: THE EAGLES WON THE SUPER BOWL WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT
I'm glad the Patriots finally lost. The officials have been giftwrapping them games all post season.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E76Fo8o4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-05T07:06:57.474+0000) > > Customer comes in, rages at me for something not my fault, I try to go above and beyond to fix her problem, she gets mad and throws something at me. > > This kind of behavior is...good? All of my examples used were a reaction to "distasteful" behavior or performance under expectations. For you to say you were being a perfect model employee and were attacked for no reason isn't relevant. It does show lack of loyalty to your company and implies when things get bad, you only state of mind is to save yourself. I sincerely applaud you, survival of the fittest, my friend.
> [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E76Fo8o4,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-02-05T07:30:28.385+0000) > > All of my examples used were a reaction to "distasteful" behavior or performance under expectations. So if my mother expects me to become president of the known world by the age of 13 and rages at me and threatens to slit my throat whenever she thinks I'm going to fail to do so, do you think that's going to lead me to grow up to be a well-adjusted functioning member of society??? Because that's the kind of shit you put up with in league games.
FilDaFunk (EUW)
: How does trundle get 45% cdr in laning phase?
> [{quoted}](name=FilDaFunk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wEOd2uxX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-04T22:08:13.669+0000) > > How does trundle get 45% cdr in laning phase? 20% cdr runepage oh wait that's gone :(
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hyc5FYAq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-04T13:55:58.524+0000) > > Any time you lose a match it is ALWAYS because you weren't better than you are. Every time, without fail, 100%. There's no way to lose if you play perfectly, coordinate your team perfectly, and take advantage of every opposing mistake perfectly. No one ever plays a perfect match. So every player, when they lose, by default, could have played better and potentially won.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hyc5FYAq,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-04T13:57:59.397+0000) > > Any time you lose a match it is ALWAYS because you weren't better than you are. Every time, without fail, 100%. There's no way to lose if you play perfectly, coordinate your team perfectly, and take advantage of every opposing mistake perfectly. > > No one ever plays a perfect match. > > So every player, when they lose, by default, could have played better and potentially won. Well, I suppose that is a nice motivational speech to make yourself try your hardest every game...
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hyc5FYAq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-04T13:50:38.351+0000) > > straw man > ˌstrô ˈman/ > noun > noun: strawman > 1. > an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument. > "her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach" > > No reason to even bother reading any further. Not only do you NOT know what a straw man argument is, but because you didn't read the post you also haven't the faintest idea what the thread is really about.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hyc5FYAq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-04T13:54:21.813+0000) > > Not only do you NOT know what a straw man argument is, but because you didn't read the post you also haven't the faintest idea what the thread is really about. k > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were
: So, can we reopen that little discussion about the existence of "Elo hell" again, perhaps?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcane Azmadi,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hyc5FYAq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-04T13:47:38.081+0000) > > One of the longest-standing discussions on this forum is the argument about whether or not "Elo hell" exists. Those who argue that it does point out the fairly-obvious point that LoL is a TEAM game and it doesn't matter how good you are, if your team is terrible (and your opponents are not) you're gonna lose, which ultimately means your fate isn't really in your own hands and matchmaking luck is just as important as skill, if not moreso, and if you get a streak of constant losses then you ARE in Elo hell. > > Those who argue that it _doesn't_ exist say that any time your team loses it was ALWAYS your fault for not being better than you were, no matter how hopeless (or disconnected) your team was, you could always win _any_ game straw man ˌstrô ˈman/ noun noun: strawman 1. an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument. "her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach" No reason to even bother reading any further.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nYOampR3,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-09T12:47:29.723+0000) > > As the kind of guy that OP is complaining about, allow me to explain. > > The rage is 10 times worse in platinum than anything below it. And when I put up with dozens of games straight of that kind of rage, while also knowing that I'm shit at the game and will probably never get better, I start giving 0 fucks about my teammates, and so the next 'witty' comment about what a garbage can I am leads to me playing YOLO style for the rest of the game. I make it a habit of hating the playstyle not the person so I won't judge you on why you do this. What I do wonder about this though is why play ranked at all. Not saying you don't deserve to play it (Because sometimes I just make bad calls and suck ass), but it feels like you would enjoy other game modes that don't affect anything in the long run.
> [{quoted}](name=Redcadaver,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nYOampR3,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-09-09T14:37:25.656+0000) > > I make it a habit of hating the playstyle not the person so I won't judge you on why you do this. What I do wonder about this though is why play ranked at all. Not saying you don't deserve to play it (Because sometimes I just make bad calls and suck ass), but it feels like you would enjoy other game modes that don't affect anything in the long run. Well, a few reasons. First I don't particularly care about my rank so if I go 0-15 and lose it's w/e. I'd be more pissed about how bad I did than actually losing. Second if I play every game in ranked then it gives me a pretty accurate picture of where my level of play is if I feel like checking. *And third* fuck cancer premades, some of them are worse than anything I've ever put up with in ranked.
: Plat is my elo hell
As the kind of guy that OP is complaining about, allow me to explain. The rage is 10 times worse in platinum than anything below it. And when I put up with dozens of games straight of that kind of rage, while also knowing that I'm shit at the game and will probably never get better, I start giving 0 fucks about my teammates, and so the next 'witty' comment about what a garbage can I am leads to me playing YOLO style for the rest of the game.
: Won 10/10 placements. Bronze 1.
Bronze is elo heaven though.
Rioter Comments
Akaviri (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=00310000,timestamp=2017-08-09T02:23:50.975+0000) > > If they wanted to show it was flawed they could have sent in a ticket. Not repeatably hold other players hostage in a shitty game experience. I might agree, but not sure if Riot would pay much attention to a ticket as opposed to a front page Reddit post with thousands of upvotes.
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=003100000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T15:00:19.564+0000) > > I might agree, but not sure if Riot would pay much attention to a ticket as opposed to a front page Reddit post with thousands of upvotes. 100% true.
Dextix LT (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=0001000f0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T11:23:33.780+0000) > > It's actually not unbeatable... global movement skills... managing to get the other team to kill you... etc... so how would they know how strong the 'exploit' is without testing it? Which they only did twice, didn't they? > > The bans were completely uncalled for. > > Edit: Also duplicating items in an MMORPG gives you a huge advantage. > > This gives you... double digit LP every hour. Woofucking hoo. 1. Not every champ has a global movement skill, what if your team does not have one? 2. These guys were SPECIFICALLY keeping them alive to extend the game, do you even know the situation? 3. This was not "testing" it was staright up PLANNED abuse of an exploit. These guys straight up planned to grief the enemy team, not even to win, just to grief the enemy and waste their time. Bans were completely called for. Games are also played not only for advantage, but for enjoyement also, and some people enjoy watching others suffer or trolling, this is not acceptable.
> [{quoted}](name=Dextix LT,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=0001000f00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T11:31:23.654+0000) > > 1. Not every champ has a global movement skill, what if your team does not have one? > > 2. These guys were SPECIFICALLY keeping them alive to extend the game, do you even know the situation? > > 3. This was not "testing" it was staright up PLANNED abuse of an exploit. > > These guys straight up planned to grief the enemy team, not even to win, just to grief the enemy and waste their time. > > Bans were completely called for. > > Games are also played not only for advantage, but for enjoyement also, and some people enjoy watching others suffer or trolling, this is not acceptable. 1. Then you surrender and accept that you lost 2. The other team was also extending the game by not surrendering once they realized they couldn't win 3. I plan a lot of theorycrafted shit in league, and most of it turns out not working nearly as well as I would like it to. They planned to win by forcing the enemy team to surrender. It's dirty, unfun, bad gameplay, etc, but it demonstrates a huge problem with the game mode and they shouldn't be *banned* for it. This is Riot saying "don't play in weird ways or else we will ban your ass" instead of saying "hey, you got us, this shouldn't happen and we're going to fix it".
Dextix LT (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Flayhouse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=0001000f00000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T10:54:59.243+0000) > > This isn't an exploit, they are not doing anything wrong. There is counter play, you can still kill people and take points. Everyone can focus the same person, they will get to a point where the respawn timers are so long that they just win from points. Just because they find a different way to play the game doesn't mean they are doing anything wrong. This still requires a bit of set up to even be possible "Duplicating items in mmos is not an exploit, people can still earn money in other ways and even possibly earn more" That is your logic. It is an exploit, it was not even intended to win, they did that to grief the enemy team. And no, it was not winnable, by the time they would kill a person that person would just buy MORE tank items and in the end remain unkillable. If the enemy team cannot buy any items and you can, you can simply become immortal by the end easily. It was a gamebreaking exploit, and it was uneatable. Requirement to set up an exploit does not matter, it is still abusing an exploit. EDIT: Riot did not know about the exploit and now that they know the gamemode is disabled and the exploiters who exploited this to grief instead of telling Riot about it are banned. Just like it works with ANY EXPLOIT!
> [{quoted}](name=Dextix LT,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=0001000f000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T11:03:01.757+0000) > > "Duplicating items in mmos is not an exploit, people can still earn money in other ways and even possibly earn more" > > That is your logic. It is an exploit, it was not even intended to win, they did that to grief the enemy team. And no, it was not winnable, by the time they would kill a person that person would just buy MORE tank items and in the end remain unkillable. If the enemy team cannot buy any items and you can, you can simply become immortal by the end easily. > > It was a gamebreaking exploit, and it was uneatable. > > Requirement to set up an exploit does not matter, it is still abusing an exploit. > > EDIT: Riot did not know about the exploit and now that they know the gamemode is disabled and the exploiters who exploited this to grief instead of telling Riot about it are banned. Just like it works with ANY EXPLOIT! It's actually not unbeatable... global movement skills... managing to get the other team to kill you... etc... so how would they know how strong the 'exploit' is without testing it? Which they only did twice, didn't they? The bans were completely uncalled for. Edit: Also duplicating items in an MMORPG gives you a huge advantage. This gives you... double digit LP every hour. Woofucking hoo.
: >One team was abusing the game and the other one could not do ANYTHING to stop it. Yes they could, but like every LoL player, they are too retarded to press surrender button. There are games where you can't win no matter what and surrender is an option, FOR CASES SUCH LIKE THIS, FUCKING USE IT.
> [{quoted}](name=I suck at Jhin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=006d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-09T11:16:05.335+0000) > > Yes they could, but like every LoL player, they are too retarded to press surrender button. > There are games where you can't win no matter what and surrender is an option, FOR CASES SUCH LIKE THIS, FUCKING USE IT. Quoted for truth
: This group won without a single kill and Riot bans them all for 14 days
Good job Riot. This is why I think you're a joke of a company. Punishing players who are using (shit) game mechanics to their advantage instead of fixing said (shit) game mechanics.
: How to carry bronze
I carried out of bronze elo with support tryndamere. Didn't take kills, didn't take CS, didn't do jack shit really, all I did was run around the map slowing enemies and using redemption to heal teammates and/or snipe kills lol. 60%+ winrate. All you have to do to carry out of bronze is have more contribution to your team than what I just mentioned.
: Dear Bruisers,
This is why I play Nasus as an AP champion.
Rioter Comments
Dasdi96 (NA)
: 0/0/0 bruiser vs 15/0/0 adc at 30 minutes (poll)
Depends. The bruiser would die in half the time it takes to walk into melee range of the ADC, but in low elo the ADC may take longer than that to actually click on him.
Rioter Comments
Speeedy (NA)
: you clearly don't have an understanding of MMR based off that remark
> [{quoted}](name=RacerX4114,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HJXl2WrA,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-21T19:03:11.952+0000) > > you clearly don't have an understanding of MMR based off that remark Dunning Kruger
Speeedy (NA)
: The problem with MMR is if my teammate does terribly and has 20 deaths in a game (like I had a few days ago) then my MMR goes down since I lost(goes up if I win). It doesn't matter how well I can play because your are putting a win/loss system on your mmr. MMR is individual player skills when you are laying that on a team game where my teammates actions directly influence my win/losses inturn my MMR. So yes they are combined. I had a game I lost where i was 15/5/4 as ADC my mmr still went down. I did the most damage in the game, most cs in the game. I also took all of the objectives that was able to by my team. My top and jungle just fed too much early. How did I deserve to lose MMR? game link below http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2529743663/210841890?tab=overview
> [{quoted}](name=RacerX4114,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HJXl2WrA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-21T18:24:08.156+0000) > > The problem with MMR is if my teammate does terribly and has 20 deaths in a game (like I had a few days ago) then my MMR goes down since I lost(goes up if I win). It doesn't matter how well I can play because your are putting a win/loss system on your mmr. MMR is individual player skills when you are laying that on a team game where my teammates actions directly influence my win/losses inturn my MMR. So yes they are combined. > > I had a game I lost where i was 15/5/4 as ADC my mmr still went down. I did the most damage in the game, most cs in the game. I also took all of the objectives that was able to by my team. My top and jungle just fed too much early. How did I deserve to lose MMR? game link below > > http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2529743663/210841890?tab=overview So? Everyone loses games they 'should' have won and wins games they 'should' have lost. You go up by influencing the games that could go either way.
Speeedy (NA)
: thats why mixing MMR and a win/loss system doesn't work, you get games that are clearly mismatched
> [{quoted}](name=RacerX4114,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HJXl2WrA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-06-21T17:05:30.154+0000) > > thats why mixing MMR and a win/loss system doesn't work, you get games that are clearly mismatched They aren't mixed. MMR is what matters. LP is just a wrapping meant to make the MMR system "look good". And by "look good" of course I mean make players obsess more over trying to "grind" it out in order to make them play more games. Your idea of using the LP system for matchmaking instead of MMR would make games **way** less balanced. The problem with landslide games nowadays is mostly caused by the rampant snowballing, the steady increase in damage throughout the game by the rito balancing team, and absolutely pathetic towers.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bronze Bonanza,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3NqduWBY,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-06-20T23:55:17.123+0000) > > I do build {{item:2301}} That is only one item. You are playing support, your full build should reflect that fact. You need to be getting items like these: {{item:3107}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3109}} Items like{{item:3027}} are not good on support at all because you build it so late into the game that it is virtually never fully stacked so it is horribly inefficient. Also try not dodging games and intentionally crashing your elo, that may help.
> [{quoted}](name=SavageConcordia,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3NqduWBY,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-21T14:05:35.541+0000) > > That is only one item. You are playing support, your full build should reflect that fact. You need to be getting items like these: {{item:3107}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3109}} > > Items like{{item:3027}} are not good on support at all because you build it so late into the game that it is virtually never fully stacked so it is horribly inefficient. Also try not dodging games and intentionally crashing your elo, that may help. Those items won't give me enough wave clear or poke though. Also RoA seems kinda OP right now, and _every_ single stat it gives is incredibly useful on AP Nasus.
Gasburger (EUW)
: hey i wonder how you're b5 but play with gold/plats
> [{quoted}](name=Gasburger,realm=EUW,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3NqduWBY,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-06-21T03:24:53.146+0000) > > hey i wonder how you're b5 but play with gold/plats That's obviously because bronze players are just as good as golds and plats and elo hell is keeping me stuck here in bronze 5. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > I main support though Then play pseudo-meta champs and build support items.
> [{quoted}](name=SavageConcordia,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3NqduWBY,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-06-20T23:12:47.648+0000) > > Then play pseudo-meta champs and build support items. I do build {{item:2301}}
: Stuck in Bronze-Silver ? I have the Cure
I like support {{champion:75}} better.
: Play actual supports or mages.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3NqduWBY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-20T21:03:20.506+0000) > > Play actual supports or mages. That's why I stopped playing support Tryndamere and started playing more support Nasus.
Besteau (NA)
: Change your name to Silver Bonanza! Lol, JK. I was Gold rank in s 3 s5 s6 and im climbing silver back into gold right now. From what I see, you have quite a few deaths. you wanna lessen those numbers. just back off when youre low and come back to lane. Your CS per min is a score of 1-2. You want around 5-7. Op.gg has this number near your creep score. Try to place your warding trinket more often. Try putting it in a pathway where junglers take routes to come gank you. Not only it makes you more aware of the enemy jungler but maybe your mid, jungler and you could gank that poor soul. I understand folks in bronze dont cooperate well together from what i seen. Cant say anything about ap nasus cause ive never played it.
> [{quoted}](name=Besteau,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=3NqduWBY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-20T21:01:12.071+0000) > > Change your name to Silver Bonanza! > > Lol, JK. > > I was Gold rank in s 3 s5 s6 and im climbing silver back into gold right now. > > From what I see, you have quite a few deaths. you wanna lessen those numbers. just back off when youre low and come back to lane. > Your CS per min is 1. You want around 5-7. I main support though
Rioter Comments
Zerenza (NA)
: I'm tired of being flamed just cause i play riven.
People in this game always want to blame someone. Riven, Yi, and Tryndamere players are the low hanging fruit. Everything that goes wrong is your fault. Same shit happens to me when I play nasus support. Mid dies? "F@#$ you nasus your pick tilted me and made me give first blood"
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=gyhmB9b6,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-19T19:32:00.586+0000) > > Problem with this, is that even on champions you are good with, you will still get someone who has a bad game and ints and then you will still feel like the system is skewed, hell, you going to sit here and lie to me and act like you have never inted on a champion you have good stats with? I average 3-5 deaths a game on every champ I play with, so no, I don't intentionally feed in Ranked games. > And if they are a support or support main? I don't understand why you keep mentioning Supports. If you have a low kda with a Support or bad grade, it is your fault. SUPPORTS CAN CARRY GAMES!! > You just said above that cs and gold income should be factored into the mix. Two things supports get far less on average then every other player. > Yes, one factor. NOT THE ONLY FACTOR!!! Use logic. Don't just argue to argue. > You do realize how horrible that idea is right? I have no champion mastery on Lulu, so I shouldn't be allowed to play her in ranked just because I didn't spam her in normals enough, mind you my win rate with Lulu is like 80%. Forcing players to grind just to play isn't enjoyable. > The current Ranked system already forces players to grind to play (i.e. Runes and higher priced champs are always in the meta.) What are you talking about? And no. I don't think players should be allowed to play champs in Ranked they haven't played a certain number of games with. For example, you have 180+ games, on Vlad, but your win ratio on him isn't 80% and you still have high deaths with him in games. Should players ignore the fact that you aren't that good with Vlad or allow you to keep holding your teams back simply because you enjoy playing him? > And that is why said players tend to be bronze because they immediately jump into ranked without fully understanding the game yet. > Since I think that the Ranked System is flawed, I also don't think a person's rank is an accurate measure of their skill. Many of the games are luck. For example, at Plat you are expected to have near perfect cs. You do not. Does that mean you don't deserve to be Plat? How many games have you been forced to carry multiple players with 10+ deaths in Plat? Judging by your recent matches, not often, but it happens. Does that mean they should be in Bronze? > Now how is the game supposed to know, the AFKing thing sure, that is easy and obvious, but the carrying one is far too many factors behind it to properly dole it out. What has if the support Blitzcrank only landed five hooks the whole game, HOWEVER, he only shot out five and every single time it landed on the perfect target, how is the game supposed to know he carried if his score doesn't match it because at times it won't. Or the inverse, the fed mid or top laner who didn't actually do anything except farm kills and didn't secure any objectives and almost threw the game with his cockiness, does he deserve more LP? > I can't tell if you are thinking or just responding. Let's be honest. A Blitzcrank who has only shot out 5 hooks either isn't trying to make plays, doesn't know when to make plays, I doesn't understand his champ. There are only so many factors to consider. However, if a champ main weapon is his grab and you aren't using it, then it may be best you stop playing that champion or be content with playing him at a low level. If he 5 hooks and the team had 5 kills, they yes, he carried. However, if he has 5 assists and the team had 35 kills, Blitz did not carry and possibly held his team back by not being more active. This is the thing you aren't comprehending: League of Legends also tracks Objectives Destroyed in the stats. It also tracks Damage to Objectives for each player. All of this is already tracked and measured in the game stats. Riot just isn't utilizing the data in matchmaking or to measure skill, game knowledge, or team play at various ranks. If you think someone is only chasing kills in your games and not focusing objectives, this can be shown in the stats after the game. Seeing someone with 0 damage to objectives after the game feelsbadman. > Actually it can be abused, people would artificially extend games for the sake of getting the S even when they could end it immediately for the sake of more LP, on top of the system actively punishing supports for deaths meaning they would be far less willing to do the hero play to save their ADC to secure their own S. > Stop mentioning Supports. That isn't helping you win any of these arguments. Game Length, to my knowledge, doesn't have anything to do with your grade in game. You can play in a long game and not get an S. The system doesn't punish you for deaths. Players simply don't view every death as a mistake. That has nothing to do with your role. It's your game knowledge. Just because you engage in a fight, doesn't mean you have to fight to the death. And if you are dying, clearly it wasn't a good fight to begin with. > They do, that is called ranked flex. If you want to create your perfect team of only players you want, play ranked flex. > Ranked Flex is currently a joke. Players don't take it seriously. Many people consider it to be much like a Normal game since the skill level is very wide. > But we all feed, there are games of you feeding in your match history though, like that 0/4 Lucian game, or the 0/7 Zilean game. > You average 4.7 deaths on Vlad with a KDA 2.57 (48% w/r). I average 3.0 deaths on Lucian with a KDA of 4.17 (53% w/r). If 4 deaths is feeding, you feed every game. You got a win in a game you went 2/10 in because the Vayne had to get 18 kills to carry you. Not only did you have 10 deaths, you had the lowest assists, which means you may not have always been helping your team in fights when you died those 10 times. > You say logic, it sounds to me like you are just upset that you got placed in bronze and think you are better then your current rank and thus are upset about the players around you. Yes, logic. Not emotional response thrown out to try to speak down on someone. Judging by your stats, you got lucky, was handed Plat once, and have been carried in your games since. How do you go 0/3 on Teemo with 42 cs in 20 mins against Shen as a "Platinum" player? I think it's funny that when all of your logic failed, you think calling me a Bronze player negates your poor KDA in most of your games. When you carry your team in a game after they average 10 deaths, let me know. I'm not seeing you doing this in your current stats.
> [{quoted}](name=RoddyMcFly,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=gyhmB9b6,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-20T17:03:54.348+0000) > > I average 3-5 deaths a game on every champ I play with, so no, I don't intentionally feed in Ranked games. > > I don't understand why you keep mentioning Supports. If you have a low kda with a Support or bad grade, it is your fault. SUPPORTS CAN CARRY GAMES!! Dude, look at your KDAs and then look at mine. Yours are **way** higher than mine pretty much across the board (and my tryndamere KDA is only high because I played it in legit bronze 5 basement elo until around where you are at, and it's still lower than most of your KDAs) And yet you have trouble winning games against bronze players, while I'm doing just fine in Gold MMR games. The simple conclusion is... KDA doesn't win games.
Rioter Comments
brad (NA)
: alright everyone time to blacklist 2nd chance
Poor 2nd chance He just wants to be friends Why Why Brad Can you imagine What 2nd chance feels like right now? Probably a little like this http://i.imgur.com/xHcAMiZ.jpg
Akenero (NA)
: Present a reason, or look like you are whining.
> [{quoted}](name=Akenero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Eb0Ylr55,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-10T23:06:50.656+0000) > > Present a reason, or look like you are whining. Damage creep
Rioter Comments
: "i WAS going to report zyra for inting/trolling but i see that graves was being toxic"
Trolls/inters are an endangered species, they need to be protected. I almost never see them in my games. If there were more trolls/inters, maybe the ragers that infest every game would learn to take a chill pill once they realized their elo was at stake if they act like utter dicks to everybody else.
Sciela (NA)
: Curious about something.
I think autofill improves on the new champion select, but I think the old champion select was better than the new one with *or* without autofill. Sorry, but the issue with champion select "trolls" was overblown. The people that had a problem were usually the same ones that tried to force themselves into a role every game at any cost, or the ones that somehow felt *not* getting "their" role was equal to whoever got "their" role being some dirty troll. Before autofill, people did actually work together in champion select. They were more likely to pay attention to the team comp. They were more likely to work around their teammates to build an optimal team and discuss who was better in which roles. But now people stick to their role 99% of the time and refuse to budge. "Well I got autofilled a few games ago, I obviously can't give up my role now!"
: to people who only/mostly play ranked games: How many times have you seen camille?
I've seen her like three or four times since her release probably, because of permaban, and pretty much every time she gets fed and then throws the game by trying to 1 vs 5 repeatedly.
SandyBiza (EUW)
: If Icons are forever or not?
Nothing lasts forever, man.
Looknook (NA)
: I am done with the Malazhar crap
The Malz rework was a joke, it's really hard to understand how Riot can be so hard headed when they put out such an objectively terrible rework.
: Why do people think Swain needs buffs?
Are people actually asking for swain buffs? I'd consider banning him if I didn't already have to use my ban on Cait or Camille.
: Can I ask Riot to demote me back to Bronze V?
: It's fine, but it usually helps when you have a positive win rate to back it up so you can point to that to silence critics.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vdEegB3O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-01T21:04:38.319+0000) > > It's fine, but it usually helps when you have a positive win rate to back it up so you can point to that to silence critics. Eh, doesn't help that much. I get blamed and reported in probably 2/3rds of my losses tbh.
: W/e floats your boat, I stand by my point. The better jungler wins right now, ESPECIALLY because of how OP the jungle is this season.
> [{quoted}](name=MadKnife IV,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MFfA4h0k,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2017-02-01T11:35:11.217+0000) > > W/e floats your boat, I stand by my point. The better jungler wins right now, ESPECIALLY because of how OP the jungle is this season. While that generally is the case in this shitty meta, it doesn't change the fact that there are games where your laners manage to lose horribly despite being hand-fed 3-0 leads because they're drunk or something.
øHaruø (NA)
: Have any of you ever just quit this game?
Yes but unfortunately I keep coming back.
Rioter Comments
: "one shot champions" are rather unfun to play against
Everybody is a one-shot champion with this damage creep
: so Top lane Karthus has the HIGHEST WINRATE over anyone on League right now...
Long range. Hard to gank. Hard to tower dive without feeding him. Can push incredibly fast. Scales hard. Global ult. And if shit goes terribly wrong, he's good at suicide pushing into the enemy tower like proxy Singed does in order to force people to come stop him.
Show more

Bronze Bonanza

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion