: Plz don't nerf aftershock in this way, tank will suffer.
Uh good. Tanks should get hit extremely hard. Currently they are extremely fast,extremely tanky, and do similar or more damage than carries. remove aftershock and then also nerf alot more. ADC shouldn't get one shot by a malphite or a sejuani or a rammus. Not how the game was supposed to function.
: The 1 most unhealthy thing about LoL right now; Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=RoG Seraph,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=vEWpkxfw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-09T21:26:21.062+0000) > > The 1 most unhealthy thing about LoL right now; Riot. Yes i agree riots decision making and overall reasoning for pretty much everything is atrocious but in order to even think or talk about fixing the game there needs to be a mutual understanding of what needs fixing. would you agree?
Rioter Comments
: Can we nerf Pyke's survivability yet?
Imagine climbing like 5 divisions because you abused a clearly agreed upon broken champion and then going on boards to try to say the champ is fine. Lol. nice.
Skorcher (EUW)
: No, but an early GG is, which is a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=Skorcher,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8B5rPdMj,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-16T11:16:34.622+0000) > > No, but an early GG is, which is a joke. How did you manage to get dogpiled by all these stupid people? If someone legit tells you to die and get cancer why in the literal fuck would you be held to a different standard for what you say to them? In the real world if someone says i hope your family dies and then you tell them that they are an idiot and should fuck off do you get arrested? No. Too bad riot is liberal and doesn't like the idea of free speech they want everyone to beat around the bush until everyone is unhappy but doesn't say anything as to not hurt each others feelings instead of immediately dealing with the problem so you can move on. This is probably why so many garbage champs are released too because they never want to turn down a designers work because it would be mean and "Toxic".
: people that got perma banned or any punishment - let me help you
Uh yes lets ban free speech and the idea of defending yourself. What a great message that I should just let everyone step all over me. Also its more harmful than not because people flame and then you can't respond back and so you basically don't get your opinion heard and your point across and so you end up not being able to do anything. Also you tend to sit there frustrated because you can't speak your mind and don't want to get banned so you end up just frustrated for the rest of the game instead of being able to get it off your chest and continue on. Not to mention that riot and most of the players who are saying stuff like "toxicity is a problem in league of legends" don't even understand what toxicity is. If your baseball coach tells you that you played like garbage and that you need to practice your swing more that's not toxicity that's him trying to help you win. If a player on your team says that what you did was wrong that's not being toxic that's him trying to open a dialogue with you to try to sort out the issue before the game is over.
Seen (NA)
: This "I give up" 5 minutes into game meta needs to stop.
Uh because most games are legit over at 5 minutes. Alot of games are pretty much over in champ select its just like if the enemy team has a way better comp you at least want to TRY to see if somehow you guys out play your laners but then when its Better enemy comp Enemy Ahead Its basically over and most people realize that statistically playing 35 minutes of struggling gameplay for a 10% chance of winning the game is just not worth it.
Hópe (NA)
: This ''leaving'' before a game is about to end needs to stop.
They do this because the game takes 10000 years to finish the game and alot of people with shit computers also lag when the game is over. Ask riot the billion dollar company to fix how the game functions. No other game takes 30 years to load into a game and to get out of a game.
: What system do you think would be better? I've been reported in FFXIV a couple times and their system is a joke. They have GMs arbitrate every single report that comes in. It's hard (and sometimes impossible) to get a real feel for what happened with just chat logs, and the GMs only care about the point of view of whoever got offended enough to report someone first. Also people don't get banned for one bad match unless they say something totally aggregious and get manually reported to humans. I dont remember where this was said, but a red clarified that the algorithm only checks a true or false statement on whether X was reported, and not how many reports a person got. Basically, any additional reports past the first dont do anything. Most of these "non- or mildly-toxic players" that get banned have accrued a pretty lengthy report history beforehand.
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wI96sO3E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-25T19:24:12.291+0000) > > What system do you think would be better? I've been reported in FFXIV a couple times and their system is a joke. They have GMs arbitrate every single report that comes in. It's hard (and sometimes impossible) to get a real feel for what happened with just chat logs, and the GMs only care about the point of view of whoever got offended enough to report someone first. > > Also people don't get banned for one bad match unless they say something totally aggregious and get manually reported to humans. I dont remember where this was said, but a red clarified that the algorithm only checks a true or false statement on whether X was reported, and not how many reports a person got. Basically, any additional reports past the first dont do anything. Most of these "non- or mildly-toxic players" that get banned have accrued a pretty lengthy report history beforehand. You completely missed the point. I am not a banned player, I haven't been banned in probably like 3 seasons and I'm not on track to get banned. I just think its a joke to sit there and not be able to speak my mind. If someone comes at me i should be able to defend my self. Its demoralizing and makes me not want to play anymore sometimes when i just have to sit and wait for the game to be over instead of standing up for my self. Essentially riot is allowing bullying and not allowing or encouraging people to stick up for themselves. The system i would propose is have report options ONLY open to stuff like actual threats that can be proven in game and Like inting/afk/cheating. They could also remove the ability to report from people who abuse the reports and just report random people. Its a team environment and teams are going to fight and have problems. People being unable to speak back without feeling like they will get banned just makes the problem worse and it honestly causes games where people have 20+ games of pent up bullshit and they just explode. A game should NOT be baby sitting chat. My point is that the chat logs should be open to whatever people want to say. If it gets to the point where people are obviously not going to agree then they can mute. I honestly think this kind of system would lower toxicity as people would have less pent up aggression and don't feel like they have to completely watch what they say.
Rioter Comments
: The balance team has honestly reached levels of WTF I did not know exists this year for worlds.
Calling it the "Balance team" is pretty misinformed. They make changes based on lcs and pro events and not really based on trying to make the game balanced. Also the way that the balance team works is the playtesters are playing 3 patches ahead so for example if jax is overpowered on 9.12 then it would not be touched un0till 9.15. (I found this out by talking to multiple rioters such as zirene)
: So are you going to protest female-only Yugioh tournaments that exist to try to help get females into the game in spite of the toxic environment?
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eo3cW1zM,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-21T03:16:08.849+0000) > > So are you going to protest female-only Yugioh tournaments that exist to try to help get females into the game in spite of the toxic environment? L M A O WHAT IS THIS QUESTION???? No, And do you know why buddy? because they also have MALE tournaments. key word is male. you know how male = men? Yeah they didn't repeat the panels at pax for men. Completely different situations. 1. is separating the genders in a competitive tournament to level the playing fields and or make it so people can have an accurate depiction of the competitive nature of the game. 2. Separating the genders in a free roam PAX event and not repeating the event topics for men is discrimination and borderline false advertisement.
Bazerka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B8ghEGkE,comment-id=0001000000000018,timestamp=2018-09-08T07:19:56.993+0000) > > I feel like this is an ignorant question but what 'extreme barriers' are you talking about for example. > > I don't really know the situation overseas but I'd argue that every person has the same chances, no? Not an ignorant question at all! There are many times where females or non-binary people are discriminated against because people can't believe they can do a job well (even when thats totally not the case). Also in the work place, loud alpha type (high volume, action type) personalities tend to be valued more. Women in particular tend not to have those types of personalities, and subsequently get overlooked for promotions etc. Keep in mind, these examples are off the top of my head, but a quick google search will reveal mountains of data and articles on the subject. Thats a much better resource than the two examples that I can think of off the top of my head :)
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B8ghEGkE,comment-id=00010000000000180000,timestamp=2018-09-08T17:54:13.835+0000) > > Not an ignorant question at all! There are many times where females or non-binary people are discriminated against because people can't believe they can do a job well (even when thats totally not the case). Also in the work place, loud alpha type (high volume, action type) personalities tend to be valued more. Women in particular tend not to have those types of personalities, and subsequently get overlooked for promotions etc. > > Keep in mind, these examples are off the top of my head, but a quick google search will reveal mountains of data and articles on the subject. Thats a much better resource than the two examples that I can think of off the top of my head :) TFW the rioter that is not only advocating for DZK is also the one who literally contradicts DZK and riot accidentally by stating that its not sexism and its just that women don't tend to have (or display, and you have to display it or else the people interviewing/hiring you won't know) the personality traits and or necessary qualities required to be in the position. YIKES RIOT
: Froskuring at least tried to keep it polite, that's why she doesn't get nearly as much flak.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mjwMt0eh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T06:21:44.613+0000) > > Froskuring at least tried to keep it polite, that's why she doesn't get nearly as much flak. I would have to disagree. I think she deleted some of her tweets but even from those shes basically saying that the root of all evil is white men...
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Aq6EreA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-05T13:00:38.274+0000) > > Watch the fire with us? I plan to. I've kind of come to accept that this will be my last season of League. This latest stunt from them is honestly unacceptable. I can get over balance fuck ups(I was one of the people upset about 8.11) and fuck ups with clash(meh, I really didn't care) but this is outlandish.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Aq6EreA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-05T13:07:30.853+0000) > > I plan to. I've kind of come to accept that this will be my last season of League. This latest stunt from them is honestly unacceptable. I can get over balance fuck ups(I was one of the people upset about 8.11) and fuck ups with clash(meh, I really didn't care) but this is outlandish. Wow, just Wow. Me and my friend have been discussing this since it happend, and it personally affected me alot as i was actually going to be going to the riot pax panels before the decided to change it up on me. You literally hit on every main theme and i really appreciate you speaking out as what they consider the "minority". I Am really getting tired of women and even men honestly that are defending riot for this. Like who is this honestly helping? Like you pointed out, they will have to work with men when they are hired. If you are absolutely to repulsed to your core by the thought of working with another race,sex or any other distribution of people then who in their right mind would ever want to hire you and that goes for everyone.
: Riot making a major fuck up like this does not entitle you, nor anyone else, to have a permaban lifted.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRqzTj2B,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-02T21:40:50.422+0000) > > Riot making a major fuck up like this does not entitle you, nor anyone else, to have a permaban lifted. Lmao, it definetly does, If riot is setting the example that racism,sexism and all around discrimination is okay then people who got banned for getting upset in a few games and raging at a person who is intentionally trying to ruin their experience should have their ban lifted.
: Imagine wanting to encourage minorities in male dominated areas being a bad thing.. Holy fuck this was so embarrassing to read. Do you know how many women get shit c-o-n-s-t-a-n-t-l-y for just playing the game. My main account is plat 3 as a mid lane main and I still get shit like "You got boosted bc you are girl" Like Sexism is *heavy* in gaming communities and god forbid riot does something to try and make up for it? Holy Christ.
Imagine not understanding society and so you come on a message board and talk shit about people. First off, The stereo type that girls are boosted is actually fairly accurate majority of the time. Lots of girls date or are friends with high ELO players and get boosted. That's not sexism that's just a factual trend. Sexism isn't really "heavy" in gaming communities, girls for the most part tend not to be as good as men. If I'm a male bronze player I will get shit all the time, everyone is gonna flame me but that's not because I'm a male its because I'm genuinely bad and I'm bronze. If there is a lot of boosted girls players people will tend to be pissed if they receive one of these players on their team, It happens with everyone, Anyone who gets ANY boosted player is going to be pissed. It just seems to happen more often in this specific case and it Might be they take it less seriously or they play less but it tends to be the case. Frankly I don't know a single person that would be against a female player being as good as players like Bjergsen or Doublelift but we haven't seen it yet. A lot of people have lost ELO constantly to players who were clearly boosted and its like you don't even understand that this is a real thing that happens. I would love it if more women were good at league but its like snapping my fingers isn't gonna make that magically happen. You shouldn't cater to a group of people just because they are the minority because they don't put in the effort to become better.
: {{champion:142}}'s a squishy and immobile mage. I personally have a disdain for burst damage in general, but her primary damage is on a difficult-to-hit easy-to-read skillshot. If you get hit by one while you're not CCd and have her in vision, it's usually your fault. The reason she doesn't have much gold and did a lot of damage is probably because she was focusing on poking/killing enemies over getting CS.
Squishy and immobile, yea i agree except that every w Cast she gets a huge movement buff plus her ult can make her dodge skillshots and land skills shots and she gets heals and shields all the time. Her q and e are insanely easy to land you just toss an e till you land it then you win the fight, its not a difficult thing to do. you can shoot it over 2 walls with ease and land it and then one shot someone from a tower and a half away. No, the orianna was just a purely better player than the zoe, and the zoe had no farm because she has no farm on any champ and shes a bad player. the champ is clearly overpowered.
: I do want you to know that damage supports like brand usually wind up with more damage dealt to champions then toplaners or midlaners. The reason being is that their focus is on trading. This is the same with Zoe. If you're primarily focused on fighting you will do a lot of damage. Ori had more CS and kill participation but that doesn't mean she fought as much.
That is one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard. Brand is also broken as fuck. That champion can press R on a team and do half the entire enemies health as support. Using a broken ass champion to vouch for another broken ass champ is one of the most funny things i've ever seen on this forum. Orianna had MORE KILL PARTICIPATION LIKE YOU SAID YOURSELF which heavily implies that she fought more or the same amount. FFS you are very ignorant.
Erïx (NA)
: THANK YOU FOR RUINING QUINN ---> RANK 16 NA WITH QUINN (1500+ GAMES QUINN RANKED)
Tyler. One. nuff said. But I'm going to say more. You aren't actually correct about anything you have said including being rank 16. all the players on the top 100 are diamond + for the most part except a couple platinum exceptions. https://gyazo.com/6a540db90d168cc9f04cfecb1e6d5470 here is 14-20 ON NA you are not anywhere near as good as any of these players at Quinn. Also notice how a lot of these players are not Quinn mains but have insanely high win-rates. Also on Champion.gg which is a commonly used site that has statistics for win-rates, champ match-ups etc, you can see that Quinn has the highest win-rate in the game https://gyazo.com/37ec15fb0d72a1f5cc3a0ad293c74e9a The fact that you have 1500 games played as quinn and only got to gold is quite unfortunate. And finally if you look at this screenshot you can clearly tell its a bronze player who abused the strongest champ in the game at the time to get to gold and is swiftly on his way back down https://gyazo.com/abf18d72019f83008038bdf903207ffa

C9 Has No Balls

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion