: Super Xayah - Silly Skin Concept
Rioter Comments
: you just gonna keep re-posting this everyday? lol
> [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e7oQGzdF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-06T16:37:22.208+0000) > > you just gonna keep re-posting this everyday? lol Yes
: Reposting the same shit everyday won't help you
> [{quoted}](name=Only Akali,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e7oQGzdF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-06T16:51:21.890+0000) > > Reposting the same shit everyday won't help you Maybe not
Rioter Comments
: I believe in an @AskRiot post they noticed this issue and said that they weren't going to do anything any time soon Of course the community called them lazy since they literally just need a mouse size option
> [{quoted}](name=invisiblecat1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LUx4bGRe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-03T22:44:18.037+0000) > > I believe in an @AskRiot post they noticed this issue and said that they weren't going to do anything any time soon > Of course the community called them lazy since they literally just need a mouse size option That is literally ALL they need. Just the one option. I'm just going to keep posting this thread. Maybe it'll do something.....Doubt it....
Rioter Comments
: I bet you fortnite and Pubg die in a years time.
PUBG had the right idea, but the company behind it botched it so bad. The game is so glitchy and easily exploited, that it makes what could be a super fun game upsetting. There have been plenty of times where my friends and I are taken out by an invisible bump in the road while driving in a vehicle, or the poor hit box detection stops shots that shouldn't be stopped.Client side hit detection is a major problem too, because laggier people will still be able to see you on their client even if on your end you made it to cover, and you can still get hit and killed. Damage is super inconsistent, and lately they've removed accuracy on shooting a distance, so that shot that you've lined up may not go anywhere near where you were aiming. Oh and cheaters....So many cheaters. Fortnite just looks cartoony, and the building thing with people running around and jumping on user created structures as their building and changing their vertical plane...It's so gimmicky I can't take the game seriously, and have never had a desire to play it or give it a chance. I think the battle royale genre has not yet had a good solid game for itself yet.
Tf 420 (NA)
: it's a known issue that league doesn't properly support 4k
> [{quoted}](name=Tf 420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wEGMrEoT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-02T19:01:03.836+0000) > > it's a known issue that league doesn't properly support 4k Yes, and it's been an issue for years. I just want them address one piece of it. It doesn't even have to be a 4k specific issue.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
sit kid (EUW)
: why tho
> [{quoted}](name=MortenMBK1709,realm=EUW,application-id=2E4zVIwd,discussion-id=LEjxpFTe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-29T02:32:35.317+0000) > > why tho Gamer rage is a helluva drug. I think, OP, though that your boards profile and your in game profile are separate. You can get banned on the boards, but not in game and vice versa. If it's that much an issue. Just uninstall. That's what I did for PUBG, because f that game.
holyshtz (NA)
: Unreasonable Ban.
Your first punishment isn't a permaban. You had have been punished before that to receive a perma. Leaving the game, once or twice may not be ban worthy, but even if your connection is terrible, if you consistently dc from a game you're putting your team at a disadvantage. I probably wouldn't report it in a normals/bot game, but in ranked that's affecting the score of 9 other people, and knowingly doing that is punishable. You can't respond to toxicity with toxicity. If you're being flamed by your team, just mute them. Ever heard two wrongs don't make a right? It's pretty much that. Just mute them and ignore them. There's no reason to fan the flames. It's just a game and you likely won't deal with that person ever again in your life beyond the 30 or so minutes you spend in a game.
zSkyLite (NA)
: Banned for unknown reason
There were a lot of threads popping up with screenshots of users' accounts having their email changed and locked up. If you're able to log in to your account, check to see what your registered email is. If it is changed then submit a ticket. I don't know how much they'll be able to do unfortunately, but I would submit a ticket.
Almo (NA)
: Keeping alive for a response :) Good thing you are back! I thought something might have happened after the 2 day break :) Feel free to ping me to help out if you are gone on a short break.
> [{quoted}](name=Support Bot Lane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7lO9NAuU,comment-id=00320000,timestamp=2018-03-30T16:35:36.577+0000) > > Keeping alive for a response :) > > Good thing you are back! I thought something might have happened after the 2 day break :) Feel free to ping me to help out if you are gone on a short break. The other thread was archived D: I think the Help and Support boards where shut down?
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
: No of course not but that is a totally different thing lol?? And no answer to the streaming thing nice. Well if they say you're a honorable player, you're a honorable player no? If I'm not a honorable player than the system is flawed. Otherwise the system is utterly useless, and than they don't need to expell my rewards from the honors right?
> [{quoted}](name=LightYagamiSora,realm=EUW,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=YNhgegGb,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T21:21:55.092+0000) Yeah, it pretty much is hte same thing. If you break the rules you don't get a freebie just because it's the first one. And I don't watch streams, so I literally don't care. If you think there is no difference between taunting someone for missing some shots to try and get them to miss more is equivalent to telling some one to kill themselves, then you may be troubled.... Either way, you earned this one, and if you can't see that then I feel bad for you, but I hope you do understand because otherwise you'll be doomed to repeat the offense.
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: I mean for 1 comment in 1 game seems pretty stupid. So the streamers I watch are tolerated of such behaviour? So the honor system doesn't really work because I was apparently a honorable player and even got rewards for that but now I'm not, coming from 1 game lol. Seems pretty flawed.
> [{quoted}](name=LightYagamiSora,realm=EUW,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=YNhgegGb,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-03-22T14:12:15.026+0000) > > I mean for 1 comment in 1 game seems pretty stupid. So the streamers I watch are tolerated of such behaviour? > So the honor system doesn't really work because I was apparently a honorable player and even got rewards for that but now I'm not, coming from 1 game lol. Seems pretty flawed. This is pretty dumb logic. "Man I just got pulled over for speeding, it was my first time speeding, and I was a good driver before this. I know I broke the rules, but it's just the first time!" Rules is rules...
: Yes I understand although I think nobody actually commits suicide over 1 comment. I get flamed online but it doesn't get me, I guess some people are born with a less of a "tuff" mind. I guess the people in LoL aren't that competitive and used to trashtalking during games. Michael Jordan the greatest basketball player ever was also one of the greatest trash talkers ever; he would mentally break his opponents. Also you say it's a game but frankly basketball is also a game but it's my life, it provides for me. I'm not saying I want to be a pro league player.
> [{quoted}](name=LightYagamiSora,realm=EUW,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=YNhgegGb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-22T14:08:43.591+0000) > > Yes I understand although I think nobody actually commits suicide over 1 comment. > I get flamed online but it doesn't get me, I guess some people are born with a less of a "tuff" mind. > I guess the people in LoL aren't that competitive and used to trashtalking during games. > Michael Jordan the greatest basketball player ever was also one of the greatest trash talkers ever; he would mentally break his opponents. > Also you say it's a game but frankly basketball is also a game but it's my life, it provides for me. > I'm not saying I want to be a pro league player. There's a difference between trash talk, and down right harassment. It's not even a fine line too. Trash talk you get into people's head, something like this isn't even related to the game, and is just bullying...
Rioter Comments
: Got suspended
If you think "Kys" is at all a reasonable thing to say over a video game, then you might need the break Rito is providing. It's just a game. Chill out....
Iumière (NA)
: Solo/Duo Ranked Placement
Everyone places really low compared to where you were last season. The MMR you see doesn't really mean much when it comes to placements. If your score keeps that high,then you will gain LP really fast, and move back up. At least, that's the logic.
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
Luralin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bunny Bells,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7lO9NAuU,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2018-03-07T14:58:12.124+0000) > > Keeping alive for response :) am I allowed to do this with my bait threads?
> [{quoted}](name=Luralin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7lO9NAuU,comment-id=00240000,timestamp=2018-03-13T21:55:43.494+0000) > > am I allowed to do this with my bait threads? Keeping alive for response :) I don't care what you do.
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
Maldini30 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Morgana Paragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b8RWWkjE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-12T13:43:03.398+0000) > > He added me. I don't play with him intentionally. We're around the same MMR I guess and we play around the same time. I see him a few times a week. > > He's always a dick to people and I find I have to report him every single game. However, I'm sure my reports don't do anything since I've reported him in the past. > > As for it being a private message does it matter? Saying that a private message is fine basically says that calling somebody a homophobic slur is acceptable behavior depending on context. Really? In exactly what context is that comment acceptable to anyone? Of course it's not acceptable, but Rioters can't access your private messages so unless you send screens to the support, they won't know.
> [{quoted}](name=Maldini30,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b8RWWkjE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-12T13:54:40.646+0000) > > Of course it's not acceptable, but Rioters can't access your private messages so unless you send screens to the support, they won't know. I'm pretty certain they can access private messages if they want. The difference between the private messages and in game chat is that private messages show both parties are willing participants. If OP didn't want the abuse, just unfriend them and the person can't message any further.
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
: Riot Please. Help 4K Resolution
Keeping alive for response :)
: 4K Resolution, Tiny Cursor
Keeping alive for response :)
Show more

Bunny Bells

Level 102 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion