Komoriri (EUW)
: 7 strong AP champs? Please enlighten me. We're not talking about toplaners or ap tanks here, but actual damage focused mages played on the midlane, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Calamity Mary,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EupX5TwA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-30T14:17:56.564+0000) > > 7 strong AP champs? Please enlighten me. > > We're not talking about toplaners or ap tanks here, but actual damage focused mages played on the midlane, right? {{champion:69}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:90}}
Razyelx (EUNE)
: The Most Favorite Champion of All Time [Voting Elimination] - Group A
Rioter Comments
: Good idea buffing Draven
If you took the time to do the math, you would see that each draven auto did 15-35 more damage. Considering you were shyvana with armor, that amount would be reduced to about 8-18 more damage. At most, you took 36 more damage than you would have from a draven last patch. http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/bb/bb4cc79a74f8ea95b05c701008380e712a8a9fbfd2724a76764d17a3c015b75a.jpg
: Is autofill a permanent thing?
Probably till they figure out a real solution... meaning the end of the season. Think dynamic queue :(
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
xf3NNI3 (EUNE)
: Draven Buffs Are Not Needed!!!!!
Please for the love of god let draven be good for some time. In his entire existence, he has never been considered top tier (except for release.. The bleeds man). Only one tricks can play draven anyways, just let this happen.
badooga (NA)
: The ADC Dilemma - ADC Item and Champion Changes
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Be friends already! You're from the same country and the only difference is that one of you grew up in love with anime, the other grew up in love with something else - Call of Duty maybe? You ever had a girlfriend who you really cared about who ended up breaking your heart - then you know the feels. You just are being cruel because the story is shown on TV instead of in reality. But it's the SAME STORY. Call of Duty guys know the heartbreak, anime fans know he heartbreak. There's NO importance on where the feels come from; all that matters is that you both experienced the same feels, just from different mediums! You are the same but just think that you're different. Stop mocking each other. You are the same!
I lost my feels back in nam'
: Tfw when you're playing league
Cough cough WEEB SPOTTED cough cough.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Bussinessbacca,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VBtVUP8A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-18T23:57:17.569+0000) > > Rengar main here: > So close.. SO CLOSE. This would have been so cool but off riot had to add a retarded mechanic to his ult. Can only jump on the closest ranged target? So basically, the tank that just engaged in your team or the support braum peeling for his ADC. I am begging you to revert that one change. > > Other changes look pretty cool, I especially like talon. that sounds like a problem youre supposed to play around by proper positioning and flanking the enemy team.
"Properly position" when the support can just stand next to the Carry and kill you because riot decided that rengar, the one who relied on stealth the most, would be the one who got it gutted. You know you can be seen when you are in jump range, so you have to jump quickly and can't just sit there for the "op 30 second stealth"
: Opinion on The Assassin Update
Rengar main here: So close.. SO CLOSE. This would have been so cool but off riot had to add a retarded mechanic to his ult. Can only jump on the closest ranged target? So basically, the tank that just engaged in your team or the support braum peeling for his ADC. I am begging you to revert that one change. Other changes look pretty cool, I especially like talon.
Rioter Comments
: If you could remove one champion from the game
: name 3 champions you would delete from this game
{{champion:40}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:84}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why u do dis.
It will be available when you git gud
: SO Nobody Plays ADC Morde
I play adc more. Git Gud
: I kind of feel that fun in League isn't very...Fun anymore
: Jungle Mains Dont Usualy Get The Thanks They Deserve
its cuz junglers are trash and need to git gud
: @Riot, here's a simple solution that would satisfy the core of a sandbox mode.
Dukues (NA)
: Can people please stop complaining about kill stealing
GigglesO (NA)
: My teammate's
You just have to git gud and carry scrubs like me 1v5 and win every csgo TDM. Go back to crash bandicoot.
Zelnick (NA)
: Can people who are actually nice actually get crests of honor?
Dr Poro (EUW)
: Daily reminder that ARAM is still not random
: PSA to everyone
: Does Shyvana need an Update?
: We need a defense rework asap and here is why
: Why is Shyvana worse post-devourer than she was pre-devourer?
Rioter Comments
: Tanks are cheese burger in this meta
: Wouldn't it make more sense for Fiora's passive to ignore armor instead dealing % true damage
: Yasuo doesn't actually bother me too much
: Today's Dynamic Queue discontent thread.
: Can we make assassins AFRAID of tanks again?
: Quality of life change for people who face Yasou.
Picks cass into yasuo and wonders why he fed. GIt good scrub.
1 Wing (NA)
: Can we do something to remove smurfing?
Veltox (NA)
: We need a tank item that reduces %damage taken
Yes, lets make an item to allow tanks to counter the only way tanks can be countered.
Nilok (NA)
: Breaking News: Zed Pick/Ban Rate has reached 92.58% in Plat+
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Buttigieg 2020

Level 204 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion