Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Minarde (NA)
: It's impossible to be down a level in Ascension because XP (and gold for the most part) gain is standardized. Aside from Zilean passive or something, everyone is the same level.
My bad. The game is still decided in 3 minutes. I've found more matches in ARAM are more about waiting for 15 min on either side.
Rioter Comments
Minarde (NA)
: I haven't really seen that from the ARAM matches I've played, though I haven't played that many since the changes. However, how are you possibly deciding Ascension games at 3 minutes? There's almost zero snowballing in that mode. At worst, you'd only be down about 20 points, which can easily be made up.
Yeah. 3 min. Get aced and its over in Ascension. 20 points is a lot to come back from, especially when your team is down a level.
Rioter Comments
: You can. You can mute the enemy team altogether, and you can individually mute your teammates.
Then I cant talk to my teammates...
Rioter Comments
: Am I the only one who thinks Muramana is in a terrible state right now?
Give it Mpen for early game. It's an extra option other than The Mask and Void staff. (You're going to need boots). You have an mpen item with health, AP, why not one with mana regen?
Hawckey (NA)
: Use your mute button instead of crying and going afk, I seriously can't wait for reality to hit some of you kids like a truck. If you can't function after hearing racism I suggest you never leave your house or go on the internet again
: How were they being racist and you could just mute them.
They got in a fight over a health relic. After a good 5+ minutes of them going back and forth I didn't want to be in the match anymore. Totally killed my mojo.
: Mute them, continue to play as normal, report at the end of the game. >There seems to be no way out except waiting out a poor game with people that spew worthless crap and waiting to send your report that does nothing. How do you get out of wasting 30 min of your time without a severe penalty that far outweighs what will happen to the people that are actually being racist? How do you come to the conclusion that their report is more potent than yours?
I've found that they travel in groups. So when you speak up for instance, in this case I explained why I was trying to FF, they all reported me. I have never seen a report do anything no matter how bad people are, so I guess my reports aren't worth as much. 3 > 1?
: How do you get out of a racist match without getting in trouble?
I'm finding more and more matches with this problem, and I have muted and kept my fingers on QWER, but there's a point when I really wonder if anything actually happens when you report them. Even if you mute them, they troll by effecting game play. I was hoping for a different answer than muting them. We all spend a lot of time playing this game. I hate to see it go down this path sometimes. Being passive doesn't fix the problem, it just spurs those people to keep going. Oh well. Thanks for the replys.
Rioter Comments
: Indeed it is a problem; the range of the after-bounces is absurd. It's not about the Veigar R. It's about the eventual damage on his Q and W. By hitting any spell on any champion he gains permanent AP, which snowballs very hard very fast. The most abusive spell he has for this is his stun, which can give multiple AP stacks per cast which he usually maxes first on ARAM for the cdr.
: aram bans when
Believe it or not, there are people that don't like playing on the rift and enjoy other modes in this game. So, hopefully soon.
: There's other champs that can do that too. That feel unbeatable and suck to vs. Champs with higher overall ARAM winrates than Fiddle as well. He just really sticks out due to him hard-countering all casters on a map that's restricted space-wise and where casters are often dominant. Yes, I agree that his E gameplay sucks, but they won't do ARAM-specific balance. Any ideas on what could they tweak to make this stuff better?
The problem with Fiddles E is it sways the balance of the team hes on. If hes on a pokey team than his E is so OP against any melee, the other team just sits there on a firing line. Fiddle/ziggs, fiddle/lux, and fiddle/Galio are so Overpowered, you can easily win 4v5 when they snowball early. The only thing would be to drop his bounce from 6 targets to 3. It helps farm and still his usable in team fights, but that would literally chop his kit. So the only thing I would do is ban him. Just like Karthus in URF, at one point Teemo (until the mushroom cap) LOL, anyways. Its not uncommon to ban a champ, but his range is too far especially with a silence attached. It's not even a skill shot. P.S. Veigar's R is just as annoying, but at least its single target and has a giant CD compared to fidd's E.
: Wait, you don't like that amazing E gameplay? :P There's more than Fiddle in that group though. {{champion:45}} is another offender due to his AP for hitting stuff passive that everyone forgets about.
I totally agree with other champs being high on that list, but fiddlesticks can completely zone out the opposing team and still reach far beyond the turret without getting hit. Not to mention his ult later is insane if hes fed from earlier. Which is entirely too easy.
Rioter Comments
Baka Red (EUNE)
: I am little confused about your system suggestion. Especially this part in which you said: _"If you decide to Honor negatively, then you lose from your positive responses. Make the negative outweigh the positive. If you decide to not honor, make it degrade the positive honors over time."_ So if there is a troll/inter on the match and a person who would like to "gain" honor, he could not report the troll/inter or he would lose any honor he had gained in the last 5 games or so? I hope I misunderstood your system, but if it works like I understood, we will end up with trolls trying to provoke people to report them and either people will not report them because they lose honor and the troll can continue trolling, or they will be report them and lose honor for reporting that troll. That does not sound too functional to me. Did I misunderstand that part? Also, you say that the new system is based on "Game play". We are playing a game here. What else is there to base it on? I am not going to start talking about philosophy while I am trying to win the match, so I am interested to find out on what other factor can you base game "Honor" on? In my opinion the new Riot system sounds promising. Not giving up might get you "Stayed cool.", positive team spirit raising player would gain "GG" and well, the last one I find little iffy. I think Honor is part of behavior and this award is actually about tactical sense. That isn't behavior and thus isn't "Honor" in my eyes. However even though "Great Shotcalling" isn't actual honor in my eyes, it is still telling the honored person that someone from the team respect(ed) his tactical sense and I can see that as a worthwhile "Honor" in the system.
Ok let me clear this up a bit. Sorry it was a long read and it got a bit muddled for the rules I am suggesting. The new Honor system should be put in place, but with a different system of rules. Points would be in your pool. At the end of the match. The same screen I saw in the video would come up and you would be able to choose to honor everyone. Each positive honor would be +1 point. At the end of a set period, Riot could see the +/- of each player and anyone above a set bar gets certain rewards etc. If you choose to negatively honor someone, you lose -5 points. The effect would change your honor level. It would make it worth something. There would be trolls, but it would take them a long time to build up enough points through playing to negatively impact your level. If there are trolls or you have a bad attitude consistently and you drop below 0, there would be no limit, then there would be a penalty to gaining the positive honor back so people don't make accounts to flame until they are negative till infinity. Once you drop below 0 you lose the ability to type in chat, honor negatively, or maybe increase que times. This would be outside the realm of Reporting. The reporting function should stay the same. There are people that just end up being who they are and you need a function to report them without penalty. The rules of false reporting would still apply and it would be treated as such. ------------------------------------------ As far as Game Play. You are already measured by RANK. We can look you up online. We can see your past matches, tendencies, kda, etc. Ranked matches are for judging your game play and they have the Symbol and Structure setup already. Honor is about attitude during the game and how you are as a person and should not be judged on whether you just carried the game, or supported your face off in the shadows by healing or hooks. It should be a flat judgement based on character in my humble opinion. Honor should be judged by each individual across the whole team, not an individual that had a "good game" cleaning up kills. Honestly you could honor whoever you want, for whatever reason in the system I'm suggesting. It provides more freedom for the people that consistent handle themselves in a respectful manner, and it punishes the people that log in with the intention to ruin your day instead of playing the game. The definition of honor is to regard with great respect. It has nothing to do with tactical sense, or game play, or over 9000 kills. It's about handling yourself with regard to great respect. I believe my system would reflect that with the integration of the system that Riot is building. Thanks for responding! {{champion:36}}
Rioter Comments
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Buckshot Baby,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ohmpOuwr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-16T14:42:07.455+0000) > > Well, > I agree on the ranked part. Honestly though. I have tried ranked repeatedly, and I was placed in Bronze 1. NO Matter how I played support, I kept getting dragged down by AFK, people that quit because they were having a bad game in lane even though our BOT lane was way ahead. People taking breaks, at work, have to take a call, blaming everything about a loss that hasn't happened so they sit at base and cry. Getting ripped apart because you flashed to try to save someone and failed. etc. etc. etc. I will never pick UDYR. I also feel that unless I can get a group of people together to actually play a match and work together, then I will not get out of Bronze. I'm ok with that because it's not worth the stress to watch an ADC farm while you lock down the enemy ADC and take 3/4 of their life while they walk away repeatedly, then get called trash and uninstall. Reporting is worthless because it doesn't change the game you are in. It only effects the game after its over. I truly enjoy ARAM and especially URF. The games are short, and I don't have to spend hours Ensuring my research to set up my masteries/runes, builds, and keeping up with any new updates, practicing in AI matches, now practice mode. I haven't even been in a match on the rift where people even plan out our team. If you speak up they go directly to your stats and will pick you apart before you have even loaded into the rift. I have gotten blasted and dodged because I picked a tanky support strictly because we had no tank on the team and I was last pick. Or maybe that was a terrible idea. Even better is the stat collection now. I start out 2-0, 1-0, or even 0/0/5 because god forbid I take a kill from an ADC right? By the end of the match (usually a surrender) I'm 1-10 because I never quit even though 2 of 3 teammates are back at base afk. > > WHY would I keep a champ that I really can't stand to play for a mode that is completely terrible? > > Yes I have muted everyone before, but then get reported for not communicating with the team. Ranked is great huh? > > I like ARAM's, I don't like one character. I just want a quick option to get rid of a toon I dont like. Trust me I've tried him. I don't like him. If someone told me to play him in ranked (lol like that will ever happen) I would dodge for their sake because I would not want to put you or anyone else in that position to waste their time. I think that's more important than "having a character" in case its needed. First off, Udyr is really strong right now so if someone wants to play him I'd let them Second, I guess I'm the kind of person that wants ARAM to have all champions available to roll because it's random and ARAM accounts suck and ruin the fun. If I get Udyr in ARAM, I build full damage and run into their team squawking like a bird =P
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ohmpOuwr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-16T14:47:49.585+0000) > > First off, Udyr is really strong right now so if someone wants to play him I'd let them > > Second, I guess I'm the kind of person that wants ARAM to have all champions available to roll because it's random and ARAM accounts suck and ruin the fun. If I get Udyr in ARAM, I build full damage and run into their team squawking like a bird =P Somehow I went like 2/10 and got a B. Every time I play him, he is the most unenjoyable character I ever play. I don't know how that was a good match for me. Every time I tried to closed distance I got CC and beat down while really doing nothing but standing there cycling his abilities. From , mark, flash and using bushes, I was a punching bag. If I could I would delete him permanently.
Jikker (NA)
: I hate getting Tryn in ARAMs because he has no range. It's how it rolls. All random for a reason. Also, having all the champs someday is a good idea, especially if you Ranked. Nothing is worse than hearing "I'll lock this likely to be picked champion for you if you have a champion you don't own" and you lose your pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ohmpOuwr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-16T13:02:37.300+0000) > > I hate getting Tryn in ARAMs because he has no range. It's how it rolls. All random for a reason. > > Also, having all the champs someday is a good idea, especially if you Ranked. Nothing is worse than hearing "I'll lock this likely to be picked champion for you if you have a champion you don't own" and you lose your pick. Well, I agree on the ranked part. Honestly though. I have tried ranked repeatedly, and I was placed in Bronze 1. NO Matter how I played support, I kept getting dragged down by AFK, people that quit because they were having a bad game in lane even though our BOT lane was way ahead. People taking breaks, at work, have to take a call, blaming everything about a loss that hasn't happened so they sit at base and cry. Getting ripped apart because you flashed to try to save someone and failed. etc. etc. etc. I will never pick UDYR. I also feel that unless I can get a group of people together to actually play a match and work together, then I will not get out of Bronze. I'm ok with that because it's not worth the stress to watch an ADC farm while you lock down the enemy ADC and take 3/4 of their life while they walk away repeatedly, then get called trash and uninstall. Reporting is worthless because it doesn't change the game you are in. It only effects the game after its over. I truly enjoy ARAM and especially URF. The games are short, and I don't have to spend hours Ensuring my research to set up my masteries/runes, builds, and keeping up with any new updates, practicing in AI matches, now practice mode. I haven't even been in a match on the rift where people even plan out our team. If you speak up they go directly to your stats and will pick you apart before you have even loaded into the rift. I have gotten blasted and dodged because I picked a tanky support strictly because we had no tank on the team and I was last pick. Or maybe that was a terrible idea. Even better is the stat collection now. I start out 2-0, 1-0, or even 0/0/5 because god forbid I take a kill from an ADC right? By the end of the match (usually a surrender) I'm 1-10 because I never quit even though 2 of 3 teammates are back at base afk. WHY would I keep a champ that I really can't stand to play for a mode that is completely terrible? Yes I have muted everyone before, but then get reported for not communicating with the team. Ranked is great huh? I like ARAM's, I don't like one character. I just want a quick option to get rid of a toon I dont like. Trust me I've tried him. I don't like him. If someone told me to play him in ranked (lol like that will ever happen) I would dodge for their sake because I would not want to put you or anyone else in that position to waste their time. I think that's more important than "having a character" in case its needed.
Rioter Comments
: Please don't change my {{champion:72}}....he's been nerfed and ruined enough. If anything revert him back to his original.
Skarner is cool man, but if you are not in that circle, you are kinda useless. I cant remember the last time I have seen anyone play him except in ARAM. That screams to me he needs help. I have no idea how, but I would love to hear what you have to say. I think he's a great idea and his Ult is one of the most original and disheartening in the game.
: Bruh, Galio is fun AF to play. As much as I liked old Galio, this new kit is really great.
This isn't about how much a new remake is fun to play. What I am getting at is they completely came up with a new character with very little resemblance to the old one. Yah it might be fun, but I was hoping for a little more thought in the transition. It seems like they went for a completely new stand alone character. Which they succeeded. He is pretty fun and people enjoy him. What I am getting at is a deeper issue. The remakes are hit and miss. I even said that, "Galio I admit was the most successful of the remakes. His skins are beautiful.". This isn't about fun or play ablity. They hit it on the head as far a a character is concerned. I think we can all agree if we step back and take the emotional awesomeness out of the character for a second. We can agree that his remake could be a stand alone character that would not resemble anything that was the original Galio. We could call him Stonehenge and made him a new toon without anyone batting an eye.
Zerenza (NA)
: Wrong. Tried to get a meme of donald trump saying it but oh well. Anyway, yoricks rework solved all of his problems, he was nerfed in the ground on release 5 year's ago because his ghouls were to hard to click on and it was basically impossible to hit them 90% of the time. His ultimate was horrible game design and he was a severely feast or famine champion after they nerfed him. Now yorick is fun, he does his split pushing job just like before but his ghouls have counterplay and he isn't overbearing. His maiden mechanic still needs fine tuning but as a yorick main his rework was incredible, who cares of other people don't play him much i have a 75% winrate with him and i'm perfectly happy.
My point on Yorick was more on the transition of the rework. I agree on the need of the rework, but I enjoyed the difference in the ghouls and was hoping that might carry over. The less interactive minion style ghouls they have fall in line with malzahar, annie, ivern, elise creeps that have very little control, (yes they are powerful). Having different ghouls to drop at different times seemed like a major departure from the normal NPC's that you can drop on people. I liked the different play-ability of him. I was hoping it carried over more. My point was it got lost in the rework. I never said he was terrible in lane, but that he was reworked and fell closer in line than other champs and lost a bit of his ghoulishness. Giving him a Nasus shovel and a Jello Jarvan Ult doesn't scream Yorick to me.
Nahui (NA)
: Galio I thought was a raging success. It's not about putting them in the meta, but making them a justifiable pick in many scenarios without being labeled a troll for it. He went from a mana starved, awkwardly melee CSing ranged nuke tank that really only existed to be an ult bot to this actual stone vanguard who has a kit built for tanking while still retaining a good bit of damage. I was very happy here. Sion was an amazing success as well. He went from some top, cliche lifesteal tank or cheesy ap nuke into a meaningful juggernaut with many unique tools that actually made him feel like a hulking beast. Zac I think they have thematically down. I love the new Zac thematically. Old Zac's jump+ult was a little repetitive. He jumps and hits you and you knock up(E). Then he jumps and hits you and you get knocked up (R), and then it was just spam boring, generic spells (Linear, short range skillshot slow, and a mash button, think like Eve and Hecarim). I think Zac now has more of a gooey feeling, where he can still jump in and all, but has this cool gooey mechanic where he can take everyone inside him and launch them off, or grab two people and with extreme stretch and tensile strength, smash them together. I think he really feels like this goo-themed secret lab weapon. It's the clunkiness of the spells that I think are the problem. I like his Q, but the fact that you must auto for the smash portion is a little weird. I think if they'd made it a two-cast skill shot, where you can hit the same person twice and do the damage or try and hit another guy and smash them together, it'd be better. But I guess one could argue that is an extreme type of CC, so maybe making it a two-cast skill shot might make it too easy to do? Not sure, I don't think so, but in my games, Zac can usually grab one, but there is no way for him to walk up to another champion unless CC'd or directly next to him and execute the CC without flash. Maybe they can extend his auto range during the spell or something, but for now it's just awkward. His ult I have mixed feelings about. I love the theme, fits him perfectly. Nothing like a big goo guy that can morph into any shape being able to bubble a bunch of champs and *bounce* off. But as of right now, it's success rate is meh and you're often better off using the knock up form of it. People can usually walk right off if not CC'd during the charge, and if they possess any sort of mobility, there's no chance of being taken. I saw an interesting proposal in another thread to make Zac's ult grounding, in that as he is charging his jump, you're not allowed to use mobility spells. I love this, although might make his E into his R too good, so perhaps they could add a slow on top of it as well, but maybe extend the charge time by a second. Weak slow, nothing more than 15-20%, but something so they can't just walk off. Yorick I'm not sure about. They did sort of pull a Sion, where they changed him thematically quite a bit. A lot of critics claim that he's not as lane dominant, which I would argue was the point since old Yorick had the rep of being useless to a team, but about guaranteed to win lane. His old kit was fun, but very uninteractive at the same time. Each spell summoned a ghoul that'd chase until death. That's really it. Yeah his spells had other effects, but gameplay wise, it'd just be Yorick engaging, you hear a bunch of gutteral, sloshy noises of ghouls spawning, and that'd be it. New Yorick has more of a grave robber feel I think. He raises ghouls from the bodies of the dead, he can command the ghouls should he properly land the spell, has a bit of a unique CC that synergizes well with his kit, and he can summon his Maiden which I believe is connected to the dead in some way (I'm not lore-savvy.) On top of that, the whole ghoul leap mechanic I find pretty fun, much better than his old ghouls just drifting towards you. Now you get hit by the E and you think oh shit as 4 ghouls turn around and decide fuck your face in particular. I don't know how effective his rework was per se, but I think it did increase his general viability and general favor with the public. I think it was mainly the Yorick mains (All 3) that complained the most, because he doesn't feel at all like old Yorick. But, old Yorick was pretty shit so maybe that's a good thing. While the old ghouls looked more unique, I think the new ones feel better and are generally more effective. It's much better in lane than Yorick spawning ghouls and you having to back up or take free trade damage and sustaining him. Hopefully the upcoming reworks will be good. Sejuani, albeit OP now, I think was a pretty good one. Old Sej was a little lame, nothing cool about her kit really besides her ult. But, they made her ult more unique as well as that new double swing spell. Maokai I'm not sure about. I personally don't like it that much, but that's because he's become a cheesy mage support. Maybe they can change his numbers or something to go back to being a real tank, but for now he's just there to load a bush with 500 saplings and laugh when someone walks in. Basically urf maokai. His ult is sorta cool, but I see it as a worse version of Nami's. Yeah it's wider, so it covers much more area, but it's shorter range, and the root is always worse than the knock up/slow of the wave. Plus, it begins slowly. But, I do understand the ults serve different purposes, in that Maokai's is meant to disorient and scatter a team, allowing his team to pick people off in the disunity and chaos while Nami's is meant to be a hard disruption and CC'ing the team for a quick second or two. Still, I can't help but think Nami's is still better with increased speed, range, CC both soft and hard, as well as the fact that it will apply her passive to any ally hit (MS increase) as well as not breaking when it hits a champion like a root does.
> Hopefully the upcoming reworks will be good. Sejuani, albeit OP now, I think was a pretty good one. Old Sej was a little lame, nothing cool about her kit really besides her ult. But, they made her ult more unique as well as that new double swing spell. Have you noticed when they drop the new rework they are insanely OP. Then everyone holds their breathe to see what will happen after the nerf bat comes through? I agree with what you're saying about Galio. I did like the speed boost/damage (E) ability. It seemed to have a ton of utility, especially to engage and it didn't seem overpowered. To increase usefulness on the rift is one thing, but they literally made him a titan. It was such a huge increase in power, it has been discussed for weeks across all the ex semi pros channels. Maokai seems to be the Bastard Trunk of riots Tank Tree, or is He a Missing Mage that got stuck in a Trunk? His power goes up and down every other patch it seems. Either you can't kill him, or he one shots you with saplings until the next patch. Thanks for the in depth response.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah it sucks trundle is such an underrated pick. He has great mobility and cc for a bruiser and gets originallity points for being one of the only "debuff focused" champs. If you ever wanted to know what to build, go full tank but build BORK+bloodrazer if you're jungling: I reccomend for regular games: BORK Skirmisher's bloodrazor Tabi/merc Dead man's Spirit visage Misc. defense item depending on your matchup.
> [{quoted}](name=macthechupacabra,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PJw2XtnV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-05T07:12:57.062+0000) > > Yeah it sucks trundle is such an underrated pick. He has great mobility and cc for a bruiser and gets originallity points for being one of the only "debuff focused" champs. > > If you ever wanted to know what to build, go full tank but build BORK+bloodrazer if you're jungling: > > I reccomend for regular games: > > BORK > Skirmisher's bloodrazor > Tabi/merc > Dead man's > Spirit visage > Misc. defense item depending on your matchup. Awesome man. Thanks for the build. Imma go check it out... {{champion:48}}
Rioter Comments
: Learn more about Dark Star 2017
Wow that game mode is terrible. Slow, clunky. It was so bad the first game I don't even want to take the time to learn it.
Rioter Comments
: Youre new client makes it incredibly difficult to navigate between pages for what you are looking for. It took me 10 minutes to find the name change button because it wasnt under the store tab anymore. The tabs have no clear definition as to what they have under them. I really prefer the old one because of ease of access. You guys are going to specific and the names of them are misleading as to what you are trying to find. I am not a fan of the new client because it is not clearly organized. It seem like you are looking for something more "pretty" as apposed to user friendly. This game is a simple idea. Small amount of rules, easy character play. The client is 20x more difficult to navigate than playing actual game. On top of that. You lose information on the characters you are playing. If you get newer players that play ARAM for instance. They have no way to look at whether the champ is AP or AD or Tank unless you tab out now. With the Legacy client you could get information on the character while you wait for the long load times and it makes them a somewhat better player. STICK TO SIMPLE. THEN LOOK AT PRETTY. =[
P.s. The name change is under the store, but its a tiny button called "account"that pops up when you hover over it, instead of being a clear communication under a Tab that would say "Account" or Champs/Chests for your Champs and Chests.
: Client Beta Update #2: Replacing the Legacy Client
Youre new client makes it incredibly difficult to navigate between pages for what you are looking for. It took me 10 minutes to find the name change button because it wasnt under the store tab anymore. The tabs have no clear definition as to what they have under them. I really prefer the old one because of ease of access. You guys are going to specific and the names of them are misleading as to what you are trying to find. I am not a fan of the new client because it is not clearly organized. It seem like you are looking for something more "pretty" as apposed to user friendly. This game is a simple idea. Small amount of rules, easy character play. The client is 20x more difficult to navigate than playing actual game. On top of that. You lose information on the characters you are playing. If you get newer players that play ARAM for instance. They have no way to look at whether the champ is AP or AD or Tank unless you tab out now. With the Legacy client you could get information on the character while you wait for the long load times and it makes them a somewhat better player. STICK TO SIMPLE. THEN LOOK AT PRETTY. =[
: Bronze Support
Lol no matter how I play I'm free falling down the ranks. Thanks for the advice. I feel like I am up to those standards of play. Just can't buy a win.
: Bronze Support
LOL demoted. I don't know what to do. Thanks for the advice.
Rioter Comments
Korillo (NA)
: /mute all
I want to mute all but communication can be used very well. As support I have to be on the same page as my ADC or we will have issues.
: How are you getting 45 min ques?
Usually people dodging. The only time its decent is when I play support and even then it runs 20min usually.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why Dominion?
Not so sure about blaming Riot on this. If there was overwhelming support for both those modes, then they would pay to keep them active. There are die hards like yourself that truly enjoy it, but again, in my humble opinion I don't like it and I think URF should be on Permanent status due TO the overwhelming support it gets. You can go to any game and say "I miss URF" in chat and I guarantee you half the people in the match will not only speak up, but agree. I will try "I miss Dominion" but I would probably get reported as toxic and banned lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=AenimaAlar,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=a7vIptqp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-27T22:59:12.008+0000) > > If Urf was permanent, it would get taken out of the rotation and you could play more dominion =] Or if Dominion was still permanent we wouldn't give af if Urf was on because it wouldnt be taking up the space for a much better gamemode.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=a7vIptqp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-27T23:02:39.096+0000) > > Or if Dominion was still permanent we wouldn't give af if Urf was on because it wouldnt be taking up the space for a much better gamemode. If people played Dominion and it wasn't the Smithsonian of Sadness in LOL it still would be permanent. It was taken out because people didn't play it.
: I like Dominion far more than Urf. Urf is the shittiest fucking game mode they've ever made.
> [{quoted}](name=Simon Blackquill,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=a7vIptqp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-27T22:57:25.789+0000) > > I like Dominion far more than Urf. Urf is the shittiest fucking game mode they've ever made. If Urf was permanent, it would get taken out of the rotation and you could play more dominion =]
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Buckshot Baby

Level 165 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion