Lovelle (NA)
: Death's Dance changes
it is a strong item but {{item:3812}} is the east of my worries {{item:3161}} is an item literally designed to be broken and unfun to play against it has zero purpose other than being cancer
: I'd like to see an actual "bard" champion
I'm down for it but Riot is pretty big on not making simplistic champions they need to be really unique in a way ( not saying a bard can't be unique ) but its sort of the same deal why Riot hasnt just made a stealth archer or a Templar or a vampire, and no {{champion:8}} is not a vampire
: Whatever, I just think his kit is really basic and if they did his Q like that it would be so much better. And plus u can only farm well if u have a tiamat.
Not true at all wu has a pretty fluent auto animation hes Q is an auto reset and his E can be used the same way. {{item:3077}} is not an item that helps you far its an item that helps you clear waves reason why {{champion:114}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} buy it not because its hard to farm with them because they suck at wave clear.
Éthreal (NA)
: Witch Hunter Quinn
I honestly LOVE this idea
: Wukong.
You have so little CS because you're bad at farming dont blame the champion for that dude
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U50QW7xJ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T14:24:11.697+0000) > > ok but if you read what I said rank does not matter, MMR for the normal queue does. and if you are with a premade if the game went to great lengths to make the matchmaking 100% even, queue times would be disgustingly long. If you dont want this to happen play ranked. Normals are just for people to just hop in a game and play. As I also said the difference between silver and gold is small especially this season. They did not have that big of an advantaged if there really was one at all. Again if they were plat or above then I would understand your frustration but silver and gold players can duo together in ranked thats how small the difference is. I understand how the system works. I've been playing since season 3. But anyone who doesn't even understand mmr system will think the same as one who does know the system. It's jacked up. I can't have a conversation with you if you can sit here and tell me the match making is fair and never messes up. It would be like me trying to argue with you that a game where there is 1 challenger on each side of the team but everyone else is silver, i bet you would say it's fair because the total mmr of each side is closely even. But this is not a good match making at all because of the skill difference between the challengers and the silvers.
you cant have a conversation with me because you dont read what I say.... I never said it never messes up > It would be like me trying to argue with you that a game where there is 1 challenger on each side of the team but everyone else is silver, i bet you would say it's fair because the total mmr of each side is closely even. if you read what I said then you wouldnt even be saying this. its a fucking normal game get over it nothing is perfect and move on
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U50QW7xJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-18T11:06:27.437+0000) > > So this was a normal game? Normal games have a little more leeway when it comes up to whos being matched with who because its just trying to get you in games quickly normals are there just for fun. Levels and rank don't really matter in normals, normals have their own separate MMR. Best thing I can tell you and you may not like it but if someone beat you because they are better then you need to get better the gap between silver and gold is not that big I would understand if they were plat or diamond. You keep playing to improve sometimes you're gonna get shit on and thats fine best thing to do is have a positive mentality and have the understanding that you are the only thing that is stopping you from improving nothing else. i keep hearing the same thing how it's always my fault im not good enough, but people never actually look at match making and question if it's fair or not when they say stuff like that. The match making is fucking horse's ass. I know this because when I party with my friends, we stomp because the match making is really bad. It's like me and 2 friends premade, and we fight against a team where no one is premade and there's even a pre30 on their team who is running it down because they don't know what they are doing. It's not fun whether i stomp them or they stomp me. I prefer games that are closely equal and not one sided.
ok but if you read what I said rank does not matter, MMR for the normal queue does. and if you are with a premade if the game went to great lengths to make the matchmaking 100% even, queue times would be disgustingly long. If you dont want this to happen play ranked. Normals are just for people to just hop in a game and play. As I also said the difference between silver and gold is small especially this season. They did not have that big of an advantaged if there really was one at all. Again if they were plat or above then I would understand your frustration but silver and gold players can duo together in ranked thats how small the difference is.
: Please god make ranked lvl 60
who cares? They will be placed in low elo with all the other players who just hit level 30 why restrict them just let them play the game....
Qiyanaa (OCE)
: Qiyana bug
I'm just over here like fix the ult hit box..... hell keep it the same size just make the indicator bigger because the current one is lying
: matchmaking
So this was a normal game? Normal games have a little more leeway when it comes up to whos being matched with who because its just trying to get you in games quickly normals are there just for fun. Levels and rank don't really matter in normals, normals have their own separate MMR. Best thing I can tell you and you may not like it but if someone beat you because they are better then you need to get better the gap between silver and gold is not that big I would understand if they were plat or diamond. You keep playing to improve sometimes you're gonna get shit on and thats fine best thing to do is have a positive mentality and have the understanding that you are the only thing that is stopping you from improving nothing else.
: Jhin Wick (drawing)
this is so good wtf
: What is inting?
Its a word that gets thrown around a lot it is some one who is intentionally trying to die and cause the team to lose if you know you are still trying to win the game and not dying on purpose you have nothing to worry about they are just toxic and mute them {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: When is Riot going to revert Malphite back to being a tank?
Its not even that he needs to be "reverted" tanks in general right now are so bad so its actually more viable for him to go full AP than for him to go tank
Mártir (EUW)
: Can we go back to the 'Tank meta'?
I also don't think items like {{item:3285}} or {{item:3147}} should be removed it's not really fair to the champions that really need them for their champion to work
: As a tank player I don't want a tank meta where they just shit on everybody and never die I just want the resistances I buy throughout the entire game to do a little bit more there's just too many efficient ways to deal with a tank than there is the other way around. Once mages buy a {{item:3020}} {{item:3916}} And {{item:3135}} I'm just an AD carry with 4K HP and no damage Conqueror imo makes almost every lane top lane un winnable without a camp from your jungler With the addition of {{item:3071}} just pretty much entirely removes the {{item:3068}} that I buy. And once their AD carry buys a {{item:3036}} I can no longer frontline well at all and lose half my HP before anything even happens. Whenever im top lane I literally just tell my jungler to never gank me and just camp other lanes because even if I get a lead I still lose and just sit back and never fight them and farm. The only goal I really have is to just not let them snowball because bruiser items are fairly expensive so reducing their gold is just the best form of counter play I have. Now Im not saying brusiers shouldnt beat me but at the same time it feels like every matchup is a {{champion:114}} or {{champion:67}} that are borderline impossible to win let alone be fun to any degree.
Pretty much the idea is to just make them so bored that they get impatient and try to dive you lol
Mártir (EUW)
: Can we go back to the 'Tank meta'?
As a tank player I don't want a tank meta where they just shit on everybody and never die I just want the resistances I buy throughout the entire game to do a little bit more there's just too many efficient ways to deal with a tank than there is the other way around. Once mages buy a {{item:3020}} {{item:3916}} And {{item:3135}} I'm just an AD carry with 4K HP and no damage Conqueror imo makes almost every lane top lane un winnable without a camp from your jungler With the addition of {{item:3071}} just pretty much entirely removes the {{item:3068}} that I buy. And once their AD carry buys a {{item:3036}} I can no longer frontline well at all and lose half my HP before anything even happens. Whenever im top lane I literally just tell my jungler to never gank me and just camp other lanes because even if I get a lead I still lose and just sit back and never fight them and farm. The only goal I really have is to just not let them snowball because bruiser items are fairly expensive so reducing their gold is just the best form of counter play I have. Now Im not saying brusiers shouldnt beat me but at the same time it feels like every matchup is a {{champion:114}} or {{champion:67}} that are borderline impossible to win let alone be fun to any degree.
: RENEKTON ADC / LEONA SUPPORT
Try {{champion:201}} too me and my friend did this it was pretty fun
axilirate (EUW)
: Yasyo windwall but projectile.
: I've done that
Make sure when you fill out the ticket and go back to it in a few minutes and comment on it and say you want to have a real person to look at this to mark the ticket as unsolved and get rid of the stupid blitz crank bot
: keeping in mind that support will NOT tell you the result of their investigation
They won't but if you also report them from the end game screen and go to support it will end up telling you the instant feed back report if they were banned. this is what I do often to ensure a player gets banned when their actions are done without reasonable doubt
: Does reporting a player really do something
the system does not tell you if the player was left off with a warning ( so being their first offense) and im sure a lot of the times the system doesnt figure it out best place to go is fill support ticket and report them
Juice (EUNE)
: Tanks are already here and among the top win rates in game.
They are ok in the jungle because they wont be absolutely abused in lane like top lane tanks but all im really seeing is {{champion:20}} {{champion:36}} and {{champion:106}} I cant count {{champion:54}} because people are just building him full AP and not tank, only further proving the point that tanks are weak.
: Why damage is so high now
What often happens is when a champion is weak people assume said champion needs buff when in reality said champion is actually fair but not absurdly broken as the meta champions.
: Wukong is trash
wukong needs a rework not buffs...
: Thanks for all the responses! I think my favorites for some champions are (and im only focusing on the two lanes since I feel the others have obvious choices and already have plenty): Top: {{champion:114}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:39}} and for a male i'd go with {{champion:98}} (Nice, positive male figure and kit and his spirit blade can be his power-channel). Jungle: {{champion:60}} (Villain), {{champion:254}} and unpopular opinion i'd say {{champion:203}}, (her theme is already awesome by itself and her power can be in wolf) and for a male {{champion:141}} (Villain) or maybe {{champion:80}} (hero, but he doesn't really fit the star guardian aesthetic, but I think he's hot so would love to see him in costume, lol)
If they make Kayle a Star Guardian I'm going to be mad... Does not fit her character what so ever
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vAN8uVNh,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T18:46:18.580+0000) > > Stop saying her early game is weak it just isnt {{champion:10}} early game is weak {{champion:38}} early is weak {{champion:28}} early is weak {{champion:75}} early is weak Are you seriously saying that she can compete with {{champion:119}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:236}} early game? Those adc do damage early, not her. If Kai sa leaves lane with two items than you deserve to lose.
She has the tools from her overloaded kit to do so also just because there are things strong early doesn't make her have a weak early game she is just weaker in those matchups her early game is on the same level as {{champion:67}} hardly any adcs are ACTUALLY weak at all early game.there is a reason she has a 37% pick rate and Draven has a 3% and cait has a 14%. Numbers don't lie the champ is clearly too strong.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vAN8uVNh,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T10:53:11.693+0000) > > Did you actually say she's weak to assassins? When she can build both {{item:3026}} and {{item:3157}}? This is false. > > All adcs can do damage if they have peel... > > So kaisa > > Has no CC > > Can't take towers as fast > > Can't auto once before coming out of stealth > > > Silly me what was a I thinking? She can't do these few little things. How could I think she was overloaded with these insane weaknesses? Those are her last two items and she gets to the that point that's your fault for not ending the game sooner or your adc fault for not taking advantage of her bad early game. Also,most adc have safety too when they build {{item:3026}} and {{item:3072}}. Plus double armor item is not going to defend her against a full late game combo from Zed, Talon, or Fizz without any health.
Stop saying her early game is weak it just isnt {{champion:10}} early game is weak {{champion:38}} early is weak {{champion:28}} early is weak {{champion:75}} early is weak
Yuumster (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHAfyl8c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-14T15:47:59.170+0000) > > I wish it would be this easy I hate these people just as much as you but this would cause more problems they it would be worth. > > I live in Florida and my power tends to go out from time to time because of the weather down here and if that happens one too many times and I get perma banned being pissed would be a DRASTIC understatement. i think the system needs a change then because games can be made in as little as fb and some gives up lol.. they have a system where if you were afk to long on the winning side you still lose lp from leaver system even tho you won... why is it so hard to reverse the system for the opposing team with afk the 4 teammates who suffer get losss prevented and mister leaver suffers the loss lp?
> [{quoted}](name=Yuumster,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iHAfyl8c,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-14T15:57:22.219+0000) > > i think the system needs a change then because games can be made in as little as fb and some gives up lol.. they have a system where if you were afk to long on the winning side you still lose lp from leaver system even tho you won... > > why is it so hard to reverse the system for the opposing team with afk the 4 teammates who suffer get losss prevented and mister leaver suffers the loss lp? Because mister leaver doesn't need to leave the game most people just sit around in fountain to avoid getting leaver buster
Razor123 (EUNE)
: Permanently Banned
Mercy stays the hand of justice enjoy your ban! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: The reason no one wants to jungle
This is just so stupid even if it was even the slightest bit true Lee sin inst the only carry jungler {{champion:28}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:104}}
Yuumster (NA)
: Can we just make afking perma ban worthy for abit?
I wish it would be this easy I hate these people just as much as you but this would cause more problems they it would be worth. I live in Florida and my power tends to go out from time to time because of the weather down here and if that happens one too many times and I get perma banned being pissed would be a DRASTIC understatement.
: NERF THIS FUCKING STUN ON ASHE
You mean the only thing she's really good for? That stun? Yeah no.
Regaly (NA)
: If you are not playing to have fun, please do not play rank.
You know I just recently had a game were my botlane managed to give a kaisa like 10 kills in 10 minutes and my midlaner go 0 5 who was threatening to leave if we didn't ff at 15. But he got a shut down and ended up staying and we ended up winning. It's almost like 90% of what it takes to win is positivity. It sounds corny it sound fake but it's true I try so hard to defuse mental boomers but they are the reason why I lose a good chunk of my games and it's sad.
: Akali isn't fun anymore.
Imagine being this selfish...
: well, another way to look at it, you realize kog-maw would be S+ tier if it were a basic ability, right? it's starting range is double caitlynn's auto attack range at 100 damage for 40 mana(starting) on a 2 , 1.5, 1 second cooldown ? its damage also increases based on missing health and then doubles the maximum of the increased damage if they are below 40% health it's an ult for a reason and it's a good one too. Other champions like Corki and Karthus barely come close to its damage potential for their spam, long ranged abilities now, the champions you mentioned make high impact plays with a sudden burst. Ashe is utility marksman, so her ultimate is a very strong crowd control. Fiddlesticks flash-ults or hides in the bushes. Pyke uses an execute and vayne buffs herself like crazy Kog-maw is THE LONG RANGE CHAMP...he is THE LIVING ARTILLERY...all of his abilties are long range and he spreads himself out. He makes a huge impact because anywhere between 1300 and 1800 range from him, you could be receiving constant damage. Kog-mage (Ap-kogmaw) is actually absurdly powerful in this regard you're comparing apples to oranges. He's not a burst champ or a sudden play champ, he's a "Watch the skies, i'm gunning for you!" champ {{champion:126}} and {{champion:60}} do not even HAVE ultimates, and yet they are absurdly powerful in their own regard, increasing their ability count to six instead of 4
Let's take a step back I'm not saying Kogs ultimate is bad I'm not saying he should have stronger more impactful one I'm not saying he can't do damage What I'm saying is kaisa is an overall better champion because she brings way more to the table. Yes, Kog can do some serious damage but so can kiasa and she can do it better and safer and doesn't require a {{champion:117}} to be really strong. Having a ton of range is good but in the current state of the game range is not nearly as good as it was before since all meta champions are able to clear distances very quickly.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GHPLc64d,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:51:50.247+0000) > > Okay that's great she looks similar to the Janna skin doesn't matter because I know it's nami because of her tail So every red head in the game must be Miss Fortune. Of course not because usually you can find at least two things that tell you its a miss fortune skin. Saying a tail is all that is needed is such wasted potential and basic and all around boring. Nami deserves better than to only be defined by ONE thing when everyone gets at least two. Nami was cheated in this skin and was reduced to a disney mermaid. I hope future skins make up for this atrocity
> [{quoted}](name=DutchessPsyche,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GHPLc64d,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T10:06:57.351+0000) > > So every red head in the game must be Miss Fortune. Of course not because usually you can find at least two things that tell you its a miss fortune skin. Saying a tail is all that is needed is such wasted potential and basic and all around boring. Nami deserves better than to only be defined by ONE thing when everyone gets at least two. Nami was cheated in this skin and was reduced to a disney mermaid. I hope future skins make up for this atrocity Her tail, her staff and the way she holds it, the way she stands in this case floats. It would take a blind person to look at both Janna and nami in these skins and say they are the same and hard to distinguish. WHO TF CARES if she looks like a mermaid? Again Fizz is a fucking dog in one of his skins and no one is complaining get over yourself the skin is fine you just feel the need to nitpick bullshit no one cares about this is so stupid lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vAN8uVNh,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-12T21:32:28.127+0000) > > {{champion:145}} > > High Sustained Damage > > High Burst > > Builds no lethality because she doesn't need to > > Stealth > > %HP damage > > Movement Speed Steroid > > Attack Speed Steroid > > Long Ranged Dash > > Long Ranged Nuke > > Huge shield > > Double Scaling on 3 of her abilities > > Mixed Damage > > Kai sa = Overloaded Short range, needs time to scale, weak to assassins, weak to team ult's like {{champion:21}} {{champion:29}}, expensive items, other adc's will hit just as hard late game if they have peel like Draven, jinx, vayne, twitch, kog, and she has no cc that can turn a fight around like jinx, Draven, vayne, jhin, xayah, cait, and Ashe. Also she can't melt towers as well as Trist, cait, and Jinx. She's also can't attack while she's in stealth like Twitch or Vayne.
Did you actually say she's weak to assassins? When she can build both {{item:3026}} and {{item:3157}}? This is false. All adcs can do damage if they have peel... So kaisa Has no CC Can't take towers as fast Can't auto once before coming out of stealth Silly me what was a I thinking? She can't do these few little things. How could I think she was overloaded with these insane weaknesses?
: Riven buffs
Pro play buff sorry dude the 99% of other people who play this game dont matter
: I am disappointed with this new Nami Skin, and know there will be more skins like it
Skin looks fine to me skins are supposed to be from alternate universes she doesn't need to be a full on fish I mean they did make Fizz a dog and theirs nothing wrong with that because I can still tell its Fizz. I can still tell its Nami.
: Kai Sa: Auto attack Based High sustained damage **Ranged** Builds no lethality/magic pen I'd accept called her a mage but definitely not an assassin. Pyke: Multiple forms of CC Sustain Gives gold to allies =support assassin. Jax: Bulky (3k + HP) Defensive abilities High sustainable damage Starts weak and ends strong (opposite to assassins) Jax = fighter
{{champion:145}} High Sustained Damage High Burst Builds no lethality because she doesn't need to Stealth %HP damage Movement Speed Steroid Attack Speed Steroid Long Ranged Dash Long Ranged Nuke Huge shield Double Scaling on 3 of her abilities Mixed Damage Kai sa = Overloaded
: Prestige points
what that guy said
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1dHG5fLe,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T16:02:23.303+0000) > > I know the waist is an issue her spine though? How is it broken? > > I can see why someone wouldn't like the visor it's not pink though. > > I agree they could've don't better with the jacket especially someone like jinx > > Maybe my idea of a bad skin is just different because it really doesn't look that bad to me especially in game Well to achieve that pose you'd have to brake your spine. Like her waist moves but the rest of her body doesn't that's just weird and unnatural even for a project skin. (btw I'm colorblind)
> [{quoted}](name=Darvasi2500,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1dHG5fLe,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T19:19:40.645+0000) > > Well to achieve that pose you'd have to brake your spine. Like her waist moves but the rest of her body doesn't that's just weird and unnatural even for a project skin. (btw I'm colorblind) you know whats funny so am I but I think you got it worse XD
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1dHG5fLe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T10:29:17.485+0000) > > I agree with the emotes butI still will never understand how people think that skin is so bad I just dont see whats wrong with it lol a hideous skin is like Defender Leona or Sewn Chaos Orianna This makes me sad because I wanted to buy project:jinx when I heard about it, then I looked at the skin and waited for riot because they said they'll do something about the skin. Well guess what? They didn't do anything so it still sucks... Here's why: The splash art is awful compared to the other project skins it came with (Her spine is basically broken). And the mask looks stupid. It's like if you'd ask a 5 year old to make a pink batman mask. Also the jacket is just like project:jhin's except it's worse. Trust me I would really like that skin to look good because I love the idea of a project jinx but this is not it. This just a scuffed battle boss jinx unintentionally put into the wrong skinline. I don't know why this skin turned out so poorly maybe it was just that a lot of players were excited about it because of the project jinx fanart that came like 2 months before the event, but the only thing they'd have to do to make the skin acceptable is to change the mask. (This is one of the main reasons as to why I don't have any hope for skins anymore, if a skin sucks it'll suck because riot doesn't care whether you like the skin or not they know very well that there's going to be a lot of die-hard mains who'll buy it even if it's worse then all the other skins for that champ.) {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Darvasi2500,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1dHG5fLe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T12:35:56.442+0000) > > This makes me sad because I wanted to buy project:jinx when I heard about it, then I looked at the skin and waited for riot because they said they'll do something about the skin. Well guess what? They didn't do anything so it still sucks... > > Here's why: > The splash art is awful compared to the other project skins it came with (Her spine is basically broken). > And the mask looks stupid. It's like if you'd ask a 5 year old to make a pink batman mask. > Also the jacket is just like project:jhin's except it's worse. > Trust me I would really like that skin to look good because I love the idea of a project jinx but this is not it. This just a scuffed battle boss jinx unintentionally put into the wrong skinline. > > I don't know why this skin turned out so poorly maybe it was just that a lot of players were excited about it because of the project jinx fanart that came like 2 months before the event, but the only thing they'd have to do to make the skin acceptable is to change the mask. > > (This is one of the main reasons as to why I don't have any hope for skins anymore, if a skin sucks it'll suck because riot doesn't care whether you like the skin or not they know very well that there's going to be a lot of die-hard mains who'll buy it even if it's worse then all the other skins for that champ.) > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} I know the waist is an issue her spine though? How is it broken? I can see why someone wouldn't like the visor it's not pink though. I agree they could've don't better with the jacket especially someone like jinx Maybe my idea of a bad skin is just different because it really doesn't look that bad to me especially in game
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GHPLc64d,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T07:33:53.407+0000) > > no its not like saying that.... if you take away misfortunes guns then she also has her hat > > {{champion:267}} tail is like > {{champion:222}} Hair > {{champion:34}} entire body > {{champion:201}} Shield > {{champion:164}} Legs > {{champion:22}} Bow > {{champion:141}} Scythe > {{champion:10}} Wings > {{champion:105}} ears and staff > {{champion:78}} pigtails > {{champion:19}} thingy on his back what ever tf it is > > namis model is like no other champion looks like her This model specifically is LITERALLY Janna with a tail. They didn't try to differentiate them in the slightest. Also I disagree with it only being one aspect. Jinx without 2 weapons is abnormal. She specifically has two. A lot of champions have TWO DOS 2 things that are consistent in their skin designs. Pay more attention because it is there.
> [{quoted}](name=DutchessPsyche,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GHPLc64d,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T17:08:09.142+0000) > > This model specifically is LITERALLY Janna with a tail. They didn't try to differentiate them in the slightest. Also I disagree with it only being one aspect. Jinx without 2 weapons is abnormal. She specifically has two. A lot of champions have TWO DOS 2 things that are consistent in their skin designs. Pay more attention because it is there. Okay that's great she looks similar to the Janna skin doesn't matter because I know it's nami because of her tail
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9aQpcEVx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-11T03:24:24.550+0000) > > people never seem to look past damage Kog is insanely immobile mediocre form of self peel and not true ultimate ability > > {{champion:145}} Has > 1. double scaling on 3 of her abilites Q W and R > 2. %HP damage > 3. Movement Speed steroid > 4. Attack Speed steroid > 5. Stealth > 6. Huge shield > 7. Long range dash > 8. One of the best consistent damage in the game > 9. High Burst > 10. can build both {{item:3157}} and {{item:3026}} and still do insane damage > > {{champion:145}} is objectively a better champion than {{champion:96}} > > {{champion:96}} was literally made to destroy tanks he better damn be better at it all kog brings is damage nothing else and disgustingly immobile and almost always requires someone like a {{champion:117}} or a {{champion:40}} Which ability have percent dmg
Her passive 15% +2.5% for every 100 AP of the targets missing health
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnVT1Z3f,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-09T04:17:52.807+0000) > > How am I making fun of them? Because I said they needed glasses? If you can not read anything in the new UI then I'm sorry but you really do need glasses. > > The statement I quoted was that he said it was harder to read and I questioned how it was harder to read. You lack understanding because 'read' has different meanings similar to 'comprehend' and you were too stupid to understand that. Your explanation clearly states that you didn't 'comprehend' it, but you still suggest glasses to whom it may concern, who might already be wearing glasses, insulting that person further. That is what makes you disgusting and worthless. So, here are some advice for you : 1. If you can't understand what he is saying then I'm sorry you should study English. 2. If you think WHAT YOU SAID would sound like a pure advice from heart then I'm sorry you need to go see a psychiatrist and make sure you are not a psychopath. Or just take this advice: Cut your internet and stay home forever. I am saying this with most sincere concerns (for all other livings on the earth.) Having problem with "reading my mind" whether I am saying this with sincerity? Take your own words and make sure you have your glasses on!
> [{quoted}](name=RichPruneKOR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnVT1Z3f,comment-id=00010000000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T06:25:40.089+0000) > > You lack understanding because 'read' has different meanings similar to 'comprehend' and you were too stupid to understand that. Your explanation clearly states that you didn't 'comprehend' it, but you still suggest glasses to whom it may concern, who might already be wearing glasses, insulting that person further. That is what makes you disgusting and worthless. > > So, here are some advice for you : > 1. If you can't understand what he is saying then I'm sorry you should study English. > 2. If you think WHAT YOU SAID would sound like a pure advice from heart then I'm sorry you need to go see a psychiatrist and make sure you are not a psychopath. > > Or just take this advice: Cut your internet and stay home forever. I am saying this with most sincere concerns (for all other livings on the earth.) > Having problem with "reading my mind" whether I am saying this with sincerity? Take your own words and make sure you have your glasses on! He literally said it was "harder to read" everything in the new UI is literally layed out in front of you nothing is difficult to read. If you can not read what's there if you can not understand what is there that is not to the fault of the UI the UI is neat and clear nothing is out of place. It's not difficult to read in anyway shape or form. It's sad though you'd would go through all of that petty ass insulting in a desprate atempt to hurt my feelings because I said to someone they need glasses... But let the world I'm so sorry for being "disgusting and worthless" because I said somone needed glasses lol this is fucking rediculose XD
: how is an enormous range nuke of poke not an ultimate ability? it's on 1 second (if that) cooldown and hits harder the more weakened they are
Because it's on the level of a basic ability its not really impactful as other ultimates just another thing he throws out for damage it's not a {{champion:22}} ult its not {{champion:9}} ult its not {{champion:555}} ult its not {{champion:67}} ult does that make sense?
: > [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6bWTzBGu,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T02:28:37.965+0000) > > its not really on the same level {{champion:16}} makes it INSANELY hard to kill her team because how good her heals are it would just make soraka WAAAAAAAAAAAY too strong and have very little to no counter play at all Kill her? She does nothing more than heal and some cc. How would you feel about a 800 gp tank item that says "You take 40% less damage?" As an adc or mid lane what do you build against that? Just more damage?
And when her team does what they are supposed to do and peels for her then what? What happens when she buys a {{item:3157}} so you can't dive her? Getting an item that ignores greavious wounds removes the counter play of healing if there were such an item why would you ever buy a heal cut if it won't do the thing you bought it to do? Soraka right now is already one of the best supports in the game currently given that you can buy that 800 gold item. This how things become over powered don't fix stuff that isn't broken leave it be.
: What should I learn to play?
Mid 100% similar champions some supports can even get away with going mid since its a short lane like {{champion:40}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:63}}
: EMOTE GRIPE
I agree with the emotes butI still will never understand how people think that skin is so bad I just dont see whats wrong with it lol a hideous skin is like Defender Leona or Sewn Chaos Orianna
Show more

BrightWîngs

Level 342 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion