: How would you describe the game?
Tanks are dead, it's all about one shots, there's a new currency system you will probably hate.
CLG ear (NA)
: what would you do if you ordered a pizza and your delivery driver was Kai'Sa
I would question whether my app was malfunctioning and give a big tip when the delivery is completed.
: How to talk like a Yasuo main
"GL HF" = "I hope you have lube"
: Players inting games and victims not being able to AFK/Leave game.
Sadly, the system can't read whether or not the player is intentionally feeding or not. And it's really difficult to draw clear cut lines for some of those cases. The next best thing I can offer is to manually submit the replay file, with detailed explanations on where the feeding/afk was, to Riot Support and hope that advances the case. They won't tell you whether or not there was any punishment so keep that in mind.
: Someone call the samurai, we have a unspeakable evil on the loose!
Atackmeant (EUNE)
: nicknames for duo botlane
Depends on which specific champions you both primarily play.
: https://i.imgur.com/SVNUYF1.gif[]
It's like Cassi is flexing and Nami is proud of that.
Kamille W (EUW)
: When a jungler gank and give the kill to a laner
{{champion:21}} (Me): I'm fine with the assist. Just help me with their tower or let me get my CS.
: Why Yasuo is so Unbalanced
You could have simply made it "Windwall is a broken skill. Change my mind." and almost everyone would've upvoted instantly. The rest would be CertainlyT apologists and Yasuo Mains trying to defend their edgelord samurai.
: There are too many games each day for live people to monitor. It's unrealistic. Besides, Riot shouldn't have to babysit players online. Here is a novel idea. What don't parents watch what their kids are saying online and teach them how to behave around other people before they become so socially defective?
> [{quoted}](name=SammyDayspring,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3BTKhRal,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-17T03:18:23.778+0000) > > There are too many games each day for live people to monitor. It's unrealistic. Besides, Riot shouldn't have to babysit players online. > > Here is a novel idea. What don't parents watch what their kids are saying online and teach them how to behave around other people before they become so socially defective? Because it's easier for parents to blame their failures on the media (television, video games, etc.) rather than take responsibility. More on topic, though... If Tribunal comes back, it'll have to be for gameplay offenses only. Based on report, it will include a full gameplay video or "half minutes of death" focused solely on that champion. Minimap should be more than enough for long-range/global skills as well as including the normal death/objective notices on the right side. "Half Minutes of Death" basically highlights the 30 seconds around a death. 25 seconds leading to it and 5 after. This mode is mainly for the intentional feeding report and it can better highlight whether or not a player was simply having a bad game despite trying. Does this mean a player will automatically run if he's not intentional feeding? Depends on the situation really, as a champion who knows he will die he may as well chip off more of the tower (or even kill it) rather than running fruitlessly. You still need the full clip for general grievance gameplay. You can see if the reported player is deliberately disruptive in gameplay or not. But in both cases, chat and pings are completely hidden. Part of making the judgment call will require watching the entire video with a mini quiz generated by the reported game to test if the player watched it. If they can answer 2/3 or 4/5 easy questions correctly, they can cast their judgment call on whether to punish or pardon.
: DONT PLAY RANKED THIS SOON AFTER POSITIONAL RANKED REMOVED
I had an easier time one tricking in the old system because the data was there. New system needed way too much data to smooth out and would have taken at least most of the season to get the data required.
: Make a League Family
Mom - {{champion:89}} Dad - {{champion:420}} Sister - {{champion:21}} Brother - {{champion:56}} Pet - {{champion:69}}
: Why have a surrender?
I don't surrender because I don't like sitting in queue. I can take a loss, but I'm not going to just hand the enemy team a win because my allies don't want to make the effort to overcome a winnable uphill battle. Although sometimes I have this guilty pleasure of voting "no" when the animals are crying "let me out" during an early surrender because 2/3 lanes got stomped but the actual lead isn't by any means extreme. It's even more satisfying when someone else agrees with me and we're both making a huge effort to carry. My favorite anime is currently My Hero Academia, although Hunter x Hunter is a close second.
: I miss alternative game modes where you could choose your champion
Sadly, we aren't getting URF back where we can pick our champions because for most who play the mode, winning is the only fun there is.
: if it's from an ability (like master yi's e), I believe so, yes. So wouldn't work on conqueror.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KnyWsdAs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-15T19:04:25.453+0000) > > if it's from an ability (like master yi's e), I believe so, yes. > So wouldn't work on conqueror. Conqueror applies to all damage though, not just autos. So as long as it's still coming from an ability, Ravenous Hunter should still heal based on damage dealt.
: Which champion gives the you the most tunnel vision?
Expected this as I clicked on the thread. Mildly disappointed in turn.
sAyCo (EUNE)
: > The problem is based on kids thinking that, because they're behind a screen, they're not responsible for what they say. Kids? i can laugh on that the whole day.. you have made my day, seriously. okay but wait.. once before i said (FUCK YOU) just like that with capitals litters. but i didn't get any ban till today.
> [{quoted}](name=sAyCo,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=0000000400000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T15:19:51.766+0000) > > Kids? i can laugh on that the whole day.. you have made my day, seriously. > > okay but wait.. once before i said (FUCK YOU) just like that with capitals litters. > but i didn't get any ban till today. Age doesn't dictate maturity. So I'd say "kids" is a very appropriate term for those who lack self control and insist it's extremely difficult.
: If anyone wants a good laugh
Even in your first example, Master Yi actually loses almost all of his health (from 100%) in 4 shots at 15 minutes and the only reason he survives is Alpha Strike projectile popping. You'd be lucky to get that kind of damage at 15 minutes these games. Annie is also at half health rather than full. The second example is at 24 minutes and both TF and Tristana have clearly built some health. Towers can't adequately protect you from dives after about 7 minutes now. So I'd say that your examples aren't good at proving your point.
Sirsir (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-14T03:36:46.317+0000) > > There is one! It is called self control. There's actually another one also! It's called not pressing enter. If self-control was as easy as you say, there would be no flame in the first place. But yeah bind the chat key (enter) to a different key you would never expect. "]" or something. Or even have someone else do it for you and not tell you what it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2019-03-15T13:23:06.947+0000) > > If self-control was as easy as you say, there would be no flame in the first place. It shouldn't be hard in the first place. The problem is based on kids thinking that, because they're behind a screen, they're not responsible for what they say.
: When you run Dota for the first time and you find out how good their client is
Then you realize the art style is overall too dark, everything is hard to locate, and god forbid you don't minion block because it took you forever to find your starting items.
: When you try to say Yasuo has counter-play on the boards
I guess if you consider "auto ban him at champ select" gameplay, then sure.
DimPack (NA)
: Riot don't bother with an April Fool's event this year.
April Fool's Patch Notes: Starting on this patch, the following champions will be disabled from all gameplay modes until further notice: - Ekko - Pyke - Riven - Yasuo - Zed Due to these champions having solid scaling, safety nets to ensure they get there and extremely frustrating gameplay; we feel it's better to disable them for game balance purposes.
: 5 down votes? why are yall so bitter LOL
> [{quoted}](name=lovealert,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xgEub0AG,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-03-14T23:51:47.705+0000) > > 5 down votes? why are yall so bitter LOL Probably because you're willing to declare yourself a bitch while also being jealous that you have huge tits.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CasterGilgamesh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwcO2wNy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-14T16:58:23.236+0000) > > wait how many circles of hell are there 83 circles. But there's also 2 rounded squares that people are debating whether to include in the circle count or not. Don't even get me started on the 1,028 triangles of Hell :/
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwcO2wNy,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-14T19:25:32.972+0000) > > 83 circles. But there's also 2 rounded squares that people are debating whether to include in the circle count or not. > > Don't even get me started on the 1,028 triangles of Hell :/ It's even worse with Hexagons because they need to be in sets of 3 and central management is divided.
IvyArrow (NA)
: Did you notice anything about Morgana's dance after latest rework?
I noticed it was a new dance but it just felt so out of place on her. Her old one, twirling like a ballerina, felt slower, methodical, and much more in line with her kit and personality. While this update also changed her personality drastically, I still find that the new dance is completely out of place on her.
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MNLEpNOq,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T20:29:30.898+0000) > > To be frank, i don't mind Yasuo much, but i also don't like that champion. There are things i consider them as flaws when it comes to designing. > Designing is much like writing a book, not everyone's going to like it and earlier you're saying your thoughts as both "player and designer." Those two cannot work together at all because the biases of the player outweigh the creativeness of a designer. In fact, CT is not alone in the thought of frustration as a Hearthstone dev has made the same comment. Players have gotten too comfortable with things like regenerating health, lots of ammo, point and click abilities, AoE nukes, and the such that every champion that has more than what Garen does is considered overloaded and, instead of dealing with it, would rather pitch a fit and have it removed. How about "Getting Over It?" by a players perspective, it shouldn't be made yet from a designer perspective it's perfect. You're letting the player side dictate your design side. Not to say you're wrong that maybe his champions might have an issue, take a step back and really see it instead of "this champ has everything!" Do they really? You have to realize, League is not a 1v1 game and can be allotted a bit more where in a fighting game anything that gives a character many tools would be immediately ripped out. I think Injustice had a problem with Supergirl and Hawkeye (can't remember the other one, he had a good poke and good escape) Bias is like cake, everyone has their preference and it's nice to have yours yet you're going to have to realize the menu is not for you and also for the four other people sitting at the counter.
> [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MNLEpNOq,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T20:45:13.856+0000) > > Designing is much like writing a book, not everyone's going to like it and earlier you're saying your thoughts as both "player and designer." Those two cannot work together at all because the biases of the player outweigh the creativeness of a designer. In fact, CT is not alone in the thought of frustration as a Hearthstone dev has made the same comment. > > Players have gotten too comfortable with things like regenerating health, lots of ammo, point and click abilities, AoE nukes, and the such that every champion that has more than what Garen does is considered overloaded and, instead of dealing with it, would rather pitch a fit and have it removed. > > How about "Getting Over It?" by a players perspective, it shouldn't be made yet from a designer perspective it's perfect. You're letting the player side dictate your design side. Not to say you're wrong that maybe his champions might have an issue, take a step back and really see it instead of "this champ has everything!" Do they really? > > You have to realize, League is not a 1v1 game and can be allotted a bit more where in a fighting game anything that gives a character many tools would be immediately ripped out. I think Injustice had a problem with Supergirl and Hawkeye (can't remember the other one, he had a good poke and good escape) > > Bias is like cake, everyone has their preference and it's nice to have yours yet you're going to have to realize the menu is not for you and also for the four other people sitting at the counter. In regards to "designing is like writing a book", there are also objective aspects that determine whether something is good or bad EVEN IF IT WASN'T LIKED. We can take Star Wars: The Last Jedi as one such example. The entire bit involving the Casino made no difference on the outcome nor did it really flesh out anything important. Objectively speaking, it was irrelevant to the story because it didn't really add to it. To that end, designing fair characters in a story or PvP setting can be similarly evaluated. "Getting over it" isn't really applicable here because it leads to defending broken aspects. Windows of weakness are another balancing act. For those small ones (ones that are rare to find), it should heavily affect the character. For big general ones, maybe not so punishing. Also, there should be weaknesses everyone can readily exploit whether it be general or not. For Yasuo, there really isn't any super punishable opening because everything else covers him and for a number of champions, there's virtually no window at all for them to do something. Now, this would be described as a hard counter but League was not founded on those. It was designed around skill being a bigger decider than your champion. Yasuo quite literally does the opposite.
IAmTheLego (EUNE)
: CertainlyT's view on frustration
I'll keep saying it. What makes CertainlyT a good designer is what makes him hated in League and terrible for PvP settings. The problem with his designs is that said frustrations BENEFIT another player and don't really require said player to commit. Yasuo's Windwall is just one example of this. Zoe's ability to literally delete you from fog of war with almost zero warning is another. His designs need to be restricted to PvE scenarios. At least then it's more appropriate for said frustrations to exist. There's a reason "the Dark Souls of..." was coined as a phrase but it's one that, if applied to PvP, is an inherently faulty design when it comes to fair playing field.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=00000003000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T18:14:40.499+0000) > > A mute button is not an excuse to be toxic. > > That's like saying you can just ignore the guy literally screeching into your ear and it's on you to do that or leave, not for him to be reasonable in the first place. Mute buttons do not solve other toxicity issues. You say this like there is only one thing toxic in league. You can argue all you want but the fact is, all people do not think like you do and until you come to that understanding and see all sides of it you are nothing more that someone who thinks they are better than everyone else. I commented because I can understand both sides and offered the same simple solution the OP did to possibly help those people trying to help themselves. Those of you that can't see that side of things are not special like you think you are. You do not wish to help anyone or the community with one of the biggest problems this game has because... You think that everyone should feel and act like you do. Implementing a mute self button is a simple thing that could improve behavior of some who want to improve with a click of a button. It would not be hurting anyone by putting it in. It's that simple.
> [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=000000030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T19:27:26.705+0000) > > Mute buttons do not solve other toxicity issues. You say this like there is only one thing toxic in league. > > You can argue all you want but the fact is, all people do not think like you do and until you come to that understanding and see all sides of it you are nothing more that someone who thinks they are better than everyone else. I commented because I can understand both sides and offered the same simple solution the OP did to possibly help those people trying to help themselves. Those of you that can't see that side of things are not special like you think you are. You do not wish to help anyone or the community with one of the biggest problems this game has because... > > You think that everyone should feel and act like you do. > > Implementing a mute self button is a simple thing that could improve behavior of some who want to improve with a click of a button. It would not be hurting anyone by putting it in. > > It's that simple. There's a difference between "feeling and acting like I do" and "acting within an expected standard of behavior". You don't get to run around a city block naked without being arrested by law enforcement. It's the same concept here. And this is regardless of other toxic behavior that can't be muted because a self-mute won't stop those either. Eventually, someone who is naturally toxic will forget that he had self-muted himself thinking his allies are outright ignoring him and then "break the law" by running it down the lane or otherwise griefing them. What good was the self-mute then? If players cannot be expected to curb their own behavior, why should we bother giving them a tool they clearly cannot use when it's forcibly applied?
: no...
Just a leg person, got it.
: I like her for her personality. All 8 of them
: > [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=000000030001,timestamp=2019-03-14T17:00:04.543+0000) > > I think you've got that reversed. Not pressing the enter key, exercising self control, is a solution that works for the *vast* majority of people. What we see are a few special outliers who either can't do that (a medical condition that makes them more impulsive) or won't do that. > > It's worth pointing out that this isn't at all like the mute button we have in game. You can toggle the mute button on and off in game as needed, checking if someone has cooled down, giving them a second chance, etc. What's being proposed is a complete lockout of your chat functionality. You couldn't have a toggle, because otherwise the same lack of self control that keeps you from hitting the enter button would have you disabling the toggle. As I have said already, people like yourself and the other person I responded to can't fathom the fact that not everyone is the same as you are. You both have a GOD complex and feel it necessary to share your meaningless excuses instead of actually helping those that don't act like you do. There is a simple fix that the OP asked for. It could help those trying to help themselves but I guess that is not good enough for you, the other guy or RIOT.
> [{quoted}](name=dragfin12,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=0000000300010000,timestamp=2019-03-14T18:00:05.565+0000) > > As I have said already, people like yourself and the other person I responded to can't fathom the fact that not everyone is the same as you are. You both have a GOD complex and feel it necessary to share your meaningless excuses instead of actually helping those that don't act like you do. There is a simple fix that the OP asked for. It could help those trying to help themselves but I guess that is not good enough for you, the other guy or RIOT. A mute button is not an excuse to be toxic. That's like saying you can just ignore the guy literally screeching into your ear and it's on you to do that or leave, not for him to be reasonable in the first place.
Rioter Comments
: when a champion you care about gets reworked
Then there's a flashback of the champion still fondly remembering how well you played as one of the few to enjoy them as they once were. https://i.imgur.com/RJU0xQl.png[]
Madjack01 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-14T03:36:46.317+0000) > > There is one! It is called self control. There's actually another one also! It's called not pressing enter. Ah, but there is nothing more satisfying than pressing enter after having typed that people should die all kinds of horrendous deaths.
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-14T04:05:32.789+0000) > > Ah, but there is nothing more satisfying than pressing enter after having typed that people should die all kinds of horrendous deaths. If you feel the need to put that in chat, chances are you need to take a LONG break or go to anger management.
rujitra (NA)
: There is one! It is called self control. There's actually another one also! It's called not pressing enter.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eGEAdAck,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-14T03:36:46.317+0000) > > There is one! It is called self control. There's actually another one also! It's called not pressing enter. This is the one true answer.
: > [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YHuQlVEr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-13T23:02:21.263+0000) > > Perma banning players is the only way of ensuring that they will never be toxic again. If they would be only chat restricted, they might turn into trolls and inters. People are toxic because of trolls and inters :/
> [{quoted}](name=Famous Dexter,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YHuQlVEr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-14T00:54:20.320+0000) > > People are toxic because of trolls and inters :/ Not an excuse, as both parties are being toxic.
Kroook (EUW)
: TOXIC PLAYERS SHOULDNT BE PERMA BANNED
I'm sorry, but given that gameplay based offenses cannot be tracked, I'm not going to advocate for permanent chat restrictions (or similar punishment that doesn't outright stop all future gameplay). It's not on everyone else to mute those players abusing the chat function. It is on those toxic players to reign themselves in when given chat restrictions in the first place.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d8LEBErK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-13T01:00:15.604+0000) > > I don't think counting your own thread is in the spirit of the post or in good taste. I came here to say this but I guess I don't have to anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d8LEBErK,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2019-03-13T20:27:34.161+0000) > > I came here to say this but I guess I don't have to anymore. You and 2nd Chance both need to fix your compulsion to call out posts I make with derailing comments. It's this sort of thing that prevents me from having any sort of trust in either of you (and the moderation team) when you two pull these stunts and are still considered to be given any sort of power. I refrained from commenting on 2nd Chance because he at least said something else relevant to the thread. I suggest you leave it at this because we don't need another repeat event.
: Why Remove Positional Ranking?
Because in order for the system to stabilize, it would have required at least most of the season to collect enough data.
Klusimo (EUW)
: Are Secret Passives still in game?
Some of the old secret ones were removed, like Miss Fortune's "I'm a Pirate... Hunter!" and the Ninja buff between Shen, Akali and Kennen where each of them would lose 1 max HP for each of the other 2 on the same team. Zyra's I think is still in the game but it's so brief it's hard to see.
: if u had a clone
Assisted Suicide, a mix between the two.
: Does your champion reflect your personality/aesthetic?
{{champion:21}} Distant yet flirtatious personality. Cold at first but welcoming if you give her time. Also, her kit is straightforward yet skill expressive.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hEI56La0,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-13T17:08:12.413+0000) > > It's totally different in a PVP setting versus anything else. Because in a PVP setting, that means one player benefits from these frustrations at the cost of one or more opponents. In other words, it is objectively faulty design. > > His designs in a single player game for bosses/enemies wouldn't cause people to bat an eye. They stand out in PVP settings like League for the reason I mentioned above. "Git gud" shouldn't apply to only one side of the equation in a PVP setting. It goes both ways, his champions aren't easy to pick up and you need to learn them the hard way. Or do you think that those 0/10 Yasuos are having the time of their lives?
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hEI56La0,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-13T17:17:52.225+0000) > > It goes both ways, his champions aren't easy to pick up and you need to learn them the hard way. > > Or do you think that those 0/10 Yasuos are having the time of their lives? Another point where the design is faulty, because Yasuo is gated almost entirely by the player rather than by any weaknesses that he cannot cover with something else in his kit. CertainlyT's designs simply don't belong in League. He would probably be much more loved as a designer if his designs were used in an action MMO such as Tera. Where he is now, his ideas are polarizing and are like jigsaw pieces from another puzzle being forced into spots they don't belong. What he's good at as a designer is the same reason he's hated.
: > [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hEI56La0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-13T16:31:42.553+0000) > > So he makes champions frustrating to play against on purpose so we can feel useless until we learn how to play against them. > > Does this idiot even know what he's saying? God forbids to have games offer their players some challenge instead of stat checking into Challenger.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hEI56La0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-13T16:38:01.853+0000) > > God forbids to have games offer their players some challenge instead of stat checking into Challenger. It's totally different in a PVP setting versus anything else. Because in a PVP setting, that means one player benefits from these frustrations at the cost of one or more opponents. In other words, it is objectively faulty design. His designs in a single player game for bosses/enemies wouldn't cause people to bat an eye. They stand out in PVP settings like League for the reason I mentioned above. "Git gud" shouldn't apply to only one side of the equation in a PVP setting.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R8czvk6H,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-12T17:08:22.196+0000) > > Champ production may have slowed but it will never outright stop. > > And if Riot preaches "giving players a sense of pride and accomplishment", they can't just ignore that there are players who exist that have earned about as much as they can through using BE. > > Also, Name Changes are a shitty excuse. Plenty of us aren't going to change names just to burn BE. You've just given another reason why more BE will never really be useless, and you've not addressed the fact that Riot created essence emporium specifically to give an yearly occasion for people to burn excess blue essence. And, if i'm not wrong, it updates yearly with every chroma that was released that year, not to mention that it gives you the chance to buy **freaking gemstones!**
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R8czvk6H,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-13T09:20:31.225+0000) > > You've just given another reason why more BE will never really be useless, and you've not addressed the fact that Riot created essence emporium specifically to give an yearly occasion for people to burn excess blue essence. And, if i'm not wrong, it updates yearly with every chroma that was released that year, not to mention that it gives you the chance to buy **freaking gemstones!** Champions are still slow enough that you'll be stockpiling BE. And even the emporium isn't that great since the Gemstone limit is 3 total (because they're tied to icons) and you can only purchase chromas you have the skins for (which is unlikely in general).
: is there a way to not see Laughing Fish's posts?
BEK has a blacklist function but last I check it doesn't currently work on Firefox. Boards do not naturally have that feature.
: The Howling Humuhumunukunukuāpuaʻa has been pleased! (This is a real ass fish name. Look it up)
The sad part is that I now want to ask you HOW you know that's an actual fish name.
: Longest Hextech Chest chain
I've only ever had 2, one chest inside of another.
: > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d8LEBErK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T00:57:09.417+0000) > > Most memorable thread in my mind is Sona's Boobs v 2.0, where it was a joke thread in response to someone else suggesting that Sona's boobs were too big. > > Let's just say support for making a support needing extra support was very well received. I don't think counting your own thread is in the spirit of the post or in good taste. For OP, probably one of the GD story threads; I think I started with part of the Dunk Squad and the Misadventures of Veigar and Lulu. We had a few more post migration to boards, but not as many and they died out years ago with the Darius + Vel'koz one.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d8LEBErK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-13T01:00:15.604+0000) > > I don't think counting your own thread is in the spirit of the post or in good taste. > > For OP, probably one of the GD story threads; I think I started with part of the Dunk Squad and the Misadventures of Veigar and Lulu. We had a few more post migration to boards, but not as many and they died out years ago with the Darius + Vel'koz one. It's one of the few I can still remember. There is one other I remember (also my own) that came before it but it didn't make a huge splash. So I picked the one that was more generally remembered. So I realize it's kinda cheating but if I can't really think of any others coming before it then it's not that bad. EDIT: While it may not be a specific post, I know there was a such thing as Jesse Perring threads that definitely came before I was a regular poster. He was often described as the Chuck Norris of League and got similar jokes.
: GD, What's the First Memorable Post/Thread You Ever Saw on the Forums?
Most memorable thread in my mind is Sona's Boobs v 2.0, where it was a joke thread in response to someone else suggesting that Sona's boobs were too big. Let's just say support for making a support needing extra support was very well received.
Show more

Busty Demoness

Level 135 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion