Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ornn (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WPdTAUvj,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:50:24.307+0000) > > IKR. Im sick of anime ppl with animal ears. So wierd and cringey. Not cool at all. Animal human mix is overused and much too anime for my taste. I prefer a full beast/animal champ like Rengar, most yordles and other animal champs like Nasus and Renek. We have enough vastaya hybrids like Rakan and Xayah and Neeko, all of whom I actively despise and avoid due to their wretched anime horribleness. Yuck!! 61 dislikes from delusional pea brains feels bad man wish this champ was actually a beast not a emo cringe scene kid
> [{quoted}](name=Ornn,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WPdTAUvj,comment-id=00000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-12-11T23:21:55.230+0000) > > 61 dislikes from delusional pea brains feels bad man wish this champ was actually a beast not a emo cringe scene kid its not downvotes, its a downvote bot. Same reason I have 60+ upvotes. It's not real players.
Dynikus (NA)
: yes https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/champion/sett
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WPdTAUvj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:20:21.987+0000) > > yes > https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/champion/sett Ughh fuck me, instead of epic beast warrior we get emo/scene k pop loser.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot should start releasing champions with the patch
I don't get why they don't release events the day of the patch. Like wednesday or Thursday, does it matter? Everyone is at work or school those days either way...I am just waiting to see what Sett looks like
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So, uh, why is someone allowed to destroy my time and I cannot say anything to him?
I don't think anyone understands what you are trying to say.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei05XwEe,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2019-12-02T17:08:53.554+0000) > > I called the mods children? I hope your kidding right? No. Here's your exact quote: >*Delete the mods off of these boards. Pay someone official to do it and remove children from this position of power.* This is clearly an insult, and, as per board rules, including people (moderator or not) is not allowed. > As far as me saying this, there was no joke. I was told I am not allowed to call people Jews or gay or as such. Why? The correct interpretation of this rule was what I posted above. That rule was also cited to you in the removal message. The issue was you using the terms negatively. > No, you can not use anything like that. You’re either not insulted by the words or you’re a hypocrite for using them. There are no acceptations and that is just wishful thinking and wanting to be treated better than everyone else. If you want to be called gay, fine, but you cannot use the word yourself and then try to deny it to others. I'm afraid your personal opinions on when and how these words are acceptable does not impact the board rules, which is that negatively intended uses are prohibited. We do not change the rules based on the personal opinions of individual posters. > It’s cute to think this was unintentional after I reported him. Also conveniently your mixing three or four different reports to hide his having gone through my posts to target me. Also, you aren’t allowed to call people out on these boards, why are you using his name? Respect the rules. When a moderator action is in question I am within my authority as one of the Volunteer Team leads to provide the message or discuss the moderator when I feel it is appropriate. Additionally, from what I see, those comments he removed were also in the queue around that time. I do not believe you were personally targeted here, although I appreciate you may disagree with that assessment.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei05XwEe,comment-id=000f00000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T17:17:21.575+0000) > > No. Here's your exact quote: > > This is clearly an insult, and, as per board rules, including people (moderator or not) is not allowed. Your willingfulness to take things out of context to justify a mistake and protect modarators is actually amusing. Being called children is not an insult, it is a critique upon the actions you have taken and keep doing so. If I call people sheep is it an insult? No, because no person of sound mind is going to be offended by sheep or tacos or pickles because there is nothing offensive about them that can offend you. Calling someone sheep is a critique on their willingness to follow the crowd and do things blindly whether it hurts them or others, alike. It is not an insult it is being criticised. You bending that to your own wims is the very problem. Either your actions are that of a child who is unqualified to do the task and can not understand what is happening around them or that of a tyrant who fully understands what they are doing and still does it. You say you are working on guidelines for posts, but do you need guidelines to tell you what every player on here has been screaming in your faces for months and is obvious to everyone, but you? Things like deleting a post for being short. It is not low effort to have a single sentence which needs to be addressed. A post doesn't need to eb 16 pages to be a valid post and everyone and anyone can see the logic in that. The fact many modoraters purposely ignore that fact is either because they are unqualified for their role or that they have a feeling of entitlement to their power and do so simply because they can. > The correct interpretation of this rule was what I posted above. That rule was also cited to you in the removal message. The issue was you using the terms negatively. > > I'm afraid your personal opinions on when and how these words are acceptable does not impact the board rules, which is that negatively intended uses are prohibited. We do not change the rules based on the personal opinions of individual posters. > > When a moderator action is in question I am within my authority as one of the Volunteer Team leads to provide the message or discuss the moderator when I feel it is appropriate. Additionally, from what I see, those comments he removed were also in the queue around that time. I do not believe you were personally targeted here, although I appreciate you may disagree with that assessment. Neither did the opinion of those of colored people to the hostile government until it was spoken out against. Jim Crow was the law. Segregation was the law. Just because you say it is, because you are in power, doesn't make it correct. Clearly Riot is a core of ethical behavior with their 10mill dollar settlement for discrimination against females in the workplace. But never mind all of that, me using a bad word was never the point of this post, you are simply twisting my post into one example of me using a word when the problem is so much deeper with you mods. As I have already stated, "volunteers" are not qualified to hold such power on these forums. You need guidelines for the obvious. Deleting anything you want with a blank card of "low effort" sure makes it very simple to use your power any way you want. You say you are held accountable by riot, but you aren't. What is your stake in this matter? You get into trouble and just get your position taken away? That is not being held accountable, that is a slap on the wrist. Being held accountable is being able to lose your job and pay and lifestyle for being unqualified. Actual punishments. Djinn, or jinn, the other worldly beings from the Islamic religion, also associated with demons. I always took interest in your name since it has actual meaning. Anyways, You are the only Mod on here that actually cares for the effort they put in. I have noticed it all and I knew you would be the only one to address any of these issues. Your counterparts don't put nearly as much effort in or any as far as I have seen. My post was deleted, the one where I called you "children", not because of being called children, but rather because the mod found it to his disliking. He never said anything about being called children in his report to me. actually this was his report and reasoning. "Sorry, but just because you feel like you want to call others "mentally disabled" and post in an angry, provocative manner does not make that behavior any less against the Universal Rules." The post was not calling others anything. I did not want to call others "mentally disabled" and in fact the entire post was how I don't associate the word with people because those very people don't want it attached to them. I used the word referring to a concept in an entirely different post, P.S., concepts can't be offended. The post broke no rules. I did not use any foul language as I stared out the words. I did not use "gay" or "jewish" in a negative sense. You do not also know if I am gay or jewish for that matter to even justify your first argument of "only they are allowed to say it". The post was a critique, angry or not. It is not against the rules to be angry. He removed the post for no reason, certainly not for your excuse of being called children, which probably never even crossed his mind. Then he went through my older posts and targeted me. That is a fact. You saying otherwise is wrong and an excuse to save face. This post may be in the negatives, but look at the numbers 44/64. Clearly people are unhappy with you when nearly half the votes are against you. **edited for grammar.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei05XwEe,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-02T03:06:54.589+0000)I made a follow up post saying how I didn't associate the word with people because it offends them and by saying that the mods consider it linked to people is dumb. I didn't say dumb, but I explained the word shouldn't be associated with handicapped people, Jews, or any one since they said calling people jews was somehow a negative...? > The mods then delete that post, which had nothing offensive in it and was an explanation to my use of language. This isn't really accurate. Rather than simply explain your perspective, you also called the moderators children (insults still aren't okay on the boards) and your "arguments" were presented with statements like this: >Hey Jewish friends, you apparently are a terrible word to be called, you too gay friends, you apparently offend people, like this mod. The rule is also very clear: >Do not use any language intended to express contempt for an individual or concept on the basis of ethnicity/race, sexual orientation, gender, religion, etc., even if intended humorously or jokingly. If someone is attracted to their own gender, you can use the term gay. If someone is Jewish, you can mention that they're Jewish. If you're sharing a touching story about your autistic younger relative, you can use the word autistic. You cannot, however, use those terms in a negative fashion on these boards. >Then the same mod went through my entire post history, found where I said "bi******" with a female champion, which aren't real people, and muted me. As per his follow-up message to you: >You were recently sent a ban message in error due to a technical error on my part. > >Please ignore the recent message; your account has not been punished in any way. > >Apologies on behalf of the moderation program; >***-CaliCoastReplay*** The ban was not intentional, and was removed. Human error does happen, and here it was resolved. You have received no bans or suspensions since that ban was lifted. >If I have a one sentence post and it's legit, what right do they have to delete it? We're working on guidelines to help clarify this sort of thing, and I've asked people to tone down the "low-effort content" removals that were going on for a while, because I don't believe the community agrees on how that should be enforced. I apologize for the period of awkwardness we had for a while there. > I am tired of their abusive nature, they need to be replaced with Rioters who can and should be held accountable for what they do. We are held accountable by Riot, actually. The thing most people fail to realize is that, given the sheer number of moderation actions that occur, *we're actually pretty reliable*. I do appreciate posts like this though, because they often do let us know where we're currently weakest.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei05XwEe,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-12-02T15:39:40.708+0000) > > The mods then delete that post, which had nothing offensive in it and was an explanation to my use of language. > > This isn't really accurate. Rather than simply explain your perspective, you also called the moderators children (insults still aren't okay on the boards) and your "arguments" were presented with statements like this: I called the mods children? I hope your kidding right? Firstly if you’re insulted by the word child, I would rethink life. Secondly it’s not an insult, but a remark on behavior. Being criticized isn’t an insult. As far as me saying this, there was no joke. I was told I am not allowed to call people Jews or gay or as such. Why? > The rule is also very clear: > > If someone is attracted to their own gender, you can use the term gay. If someone is Jewish, you can mention that they're Jewish. If you're sharing a touching story about your autistic younger relative, you can use the word autistic. You cannot, however, use those terms in a negative fashion on these boards. No, you can not use anything like that. You’re either not insulted by the words or you’re a hypocrite for using them. There are no acceptations and that is just wishful thinking and wanting to be treated better than everyone else. If you want to be called gay, fine, but you cannot use the word yourself and then try to deny it to others. > As per his follow-up message to you: > > The ban was not intentional, and was removed. Human error does happen, and here it was resolved. You have received no bans or suspensions since that ban was lifted. It’s cute to think this was unintentional after I reported him. Also conveniently your mixing three or four different reports to hide his having gone through my posts to target me. Also, you aren’t allowed to call people out on these boards, why are you using his name? Respect the rules. > We're working on guidelines to help clarify this sort of thing, and I've asked people to tone down the "low-effort content" removals that were going on for a while, because I don't believe the community agrees on how that should be enforced. I apologize for the period of awkwardness we had for a while there. Glad to hear cause I’m tired of writing. > We are held accountable by Riot, actually. The thing most people fail to realize is that, given the sheer number of moderation actions that occur, *we're actually pretty reliable*. I do appreciate posts like this though, because they often do let us know where we're currently weakest.
Sydney26 (EUW)
: @Riot it has been 1285 days since last Kindred Skin
> [{quoted}](name=Sydney26,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=fGqQi4A7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-01T21:23:26.467+0000) > > So .. today is the 1285th day of no new kindred skin. So Riot what about creating a new one in more than 3 years? > > Whats your excuse? > > Give her some love .. give her a chroma .. give her just something According to the leaks, which have all proven true, kindred is getting a bloodmoon skin soon. As for their reason as to not making skins, why would they make a skin for a champion which will make them almost no money and please a handful of players more often than a popular champion which has a bigger player base and will make them more money? More popular champion getting skins pleases more people and makes more money. Simple and reasonable.
: >I made a follow up post saying how I didn't associate the word with people because it offends them and by saying that the mods consider it linked to people is dumb So if i was to say "This game is so gay." That wouldnt be offensive to gay people? Why are you using a trait to be offensive to something to begin with? >Then the same mod went through my entire post history, found where I said "bi**" with a female champion, which aren't real people, and muted me. I called a game gay, but the game isnt real so its fine right? >Maybe I shouldn't have said it, fine, but the dude abused his power to be able to mute me since one offense doesn't get you in trouble on here. Okay maybe i shouldnt have done it but still hes abusing his power because i think he is. Conclusion: Is this really the argument you're trying to make?
> [{quoted}](name=Chainman3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei05XwEe,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-12-02T11:16:44.776+0000) > > So if i was to say "This game is so gay." That wouldnt be offensive to gay people? Why are you using a trait to be offensive to something to begin with? Why would it be offensive to “gay” people? The English vernacular isn’t and shouldn’t be bound. The correct term for someone “gay” is homosexual. Anything outside of that is urban and can be interpreted in any such way. Gay isn’t a trait a certain group holds the deed too and is defined as happy, marry, joyful. If I say “you’re gay” what definition are you using? Is it the same I am using? Who is in authority to punish me for saying it? > I called a game gay, but the game isnt real so its fine right? Yes, it’s fine. Gay is, again, an urban term and can be used various definitions. Also a game isn’t sentient and being attributed aspects of an urban definition can’t offend it. Calling a game homosexual is the only appropriate way of affiliating it with what the urban language refers to as “gay”. Various regions of the country use the word for various definitions. Many associate it with fabulous. A word is a word not a weapon. > Okay maybe i shouldnt have done it but still hes abusing his power because i think he is. No, a clear line is drawn for being in authority and needs to be held. Me using a word you find offensive, but I don’t, doesn’t make you correct. But if you force your point of view over me forcefully, it’s an abuse of your power. Aside from me using the word once, the second deletion of my post was not offensive and had no reason to be deleted. > Conclusion: > Is this really the argument you're trying to make? You can try to twist it any way you like, if your in power and abuse it like they have, you need to be held account, which none of them are.
: So you had several valid post removals, and a moderator decided to see if this was a pattern in your behavior and found other infractions? That's not moderator abuse.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei05XwEe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-02T07:03:08.308+0000) > > So you had several valid post removals, and a moderator decided to see if this was a pattern in your behavior and found other infractions? > > That's not moderator abuse. No, the first one was valid. The second post the mod removed was not valid as it offended no one and was not offensive, but criticized mods on how they operated. It had support saying mods were abusive and so he took it down saying something like it was “hateful and offensive anger writing” which it wasn’t. Dude then scanned my history for anything he could find mainly because the second post critiqued what they were doing.
Rioter Comments
: I wounder if the ionian juggernaut will be a pig?
> [{quoted}](name=IceKingChernobog,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NGgHEAXn,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:52:06.485+0000) > > I wounder if the ionian juggernaut will be a pig? lol I hope not, a pig is usually lame and they have no fists, they have hooves. A tiger, a wolf, a gorilla would be my preference. Something cool.
: Pantheon actually has the same voice actor as All Might in Japan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_SV8MEzLFY
> [{quoted}](name=SkiptoMyLuo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NGgHEAXn,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-26T18:37:58.372+0000) > > Pantheon actually has the same voice actor as All Might in Japan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_SV8MEzLFY You guys got Kenta Miyake to do Pantheons voice? I had no idea, thats fucking sick. I love his voice in MHA! I hope the new champion has someone just as awesome.
Neamean (NA)
: Ionia States of Smash!
> [{quoted}](name=Neamean,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NGgHEAXn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-25T18:12:28.040+0000) > > Ionia States of Smash! https://66.media.tumblr.com/90984d0007b58392811f41778ea7c013/tumblr_pafzgeE2YO1smw5dno1_400.gif
: Plus Ultra
> [{quoted}](name=SkiptoMyLuo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=NGgHEAXn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-25T19:16:38.743+0000) > > Plus Ultra https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CheapParchedBlobfish-size_restricted.gif https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RipeFalseKawala-size_restricted.gif
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: # STOP ASKING FOR 50% WIN RATE CHAMPIONS TO BE BUFFED. People keep crying that the game is a "unbalanced" mess but on the flip side are constantly asking for balanced champions to receive buffs. No champion between 49 and 51% win rate should be buffed. Champions above 52 should be considered for nerfs in my opinion. Champions above 53 should be hotfix worthy.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YHdudH53,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-17T13:13:00.301+0000) > > # STOP ASKING FOR 50% WIN RATE CHAMPIONS TO BE BUFFED. > > > People keep crying that the game is a "unbalanced" mess but on the flip side are constantly asking for balanced champions to receive buffs. > > No champion between 49 and 51% win rate should be buffed. > > Champions above 52 should be considered for nerfs in my opinion. > > Champions above 53 should be hotfix worthy. Yeah, 50% win rate isn't balance. It's a percentage that doesn't account for the champions wellbeing nor the players ability to fully do what they should with said champion. Some champions are balanced at a 48% win rate, some at a 52% win rate. Warwick isn't balanced. He is full of bugs that haven't been addressed in ages and a kit that is sub par with easy QOL changes to fix it. People like you who don't understand how a champion works are the problem. You go on here high and mighty and don't look at the functionality of said champion and pretend win rates and ban rates mean something. If Draven is at a 50% win rate, he is broken. He is supposed to be a high skill champion and 50% of people winning means he is too strong. On the other hand, If Warwick is at a 50% win rate as a low skill required champion, it's usually a sign something is wrong.
AIQ (NA)
: I think WW needs his bugs fixed first, before we evaluate if he needs to be buff. His Q/W/R all have a slew of bugs from ratios not matching values, to blood scent being interrupted when a healthy target runs between him and his target and flash canceling his ult. Once some of those are fix, then consider if buffing him is needed.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YHdudH53,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T19:50:52.898+0000) > > I think WW needs his bugs fixed first, before we evaluate if he needs to be buff. > > His Q/W/R all have a slew of bugs from ratios not matching values, to blood scent being interrupted when a healthy target runs between him and his target and flash canceling his ult. Once some of those are fix, then consider if buffing him is needed. Yes, he does need bug fixes. But I think quality of life changes would help him tons. We don't need higher numbers, but his W needs to be enhanced. Having a movement speed of 335 is pretty slow. His W is supposed to make up for that. But losing ms when auto attacked ruins the experience and the ability to catch anyone with long range.
: I love Warwick, I think he is arguably the most balanced champ in this game, or at least deserves to be part of that conversation. He clears well, he ganks well, everything you'd want in a jungler. I've some QoL changes I would make regarding his E but other than that, he's pretty solid.
> [{quoted}](name=NaughtyWord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YHdudH53,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T19:26:19.095+0000) > > I love Warwick, I think he is arguably the most balanced champ in this game, or at least deserves to be part of that conversation. He clears well, he ganks well, everything you'd want in a jungler. > > I've some QoL changes I would make regarding his E but other than that, he's pretty solid. I hve to dissagree, his W needs to be improved. He has one of the lowest movement speeds in the game because his W is supposed to make up for that, but if you chase anyone with long range or a trap or anything, his movement speed buff is removed and it's mind numbing to use and just keep being auto attacked to remove the buff. Same with his Attack speed. Having it reset really just kills it in a negative way.
: The WW rework was a total failure, I have no idea why people think it was good. He had a higher playrate before the rework. (down-vote me all you want, 90% of you who say ww rework was a sucess dont have more than 3 games on him) I REALLY miss pre-rework warwick, but hes never going to get reverted, so better to move on then try to fix this buggy piece of garbage.
> [{quoted}](name=Dracocrash,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YHdudH53,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-15T01:03:18.275+0000) > > The WW rework was a total failure, I have no idea why people think it was good. He had a higher playrate before the rework. > > I REALLY miss pre-rework warwick, but hes never going to get reverted, so better to move on then try to fix this buggy piece of garbage. Pre rework WW was a beast, I could 5v1 people when playing right. I miss it too, but we have what we have and should try to improve the quality of life he has. If they fix his W he would be super fun.
TehNACHO (NA)
: Wait for S10 first. The Gromp Change is a really big deal for a Lv3 Single Target Jungler like Warwick and we shouldn't be forcing balance changes on Junglers until we know what 3 camp Gromp does to the game.
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YHdudH53,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-15T05:27:14.849+0000) > > Wait for S10 first. The Gromp Change is a really big deal for a Lv3 Single Target Jungler like Warwick and we shouldn't be forcing balance changes on Junglers until we know what 3 camp Gromp does to the game. These aren't really over the top changes, just quality of life. WW has super slow ms without his W. Trying to chase an adc or anyone with long range for that matter is super annoying when one auto attack makes you lose all of your movement speed buffs. Also his W resettinng on each new opponent is really annoying.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Pls,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bfeE00AQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-07T23:30:11.179+0000) > > Hey folks! What new stories would you like to hear / read about in Runeterra? Whether it's featuring a champion you like, exploring a region you want to see more of, or seeing what happens next in a story beat - what would you love to read? > > (For this question, think more in terms of a short-ish story, a la Homebound, than anything that would be told in novel or feature-film length mediums!) > > https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/homebound/ Anything about Yasuo. Also Vastaya. My favorite animal is the Tiger. I would Like to know if they exist. If so, how do they interact with protects, from little legends, who are not humanoid, but are tigers partly as well. I am sort of hoping the new Juggernaut from Ionia is a Tiger Vastaya that is why I ask. Anyways anything about that would be cool.
: 2 months later and I'm having the same problem.. can you let me know if you found a solution?
> [{quoted}](name=prolifictt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uJsec04q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T01:20:48.513+0000) > > 2 months later and I'm having the same problem.. can you let me know if you found a solution? Nothing, update league as much as you can and use the repair tool. It helps it not happen every time, but anywhere I have asked Riot has not offered any help and I am forced to restart almost every game and usually end up losing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: His comment that it would make sense if this champion is a vastaya is still fair, tho. Not every magic user is a vastaya, but every vastaya is inherently magical (just like yordles are, too, for example). He didn't say that they _have_ to be a vastaya if they are using magic, but that it would make sense, which is a fair statement.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rqzn2QOY,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T18:11:45.701+0000) > > His comment that it would make sense if this champion is a vastaya is still fair, tho. > > Not every magic user is a vastaya, but every vastaya is inherently magical (just like yordles are, too, for example). He didn't say that they _have_ to be a vastaya if they are using magic, but that it would make sense, which is a fair statement. Yup that's exactly what I meant, they are inherently magical so it would lean toward them a little more, especially with the humanoid animal picture in the art. He probably got down voted because the way he said it originally was made it seem like he thought Vastayans had no magic.
: League community: Big Cats are kool! Me: I sleep .... -_- Like I said doesn't have to be a pig, just something unique for once. At the very least they can dig a little deeper into the animals taxonomy than the surface level. For example instead of a run of the mill Bengal Tiger, they could try a white Tiger or.... uh a Tigers' a bad example...
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rqzn2QOY,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-11-01T05:54:06.967+0000) > > League community: Big Cats are kool! > > Me: I sleep .... -_- > > Like I said doesn't have to be a pig, just something unique for once. At the very least they can dig a little deeper into the animals taxonomy than the surface level. For example instead of a run of the mill Bengal Tiger, they could try a white Tiger or.... uh a Tigers' a bad example... Listen I get what you are saying, but here is the thing. You(Aka a handful of people) Community(Aka millions upon millions) The problem with making a champion unique for the heck of it is that it doesn’t sell. Look at what Aurelian Sol was. Everyone thought we would be getting this unique dragon that would be so cool. But the cool factor of him being unique faded fast and he has a handful of players because he is a niche pick. I promise you he would be funner and more played if he was just a normal dragon. A tiger is a common animal used for martial arts. It’s the animal of power. This is supposed to be a fist to fist brawler. It fits. Also I didn’t say it would be a bengal tiger. I’m personally hoping for a white tiger or Siberia. Bangle tigers are a bit meh. The bigger and cooler Siberian tigers are awesome.
: I'm kinda hoping for a Bulky Pig Vastaya, we don't really have any Vastaya that fit the warrior archetype besides Wukong and he's more of a "skillful acrobatic fighter" than a "big slab of meat gonna lay down the smackdown fighter". Also want him to be Vastayan so we can explore unconventional animals instead of the basic animals you might find on a Chinese calendars likes cats, dogs, lions, monkeys and birds. Want them to feature an animal that hasn't been portrayed in champ design yet. That's kind of why I want the Seal sister, or an elephant/rhinoceros/anything but another fucking lion based Setaka, A pig is on the chinese calendar yeah, but you still don't see them outside of Charlottes' Web or Animal Farm.
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rqzn2QOY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-01T01:20:05.549+0000) > > I'm kinda hoping for a Bulky Pig Vastaya, we don't really have any Vastaya that fit the warrior archetype besides Wukong and he's more of a "skillful acrobatic fighter" than a "big slab of meat gonna lay down the smackdown fighter". > > Also want him to be Vastayan so we can explore unconventional animals instead of the basic animals you might find on a Chinese calendars likes cats, dogs, lions, monkeys and birds. Want them to feature an animal that hasn't been portrayed in champ design yet. That's kind of why I want the Seal sister, or an elephant/rhinoceros/anything but another fucking lion based Setaka, A pig is on the chinese calendar yeah, but you still don't see them outside of Charlottes' Web or Animal Farm. Honestly a pig would be lame imo. I would prefer a Tiger. A tiger just sort of screams brawler/ fist fighter.
: So, anyone else hyped for the upcoming Ionia Juggernaut?
I can't wait. I have been begging riot for years to make a fist to fist in the fray brawler/juggernaut. Like superman/Goku/Ryu/All Might. I think it will be a Vastayan because of the tiger like picture in the teaser art. Probably has some sort of fire power. It would make sense if it was a Vastayan because they have magic, this thing is clearly hinted at having some relation with fire. A tiger martial artist juggernaut. That would be cool.
: Yasuo, Jinx, Akali, and popular champs get like 3 skins a year each
why wouldn't they get skins? Again if 2 million people buy a Yasuo skin and 100k, if that, buy a maokai skin, why make as many Maokai skins when no one wants them? They lose money and don't make as many players happy with the Maokai skin.
GreenLore (EUW)
: Tiger would make sense considering that the juggernaut is an ionian champ and tigers are pretty important in asian culture. Thinking about it, the new champ could be a reference to the wrestler tiger mask, even if we already have el-tigre braum ^^. Though I think its also possible that the animal head is merely a symbol and the champ is actually human.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Nl68dkEP,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-10-31T12:57:03.230+0000) > > Tiger would make sense considering that the juggernaut is an ionian champ and tigers are pretty important in asian culture. > > Thinking about it, the new champ could be a reference to the wrestler tiger mask, even if we already have el-tigre braum ^^. > > Though I think its also possible that the animal head is merely a symbol and the champ is actually human. I am hoping for a tiger. It would fight the animal tiger kung fu style. Plus tigers are the best animals.
: Sounds to me like you want Warwick. Hyena Warwick to be exact.
> [{quoted}](name=Etherwolf,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Nl68dkEP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-31T02:15:28.046+0000) > > Sounds to me like you want Warwick. Hyena Warwick to be exact. No, I said I want a tiger. Also Warwick isn’t a Vastaya and skins aren’t cannon.
Show more

Bultz

Level 211 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion