Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Boxleitner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K7qnEv0v,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-27T05:49:32.079+0000) > > If i get the heal off in time, then they will survive? Yes and any form of "invulnerability" will prevent your ally from dying. {{champion:23}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:10}} {{item:3157}}
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K7qnEv0v,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-01-27T05:54:50.879+0000) > > Yes and any form of "invulnerability" will prevent your ally from dying. > {{champion:23}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:10}} {{item:3157}} oh! thats goood to know too. ty.
: Does shielding help prevent Pyke ult?
Thank you. So then i need to heal them. If i get the heal off in time, then they will survive?
Rioter Comments
49ersPwn (NA)
: Club Rank Mode
Upvoted. Riot! I like the idea of you helping people form teams and creating communities!!
: > [{quoted}](name=Boxleitner,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=eEt2aFJV,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-11-13T16:36:13.064+0000) > > I'm asking about the Prestige Kai'sa Skin, bro. Not the champion. :) The prestige skin has ALREADY been confirmed to be in Hextech via lootboxes. There were several posts last week showing where people had gotten it. [Here's an example.](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/streams-videos-en/54K7gUKX-accidently-drop-kda-kaisa-prestige-edition-from-second-drop-hextech-chest?show=new)
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=eEt2aFJV,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-11-13T16:42:39.777+0000) > > The prestige skin has ALREADY been confirmed to be in Hextech via lootboxes. There were several posts last week showing where people had gotten it. > > [Here's an example.](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/streams-videos-en/54K7gUKX-accidently-drop-kda-kaisa-prestige-edition-from-second-drop-hextech-chest?show=new) Alright thank you for this. :)
Mythrandill (EUNE)
: Prestige Kai'sa can be obtained also by rerolling 3 skin shards. Edited
> [{quoted}](name=Vastayan Soul,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=eEt2aFJV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-13T16:18:04.936+0000) > > Kai'sa can be obtained also by rerolling 3 skin shards I'm asking about the Prestige Kai'sa Skin, bro. Not the champion. :)
Rioter Comments
: So I see people are feeding you..."interesting" answers. Allow me to breathe some truth into this thread. Marksmen shove lane 24/7 because it's simple to do, it feels good to last hit, and they aren't actually thinking about wave management, jungle ganks, lane pressure, kill potential, or any of that jazz. They're simply playing on auto-pilot and making your life harder as the support to get them fed or save them. Are there times where you should shove? Of course. Should you be *consistently shoved?* Fuck no, but people don't think past the first sentence in this paragraph so you gotta live with a bunch of morons that don't know how to manage a wave. There is very little benefit to being shoved in unless you have a *very* clear way to dive the enemy for a kill once you reach turret.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oguzE3jb,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-07T06:25:16.884+0000) > > So I see people are feeding you..."interesting" answers. Allow me to breathe some truth into this thread. > > Marksmen shove lane 24/7 because it's simple to do, it feels good to last hit, and they aren't actually thinking about wave management, jungle ganks, lane pressure, kill potential, or any of that jazz. They're simply playing on auto-pilot and making your life harder as the support to get them fed or save them. > > Are there times where you should shove? Of course. Should you be *consistently shoved?* Fuck no, but people don't think past the first sentence in this paragraph so you gotta live with a bunch of morons that don't know how to manage a wave. There is very little benefit to being shoved in unless you have a *very* clear way to dive the enemy for a kill once you reach turret. Thanks I believe you are right. But... map pressure?>
: hi youre high ranked, but idk if you know this-- lookup "freezing lane" on youtube for league. there are other more advanced laning techniques too but that i think is what youre getting at right?
> [{quoted}](name=Shallowillow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oguzE3jb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-07T00:32:51.350+0000) > > hi > youre high ranked, but idk if you know this-- lookup "freezing lane" on youtube for league. > there are other more advanced laning techniques too but that i think is what youre getting at right? Yes, I appreciate you lying about my rank, but yes. Freezing lane? My adcs don't do it. (Im a support main) they just tend to push as far as they can as fast as they can. And i think im tired of it. And i want to know why.
Eggbread (NA)
: Yes. Putting it in lanes you are not, even if it doesnt destroy a tower, will delay minions in the lane and slowly kill them, earning you gold as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Big Ol Tree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sTWhHk7s,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-06T21:32:35.243+0000) > > Yes. Putting it in lanes you are not, even if it doesnt destroy a tower, will delay minions in the lane and slowly kill them, earning you gold as well. Didnt seem that good to me. Very bad actually. Slows wave but that doesn't help at all. The minion gold i got was very small. AND the only reason it survived was because the enemy was bad. Imagine giving over the ZZ Rot kill gold!!
Alzon (NA)
: You drop it next to a turret when you’re tanking it as a beefy splitpusher like Udyr, Nasus, Trundle, or Sion. It does thousands of damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sTWhHk7s,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-06T20:36:38.182+0000) > > You drop it next to a turret when you’re tanking it as a beefy splitpusher like Udyr, Nasus, Trundle, or Sion. It does thousands of damage. But on its own it doesnt do the same amount of damage... because of backdoor protection. Now i see. Still kind of useless?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why did Viktor name him blitzcrank?
Can you guys not be so hard on him? He's asking why Blitzcrank is called Blitzcrank. I want to know why too.
Rioter Comments
Madsin25 (NA)
: It means RNG is not on your side.
> [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kz1THrUq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-27T17:58:24.273+0000) > > It means RNG is not on your side. Can't be RNG. 3 times in a row cannot be RNG. I'm guessing there's a mechanic in place based on some stat.
: > [{quoted}](name=Madsin25,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kz1THrUq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-27T17:58:24.273+0000) > > It means RNG is not on your side. Basically this, please don't make this another conspiracy of Riot working against one player just because
> [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kz1THrUq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-27T18:02:48.817+0000) > > Basically this, please don't make this another conspiracy of Riot working against one player just because Haha! I thought it was related to standings or rankings or mmr.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kei143 (NA)
: On the menu at the side of your window. Or the drop down menu if you are in mobile. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/esports
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E7AA3i3X,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T21:40:02.489+0000) > > On the menu at the side of your window. Or the drop down menu if you are in mobile. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/esports Thank you! :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Boxleitner,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kQfnxzFy,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2018-10-13T21:34:03.600+0000) > > But will Riot even see this post? Let alone reply to it? > > Maybe if I knew Riot was listening I wouldn't be so cross. There's a serious amount of entitlement bleeding through your posts that makes it hard to support you, even if the problem you describe needs to be addressed.
> [{quoted}](name=GlacialScion,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kQfnxzFy,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2018-10-14T06:15:15.278+0000) > > There's a serious amount of entitlement bleeding through your posts that makes it hard to support you, even if the problem you describe needs to be addressed. Thank you GlacialScion, that is correct. I am entitled to this kind of support from Riot. As a paying player and a dedicated one, that posts on forums, opens tickets and brings information to them to improve their game, I am, definitely ENTITLED to them listening to me and giving me an answer.
: FFS. I understand the frustration, but sometimes it seems like there's nothing Riot can do to satisfy people. It was only a few years ago that we didn't get to pick our positions at all. You just had to spam "mid" and then deal with the inevitable flame war when two players both insisted they said it first. Riot listened and responded to that and created a system where a large majority of the time you get a role you want and to keep the queue times from being ridiculous every once in a while you have to chip in and take one for the team. Which brings me to the second point. Having some background in computer science what is being proposed, while ideal, is likely wholely unrealistic. It is likely that a majority of matches at least have one person in a promotion so the entire system, every match would be affected. You say you're fine with queue times being a few seconds or minutes longer, but what about 20-30 minutes longer... Every time, promotion or not? Idk what the math would actually come out to but I predict that is roughly what it would take to get all 10 players their perfect role every time. The little bit of flexibility from autofill saves the match making algorithm a massive amount of time. I think Riot really tries to listen to it's users and does a pretty damn good job of responding, but some of the stuff people ask for are often without them realizing it just completely impractical if not truly impossible.
> [{quoted}](name=thepiccoyoshi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kQfnxzFy,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-10-14T02:28:17.011+0000) > > FFS. I understand the frustration, but sometimes it seems like there's nothing Riot can do to satisfy people. It was only a few years ago that we didn't get to pick our positions at all. You just had to spam "mid" and then deal with the inevitable flame war when two players both insisted they said it first. Riot listened and responded to that and created a system where a large majority of the time you get a role you want and to keep the queue times from being ridiculous every once in a while you have to chip in and take one for the team. Which brings me to the second point. Having some background in computer science what is being proposed, while ideal, is likely wholely unrealistic. It is likely that a majority of matches at least have one person in a promotion so the entire system, every match would be affected. You say you're fine with queue times being a few seconds or minutes longer, but what about 20-30 minutes longer... Every time, promotion or not? Idk what the math would actually come out to but I predict that is roughly what it would take to get all 10 players their perfect role every time. The little bit of flexibility from autofill saves the match making algorithm a massive amount of time. I think Riot really tries to listen to it's users and does a pretty damn good job of responding, but some of the stuff people ask for are often without them realizing it just completely impractical if not truly impossible. Thank you for this information. :) Not sure how true it is. I am not a computer science major.... but... can it really be that difficult to match millions of players?
: I just want to be able to turn that crap off. It's hard enough to play this game sometimes without being thrown bot lane instead of top or jungle where it goes from one person trying to kill me the 1st 7 minutes of the game to 5 people. One of them is my support/adc.
> [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kQfnxzFy,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-10-13T21:25:47.782+0000) > > I just want to be able to turn that crap off. It's hard enough to play this game sometimes without being thrown bot lane instead of top or jungle where it goes from one person trying to kill me the 1st 7 minutes of the game to 5 people. One of them is my support/adc. But will Riot even see this post? Let alone reply to it? Maybe if I knew Riot was listening I wouldn't be so cross.
: Did you file a support ticket?
> [{quoted}](name=BeatleZzz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kQfnxzFy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-13T18:48:04.037+0000) > > Did you file a support ticket? yes i did. i reported the afk player.
: Riot Riot aaid they're planning on position-based rankings that should help mitigated autofill problems. That said, however, I do agree that having autofills during promotionals can be problematic for whoever is trying to promote. Personally, I would like to see a slide option to indicate roughly how long a player is willing to wait before autofill kicks in.
> [{quoted}](name=AJStarhiker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kQfnxzFy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-13T18:32:03.462+0000) > > Riot Riot aaid they're planning on position-based rankings that should help mitigated autofill problems. > > That said, however, I do agree that having autofills during promotionals can be problematic for whoever is trying to promote. > > Personally, I would like to see a slide option to indicate roughly how long a player is willing to wait before autofill kicks in. I like this idea. More information is always better!!
Rioter Comments
Kei143 (NA)
: Wasn't emotes disabled in tournament realm? I think only team emotes are allowed. If you ask in the esports subforums, I think they'll able to tell you more.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E7AA3i3X,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-12T21:05:20.307+0000) > > Wasn't emotes disabled in tournament realm? > > I think only team emotes are allowed. > > If you ask in the esports subforums, I think they'll able to tell you more. Thanks, Yes: I'm looking for an answer, not speculation. Where is this forum?
Rioter Comments
: You should choose either Revel or Birdie , no Revel doesn't give Lunar only , it gives you 5 random skins , and 1 of them is Legendary However , Birdie gives you a whole skin line , you might be lucky like my friends who got Project and Pool Party skin lines , the whole skin lines or Unlucky like me who got literally the shortest skin line " Challenger Ahri and Nidalee " fml I already have the Ahri one So choose , guaranteed 5 random skins and one of them is Legendary or a random skin line that might be 3 or 2 skins or 13 skins if you were lucky
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=00mA6uJu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-27T02:43:28.450+0000) > > You should choose either Revel or Birdie , no Revel doesn't give Lunar only , it gives you 5 random skins , and 1 of them is Legendary > However , Birdie gives you a whole skin line , you might be lucky like my friends who got Project and Pool Party skin lines , the whole skin lines > > or Unlucky like me who got literally the shortest skin line " Challenger Ahri and Nidalee " fml I already have the Ahri one > > So choose , guaranteed 5 random skins and one of them is Legendary or a random skin line that might be 3 or 2 skins or 13 skins if you were lucky Thank you!!!
Rioter Comments
: Shouldn't, because it is none of mentioned actions. He _pulls_ himself or _drags_. But you can always check it in Practice tool.
> [{quoted}](name=ScoundrelRuffian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UAqRm943,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-30T02:58:43.115+0000) > > Shouldn't, because it is none of mentioned actions. He _pulls_ himself or _drags_. > But you can always check it in Practice tool. Thats a good idea!! What am i looking for when i go practice tool? Is there an icon or a glow on the champ?
Rioter Comments
Kei143 (NA)
: Just buzz words being thrown around all the time, regardless of whether they understand the true meaning of those buzz words. That said, no need to insult him.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RBxHgMXl,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-30T00:56:26.175+0000) > > Just buzz words being thrown around all the time, regardless of whether they understand the true meaning of those buzz words. > > That said, no need to insult him. It's not an insult; I watch him all the time, he's a great player. It's a fact: he's sore about League.
: Is League of Legends dying?? Losing players??
i knew it. Dyrus is a sore loser. Glad to know the game is in a fine state.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: DEAR MORDE MAINS: Some questions!!
Thank You Tegash. What do you mean enchanter?
: I was told NEVER to take: MAGICAL FOOTWEAR / OVERGROWTH / CONDITIONING runes.
Thank you guys. By the way, Hextech Flash gets its uses quite a bit. You can watch Aphromoo on Twitch; he will show you how very useful it is, despite the windup and short distance.
: It isn't really possible to give you an accurate answer because there is no specific circumstance available to consider. The questions you should be asking yourself are: What is my team composition like? What role am i playing? What is the enemy team's composition like? What champion am i playing? Those questions will often lead you to decide which runes are best suited for the situation. It isn't really easy to say what runes in general are good or bad, without an application to a champion in a situation. An example of this would be Lethal Tempo is not good on Annie, however it is great on Kayle. Further more, i do not think the runes have been out long enough for people to have discovered and fully explored all the of the different avenues and combinations of runes/champions yet, so my advice to you is trial and error.
> [{quoted}](name=Soda Popinski,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xrOnfafk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-08T05:04:54.807+0000) > > It isn't really possible to give you an accurate answer because there is no specific circumstance available to consider. > > The questions you should be asking yourself are: > > What is my team composition like? > > What role am i playing? > > What is the enemy team's composition like? > > What champion am i playing? > > Those questions will often lead you to decide which runes are best suited for the situation. It isn't really easy to say what runes in general are good or bad, without an application to a champion in a situation. An example of this would be Lethal Tempo is not good on Annie, however it is great on Kayle. > > Further more, i do not think the runes have been out long enough for people to have discovered and fully explored all the of the different avenues and combinations of runes/champions yet, so my advice to you is trial and error. I'm sorry but I strongly disagree. The value of these runes can be determined in an absolute fashion compared to others. Some are definitely not as powerful or as worthwhile hands down. This means certain runes can be labeled "absolute must take" on many many champions while others are consistently avoided altogether. Remember when Celerity was broken?
: It all depends. Like conditioning on Galio is great because you do build resistances and you can take more for free with the rune. And I take magical footwear on a lot of champs because people underestimate the extra movement speed all the time.
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xrOnfafk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-08T05:48:23.192+0000) > > It all depends. Like conditioning on Galio is great because you do build resistances and you can take more for free with the rune. > > And I take magical footwear on a lot of champs because people underestimate the extra movement speed all the time. That's funny what you said about Galio... because I never see anyone get resists other than one mantle for Banshees. They basically only have time to get that and Rod before the match ends. But I also like Fleet footwork despite the nerf.
Ahris (NA)
: Worked ground also gives you ms boost so that helps a lot too. You can use it to escape and all, and if you use terrains , with your passive you run away quite fast.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HvOxWA33,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-08T05:16:58.368+0000) > > Worked ground also gives you ms boost so that helps a lot too. You can use it to escape and all, and if you use terrains , with your passive you run away quite fast. I think Kitsune just explained that got removed tho.
Kat1 (NA)
: bard can zhoyna the tower
> [{quoted}](name=SomeKat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4PGnuaZd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-08T05:43:12.902+0000) > > bard can zhoyna the tower Haha!! What a great idea!! I'll have to try that.
: 1) Who the fuck plays Morde supports? But on the side as "AD carry Morde" or top lane Morde, your W should be maxed first since it's your one form of sustain & DoT damage in duels. You'll only get the healing if you manage to end the channel around as many enemies as you can, doesn't matter if you have a W buddy or not. 2) Morde has a seriously hard time to stay near opponents since he has 0 CC. Unless if you're playing top against a retarded Yasuo or Riven who likes staying near your face, maxing Q is quite detrimental at bot lane. 3) Rotate your abilities & hit as much enemies as you can. You can get inches & bits of shields by using your W on you & your targets, and stay near together during fights. Casting your E on as many enemy champions as you can can seriously get you beefed up. 4) Just don't...
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RLJpNyEE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-08T04:47:31.681+0000) > > 1) Who the fuck plays Morde supports? But on the side as "AD carry Morde" or top lane Morde, your W should be maxed first since it's your one form of sustain & DoT damage in duels. You'll only get the healing if you manage to end the channel around as many enemies as you can, doesn't matter if you have a W buddy or not. > > 2) Morde has a seriously hard time to stay near opponents since he has 0 CC. Unless if you're playing top against a retarded Yasuo or Riven who likes staying near your face, maxing Q is quite detrimental at bot lane. > > 3) Rotate your abilities & hit as much enemies as you can. You can get inches & bits of shields by using your W on you & your targets, and stay near together during fights. Casting your E on as many enemy champions as you can can seriously get you beefed up. > > 4) Just don't... Haha! Okay, thank you. I do hope to hear another opinion, though.
: Can Herald be stopped Before or During her charge towards a turret?
Guys, I could have sworn someone in LCS or some professional match stopped Herald before. I just dont remember who and what champ. Anyone know about this?
: Does the REVITALIZE Rune affect the 2ND WIND / FONT OF LIFE / GUARDIAN Runes?
Hi Crett, thank you. So I'm guessing this rune also affects the Summoner heal spell? And Redemption and Locket?
: Does Athene's Unholy GRAIL work with GUARDIAN or AERY Runes?
Thank you LocatedEagle!! Does Unholy Grail affect the Summoner heal spell? Do other runes also affect Summoner heal spell? Like Revitalize? AND I'm guessing Grail will also affect Redemption and Locket?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Boxleitner

Level 181 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion