: TROLLING BANABLE?
Kei143 (NA)
: he's saying that he learnt his lesson, in process of reforming and trying his best to educate others about the system. --- While I do think people should be given a chance to understand the severity of their actions that lead to a permaban. I do think that it is necessary to show reform over a long period of time / games. If they are able to show super reform (being neutral doesn't count) and being a positive asset to the community, I think it's worth giving them another shot at their old account. Sadly, the current policies don't allow it. But who says that system won't be available in future dates?
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=000a000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-18T18:56:06.024+0000) > > he's saying that he learnt his lesson, in process of reforming and trying his best to educate others about the system. > > --- > > While I do think people should be given a chance to understand the severity of their actions that lead to a permaban. I do think that it is necessary to show reform over a long period of time / games. > > If they are able to show super reform (being neutral doesn't count) and being a positive asset to the community, I think it's worth giving them another shot at their old account. > > Sadly, the current policies don't allow it. But who says that system won't be available in future dates? Thank you so much for feedback
Verxint (NA)
: The fact that you go out of your way to make 3 contentions is intrinsivally trying to say it was unfair. Your post title is literally > perma banned for 7 months, was it **fair and reasonable?** So lets break this down > Contention 1 The Proof that was giving was true i was very toxic and showed extremely vulgar behavior and extreme toxicity but 2 of the other chats i felt like were not extreme and aswell my 14 day ban i fell does not add up or proves extreme audit behavior to a ban but maybe a restriction Your first contention is literally saying "I don't think my behavior warrants a permanent ban", despite the excessive racism and flaming in the chat. Furthermore, your chat demonstrates a quality I often see in people with toxic behaviors - the inability to shut the fuck up. Seriously. You send worthless messages fairly often and generally look like an annoying person to have on a team. I'm no psychologist, but this behavior makes me think you're self-centered and don't think about how your actions affect others. > Contention 2 Ive tried hard to help out the community the best i can by explaining riot punishments and how it works and explaining how flame can backfire and why there is toxicity in league, ofc only to my knowledge and i tried to help other players with my friend to get better at the game, i tried making a program to help lower elo players get higher and help them make a team i did this project with my old higher elo friend. First I want to mention that you cram 3 different ideas into one sentence. I know not everyone is as good at English, but they way you present your ideas using language is going to affect how people respond to you. As far as this "contention", donating to a charity doesn't make it okay to steal. Even if you did actually help reduce people's toxicity, which I find hard to believe considering this thread, it doesn't make it okay to be racist. The fact is Riot doesn't care about what you are trying to do, they care about what you actually do. > Contention 3 Ill take up the original riot oath and follow it and make sure i follow everything by the book and become a true patriot of riot. Now im not gonna beg but what i will do is re accept the rules of league of legends and follow them strictly and ill even be monitored just so i can come back on my account and play league again, i was so foolish and dumb to think flame and toxicity was OK, Ill absolute do anything for an unban and i mean anything, If not an unban at-least unlock my account so i can atleast go on there and take look at it, i just miss it so much and miss league in general. I will truly accept every rule and i wont even cus anymore, (well try to). Even though i make these promises its all about me doing them and well you can't see the future to see if i really do that, but if i did get a second chance ill prove it to you.. You say you're not begging, but you're begging. This is where the truth of your post comes out to those who look for it - you're just upset and regretting that you lost the account, and you don't know how to handle the emotion. You're angry with yourself for letting this happen. They call this the bargaining stage of grief. Honestly, if you want to prove that you can be an adult, forums posts like this are not going to help. Make a new account and start from scratch like everyone else who has reformed. This section reads like a small child going "I'll be good this time please let me get off the time-out stool" even though he hasn't kept his promise every time you let him. I also want to point out that to get a permanent ban, you have to get a chat restriction, temp ban, and then a perm ban. Which means you knew your behavior was a problem and you didn't change it. This is another reason why your remorse is taken with a grain of salt - you clearly weren't remorseful when the punishments were temporary. Now that you actually have to accept the consequences of your actions, you regret it. This isn't genuine regret, this is just you being upset because you don't have something you want. If you really were capable of reforming like you said, why didn't you do it before getting perma banned? **You don't regret your actions, you regret getting punished.** Now you're trying to grovel and beg. Are you at all able to see how pathetic this thread appears? I don't usually care about people's age online, but I'm tempted to ask you because you genuinley seem like you haven't experienced the real world much. Here's the bottom line: Riot doesn't care what you have to prove. Riot has no reason to invest a risk in allowing you to play again. As far as they are concerned, your actions have a negative impact on the game, and this was made clear multiple times by their punishment system. You had all your chances to feel remorse, and you didn't until it actually affected you in an irreversible way. If you really have something to prove, make an account and play quietly and with dignity. You have to actually demonstrate remorse, not just claim it, and posts like these don't demonstrate remorse.
> [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=000a0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-18T19:19:07.258+0000) > > The fact that you go out of your way to make 3 contentions is intrinsivally trying to say it was unfair. Your post title is literally > > So lets break this down > > Your first contention is literally saying "I don't think my behavior warrants a permanent ban", despite the excessive racism and flaming in the chat. Furthermore, your chat demonstrates a quality I often see in people with toxic behaviors - the inability to shut the fuck up. Seriously. You send worthless messages fairly often and generally look like an annoying person to have on a team. I'm no psychologist, but this behavior makes me think you're self-centered and don't think about how your actions affect others. > > First I want to mention that you cram 3 different ideas into one sentence. I know not everyone is as good at English, but they way you present your ideas using language is going to affect how people respond to you. > > As far as this "contention", donating to a charity doesn't make it okay to steal. Even if you did actually help reduce people's toxicity, which I find hard to believe considering this thread, it doesn't make it okay to be racist. The fact is Riot doesn't care about what you are trying to do, they care about what you actually do. > > You say you're not begging, but you're begging. This is where the truth of your post comes out to those who look for it - you're just upset and regretting that you lost the account, and you don't know how to handle the emotion. You're angry with yourself for letting this happen. They call this the bargaining stage of grief. Honestly, if you want to prove that you can be an adult, forums posts like this are not going to help. Make a new account and start from scratch like everyone else who has reformed. This section reads like a small child going "I'll be good this time please let me get off the time-out stool" even though he hasn't kept his promise every time you let him. > > I also want to point out that to get a permanent ban, you have to get a chat restriction, temp ban, and then a perm ban. Which means you knew your behavior was a problem and you didn't change it. This is another reason why your remorse is taken with a grain of salt - you clearly weren't remorseful when the punishments were temporary. Now that you actually have to accept the consequences of your actions, you regret it. This isn't genuine regret, this is just you being upset because you don't have something you want. If you really were capable of reforming like you said, why didn't you do it before getting perma banned? **You don't regret your actions, you regret getting punished.** Now you're trying to grovel and beg. Are you at all able to see how pathetic this thread appears? I don't usually care about people's age online, but I'm tempted to ask you because you genuinley seem like you haven't experienced the real world much. > > Here's the bottom line: Riot doesn't care what you have to prove. Riot has no reason to invest a risk in allowing you to play again. As far as they are concerned, your actions have a negative impact on the game, and this was made clear multiple times by their punishment system. You had all your chances to feel remorse, and you didn't until it actually affected you in an irreversible way. If you really have something to prove, make an account and play quietly and with dignity. You have to actually demonstrate remorse, not just claim it, and posts like these don't demonstrate remorse. Alright next time i will post it all in different language, k?, Not all the chat logs show pure racism, you can check that yourself, i actually did something i made forum for my friend so he can help coach players, how is that not helping from what i heard alot of those players now are doing better than what they dont before, is that not a good thing? You truly think i am a racist? that i was being serious? No one league that actually says that is being for real ,i was only saying it because me and friend who played thought it was funny to see how people responded, basically i was being an asshole and making a joke go to far for a laugh.
Verxint (NA)
: > well at least the evidence that was giving was justifying a perma wasn't to me enough proof. > even though i was being extremely toxic, i wasn't exactly focus on flaming Your entire post is passivley-aggressivley trying to say that Riot was unfair and trying to defend yourself and your actions. If you feel the compulsion to do that, you clearly deserve your perma-ban and probably aren't ready for a new account. The fact that you're even trying to defend blatantly racist and inflammatory chatlogs shows how much you understand. Not to mention your post is written poorly and hard to follow, as if you just typed out what you thought with no filter or revision. I don't like to rag on people for language skills, but your post presenting run-on sentences, no formatting, missing punctuation, and your thoughts being totally disorganized as if this was your diary, doesn't really help your case. If you really want to keep a new account I'd suggest stop trying to think of reasons why you're right and stop trying to always be right. Just play the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2016-07-18T18:02:24.743+0000) > > Your entire post is passivley-aggressivley trying to say that Riot was unfair and trying to defend yourself and your actions. If you feel the compulsion to do that, you clearly deserve your perma-ban and probably aren't ready for a new account. > > The fact that you're even trying to defend blatantly racist and inflammatory chatlogs shows how much you understand. Not to mention your post is written poorly and hard to follow, as if you just typed out what you thought with no filter or revision. I don't like to rag on people for language skills, but your post presenting run-on sentences, no formatting, missing punctuation, and your thoughts being totally disorganized as if this was your diary, doesn't really help your case. > > If you really want to keep a new account I'd suggest stop trying to think of reasons why you're right and stop trying to always be right. Just play the game. Im not saying they were unfair at all im saying theyre fair and im asking for a second chance, I am not going to defend what said because there is no point they already deemed and already judge what i said to be toxic what do u want me to say? that i was kidding like that will sound any better? any i never played a full league in about 7 months so maybe i am. Explain how contention 2 or 3 said they were unfair?
Verxint (NA)
: As a general rule of thumb, if you find yourself posting chatlogs and trying to explain or justify what's in them, you were probably toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-07-18T17:51:09.863+0000) > > As a general rule of thumb, if you find yourself posting chatlogs and trying to explain or justify what's in them, you were probably toxic. I never ever said i wasn't toxic, if u actually read the whole thing
: Haha I love when you racist tools get banned Kids think they're so funny spamming the n word when they're too stupid to realize that's pretty much an insta punishment As a sexy black man, I think it's hysterical that you got banned, and I'm laughing at you as I happily start a racist-free game, spared from people like you ##stayracist #staybanned #staymiserable
> [{quoted}](name=HotBoyToy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-07-18T17:39:31.474+0000) > > Haha I love when you racist tools get banned > Kids think they're so funny spamming the n word when they're too stupid to realize that's pretty much an insta punishment > > As a sexy black man, I think it's hysterical that you got banned, and I'm laughing at you as I happily start a racist-free game, spared from people like you > > ##stayracist #staybanned #staymiserable Well, i am glad you feel that way towards racist people, because i dont like racist people either at all and i dont blame u at all, i was just taking jokes to far, and i bet you are a "sexy black man" I feel like u have every right to be mad at me and i truly dont blame u at all
: Hey man i voted yes. Can you help me in league and play rank match , togther.
> [{quoted}](name=Ajnish619,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-07-18T16:13:29.502+0000) > > Hey man i voted yes. Can you help me in league and play rank match , togther. ask him first tho, idk if he still does that stuff anymore lol, cus i am banned for life
Wuks (NA)
: I think you've had enough chances for one account. You should note that you've likely had more instances of toxicity and racism that weren't included within your chatlogs; the chatlogs can only show you so many games. Until you're able to get a handle on the vocalization of your racism, as well as your blatant toxicity in telling others to kill themselves and calling them "retards", it's best that you didn't use the chat function within League of Legends. This can come in the form of taking an indefinite break from the game or simply being able to control when you press that "ENTER" button. Retaliation does not give you an excuse to be a complete ass to other players and to also make off-color jokes about another race or mental disability. But no, I don't believe that this account deserves a second chance given the severity of the degree and graphic nature of your chats. > [{quoted}](name=Bruce Sin Lee,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-18T15:22:39.746+0000) > > Game 1 > Bruce Sin Lee: im sorry im not racist southern redneck like u tf > Bruce Sin Lee: go kys > Bruce Sin Lee: see your retarded > Bruce Sin Lee: mundo stfu u look like a retard niger > Bruce Sin Lee: your mad af r > Bruce Sin Lee: so how mad are u > Bruce Sin Lee: Mad or nah? > Bruce Sin Lee: hey mundo you're retarded > Bruce Sin Lee: lol i bet he died slow > Bruce Sin Lee: i bet he was useless > Bruce Sin Lee: how slow did he die > Bruce Sin Lee: how long was the rope? > Bruce Sin Lee: did he use a celing fan > Bruce Sin Lee: merry chirstmas for texas > Bruce Sin Lee: mundo did he hang himself? > Bruce Sin Lee: Nice > Bruce Sin Lee: where? > Bruce Sin Lee: body part? > Bruce Sin Lee: hey u died like your friend > Bruce Sin Lee: slow and u got to watch your self die > Bruce Sin Lee: dont call me jewish > Bruce Sin Lee: u fucker > Bruce Sin Lee: ill beat you with a fucking whip like my grandfathers have done to slaves > Bruce Sin Lee: why you pussies hate my rebal flag u pussies > Bruce Sin Lee: So pussies > Bruce Sin Lee: then your a pussie > Bruce Sin Lee: go back cry p*ssy > Bruce Sin Lee: ill beat your black ass in irl > > Game 2 > Bruce Sin Lee: Hecraim you are crying like a little baby bitch > Bruce Sin Lee: Hec... by the way u said l"il %%%%%" i can tell you're unedcauted > Bruce Sin Lee: so its fine u might win an argument but your gonna end up on the side of the road with no money like a %%%%%% u are > Bruce Sin Lee: i dont play with nig*ers > > 14 day ban: > was it worth? > new to rengar? > you sound so retarded rn > this rengar's brain > is he retarded? > rengar you stupid retard! > lmao wtf are you thinking retard > you have a mana item retard > you stupid mental fuck > lmao stfu %%%%%% > yeah your gay > %%%s dont deserve to live you stupid brony > fury %%% %%%%%%
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-07-18T17:17:46.037+0000) > > I think you've had enough chances for one account. You should note that you've likely had more instances of toxicity and racism that weren't included within your chatlogs; the chatlogs can only show you so many games. Until you're able to get a handle on the vocalization of your racism, as well as your blatant toxicity in telling others to kill themselves and calling them "retards", it's best that you didn't use the chat function within League of Legends. This can come in the form of taking an indefinite break from the game or simply being able to control when you press that "ENTER" button. Retaliation does not give you an excuse to be a complete ass to other players and to also make off-color jokes about another race or mental disability. > > But no, I don't believe that this account deserves a second chance given the severity of the degree and graphic nature of your chats. I could understand that 100%, Thanks for the feedback man, it was been 7 months now though but i guess this is it.
: Id say No and the reasons are simple, after reading your chat its clear you are toxic person and will mostly likely remain toxic on any account(my opinion) ill be honest with you, I am not some saint I have also raged/tillted/afked games ect heck... Ive been chat banned ONE time during my many years playing this game, and I learned quickly, after that first chat ban, I havent goten once since. WHY? ... its simple when I play i avoid chat like the plague, even though its addicting and i wana type!!! of course this goes for me and everyone else also... if i get chat banned again and again, then finally a 2week ban, and then again i get perm banned.... theres no reason I should be able to play in that account anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Solidarius,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-07-18T17:05:46.686+0000) > > Id say No and the reasons are simple, after reading your chat its clear you are toxic person and will mostly likely remain toxic on any account(my opinion) > > ill be honest with you, I am not some saint I have also raged/tillted/afked games ect heck... Ive been chat banned ONE time during my many years playing this game, and I learned quickly, after that first chat ban, I havent goten once since. WHY? ... its simple when I play i avoid chat like the plague, even though its addicting and i wana type!!! > > of course this goes for me and everyone else also... if i get chat banned again and again, then finally a 2week ban, and then again i get perm banned.... theres no reason I should be able to play in that account anymore. I understand, and well i don't blame you for thinking that, i am still a messed up person in alot of eyes. so yeah i dont blame you
: Hey man i voted yes. Can you help me in league and play rank match , togther.
> [{quoted}](name=Ajnish619,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-07-18T16:13:29.502+0000) > > Hey man i voted yes. Can you help me in league and play rank match , togther. Sure man :) just add my le magicien he'll make u in to a legend
Dukues (NA)
: Hey man I voted yes, although I think the true answer is a no. I know that does not make sense so let me try and explain. From Riot's perspective I assume its a no. They wrote rules and came up with a punishment system. If you are found breaking said system then they are going to implement the punishment they said. Once your account is perma banned then they no longer have any reason to worry about your account. However, the sympathetic side of me believes you deserve a second chance. The fact that you have tried to help the community and that it has 7 months makes me feel it would be worth giving you a second chance. I really wish a Rioter would comment on this thread to get their perspective. Sadly, I doubt they will look at it and even if they do I doubt they will remove the ban. In reality if you really want to play the game you could just level up another account so I just can't see Riot reversing the ban. Good luck though and thanks for sharing.
> [{quoted}](name=Dukues,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-18T15:43:13.659+0000) > > Hey man I voted yes, although I think the true answer is a no. I know that does not make sense so let me try and explain. > > From Riot's perspective I assume its a no. They wrote rules and came up with a punishment system. If you are found breaking said system then they are going to implement the punishment they said. Once your account is perma banned then they no longer have any reason to worry about your account. > > However, the sympathetic side of me believes you deserve a second chance. The fact that you have tried to help the community and that it has 7 months makes me feel it would be worth giving you a second chance. > > I really wish a Rioter would comment on this thread to get their perspective. Sadly, I doubt they will look at it and even if they do I doubt they will remove the ban. In reality if you really want to play the game you could just level up another account so I just can't see Riot reversing the ban. > > Good luck though and thanks for sharing. Thanks man, I'm pretty sure this is it
Zielmann (NA)
: It sounds like you might have some decent intention here, but that doesn't erase the past. Take those intentions and bring them into a new account. If your intentions are actually true, you'll be able to have that account for a long time. If you're just here spouting rhetoric and aren't actually changing anything, then expect those new accounts to eventually wind up where your old one is. But you're not going to get this account back. Consider it a harsh lesson in how not to act in a video game.
> [{quoted}](name=Zielmann,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZjANTAJw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-18T15:36:11.700+0000) > > It sounds like you might have some decent intention here, but that doesn't erase the past. Take those intentions and bring them into a new account. If your intentions are actually true, you'll be able to have that account for a long time. If you're just here spouting rhetoric and aren't actually changing anything, then expect those new accounts to eventually wind up where your old one is. > > But you're not going to get this account back. Consider it a harsh lesson in how not to act in a video game. I suppose you're right, its time to give up
: perma banned for 7 months. Was it fair and resonable?
I understand it is long but please read the whole thing, It would make a less biased and more educated vote
Rioter Comments
: Does RIOT not follow federal laws?
> [{quoted}](name=Jerahmi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0NEdcYOv,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-18T01:00:11.672+0000) > > Does RIOT not follow federal laws? You don't understand that right too, yes people have the right to speak their mind peacefully, but in league when people get harassed for what they say that is already breaking a constitutional right, therefore you have the right to ignore or hear what there opinions and agendas or rants aswell even harassment of others free speech meaning, if riot restricts your basic right of speaking out in a game it is not infringing that right by any means since what you were saying is harassment and hate speech that is bothering other peoples 1st amendment which was proven in the supreme court of any means of hate speech that is inflicting others speech or threats are not associated or protected by the first amendment. What toxic players do is destruction of the peace and harassing the general public... So riot is not breaking any laws if anyone is it is the toxic players..
: the most toxic area of this game is levels 1-15 i made a new account to play with a new friend and holy shit. I woulda never continued playing if it was that bad. Constant name calling and swearing and demeaning others for doing bad, AT THE LOWEST PLATFORM THERE IS. It was horrific and i felt pretty bad for any players. Thats what needs to be filtered and there needs to be a way to punish their main account after a nice long troll session on some crap account they dont care about. Like maybe check what other accounts have came from that IP and punish accordingly.
> [{quoted}](name=Bish im saucin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wnVphB6p,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-18T04:37:58.960+0000) > > the most toxic area of this game is levels 1-15 i made a new account to play with a new friend and holy shit. > > I woulda never continued playing if it was that bad. > > Constant name calling and swearing and demeaning others for doing bad, AT THE LOWEST PLATFORM THERE IS. > > It was horrific and i felt pretty bad for any players. > > Thats what needs to be filtered and there needs to be a way to punish their main account after a nice long troll session on some crap account they dont care about. Like maybe check what other accounts have came from that IP and punish accordingly. Guess the experiences vary because back then god it was blast no toxic at all, I mean you'll be surprised if someone even called someone trash it just didnt happen
Cyst (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WiseWoodrow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wnVphB6p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-17T03:48:03.401+0000) > > And not banning people who are just fighting back at someone harassing them is a good idea too. I get it, yeah, "just mute them", but it's more satisfying and relieves stress when you call the guy who told you to hang yourself a shitfucker and not get banned because it was justified. What about the 8 other people in game that have to sit and listen to you two ruin the game for **EVERYONE ELSE**? Don't you think you hold some responsibility for that? You don't go beat up guy living next door cause some one tried to break into your house? The person being the guy that you are "getting back at" buy making it hard on stranger next door.
> [{quoted}](name=Cyst,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wnVphB6p,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-07-17T08:06:19.508+0000) > > What about the 8 other people in game that have to sit and listen to you two ruin the game for **EVERYONE ELSE**? > Don't you think you hold some responsibility for that? > > You don't go beat up guy living next door cause some one tried to break into your house? > > The person being the guy that you are "getting back at" buy making it hard on stranger next door. I agree with you.
Rioter Comments
: What is the punishment for sharing accounts?
Personally, I think if its a couple of games, of where for example The older brother is diamond and one day his little brother comes in and asks if he could play a game or 2 a lot of people would say sure, so if its just few normal's i don't think any action should be taken at all, but on the other hand if it is constant and is in rank i do believe some action should be taken but overall is hard to control and enforce this rule
Rioter Comments
Lost R (NA)
: You know that Blizzard is much harsher and less tolerant about bad behavior than Riot is? If you were bad enough to warrant a permaban, you won't last one week over at Blizzard.
> [{quoted}](name=Lost R,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=iIsTJYAk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-24T22:03:20.185+0000) > > You know that Blizzard is much harsher and less tolerant about bad behavior than Riot is? If you were bad enough to warrant a permaban, you won't last one week over at Blizzard. No one gives a crap in overwatch lol. Legit its because no one in that game is a child since it costs money
: Lets make a team project
Its official 1 team has been created already
: Also how many trial games will be played?
> [{quoted}](name=warpenguin555,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=QbFQ7MYq,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-03-21T17:08:44.551+0000) > > Also how many trial games will be played? 3 max 1 or 2 hopfully. I added u
Navaa (NA)
: I would totally love to do this, I'm a High Silver/Low Gold ADC Main with my best friend who is a support main who is also High Silver - Gold. My IGN is C9 Maiev My Supp's name is LVL 99 Guardian
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Maiev,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=QbFQ7MYq,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-03-21T03:58:10.057+0000) > > I would totally love to do this, I'm a High Silver/Low Gold ADC Main with my best friend who is a support main who is also High Silver - Gold. > > My IGN is C9 Maiev > My Supp's name is LVL 99 Guardian Sounds great we'll start your trails asap
: > [{quoted}](name=Deadmaze,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=QbFQ7MYq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-03-20T19:08:51.672+0000) > > Usually a solo player, but seems neat I'm with Deadmaze
> [{quoted}](name=Todesurteil,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=QbFQ7MYq,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2016-03-20T19:27:44.917+0000) > > I'm with Deadmaze Fantastic, my co owner Le Magicien will add you, get together with your friends we will go through trails!
Deadmaze (NA)
: Usually a solo player, but seems neat
> [{quoted}](name=Deadmaze,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=QbFQ7MYq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-03-20T19:08:51.672+0000) > > Usually a solo player, but seems neat Are you interested?
: Lets make a team project
Make sure you share with friends for this program to go viral
: sounds like fun
> [{quoted}](name=ImActuallyNobody,realm=OCE,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=QbFQ7MYq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-20T02:40:07.768+0000) > > sounds like fun That would be great, but are you on OCE server?
Rioter Comments
: regret and honsety in my perma ban
As my journey ended in league, my sorrows still carry thy forward and i wish thy luck in to everyone experience because these sin's can not be undone. and i be for thy forgiven
: I know the whole concept behind penalizing is reform in Riot's case until they deem a player unlikely to reform and perma-ban them. You seem to have written genuinely so you might as well try and request Riot Support to perhaps give another chance at redemption. It would not be right for me to judge and say this was all just so you could have the ban lifted. It would be appropriate to mention that should you miraculously be given another chance, and you have not truly changed your attitude and approach towards the game, then the you will get hit with another ban soon enough. I do believe you definitely should get a shot at redemption though! Good luck! I hope it works out for you.
Do you know where i can find how to send a ticket to riot about this? can you post a link?
: So i am curious, what is the point of making the thread? I get that you accept that you did wrong. I am betting almost no one that you played with is going to see this, so the msg is not getting to the players you effected ( or if they were effected will not specifically remember you). The boards are far from the community (like maybe 3% of the player base use them). Most ragers never change and argue their perma bans. Those that change mostly do so after getting hit with chat restrictions. You seem to have turned a new leaf after the fact (rare) but only due to not understanding what will happen with your old behavior. Those that visit the boards regularly are aware of what the punishments are, so your msg of warning is not being heard by the ones who would need it or could use it. It seems like you are just calling needless attention to your self. So why do this?
As much of cliche this sounds, i have seen many people "cry" on the forums about bans and other punishment related topics and i wanted people to learn from my mistake and get attention about this subject from 1st hand accountability.
: you can definitely try to appeal with a support ticket but it may not do much. You should still try though. It's great that you understand and accept what happened. I'm sorry that the revelation came to late.
Excuse me, i hate to bother you but can you send me the link so i can appeal
: Happy Birth day to me Jan.25 ,
Hope you have a great birthday :)
: you can definitely try to appeal with a support ticket but it may not do much. You should still try though. It's great that you understand and accept what happened. I'm sorry that the revelation came to late.
Thank you, I honor that you show compassion and empathy towards my wrong doing. I might try that since you told me about the support ticket. I understand. Thank you again
: As much as I want to sympathize, what's done is done. Unless you were unfairly banned, you are gone for good. I'd recommend making a new account.
Thank you, about your suggestion i will have to think about it. I lost so much.
: Justified 25 game chat ban?
im gonna say this. Dont flame anymore dude next time you will get a 14 day ban then after that your permanently suspended
Rioter Comments
: Learn from my mistake
this isn't the response i wanted to see :(
: Using criticism passively works too I like how I get report for verbal abuse for friendly criticism but they send automated reports don't matter for verbal abuse Use we should never use u That way you can point fingers at someone without getting directly flamed :p
Still people should take responsibility and accountability on to their own hands
Rioter Comments
Budski33 (NA)
: PERMABANNED.....IDK YYYY
I think you deserved to be ban. Its great that you are showing remorse but its too late now, you already ruined peoples experience and now you must learn from your mistakes and carry on, i understands it's hard to deal with this ban. It was hard for me to, now let this be a message to all. Don't flame!
: Racism in chat...
I agree people wont learn there lesson. Ik i did but it was too late and i got a perma ban. If only people realize what this causes.
Kedryn (NA)
: 10 game chat restriction?
You deserved it. I learned my lesson, you should too, maybe a long ban will change your mind
: Personally I find it sad that you can't express yourself. Sorry that it happened to you.
Thank you. But i have to say i deserve it.
Rioter Comments
: Extream racism towards 9/11 and religion
theres alot more if u want to see more ask
Rioter Comments
: Nunu bot
pls help {{champion:20}} :(
Show more

Bruce Sin Lee

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion