: of course i agree with you but if someones saying your feeding just mute them
The thing about muting is that it doesn't remove the problem. It just hides it from view. Effective if its just people spamming chat. But ineffective if people are actually building a case that tilts your team against you so bad that you actually get reported at the end. Muting doesn't fix that. You would just be hoping you don't play with too many dunces so you don't receive any real action from rito. YOu would be hoping that you end up carrying in or contributing the decisive blow in the end so you look chill instead of unresponsive.
Effram (NA)
: There are players who die in lane fighting solo and continue to try and win pointless 1v1's. Players who consistently run off on their own to the enemy jn, facechecking fog of war and getting killed. Players who repeatedly commit the same actions that cause them to die to the enemy team for no reason. That's int'ing. Repeatedly making bad choices knowing you will die for little to no reason totally deserves to be reported. It ruins the game for team members, it causes losses, throws, wastes your teams time. It's toxic behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Effram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Riwxna3s,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-18T05:03:19.163+0000) > > There are players who die in lane fighting solo and continue to try and win pointless 1v1's. Players who consistently run off on their own to the enemy jn, facechecking fog of war and getting killed. Players who repeatedly commit the same actions that cause them to die to the enemy team for no reason. That's int'ing. Repeatedly making bad choices knowing you will die for little to no reason totally deserves to be reported. It ruins the game for team members, it causes losses, throws, wastes your teams time. It's toxic behavior. This one has some more nuance. At face value, this is inting...for a gold level player and up. (Arbitrary level, it means experienced, but we all know level 30 doesn't mean shit.) Have you observed a really new player play league? Very cringy thing. They don't get that a player who is 2 levels ahead of you with 40 more CS is without a doubt stronger than you, _even though_ the situation exists where you can defeat him. The key to your argument is repeatedly. As in, people look at the current situation fuck up, and then make the same mistake 5 min later. My point to you is that There are instances in league where the 1st mistake makes the 2nd a WHOLE lot easier. Its called snowballing. A team losing a game. Lost all outer turrets, and their ward game sucks. Jinx ADC tries to farm to catch up. Bard is with her too. She died the first time overextending past her outermost turret to river and died in a rundown. Now she's farming under mid turret, and Tryndamere legit comes from behind her turret, dives her, kills her, and walks away with full health. She made the same mistake, overextending. And this goes on for the next 15 minutes as overextending becomes going past fountain. SHOULD WE REPORT HER? Made the same mistake over and over again. Just a hypothetical. You can add more details that make it a yes. But realize you can also add details to make it a no even though she repeatedly made the same mistake. This is the gray area between sucking and inting and just being outplayed. Its the nature of league. Just looking at LCS, sometimes they would have like 1 and half teamfights and then they cut the highlight reel, saying its over. One fuck up leads to the same fuck up leads to another fuck up, leads to the end game. Also, some players do not have their mechanics down as good you. Like that intuition that there are five champs in the bush in the fog of war. Or face checking without an escape in general. And the "knowing you will die" part. How many people are psychics? I got dived by Vi and Riv as a waved pushed up to my turret. I was gone within 3 secs. No joke. Did I see that coming? No. I do not think most players know the tiny mistake they made just cost them their life. It's case by case dude. Reading this over, I can only define inting as Intentionally making actions that cost the game for the sake of losing game. The problem is we can not _always_ tell someone's intentions just from what they do in the arena. My personal policy is innocent until proven a dick. If I warn you not to do something, and you do it again and again without any visible positives, you're probably inting. And even that is not 100% certain. "Stop feeding" doesn't count. "Stop dying" doesn't count. "Stop going alone" does count. "Save your ult for the team fight" does count. It's specific, and not flaming.
: No, dying for any reason is feeding, the issue when it comes to reporting is WHY you died. A bad play or a lack of game knowledge is not malicious, thats just the player sucking. It's when stuff like running down mid, or intentionally dying to sabotage your team is when it's toxic. I once had high level players tell me not to int when I dove 1v5 to try and get a kill, and my team had to burn ults to save me. That's still inting just not toxic inting.
> [{quoted}](name=LeagueOfShade,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Riwxna3s,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-16T14:48:18.890+0000) > > No, dying for any reason is feeding, the issue when it comes to reporting is WHY you died. A bad play or a lack of game knowledge is not malicious, thats just the player sucking. It's when stuff like running down mid, or intentionally dying to sabotage your team is when it's toxic. > > I once had high level players tell me not to int when I dove 1v5 to try and get a kill, and my team had to burn ults to save me. That's still inting just not toxic inting. Dying for any reason is feeding. Not talking about feeding. I'm talking about intentionally, willfully, being terrible at the game so your team loses. You dove a 1 v 5 to get a kill. Not saying I've never done it before but I'll assume a couple of things. 1) You thought you had the ability to secure the kill. 2) You thought you were able to get out fast enough such that you would not die. 3) You thought that overall this was a good decision to make. Or skip all that, you saw an kill, went reptilian, and failed. So you dove, and the team payed for it. Wanna know what that is? Making mistakes to grow and get better at the game. In order to become good at league of legends as a solo player, you need self control, situational analysis, and downright risk-management skills. Life skills. Skills a lot of people lack. People are not just going to walk into League and think through the game in such a way. I'm a vet myself, I still make these mistakes, but guess what? I'm not making a career out this game, I'm just trying enjoy an hour of life in a game I play CASUALLY. What did you do? You made a bad decision in a game you are still learning. Is that intentionally feeding? Sure, if by intentional you mean trying to win the game and failing anyway. In that case, any mistake you make in League is intentionally feeding. Feeding with an intention. Sounds reportable right? Anyone who does that, should not be playing league of legends at all. (That last bit was sarcasm.)
Rioter Comments

Bruhman179

Level 48 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion