: unpopular opinion: the new logo looks nice, change my mind
If they kept the background of the old logo and put it on the new logo I'd be super happy. Honestly, it doesn't matter that much but a simple text with no shape seems pretty lack luster. I understand minimalism and stuff, but it's a little "too" minimalist for me. I just don't want the border gone :'( I'll forget in like a week though, so whatever
Xphineas (NA)
: Not a pyke main; not trolling; pyke needs some buffs, real talk.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gb82OKjg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T23:33:06.055+0000) > > Not a pyke main; not trolling; pyke needs some buffs, real talk. OK, whoa. Where do you think Pyke needs a buff? I play Pyke and I think he seriously needs some tuning to bring him back down. They should revert the gold buff, revert the single target damage on tap Q (to champions only so he still can't wave clear), and give his tap Q a little bit more damage back. I even think his movement speed boost is kind of too much because of how strong the invisibility already synergizes with his passive, so maybe chill on the scaling MS he gets from leveling it up.
: Not to mention even if he misses the kill by a second or so (say his target dies to an ally and then pyke ults immediately after) it still gets a reset.
That's not true. He gets the reset if they die during the cast animation. I believe Puke definitely needs some reworking, but let's not say false things.
: The least popular item of League of Legends...
I thought it was still an AP item..... I might be getting this more now.
Hjelp (NA)
: These boards are too filled with repetitive negativity.
I made a mistake and my team laughed with me about it. Was a fun group to play with.
: > [{quoted}](name=C0NCH0BAR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UyeNbeF4,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T17:23:32.597+0000) > > Up to a 20% decrease in the late game on attack speed. That is massive. That effects her passive damage output and her scaling into the late game even more than just flat damage nerfs because it's a percentage. You could laugh at any nerf if you wanted to based on bias, but a nerf is a nerf. Sorry her still existing isn't a big enough nerf. She will still hit max attack speed lategame.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UyeNbeF4,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T17:36:41.193+0000) > > She will still hit max attack speed lategame. Possibly, but it's not a free stat. She will need to be more aware of getting attack speed stats. It also takes away from lethal tempo if a Kai'sa player wanted to go with it. Even if this doesn't comfort you, then rest assure that Riot HAS nerfed her, even if it isn't a ground breaking one. Also, Riot could be weaning her damage off instead of totally dumpstering her power.
: > [{quoted}](name=C0NCH0BAR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UyeNbeF4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-15T16:33:44.948+0000) > > She got nerfed this patch. I wouldn't call that pathetic excuse of a nerf impactful.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UyeNbeF4,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T16:53:23.953+0000) > > I wouldn't call that pathetic excuse of a nerf impactful. Up to a 20% decrease in the late game on attack speed. That is massive. That effects her passive damage output and her scaling into the late game even more than just flat damage nerfs because it's a percentage. You could laugh at any nerf if you wanted to based on bias, but a nerf is a nerf. Sorry her still existing isn't a big enough nerf.
: They won't nerf kai'sa because her playrate is the highest in the game which means she makes the most money from skins right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UyeNbeF4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-15T15:12:21.113+0000) > > They won't nerf kai'sa because her playrate is the highest in the game which means she makes the most money from skins right now. She got nerfed this patch.
: I dont get the interaction with ignite and pyke passive. He only heals when you lose vision of him, but ignite grants true vision for its duration. So how the fuck is he healing?
I recently read ignite because of this and it turns out it doesn't give true vision, just vision of the target. So going invisible still works.
Aden9 (NA)
: Morgana is banned frequently, but still feels underwhelming when available.
Honestly I ban her because of her Q, not her shield. She is a direct counter to my mains because of her shield, but that's what makes the lane so interesting. Can I bait her into using it and then go in for real? Can I use her shield to travel farther on Thresh so I can get an even longer lantern travel distance? It's honestly quite fun. But that DANG Q! Starts at a 2 second root that goes up to 3 seconds! That's an eternity of CC for one basic ability that doesn't put her at any risk. It's also fat and decently long. I'm ok with the rest of the kit and actually kind of want the rest of her kit to have more impact because she could be a very interesting peel champion. But no. Q, W, R, E, Q for 8.5 seconds or CC while being immune to it.
: How to win with bad teams
TL;DR at the bottom. Bad teams are generally about your teammates ego. If you treat the good things they do that seem so basic like "good cs!" or "Good warding. Keep it up" it feeds something that they will invest into. They have someone notice something they did in a positive way and will work hard to keep doing that. Make sure you are playing well, which to people with big egos means NOT DYING. If they can't lash at you with a "3/4 mid laner gg", then that'll help them respect you. Sure, you might have gotten ganked by your teammates lane with jungler help 3 times under turret, but they won't care for that. That leads to the next point: Respecting your opponent. Respecting your opponent is a massive mental advantage. All of a sudden you avoid places where you don't have a solid understanding of where they are. You only do things you know will put you a step forward. Don't know where the jungler was recently? Ask the team. Still don't know? Don't engage because he could be sitting in your side bush. Once your ahead, a failure becomes a critical failure due to shutdown goal and boosting the enemy moral. Respect them the longer the game goes on because late game can be a victory or defeat in an instant. If your bad teammates don't have good map awareness (i.e. not pinging missing lanes or having objective awareness) make sure to ping an extra time in a non-aggressive way and maybe even type MIA or where you're going. Ping help on them once and then the objective or location you want them to go to. Just one on each. The ping on them immediately tells them you want their attention and then they watch for where the next one is. DON'T PING MORE THAN ONCE ON THEM. Maybe twice where you're going based on urgency. TL;DR Treat them like short fuse ego babies. Reward the small successes and YOU learn from their bad ones. Make communication AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE. Respect your opponent by playing as if they are always equal and potentially even better, cause they could be.
: GET RID OF AUTOFILL AND OFF ROLE
There was something called Team Builder (I think) that basically did this a couple seasons ago. You would select your champion, role, and play-style before you even queued up. Then you go into queue and Riot would represent you to anyone who needs that role filled to create a full team. Queue times would take MUCH longer because people could custom pick who their team was. Even after all that custom selecting and grooming, there were still huge queue times because of the lack of "support mains". You would wait up to potentially 25 minutes EVERY queue because of all these specific variables lining up. As a side note, I loved it because I was a support main so I got into game fast! XD I can totally understand why the rest of the roles had a nightmare of a queue time every single game.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Damage scales faster and harder than defense.
DISCLAIMER: I know NOTHING about stats and am only speculating because this is an interesting observation. Do offensive builds scale harder or faster than defensive builds because when you are ahead, you build offensive to keep that lead? You have the gold income to do it, so why not? Whereas on the defense, you don't have the gold income that your opponent does because you have spent time dead, which means no CS, kills, or assists. You have this huge gold deficit in comparison to your winning opponent, so their ability to buy more items that hurt you scale faster because of the income they have that you don't. SO! Would it be balanced to lower the cost on defensive items because that helps those behind a little more? That would lead to people not building offensive stats, so that could feel balanced because of the switch-off of killing vs living. But then we go back to tank meta. Also, that means Riot would be holding the hands of those who losing, which would feel bad for the people who are winning. This was an interesting question!
: Voli/Fiddle VGU
I just love Reav3 so much. I can't explain it. He is so good. Always honest in answers. Sharing as much as possible. Clearing any confusion. Gaaaaah
: Suicide threat in pre-game lobby
I can't think of anything. Unless Riot could somehow give information on where the person's computer is. I hope it all works out. Good job being available and acting on the side of caution.
: What will Fiddle's 3-hits passive be?
If fiddlestickles lands 3 auto attacks within a certain time window, his next auto attack silences. His ultimate automatically procs this on every champion hit (meaning his first auto on every enemy silences)
Reav3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spideraxe,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=u95tmZGx,comment-id=00010004,timestamp=2019-08-15T19:29:17.697+0000) > > Is this one being developed by Jag, Newmilky and Jellbug No, this one is being worked on by NewMillky, Maxwell, and Interlocutioner
I just love how open you are with us. I know you have to keep things under tight wraps, which I also appreciate, but you find a way to answer what we ask. Thanks Reav3!
: Reminder that bans are supposed to be strategically used on counters
What counters tilt, the ultimate counter to everything? Banning who tilts you the most. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Pantheon rework?
Patch 9.16 (next patch).
: > [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Iz3LWqsA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T07:51:25.216+0000) > > "Why do girls only play support" - well this is a very BS statement, I know plenty of girls who play ADC, jungle, top, mid, and even some that play support. While some females PLAY support, it's because such a role suits them. Right, I'll rephrase that. Mb, I just tend to mostly only see my female friends (and myself included) play support. Edit: I shouldn't have judged based on my personal experiences and made such a stupid generalization
Don't sweat it. Imo people need to get over generalizations being a negative thing, otherwise a sentence could turn into a paragraph to make sure only the exact people being impacted by the words will get the meaning. I'm a boy support main but I wasn't annoyed you didn't include guy supports, even though they are out there. If someone gets annoyed that "you said all girls play support only" then they need to stop looking to be annoyed. Obviously you could have meant the majority of girls or only wanted to ask girls or.... See? People need to use their skills to interpret to not be offended instead of the other way around.
: Pyke was actually a mistake
I have a whole essay if you'd like to read it XD
: Pyke is unbalanced
The thing about Pyke is that he is high risk high reward. Playing passively on Pyke automatically puts him behind. He can't farm efficiently as a solo laner and he just doesn't farm as a support. That means he has one avenue to get income to supply an assassin build (which is more expensive than a traditional support build); Kill the enemy. If he can't get gold, then he can't get ANY gold besides passive generation, which is miniscule or through traditional support means of assists, which provide little gold compared to the budget needed for assassin's. Pykes abilities are all laid out for the enemy to see. That is to say, there will always be a warning before the actual effect takes place. His hook has a charge and takes time to travel. His stun is easily trackable and places him RIGHT next to the enemy unless the Pyke does something fancy or is escaping. If the Pyke is escaping, then that means he isn't getting gold, putting him further behind. His invisibility gives both a visual and an audio warning before he can get into range of any ability. His ultimate places an X on the ground, which is not easy to hit with an awkward delay for the Pyke player to try and adjust to. His hook does not go through minions. His stun puts him into the enemy if used aggressively. His invisibility has a detection circle and plays a specific audio sound if you are within the ultimate execute threshold. His ultimate can be healed or mobilitied out of. His ultimate places him wherever the enemy was hit, even if they weren't executed, which means he places himself in the middle of the enemy if he didn't kill them AND doesn't get any gold, which is his major gold income generator. Now, the passive. It only works when he breakers enemy vision, which means he will never regenerate the health he took from ONLY champion damage that CAPS after a certain grey health amount is reached. As long as Pyke is actively engaging with the enemy, he will not be regenerating that health back, which is also not a stat he can artificially obtain. His damage, you say? If you check the graphs at the end of the game, even an ahead Pyke rarely scores in the highest damage dealers of the game. He might break even with his other teamates, but that is one heavily ahead Pyke, which probably means he was exceptionally good and/or you made enough mistakes for him to deal that much damage. A Pyke can only 100-0 an enemy if he is dueling one person in the mid to late game after having a successful early game. Otherwise, an external source must help him break that threshold for his ultimate to become an execute, which could still miss. There you go. A thorough breakdown of what Pyke does, which should lead to understanding how to counter him. You don't poke him, you poke his ADC. If Pyke wants to go for an all-in, then the ADC is an easy kill and all of a sudden he is stuck between you, your laning partner, and your turret. An aggressive Pyke is a more exposed Pyke. Vision control hurts him more than any other champion in the game. Poking him still works if you can damage him more than his passive will heal, so strong, persistent poke is exceptionally strong against him. Yes, you won't kill him through it, but since he is an engaging melee assassin, he won't be able to do what his design is built for. That means he will be running away and thus not having a sufficient gold income to support the power he'd need to be a viable damage threat. As with all champions, he has strengths and weaknesses. Optimal play and counterplay. Great decisions and extremely bad decisions. It all resides in game knowledge, controlling what you can, and the skill level of your opponent. If you play into a good Pyke and/or provide multiple instances of being hooked, stunned, and in general being "pick-able", then yes. He will get ahead, as any champion would if you played into their strength.
Destaice (NA)
: Pantheon represents unrealistic expectations for men
Dunno 'bout you but I always thrust a spear into the Earth as I body slam into it from the sky. Problem usually gets covered up by debris and law suits.
Bolembwa (EUW)
: How to play vs Pyke ?
Pyke really relies on his adc to do the damage. If you poke down the adc (which makes sense since they don't have the passive Pyke does) then his all in becomes much more dangerous to pull off since you can kill the adc and all of a sudden he is standing in the middle of a 2v1
: Out of 145 champs, 2 are Black....
{{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:115}} Enjoy your diversity. Sorry they aren't all DIRECTLY black people.
: Thresh Q
Thresh main here. I would love this bug to be fixed if it was one, but it's not. It looks off because you could get hit by the very tip of the animation but the drag animation will always center the ability, so the visual snaps. Other abilities don't tend to stick to a player like his hook does, so others abilities don't look so jarring visually. There is also the lollipop effect. Another thing is that the tip of the skill is where it gets triggered to, so a good hook can pass a minion hit box before the minion would be there but the hook chain can pass over them no problem. I would hate to have inconsistency like that because that means my gameplay would be effected too by snapping to minions it shouldn't have hit or missing an enemy entirely when it clearly should have hit. Hope that helped.
: > [{quoted}](name=C0NCH0BAR,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WGzO6lAz,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-29T17:05:28.933+0000) > > It's his THEME. Not his login. It was honestly a really cool way of showing his new art. I liked it. I'm sure he'll get an animated login later. I think based on Yuumi, Morde and Qiyana its' safe to say we're not getting anymore animated logins Just found this explanation in the Client update >Will the login screen look any different? >Because you'll skip the login screen once you've stored your credentials and get into game quicker, we're going to have them include static images without background music. Most of the time, double clicking the League of Legends shortcut will send you straight to game, so we didn’t want to have flashy or resource-intensive things you’ll barely ever see. This change also frees up the art and music teams to put more time into other exciting projects.
: > [{quoted}](name=C0NCH0BAR,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WGzO6lAz,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-07-29T17:06:36.616+0000) > > Swain was one of the earlier reworks. I'm sure they learned from Swain and all the other reworks since and will continue to learn. that doesnt help swain out though does it?
Well no, but you could be happy for the pantheon players.
: No, he won't. None of the new champions or reworks lately have gotten them. Yuumi didn't get one, Morde didn't get one, Qiyana didn't get one. They were all listed as themes, not login screens. Edit: And Riot stated that they are no longer doing animated login screens due to them changing the client. After the change goes live, the "login screens" will just be still images with no music.
Welp. Color me wrong. That's a bummer. It was a small detail but it added so much to a release.
Kxnlei (EUW)
: Support Flexibility
It's the same thing junglers are supposed to do: Get the most valuable teammate ahead so that you have a better chance at winning. If your adc is dying or not farming due to harass and all in, then you leave to help the other lanes. There's a good chance after the first turret is pushed the adc can farm bot unhindered (with good vision from the support of course. No need to make their already hard comeback any harder) and get solo experience. If the support leaves bot, then there is also a good chance that after the first turret goes down or even before the enemy support will follow you. This gives your adc a handicapped 1v1 instead of a handicapped 2v2. Much easier to dodge and run from 1 person than 2. More easy to punish mistakes as well. Ganks are much stronger in 2v1's than 3v2's. It all adds up. There are cons, of course, but it's a better for the team.
: They want to keep him simaler to old vs yet they gut swain my main to the point were I hate playing him. Thanks Riot
Swain was one of the earlier reworks. I'm sure they learned from Swain and all the other reworks since and will continue to learn.
: Aaaaaand his login theme isn't animated and its just cycling through all his (concept) art at the moment. I mean, that's cool and all, but... Why(well I mean I know why, but still)? It would have been so fucking cool.
It's his THEME. Not his login. It was honestly a really cool way of showing his new art. I liked it. I'm sure he'll get an animated login later.
Rioter Comments
Zac x Me (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=C0NCH0BAR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=704m6Hvk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-02T02:58:00.937+0000) > > Pretty darn certain you can. I always do it when I get blitz in ARAM. Since I'm on mobile I can't attach a screen shot :/ If it is possible please tell me how to whenever you get access to a PC and have some spare time
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=704m6Hvk,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-02T03:12:55.126+0000) > > If it is possible please tell me how to whenever you get access to a PC and have some spare time Escape Sound Voice volume {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Zac x Me (NA)
: A "mute voice" button for your own champion?
Pretty darn certain you can. I always do it when I get blitz in ARAM. Since I'm on mobile I can't attach a screen shot :/
: What do I do against someone who stays under tower?
You keep good vision and conserve mana. You can then harass while they try to farm under the tower. Both those sources of pressure can lead to a CS lead and hopefully you can waste the enemies junglers time with retreating with your good vision while your ally jungler snowballs other lanes, counter jungles, or counter ganks. You got this {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: ***
If the enemy had %100 life steal, then they would only heal %66 of the damage they did. Don't worry about how it happens. It just does.
: Since Yuumi is leaked, it would be good if Riot reveal her abilities today.
Just be patient. They have a schedule that has been organized, so let them run it. Just because something was leaked doesn't mean they need to have papers flying everywhere. It'll come. Enjoy what you know now.
Oxodia (EUW)
: New Characters
In the ToS they say that they ask you not to, but if you do then you lose all rights to the concepts, meaning they completely own what the concept is in any legal sense.
: Riot games is the source of all toxicity
Smurfing in of itself is toxic. Play where you belong (usually done based on MMR). Smurfing causes people with lesser skill, game knowledge, experience, blah blah to get extremely frustrated at people who just want to roll face. If you want to roll face, play AI. Let those at a lesser skill level fight and grind up the same way you did; By playing against people their level and learn fairly.
tommyIAO (NA)
: So proud of myself.
You go boo boo 😘
: Why Nexus Blitz was killed unfairly by Riot (And why it should be brought back for another test)
Here's why I didn't play the second iteration of Nexus Blitz: 1) I LOVED how chaotic and reactionary the first one was. It was constant unpredictable action and on the fly adjustments with no real map forgiveness. The second one had a lot more strategy, ramp up time, positioning, and all the other things I played Summoners Rift for. 2) Game modes came out of no where. I simply told you that one was coming, but you had no clue as to what it could be. Now with prep time it became very stale because everyone positioned properly before and now it's like a baron fight instead of a frantic flailing of limbs just trying to keep their legs under themselves. 3) it simply wasn't balanced for all champion play styles, which meant you had to adapt a champions kit to fit, which created some pretty creative, crafty plays and players! Champs that have to ramp up in SR play a more assassin-y game until they are "on fire". All of a sudden they can play like usual, except are extremely powerful 7 minutes in instead of 25 minutes in. 4) Probably more but this is long enough.
Zullar (NA)
: Toxic Players: Ban More People
I think blizzard has a decent setup where you can "avoid as teammate" with two players and in HoTS frequent afkers and ragers get placed in low priority queues, which places them with OTHER ragers and afkers. Gives them a taste of their medicine and encourages cleaning up their actions so they can join the rest of the community
Kei143 (NA)
: Oh? What do they change "gg ez" into and why do you do it? Cos it's hilarious?
*AHEM* "Wishing you all the best." "Well played, I salute you all." "For glory and honor! Huzzah comrades!" "It was an honor to play with you all. Thank you." "Great game, everyone! "I feel very, very small... someone please hold me..." "I'm wrestling with some insecurity issues in my life but thank you all for playing with me." "Good game! Best of luck to you all!" "C'mon, Mom! One more game before you tuck me in. Oops mistell." "Gee whiz! That was fun. Good playing." "Ah shucks... you guys are the best!" "I'm trying to be a nicer person. It's hard, but I am trying, guys." "Mommy says people my age shouldn't suck their thumbs." "I could really use a hug right now."
YOLO MOFOS (EUNE)
: 14 Day Suspension for doing a Cats Vs Dogs mission
Yeah, this is kinda lame. It seems a lot of people are not agreeing with the OP, so here's the logic behind the OP poster: 1) The mission previous directly stated an AI game, so the correlation of the mission NOT specifically stating AI on the next mission can lead to the thought of "I guess this one is against people". 2) Riot is incentivizing this team composition, which, if we are being real here, is not a sustainable team composition. It puts the premade at a severe disadvantage unless some serious thought is put into how to make it a reliable team composition. 3) Who would look at this whole "Cats VS Dogs" event, which has silly skins, silly trailers and silly missions with silly titles.... To take this one seriously? The human mind doesn't make the transition easily when you are doing a silly mission against AI with a group of friends in a virtual setting to instantly recognize the nuance of "Well these virtual characters are controlled by people now, so we have to put our game faces on for this normal, aka not ranked, game". 4) Say a real strategy is found, implemented, and after 58 minutes of patient push and pull and picking their mistakes while playing a perfect game... YOU WON! Well there is still a chance that you will get reported because it was a "troll team comp" and "frustrated the enemies". What now? Riot is promoting it, you played seriously and meticulously, but now that Riot set you up to break the Summoners Code you get punished for it instead of Riot realizing the mistake they made and simply change how the missions displays? That. Sucks. Keep in mind my previous statement that the environment of a full group of friends that just played a silly game against AI (I personally went assassin Ornn) should recognize the subtle difference between "matchmade" and the mission previously stating specifically AI game.
nelogis (EUW)
: Why Is The Rune-System So Focused On The Offensive Side?
The game has become shorter over the seasons. You used to need to budget at least an hour before starting a game; Now you can be pretty safe budgeting for 30-35 minutes. Since LoL has become a world esport there are more viewers who are not trained for long spectating and admiring macro play. The spectator just wants to see cool, flashy, explosive play or else their attention is lost. That, I think, is the main reason. Aggressive, micro games are more exciting for the average spectator.
: The greed of this company is reaching unexpected levels.
You can believe it's stupid and a waste of money and (insert more derogatory beliefs) but in the end they are a company providing a free game with purchasable gimmicks that don't enhance gameplay. I'll admit, I was frustrated and thought that this prestige skin stuff is just the dumbest crap in the world but it comes down to this.... I don't have to pay for it! I can just keep playing my free game with friends and enjoy the Bliss in knowing there are others willing to pay for my college tushy's game. Also, this is also how a free market works. They are going to push their luck in having the devoted paying players cough out more money until the demand is not equal to the supply (which in this case is players willing to buy it/labor costs).
: Can we get a more severe punishment for those dodging ARAM lobby?
I believe it is a 15 Dodge penalty on your first Dodge, which is pretty substantial. The second Dodge is 30 minutes? So it's a huge punishment. Now I'm not standing up for the people that complain about a randomly selected champ they got and decided to ditch because there are three systems that have been implemented to make it less random. The concept of ARAM is pretty clear by the name, so if you can't handle some goofy, non-main picks and team comps then you are in the wrong game mode.
: You do not play as support so please do not talk about something you do not know. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
No, that makes sense. Support kits are generally loaded with CC instead of damage. That allows for low income to be manageable with good outplay and decision making. When a support disconnects, they can still come into the game and be relevant because their kit is what makes them viable NOT their item scaling. A thresh hook still suppresses the enemy. An Alistar knock-up still takes someone out of the game. _But if Alistar doesn't have items to tank the enemy damage to get into range, then his CC is irrelevant._ Nope. His ult negates PERCENTAGE damage. I totally agree with supports getting lower income because their role is more outplay and set-up. That's why it's so fun! Don't have to worry about gold and instead get to focus on manipulating the map and enemy to your advantage for your team's benefit. Support main here in case you wanted to use the same argument.
: Udyr Champion Visual Rework
https://dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/stare-at-this-fan-made-udyr-vgu-and-dream-hopelessly-that-riot-does-a-real-one-soon This guy had the same idea but with an actual visual concept drawn out. I really love what he imagined :)
Show more

C0NCH0BAR

Level 174 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion