: chat restrict for banter
Logs? I'm the white Knight of evidence, you know, the thing that normally follows a hypothesis.
: It's great that I finally have a reason to quit this game.
LOL, "just because some special snowflake was triggered".... :shows three logs of him moaning and using middle school insults: Dude, you got triggered af over an online game, good thing Riot showed you the door before you melted.
: Please mute chat by default
The hard leash was just one example of many and no they can't be communicated through pings unless your team, for some reason, turn the pings into langauge. Alright guys if I ping the dragon, double question mark top and do two "on my way" pings to bot tower with in 5 seconds of each other it means I'm going infernal after red, top look for the tp play, bot push out hard and rotate. As I said, a lot of game talk happens and you don't even notice it because you shouldn't , it's just part of the game. However, that one game out of ten that the support is flaming the adc constantly is going to really stick.
: Please mute chat by default
It's highly more probable that you just remember the negative and discount the neutral chat. How about the jungler asking for a hard leash? That one move doesn't auto win the game, but might set them up to gain their power spike earlier. How about the jungler saying red, scuttle then mid gank? Once again not game winning on its own, but it does give time for the laner to set the table for a gank. You are right you don't HAVE to communicate to win, but it can make it a hell of a lot easier. I play a lot of supp, and it's pretty obvious when the opponent bot lane is in voice chat together.
: Is this reportable?
Reportable? Yes, any and nothing can be reported. Punishable? Perhaps, depends on how you addressed them. Also as someone mentioned, not cursing is by no means safe guard from toxicity, nor is cursing toxic (unless directed negatively at someone). This board is full of people punished for constantly calling people trash, useless, uninstall, score shaming.. none of which are curse words, all of which are toxic.
DikGod (NA)
: Does Riot even care anymore
Captain's Log star date inception +2301 days. The crew of the USS Player Behavior has verified another league is dying, going to die post. That aside, unless you are signed to a pro deal LoL should be a leisure activity. If it is this annoying and frustrating to you maybe take a break. Likewise, your mmr is supposed to settle around a 50% WR, your team got stomped in a game... it's going to happen, you aren't going to carry every game, you're going to make awesome plays that win it, and awesome plays that still end in a loss. I don't know a lot about auto fill as I play suppory mostly, but I thought after an auto fill you got protection for like two or three games.... not sure how 4 out of 5 can be auto filled... but like I said I don't think I've ever been.
LordZeds (EUW)
: 14 day ban for this
As someone who has been in this exact situation I got you. What you need to do is open a support ticket, live chat would be best, but a ticket will also do. In said ticket, or chat, don't be an assclown, don't go into a big rambling post... literally all you have to say is "I recently came off a 10 game restriction and soon after received another punishment. I understand my logs are punishable but I think they should have been a 25 game chat restriction not a 14 day ban. Can you please look into the escalated punishment?". Your exact situation happened to me and with in 15 mins of getting my 14 day notification it was updated to 25 game chat and I was playing again.
: Why Does Riot Promote Racism, Anti-Semitism, Homophobia, and General Hate Speech?
Well yall it's been fun. I'm about to retire from PB for the day, good convo. Stay safe out there, be it the rift or real life.
: > [{quoted}](name=Twisted Circle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=000200000001000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T23:54:02.912+0000) > > I will start doing that myself. All tickets have now been submitted via support as well, and though I've played this game for years, I did not know that reporting players via support tickets was a thing. > > Everyone that I've ever known in-game relied entirely on the in-game reporting system, which Riot Games will not improve or update, so we're stuck yelling into the dark about so much awful in this game. > > That's also the basis behind my thread. Individual employees might make a difference and help where they can, but when it comes to the company itself, they will not implement anything or make any effort to improving the system that would deal with most of this behavior. I wouldn't say they won't implement anything. I would say that they are inadequate in addressing known issues in a timely manner and poorly communicate when they have made steps to address said issues. Granted, part of that is not giving trolls to much information that can be used to circumvent punishments. However, stating "The IFS now detects clan names/tags that go against TOS" wouldn't hurt, and honestly should have been a feature at IFS launch.
> [{quoted}](name=Twisted Circle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=00020000000100010000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-19T00:09:14.718+0000) > > You're right, too much information would allow for circumvention, but at this point, actually having to circumvent something would be an improvement. > > The only announcement they ever made to changing player behavior was the implementation of the honor system, which is, unfortunately, not a hugely effective system. > > Under the honor system, there are no punishments, there are merely rewards or lack thereof, and a lack of rewards doesn't deter negative behavior. > > It would definitely be a step in the right direction if they were to at least say they were improving the reporting system, even if they didn't give many details. > > > Edit: Support tickets are already being resolved, and I'm getting very informative and helpful responses from support staff. Why won't Riot Games make their in-game system this good? Lol, you don't have to tell me about the punishment system, at least in regard to verbals. I've had about 5 or 6 punishments on this account.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-03-18T23:52:31.829+0000) > > Likewise to R107, every person brings their own experience to words. I for one, react extremely negatively towards insults involving the mentally handicapped. > Am I a member of said group? No. > Do I expect everyone to react as I do because of shared experience? No. > > However, to claim "just don't take it negatively" is asanine and acts as if words exist in a void, sans personal experience, documented history, etc. Sorry for the confusion. I'm pretty tired right now, thus I did not think my comment through when i made it. Will try to not post when I'm tired next time
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-03-19T00:00:14.411+0000) > > Sorry for the confusion, as I'm pretty tired right now. I did not think my comment through when i made it. Will try ro not post when im tired next time Well go get some sleep boss. PB will be here when you wake up, and we can banter some more.
: I will start doing that myself. All tickets have now been submitted via support as well, and though I've played this game for years, I did not know that reporting players via support tickets was a thing. Everyone that I've ever known in-game relied entirely on the in-game reporting system, which Riot Games will not improve or update, so we're stuck yelling into the dark about so much awful in this game. That's also the basis behind my thread. Individual employees might make a difference and help where they can, but when it comes to the company itself, they will not implement anything or make any effort to improving the system that would deal with most of this behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Twisted Circle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=000200000001000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T23:54:02.912+0000) > > I will start doing that myself. All tickets have now been submitted via support as well, and though I've played this game for years, I did not know that reporting players via support tickets was a thing. > > Everyone that I've ever known in-game relied entirely on the in-game reporting system, which Riot Games will not improve or update, so we're stuck yelling into the dark about so much awful in this game. > > That's also the basis behind my thread. Individual employees might make a difference and help where they can, but when it comes to the company itself, they will not implement anything or make any effort to improving the system that would deal with most of this behavior. I wouldn't say they won't implement anything. I would say that they are inadequate in addressing known issues in a timely manner and poorly communicate when they have made steps to address said issues. Granted, part of that is not giving trolls to much information that can be used to circumvent punishments. However, stating "The IFS now detects clan names/tags that go against TOS" wouldn't hurt, and honestly should have been a feature at IFS launch.
: Why Does Riot Promote Racism, Anti-Semitism, Homophobia, and General Hate Speech?
Likewise to R107, every person brings their own experience to words. I for one, react extremely negatively towards insults involving the mentally handicapped. Am I a member of said group? No. Do I expect everyone to react as I do because of shared experience? No. However, to claim "just don't take it negatively" is asanine and acts as if words exist in a void, sans personal experience, documented history, etc.
: I understand. I don't agree, but I understand, and I see where you're coming from. What gets me is that Riot Games isn't working to correct or improve it in all the years that it's been changed, nor will they hire enough people to adequately deal with the problems. They rely on their automated system, yet have not updated or changed it in years. Also, in response to an earlier post of yours, I am, as we speak, reporting those people via support function. I am disappointed that it requires me to do that, but I appreciate you making me aware that it is a function that can get results outside of the report function, which the support ticket keeps trying to link me back to.
> [{quoted}](name=Twisted Circle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=0002000000010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T23:38:39.933+0000) > > I understand. I don't agree, but I understand, and I see where you're coming from. > > What gets me is that Riot Games isn't working to correct or improve it in all the years that it's been changed, nor will they hire enough people to adequately deal with the problems. They rely on their automated system, yet have not updated or changed it in years. > > Also, in response to an earlier post of yours, I am, as we speak, reporting those people via support function. I am disappointed that it requires me to do that, but I appreciate you making me aware that it is a function that can get results outside of the report function, which the support ticket keeps trying to link me back to. I ran into a bunch of homophobic and encouragement to self harm clan names in a row, so I started a notebook doc. That way I can just copy and paste them when I see them in champ select and then do one ticket later. I still report them via in game, but I know it's not a good system, so I do the ticket as well.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-18T23:20:08.477+0000) > > "It's just words"... the entirety of civilization survives on a daily bases on the reality that words aren't just words. > > Words convey action, emotion, thought. > The entirety of reality is based on words (minus natural actions like the sun rising, unless in your belief structure the sun was created via words). > > Even machines function entirely on "just words", the words of a programmer who learned the entire craft through "just words". > > The best of human interaction, and the absolute worst all began with just words. I didn't say words didn't have meaning, I'm saying there's no reason to be upset about them when used in a negative way. We can only control ourselves and how things affects us
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=00040000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T23:30:00.945+0000) > > I didn't say words didn't have meaning, im saying there's no reason to be upset about them when used in a negative way. We can only control ourselves and how things affects us As I said, you are either outside the realms of reality, or haven't thought through your philosophy very well. For assistance in my understanding, could you point me to a philosopher or theory that perhaps better explains your point? If I get you, you are saying that while words drive action, thought, etc. That we shouldn't react, even if we perceive it as negative. However, if your argument is that people should be able to express themselves, isn't my reaction to your words my own? You seem to be arguing for total and free expression, unless one freely expresses against it.
: I said I was perfectly willing to do so. And your point here is that Riot Games will not expend what it takes to even be able to see clan tags/names in a report. That's kind of my point. Riot Games has no intention of doing anything about it. Also, five of the people I mentioned were indeed summoner names, not clan tags. Only one person was clan tag/name. So the report function would still work, if Riot Games were willing to do anything about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Twisted Circle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=00020000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T23:23:27.121+0000) > > I said I was perfectly willing to do so. And your point here is that Riot Games will not expend what it takes to even be able to see clan tags/names in a report. That's kind of my point. Riot Games has no intention of doing anything about it. > > Also, five of the people I mentioned were indeed summoner names, not clan tags. Only one person was clan tag/name. So the report function would still work, if Riot Games were willing to do anything about it. I don't think anyone has disagreed with the statement that Riot was and is currently inadequate in some detection methods. Two that come to mind are summoner names/clan tags and intentionally trolling. Likewise, I have seen no indication from Riot via posts, patch notes, news and note, etc saying that they were satisfied with the current state of detection. No one is here to argue the IFS is flawless, nor that reported successful punishments are conveyed well, nor that holes in detection arent present. However, we will argue that acknowledging that doesn't equate to Riot Games encouraging or promoting said actions.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T22:52:12.944+0000) > > Anicdotal evidence, the best kind.... and with a user name like real troll adding much needed credence to said "evidence". I would post evidence but then that would be naming and shaming... :/
> [{quoted}](name=A Real Troll,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T23:23:11.342+0000) > > I would post evidence but then that would be naming and shaming... :/ You can black out the summoner name if you included it in your ticket. I'm not sure if clan name is considered naming and shaming. The Herald might clear that up for me.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-18T22:51:04.804+0000) > > If you want to express yourself create your own moba. What if i don't want to? What's your point? > Do you know how disavowed from reality one has to be to think that something doesn't involve action unless it is directed at them? I thought it didn't deserve action regardless if it was directed; it's just words
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-03-18T23:13:03.774+0000) > > What if i don't want to? What's your point? > > I thought it didn't deserve action regardless if it was directed; it's just words "It's just words"... the entirety of civilization survives on a daily bases on the reality that words aren't just words. Words convey action, emotion, thought. The entirety of reality is based on words (minus natural actions like the sun rising, unless in your belief structure the sun was created via words). Even machines function entirely on "just words", the words of a programmer who learned the entire craft through "just words". The best of human interaction, and the absolute worst all began with just words.
: You want me to report each person individually with support tickets? That's what the report function is SUPPOSED to be for, and the reason it's being ignored is the reason for this thread. Which I am still quite willing to do, because I feel pretty strongly about hate speech. But unfortunately, having to submit a support ticket for each individual using hate slurs in their names means that Riot Games still won't do anything, only individual employees will. Also, it's not just clan names/tags. It's also their actual summoner names. Which are indeed easy to identify.
> [{quoted}](name=Twisted Circle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=000200000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T23:00:43.932+0000) > > You want me to report each person individually with support tickets? That's what the report function is SUPPOSED to be for, and the reason it's being ignored is the reason for this thread. > > Which I am still quite willing to do, because I feel pretty strongly about hate speech. But unfortunately, having to submit a support ticket for each individual using hate slurs in their names means that Riot Games still won't do anything, only individual employees will. The report system as it stands was based off the old tribunal, which looked at chat. At that time clans, and clan tags didn't exist. It's not even a report option currently as inappropriate name refers to summoner name. Until the IFS adds the category or they create an automated system for clan name, your best best will be a support ticket. I mean it's not really bolstering your argument to complain about a problem, but scoff at the idea that the effort to open a Web browser is to much for you.
: Each one has been reported. Each one remains playing as of today or yesterday.
> [{quoted}](name=Twisted Circle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=0002000000010001,timestamp=2019-03-18T22:51:28.509+0000) > > Each one has been reported. Each one remains playing as of today or yesterday. Each one was reported via support ticket? Screenshots of tickets please.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-03-18T22:43:10.680+0000) > > Damn, I must have missed all the encouragement. I was probably distracted by the numerous threads in this forum of people complaining about bans or homophobia, racism, encouraging self harm, etc etc. > > There system currently isn't the greatest at identifying clan names, and probably should be reported via support ticket. > > A faulty system doesnt equate promotion. Ive made tickets about people with racist usernames before. Both of them continue to play. much like every other ticket I have made that should result in a ban but instead results in some nice words from riot support about how something will be done then nothing ever is.
> [{quoted}](name=A Real Troll,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-03-18T22:47:00.098+0000) > > Ive made tickets about people with racist usernames before. Both of them continue to play. much like every other ticket I have made that should result in a ban but instead results in some nice words from riot support about how something will be done then nothing ever is. Anicdotal evidence, the best kind.... and with a user name like real troll adding much needed credence to said "evidence".
: Litteraly no reason to be upset at a name since it's not even directed at you. Just move on and let people express themselves
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-18T22:45:32.632+0000) > > Litteraly no reason to be upset at a name since it's not even directed at you. Just move on and let people express themselves If you want to express yourself create your own moba. Do you know how disavowed from reality one has to be to think that something doesn't involve action unless it is directed at them?
: Police investigate and arrest rapists. Riot Games will not do anything about those things that are brought to their attention.
> [{quoted}](name=Twisted Circle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-18T22:40:01.598+0000) > > Police investigate and arrest rapists. Riot Games will not do anything about those things that are brought to their attention. Evidence?
: verb (used with object), pro·mot·ed, pro·mot·ing. to help or encourage to exist or flourish; further: "Help or encourage to exist"
> [{quoted}](name=Twisted Circle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rhHTQzpm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-18T22:37:49.035+0000) > > verb (used with object), pro·mot·ed, pro·mot·ing. > to help or encourage to exist or flourish; further: > > "Help or encourage to exist" Damn, I must have missed all the encouragement. I was probably distracted by the numerous threads in this forum of people complaining about bans or homophobia, racism, encouraging self harm, etc etc. There system currently isn't the greatest at identifying clan names, and probably should be reported via support ticket. A faulty system doesnt equate promotion.
: Why Does Riot Promote Racism, Anti-Semitism, Homophobia, and General Hate Speech?
There's laws against rape, rape still happens, ergo police promote rape.
: are you actually counting?
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=THX6KoQR,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-18T22:32:14.868+0000) > > are you actually counting? God no, can you imagine trying to track how many repeated threads are made on the daily? Between league is dying, why can you ban a hovered pick and everyone is a social justice warrior it would be a full time job.
: Why Does Riot Promote Racism, Anti-Semitism, Homophobia, and General Hate Speech?
YMe (NA)
: This game is dying and the REAL toxic players are killing it.
Thank god we got our daily dose of "league is dying", our streak of 2300 consecutive days was in jeopardy.
: 2nd question if you have to "not be an asshole" for **6 MONTHS** or more, why would you bother going back to the habit that got you there in the first place? acts like a douche -> gets 14 day suspension -> plays out 6 months of games with perfect behavior -> "punishment tier" drops -> player acts like a douche again (bc he can right???) -> ends up right back at 14 day suspension, and consequently has to play ANOTHER 6 months worth of good behavior games ever hear the definition of insanity?
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T02:11:29.210+0000) > > 2nd question > > if you have to "not be an asshole" for **6 MONTHS** or more, why would you bother going back to the habit that got you there in the first place? > > acts like a douche -> gets 14 day suspension -> plays out 6 months of games with perfect behavior -> "punishment tier" drops -> player acts like a douche again (bc he can right???) -> ends up right back at 14 day suspension, and consequently has to play ANOTHER 6 months worth of good behavior games > > ever hear the definition of insanity? I didnt say it was logical. Plus I hope to get down to like 10 so i have some buffer. Hell maybe ill just keep the enter key disabled, or maybe ill get enough champs on my alt to change it to my main. I dont know what the future holds boss.
: so let me ask you this do you genuinely think that continually getting punished, even after waiting for your "punishment tier" to drop, wont add up over time? there have been cases of people with many perma banned accounts having their smurfs treated much harsher due to a history of punishment, what makes you think you wont fall into the same category eventually?
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T01:50:29.496+0000) > > so let me ask you this > > do you genuinely think that continually getting punished, even after waiting for your "punishment tier" to drop, wont add up over time? > > there have been cases of people with many perma banned accounts having their smurfs treated much harsher due to a history of punishment, what makes you think you wont fall into the same category eventually? Not sure, though probably not. I've had 2 10s 2 25s and now 1 14 day. Likewise, nothing for inting, afking, ZT Words, not even a useless or trash. So i think on the grand radar of Riot I am not to high on the "he has to be destroyed" list.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T01:39:17.386+0000) > > I also never wanted to get to 14 day ban, i wanted to stay in that sweet spot. lol that's funny well now you can have fun walking that tightrope of very last chance that is triggered by ANY negativity, looks like your little game is over on this account, good luck {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T01:41:43.186+0000) > > lol that's funny > > well now you can have fun walking that tightrope of very last chance that is triggered by ANY negativity, looks like your little game is over on this account, good luck > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Doubtful, ill just have to wait a little longer. I assure you it wont be permaed.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T01:39:17.386+0000) > > I also never wanted to get to 14 day ban, i wanted to stay in that sweet spot. lol that's funny well now you can have fun walking that tightrope of very last chance that is triggered by ANY negativity, looks like your little game is over on this account, good luck {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T01:41:43.186+0000) > > lol that's funny > > well now you can have fun walking that tightrope of very last chance, good luck Aye, I be disabling that enter key in about 12 days. Guess ill have to get it to about 6 months of that before im safe to be an asshole again.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-05T01:04:26.717+0000) > >normally if a player is fucking shit up I'll throw out a passive aggressive statement and if they don't respond with an "I'm sorry" or "I'll play safer" then they become my flame target until we ff. something tells me course correcting isn't a priority
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-05T01:33:47.829+0000) > > something tells me course correcting isn't a priority Nah, never said it was, nor claimed it on my board posts. Though I would like to get honor keys bc i have a ton of unopened chests. That being said, I also never wanted to get to 14 day ban, i wanted to stay in that sweet spot.
Vesarixx (NA)
: I mean more to the effect of not typing to them because why would you type to a bot, or expect anything from them other than being mostly free food for the enemy. Pretend it's a single player game, you need to be the carry and if you're not winning then you need to figure out what you can do to change that, I won a game once with a 0/14/1 Kled support who didn't buy a gold item and a 1/8 first time Yorick jungle, never would have happened if I focused on what the team was doing instead of what I could do.
> [{quoted}](name=Vesarixx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T01:24:34.242+0000) > > I mean more to the effect of not typing to them because why would you type to a bot, or expect anything from them other than being mostly free food for the enemy. > > Pretend it's a single player game, you need to be the carry and if you're not winning then you need to figure out what you can do to change that, I won a game once with a 0/14/1 Kled support who didn't buy a gold item and a 1/8 first time Yorick jungle, never would have happened if I focused on what the team was doing instead of what I could do. I dont think that would work for me, but i am glad it is of help to you. I have a script that i run that disables enter key, i use it after i get a 25 game chat punishment. This time i thought i was in the clear i.e. had dropped back down to 10... turns out, I had not.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-05T01:04:26.717+0000) > > Probably because there's a part of me that just wants to be an asshole. ok well then you'll have to deal with the consequences of doing so, which you seem to already know...sooooo what are you looking for from us? side note: your casual attitude about ruining games is the literal definition of what is wrong with this community, thanks for making things worse for all of us
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T01:13:33.007+0000) > > ok well then you'll have to deal with the consequences of doing so, which you seem to already know...sooooo what are you looking for from us? > > side note: your casual attitude about ruining games is the literal definition of what is wrong with this community, thanks for making things worse for all of us I wasn't looking for anything. I tend to post here rather often and it's known that i tend to hover between 10 and 25 game chat restrictions, and thought it was relevant that I finally crossed that threshold. Likewise, there is a common misconception that 14 day logs have to be full of curse words or certain buzz words and as this correctly applied 14 day ban shows, it doesn't.
: It happened
oh and for the sake of clarity chat log Note: I even helped them out by letting them know 1 report was equal to 9, im doing the lords work here. Game 1 Pre-Game BrahMoarQQPlox: you going DH mf? In-Game BrahMoarQQPlox: aye very weird ken top BrahMoarQQPlox: mad weird BrahMoarQQPlox: im not saying you shouldnt but think about the team next time BrahMoarQQPlox: mf BrahMoarQQPlox: you want to do something? BrahMoarQQPlox: dont ping me BrahMoarQQPlox: DO SOMETHING MF BrahMoarQQPlox: gj top BrahMoarQQPlox: worry less about your kda and more about winning thwe gaME BrahMoarQQPlox: mf BrahMoarQQPlox: yeah its gg BrahMoarQQPlox: just ff this BrahMoarQQPlox: i assure you we arent BrahMoarQQPlox: our adc isnt great BrahMoarQQPlox: our top is bad BrahMoarQQPlox: actual mine got reset with the bug and they didnt fix it BrahMoarQQPlox: so no i not actually on the same lvl BrahMoarQQPlox: granted not much better but still BrahMoarQQPlox: i could win a lane vs a lux as mf BrahMoarQQPlox: 3 top BrahMoarQQPlox: jun adn adc bot BrahMoarQQPlox: so you know its gone BrahMoarQQPlox: there she is again recalling before getign tower BrahMoarQQPlox: dont want to possibley hit the kda BrahMoarQQPlox: lol BrahMoarQQPlox: lol BrahMoarQQPlox: jun and adc BrahMoarQQPlox: like i said BrahMoarQQPlox: and still doign way better than you BrahMoarQQPlox: hows that for sad? BrahMoarQQPlox: fuckign troll BrahMoarQQPlox: had him exhausted and idiot is runnign back to base BrahMoarQQPlox: ... you died anyways BrahMoarQQPlox: i want you to ff BrahMoarQQPlox: 5 bot with troll top still top BrahMoarQQPlox: lol its gg BrahMoarQQPlox: baron is next then done BrahMoarQQPlox: riiigghhttttt 2/4/3 is terrible, but 2/7 and 3/8 with no dragons is nice BrahMoarQQPlox: 3/9 BrahMoarQQPlox: yeah not following that top again BrahMoarQQPlox: go ahead BrahMoarQQPlox: asking for reports is considered harassment BrahMoarQQPlox: 4/11 BrahMoarQQPlox: wonder why...looks at top BrahMoarQQPlox: smart BrahMoarQQPlox: 5/12 BrahMoarQQPlox: its a mystery Post-Game BrahMoarQQPlox: 1 report is equal to 9 BrahMoarQQPlox: you dont have to report beg BrahMoarQQPlox: def is BrahMoarQQPlox: 5/14 BrahMoarQQPlox: if a "troll" can do ebtter than you what deos that say? BrahMoarQQPlox: you have first tower BrahMoarQQPlox: and lost by 70 cs BrahMoarQQPlox: ...LOL BrahMoarQQPlox: sure you were boss
Vesarixx (NA)
: just pretend everyone on your team is a bot, that's what I do, mute if needed
> [{quoted}](name=Vesarixx,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-05T00:53:47.815+0000) > > just pretend everyone on your team is a bot, that's what I do, mute if needed Ha, well that is hard and in fact I do sometimes throw out the "You could twin bot games CS like this". I mean if my adc and top both have 40ish CS at 20 mins I'm going to light up the kingsford.
: if it makes you feel better to flame them, why not just say it out loud instead of typing it in chat? hell there's been more than a few times when I scream at my screen over the stupid shit happening on my monitor, but the beauty is, no amount of that will ever get me banned
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=G9vH0NAj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-05T00:53:20.796+0000) > > if it makes you feel better to flame them, why not just say it out loud instead of typing it in chat? > > hell there's been more than a few times when I scream at my screen over the stupid shit happening on my monitor, but the beauty is, no amount of that will ever get me banned Probably because there's a part of me that just wants to be an asshole. It probably stems from work, where I have to be kind and courteous to everyone. I'll have to check the log, but normally if a player is fucking shit up I'll throw out a passive aggressive statement and if don't respond with an "I'm sorry" or "I'll play safer" then they become my flame target until we ff.
: It happened
I'll post the logs if anyone is interested in how much of an asshole I am, but from what I recall it was a lot of score shaming. Though to be fair, if I had those scores I would be full of shame.
Rioter Comments
: Chat Restricted...
Luckily it was only a chat restriction, honor reset is annoying, but if you just mute the clowns from now on you'll be back where you were.
: Chat Restricted...
You are judged on your own behavior, as is the other player. If he flamed you, or worse, you mute and report. If he doesn't help and just basically afks, then report him for that also. Someone else being an assclown doesn't give you a free pass to join the asshatery.
: Chat Restricted...
Yeah.. all you said was "idiot"..... or maybe you spent almost the entirety of your game chat flaming another player.
: Anyone Ever Been Banned for Saying “Kid”?
I'm glad we just glossed over the fact that the OP would be the only documented case of receiving a ban for ONLY saying "kid" and skipped right to the usual suspects arguing the same shit. How about the OP provide evidence, via chat logs, of his proposition before we start flexing our epeens?
: i dont intentionally feeding, i just have bad time。
Lol really dude? You had two games back to back, total game time 33 minutes, total kda 0/22/6. In the fiddle game you gave up FB at 2:30 then died once a minute for the next 7 minutes, took a one minute break to collect yourself, and then died again. Oddly enough with by far the most amount of deaths on the team you never managed to die anywhere behind a T1 turret. In the very next game as Ali you out did yourself and gave FB 30 seconds into the game deep in the enemy jungle.. from that point on you died at 2,6,7,8,9,10 min marks and they were all over the map. You are a previous gold player, currently S2, don't play the I just had a bad (actually 2 straight) games.
: > [{quoted}](name=MirrorU,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtrUNkUt,comment-id=00020000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:14:10.612+0000) > > As usual you have made no case and your sentences are completely pointless. Okay I can't stress this enough but, there are times when a mod has locked an entire thread because the OP or the posters in the thread were making pointless altercations, being hostile, or something of the like. I appreciate your willingness to have a discussion and the dedication to this thread, so please do not have a mod lock it. If someone is clearly trying to rile you up, don't fall for the bait or *you* will be the one who suffers. Disengage
> [{quoted}](name=R107 Games,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtrUNkUt,comment-id=000200000002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:21:54.272+0000) > > Okay I can't stress this enough but, there are times when a mod has locked an entire thread because the OP or the posters in the thread were making pointless altercations, being hostile, or something of the like. > > I appreciate your willingness to have a discussion and the dedication to this thread, so please do not have a mod lock it. If someone is clearly trying to rile you up, don't fall for the bait or *you* will be the one who suffers. Disengage I mean I'm not sure why this hasn't been locked already. There isn't any actual discussion. Many "points" have contradicted each other, or claims have been made with no supporting evidence and counters made with evidence have been dismissed.
MirrorU (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtrUNkUt,comment-id=000200000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:15:58.527+0000) > > Is this part of your grand scheme? You really are wasting time here instead of bringing Riot down. Wasting time? I'm on a loading screen, I waste nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=MirrorU,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtrUNkUt,comment-id=0002000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:20:26.764+0000) > > Wasting time? I'm on a loading screen, I waste nothing. Waste as in this can't be part of your grand scheme. Unless there is an aspect of moaning on the forums that equates to running Riot into the ground. From some of your previous comments I deduce we are about the same age, which makes me sad. I'll think good thoughts for you bud.
MirrorU (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=MirrorU,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtrUNkUt,comment-id=00020000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:14:10.612+0000) > > As usual you have made no case and your sentences are completely pointless. Is this part of your grand scheme? You really are wasting time here instead of bringing Riot down.
MirrorU (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BrahMoarQQPlox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtrUNkUt,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:04:42.844+0000) > > Let's assume you are right, then what? > > 1. Form an investment group and buy out a majority share in Tencent, which will currently run you about 115 billion. > > 2. Prepare a presentation to present to the current majority shareholders showing why your punishment system would be financially beneficial. > > 3. Create your own MOBA with your own behavioral rules. > > > Any of these three options are going to take some work, so pick one and gl. Nah I'll go with 4. Run Riot into the ground based on their own hypocritical rules and regulations.
> [{quoted}](name=MirrorU,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TtrUNkUt,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T19:06:29.645+0000) > > Nah I'll go with 4. Run Riot into the ground based on their own hypocritical rules and regulations. Ok, by all means have at it. Edit: Not sure where in your grand plan moaning on the forums helps, but carry on.
MirrorU (NA)
: Get rid of punishment system
Let's assume you are right, then what? 1. Form an investment group and buy out a majority share in Tencent, which will currently run you about 115 billion. 2. Prepare a presentation to present to the current majority shareholders showing why your punishment system would be financially beneficial. 3. Create your own MOBA with your own behavioral rules. Any of these three options are going to take some work, so pick one and gl.
: System caters to the weak
I still have yet to figure out how raging in an online, free to play game, where you have complete atonomy and the player base is composed mostly of teens leads to the rage being seen as strong. Also, not sure how it is seen as being weak to not want to associate with said players. It's bad enough to rage from an anonymous position, worse yet is pretending like said person is physically or emotionally "strong".
Show more

BrahMoarQQPlox

Level 186 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion