: Makes me feel like shit when people judge me harshly for my skin
First world problems, they get funnier every year. There's kids sold into sex slavery that whine less than these spoiled Millennials. Your new diamond earrings are scratching your 800$ i-Phone, boohoo.
: This scares me and makes me uneasy
Millennials killed art, just like they killed everything else. No surprise here, everything these days is mindless garbage.
: I miss the old Rioters
Riot is the new Blizzard. They went from a cool company that made a good game and talked to the community to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wrw3c2NjeE
IAMS4T4N (NA)
: Give me one reason to play shyv over another cancer meta jungler
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:26:45.416+0000) > > I love SJWs " Any statement I make is fact, regardless of how subjective it is or how hard reality contradicts it. Educate yourself you sad 12 year old virgin basement nerd". This is what you sound like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE holy shit i wish i still lived at home, that was the shit. the best was when your mom and sister would make me breakfast in the morning.
> [{quoted}](name=tiptoeinmyjordnz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:41:35.167+0000) > > sorry for your loss friend. > > must have been GotRekts house i was at. > > do you have any magic that makes you come off like less of a tyler1 nuthugger? I don't watch streams and could care less about Tyler1, like I said before I just enjoy watching Riot make fools of themselves. I didn't agree with XJ9's ban either and he did much worse shit than just call some kids bad at a video game. Riot was lucky the first time, XJ9 is obviously autistic or something, the kid has serious fucking issues. If he wasn't so unlikeable he would have made them look stupid just like Tyler1 is now. Instead he just moved to elo boosting and has made a shit ton of money off of Riot's game. They're ineffectual bullies and it's hilarious. So are their angry fanboys, insulting everyone who questions their precious game.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:26:45.416+0000) > > I love SJWs " Any statement I make is fact, regardless of how subjective it is or how hard reality contradicts it. Educate yourself you sad 12 year old virgin basement nerd". This is what you sound like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE holy shit i wish i still lived at home, that was the shit. the best was when your mom and sister would make me breakfast in the morning.
> [{quoted}](name=tiptoeinmyjordnz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:36:02.568+0000) > > who said anything about fucking your mom? > > all i said is her and your sister made me breakfast...... > > ive got you so worked up you cant even read. My mom's dead and I don't have a sister. Plus there's this thing I learned in grade school called "reading between the lines". It's a very special magic that allows you to detect things like sarcasm and veiled insults.
: > [{quoted}](name=GotRektGG,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:30:58.999+0000) > > All makes sense now :^ i got banned for making fun of doublelift while i was posting in your first shit thread. if i make a cry thread about how nazi the mods are and how shitty riot is for banning me cause i used a potty word, would you two clowns accept me into you gang of raging babies who like to watch talentless meatheads stream while dreaming of huffing the pheromones off his taint?
> [{quoted}](name=tiptoeinmyjordnz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:32:44.514+0000) > > i got banned for making fun of doublelift while i was posting in your first shit thread. > > if i make a cry thread about how nazi the mods are and how shitty riot is for banning me cause i used a potty word, would you two clowns accept me into you gang of raging babies who like to watch talentless meatheads stream while dreaming of huffing the pheromones off his taint? The only person raging in this thread is you, friend. Every post you've made is just seething with rage and filled with Ad Homs.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:26:45.416+0000) > > I love SJWs " Any statement I make is fact, regardless of how subjective it is or how hard reality contradicts it. Educate yourself you sad 12 year old virgin basement nerd". This is what you sound like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE holy shit i wish i still lived at home, that was the shit. the best was when your mom and sister would make me breakfast in the morning.
> [{quoted}](name=tiptoeinmyjordnz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:29:23.789+0000) > > holy shit i wish i still lived at home, that was the shit. > > the best was when your mom and sister would make me breakfast in the morning. "I fucked your mom" is the ultimate insult.....to children. I know for a fact that you're a grown ass man, this is just sad. Is "I fucked your mom" really the best you've got? Maybe you should lay off the weed there buddy, it's turned your brain into useless jelly. I'd be embarrassed if that was the best I could do.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:18:37.186+0000) > > All of those are opinions and feelings, not a fact in sight. Like I said, typical SJW crybaby with nothing valid to say, just a bunch of feelings. Nobody cares about your feelings kid, nobody. you sure about that? you seem to reply to me, which would indicate that you do, in fact, care about me. it is a fact that tyler is a meathead. it is a fact that he is not funny. it is a fact that he is not talented it is a fact that everything said in the video is true. you dont have to agree, but do me a favor and huff tylers nuts really really deep for me. get that scent deep into your lungs bud.
> [{quoted}](name=tiptoeinmyjordnz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:21:48.243+0000) > > you sure about that? > > you seem to reply to me, which would indicate that you do, in fact, care about me. > > it is a fact that tyler is a meathead. > > it is a fact that he is not funny. > > it is a fact that he is not talented > > it is a fact that everything said in the video is true. > > you dont have to agree, but do me a favor and huff tylers nuts really really deep for me. get that scent deep into your lungs bud. I love SJWs " Any statement I make is fact, regardless of how subjective it is or how hard reality contradicts it. Educate yourself you sad 12 year old virgin basement nerd". This is what you sound like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:12:01.972+0000) > > Me SJW, me not have any valid points so me RAAAAGGGEEEE!!!! SJW SMASH!!!!!! i made valid points in my first post. 1. tyler is a meathead. 2. hes not funny. 3. hes not talented. 4. everything in the video linked is true 5. if tyler is entertaining then any meathead dick on twitch is entertaining. all valid points.
> [{quoted}](name=tiptoeinmyjordnz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:14:40.216+0000) > > i made valid points in my first post. > > 1. tyler is a meathead. > > 2. hes not funny. > > 3. hes not talented. > > 4. everything in the video linked is true > > 5. if tyler is entertaining then any meathead dick on twitch is entertaining. > > all valid points. All of those are opinions and feelings, not a fact in sight. Like I said, typical SJW crybaby with nothing valid to say, just a bunch of feelings. Nobody cares about your feelings kid, nobody.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:07:51.298+0000) > > I watch some of his YouTube vids when they look interesting, would hardly call myself a fan. Hell the only reason I even know he exists is Riot pulling the baby move of the century and banning him on all accounts forever. Riot may have taken their ball and gone home but he just pulled out his own ball and made shitloads of money on it. And now they're salty because trying to fuck up his life like the petty children they are didn't work, now he's making waaaaay more money. > > I just love seeing Riot look stupid, and making fanboys like you into salty ragers is just a bonus. I honestly hope he becomes the biggest streamer on Twitch just to see the ocean of salty tears Riot would shed. Either way his stream is over 10x bigger than Phreaks, kid is mad cuz bad. lol. you have some issues you need to work out internally dude. your brain is 100% fucked and im sorry for your parents.
> [{quoted}](name=tiptoeinmyjordnz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:09:46.248+0000) > > lol. you have some issues you need to work out internally dude. > > your brain is 100% fucked and im sorry for your parents. Me SJW, me not have any valid points so me RAAAAGGGEEEE!!!! SJW SMASH!!!!!!
SkyfaIl (NA)
: qtpie could join any lcs team and play as good as any current pro guaranteed, you don't stop being pro, you just stop the horrible life of being in the LCS
> [{quoted}](name=SkyfaIl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:00:51.390+0000) > > qtpie could join any lcs team and play as good as any current pro guaranteed, you don't stop being pro, you just stop the horrible life of being in the LCS Which is why Nightblue will never be in the LCS, he makes 10x more streaming and for way less effort. "esports" is a joke.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:57:43.601+0000) > > Tyler1 is on a decent college football team, seems like a skill to me. He was also Masters level in League. Seems like butthurt has taken over your mind and now you're just spewing hateful nonsense. Typical "punish duh toxics cuz muh feels" kid, 100x more "toxic" than the people you cry about and you don't even see it. it hasnt, i was just forming a response in a way you can understand. all i see here is another tyler1 nutrider. i bet if you donate enough to his terrible stream he will send you a used nutcup.
> [{quoted}](name=tiptoeinmyjordnz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:00:31.214+0000) > > it hasnt, i was just forming a response in a way you can understand. > > all i see here is another tyler1 nutrider. i bet if you donate enough to his terrible stream he will send you a used nutcup. I watch some of his YouTube vids when they look interesting, would hardly call myself a fan. Hell the only reason I even know he exists is Riot pulling the baby move of the century and banning him on all accounts forever. Riot may have taken their ball and gone home but he just pulled out his own ball and made shitloads of money on it. And now they're salty because trying to fuck up his life like the petty children they are didn't work, now he's making waaaaay more money. I just love seeing Riot look stupid, and making fanboys like you into salty ragers is just a bonus. I honestly hope he becomes the biggest streamer on Twitch just to see the ocean of salty tears Riot would shed. Either way his stream is over 10x bigger than Phreaks, kid is mad cuz bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:41:43.373+0000) > > SJWs always deny being SJWs, it's like deep down they know that nobody likes them or their idiotic opinions. gaping %%%%s are always denying being gaping %%%%s. its like deep down they know all they do is shitpost and idolize meathead morons who have no skills outside of being an asswipe.
> [{quoted}](name=tiptoeinmyjordnz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:49:38.504+0000) > > gaping %%%%s are always denying being gaping %%%%s. its like deep down they know all they do is shitpost and idolize meathead morons who have no skills outside of being an asswipe. Tyler1 is on a decent college football team, seems like a skill to me. He was also Masters level in League. Seems like butthurt has taken over your mind and now you're just spewing hateful nonsense. Typical "punish duh toxics cuz muh feels" kid, 100x more "toxic" than the people you cry about and you don't even see it.
SkyfaIl (NA)
: We lose a game
Pffff, took me 2 PvP games to get a smurf perma'd. Get on my level kid.
: lol not liking an untalented unfunny asshole does not make me an SJW. you goofs love to throw around internet terms like sjw and white night, but are hardly ever accurate when using them.
> [{quoted}](name=tiptoeinmyjordnz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:33:50.462+0000) > > lol not liking an untalented unfunny asshole does not make me an SJW. > > you goofs love to throw around internet terms like sjw and white night, but are hardly ever accurate when using them. SJWs always deny being SJWs, it's like deep down they know that nobody likes them or their idiotic opinions.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:21:32.396+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWFjMBvgScs > > Lol, kid is so salty. Rioters don't even realize how incredibly unpopular they are. "but muh feels, muh toxicity", sorry Riot, most people don't care. Tyler1 is 100x more entertaining than any pro player which is why he's getting tons of viewers now. The only pro player that isn't a trash streamer is QTpie, and he's not even a pro anymore. lol tyler is not entertaining. if hes entertaining, then every other meathead out there who is unfunny is should be equally entertaining. everything said in that video is 100% true
> [{quoted}](name=tiptoeinmyjordnz,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=OnjEtHH2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:27:56.017+0000) > > lol tyler is not entertaining. > > if hes entertaining, then every other meathead out there who is unfunny is should be equally entertaining. Obviously a minority opinion, he's on top of the League page any time he streams. You SJWs can cry as hard as you want but he's still making a ton of money streaming. Riot super banning him just made him even more popular and now they're butthurt as fuck about it. It's hilarious to see how out of touch with reality they are.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uqsrvUBE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:04:40.602+0000) > > "Race was invented in the 15th century to divide people" > > AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA. > > OK black guy spoken word rapping your point, top kek. This is exactly why people hate SJWs, bunch of uninformed idiots who think that their feelings are facts. That video was just as retarded and cancerous as I was expecting. So you find nothing true about it?
> [{quoted}](name=sickxapples,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uqsrvUBE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:10:26.588+0000) > > So you find nothing true about it? Race is not a social construct, it's a biological difference and so is gender. That dude is black and Bruce Jenner is still a man. I'm not going to ignore objective reality because "muh feels".
: protip: not taking flash on darius is asking to get ganked
If I see a Darius without flash you best believe I'm getting my free sack of gold every minute or two. I'm gonna camp that kid so hard he either ragequits or rages so hard that he tilts his whole team.
Rioter Comments
: How can people say Riot is racist
Go visit the Riot offices, it's a sea of whiteness.
: I know that racism isn't tolerated in league and the majority of boards frown upon it.
"Race was invented in the 15th century to divide people" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA. OK black guy spoken word rapping your point, top kek. This is exactly why people hate SJWs, bunch of uninformed idiots who think that their feelings are facts. That video was just as retarded and cancerous as I was expecting.
NotSid (NA)
: This is probably one of the most accurate comedy sketches in a long time
Stephen Fry said basically the same thing in an interview with Dave Rubin and SJWs lost their damn minds and started attacking him on Twitter. Or this from a recent DePaul university incident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI-84RzYDfY These special snowflakes think they not only have a right to not be offended but to harm people for saying things they don't like. Society is fucked, this is going to end in widespread violent civil disorder if not outright civil war.
: Patch Rundown 6.11
Is it just me or does the guy in the middle look like Carl the Cuck?
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=grdwUGKz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-01T17:52:53.228+0000) > > 22 deaths should get you banned tbh. There is literally no excuse for feeding that hard. Especially with all those assists, she was probably feeding them full value almost every time. I hope to God this was in Bronze. Like wtf was she doing? Was she melee-forming assassins all game or something? 8 of those deaths were in lanning phase while the rest were strewn out over the course of the rest of the game and it took a while to close the game out.
> [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=grdwUGKz,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2016-06-01T20:05:58.841+0000) > > 8 of those deaths were in lanning phase while the rest were strewn out over the course of the rest of the game and it took a while to close the game out. 0-8 in lane, in Plat elo (apparently, someone said it was) is completely unacceptable. That shit is unacceptable in Silver ffs. Kid is obviously boosted and should be banned for it. He/she single-handedly ruined the game for their team and caused the loss. At the very least needs to be demoted a full tier. That's not a "bad game", that's being way over your skill level. In other words, boosted.
: Dynamic Queue - Updates
Anyone else read that as " We know you hate dynamic queue so we're going to make it even worse and then post it on GD so you can't downvote bomb us, suck it noobs" ?
: People really need to stop flamming others for doing poorly against a counter
22 deaths should get you banned tbh. There is literally no excuse for feeding that hard. Especially with all those assists, she was probably feeding them full value almost every time. I hope to God this was in Bronze. Like wtf was she doing? Was she melee-forming assassins all game or something?
: So now that high elo players aren't allowed to make 5 man ranked teams
The ladder has nothing to do with esports, might as well be two different games.
Atuko (NA)
: What I love about Overwatch
Yeah, being stuck with retards for an hour is one of the worst things about League. Makes me miss WoW BGs, at least I could just leave if we were getting destroyed. Most of them were pretty balanced too, even if you were losing you could go fight on the roads or something. Warsong Gulch was the only one you ever lost so bad that they were spawn camping you, usually. And then you'd either stop rezzing so they get bored and end or you just left if you had like 2 retards that wouldn't stop respawning. League gives all the power to the two retards who won't stop respawning and bans you if you don't indulge their autism -.-
Myz (NA)
: Why overwatch won't kill league
> [{quoted}](name=Ebay Account,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=gonAKU75,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-01T16:59:40.051+0000) > > Very good reddit post about it. > > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4m23ea/riot_games_made_me_mad_so_im_switching_to_mario/ "Good" and "reddit post" are mutually exclusive concepts.
: We Don't Care
That just makes people want to do it to spite you. I see human interaction isn't your strong point.
: I cringe when this argument is brought up. It's literally a discussion of what people want to call something. It's like if people argued if these Boards count as forums. It's pointless and would cause more stupidity than what it actually solves. The only reason anyone would ever care is to give the players "athletic" visas.
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qNI44aRc,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2016-06-01T01:30:13.390+0000) > > I cringe when this argument is brought up. It's literally a discussion of what people want to call something. It's like if people argued if these Boards count as forums. It's pointless and would cause more stupidity than what it actually solves. The only reason anyone would ever care is to give the players "athletic" visas. "Stupid language and it's meaning stuff, let's just use random words so everyone feels better about themselves". How about no? It's insulting to actual athletes to suggest that crap like poker, bowling and video games are sports. Athleticism is about pushing the bounds of the human body, not clicking a mouse. Why don't we just call office drones "athletes"? They sit around clicking all day and their job is "hard" just like these "e-sports athletes".
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qNI44aRc,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T01:14:05.403+0000) > > Then I guess football players are scientists. > > Mental training isn't everything. I never said it was. Key words in my first post on this thread: *about as hard* I'd say League of Legends on a professional level is about as difficult as almost any professional sport. It's just for different reasons is all.
> [{quoted}](name=Burger and Fries,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qNI44aRc,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-01T01:22:58.213+0000) > > I never said it was. > > Key words in my first post on this thread: *about as hard* > > I'd say League of Legends on a professional level is about as difficult as almost any professional sport. It's just for different reasons is all. LOL. Sure, and being a housewife is about as hard as being a marine.....LOL.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qNI44aRc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-01T01:14:57.043+0000) > > You can eat drink and smoke while doing it, not a sport. So being able to demonstrate your intelligence/ability to bluff with mind games/card counting within poker involves no effort whatsoever?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qNI44aRc,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T01:19:28.272+0000) > > So being able to demonstrate your intelligence/ability to bluff with mind games/card counting within poker involves no effort whatsoever? Effort =/= sport. For example mining is one of the hardest and most demanding jobs in the world, still not a sport. And let's be real, if you think sitting on your ass and playing a game is anywhere near as demanding as a sport you've obviously never played sports. People die playing sports ffs. Damn, this generation just wants to be told how great they are no matter how untrue it is. Fat, shluby kids and 90 pound nerds are not athletes and they never will be.
: What about poker players?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qNI44aRc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-01T01:11:52.292+0000) > > What about poker players? You can eat drink and smoke while doing it, not a sport.
: > [{quoted}](name=WC3betterthanSC,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qNI44aRc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-01T01:09:05.695+0000) > > xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0 You really don't know what goes on behind the scenes, do you? Physical training isn't everything.
> [{quoted}](name=Burger and Fries,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=qNI44aRc,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-01T01:12:41.706+0000) > > You really don't know what goes on behind the scenes, do you? > > Physical training isn't everything. Then I guess football players are scientists. Mental training isn't everything.
: Anyone cringe when they hear LCS players being called athletes?
They're athletes like I'm super president of the world for life. Any "sport" you can play while eating, drinking and smoking is not a sport. 100% of these kids were picked last in gym class for a reason.
: Do you guys think just wait for the kids to go back to school and it will be better. I used to have a rule of no playing ranked on the weekends because of trolls. Now can not play on week days either. Looking for advice hours to play etc..
> [{quoted}](name=Legendary Bonka,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FEv24TVd,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-05-31T15:54:07.083+0000) > > Do you guys think just wait for the kids to go back to school and it will be better. I used to have a rule of no playing ranked on the weekends because of trolls. Now can not play on week days either. Looking for advice hours to play etc.. No time is safe during the summer. Even overnight. After 1 AM or so the NA bads get replaced by chinese bads. You just need a 4-5 man these days, or you're gonna get mostly idiots against mostly premades.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FEv24TVd,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-31T15:49:13.728+0000) > > The game is unplayable because kids are bad, not because they cry in chat. Especially now that it's summer, just a giant field of bads as far as the eye can see. pls nerf bads
> [{quoted}](name=Weapon In Hand,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FEv24TVd,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-05-31T15:52:41.870+0000) > > pls nerf bads That's easy, stop punishing for chat. Bads will get flamed until they quit or git gud.
: Uninstalling league of legends (TOXIC ENVIRONMENT) Bring Tribunal Back
The game is unplayable because kids are bad, not because they cry in chat. Especially now that it's summer, just a giant field of bads as far as the eye can see.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KJslIbjP,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-05-29T21:09:40.515+0000) > > LOL, ever hear of the post WW2 death camps? America starved 1.5 million or so German soldiers and civilians to death despite having plenty of food. They violated the Geneva convention left and right. They handed eastern Europe over to totalitarian hell for 50 years and gave the Commies nukes. Ever hear of Alger Hiss? America is a blundering, retarded version of England. The British actually spread western values across the globe, the only thing America has ever done is kill loads of brown people for profit. > > Most delusional country of mercantile terrorists in history. I strongly suggest you read Howard Zinn or Noam Chomsky. America is the bad guy, read a book. I'm glad you commented, because you admit to being on the radical far left through the authors you advocate. See how the left operate? They take the most far out conspiracy theories to make the USA look as bad as possible. The goal is to make people fed up with the USA they'll want to abandon what's been working for us so well since our founding and move into socialism.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonnington,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KJslIbjP,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2016-05-29T21:25:34.029+0000) > > I'm glad you commented, because you admit to being on the radical far left through the authors you advocate. See how the left operate? They take the most far out conspiracy theories to make the USA look as bad as possible. The goal is to make people fed up with the USA they'll want to abandon what's been working for us so well since our founding and move into socialism. "Facts I don't agree with are stupid and wrong", typical American. "I'm right cuz 'MURICA". Top kek. BTW I'm right wing as fuck, but Zinn and Chomsky aren't wrong. The world isn't black and white, despite the fact that Americans are so dumb they can only comprehend dualities. Nuance kid, look it up.
: America is the best country in the world
LOL, ever hear of the post WW2 death camps? America starved 1.5 million or so German soldiers and civilians to death despite having plenty of food. They violated the Geneva convention left and right. They handed eastern Europe over to totalitarian hell for 50 years and gave the Commies nukes. Ever hear of Alger Hiss? America is a blundering, retarded version of England. The British actually spread western values across the globe, the only thing America has ever done is kill loads of brown people for profit. Most delusional country of mercantile terrorists in history. I strongly suggest you read Howard Zinn or Noam Chomsky. America is the bad guy, read a book.
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9lcJg9Rs,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-05-29T19:09:49.519+0000) > > My only WoToG legendary so far is Shifter Zerus, fun card but not exactly that useful. I crafted Vek'Lor and N'Zoth though so I'll live. I haven't pulled many good ones and I've been playing since beta. Antonidas and Jarraxus are the only good ones I've gotten from packs, everything else I have is crafted. I thought Thalnos was bad and dusted it for my second Renounce. Fun deck and all, but I cried myself to sleep a few nights as it started to dawn on me.
> [{quoted}](name=Maid of Plays,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9lcJg9Rs,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-05-29T19:30:47.585+0000) > > I thought Thalnos was bad and dusted it for my second Renounce. > > Fun deck and all, but I cried myself to sleep a few nights as it started to dawn on me. Ouch, so you renounced a positive win rate huh? That sucks. Thalnos is OK, but pretty niche. Mostly only good for miracle rogue. The best legs are Sylvanas, Ragnaros and Cairne IMO. Good in most decks, really solid cards. And they're Classic so they'll always be Standard. TBH I'm kinda regretting crafting Vek'Lor, C'thun decks kinda suck now so I'm not getting much use from him. Enjoying my N'Zoth dragon priest though, does well against aggro and just crushes most control decks.
: Finally pulled my next pity legendary since The Boogeymonster
My only WoToG legendary so far is Shifter Zerus, fun card but not exactly that useful. I crafted Vek'Lor and N'Zoth though so I'll live. I haven't pulled many good ones and I've been playing since beta. Antonidas and Jarraxus are the only good ones I've gotten from packs, everything else I have is crafted.
La Spork (NA)
: Have I lost relevance on GD?
: > [{quoted}](name=BronzeSmurph69,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h7qmN0GN,comment-id=000200000000000100000001,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:18:42.684+0000) > > Nice homophobia there bud. Care to add some racism while you tell people how toxic they are? nah, i dont do that. which is why ive never been punished in this game. ever.
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h7qmN0GN,comment-id=0002000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-25T17:45:56.964+0000) > > nah, i dont do that. > > which is why ive never been punished in this game. ever. You plainly do. "cocksmoker" is pretty obviously the same thing as "%%%got". Why do you hate gays so much?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ginger976,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h7qmN0GN,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2016-05-25T14:59:53.816+0000) > > Exactly like I thought. Your definition of a cocksmoker is anybody who says something you don't like. Typical of the younger generation. Good luck with that in real life. heh, no, my definition of a cocksmoker falls in line with what riot defines as a cocksmoker. its not rocket science pal. also, im almost 40, and its worked quite well for me IRL. sorry to disappoint you bud. when you get older, you realize that there is no need to act like a cocksmoker, especially in a video game, and especially if you intend to follow the rules of the game you are playing. swallow your pride and play the game. nobody needs to hear your thoughts.
> [{quoted}](name=jimlaheysadrunk,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=h7qmN0GN,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-25T15:02:16.763+0000) > > heh, no, my definition of a cocksmoker falls in line with what riot defines as a cocksmoker. its not rocket science pal. > > also, im almost 40, and its worked quite well for me IRL. sorry to disappoint you bud. > > when you get older, you realize that there is no need to act like a cocksmoker, especially in a video game, and especially if you intend to follow the rules of the game you are playing. > > swallow your pride and play the game. nobody needs to hear your thoughts. Nice homophobia there bud. Care to add some racism while you tell people how toxic they are?
: You know that pop up you get at the end of a game when
Writes long profanity-laced rant about how everyone is toxic scum, apparently immune to irony......
ADC Bard (NA)
: tyler1 senpai is streaming boyz !
He also has more viewers than anyone but Voyboy. "Here at Riot Game we understand what our players want". Top kek. I bet they wonder why their numbers are falling faster than a slutty girl's panties.
: Overwatch will never kill League of Legends. The two are completely different games. The only evidence you used was an anecdote of you assuming everyone in your game to be Asian. http://images.memes.com/meme/744350
> [{quoted}](name=MaIevoIent,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5lzbf4wV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-25T01:15:25.660+0000) > > Overwatch will never kill League of Legends. The two are completely different games. The only evidence you used was an anecdote of you assuming everyone in your game to be Asian. > > http://images.memes.com/meme/744350 I'm sure the "Korea?" , "anyone Korean?" etc spam was just to fool me into thinking they were Korean...... I bet they also spoke broken English just to fool me even more........those clever trolls.
Show more

BronzeSmurph69

Level 23 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion