LF Annie (NA)
: at least you're in college, im praying i get the job i have an interview for thursday or i might be posting from stolen wifi when im sleeping ina mcdonalds parking lot at 2 am
> [{quoted}](name=LF Annie,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=qAPt16Ej,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-12T18:38:21.523+0000) > > at least you're in college, im praying i get the job i have an interview for thursday or i might be posting from stolen wifi when im sleeping ina mcdonalds parking lot at 2 am Good luck on the interview :) McD parking lot is already packed with homeless people.
Kythers (NA)
: im 27 and I have no idea which option to tick
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oXqEQsZa,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-12-12T19:54:06.119+0000) > > im 27 and I have no idea which option to tick There's 2 you can pick :) ... Woops
: "You're only level 37, what do you know?"
Rioter Comments
: You have 14 year old friends?
> [{quoted}](name=Goddess Sentinel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oXqEQsZa,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-12T19:01:30.783+0000) > > You have 14 year old friends? people i added or added me from games. _<Removed by Moderation -- don't mention that please>_
Jikker (NA)
: For the record, no we're not all that way and the fact we're all stereotyped that way is the reason many bright young individuals are working their butts off in retail and fast food trying to build a resume and make a living until maybe an employer that is looking for 3+ years experience on an entry level job will glance their way. When everyone is stereotyped as lazy entitled idiots, employers will glance at the birth year and automatically assume which makes it harder for the ones who wish to work to crack through the barrier standing in their way. I know many who are idiots and I know many who are truly some of the more brilliant people I've met who are sitting unemployed because there aren't enough jobs on the workforce they qualify for due to absurd experience requirements. For instance, my one friend is great with computers plus a hard worker and has been working a basic data entry job for years while constantly applying and interviewing to get higher positions. Three times now, the position has been taken away from him due to someone way older applying. Heck, at my dad's work, some guy retired at 65 and kept coming back and retiring again at least 5 times (no joke) each time taking the position from a younger person just trying to make their way in the world. And don't get me started on the NPS..... Ironic that they older folks call Millenials lazy yet are the ones that won't even give them the chance to prove otherwise. Yeah I know this whole post is a joke, but it's hard to take as a joke when I see people in my age category that haven't even touched a smart phone (I own a flip phone myself) or who work three jobs trying to move up in the world but being wrecked by stereotypes like this and ludicrous requirements. And people wonder why this generation has high levels of depression. It's just sad that people think it's funny to wreck the image of an entire generation taking down the future leaders and brilliant minds with the idiots. /rant
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fHN9KKT3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-12T18:34:29.916+0000) > > For the record, no we&#x27;re not all that way and the fact we&#x27;re all stereotyped that way is the reason many bright young individuals are working their butts off in retail and fast food trying to build a resume and make a living until maybe an employer that is looking for 3+ years experience on an entry level job will glance their way. When everyone is stereotyped as lazy entitled idiots, employers will glance at the birth year and automatically assume which makes it harder for the ones who wish to work to crack through the barrier standing in their way. > > I know many who are idiots and I know many who are truly some of the more brilliant people I&#x27;ve met who are sitting unemployed because there aren&#x27;t enough jobs on the workforce they qualify for due to absurd experience requirements. For instance, my one friend is great with computers plus a hard worker and has been working a basic data entry job for years while constantly applying and interviewing to get higher positions. Three times now, the position has been taken away from him due to someone way older applying. Heck, at my dad&#x27;s work, some guy retired at 65 and kept coming back and retiring again at least 5 times (no joke) each time taking the position from a younger person just trying to make their way in the world. And don&#x27;t get me started on the NPS..... Ironic that they older folks call Millenials lazy yet are the ones that won&#x27;t even give them the chance to prove otherwise. > > Yeah I know this whole post is a joke, but it&#x27;s hard to take as a joke when I see people in my age category that haven&#x27;t even touched a smart phone (I own a flip phone myself) or who work three jobs trying to move up in the world but being wrecked by stereotypes like this and ludicrous requirements. And people wonder why this generation has high levels of depression. It&#x27;s just sad that people think it&#x27;s funny to wreck the image of an entire generation taking down the future leaders and brilliant minds with the idiots. > > /rant Move to idaho. Theres tons of jobs here for entitled idiots like myself. In the last 2 years I've been a full time programmer, full time underwriter and I quit both jobs just cuz I was tired of them. It's also cheap living. I'm gonna take a couple months off to do nothing then I know whenever I feel like it I can just get another job just cuz I have a degree in something lol. Idaho baby,,, come chill here :)
LF Annie (NA)
: im unemployed if riot needs to hire no-lifes that spend too much time on league to write about the nothing really important stuff about pro's are doing, i'll take $ 15 an hour {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=LF Annie,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=qAPt16Ej,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-12T18:29:44.066+0000) > > im unemployed if riot needs to hire no-lifes that spend too much time on league to write about the nothing really important stuff about pro&#x27;s are doing, i&#x27;ll take $ 15 an hour {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I just left my job a week ago to go back to finish college. hooray for the unemployed :)
Bârd (NA)
: League should start using phone registration for season 8.
Then what do all the 12 year olds do? :) That's like half the player base.
  Rioter Comments
: Best Riven NA was like 14 and was a challenger Riven streamer
> [{quoted}](name=SKRRRRRRAT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oXqEQsZa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-12T18:10:07.807+0000) > > Best Riven NA was like 14 and was a challenger Riven streamer That is just wild. I wonder though if there's any challenger players that are like 30 or 40 years old lol :) Pinkward looks like hes 40 but hes only like 20 or something haha.
: i have never won a ranked game because of an enemy trolling or afk.
Rioter Comments
Proxy345 (NA)
: Dear all Millennials!!
This is very accurate. Millennials think they're all geniuses and deserve a 100k salary out of high school. Then they find out they suck at life and have an early mid life crisis.
Barkley (NA)
: We do, but this is a whole new animal. In previous pre-seasons, the boards would be spammed with one or two issues. Right now you've got: - BE sucks - Leveling sucks - Yasuo is cancer - Zoe is cancer - Runes are imbalanced - Towers suck - The community is more toxic than ever - Riot is buffing people that don't need buffs. - Riot is nerfing people that don't need nerfs. - Riot is re-working people that don't need re-works. - Rioters are legitimately arguing like children with people all over the boards over stupid shit. - Games are too snowbally - Tanks do too much damage - Bruisers don't exist - ADCs do too much damage - Mages not named Xerath or Zoe don't exist - 80% of the champion pool isn't even played - Champion Mastery is too expensive - The client is buggy - The minimap is buggy (big blue squares) Just to name a few things people are complaining about. I'm sure there's more. There are sweeping issues that majorly impact the enjoyability of the game. Its not just one or two things exclusive to 1 or 2 champions or 1 or 2 roles, or a particular queue or game mode... Its fucking EVERYTHING.
> [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ug3ELAoZ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-12-10T22:04:30.550+0000) > > We do, but this is a whole new animal. In previous pre-seasons, the boards would be spammed with one or two issues. > > Right now you&#x27;ve got: > - BE sucks > - Leveling sucks > - Yasuo is cancer > - Zoe is cancer > - Runes are imbalanced > - Towers suck > - The community is more toxic than ever > - Riot is buffing people that don&#x27;t need buffs. > - Riot is nerfing people that don&#x27;t need nerfs. > - Riot is re-working people that don&#x27;t need re-works. > - Rioters are legitimately arguing like children with people all over the boards over stupid shit. > - Games are too snowbally > - Tanks do too much damage > - Bruisers don&#x27;t exist > - ADCs do too much damage > - Mages not named Xerath or Zoe don&#x27;t exist > - 80% of the champion pool isn&#x27;t even played > - Champion Mastery is too expensive > - The client is buggy > - The minimap is buggy (big blue squares) > > Just to name a few things people are complaining about. I&#x27;m sure there&#x27;s more. > > There are sweeping issues that majorly impact the enjoyability of the game. Its not just one or two things exclusive to 1 or 2 champions or 1 or 2 roles, or a particular queue or game mode... > > Its fucking EVERYTHING. people always complain about everything. especially when they're not winning as much as theyd like then its their scapegoat. thats why hashinshin bitched so much around the time he demoted to diamond 5.
: More toxic players as i get higher levels
The toxicity does not go away ever. It is present in all ranks 1-30 including games against bots and from bronze to challenger. The only thing that changes is the quality and validity of the flame.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lulu Support Tilts Me
Apparently you've never been a very fed carry trying to kill enemy backline with lulu polymorphing you and shielding, and ulting her carry that knocks you up then exhausts you after the 2 second polymorph ends.
: 5 stages of grief.
@mod plz move to "memes and games"
Waý (NA)
: Opinion on yasuo buffs
I mean, he is complete garbage right now and you're right about each aspect. 1.25 mr per lvl is tons considering many champs dont even get mr per lvl and base mr is very low for almost all champs right now.
: Who came up with the new rune system? and whyyyyyy?
They were something different to get used to. But like anyone who knows anything about the game would say they are a great change. Maybe you're really just disturbed by the imbalance of the preseason. There are always tons of imbalances this time of year. I would agree it was a very well balanced game right before the preseason though.
alasarcher (EUNE)
: Nah. They dont need to touch matchmaking system in ranked. Smurfs arent that big of an issue as you try to make them.
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J5Kqw3Ik,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-12T12:29:42.216+0000) > > Nah. They dont need to touch matchmaking system in ranked. Smurfs arent that big of an issue as you try to make them. i wouldnt say its a huge issue, but its something that i feel may as well be improved on.
: I mean ranked and normal game MMR are completely separate for a good reason. My ranked MMR is way higher than my normal and ARAM mmr, because I don't play to win in Norms. I try goofy builds and flashy plays, whereas in ranked I don't do stupid things on a regular basis. Honestly, the change isn't a bad suggestion, because placements for new players need to be fixed regardless. Most first-time ranked players find themselves winning 5/10, getting placed in silver 5, and plummeting down to Bronze 3 or 4 within a couple months, because the difference from their normal game MMR and Silver 5 skill floor is massive.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonTroopBeta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=J5Kqw3Ik,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-12T12:26:19.717+0000) > > I mean ranked and normal game MMR are completely separate for a good reason. My ranked MMR is way higher than my normal and ARAM mmr, because I don&#x27;t play to win in Norms. I try goofy builds and flashy plays, whereas in ranked I don&#x27;t do stupid things on a regular basis. > > Honestly, the change isn&#x27;t a bad suggestion, because placements for new players need to be fixed regardless. Most first-time ranked players find themselves winning 5/10, getting placed in silver 5, and plummeting down to Bronze 3 or 4 within a couple months, because the difference from their normal game MMR and Silver 5 skill floor is massive. In most cases though, right, people play normals or bots to 30, then they will go straight to ranked games. I only mean to say that initially the system uses your normals mmr. Normals mmr would have no relation to ranked mmr and vice versa, other than to give an initial mmr to put a player in a spot that is close to where they belong.
Rioter Comments
: LF Bronze/Low Silver Players to Duo with in ranked that aren’t noobs
: > Was warwick main, amumu main, morgana main, evelynn main, shaco main You like zero skill / high strategy incredibly obnoxious champs?
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WR4GEoAx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-12-11T04:14:52.138+0000) > > You like zero skill / high strategy incredibly obnoxious champs? You know there's a lot more to the game than manipulating zed shadows and canceling lucian animations. That kind of micro play is really negligible in comparison to doing things like managing waves, team fighting correctly, dodging skillshots, playing off of cooldowns, 1v3 outplays for youtube, getting good back timings, etc... You were probably just having fun with that comment, but just saying bro.
Rioter Comments
: Diamond's of League... how did you feel once you won your Platinum series and becoming Diamond?
going from silver to gold was harder for me the first time than going plat to d5(which im hardstuck in forever). when i did first get it it was kind of surreal but kind of like whatever also. there is no real reward the game is just kind of fun and a great time killer while im waiting to die of old age
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 5 Teeto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-06T10:37:16.859+0000) > > u probably would have more success just never typing. nobody likes any kind of criticism in chat. probably would make a better playing experience for you too. This is true but patting the dog on the head because it shits on your floor is not going to get it to stop shitting on your floor.
> [{quoted}](name=Unknown101,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nGsFRAa0,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-12-07T04:51:24.298+0000) > > This is true but patting the dog on the head because it shits on your floor is not going to get it to stop shitting on your floor. u play one game with most people. u will never teach anyone a lesson but urself. and plz stop that hillbilly talk lol
: Cool. This thread is so helpful. Instead of complaining and raging, offer some solutions on how to nerf the champions. Definately got a downvote from me.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowParker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xciURPwp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-06T17:17:03.726+0000) > > Cool. This thread is so helpful. > > Instead of complaining and raging, offer some solutions on how to nerf the champions. > > Definately got a downvote from me. I downvoted ur mothers mmmm <>
CÍown (NA)
: Gold Jungle Main looking for a duo
nice game. better luck next time ;)
Cocho (NA)
: cuz u r a teeto main kappa and if someone has taken their life, its a mix of irl things too. So we'd probably never hear about one. A happy person with a good job, girlfriend, and great relationships with friends and family wouldnt just suddenly end it because xxPOOPERQUICKSCOPE69xx told him to kys for going 0/8, feeding yasuo lol
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QgVdKMne,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-06T13:56:57.876+0000) > > cuz u r a teeto main kappa > > and if someone has taken their life, its a mix of irl things too. So we&#x27;d probably never hear about one. > > A happy person with a good job, girlfriend, and great relationships with friends and family wouldnt just suddenly end it because xxPOOPERQUICKSCOPE69xx told him to kys for going 0/8, feeding yasuo lol well i have lived a wonderful life and have some grandchildren gathered round me but i have a noose around my neck and a bucket under my feet due to someone telling me to "kys". I looked up what that meant on the internet, and it said to commit suicide. I feel i must end my life prematurely with only 17 grandchildren and one great-grandchild. I have brain cancer and diabetes but the doctors said it was fine and not to worry about it and my wife loves me and i love my job even more than i love her. I've been employed at the same school for 63 years and loved every moment. But i feel i need to follow the advice of the young ones on here. good bye :*
: Did patch 7.24 already happen?
nobody will ever know until next january
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Super unsatisfied with the support
Haven't you heard? Rito sucks at life. Always and in every facet :)
: Juggernauts and fighters, stop crying!
Wow. They even threw in a new Jax skin as a token of apology for his appalling 50.5 win rate this patch. Hashinshin will be happy maybe? :)
Rioter Comments
Anonagon (NA)
: Okay, that makes sense. Do you think that the better scaling and better ability to use as harass are a worthwhile tradeoff for the inability to heal off minions?
> [{quoted}](name=Anonagon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwmZyAOZ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-06T11:23:00.238+0000) > > Okay, that makes sense. > > Do you think that the better scaling and better ability to use as harass are a worthwhile tradeoff for the inability to heal off minions? It seems like it makes her a more interactive champion. Now she has incentive to fight her enemy laner rather than just w minions and sit back with a spell shield waiting to get outscaled. She could maybe get some decent heal off the wraiths camp or even scuttle though. It also seems like this could be an attempt to make her a viable jungler, which would be interesting. Her kit would be nice for a jungler if she had decent jungle clear and sustain -- i think she may have enough with this.
: Graves Patch
Maybe patch 7.420 woulda worked. The Evelynn rework release patch shoulda been 7.69, though i think this is the same patch maybe hehe.
Anonagon (NA)
: Not understanding 7.24 Morg changes
Morgana scales better with this passive. Now it is more viable to filter resources into her more quickly as a solo laner. The CDR reduction change on w will allow morgana to use it to harass in lane, without losing too much clearing pressure. I actually suggested a similar change to her passive a couple months ago and I'm glad to see this happen.
: Server Down for Maintenance
Its cuz ur too smart to keep playing :)
Weedbro (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze 5 Teeto,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xciURPwp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T10:56:15.669+0000) > > A 1.25 -&gt; 1.10 ratio change and almost trivial change to klepto is justice to a champion with FIFTY-SEVEN percent win rate??? HA... HA... HA&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;??? 57!!! FIFTYYYY SEVENNNN PAH-SENTTTT!!! 57!! And just a little small nerf LOL! well, ez is one of the LoL poster boys, he gets to be on the loading screen, just him, even though he's one of the oldest champs there is. They aren't going to make any big changes on him, they are going to peel him like an onion. Also, most likely in the end he will still have a 50+ winrate because well, they put Ez on the loading screen for a reason. he must be pretty popular.
> [{quoted}](name=Weedbro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xciURPwp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T10:58:18.507+0000) > > well, ez is one of the LoL poster boys, he gets to be on the loading screen, just him, even though he&#x27;s one of the oldest champs there is. They aren&#x27;t going to make any big changes on him, they are going to peel him like an onion. Also, most likely in the end he will still have a 50+ winrate because well, they put Ez on the loading screen for a reason. he must be pretty popular. He was dead last adc win rate almost all of last season. LIke 45% win rate atrocious troll pick until preseason. It has nothing to do with champion favoritism. Rito just a little slow... silver balance team. How could u expect people too mmmm "slow" to ever get out of silver to be intelligent enough to make responsive balance changes? Like nerfing a 57% win rate champ with 25% pick rate? :) That nerf on 7.24 will maybe take off maybe 1%. It is ok for a champion to be within about 3% either direction of 50%. Not 7%. It is highly abnormal.
: Considering kindred was designed by a boards poster i would have to disagrew with you
> [{quoted}](name=Pink Leg Warmers,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ENBZdp1Q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T10:49:17.789+0000) > > Considering kindred was designed by a boards poster i would have to disagrew with you thats cool. haha guess im wronggg xD
: INK MAGE ! can it be a thing ? (champion early concept)
Mmmm coffee brings out the best things in the mind... :) Nice idea would like to see something like this.
Rioter Comments
: Happy BC Is getting a buff, but
Just a heads up. Riot has never taken an idea from the boards into their game in their entire existence. :)
: Support Mains Know Nothing.
u probably would have more success just never typing. nobody likes any kind of criticism in chat. probably would make a better playing experience for you too.
: About accounts under 30 but made before preseason...
yeah u can put a password into ur status bar to unlock all the champs. just message riot support.
: Teemo Life is hard this season
U can play quinn and pantheon top. They're equally troll and annoying, That's the whole reason I play Teemo Panth and Quinn. It is unlikely they will all be banned in one game. If they are, you can play sivir top. It is absolutely lovely.
Show more

Bronze 5 Teeto

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion