: This is a complete joke. The level of injustice is bewildering. How can Riot possibly hold the position that Drophacking (Jensen) is less serious that giving someone a bit of grief in all chat like Tyler??? Add to this the fact that the vast majority of other streamers also flame their teammates fairly regularly...OddOne, Dom, Meteos, even QT at times (and the list goes on and on) and you just have to think that this ban come down to that fact that to Riot, Tyler's face just doesn't fit with their preconceived idea of what the scene should look like. It's shameful really. Thousands of people enjoyed watching his stream and learning from his Draven mechanics but then a few 'f bombs' and he's out. Riot need to issue a more detailed statement and explain themselves because this really leaves a sour taste.
its because Tyler does it constantly other popular streamers only do it once in a while
zeematu (NA)
: You do realize this guy bridged the gap between the "nerdy" stigma of League and "cool" kids with social lives? He has done the most good for the League community since Trick2G in the sense that he is not a boring unsociable personality. If you understood anything about entertainment you'd realize that controversy and questionable behavior is what attracts popularity. Horrible decision, you will fall off just like WoW if you make decisions like this. Ban my account for all I care, I cannot relate to such flawed business logic.
I'm so confused about this comment. How is being a dickhead a good/"cool" thing?
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
I want someone to give me your arguments for why this shouldn't be done, until then I'm going to assume anyone against this is also a unreasonable toxic player
Meddler (NA)
: Elemental Dragons: What we're doing and why
What will the timer on Dragon respawn be? Still 6 minutes? Also when will the first one spawn
Shukuchi (NA)
: If You Want A Skin, But Can't Buy RP with Real Money, What Will You Do?
Assuming you are of legal age to get a job I would just get a job and save up for it, thats what I did when i hit 16, if youre not then ask your friends and say you'll do their homework and shit in exchange
Gotted (NA)
: When do I get Rengar back and why is he disabled?
he can get 100% cdr but its really specific for how you do it
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Can we remove surrender from ranked?
you can move the surrender box to the corner of the screen so you cant see it?
: Outside a few choice picks, you don't beat Yorick. You survive him while time breaks his legs. Yorick falls off EXTREMELY hard if he can't get kills in lane. Or, gank him. He doesn't have any effective form of escape and dies quite easily before he has his Muramana.
a year later still getting replies
: How player behavior penalties affect Hextech Crafting
I got a 10 game chat restriction a little while ago (I think about a week) and I've now played 30 games (10 chat restricted 20 not) since then and I'm still not eligible for hextech rewards, is this bugged? it seems a little crazy Ive played double the games unrestricted as restricted since then and im still ineligible, maybe I'm still being toxic and just don't know it?
: [RESOLVED] NA 3/23 Games Not Starting
Do we know why this is happening? also this situation could be something to make another blog about (like when you did the one on skillshots being recoded and stuff, i loved reading it
: Ready, set, play: Party Rewards are back!
So if I have 4 friends playing with me I get 450% IP every single game?
: > [{quoted}](name=gamerguy13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0kKcjc2f,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-10-31T13:51:32.516+0000) > > oh eune scrub that explains a lot All regions are equall. Btw I'm huge division and Elo above you,so if im a scrub what are you?
Poske (EUNE)
: Really dissapointed crit is still RNG reliant even after Marskman Update
>Why? >Because When I play Jinx all I crit is minions.. which is useless >But when others play JINX they Rocket CRIT 5 times few targets in a freaking row. this is what we called negative biasm. you only remember the bad things like the enemy critting 5 times in a row and you not critting 6 times in a row. also whats so wrong with rng? plus its pseudo rng so its not even like its truely random
: The new masteries dont help ap champions at all
because they have been strong for 4 seasons straight now.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=gamerguy13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0kKcjc2f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-31T13:40:47.132+0000) > > to get fed enough to instakill the enemy carry takes a lot of skill and building a large lead. rengar's thing is he does it in .1 seconds or he doesnt kill them unless no one is around. people like zed have a lot of time to get the kill. (well like .8 to 1.3 seconds which is a huge amount of time in game) also for rengar to 100-0 someone instantly he has to like 5-0 at 12 minutes. takes alot of "skill" nice joke
FastAsHeck (EUNE)
: I don't have a problem with Rengar one-shotting a squishy
to get fed enough to instakill the enemy carry takes a lot of skill and building a large lead. rengar's thing is he does it in .1 seconds or he doesnt kill them unless no one is around. people like zed have a lot of time to get the kill. (well like .8 to 1.3 seconds which is a huge amount of time in game) also for rengar to 100-0 someone instantly he has to like 5-0 at 12 minutes.
: I'm disappointed in Worlds
not like riot could do anything about it. teams just weren't as good as they should've been.
Lucky (NA)
: Where the shit did my AP ratio go???
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Mages might be able to make it next season.
um. mages have been in every season every meta. they're freelo and broken.
: I laughed too hard at this omfg
> [{quoted}](name=Heal Team Six,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Vb6XgJW2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-28T06:21:54.883+0000) > > I laughed too hard at this omfg its a true story by me :c
Rioter Comments
: idk i dont watch LCS i just like playing viegarr cause 1.5k AP is sexy llol
: Melee AD with no mana such a good idea....
{{champion:266}} totally broken... {{champion:36}} totally broken... {{champion:8}} totally broken... {{champion:154}} totally broken... {{champion:84}} totally broken... {{champion:85}} totally broken... {{champion:98}} totally broken... {{champion:150}} totally broken... {{champion:421}} totally broken... {{champion:58}} totally broken... {{champion:68}} totally broken... {{champion:102}} totally broken... {{champion:23}} totally broken... everyone from here down you might consider broken.. that would be 8/21 so almost 1/3 however the first 5 I dont consider broken and neither do most people {{champion:157}} totally broken... {{champion:238}} totally broken... {{champion:64}} totally broken... {{champion:55}} totally broken... {{champion:92}} totally broken... {{champion:107}} ok hes a bit on the strong side but not broken {{champion:86}}congratz you got 1 that is broken {{champion:82}} congratz you got 2 that are broken
: > [{quoted}](name=Abysswalker Sif,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=q5NwYM8w,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-25T23:08:52.387+0000) > > Stuns and snares > {{item:3070}} {{champion:86}} {{item:3070}} > > Zhonya's > {{item:3070}} {{champion:107}} {{item:3070}} Garen ...isnt a problem tbh hes immobile and needs the enemy to make huge mistakes to be worth a damn..... Rengar literally has zero resource management, HUGE burst and zero counterplay in any realistic game...
> [{quoted}](name=Twistana,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=q5NwYM8w,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-25T23:10:40.486+0000) > > Garen ...isnt a problem tbh hes immobile and needs the enemy to make huge mistakes to be worth a damn..... so you just disapproved your post > Rengar literally has zero resource management, HUGE burst and zero counterplay in any realistic game...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: u have 3.3k life time votes... on the boards... sorry, I was just rekt, so I became sad and salty {{item:3070}} {{champion:74}} {{item:3070}}
HOLY SHIT WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN
woobee (NA)
: In-game, you never see the sky. Ever.
neither does anyone that plays this game OHHHHHHHH GET REKT NERDS
: Do we just add you or what? I'm game for improving
: When should we get together for this?
: I'm glad Riot ignores this board in favor of Reddit. The number of zero effort, braindead shitposts that get upvoted by contrarian babies on this forum is insane.
: Sona just needs a Base Armor buff and she's fine.
no we could nerf her instead :) - vayne main that hates being q'd for half my health at level 4
Rioter Comments
Axxlon (NA)
: I really hope it isn't SKT again because they already fucking have skins... >_>
> [{quoted}](name=Axxlon,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=wQpXa1Qt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-10-18T13:35:55.548+0000) > > I really hope it isn't SKT again because they already fucking have skins... >_> so does fnc but no one ever says they dont want them to win :/
Rioter Comments
: Sneaky rito buttons!
they re the edges of the -28% things http://puu.sh/kOAqb/20a8773895.jpg those red things
: Don't lie to yourself
if you honestly believe that people who dont like hearing "you suck go uninstall" "go kill yourself" cant take criticism then i see no reason to even be posting this, but alas i will try to explain it to you. if it doesn't show them how to improve, then its not helpful and shouldnt be said. I can take criticism pretty well but i will instantly mute you if you say something mean like "go kill yourself you suck uninstall" because that doesnt do shit besides tilt someone.
: it looks the same
> [{quoted}](name=Best KhaZix Void,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=9u4AiJcv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-18T12:28:32.917+0000) > > it looks the same http://puu.sh/kOzIz/9dc1f86955.jpg doesn't look like this?
Rioter Comments
brad (NA)
: who even knows if hes being sarcastic or not the gameplay and balance regulars would definitely pull somethin like this
its a parody of what most G&B regulars are like
SEKAI (OCE)
: They got it from ebay, but because they're pros so Riot turns a blind eye to that. Don't quote me on this tho.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=zKzYMXW5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-18T11:07:08.250+0000) > > They got it from ebay, but because they're pros so Riot turns a blind eye to that. > > Don't quote me on this tho.
Rioter Comments
: The apocalypse occurs
depends? are we the only 2 creatures left on the earth? if so someone really weak so i can kill them and be the guardian of the planet till i die. otherwise anyone and idk do whatever they wanna do
: I like this idea, as a newer player I have no real understanding the game and would love some help.
yay someone finally says something i was like "is this a bad idea? good idea? why wont anyone say anything :("
: Why doesn't Riot make a Fat Female Champ?
i've got a name for her: the feminist
: This just in, Vayne isn't that hard to play, and she's not weak early game
shouldn't you have said water is dry since the other 2 things were lies?
: I feel like the only reason Zz'rot is not used more is simply because it is still PERCEIVED as bad.
um its shit now. it was god tier before they made it scale off health when it scaled off armor and mr you could just build randuins frozen heart thornmail or banshee's and spirit visage and every 4th was hitting towers for like 400 damage
Brascus (NA)
: Do you notice anything strange here
: What buttons would u suggest for this function
peronally i use t but i know a lot of people use t for wards so maybe g or h? or one of the number keys since you wont have 7 actives
Show more

Byakuya Kuchiki

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion