Takerial (NA)
: Account Hacked, Riot Perma Bans me for using Third Party Software
That hacker did you a favor. Don't bother move on with your life. This game is cancer and so is it's community.
5KT De4t (NA)
: Failed to login the game
Good! Uninstall before you catch cancer from this game!
: When Will Ornn get a skin?
As soon as you send in that veil of blood. And a stack of hundred dollars bills.
Zac x Me (NA)
: I'm protesting the paywall champ mastery system!
https://media3.giphy.com/media/l3vRkwv2Yz6i8rDwY/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f98a2cf681aa1c41bc660347938141c858636bb2&rid=giphy.gif
: i mean if you have a product that people complain about for 2 years now, would you say "fuck you all we wont change a thing and actually do the exact opposite"? ofc not, even if you know you will do the opposite, youd still say you listen and will change it lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=06ecAsg6,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-10-09T04:14:00.058+0000) > > i mean if you have a product that people complain about for 2 years now, would you say "fuck you all we wont change a thing and actually do the exact opposite"? > ofc not, even if you know you will do the opposite, youd still say you listen and will change it lol. Did you know smoking weed is more likely to increase anxiety then to help?
Quáx (NA)
: Riot claims they want to promote fun interactions. Then why are they doing THE OPPOSITE
> Then why are they doing THE OPPOSITE Because Riot wants you to rage so hard you kill your family and then go on a mass shooting. You people don't realize it but this game is a psychological weapon being used for the leftist party. Just like Overwatch, fortnite, Apex, or any other "competitive" "game". They're all riddled with leftist agendas. And are a tool to oppress and keep you in control. They have you right were they want you. In your room wasting away while they brain wash you. And taking your money.
: I'm really surprised that Nexus blitz is never coming back
Riots motto is. > **NO FUN 4 YOU! ** -Riot
: Imagine having a working client
I hope they break the game more. The world would probably be a better place without league.
Eat Mÿ (NA)
: Forgot EVERYTHING
You not remembering might just save your soul. I hope you never remember. For sake of your soul.
Monyo (NA)
: Refund policy
I'm not going to say no. But what I am going to say is going to probably offended. How dumb do you have to be to spend any amount of money on a F2P? Especially $400. I mean it's your money but do you not realize what you could do with $400? Go outside and you will find out. Maybe. Other than that count your losses cause you will never see that money again. And learn from this mistake. Microtransactions = Bad. Giving Riot money = Bad.
Sihari (EUW)
: So RIOT... why exactly do we need a client to start the client now?
You see well um the problem is we need more skins and Riot needs more money.
: Are you dissatisfied with the state of the game in some way? What way? (Poll)
These options suck. There is so much more going on that you just can't vote one thing and it will fix everything. And it's not with just the state of the game. But all the way to the top. Riot. But fuck me though I'll probably get down voted to oblivion.
: Got punished for leaving mid game and got flamed before doing so
Ahhh the good old my pet did this today excuse.
BotJambal (EUNE)
: Why do I keep playing League
> tilting free-to-play game. No, it's not normal to keep abusing yourself by playing this game. And especially when you're coming to the realization the amount of time being spent on it. And the negativity it has to offer. You're at a crossroad right now. You can jump off the League wagon or keep riding it until you come to a certain point. A point where you realize you're wasting your time. And it's not the same game you remember and you're no longer having fun anymore. Because every game you play you feels like you want to punch your screen or choke somebody to death. Or something along those lines of stress. Then you'll also realize you're wasting away playing this broken game which is only getting worse. And has only brought you anger and despair. Because Riot continuously keeps ignoring the people with legitimate attempts to try and solve the problems for a game they once loved. But were driven off by the mob like down voting imbeciles of a community. And the decisions that indicate Riot clearly does not care nor is listening to anyone. And will do anything they want at this point as long it reels in more potential suckers that might spend money on their game. But guess what you'll keep playing the game because you're at a point where you refuse to give up the false hope. The false hope that has been fed to you that things will get better. And it's not the game but it's you because if it was the game there wouldn't be so many people playing it right? _I just gotta git gud._ Then after all that, it won't be too long till you start to realize every game you play is hopeless and you're on the verge of a mental break down. With no energy to hold your composer anymore. You might start to burst out in verbal expression. And start to feeling on the verge of pure rage with teary eyes and a pulsing, pounding beat in your head.(Particularly the right side or your head) The pulsing and pounding is from all the blood rushing to your head and energy spent trying to not rage out on someone or something. And trying not to act on the evil thoughts you're having about what you would do to those garbage players and people in general. Because it no longer matters how well you play, you're no longer going to reach that certain rank you always wanted to climb to because all that's left in league is incompetent... toxic... players. And a broken ranking system. And you been suckered into a game that's designed not for your entertainment anymore but for monetization. Then maybe one day you will start to feel a little bit better because somehow or maybe the invisible forces that are at work. Kept you from playing league for couple of days or a day. You will start to feel the effects of... _Why I'm I playing this game? It felt good not playing this, right? I might not have anything else to do but there has to be something better then this? Even doing nothing feels better then this. _ Then you will start to play less. And winning or losing will have no effect on you cause you have no more empathy left. And finally you will come to realize how broken the game is. And how much time you wasted on it. And you should of just quit the game as soon as all your friends left and you were left all alone. And it will never be fixed because Riot is working on TFT and making another game on moblie. And finding other ways they can make more money. And then you might start to make a few posts to vent or because you're bored. But all you do is rage out and get banned. Because all the rage you've accumulated has left you hating people and thinking everyone is scum. (Which in reality there is only one scum to blame but I shall not name due to rules,etc) Then you might make the decision to flip the bird at this game, it's community and Riot. And then uninstall. You might find yourself playing other games which you thought were terrible. And then think they weren't so bad and somewhat entertaining. Because you've been so deprived of entertainment you cherish any bit of fun now. Or watching youtube or getting involved into something else. And you might find yourself around your family a little bit more around the household. And you will most certainly start to feel the stress lifted from your shoulders and mind which league had brought onto you simply go away. And then there will no longer be this little ball of achy rage in right side of your head. You might have moments of weakness where you almost went back to league but you will remember all that has happen as I typed above. Only then will you never look back to playing this game again. And for the better. The end.
Cielveon (NA)
: When it's been 10 minutes and everyone is still 0/0/0
I've once been in a 20 min game when everyone was 0/0/0.
: Im gold 2 and a silver 4 ended up in my match and i have a 51% win ratio
And this one of the many reasons why a lot of long time players are quitting this game. Or has restored to play aram or tft. And not touch rank, ever.
: The state of the mage class is unacceptable atm
Nothing will be done game has been unbalanced since after S4.
: After worlds riot have no excuse to not look at melee top laners
I vote for reverting back to Season 4 or earlier. Make League great again!
Papalug (NA)
: I have been falsely Permabanned
According to Riot and it's many loyal players. The system is flawless and you've been banned because you're clearly toxic. Because you don't get banned for just one game. Where are the other reports for you've been reported for? Also how do we know you didn't clear any text from original report? And how do we know those claiming your innocent are not just you making other accounts or are just friends? > [{quoted}](name=Papalug,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vEnyNtOA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-07T03:57:49.603+0000) > > Hello I Papalug and I have been banned falsely. I was trying to be nice in the game the only bad thing I said was passive aggressive and that was ur bad if that toxic enough for a perm-ban. Yes I should have muted him. But it got the best of me when I get spam pinged it is hard not to type to them after. If I typed 1 sentence in the game I would not have been banned probably. After saying some neutral statements I turned on my positive mindset and was trying to win which by the way allowed me to climb from d4 to d2 and I was on my way to masters with having a positive mindset, which is making me type more in chat by saying things like we got this! wp! gj! and we can still win I'll carry. With this ban I suppose I should never type in chat and it is unusable because if multiple players report you out of frustration of their gameplay in the game, and you have typed in the game a certain amount you will get chat restricted or banned. > > Here of the logs of the game > > Game 1 > Pre-Game > Papalug: ad > Papalug: u banned > Papalug: my > Papalug: 1 trick top :( > Papalug: itsk > Papalug: ik > Papalug: ? > Papalug: im talking about kassadin > Papalug: lol > Papalug: its ok > Papalug: i play syndra > Papalug: too > Papalug: i meant to say ag > Papalug: dodge? ( people saying dodge cause i didnt pick my 1 trick cause banned and elise 1 trick was playing wu who said gg) > In-Game > Papalug: how are you underlevel > Papalug: lmao > Papalug: insane > Papalug: same > Papalug: see > Papalug: i am not a 1 trick > Papalug: i am clapping this kid mid > Papalug: with 0 help from jg > Papalug: ? > Papalug: o > Papalug: wpo > Papalug: still doesnt give me bloue > Papalug: XD > Papalug: ag > Papalug: predict i go up > Papalug: :( > Papalug: ag > Papalug: I SHOULDNT HAVE FGOLLOED ( here wanted to type followed) > Papalug: aSDFDSJNIKBGhl > Papalug: this > Papalug: wukong > Papalug: is > Papalug: so > Papalug: bad > Papalug: its insane > Papalug: 1/6 > Papalug: dude > Papalug: your > Papalug: kdding right > Papalug: i 1v2 mid > Papalug: all game > Papalug: and u ff > Papalug: when getting carried > Papalug: XD > Papalug: DIAMOND > Papalug: imagonna carry udelusional diamond > Papalug: hardstuck > Papalug: ad > Papalug: champ > Papalug: is > Papalug: kai sai > Papalug: bot wave > Papalug: was > Papalug: at > Papalug: tower > Papalug: just > Papalug: mute all > Papalug: eveyrone > Papalug: ill carry > Papalug: just > Papalug: mute > Papalug: pleas > Papalug: we are > Papalug: playing > Papalug: diamond players > Papalug: ez win > Papalug: please > Papalug: omg > Papalug: kai sa > Papalug: that wasnuts > Papalug: im p useless > Papalug: just gonna r e > Papalug: for u guys > Papalug: so close > Papalug: i did the right combo > Papalug: lets go mid then top > Papalug: or > Papalug: mid then end > Papalug: either is good > Papalug: :) > Papalug: no team feelsbad > Papalug: i pinged u were coming > Papalug: ggez > Papalug: & > Papalug: ^ > Post-Game > Papalug: see winnable kai sa > Papalug: :D > > The kai sa by the way is repeatedly flaming him the whole game before me, which was worse than what I barely said and I am certain he didn't get a ban.
: If you don't want to ban a champion, because you're such an "alpha male", ban something for an ally.
_There is literally nothing to gain from ~~not~~ banning a champion._ 145 champions and you think 10 bans will make any difference is asinine. There will always be something to counter you regardless if that one person decides to ban or not. And if a the enemy team is more coordinated or simply better they won't need any counters to destroy the opposing team. Personally I think banning is a dumb system all together and just proves how unbalanced and unfair this game is. I can't think of one real sport you see banning going on because it's considered "fair" to do so. It's ridiculous that video games can be considered a "sport" now. Especially ones that are still in development and stats are constantly being changed. And always adding new champs or revamping champions which can become under or overpowered because they weren't tested thoroughly. This doesn't sound very fair or sports like to me. Because in sports there are set rules that are consistent to determine a fair game. On a side note, before I quit this game I started to stop banning champs because it's just a **waste of time** now. Which is another major issue with this game. Anyways, like I stated before, 145 champions and you ban 10. That doesn't increase or decrease your chances of winning or losing by very much. Especially when you add the factor of a individuals skill. So in conclusion, your wasting your time trying to dictate individuals decisions to or not to ban champs. Especially when the option is available to do so. So until the option is removed or something else. There is no excuse to be telling anyone what they should do with their ban. Also what does being "brave and manly" and "alpha male" have to do with anything?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: All posts, good and bad, get disliked in this board
> [{quoted}](name=FOWSHOWBROW,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sAust6uN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-13T15:39:46.155+0000) > > Just figured I should point this out, since it says a lot about this community. > Negativity and toxicity are by far number 1 around here. You can actually have a intelligent conversation here but you just have to ignore the down votes. And all the dumb little/college kids flaming/trolling the forums. It's sad that numbers are all that matter now and not what a person has to say. Words have lost their meaning on the internet apparently. Therefore why we have lost all freedoms on the internet. Most forums are dictated by a dumb vote system and mob like community.
: > [{quoted}](name=C104k,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2019-09-07T20:15:00.147+0000) > > I'm glad this dictatorial game is dying. I'm sick of people who stick around only to try and ruin the game and claim that they're glad the game dies. This is one of the most petty things to do as a gamer. If you don't like the game, **stop playing**. You're not obligated to continue playing any one game. > It's created and creating the worst of people. (I won't be surprised if there is a mass shooting related incident in connection to this game.) Get that bullshit out of here. People are responsible for their own behavior. > It's a broken gambling machine at this point of time. I don't agree with lootbox mechanics that are purchasable by real money. But let's be real here, these are cosmetics. As far as lootbox mechanics in games go this is not nearly as much as a problem as it is in games that give advantages from the items gained in real money lootboxes. If you don't think like it's worth money then don't buy into it. I know I don't. > It's a monopoly. It's not. Go play Dota 2, Smite, or HotS.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=00260000,timestamp=2019-09-07T21:37:37.758+0000) > >[I'm sick of people who stick around only to try and ruin the game and claim that they're glad the game dies.](https://theberad.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/tumblr_lupg946u5s1qe0eclo1_r5_500.gif?w=700) >[This is one of the most petty things to do as a gamer. ](https://youtu.be/DksSPZTZES0?t=90) >**Nobody is ruining this game but Riot. The rest sounds like a "you" problem.** > [If you don't like the game, stop playing. You're not obligated to continue playing any one game.](https://media1.tenor.com/images/d05fb7a100d63254ec8272d7ec6efddd/tenor.gif) >**Yawn. Oh boi, I haven't heard this one before.** > Get that bullshit out of here. [People are responsible for their own behavior.](https://imgflip.com/i/39zia2) > **Sure people might be the only ones in control of their actions. But the [influence](https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110829114714.htm) is a real thing. Also there is no denying League of legends has a influence on the human [psyche.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAI9LZHMoZA) Or those kind of videos wouldn't exist. So get a new line before telling me what to do.** > I don't agree with lootbox mechanics that are purchasable by real money. But let's be real here, these are cosmetics. As far as lootbox mechanics in games go this is not nearly as much as a problem as it is in games that give advantages from the items gained in real money lootboxes. If you don't think like it's worth money then don't buy into it. I know I don't. > > It's not. > ** Hmmm I suppose this was the wrong word to use. So let me put this way. League is nothing more then a monetization and Riot only cares about [money](https://image.slidesharecdn.com/sevendeadlysinsofcontentmarketing1-150709121649-lva1-app6891/95/seven-deadly-sins-of-content-marketing-26-638.jpg?cb=1443131335). It's why the game has been turned into more of a monetization then anything else. Oh and before you say ["it's a F2P it needs to make money or the game will die."](https://i.redd.it/cvbbmwwe4rzz.png) [Read this.](https://www.gamersdecide.com/pc-game-news/16-billion-year-no-joke-how-does-riot-games-make-all-money) Also, don worry your little pants off. I haven't spent a dime on this game for as long as I've been playing it. [Which is about roughly 7 years.](https://media.giphy.com/media/3oFzmqENRBkRTRfLcA/giphy.gif)** > [Go play Dota 2, Smite, or HotS](https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F794%2F698%2F475.png&f=1&nofb=1). >**Go outside.**
Mc Raton (NA)
: Delete every assassins of this game
> [{quoted}](name=Mc Raton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ufswtp86,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-07T15:44:36.002+0000) > > This game with assassins with it is frustrating and nobody have fun to get exploded in less than 1 second. I don't get why assassins have everything going for them , high mobility, high damage, high utility and safety... meanwhile, adc get punished on 1 missplay and tank don't exist in the meta to actually peel and engage. > > Everyone who defend assassins are biased assassins players. > > > Edit: Using a sub account to not get tracked down mean you have something to hide so your comment is automatically biased. > > People downvoting this are mainly assassins abusers who refuse to get their free braindead playstyle to be removed. Anyone else have enought of assassins, specially bot lane carry and support. > {{champion:84}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:238}} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfMjY8JGFpE
: Salty much Riot?
> [{quoted}](name=MrCakePan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BOjzzllA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-05T04:15:41.460+0000) > > So I commented on a post defending a fellow summoner about permabans and how they need to go and don't work (whether you agree or not thats not the point of this post.) A "Moderator" made a comment about how its been too long for players to complain about the permaban system and its getting stale with its arguments (Criticizing the customer very professional id get fired at my job but not at Riot) but anyways so i responded with a FACTUAL ISSUE that RIot's employee's conducted what would be considered "toxic" behavior in the workplace and they still have their jobs and from what ive researched have gotten promotions!!! But we permaban people for calling someone a "dumbass" for lets say example running into a 1v5..... Makes sense. Dont worry Riot will take this down instead of having the stones to take it the criticism from he community, just like we're forced to take bs bans and smile. Also here's a link to some of the details of Riot's employees conduct to their own. Where's their 25 game chat ban Riot? Below this paragraph is a link to a site outlining the details of this conduct. A little salty much RIot? You had to remove a comment with factual statements and none of it was vulgar because you're upset about the truth. Dont get mad ;) > > https://kotaku.com/over-150-riot-employees-walk-out-to-protest-forced-arbi-1834566198 > > Your Content Has Been Removed > From: Riot Games > Hey MrCakePan, > > We've recently removed your post for violating the Golden Rule on the Boards: "Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters. Harassment and insults will not be tolerated". > > Your removed content: > > Hey, are the employees at Riot who sexually harassed, discriminated, and forced arbitration on fellow co-workers still gonna be around for long too or nah? Just wondering what tools and rules they need to abide by and follow. Are they gonna lose their accounts and jobs or they gonna get promoted? I think that counts as toxic behavior too... ;) Discriminating and sexually harassing co-workers is a bit stale too for 2019 but that doesn't stop your company does it? :) > > I'd like to emphasize that this is not a warning; however, please take some time to familiarize yourself with the Boards Universal Rules, as well as the guidelines for any sub-board you intend to post in before you do so. > > If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: > > The NA Boards Discord > The Discuss the Boards sub-board > -- Periscope Yo watch out bro don't get dry humped! Or maybe you should then you get can lawyer and sue the pants off of them!
rKRex (NA)
: Muting Allied Chat
> [{quoted}](name=rKRex,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EUXLWtk6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-05T02:27:20.484+0000) > > I guarantee this will reduce the number of punishments they hand out. Good on you Dorito. Yah. No. Probably not. Now people will get banned for just playing the game or wanting to experiment. And everyone will just be labeled a "troll" now. So don't be surprised when you get banned for having a bad game.
Srbonator (EUNE)
: You should look learn from minecraft servers on how to reduce toxicity.
Sounds dumb and something only a immature mind would think is a good idea.
Nubrac (NA)
: Nightblue Copyright Claims and Blocks 1 Mil View Video in Which He Gets Riot Friend to Ban Nubrac
> [{quoted}](name=Nubrac,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-07T04:23:11.619+0000) > > Nightblue just copyrighted the whole ban video between me and him and blocked it in all countries. > > > Heres a copy of the original video > > youtu.be/3OfvaUJtnFs I'm glad this dictatorial game is dying. It's created and creating the worst of people. (I won't be surprised if there is a mass shooting related incident in connection to this game.) It's a broken gambling machine at this point of time. It's a monopoly. All the meanwhile Riot doesn't give a flip. League(season 4) was fun while it lasted but it's time for it to be put to rest. Cause it's just beating a dead horse at this point. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Hwke94 (NA)
: Riot is not listening, they are not taking us seriously. We need to go to extreme lengths.
> [{quoted}](name=Hwke94,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U6PLsuFB,comment-id=0024,timestamp=2019-09-07T19:24:23.089+0000) > > Riot is not listening, they are not taking us seriously. We need to go to extreme lengths. We don't need to do anything they're only hurting themselves.
: what the fuck is this? why do i have to scroll to see all the champions i own?
> [{quoted}](name=ShyImagoghnar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bYEFyzht,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-06T18:27:37.784+0000) > > in what world, ***IN WHAT WORLD,*** is this good design? > > this isn't a fuckin mobile game. headshots did just fuckin fine. the less scrolling there is, the more information there is in one screen, the better. this is ***actual*** AIDS > > "sort by ownership" ***BITCH I ONLY WANT TO SEE THE CHAMPS I OWN, I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHICH CHAMPS ARE FREE*** Oh that. That's just Riot screwing up this game since after Season 4. In a world where they're jumping ship so they can sail off on their Mobile game boat.
: why were you playing 3v3 in the f irst place knowing all the hoo ha about TT being filled with bots
> [{quoted}](name=Rin Kaenbyou,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sxdogNrY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-07T12:02:04.941+0000) > > why were you playing 3v3 in the f irst place knowing all the hoo ha about TT being filled with bots Hoo ha? TT? I played only 2 matches and found out only the second time we're fighting bots. When some random I played with confirmed it. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Rioter Comments
Tele II (NA)
: Well.. there is a storm coming according to our president. Idk if he was referring to that, or shooting up a school. Either way, hope you reported him. Thats all you should do.
> [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EUO0eL2s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-16T04:45:41.732+0000) > > Well.. there is a storm coming according to our president. That's right baby! That's why everyone is losing their shit!{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Who deserves suspension here?
Death Rex (EUW)
: Being a casual player in league is straight up demotivating
> [{quoted}](name=Death Rex,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KAjYxUdA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-20T13:58:27.163+0000) > > TL;DR: > Events are cashgrabs. Besides this Riot has shifted their focus from players to money and you can feel it in every department of Riot. I also forget to mention Eternals in this post, which you can only unlock with RP once per champion. Yeah. > > Peace and I'm out. Not gonna play much League anymore, let alone buy any more RP. Greed was starting to become apparent when they were turning IP into a grind. Then they replaced IP with essences because it was still too easy to grind for it. Then is it was confirmed when they made 7 rune page bundle a RP thing only and each rune page cost 6300 essence. Which essence is a hassle to grind for. What did we expect though really from a company that continues to ignore everyone and appease nobody but themselves. The price of a F2P though you can't spell free without G-reed in it. But to be fair they do give us free skins with a terrible RNG and orange essence system. And small things like icons, wards, etc. But in the end they have to make money some way I suppose. As for the fun factor this game stopped being fun a long time ago. For me it was after season 4. As soon as another moba comes out that peaks my interest you bet your butt League will be dead to me. And I will never look back at it again. Because it's also starting to become a virtue signalling game as well.
: should i return to league?
I voted yes so you can just get your account perma banned cause that's where the road leads eventually when you play this game. Toxicity and gameplay wise. Toxicity is worse then hell at this point in this game. And Riot has a way of screwing their game up more then already is with each season. Which is impressive. So come on back to the party, you'll regret it for sure. But at least you will be able to answer your question this way. And you will waste couple of hours of your life until you get banned. And have to make a new account if you decide too. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: Down voted. Some posts don't need to be read thoroughly to earn the down vote. The title alone warranted it. The rest of the post just confirmed the down vote was well earned.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=91bY75wy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-21T23:27:14.564+0000) > > Down voted. > > Some posts don't need to be read thoroughly to earn the down vote. The title alone warranted it. The rest of the post just confirmed the down vote was well earned. Yeah but if the down vote system didn't exist we wouldn't get post like this, right?
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: To the people who are Saying Season 9 is the worst season and calling it worse than season 8
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqMulAq9,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-24T23:47:24.125+0000) > > You guys are delusional . How is this post allowed? It starts off by insulting people by calling them delusional. Then you expect people to have a actual conversation with you? Hah. No wonder toxicity is at it's highest in this game. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Season 4 was the last and only time the game was good. Enough said, Peace. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: I'm really tired and burned out from adcs.
Is this post for reals? You're tired of the game because it has ADC's? I don't understand what you're trying to say. Do you even know what the abbreviation of what a ADC is suppose to be? Are you sure you played this game in Alpha? Do you even know the lane orders? Ryze is pure cancer and can still one shot if he gets fed enough. So that's only thing I could disagree with cause I have no clue what you're trying to say in this post.
: Renekton's shield-breaking W is basically a giant "fuck you"
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T8fXzkXh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-03T04:39:37.193+0000) > > There's literally no logic in giving him this crap at all. Renekton himself already does severely impressive damage by himself, having the ability to land a strong 2-3 seconds stun which gives him enough time to land his full combo before dashing out, especially when coupled with either PTA or Conqueror. Either playing a long-ranged top laner or someone with a shield is just one of the best way to counteract against this, and Riot chose to kick out one of them. > > This is just utter ridiculous. Top lane is already a giant shit-hole, and your solution is this...? Logic!? Hah! This game hasn't made any logical sense since the end of S4. After S4 it's been turned into nothing more then a Cash grab. You want to talk about balance? That's never going to happen since the dev's have admittedly said they're bias towards certain champs and listen to "pro's" about balance. They have no clue what they're doing other than wanting to make you open your wallet. You know what I can't believe doesn't drive anybody crazy? Auto Click skill shots vs Manual skill shots. How is that a thing? This game is about skill and strategy right? Takes a lot of skill out when you just point n' click. Anyways, I digress. I guess they're just too busy dry humping their employees to give a damn anymore. And the real "fuck you" is every time they add a new champ to the game.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > More broken than a card game Depends on the game. MTG is broken only if you don't know how to counter opponents. I guess you need to play more strategic games.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5EjEZw7F,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-03T08:55:53.455+0000) > > Depends on the game. MTG is broken only if you don't know how to counter opponents. I guess you need to play more strategic games. I know how to counter, I'm talking about the algorithm in which cards you get upon each turn. It's worse than a TCG which is why I do no play any of them anymore cause they're a insult to IRL TCG's. And then to talk about his game as if you actually use any tactics in quite condescending. It plays the game for you ffs. Get off your high horse the game is shit. Almost as shitty as League it self but at least there I could use my skill and strategy. Still stuck using the same old **meta** still since you know Riot doesn't want you to use your brain anymore. And the game turned into a cash grab.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=C104k,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nZt8E7aX,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-06-26T00:22:07.360+0000) > > See, completely cut off from their emotions. Like a Robot. > > https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.vox-cdn.com%2Fthumbor%2FQlJ1hc9J-0hUbXzwfp7HG2Twsec%3D%2F0x0%3A990x557%2F1600x900%2Fcdn0.vox-cdn.com%2Fuploads%2Fchorus_image%2Fimage%2F46304362%2Fterminator-movie-terminator-5-genisys-.0.0.jpg&f=1 If you read the comments in this thread many people (myself included) have expressed sympathy and condolences for their parents death. That said, we can't just simply look the other way and give a pass on their behavior, especially when not only has the OP haven't given the whole story regarding their behavior in the form of a Reform Card, but there have been people here in the past trying to do the same thing the OP is doing: trying to use a relative's death to try to excuse their poor in-game behavior. You may disagree and that's fine, but I fail to see how any of this equates to being a robot (assuming you're not talking about unluenative).
I don't disagree at all matter of fact I've said something along the same lines in this very same post. But I do however find your methods a tad odd. If you've had other people in the past that have exhibited the same type of behavior and claim. And presume this person is being dishonest. Why not just lock the thread in the first place and instruct this person through a DM? It would probably best for us all when these types of post present themselves. Cause by just leaving it as it is it will keep getting down voted and it could probably well effect op's psych. As for the robot part I don't feel like explaining that right now and it would probably get me banned anyways. I'm trying to go for a new record here and test my limitations before I get banned again. I give myself ehhh another day or two. And what the hell is a unluenative? Did you mean unalienated? Eh don't bother replying boss. Ive grown bored of the boards. Time for some league.
Entropik (OCE)
: Banned for no reason?
The next time I get banned I am going to do a experiment with my new account. The test will be to never say anything and just mute everyone. And then play the game the way I want. I really want to see if you could get banned for nothing. Like in Overwatch. I got chat banned in Overwatch even though I muted mics and chat. Then they said I was chat banned for the next 10 games. xDDDDDDDD
Prandine (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=unluenative,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nZt8E7aX,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-25T23:55:39.095+0000) > > 9 dislikes for the comment by someone that lost both their parents in two months...... (sigh) League's community is so bad this has to be the most toxic in the history of games. Mostly made of keyboard warriors. What works best for me is turning off cross team chat when they spew verbal diarrhea. Also, don't expect riot to do anything "good" for the players. They haven't done anything remotely great since season 5 and that was simply leaving the game balanced enough. The OP is getting downvoted because they're using their parents death as an excuse for their poor behavior and have also not provided their Reform Card to back up their claim of being punished simply for saying they were reporting someone & didn't appreciate their behavior. While it's sad that their relative died they shouldn't be using that to try to excuse their poor behavior (and let's be honest, this isn't the first time someone's tried to do this), especially considering they've already been punished at least once already for poor behavior.
See, completely cut off from their emotions. Like a Robot. https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.vox-cdn.com%2Fthumbor%2FQlJ1hc9J-0hUbXzwfp7HG2Twsec%3D%2F0x0%3A990x557%2F1600x900%2Fcdn0.vox-cdn.com%2Fuploads%2Fchorus_image%2Fimage%2F46304362%2Fterminator-movie-terminator-5-genisys-.0.0.jpg&f=1
: Really riot.. chat banned for 25 games...
**Riots parents were just surrogates therefore they know nothing of a loss of a parent. Or human feelings for that matter. They're a bunch of npcs.** I think it's pretty pathetic and disgraceful to use your parents passing as a excuse. For your behavior and lifting your ban. You should of first morn then play league. You know what kinda scumbags are on League and you should know what kind are on this board. I hope they don't lift the ban cause this game is just going to screw your psych up more then it already is. So get off and go heal first. My condolence may you heal and peace be with you.
: i guess riot is just a bit slow of taking their game out of early access. about 9 years slow.
> [{quoted}](name=banana boy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gHLf2n7M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-25T23:24:53.334+0000) > > i guess riot is just a bit slow of taking their game out of early access. > > about 9 years slow. Feels like they're taking apart the game till it becomes nothing more then a cash grab. RIP S3-S4
klavborn (NA)
: "respond quickly when a champion gets out of balance"
Show more

C104k

Level 41 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion