, which is funny how some people are getting defensive. Because isn't 1st of April already over? And this is an overused "joke" by many permabanned/chat restricted/titled players.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6uHY0do7,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-04-02T05:19:56.740+0000) > > Because isn't 1st of April already over? And this is an overused "joke" by many permabanned/chat restricted/titled players. I guess it depends what timezone you live in when I posted this.
: LoL was at 300K+ viewers earlier and beating fortnite by about 70k. Don't cherrypick.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6uHY0do7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-02T03:10:56.025+0000) > > LoL was at 300K+ viewers earlier and beating fortnite by about 70k. Don't cherrypick. again just an april fools joke, which is funny how some people are getting defensive.
Bluezy (NA)
: LoL dumpstering fortnite in views on twitch
It's an april fools joke guys. Don't get upset.
Rioter Comments
: Shotgun Knees for Fun & Profit [Urgot Suggestion]
Kind of made a thread/solution for urgot in response to this as well as thinking about urgot's itemization. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/qtqVVGOt-riot-gameplay-devs-look-at-me-my-glorious-idea-jk-had-an-ideasolution-to-a-popular-post-about
Rioter Comments
: You're really underestimating how easy it is to run oom on her right now. The difference between her and Zoe is that Irelia relies on multiple procs of her Q to get damage off while Zoe had all her damage come in one huge burst. Ramping up the damage on her passive is also a decent portion of new Irelia's damage.
We'll probably never see each others point of view, so lets make this short. If irelia gets nerfs on the pbe or once she's released i'll make sure to message you and say i told you so. If she gets buff do the same. Good day.
Show more

Bluezy

Level 58 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion