: If you brag about winning a League game, you're factually pathetic.
Seen (NA)
: 6% higher than the national average. So in league terms, that puts you in upper silver.
> [{quoted}](name=Seen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TeXoZERd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-09T13:11:30.778+0000) > > 6% higher than the national average. So in league terms, that puts you in upper silver. true but his teacher treats him like hes bronze 5, 12lp. id say he did pretty well for himself.
: Please get Brand out of the support role
: I understand this concept and I can agree. I'm fine with tanks dishing out some damage. But when tanks get completely out of hand and literally do as much damage as carries late game, I have a problem. Tanks seem ok right now, some do a too much imo but generally speaking you can play around them if you and your team are smart.
> [{quoted}](name=sarii fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y5ZcyfBe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-03T08:04:25.678+0000) > > I understand this concept and I can agree. I'm fine with tanks dishing out some damage. But when tanks get completely out of hand and literally do as much damage as carries late game, I have a problem. Tanks seem ok right now, some do a too much imo but generally speaking you can play around them if you and your team are smart. Tanks do 700 crits every half second? Don't be ridiculous
: ADCs include characters like {{champion:114}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:2}}{{champion:238}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:92}}. These champions can all qualify as ATTACK DAMAGE CARRIES. This isn't to be confused with Markmen, who predominately take the slot in bot lane. I've seen games actually work where people have taken Riven with a support like Braum or Nami who can provide adequare cover and CC to allow Riven to get up in people's faces and do her thing. It's not hard at all to push some melees into the role if they have a proper support to keep them alive long enough to get into the fight. We saw early last year that APCs can work in the role as well, when Ziggs was a briefly popular pick instead of a marksman. So don't knock it just because it goes against the status quo. The only reason people aren't trying it is because they're afraid to experiment and other people can be downright hostile if you break the meta.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=juqnyknM,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-02-03T19:14:02.465+0000) > > ADCs include characters like {{champion:114}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:2}}{{champion:238}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:92}}. These champions can all qualify as ATTACK DAMAGE CARRIES. This isn't to be confused with Markmen, who predominately take the slot in bot lane. I've seen games actually work where people have taken Riven with a support like Braum or Nami who can provide adequare cover and CC to allow Riven to get up in people's faces and do her thing. It's not hard at all to push some melees into the role if they have a proper support to keep them alive long enough to get into the fight. We saw early last year that APCs can work in the role as well, when Ziggs was a briefly popular pick instead of a marksman. So don't knock it just because it goes against the status quo. The only reason people aren't trying it is because they're afraid to experiment and other people can be downright hostile if you break the meta. Yea people are brainwashed into thinking marksmen bot nothing else since level one.
: Riot im starting to believe drop hacking is back and you guys should start looking into it again.
Fmafia (NA)
: Worst builds
full ap talon, without getting lichbane
: Pantheon is bullshit
good, now you need to think instead of spamming oppressive and annoying spells without retaliation
Zerenza (NA)
: Why ADC's have the Highest tendency to be OP
adcs (aids) have thier entire innate weakness covered thanks to dedicated support kits and items. they have been op for 7 seasons. everyone has a weakness that can be exploited except for adc because they get cheap/overpowered protection from items and support spells that enhance thier performance more than any other class. nerf support kits/items that only interact with adcs, also make crit items more expensive. while youre at it, introduce turn rate so these little shit heads can't poke-burst you down without some retaliation. at the moment, they burst poke you without worry because range (minions/towers wont have time to react to him them) and if you do manage to get in melee range or pull off a mage combo, they suffer no damage because support + lifesteal + crit (which amps lifesteal)
: reload mechanics
good idea, we should make all adcs have reload mechanic and introduce turn rate. this way the ranged OP gap will finally be closed.
: League of Cancer
i agree, ranged auto attackers like adcs must be nerfed for it to be enjoyable
: Bot Lane is a Massive Problem for EVERYONE
adcs are op and has been for 7 seasons, we need actual diversity. we DONT need more force metas and "balance" ideas or new champions designed solely for the benefit of adcs. {{item:3504}} {{item:3034}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3308}} +all the newer supports. adcs shouldn't be the only class where all thier innate weaknesses are thrown out the windows because of these items and champions
: Vayne nerfs arent enough
vayne's kit isnt a problem. the adc cheap-ass itemization + forced dedictaed support + items made for them is OP. adcs are op and has been for 7 seasons, we need to make it so they cant completely get rid of thier weakness, which is squishy just because riot loves adcs. nerf adc itemization, support items, support abilities DESIGNED for adcs, and lifesteal
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: So i started playing adc.
adcs are op, they have been for 7 seasons. time to make way for actual diversity
: Can we Buff magic resist and armour items??
no matter how tanky you are, you cannot tank your way to victory. you need to destroy the enemy and their structure so damage is miles better than defense. therefore, defense must be buffed to be relevant.
Barcid (NA)
: Tanks should absolutely be able to 100/0 squishy champions
if you dont build defense, you deserve to die. you can't tank your way to victory but you can damage your way to. damage will always outclass defense, so you need to make defense scale better.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ich heiße Jeff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ka0O9A7E,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-22T16:55:58.794+0000) > > But he'll never be alone because forced adc sup meta. Imagine if supports allowed bruiser and assassins to instagib squishes at range. They do, Lulu ulting the diving Assassin him pop the ADC while hard CCing the rest of the team, and having black shield on Darius kind of cuts away his one true weakness.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ka0O9A7E,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-22T17:02:07.548+0000) > > They do, Lulu ulting the diving Assassin him pop the ADC while hard CCing the rest of the team, and having black shield on Darius kind of cuts away his one true weakness. the enemy adc will still melt him from thier own suppor protection, meanwhile your own adc dies because no shield. adcs have too way too influential for way too long. 7 seasons of this shit is enough
: Riot should be ashamed that they are letting adcs dominate for so long.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AleksaTeemo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ka0O9A7E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-22T14:22:46.856+0000) > > Nah they were a problem but kog was shreding us while i tried to kill them. Yeah, he has always done that, literally in every form of him has done this. He gets to do shit tons of damage because he has no mobility and no tankiness, you jump on him alone, he dies (as long as he isn't fed).
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ka0O9A7E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-22T14:32:34.988+0000) > > Yeah, he has always done that, literally in every form of him has done this. He gets to do shit tons of damage because he has no mobility and no tankiness, you jump on him alone, he dies (as long as he isn't fed). But he'll never be alone because forced adc sup meta. Imagine if supports allowed bruiser and assassins to instagib squishes at range.
: "being able to build a teamcomp without marksmen is one of our goal"
Good, am sick of this supermeta role of adc for 7 seasons str8
: > [{quoted}](name=Sõna,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pJNOYLq4,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-01-14T07:00:22.501+0000) > > > I meant it's nothing wrong to pick off-meta champions, but at least ask your teammate if they are okay with it. > > Some trolls instalock without concerning other player's experience. And the game lost horribly. > > When comes to responsibility, that off-meta pick surely have something to do. I'm not asking. I'm intent picking Mordekaiser and then will have a polite conversation with my support so they understand How my W works so they can know how best to support me. Sorry not sorry because if I asked if it's ok, it Never is and honestly fuk the ignorant part of this community
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pJNOYLq4,comment-id=000600010003,timestamp=2018-01-14T18:57:06.971+0000) > > I'm not asking. I'm intent picking Mordekaiser and then will have a polite conversation with my support so they understand How my W works so they can know how best to support me. Sorry not sorry because if I asked if it's ok, it Never is and honestly fuk the ignorant part of this community Some of the best games I've had are with yasuo and mordekaiser botlanes. I was support. Yasuo with maokai ensures he will never miss an ult. Mordekaiser with malzahar against any tank supports make thier defenses irrelevant. Keep doing what works for you
: > [{quoted}](name=Ich heiße Jeff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pJNOYLq4,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-01-13T23:07:19.064+0000) > > Why do sheeps expect a 100% win rate from my off meta pick when they can&#x27;t even break 50% with thier metapick? I play what I want because I&#x27;m good at it and it benefits the team, because my win rate is 55-60% with that pick. If your closed minded ass needs every nickel and dime meta advantage just to keep up then it means you suck and you hard plateaued your elo. > > Save the meta talk for where it actually matters (diamond 1+). If your win ratio is only 55-60% on this off-meta pick, I doubt it's actually benefiting the team. Calling people 'sheep' doesn't erase the weaknesses off-meta picks bring to most team-comps. There's ample reason why it's >off-meta< and that's because it usually doesn't work. You can be the best AD Soraka top in Silver 4, but in the end, you're denying people META advantages like a stronger frontline, or good engage or peel or strong split-push.
> [{quoted}](name=arete,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pJNOYLq4,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-01-14T04:40:16.454+0000) > > If your win ratio is only 55-60% on this off-meta pick, I doubt it&#x27;s actually benefiting the team. > > Calling people &#x27;sheep&#x27; doesn&#x27;t erase the weaknesses off-meta picks bring to most team-comps. There&#x27;s ample reason why it&#x27;s &gt;off-meta&lt; and that&#x27;s because it usually doesn&#x27;t work. You can be the best AD Soraka top in Silver 4, but in the end, you&#x27;re denying people META advantages like a stronger frontline, or good engage or peel or strong split-push. nice strawman, ad soraka isnt off meta, it's beyond that. off meta means things such as damage fizz/malzahar support or tank xin zhao, where you still benefit from inherent strengths that can synergize with the kits, even if the meta is healer supports or dps junglers/top. **still, if a guy plays ad soraka and it works for him, why would you stop him just because it isn't meta?** 55-60 win rate is great, you benefit the team by winning. if i'm acheiving a 55-60 rate on a champion already then why would you be annoying and tell me to play something else? its off-meta because it doesnt work for everyone. meta picks also doesnt work for everyone **but it works more for the average player on an average game**. a metapick is not a panacea that can solve all your problems. most of the meta champs have a win rate of less than 55. you know what happens when they reach 60? they get nerfed. if i can achieve that same win rate consistently and not have my champion changed, then why would you tell me to play something else. the goal of the game is to win. if non-meta picks does the job better for me than meta picks, dont blame me for picking them. or are you against people finding success just because the method falls outside of your comprehension?
: As a person that mains bard top , I always tell people in my champ select, you can rage IF/AFTER I feed, not before. At least three times now, iv'e had people run it down mid because of "Top bard troll". Like come on.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pJNOYLq4,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-01-14T01:15:57.227+0000) > > As a person that mains bard top , I always tell people in my champ select, you can rage IF/AFTER I feed, not before. > > At least three times now, iv&#x27;e had people run it down mid because of &quot;Top bard troll&quot;. Like come on. Bad players who care so much about min maxing (only works for high elo because the skillset cross players are maxed) will always find an avenue to shift blame. People like us are easy targets for that. Maybe if they spend more time getting better or learning why people pick certain picks or even choosing a champ/style that matches thier personal strengths and skill set, THEN they don't need to obsess over min max to get results. As a person having multiple accounts in bronze silver gold and platz elos, I can tell you that the people who whine and moan most are the high bronze to mid gold players.
koshkyra (NA)
: PSA: doing bad as an off-meta pick =/= inting/trolling
Why do sheeps expect a 100% win rate from my off meta pick when they can't even break 50% with thier metapick? I play what I want because I'm good at it and it benefits the team, because my win rate is 55-60% with that pick. If your closed minded ass needs every nickel and dime meta advantage just to keep up then it means you suck and you hard plateaued your elo. Save the meta talk for where it actually matters (diamond 1+).
: So Fizz is a yordle?
you racist pricks thinks every short critter is a yordle
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: Can Master Yi stop being a meme for handicaping your team?
this game needs more tanks and less damaging champions. needs to reward pure DPS less, and coodrinated combos more
: patch 7.22 release time???
: Off Meta Supports CAN work ... within certain conditions
metasheeps are morons. below challenger, personal skill > single champ pick i only play offmeta support and am very happy with the results.
Pupel (NA)
: Teemo is about to be meta
teemo is the most versatile champion
: Thornmail should reflect crits for extra damage
cold steel is fucking useless. most marksmen just burst anyways and have overloaded damage kits indepedent of AS.
HanSwift (NA)
: Scraed of Playing First PVP Blind/Draft
you can do it. even if you mess up, you can always go back here and ask for advice to improve for next time.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Enough fucking around, just nerf adcs.
Give back assassins ability to assassinate. Remove all this burst from marksmen. Buff thornmail back. Give mages more diverse item options. Reduce defensive item costs. Gut mobility creep from marksmen. Adc meta s2-s7. We had enough of this BS. Stop coddling them.
: Would it be that bad if we had a Juggernaut meta in S8?
Anything is better than adc meta which has been existing since s2 to now. 5 seasons of tht bs
T2theMan (NA)
: Why do people think this game will ever value all roles the same in a given meta? That's the whole idea of a meta, it shifts. We have had every kind of meta, ap support meta, tank meta, carry top lane meta, tank jungle meta, adc meta ( more than once ), assassin jungle meta, etc. The game will always put emphasis on something, this time around it's the adc. I have no idea why companies are so hesitant to articulate to their playerbase what a meta is, how it is inevitable in a game like this with so many variables, and how it is a healthy thing to have in a game. It might be because so many players just have no idea how to adapt and since most players are gold and below, they want everything they play to be good all the time since champ pools are usually very limited for players in these elos.
> [{quoted}](name=T2theMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vmak1hmU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-01T17:07:46.077+0000) > > Why do people think this game will ever value all roles the same in a given meta? That&#x27;s the whole idea of a meta, it shifts. We have had every kind of meta, ap support meta, tank meta, carry top lane meta, tank jungle meta, adc meta ( more than once ), assassin jungle meta, etc. The game will always put emphasis on something, this time around it&#x27;s the adc. I have no idea why companies are so hesitant to articulate to their playerbase what a meta is, how it is inevitable in a game like this with so many variables, and how it is a healthy thing to have in a game. It might be because so many players just have no idea how to adapt and since most players are gold and below, they want everything they play to be good all the time since champ pools are usually very limited for players in these elos. s2-s7, adc mandatory, adc meta forever. yeah right, real shifts.
: melee adc's
dodge - works on all AA with an origin range of more than 300. its good
: demoted after one lose wtf?
: Gage is not giving Xin that much, I think But still XZ
> [{quoted}](name=dont stop Niisan,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=csixV3j8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-26T20:23:03.342+0000) > > Gage is not giving Xin that much, I think > > But still XZ yeah should replace one of gage or FM with mortal reminder to reduce d's healing and armor even more
Die Alone (EUW)
: Xin Zhao vs Darius (lategame duel)
not many people can beat xz in a full build 1v1
: Something about proving you're good enough to belong in the next rank.
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=REiBpE1k,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-26T05:09:06.290+0000) > > Something about proving you&#x27;re good enough to belong in the next rank. this only works if all roles has the same capacity to win gamesand are not interdepedent. your team is only as good as your strongest link, forcing you to play with bad players just makes you lose for the sake of keeping 50% WR. dumb system.
: Petition to make cloud drake the only drake
cloud should add in battle ms to contend well with the others
Penns (EUW)
: >counterplay . > adcs you wish lul
> [{quoted}](name=Penns,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uR2vfEmN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-16T07:17:58.687+0000) > > . > > > you wish > lul its called assassins, but at this point they dont exist
: Honestly, it feels like there is just one build path for most mages.
{{item:3165}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3089}} + X + Y
Abibyama (EUW)
: First look at Xin Zhao Update
why dufaq are his crit animations/3TS slashes?
Arzonv (EUW)
: What is the point of Assassins atm?
to have fun in the small window of level 6-9. before that you can play dodge the skillshot+turret hugging after that you can play olympic marathon+work as a chef for the enemy team, by feeding them your nutritious self
: OH MY GOD ITS A NEW YORICK SKIN
bee keeper yorick would have been better
: Warmogs needs to be removed from ARAM
its to counter bullshit ranged pokers
: Just curious, who has actually beaten invasion?
mkyner (NA)
: Reverse Invasion
itd be too easy then
: When is Lee the garbage monk going to get checked out? THE IDENTITY OF LEE? [IN-DEPTH] [LOOK, READ]
Holt (NA)
: Wait the league client accepts Eszetts for names?
> [{quoted}](name=Serial Tickler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EFgGb3pO,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-09-08T21:07:31.151+0000) > > Wait the league client accepts Eszetts for names? ja :D
Show more

Bronze Demon

Level 96 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion