Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The boards has always been for players to talk to each other. It has never been advertised as anything else, even though some insist on using it to try and get the attention of Rioters. Support tickets are always there if you feel the need to speak to someone at Riot, otherwise you have the regulars of the Boards, and the volunteers who help out.
yea i guess, but still just seems like its pointless venting to each other than.. i forgot about the support tickets
: If you want riot replies, you should open a player support ticket. If you want player feedback and help on how to not be further punished or want to discuss a player behavior issue with people, post on the forums.
Rioter Comments
: Unbanning Tyler1 was a huge mistake..
all games are dieing.. im old gamer.. I look for new games to play to get away from this one.. its 2018 and the graphics all seem the same for the past 10 years and nothing insane has appeared or interests me/ where are all the insane games that aren't re-run fps, sports, half Butt budgeted mmorpgs that constantly grab your wallet, rerun rts. (have to say butt instead of .... what a joke). bunch of money grubbing developers and sponsors who don't care about the experience of the player. so the great game ideas that deserve funding are unable to start up because there is not an instant profit. no time is available to the graphics designers or programmers or game makers since they have to push deadlines and make sure they make money and profit instead of enhancing experience.... SO they are busy developing expansion packs and 20$ skins this is translated to many subjects throughout the world... a metaphor for the current state of affairs... Though this may not be the fault of the companies or developers at all it is just now the norm and the only way to fund games as people need money to create and live.. and the current economic system can no longer suit creativity and development as priority as it may just not be possible. Or it is and all these games and companies try and branch out and dabble in too many things instead of sticking to their priorities.. making an unbelievable gaming experience and fair competitive scene for the player.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: S1 in flex looking for a duo to gold before end of season.
My name is greg too.. add BreathNrelax... I like to plan our strat though.... But only add if u like objectives over kills... and u think support should prioritize helping the adc over anyone else.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jackoo69 (NA)
: g4 support main looking to win
He isn't a support main... no mastery 7 on any support
: @Riot : Can we please give top lane its proper impact in the game ?
I frequently lose games cause enemy top laner carried.....
Doodlzzz (NA)
: Having trouble playing VS Zed
: Gold logic - part 2
Feels for u.. seems like gold people have mechanics but that's all...they don't know macro I hate when I am flamed for that stuff too.. its like dawg check end game stats im #1 for dmg to champs #1 for dmg to onjectives #1 for towers... what are u #1 for?.... they delusional
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: CAN SOME PLEASE DUO QUEUE WITH ME IN RANKED
dang dude.. I checked ur history u rockin it most of the time.. dunno how you are bronze 4.. good luck. Usually out farming everyone and just going for towers wins the entire game in bronze.. You obviously can kill the enemy, but ignore them and just get towers... If you aren't going for towers.. and your teammates aren't going for towers.. you wont win games. You can run around all u want and go 15/7 helping your teammates.. at the end of the day.. making a path to the nexus wins games..
: LF duo Gold4+ 250+wins.. Support or Adc - Pls read details.
Still looking.... I know its some strict criteria, but kind of looking for a duo to play with on a regular basis. Discord improves communication and makes for nice play making Mastery6+ champs proves you and I both have experience with the champ we are playing and we got at least 2 S-'s with that champ. Gold 4+ makes sure you aren't gold 5 with 0lp and negative 10 games in the hole and afraid to play ranked so you don't lose gold. 250+ wins proves you have plenty of try-hard ranked experience, and aren't some guy who got lucky streaks getting his rank. Being able to follow a shot caller or be one is nice; can't build a house without an architect (just a saying) Playing your main ensures we can trust in each others' skills in the position.
: Honor for the Bot lane!
I friended you... I friend anyone who believes bot lane is 50/50... I mean I don't think players believe that in bronze-gold elo which is sad... I mean riot even made 2 champs {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} to share wings, and adc support still cant work together.. I am adc AND support main... and still get supports that prioritize everyone else but the adc once lane phase is over. I will be like 9/5/10 or something and full build and these dudes will be shielding/peeling for the guy who is 10th place for stats in the game -_- lol
Rioter Comments
: LF Duo partner either ADC/Support main SIlver2+
you guys supposed to just add me.. that's the way it goes.. I guess I should write that I guess....
: LF ADC/SUPPORT duo Silver2+
Yall are supposed to just Add me.. lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nasus R buff too much? Please revert
They just wanna see nasus owning top lane again instead of chogath
: I Need Advise On Malphite.
Just learn his ult for teamfights... People are braindead in solo Q when it comes to teamfighting.. you can be the person that picks the fights and initiate at proper times.. that's what truly make shim so good is he can front line inititate so damn hard. Don't be afraid to ultimate to peel people off your carries too that helps tons as well.
Shuuka (NA)
: Looking for ADC (for Gold/Plat Competitive Team)
1. IGN: BreathNrelaX 2. Age: 20 something I forget 3. Role: ADC 4. Rank: Gold 4 5. Main Champions: {{champion:22}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:202}} 6. Availability: Typically every evening 6pm-1am Est 7. Why do you wish to apply for the team?: I like working with a team and seeing some sick plays and teamwork happen that you can't see in typical solo Q games. Also, I like devising strategies with the team and the support. 8. What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?: I am pretty much also a support main, so I strongly know the limits of all the champions down there (the supports, adcs, and match ups). I thrive in flex teams and that's why I am G4 in flex, facing people that are plat+ in solo/duo . I am only SIlver 3 in solo atm, but was g5 earlier in the season. I typically do the maximum DPS I can, and most of my games if not #1 for dmg I am top 3. 9. What can you give to the team as a whole? (Can you shotcall?): I am very vocal in letting people know what is up on the map and I can shotcall well since I have been playing this game a long time I basically know everyone's champion limits and timings of everything. 10. Anything else?: I want to join a competitive team, since my club I own has been getting lax on our tryhardness. If I can't find a team I will likely be revamping my "Relax & TryHard FLex 5s Club". I got lax on being the shot caller, now not climbing.. so I am revamping and I will start shot calling again.
: Not wrong. Not wrong at all. I still get the occasional mf support. Feels so bad.
> [{quoted}](name=xToxicOsirisx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tdkKQKoE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-25T22:33:14.905+0000) > > Not wrong. Not wrong at all. I still get the occasional mf support. Feels so bad. I feel you, and its like okay fine.. pick MF support or something like that, but please remember you are the support and supplemental dmg/back up dmg.. you shouldn't be dieing a lot.
SanKakU (NA)
: This might surprise you to know, but even most support mains are trashy. I wouldn't worry too much about the automatically filled supports and instead do what you can to make their dumb strategies work. As long as they are buying a gold income item and trying to make things happen, you should be okay, usually. I mean the chances your enemy has a good support are really bad, so don't worry so much.
> [{quoted}](name=SanKakU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tdkKQKoE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-25T21:37:14.606+0000) > > This might surprise you to know, but even most support mains are trashy. I wouldn't worry too much about the automatically filled supports and instead do what you can to make their dumb strategies work. As long as they are buying a gold income item and trying to make things happen, you should be okay, usually. I mean the chances your enemy has a good support are really bad, so don't worry so much. True that, that is what I try to do, but u get pretty salty when a guy says he is autofill.. then he first times lux and goes 0/10 missing point blank ultimates...
Rioter Comments
: I Need Advise On Malphite.
Malphite is a great champion. He only does well top lane though and support. Jungle his wave clear is way too slow and he cannot solo objectives. He is a great Mid pick vs a primarily AD team. I usually only pick him if their team has 4 ad champions, cause it is just so fun building only armor and watching no one can stop you. LOL{{champion:54}} + {{item:3068}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3143}}
: Just complaining about Duskblade because you know..
I think a nice nerf on the item would just simply making it so u can't rush a bunch of longswords every time you back. You are essentially rewarded for every time you back with whatever gold you have, never behind in dmg even if you died once or twice. So make it a long term commitment if you want to reap the rewards of its uniques, find away to make it so you don't incremental benefits from rushing the item.
JuhnChan (NA)
: 35, 30. semantics. same thing with 5% and 10%. You know Luden's gives 10% right? Anyway. You just mad that people have different opinions as you.
> [{quoted}](name=JuhnChan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tt3mUI6w,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-25T08:37:32.426+0000) > > 35, 30. semantics. same thing with 5% and 10%. You know Luden's gives 10% right? Anyway. > > You just mad that people have different opinions as you. No i'm just mad that in my silver games its proven time and time again that the veigers that don't buy rab cap don't do well, let alone can't delete someone from a team fight turning it into a 5v4 off the bat.. If these guys didn't buy rab cap and were carrying the game, and could actually one shot people by 35-40 mins in i'd be happy. "Viegar is late game", he pops off because you finally get the gold to get rab cap and it sky rockets his ap. All of these games we are waiting for late game veigar...He never shows.. and its cause they don't buy rab cap at all...
: Fed 40% CDR Xerath vs. noob Garen
: Can we stop giving champions zero counterplay?
{{item:3814}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3193}} {{item:3190}} Boom karthus can never ulti u again....
: Insight on how to counter Veigar as an adc
I downvoted, you wanted insight how to play/ vs the champion as an adc.. and resort to nerfing as the solution. If he is standing in the back line.. and he ulted you.. it means you were standing in the front line.. if you were in your back line he couldn't ult you...... Positioning...
Rexxiee (NA)
: Zac ganks are fair, healthy and balanced
For real it was like.. Oh zac has lots off CC, people alrdy regularly ban him... lets give him more cc and make it easier to hit his ult..
: so once again we are blaming a champ and/or ability over the issue with a broken item ? that is what this post is basically is (THE OP not yours) i just love the argument all the time ITS ANTI FUN but in all reality there is very little issue with the mechanic of the ability of Q and the passive crit if it kills the 1st target... the issue is the lethality meta of adcs who can take advantage of the stats early game and snowball cuz of it
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9lB2AX6I,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-07-25T03:55:56.944+0000) > > so once again we are blaming a champ and/or ability over the issue with a broken item ? > > that is what this post is basically is (THE OP not yours) > > i just love the argument all the time ITS ANTI FUN but in all reality there is very little issue with the mechanic of the ability of Q and the passive crit if it kills the 1st target... the issue is the lethality meta of adcs who can take advantage of the stats early game and snowball cuz of it I agree with this guy... I mean the reason I feel I can get so far ahead with MF is because I can spam buying DMG with each back.. only enough for one long sword okay... come back enough for a BF sword? okay.. Only 1100 for a razor? okay.. Back again enough to finish whatever item I want. MF vs draven or Jhin is quite an interesting lane to say the least, it is pretty fun because they do the same....
xMisuto (EUW)
: Do ppl actually know what inting is?
How many times do you think his teammates pinged for his help and he didn't come... Intentional feeding under report likely also entails purposely not helping the team. His strategy was split till death, yea it works sometimes. His teammates also likely pinged warning signs to him several times trying to alert him of danger, yet he still died over and over... So they prob didn't understand his strategy, and when you die several times after multiple warnings, it will look like intentional feeding. Being warned over and over and dieing still over and over is pretty damn close to intentional feeding. So you can also put it this way.. you were INTENTIONALLY WARNED over and over and INTENTIONALLY IGNORED WARNINGS....
Warpes (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BreathNrelaX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9lB2AX6I,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-07-25T02:54:26.146+0000) > > I disagree m8.. her Q isn't any stronger than Lucian's provided its not bouncing off a dying minion. I'm specifically talking about the bouncing off a dying minion part. And not even remotely talking about it's normal damage... It's an ability that exists, and it exists for a reason because players will make it hit. Especially if you're being pressured hard, in a game where there's 6-7 potentially "dying minions" every minute. Just because you can avoid something doesn't make it not need some freaking nerfing. If there was a skillshot in this game that 100-0 anyone anywhere as long as it hit, it wouldn't be perfectly ok just because "you can dodge it". I'll say it again. 1/2 hp with one ability for ANY champ in this game, at level fucking _four,_ is beyond ridiculous.
> [{quoted}](name=Warpes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9lB2AX6I,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-07-25T03:25:02.272+0000) > > I'm specifically talking about the bouncing off a dying minion part. And not even remotely talking about it's normal damage... > > It's an ability that exists, and it exists for a reason because players will make it hit. Especially if you're being pressured hard, in a game where there's 6-7 potentially "dying minions" every minute. > > Just because you can avoid something doesn't make it not need some freaking nerfing. If there was a skillshot in this game that 100-0 anyone anywhere as long as it hit, it wouldn't be perfectly ok just because "you can dodge it". > > I'll say it again. 1/2 hp with one ability for ANY champ in this game, at level fucking _four,_ is beyond ridiculous. Draven can just about get you to 1/2health with 2 auto attacks using his Q................... THough I guess Draven has his own league{{champion:119}} {{item:3812}}
Warpes (NA)
: Can someone explain to me why Miss Fortune is allowed to...
She is a teamfight ability based ADC imo... if u play her enough even if you are fed, you can't really 1v1 any adcs that have kept up in farm mid/late game... _(excluding when MF has duskblade of course, broken...)_
Warpes (NA)
: Can someone explain to me why Miss Fortune is allowed to...
I disagree m8.. her Q isn't any stronger than Lucian's provided its not bouncing off a dying minion.
Sandixcx (NA)
: > THat is the same as saying Soroka doesn't need windspeaker's blessing, she already has enough heals. It isn't the same at all, they're two **completely different champions** using different stats. Do her heals heal more after each time she heals someone? No. But guess what, whenever Veigar kills a minion he gets more AP. Don't get me wrong though, Veigar still gets good use of Rabadon's deathcap. It's just that when you can oneshot people you don't need to start oneshotting them harder. If they have 2k health why should I have to sacrifice survivability to do 3k damage to them? **Veigar can ALREADY do damage and oneshot people** _(which is why you should go for magic pen over raw AP often)_, but his number one weakness is being **squishy and immobile**. Squishy you can't do anything about unless you're going for some weird tank or ROA build, but immobile you **can**. Some people take Stormraider's on him which is fine yea, but you can also take luden's echo. Why would you take this over Rabadon's? For one, you can get to lane faster and roam around the map. Also, like I said, it doesn't have many drawbacks since it gives 100 AP and a passive on it that gives a small but noticeable amount of extra burst. You can also escape ganks and position better. When you play against people that know what they're doing and can punish your mistakes you're going to want more survivability. I hear you said just position better in another post. >Or just position properly and wait that extra 2-3 seconds Why would you make it harder on yourself to position? Veigar already has really low range. The movement speed would allow you to walk up faster and just E or to dodge the skillshots of the flanking Zed or something.
> [{quoted}](name=Emper0r Azir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Tt3mUI6w,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-07-25T00:18:49.631+0000) > > It isn't the same at all, they're two **completely different champions** using different stats. Do her heals heal more after each time she heals someone? No. But guess what, whenever Veigar kills a minion he gets more AP. Don't get me wrong though, Veigar still gets good use of Rabadon's deathcap. It's just that when you can oneshot people you don't need to start oneshotting them harder. If they have 2k health why should I have to sacrifice survivability to do 3k damage to them? > > > **Veigar can ALREADY do damage and oneshot people** _(which is why you should go for magic pen over raw AP often)_, but his number one weakness is being **squishy and immobile**. Squishy you can't do anything about unless you're going for some weird tank or ROA build, but immobile you **can**. Some people take Stormraider's on him which is fine yea, but you can also take luden's echo. Why would you take this over Rabadon's? For one, you can get to lane faster and roam around the map. Also, like I said, it doesn't have many drawbacks since it gives 100 AP and a passive on it that gives a small but noticeable amount of extra burst. You can also escape ganks and position better. When you play against people that know what they're doing and can punish your mistakes you're going to want more survivability. > > > I hear you said just position better in another post. > > Why would you make it harder on yourself to position? Veigar already has really low range. The movement speed would allow you to walk up faster and just E or to dodge the skillshots of the flanking Zed or something. I wish you read my comments below that one.. HE CAN'T ONE SHOT PEOPLE without the deathcap or being far ahead of everyone.. Death cap is so good because even if you did crappy, it doesn't matter because it gives you the ability to one shot people..** "One shot" is used to describe killing enemy champions with little effort and minimal spells (IF NOT 1-2 spells only)** Go play a game of veiger and see if you can "ONE SHOT" a full health champion at 30 mins in without using your FULL COMBO and without DEATH CAP... It wont happen unless you are way way ahead of everyone....
Warpes (NA)
: Can someone explain to me why Miss Fortune is allowed to...
The problem is the guy does not understand that a regular Q ricochet is just like Lucian's Q. WHen the thing it bounces off of dies its much much stronger... just as if you hit a Cait trap.. Don't stand ona cait trap.. u gonna get headshoted.. Stand behind minions or ezreal gonna Q your face... Get ready for sivir's Q , dodge it or its gonna do double dmg when it boomerangs back..... You hit a jhin trap, get rdy for his W or he will root you onto the trap and it explodes under your feet... etc.. etc.. etc... "Oh look that minion is 1 shot do I want gold for a last hit on the minion I want to get or let MF ricochet me" You might sacrifice some health for a regular ricochet to get a minon.. but don't do it for the bonus ricochet. I wont lie though I just started MF and the cooldown on it is a bit busted.. but she does run out of mana quickly, you really have to set those shots up.. its not as easy as it looks.. Of course its easy the other guy sint looking to dodges ricochets..
Show more

BreathNrelaX

Level 116 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion