: Addressing The Supposed "Very Non-Traditional" Marksman Leak
Well we finally are getting another dark skinned female champion and I am ecstatic for the much needed variety. Hopefully next female will fill my need for an elegant, ball gown clothing style Mary Sue type.
Adder (OCE)
: Why the fuck can't I toggle Pantheon's helmet yet
Agreed, I need my beefy bara boi
: Friends list empty?
: > [{quoted}](name=Brotha,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=u0YFpPFx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-13T23:40:49.237+0000) > > The fact there is not an Arcade Ekko skin boils my blood. Arcades were always full of children and teenagers. Many of the Arcade visuals you saw in films were set in a big city. Ekko is a teenager from the city. A boy who uses a clockhand that has become a bat, Schimitar, sword, and cricket bat in other skins. While having some of the most Arcade friendly particles of any champion. But no we have to give the Arcade skin to TWO adcs, one of which is getting her fourth skin this year. Not to mention the only argument for Arcade Ekko not being a thing is because it would be too close in theme to PROJECT... Meanwhile, Riot goes ahead and releases Battle Boss Yasuo, despite PROJECT: Yasuo existing. Sure, it's not exactly Arcade, and they made it purple instead of red, but it's still close enough...
> [{quoted}](name=That Shaman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=u0YFpPFx,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-14T02:18:56.259+0000) > > Not to mention the only argument for Arcade Ekko not being a thing is because it would be too close in theme to PROJECT... Meanwhile, Riot goes ahead and releases Battle Boss Yasuo, despite PROJECT: Yasuo existing. Sure, it's not exactly Arcade, and they made it purple instead of red, but it's still close enough... And nevermind is looking like a poor mans Odyssey skin. Which Yasuo recently got. Just feeling done with Riots money grubbing lately.
: It's almost like a popular streamer getting attention to something is going to make people talk about it...which brings it to riot's attention faster. That's literally just how the Internet works.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xv3motdJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-17T02:50:36.499+0000) > > It's almost like a popular streamer getting attention to something is going to make people talk about it...which brings it to riot's attention faster. > That's literally just how the Internet works. Watch the VOD before you comment. @OP: Yeah Riot has successfully made the transition from small indie company to heartless corporation. Games old anyway, and the next thing they want to hype you for looks like the kind of chinese app I see ads for on youtube. Honestly even without the lack of morality lets take an honest look at Riot lately. *New champ is a complete flop, community deems it uninspired. *Arcade skins are lackluster, community deems them a blatant cash grab and complain *Favoritism for streamers finally getting the attention it should have gotten last year As someone who has been supporting this game for half a decade I think it's time to move on.
: >From Wookiecookie on the Reddit thread. For clarity, everything not in this box is a quote. I'm lazy and quoting my part is easier. To be clear. Everything in this box is Imperial Pandaa. Everything outside is Wookiecookie. Gonna piggy back off this comment to address a few things! Riot will not ban a player for off meta-play; full stop. If you're curious on our thoughts about off meta play you can hear it straight from Meddler here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMAAfm095tg This player in particular popped up on our radar a few weeks ago and we decided to not take action at that time because playing Teemo in this method is not against our rules. However, after reviewing the continued reports we were receiving (from multiple sources) a pattern was forming where this targeted off meta behavior was occurring most often in games when the player was with a high profile streamer. If you want to play off meta, we think that's great! If you want to play off meta only to spite other players and reap the negative reactions and attention from their viewers while they are streaming then we don’t consider that a good faith use of off meta play. Reporting players for trolling is not something only streamers have the power to do. I always encourage people to report through the client (obviously). But if you encounter a player that you think is behaving in a way to get around our systems then anyone can send us a ticket directly and we will investigate that situation. We won't take action if we can't determine a pattern of trolling or if we believe the player is making a good faith effort with their off meta play. But if we do see someone is consistently using off meta play as an excuse to troll people then we will intervene when we can.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7KeTph1z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T23:48:58.762+0000) > > However, after reviewing the continued reports we were receiving (from multiple sources) a pattern was forming where this targeted off meta behavior was occurring most often in games when the player was with a high profile streamer. If you want to play off meta, we think that's great! If you want to play off meta only to spite other players and reap the negative reactions and attention from their viewers while they are streaming then we don’t consider that a good faith use of off meta play. He literally said he wants to change the meta. He is tired of the same stagnant meta. What is the best way to showcase the viability of this strat to a large number of people? Probably by showcasing it when you have a high profile streamer in your game. This was simply blatant favoritism caught. This isn't the first time. IWD gets people banned regularly, instantly on a weekly basis. Tyler1 has bragged numerous times that he can pop into the discord and get a Rioter to ban some kid. Riot shills gonna shill, this company is losing respect more and more. If they keep this up they're going to be the next Bethesda.
: Do you trust the Ingame Report System?
I've been trolling on a smurf since season 5. Most it's ever gotten is a 25 game chat restriction because sometimes I fan the flames a little too hard. I never trust the automated system to detect anything along the lines of griefing or intentionally feeding. It's simply too easy to trick the system into thinking you're trying to win. As for verbal detection, yea sure it's pretty reliable. They have the right keywords and number of chat lines in game to give the system a good idea as to whether you were being toxic or not. Then again the fact a videogame company is trying to police your speech is troubling. Then again Riot hasn't been Riot for a long time. Between the recent lackluster skins, business conduct complaints, boring champ reveal, and blatant favoritism of streamers I think Riot is losing a lot of their reputation very quickly.
Falrein (EUW)
: Some thoughts on Yi, Wuju and Syndra
I like your threads tho. I myself want to see more of Ekko in everything along with some Warwick.
: I've been on this for a while, but I just can't get excited for the new Arcade skins this year
The fact there is not an Arcade Ekko skin boils my blood. Arcades were always full of children and teenagers. Many of the Arcade visuals you saw in films were set in a big city. Ekko is a teenager from the city. A boy who uses a clockhand that has become a bat, Schimitar, sword, and cricket bat in other skins. While having some of the most Arcade friendly particles of any champion. But no we have to give the Arcade skin to TWO adcs, one of which is getting her fourth skin this year.
: The new arcade skins are cool but Xerath hasn't had a skin since 2015
I've been expecting Arcade Ekko since his release. His particles look like they could be made for that skin. But hey better give Kaisa another skin and dump the other arcade skin on a champion with barely any particles to even show off.
: I just realised what Arcade Caitlyn really means
She doesn't fit that theme and lacks the particles to showcase Arcade. Really pissed she got it.
: I'm a new player and I don't understand how this game is so popular
> [{quoted}](name=Kami no inoru,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QpjNekGl,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-08T00:37:04.994+0000) > 1- Why is everyone so toxic? You must be new to online gaming. Any FPS will have children screaming about the obscene things they did to your mother and grown men wishing you to commit self harm. > 2- I don't understand the" class" concepts, Riots class system really isn't any different from a standard RPG tbhfam you seem new to gaming entirely. > tanks are assasins with less damage and more resists/health Yes same as in every other game there are offensive tanks that can kill you given enough time and there are defensive tanks that will walk away from you because you do tickle damage. >Ranged carries have BPS and not DPS Crit is king, any Archer from any game with crit will tell you that. >assassins just one spell rotation kill me in 2 seconds Assassins do not exist in league until they get items. Most assassins take 3 spell rotations before first back to kill anyone. Once they build damage they WILL be able to kill a squishy, non resist building player in one rotation including ignite with their ultimate. Just remember if a assassin can get to you, 9/10 you're out of position. >Why is dying so easy You're new to the game and likely going against experienced players. > 3- It says it's a "strategic" game but aside from competing around who will oneshot who first and take dragon/baron I don't see much stragic gameplay. Because that is the game in low ELO. League changes the higher you climb. Picks and comp become more important, as do rotations. The hyperfed, 1k stacked Nasus in silver 1 will carry your team whether he chooses to teamfight or split. In higher elo its more likely he has no choice BUT to split because if he tried to enter a fight he will be kited and cc'd to death by players wise enough to save spells to protect priority targets. > 4- Why is the client so bugged? Riot games is a freaking huge compagny why can't they fix one of the most important things il the game? Legit every time I decided to play league I encountered some annoying bug EVERYTIME. insert small indie company meme > I'm thinking about playing some more games to see if I can start to enjoy it but I'm sure I'll just end uninstalling Then why wait? Sadly this thread will not change anything about the game. If you don't enjoy it the BEST way to express that to Riot is by uninstalling and not playing it any longer. As the saying goes "Money talks, bullshit walks".
: The people asking for “ugly” female characters are getting old
I just want more racial diversity in league. No, not the sjw kind, but variety in the races of new champs. Neeko was refreshing to me because she's a chameleon girl. It was cool. I was expecting a nice thick dark-skinned AD jungle gal, perhaps someone more matching {{champion:245}} {{champion:236}} or even {{champion:43}}. I was not expecting a {{champion:163}} {{champion:15}} toned champion with sweetheart {{champion:1}} hair that is for sure. Give me a sexy dark skinned thicc af afro'd empress. Give me a dark elegant bat girl. Give me a sorceress who shape shifts from buxom green haired spirit enchantress to nightmarish voodoo hag. For the love of god stop giving me the same three archetypes with mismatched hair.
Yara0 (NA)
: Right after they finish punishing every player that gets mad at them first. :3
> [{quoted}](name=Yara0,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lxarjFFu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-25T07:02:38.399+0000) > > Right after they finish punishing every player that gets mad at them first. :3 fpbp /thread
: The problem with Junglers
I've been a jungle main for 5 years. I agree with you wholeheartedly. Not only has I done this to players, thereby hurting myself, I've had this done to me when I got autofilled. Not sure how you managed to get so many downvotes when what you said wasn't even that toxic.
: This is correct. The issue is how characters get their morals flipped after they get updated. When we look at the promo material for Diana as an example, she is dark, violent and remorseless. People who connected to Diana did so because they saw a rebel who has been wronged, who is breaking free and now returning the favour. When her lore got updated, it was as if Riot narrative got confused and tried to spotlight players' connection to her but completely missed the point *how* players connected to her. They wrote her as a good and hopeful character, who helps an old lady and flees the scene of murdered Solari Elders because she's confused. Let me rephrase. It's as if she's been written as Lux, because Lux is a very popular character and Lux is a good girl. ~~ Meanwhile, Leona and Kayle, who were "born", "formed" within society/culture that leans on zealotry, were pushed to be zealots even though they weren't that in their release states. As if Riot narrative misunderstood the core of their characters, which is pretty hard to believe. Leona originally was literally written as willing to sacrifice her own life before taking another. How it didn't occur to any of the narrative folks or at least editors that writing her as being fuelled by murderous rage against Diana was completely 180 from her original characterization, is simply bizarre.
> [{quoted}](name=ElectroScalar,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=MeXAx6ut,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-25T17:08:49.826+0000) > > The issue is how characters get their morals flipped after they get updated. Not complaining, but this was spot on for Warwick's update. He went from a treacherous mercenary to a tragic vigilante. Personally I like the change, especially since it nods to his original lore (who he used to be and was trying to change from).
: If you could revert a champion lore update who would it be?
{{champion:102}} I'm so tired of seeing father's get dumped on in media. They're either incompetent, stupid, or emotionally unavailable. Shyvana's dragon daddy was none of those things, and sacrificed his life to protect Shyvana. Meanwhile we have stories with bad mother's like Grela and Kalkia who have the story woven in such a way that their bad behavior is at the very least partly excusable.
: I think Victor doesn't use Hextech. Jayce destroyed the only Brackern crystal in his possession and the following raid of Jayce's laboratory to retrieve more crystal shards was unsuccessful.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=am5at4EB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-24T12:31:15.467+0000) > > I think Victor doesn't use Hextech. Jayce destroyed the only Brackern crystal in his possession and the following raid of Jayce's laboratory to retrieve more crystal shards was unsuccessful. And the shards of that Brackern Crystal are what powers Ekko's Z-Drive.
: Cho'Gath: Why is he important, and how can we make him matter?
I want a Chogath creepy pasta akin to Rek'Sais comic.
: The new Shonen Anime Skins (leak, just click if you want to know!)
Well I have to buy the Jayce skin even if I barely play him anymore. I hope he's the only champion in my champ pool who gets a skin though, times are tough around here financially after the lunar event.
: @Riot Unpopular "Monster" Champions - Defining a Monster, are they really unpopular?
As a Warwick main who has to bear with best doggo constantly talking about how he is a beast and a monster I really think he should have been included as a monster. He's a human who was genetically altered into a chimera and now runs the streets of Zaun serving as a kind of boogeyman for the criminal populace. If that doesn't make him a monster I really don't know what does.
: It’s your turn to Ask Riot
When will the Blue Essence Emporium be making its return?
: Forcing a team to Dodge should be bannable.
Just commenting to say seeing a specialist downvoted below threshhold multiple times instead of his sarcastic comments being upvoted +30 was really refreshing. Thanks for restoring my faith somewhat in boards.
: Morgana Looks More Like A Teen Now..?
> [{quoted}](name=UCallMeeDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vLWounsb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-10T19:19:01.891+0000) > >nor do i care about the LGTB. Absolutely nothing to do with old/new Morgana in any sense.
: Now that Silver Kayle is absolutely GORGEOUS on the PBE
I'd be pretty mad if they did. I always wanted Black Alistar skin but I came too little too late. And that is how it SHOULD be. Let the true veterans have their super unique skin. Battleborn is close enough in particles.
: i have not seen a game in which yasuo was not picked or banned in at least 6 months
He's the Lee Sin of the Mid lane. Think S3-S6 where people HAD to play Lee in every single game. Its died down now as there are more mobile assassin junglers but still.
: HAHAHA FOR SURRENDER VOTES 2 IS BIGGER THAN 3! I'M GOING TO TRAP EVERY PLAYER THAT I PLAY WITH!
: 2 most unhealthy things in the game atm IMO
Season 5 Feral Flare Meta was full of threads losing their shit because junglers would AFK power farm the jungle and then walk out able to 1v9 the game regardless of how snowballed a ganking jungler managed to get his team. It was damn near required to play {{champion:77}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:19}} . Back in Season 4 the jungle was near irrelevant with toplane belonging to {{champion:102}} {{champion:58}} with {{item:3068}}. Season 6 was the healthiest for jungle in my opinion but that was the tank meta and abusing {{item:4103}} on any and every tank. Balancing the jungle is hard because if you make the role irrelevant (as in just a smite bot for objectives) its anti-fun and nobody wants to play it. If you make it a carry role where you afk farm it creates a sense of every game being 4v5 where the game either ends pre 20 mins because lanes lose too hard or a single player hard carries, making the entire laning phase irrelevant. I liked the tank meta most because it forced more teamfights and made games more team oriented (no tank was 1v5ing but they were power houses and you HAD to coordinate to protect carries). Currently it feels like more of a gankfest than ever and every jungler wants to be a carry but the problem is far larger than the jungle. Every role is infested with carries because damage is simply too high.
: i refunded kayle for 450 BE
Old Kayle had a lot of toxicity in her kit. This modernization isn't as true to the original champ because the original kit had to go. Thematically though she is still a kite champ with a weak early game that scales into a 1v9 monster.
Rioter Comments
: How can this be fair? Chat restricted for 25 games
Hello fellow jungle main. Please don't type in game. It offers absolutely nothing to the team. Anything you need to communicate can be done through pings. Also full mute your team every game. They have absolutely nothing of value to communicate to you, as the jungler you are the objective caller. Best of luck out there.
: > [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=00000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T11:25:55.539+0000) > > He is right though Voldymort. Your first post was pretty snarky and you clearly didn't like having that same snark pointed at you. When you tried to knitpick his post he double downed with evidence. You told him he contradicted himself when he did not and now you're still trying to argue. You're wrong dude, just move on.
> [{quoted}](name=Thats Karma,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=000000020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T11:34:01.536+0000) > > . Thanks, he doesn't get it but I'm done trying to explain it.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: > At no point have I said that 100% of the time you will get an automated response, only that it was a common occurrence. false > [{quoted}](name=Brotha,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-03-06T10:18:24.018+0000) > > Enjoy your copy paste responses over the course of 3 days until an actual person replies apologizing that they cannot help and closes your ticket. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} this is what you claimed before backpedling into > [{quoted}](name=Brotha,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T10:40:38.003+0000) > > And I never said that is all you ever get. it's incredibly dishonest to go_** "you will have x reaction to y incident"**_ and when called out on it go _**"i technically didn't claim you "always" get x result for y incident. you must have a reading comprehension!"**_ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> false You did not prove it false. > this is what you claimed I'm not denying that was my initial response though > before backpedling into Absolutely no back peddling. You said: >my problem is with the argument that that is all you ever get Which at no point have I said was the case. At best I IMPLIED you can expect an automated response which was precisely my purpose. Because of how commonly it occurs (based on evidence) its a fair implication to make. Think of it this way, if you tell me you're going to run across a busy highway and I tell you "have fun getting hit" that doesn't MEAN you're going to get hit just that based on the evidence you're more likely to experience that rather than a safe crossing. I stand by my assertion that you lack reading comprehension.
: What is a bruiser?
Bruisers = Fighters Fighters have two subclasses: Juggernauts, Divers Here is a link to the classifications of champions: [Classes](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Champion_classes)
Voldymort (EUNE)
: you just contradicted yourself
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=0000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T10:43:38.155+0000) > > you just contradicted yourself You must lack reading comprehension. A common occurrence means it occurs more often than it does not occur. At no point have I said that 100% of the time you will get an automated response, only that it was a common occurrence. There is evidence to support that claim readily available in the form of a google search.
: finally being able to try out kayle and her various skins
Kayle is dead, enjoy your new Angelic thot.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >A quick Google search brings up plenty of complaints about support giving automated responses time and time again. i didn't say they don't give automated responses. my problem is with the argument that that is all you ever get
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=00000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T10:31:00.828+0000) > > i didn't say they don't give automated responses. my problem is with the argument that that is all you ever get And I never said that is all you ever get. There is enough evidence that this is indeed a "thing" and a common occurrence when dealing with riot support.
: This change to Shyvana's lore is a complete and utter disappointment, and here's why...
This absolutely ruins the canon of a badministrator song and for that reason alone they MUST bring back dragon dad.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean that it's "a thing"
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-03-06T10:19:45.992+0000) > > just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean that it's "a thing" It's common knowledge that Riot does this. A quick Google search brings up plenty of complaints about support giving automated responses time and time again.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: > But what about other methods of trolling, such as taking Nunu smite support and stealing your junglers camps while following them around? Or telling the enemy in all chat where your jungler is? Or holding a game hostage? Will these players only be punished when a post about them reaches the front page or boards or reddit? tickets work too > but I think we need some kind of system where live players can look at these reports. it's called "the ticketing system". now with live support! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vc97XHa4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-06T09:05:05.753+0000) > > tickets work too > > it's called "the ticketing system". now with live support! > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Enjoy your copy paste responses over the course of 3 days until an actual person replies apologizing that they cannot help and closes your ticket. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Terra Ad Caelum: you missed your w Terra Ad Caelum: and n ow you're inting Terra Ad Caelum: you think i like being with a 0 3 jungler like you? Terra Ad Caelum: yeah stay mediocre Terra Ad Caelum: mute this jungler Terra Ad Caelum: he can only blames others Terra Ad Caelum: xerath mute rek Terra Ad Caelum: waste of time Terra Ad Caelum: and report rek Terra Ad Caelum: for afk Terra Ad Caelum: better jungler next time + videos in the post game.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cv81ZVVI,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T14:08:33.564+0000) > + videos in the post game. That's not punishable regardless of what the videos state. This player got mildly salty in a competitive game, the worst thing they did was report calling. If there was EVER any proof the automated system that moderates player behavior needed to be tweaked this is it. Forget 8 years ago, 5 years ago this game was FAR more lenient on chat and what you were able to say. It's honestly at the point Riot should disable the chat all together.
Zeanix (OCE)
: Real Talk, the Cats vs Dogs will be the first I’m going to actually enjoy a Vs event
It's unfair for the VS event to me because of the age group. Younger people glorify chaos and darkness, so every year the darker skin line wins. This light hearted event will be very fun and while I wish other champions had gotten the skins I'll definitely participate. Hopefully they keep along this line and save the the more interactive events for FUN and the serious skin lines for cinematics and LORE.
: (Kayle Main Rant)You Can Have Back Your Angelic Stripper Rito!
What a degenerate to play over 1,000 games as an angelic stripper. Stay away from my dog, fornicator. Truly despicable to see that.
: 9.5: Lore Update
So many champions need to have their lore updated. But I don't care, I am selfish and want to know how Soraka and Warwick are related.
: 9.5: Lore Update
So many champions need to have their lore updated. But I don't care, I am selfish and want to know how Soraka and Warwick are related.
: Skin (Series) Concept
There are enough Thot skin lines, I want more machoman skins.
: You shouldn’t have been punished. Period. Don’t listen to people on the boards they are the snowflakes that riot listens to and will say anything and everything is toxic and punishable. My advice is make a support ticket and hope for the best. If riot doesn’t do anything then make a new account and mute everyone every game because riot says communicating is bannable so if you don’t communicate no ban
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=PBu1cnyV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-05T07:53:09.222+0000) > > You shouldn’t have been punished. Period. From our point of view maybe but Riots game, Riots rules. I personally do not think anyone should ever be punished for typing when you are able to mute. But as the saying goes "When in Rome, do as the Romans do". Riot doesn't unban permanently banned accounts so if you want to continue playing you will have to make a new account. Fortunately there are many ways to circumvent the rules and avoid violations while still letting your teammate know what you think of them! Ways to Flame your team without punishment: 1. Change your flame patterns! Banned ex: "This inting Sylas is such a POS first timing a champ in ranked thats reportable you are going to get permabanned and im going to LAUGH at your **** **** **** ***** stars." Safe ex: "Hey Sylas it looks like you might be a bit outclassed! I know we all have rough games, though this is likely the norm for you, try to play a bit safer and who knows maybe Yasuo will disconnect so we can win! Safe ex: "mid diff is very real" 2. Add him after the game! You can say whatever you like if he accepts your friend request :-) 3. Link him an image hosting site Make an image set flaming every lane who ints/loses/flames and upload them to a image hosting site. Save the links in a txt file and make sure you label which lane is for which and for what violation. Spam the link in post game lobby and always end with a :-) 4. Spam ping him and spam emote on him Riot supports this as well! You're free to harass him as long as you like, and you'll annoy your allies to boot! QuadraWIN! 5. Ask him why he is so racist? Such an easy way to bait ban! Trolling kids have such a hard time toning down their troll behavior, act as though you find their behavior racially motivated and they will likely be stupid enough to use a banned word! Make sure to get them to repeat what they said, the system often ignores it if they say it once but if you get them to say it twice that's an easy 14 day! Yeah! If all of this seems like too much work than you really don't have the right to flame anyone. /Fullmute all every game and just pretend it is a bot game.
: LP splashing for autofill...
I literally had my Jax start hard inting at 25 minutes for no reason. He was fed, doing GREAT, it was an easy win! Nobody was flaming! We asked why and he said "I'm in an offrole so I don't care". He was 9/3 when he typed this. I want you to understand we were winning, not out comped at all and had late game. We weren't even typing, and everyone was responding to pings. I'm still confused why you'd throw a game we were winning for no reason.
: Hello Riot! What are your current thoughts about pairing characters?
{{champion:19}} X {{champion:16}} Only pairing I have EVER cared about in league. With Warwick changes and a few good fan theories floating around that Soraka guided him down this path I love the idea of him remembering her and seeking her out whilst {{champion:27}} is hunting her to steal her heart (since Pantheon killed his mercenaries he's doing the deed himself). Also want to see something between {{champion:245}} x {{champion:163}} in a comic since her quotes are really cute but tbh I don't care that much.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Brotha

Level 117 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion