: Ok, thanks for responding
And don't bump the ticket, that sends it to the bottom.
Spotty (NA)
: TIL
Why do you fear music players? It actually helps me focus most days. (Also, DJ Sona exists just sayin)
: Let's play "No League Today."
: PC build recomendations
Honestly, as someone who has an RX 580, I can say they work pretty great for the price. However, if you have the budget to spare, a nvidia card would probably be a better purchase in the long run, due to more games being optimized for nvidia. Also, if you're thinking about the Ryzen 3 2200g, a better option for longevity might be at least a Ryzen 5 2600, or the new Ryzen 3 3200g. The desktop you have proposed will work more than fine for playing League, but if you ever branch out into more resource-heavy games, or want to keep your PC for longer without having to upgrade parts, it might be a little better to spring for more.
: Pulsefire Caitlyn BROSTEP
: Thresh mains
I personally don't like the high noon thresh sound effects. On their own they are good but something about them in-game irritates me a lot. I use blood moon.
nelogis (EUW)
: {{champion:142}} You made some good points but I think you missed out on the most important one. One of the biggest problems of hers is the R2. The R2 alone makes her so much more frustrating to play against and which turns her into the old Nidalee. Problems of the old Nidalee was that she sat back and spammed her spears with literally 0 risk of ever getting engaged on. Zoe jumps in for 0.5 seconds to hit her wannabe Nidalee Q and goes back no matter what happens, she could get ulted by Malphite, feared by WW, silenced and knocked up by Blitz, Surpressed by Malzahar and ulted by Lee and she STILL goes back. THAT is the problem, there is no risk to go for a combo when playing her, you just spam your shit until eventually something lands and kills a guy. Make it so when she gets cc'd that she DOESN'T go back with R2 and then we are talking about real counterplay. "you thought jumping into 3 ppl was a good idea? A-NOUPE!" Then she would even get a few hard-counters like Thresh or Fiddle, anything with an instant stun. {{champion:84}} Remove obscure, literally almost everyone wants this removed even Akali players, just go to the Akali mains reddit and even there people want it removed. How hard can it be to just remove this shit. Old Akali was able to stay safe in her shroud too and that was just normal stealth, why new Akali shouldn't be able to do it is beyond me. Normal stealth is good enough ffs. Also her healing is a problem but not as much as the obscure bullshit. Also her R1 stun which I still don't understand why it's even there. It literally is just there for the sake of being there. {{champion:518}} I mean.. ehhh.. I don't know, it's kind of similar to Swain but not really because Swain snare needs to travel to max distance first. I don't see it as much of a problem to be honest since it enhances her counterplay, which is diving her ass. The bigger problem I see with her is that her R is just too strong. This snare is laughable when cast point blank onto an opponent, just like Xerath stun and I think that is a good way to increase a champions weakness. Basically what Zoe also should have, that her cc lasts less when cast point blank. So you are actually rewarded for getting to her. Also surprising that you left out these guys {{champion:39}} {{champion:164}}
I thought of adding Irelia but I was tired of typing lol. I've never had a problem with Camille, can you explain? I'm going to assume you mean her ult.
Rioter Comments
: Does anybody else get chills when a champ says something just SO DAMN AWESOME
Xzuen (NA)
: League Of Legends Model Viewer
https://teemo.gg/model-viewer Don't know how to export the models sadly. Since lolking was shut down it's hard.
Rioter Comments
: What champs do you believe are justified bans?
I am very biased, but my go-to ban is and for 2 years has always been {{champion:25}} . I just don't like ever seeing her in my game.
: The one thing that brings us together...
: I feel like fiddle sticks could potentially be the best rework Riot's ever done.
I can see it too and whew that's cool in my head at least.
: Tell me your League jokes
What's better than Draven? MOOOOREEEEE DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN!
: [Non-League]: Favorite PlayStation 1 Games
Crash Team Racing. Also that one Harry Potter game.
: So I like Morgana, because i hate all thresh/ Pyke mains!!! I had other thoughts about her, but that sentence sums it up fairly neatly for me.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaneShadow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWsBE1B7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-21T03:22:47.185+0000) > > So I like Morgana, because i hate all thresh/ Pyke mains!!! I had other thoughts about her, but that sentence sums it up fairly neatly for me. May I ask why you hate Thresh mains?
Zerukai (NA)
: How would the community feel about an item similar to Aghanim's Scepter in League of Legends?
I'd buy the item just to fix Morde's bugs really. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Cool concept though and yeah I think it might be neat to see. One thing I would say though is a big ol N-O to the 2x Shaco clone ult thing. The player couldn't control the second clone and it would be kind of useless. I also don't like the Karthus thing but I might be biased who knows.
: > [{quoted}](name=Buildermann 13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pgNEuwWH,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-07-31T07:04:47.550+0000) > > I once played a game of Thresh where I didn't hook anyone but the enemy Blitzcrank all game. Early game, no reaction yet, expected. Started to get to mid game and I went and flashed around his adc to land the hook on him. Got met with a bunch of "???" in all chat from the adc (Varus, I think). The poor Blitz eventually caught on to what I was doing, and rage quit the game. "GG report BC for afk" as their nexus blew up. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} feelsgoodman i dont get it? U were just stopping him from using his own CC?... or maybe putting him in a spot where his pull is useless?
I went out of my way to hook him and nobody else, its a toss up. Some people get really triggered when you do that, and others don't care. Fortunately he was the former.
Neamean (NA)
: Which three champ would you want to have an adventure together?
{{champion:240}} looking for new property {{champion:24}} looking for a real weapon, and some decent eggs (does Skaarl lay eggs?) {{champion:412}} picking up the souls from the aftermath as new things to play with
Rioter Comments
: What is the meanest (legal) thing you've done to an enemy team to get a win?
I once played a game of Thresh where I didn't hook anyone but the enemy Blitzcrank all game. Early game, no reaction yet, expected. Started to get to mid game and I went and flashed around his adc to land the hook on him. Got met with a bunch of "???" in all chat from the adc (Varus, I think). The poor Blitz eventually caught on to what I was doing, and rage quit the game. "GG report BC for afk" as their nexus blew up. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} feelsgoodman
: Support Champion Recommendations?
I've somewhat recently picked up {{champion:44}} and haven't had much but good plays since. {{champion:9}} is a pick my friend tried, and I really don't know if it was him or not (he swears he hadn't seen any videos or anything before doing it), but it became a thing. Pretty viable too. {{champion:201}} is pretty weak rn, but can be fun to play if you get him right.
Kelg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Öskan,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e6Hgm9AP,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-16T19:58:51.737+0000) > > great can we remove {{item:3146}} then? only build by akali and kat > makes them 10x more cancerous Morde builds it too in certain builds
5050BS (NA)
: Or Veigar W, Or Swain W, E or Zyra E, Q AND R, Or Xerath QWER Or Ziggs Q or even Lux Morg Q
Rioter Comments
: Who knows. Maybe he'll move to Epic Games and ruin Fortnite for everyone else.
Please please please please please please please lol
: what's your favorite pokemon?
Favorite legendary: Giratina Favorite non-legendary: Glaceon
: Sad , no one seem to have tasted {{champion:254}} in urf or {{champion:78}} Those 2 aren't nice to play against at all
> [{quoted}](name=Noor Sakata,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GE6BWERt,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2018-06-29T19:33:58.987+0000) > > Sad , no one seem to have tasted {{champion:254}} in urf > or {{champion:78}} Those 2 aren't nice to play against at all I realllllly want Vi but I was poppy last night and got completely dunked on by a volibear. Not petitioning for a disable on either one of them though.
: How about a 3-teams Gamemode ?
You know, this is a really great idea! **But** (sorry, there always seems to have to be a but) I don't think this would work with 5 people per team, due to potential hardware limitations on the user side of things. I remember when Elementalist Lux came out, there was a dev blog saying that there was a limit of megabytes they could use per skin, and I think having more than 10 champions per game would upset the balance they have made in making the game run on just about anything. Here's the [link](https://engineering.riotgames.com/news/elementalist-lux) if you're interested. Another thing would be processing that many vfx at once, especially during teamfights with minions all around and everything flying everywere! Especially on a potato computer (like mine), this would be pretty difficult to render. Not to mention, for most people not a problem I wouldn't think, but the internet usage for 3 teams would be, well, 50% more than a game as it currently runs. ---------------------------- Sorry to shoot your idea down. I like it, I really do! If Riot could make a way around these hardware limitations, I am all for playing a game mode like this. but sadly, as the game is now, I don't see it being possible. If you have any suggestions on remedying the problems on the hardware side of things, I'm all ears. However, sincerely, thank you for taking the time to envision a cool new feature.
: Does anyone even take ultimate hunter in domination ?
I tried Pyke recently, and I think it works well on him. I do miss it being in sorcery though. Imo it should have been in the inspiration tree to begin with, but hey that's just me.
Rioter Comments
: I don't think so because they are also nerfing heal and shield power stat in the coming patch too. These three items {{item:3504}} {{item:3222}} {{item:3107}} are going to have a 9% reduction total in their heal and shield power.
Non-tank support mains everywhere https://i.imgur.com/KA5GaEv.jpg
: {{champion:497}} *E's to ally and ults in attempt to save them, but dies* {{champion:55}} "Report Rakan for int" Why are people like this
: Jungle used to be my favorite role
I used to love to play Vi and WW jungle. Now, since jungle took a swan dive into what seems like an endless pit of despair, I never play WW anymore. However, if you feel like busting out a tank jungler again, go top! I play Vi up there all the time now, and it's pretty good most games.
: Too bad Vastayans despise humans.
Don't they despise humans because the humans keep destroying their land? Besides, if I am remembering correctly, you won't stay completely human for long after living there.
: I think you mean *with* the Vastaya.
: The nature kills you in Ionia. It's a better idea to visit the Shadow Isl… Wait…
I would want to live in the Vastaya
: VIAL - The Spectrum of Color - A Hybrid Caster Support
I'm hoping this thread gets viewed by someone designing that new support champion {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
I really like your changes. One thing I don't understand though, I didn't cover it in the last comment: You mentioned the ultimate would be available at level 2. I don't get how that would work and still be able to put points into it. Now, maybe level 3 I could get, put your level 3 point into it, but I don't seem to understand it how it is now.
I really like the concept, easy to learn/hard to master combos and a neat design to boot. However, I am going to suggest some changes: ***Passive*** Nothing to change here. Unique and interesting. I love it! ***The Q*** does damage AND gives your ally an attack boost. For one, at the very least, it should not give Vial a boost. However the attack boost mechanic as a whole would be pretty hard to balance. I would consider either making this Ally Cast/Enemy Cast as a point and click ablilty (and you could be able to target yourself with the boost), or removing the attack boost and possibly replacing it with a speed boost or maybe some armor/mr instead. What I think would be interesting would be a point and click on an enemy, but minions and other teammates could intercept it (like a Caitlyn ult, only shorter range and can be blocked by any creature. Oh, and obviously not a 1 second cast time). ***The W*** has a fairly good ally cast. The enemy cast, however is a bit confusing. For one, as Eponine9 above me pointed out, the trail left behind might not be big enough to be a concern in a fight. What I personally would love to see this as could be a silence instead, and the enemy be able to move around freely but leave a trail behind them similar to Nocturne that instead slows their allies by a fair amount of MS. This could be a great mind game. The enemy champion would have to choose to either go in without the team for a couple seconds, or stand still and let their team go without them. Ha! ***The E*** seems just straight up OP. Removes CC *and* slows enemies? Instead, since I like your idea, allies who are CC'ed by enemies within this AOE get 30% plus 5% more per point in the ablilty CC reduction. Enemies in this zone (excluding any who were already CC'ed when you activate the ability) are given 20% plus 3 or 5% per point longer CC. ***The R*** is a really well fleshed out concept. The only thing I will say about it is to have Orange be specified as True Sight. Otherwise, amazing ability! Sorry if any of this seemed like I was gutting your concept, but I imagined playing as and against this character, and for the enemy this concept would not be fun at all to deal with. I thought I might submit my opinions on how to improve these ablilties, and I hope I did well. I leave you with this: From an artistic standpoint, this is a really great concept. From a gameplay standpoint, if done correctly, this is an exceptional concept. I would really love to see this out on the Rift someday. I await your response!
: > [{quoted}](name=KuraSei,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HZiuxWnU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-04T20:30:51.074+0000) > > Supports are supposed to ward ?? Hopefully with the incoming support nerfs since most people I hear talk about bot lane do not want it to be 2 'full' champions down there, and the support will be like 80% of a champion or something. Hopefully they don't end up back to be just a ward / shield bots. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HZiuxWnU,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-04T21:46:53.356+0000) > > Hopefully with the incoming support nerfs since most people I hear talk about bot lane do not want it to be 2 'full' champions down there, and the support will be like 80% of a champion or something. Hopefully they don't end up back to be just a ward / shield bots. :) If we do become ward/shield bots again can we get ruby sightstone back?
: @Meddler Please do not remove pre-minion spawn phase.
Rioter Comments
: What if....we had more stuff that cared about lane minions?
Despite how good it really is, Ohmwrecker is probably one of the most niche items in the game. It's good if you plan to ever fight under tower, but not really worth getting as a first or second item (I should actually try that sometime just to see if it would actually do good). On top of that, nobody really knows it exists. I remember using it once and one of the enemy players called me a hacker cause they had never seen the item before (lul). Even my premade teammate had never seen anyone use it before, and he's been playing since season 4/5. I do like using it, and have used it a few times but otherwise if you don't have many towers left or your team is tanky enough to take some shots, it just kinda sits there unused basically just giving you cdr and health. Not that that's a bad thing of course. But still. Not sure at all what could be done to help out this item. I think it's fine as it is just really situational. Sorry for mini rant.
Badnik96 (NA)
: guess you could call it a half-assed attempt
> [{quoted}](name=Badnik96,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=A89zGcGI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-02T02:47:21.916+0000) > > guess you could call it a half-assed attempt {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: kench should say that tasted purple when he eats lulu
: Another bandwagoning bullshit one liner where people dont properly think. You want one person to solo win the game theyre asking for an even more snowbally game where one fed guy can 1v5 and make the game out of control unwinnable, yet cry about damage being too high and how if the other team has a guy who gets fed you lose... AKA crying if the other team's carry gets fed they can 1v5 win their game - isnt that exactly what you wanted?@!
> [{quoted}](name=ForFoxSakes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5GyfKYze,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-04-16T15:48:22.802+0000) > > Another bandwagoning bullshit one liner where people dont properly think. You want one person to solo win the game theyre asking for an even more snowbally game where one fed guy can 1v5 and make the game out of control unwinnable, yet cry about damage being too high and how if the other team has a guy who gets fed you lose... AKA crying if the other team's carry gets fed they can 1v5 win their game - isnt that exactly what you wanted?@! No. I don't believe that one person alone should be able to win the entire team a game. However, I also don't believe one person should be able to lose the game for you either. I believe at least 3 people should have to do better than the other team to be able to win you the game. Maybe that is a little pretentious. Anyways, I already made my point. Sorry if my previous post came across that way to you.
: Welcome To League of Legends Season 8!
What I dislike most about the game at the moment has been wonderfully summarized by Bricky: "One person can lose you the game, but one person cannot win you the game." I agree. If one person besides maybe the support falls behind, or any person feeds 2 or more kills to a high priority champ, you lose. Outplays are hard to do anymore. Catching up is virtually impossible. Non-AP supports aren't as viable. Bruisers don't do as much, while juggernauts can 2-shot you and live with full or at least 3/4 HP. Damage on every champ is either too high or too low, with some exceptions. Healing does either too much or too little. Some items are almost mandatory, and some are almost unable to be purchased except on a select few champs (despite them being rather neat items). To top it all off, LCS is boring to me and all the friends that play league with me. I would hate to see this game die but currently that is the direction I see it heading. I hope riot will see this, or maybe some point similar, and correct their mistake. I don't see any further growth for this game currently. I do hope it improves.
: That akwrd moment when you locked in singed top and you take unsealed spellbook when your jg forgets smite so you are the new jg.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord of Math,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LvEKVw8E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-13T05:59:15.618+0000) > > That akwrd moment when you locked in singed top and you take unsealed spellbook when your jg forgets smite so you are the new jg. I did that once with Thresh. And now I play Thresh jungle sometimes. Hey, life works out {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Show more

Buildermann 13

Level 87 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion