Rioter Comments
: Post ITT and I'll tell you one thing I like and dislike about you.
https://media.giphy.com/media/RURAojdRlmGvm/200.gif
: Then there's a flashback of the champion still fondly remembering how well you played as one of the few to enjoy them as they once were. https://i.imgur.com/RJU0xQl.png[]
:( plz riot do an osrs on league season 3 or 4
: Why did you say this?
: I really hope I'll get the opportunity to play old Aatrox once again in the future... Even if I loved his rework, he changed into an entirely different champion and this is sad, even worse when Riot guts the reworked one just like on the original release of the first...
Brütus (NA)
: after several attempts of trying to get an S rank later...
: I dread the day that {{champion:103}} gets reworked. The worst part is I know a lot of people are going to be really happy about it.
ahri's going to have 3 dashes, and that's pre 6
XafeMode (NA)
: i miss old aatrox. why cant we have both? idc if we get skins for both versions.....
the worse part, is that aatrox was finally in a decent shape for the first time since he came out when they reworked him
: > [{quoted}](name=EâtMyHook,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=REFkv3yA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-14T09:04:31.636+0000) > > You put a smile on my Face with that Name. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Then that face when the enemy adc ign is I WARD LANTERNS.
> [{quoted}](name=oOBestEveNAOo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=REFkv3yA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T09:43:48.444+0000) > > Then that face when the enemy adc ign is I WARD LANTERNS. plz no
Rioter Comments
: You need this! https://i.imgur.com/jBtMX7M.jpg[/img]
I dunno man that books pretty fucked up in alot of ways
: Need Help with a New Name
I CLICK LANTERNS surely as a thresh main you can understand the beauty of having an adc named this
Moody P (NA)
: Do people actually enjoy eating cake or is it just a formality?
i can't stand most icecream I feel grosss and my mouth is dry, cake can be pretty good tho at times
: League players new to the boards: The Boards doesn't have any good content
was gonna make a joke about half of the people on that show being fruits but I don't wanna get banned
Rioter Comments
: Looking for a top lane for a 12 week tournament must be gold 1 maximum.
: I get really sick when i play this game.
pk in osrs, its fun helps you stop playing league, still decent to watch lcs sometimes tho
omg zoner (EUW)
: Why do top laners have so much more impact on the game than any other lane?
they don't there one of the worst carry roles statistically
: An inconvenient truth
people actually care about infernal drakes, wheres my money
Corvin0716 (EUNE)
: [Removed by Moderation] Moderators
it was the guy whining about riven players wasn't it, I know it was I looked him up after he called riven players monkeys and he was level 13 with no match history
: No one cares but i'm not having fun playing this shit
play borderlands 2 and pk in old school runescape, i occasionally come back to play riven in normal 3's but ranked just got ruined this season.
: Hot take: Riven is harder to play against than to actually play
oh wait this has to be a troll post Tanky AOE assasian pick one for mid game and low cooldown isnt until 2 items plus if you don't execute lane trades correctly {{champion:86}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:78}} and so many otherchamps just win off 1 button, not a riven main but like playing her even with my 300 ping and this post makes no sense
drash79 (NA)
: Why no blood in cinematics?
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vR25zVGeaKGobKg/giphy.gif
: Riot's New Business Moto!
tis naught more than a chroma
: That anti-cheat system was totally worth the stability and compatibility issues!
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bUNtqWr4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-22T18:19:55.506+0000) > > That anti-cheat system was totally worth the stability and compatibility issues! exactly my dude
Rioter Comments
Khabith (NA)
: Since they are so cheap, and tanks already feel bad no matter what, Im considering using them
Used to be a shen main for so long before I just gave up since your q's to weak to farm under tower, but yah locket was a great 3 item a couple diamond streamers I watched would pick it up too and dont forget when pro games would have junglers buy{{item:3109}}
Rioter Comments
Gabriyel (NA)
: Out of curiosity, can a player receive penalties for using emotes in any way?
: Im not getting my "Let The Games Begin" reward
yah it doesnt work i have all my adblocks down to, just dont watch without fantasy lcs who cares what happens tbh
: For dark souls players out there, comment a main reason why you play dark souls
because when i lose everything its my own fault for making a bad decision, and not iron 4 botlane not paying attention to pings
: > [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L5cz0ub6,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-12-18T23:52:18.502+0000) > > Ew who plays jayce you can google it, if you want to know.
> [{quoted}](name=Paravozikchoocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L5cz0ub6,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-12-19T00:05:04.111+0000) > > you can google it, if you want to know. look at his name
: If the man who built Galio started a band instead
: "Why Would You Report During Blitz?!"
i half agree with the its only for fun mode argument, you should def report flamers and rage afks please don't report me for trying ad veigar in urf or for flashing into 4 for the big outplay if there all super low and misclicking, as long as there trying I think those are excusable
: Why is this so funny to me
Asamas (EUNE)
: How is the anime called and which episode is this? I actually want to know how did the conversation unfold to reach this point.
Its called conception and it is actually terrible, its the 3rd newest episode out, and I mean this show is terrible
Rioter Comments
: I need to be more toxic
Ill stay strong for the pope pretending to be a bunch of internet strangers giving me hope
Rock MD (NA)
: Gameplay when you tell them carry junglers are OP and in need of nerfs
I am learning shaco while playing ranked and having great success since hes pretty brain dead I think you may be on to something
: This sums up the Community's reaction/logic to LGBT in League:
I think people were mad at varus, I think it was because he already had a wife and kid in lore tho
: Yes you can be. Remember, there is more than just you and them too.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HhnpPLGE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-20T23:20:07.516+0000) > > Yes you can be. Remember, there is more than just you and them too. just curioius who else do you think there is?
Rioter Comments
: Yeah, proxy singed doenst mean you have to feed. Just applying global pressure
instructions unclear stuck in enemy base, send help
: to be completely honest, i dont really like the direction riot is going with TP
I prefer {{summoner:3}} even scarier than ignite in some situations or you can go dekar route and take{{summoner:11}} to steal all enemy's camps after shoving but yah {{summoner:12}} is kinda boned
: Well, there's a reason Morde uses his own health as a resource....
I thought that was a bug, I can never tell these days
: 4 plesioths from freedom unite.
GREEN plesioths, people complaining about hitboxes in lol have never faced 40 minutes of hydropump only to be hipchecked from across the map when the damn thing leaves the water
: Everyone put your hands in the air for the greatest band in all of League history!
Rioter Comments
: Once upon a time, there was a story. The end.
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zLbhxI0o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-05T04:32:21.967+0000) > > Once upon a time, there was a story. > > The end. now i'm bored and hard :(
: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson. Enjoy
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zLbhxI0o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-05T04:22:07.631+0000) > > Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson. > > Enjoy looks interesting when I googled in incognito, was expecting some little old lady erotica level weird shit. will definitely check out
Show more

Brooks107

Level 133 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion