Tiahmet (NA)
: (Semi-Open RP) A Rogue Curse
Just another stop on his journey, temporary and unimportant. But something had managed to hold his attention long enough to hold him at the seedy Noxian tavern. In particular a swarthy tavern boy with thick black ringlets and a very flexible nature. Thudding down rickety steps worn almost smooth with traffic he passes his gaze over the room carefully as if looking for something in particular. Nothing moves or catches his gaze, in fact nobody really wants to. He'd paid in gold and a few gemstones and the innkeeper had decided that was enough to not question his inhuman form. Shaza-Neruk stands lofty and bare chested while his head threatens to hit the hanging lanterns as he walks by. He'd brought his own food and drink but the message board caught his attention. Most of the missives were ragged and faded clearly having been worn away by time yet near the center was one clearly freshly delivered. Untouched except for the single thick nail driven through it. As he reads another comes up behind him all liquor induced bravado "lookth like we got a new un huh? think I'll take it myself, might be good for a bit o gold". The portly man moves slowly or the snake man moved quickly? It isn't clear anythings happened until the cries and whimpers reach the ears of the sparse few in the main lobby. The duo stand mostly in their same places although the paper is now held by the snake and the stout man is clutching his hand against the board. No...the heavy iron nail's been stabbed through his hand pinning him to the thick wood. "I wasn't done reading" Is all the response he gives before stalking off, "I'll be leaving the room within the hour. Got a long journey ahead of me." He tosses his head back towards the innkeep before returning upstairs. Admittedly he'd dallied a bit more than he intended to but admittedly there was this group of twins at a caravan that he'd almost passed but he'd never seen sword swallowing and juggling like that, with flaming knives no less. He a humble patron of the arts simply had to partake. By the time he's arrived near the in things seem to be a bit...tense. If tense can mean loud, partially aflame, and full of the filthy scent of petricite and fear. He stands in the shadows about 50 feet from the inn a heavy cloak shrouding his body. **"Mission's full of damn fools"** ((I left a little wiggle room because I'm not certain where everyone is with all of the chaos going on so idk how he meets up with them yet))
Tiahmet (NA)
: RP Sign up - A Rogue Curse
> [{quoted}](name=Tiahmet,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=O8FNWHef,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-13T04:04:59.932+0000) > ~Rogue Just another stop on his journey, temporary and unimportant. But something had managed to hold his attention long enough to hold him at the seedy Noxian tavern. In particular a swarthy tavern boy with thick black ringlets and a very flexible nature. Thudding down rickety steps worn almost smooth with traffic he passes his gaze over the room carefully as if looking for something in particular. Nothing moves or catches his gaze, in fact nobody really wants to. He'd paid in gold and a few gemstones and the innkeeper had decided that was enough to not question his inhuman form. [Shaza-Neruk](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K3Nv3x2ea7wn-uPO19qJL1xJ3wCPvXB4wcJyzpaQTqY/edit?usp=sharing) stands lofty and bare chested while his head threatens to hit the hanging lanterns as he walks by. He'd brought his own food and drink but the message board caught his attention. Most of the missives were ragged and faded clearly having been worn away by time yet near the center was one clearly freshly delivered. Untouched except for the single thick nail driven through it. As he reads another comes up behind him all liquor induced bravado "lookth like we got a new un huh? think I'll take it myself, might be good for a bit o gold". The portly man moves slowly or the snake man moved quickly? It isn't clear anythings happened until the cries and whimpers reach the ears of the sparse few in the main lobby. The duo stand mostly in their same places although the paper is now held by the snake and the stout man is clutching his hand against the board. No...the heavy iron nail's been stabbed through his hand pinning him to the thick wood. **"I wasn't done reading"** Is all the response he gives before stalking off, **"I'll be leaving the room within the hour. Got a long journey ahead of me."** He tosses his head back towards the innkeep before returning upstairs. Admittedly he'd dallied a bit more than he intended to but admittedly there was this group of twins at a caravan that he'd almost passed but he'd never seen sword swallowing and juggling like that, with flaming knives no less. He a humble patron of the arts simply had to partake. ((I left a little wiggle room because I'm not certain where everyone is with all of the chaos going on so idk how he meets up with them yet))
Tiahmet (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=O8FNWHef,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-10-16T06:39:39.939+0000) > > umm hello? I was wondering if you were still accepting applicants for this? or if the story has progressed beyond such a point? Of course! I love new peoples!
> [{quoted}](name=Tiahmet,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=O8FNWHef,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-10-16T14:29:34.412+0000) > > Of course! I love new peoples! ahhh ok I am cobbling together a profile rn although it will probably need to be adjusted but it will at minimum be understandable!
Tiahmet (NA)
: RP Sign up - A Rogue Curse
umm hello? I was wondering if you were still accepting applicants for this? or if the story has progressed beyond such a point?
kraara (EUNE)
: "The Expedition" - semi-opened RP, sign up, OOC discussion...
Heyyy um are you still accepting people for this? I’ve been taking a lengthy break from rp here but this seems kind’ve interesting?
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00b2000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-27T01:01:49.882+0000) > The butler observed the demonstration silently, giving a single nod every so often along with the scientists statements. His keen eyes searched the canister, taking in every detail. He seemed mildly impressed. He watched as the device was mounted onto the back of the enormous man, and his eyebrows raised with intrigue as the serum worked its way through the man's system. The butler stood, placing his teacup down on the table, and stepped closer to the subject. He circled the man slowly, taking in the details of his person, observing the effects of the serum. After several moments of silence, the butler finally spoke, turning to face the scientist. "How exactly are they controlled?"
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00b20000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T19:17:25.128+0000) > ** "There is a rather extensive preparation process that I've designed to supplant the natural will of the host with my own through verbal commands and simple physical actions. Once they are mentally prepped they're completely obedient"** The giant's body stands stock still with his eyes facing forward, the harsh light shining brightly through his skin. **"For example, targonian nine, stand up, turn around, jump"** With each command the hulking man moves as directed with fluid efficiency. He wastes no effort on unnecessary frills.
: It fell from space? And while they do believe True Ice is holy, they also mentioned that the crystals the priest had were Dark Ice, and mentioned them as sacred as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Helixarrow,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=c9akrooE,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2018-08-20T21:31:34.958+0000) > > It fell from space? > > And while they do believe True Ice is holy, they also mentioned that the crystals the priest had were Dark Ice, and mentioned them as sacred as well. Yeah I think what they meant is that while True Ice is holy in a pure elemental magic kind of way Dark Ice is like a"being touched by satan is like being touched by the backhand of God" still sacred in it's own way but not necessarily something you want.
: Seems lissandra bargained with them for power but didnt understand just what they were and when the time came to pay her debts she decided to flip the table instead. By using all her friends, sisters and servants as catalysts for a ritual to create a freeze the void rift in a true ice glacier. Now she is apparently trying to boost that glacial barrier by gathering more true ice because the watchers are eroding it. Its also unclear why she is trying to kill people off, seems a bit random.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Wk7paoB4,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2018-08-20T17:29:15.001+0000) > > Seems lissandra bargained with them for power but didnt understand just what they were and when the time came to pay her debts she decided to flip the table instead. > > By using all her friends, sisters and servants as catalysts for a ritual to create a freeze the void rift in a true ice glacier. > > Now she is apparently trying to boost that glacial barrier by gathering more true ice because the watchers are eroding it. > > Its also unclear why she is trying to kill people off, seems a bit random. so pretty much anyone who is seeking to understand what happened or her relation to the Watchers she kills because she doesn't want anyone to know that she was the one who betrayed her sisters/ the world by helping the Watchers.
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00b20000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T23:11:04.117+0000) ((I apologize for the lateness, but until recently life has just been giving me one middle finger after the other. I hope this was worth the wait.)) > > **"She is...unwell?"** > Her voice becomes strained and a glimmer of madness streaks across her face, who does this woman think she is suddenly being unwell and leaving such important works to a butler!!! she might as well have denied the request initially. Reigning herself in she takes a slow sip the tea before clearing her throat. > **"I am quite sorry to hear that and do wish her a most swift recovery, I only hope your retelling of my plans are enough to impress"** The sudden and brief change in the visitor's demeanor was not lost upon the present company. The butler's dark eyes narrowed ever so slightly, but he made no commentary or other motion to suggest it had phased him at all. Instead, he simply leaned forward and poured himself a cup of tea. He leaned back in his seat, taking a measured sip of the steaming liquid. "...I shall express to her your sympathies to my mistress. As for your plans, whether they impress are entirely up to you." > Standing, the woman unrolls several blueprints upon the table many arcane figures drawn out in precise geometric rows. > > **"For centuries the pursuit of training soldiers willing to lay down their lives for the Glory of Noxus has been an issue what with the limits of the human body and those who would have themselves branded deserters, I have created a grand solution to this problem as well as a means of administering it. " ** The butler leaned forward, his eyes scanning the blueprints. It seemed as if he had some understanding of what they were, but like before, he remained completely composed and silent. He placed his teacup on the far side of the table, off from the blueprints, and settled back in the chair once more. > Reaching behind the hulking man to her right a series of snaps can be heard before the hiss of gas releasing echoes briefly. In her arms is a large canister filled with a pulsing golden liquid. > > **"Care for a demonstration?"** The butler's gaze shifted from the canister to the enormous figure standing behind her, curiosity breaking through the mask of professional politeness he consistently wore. A well-groomed brow raised in amusement, and the butler made an open-palmed gesture of invitation. "By all means."
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00b200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-13T20:08:48.916+0000) > ((I work night shift full time and am trying to save up to move out, life gets in the way so I'm in no rush haha. Take whatever time you need!! I have also been experiencing a fair amount of writers block )) _"Control yourself you stupid girl"_ The tiny voices in her head scream, showing out now is not only grounds for being killed but worse...embarrassed. She places the canister on the table incredibly slowly, as if it were a sickly child and not a dangerous machine. She barely jostles it yet the liquid inside is in a constant state of roiling. **"The formula that I have devised is highly volatile and as such the container and delivery apparatus are made with special materials to prevent any unfortunate...accidents. Turn"** Her command is accompanied by the snap of her thin fingers and a metallic %%%%% as she turns a knob on the device releasing a series of thin needles which glisten wickedly. The hulking man hesitates for a moment before turning his back to them. It's clear he's been subjected to this before by the row of needle marks lining his spine. With surprising strength Josephine hefts the canister into place securing it with tiny gilded straps. **"I've adjusted the strength of the formula for the demonstration, an unfiltered dose with such fine surroundings would be unfortunate"** The hiss of gas being released almost covers up the mans whimpers which become groans of deep pain as his system is flooded with the serum. The veins standing out in his muscled body glow softly as the formula reaches his heart. The light is almost harsh and painful to look at. His bones creak loudly as he shoots up from 6'0 to a lofty 7'5. His eyes are a confusing mixture of dull and vibrantly aware. **"When the formula is administered commanders can remotely control their soldiers in perfect unison, a living, killing, machine"** Her pride is evident in her not so subtle smurk, the look in her eyes as she stares up at her soldier is almost like how some foolish Demacians look up at their statues of the Veiled Lady. Reverent and impressed at such raw glory.
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000c00000002,timestamp=2018-06-30T15:12:08.594+0000) > > Whoo, there it is! *He watched as she rose up and stood, now better poised to combat him from within her secure little bubble. Not for long. Ryze noticed for the briefest moments the battle scars across her frame until they vanished at something pulsing. He could tell even from his current distance. It was pure arcane energy. But not just any energy, as he came to realize with widening eyes.* "A World Rune." *He muttered under his breath, shocked and off-guard. That was all that was needed for the sorceress's spikes, which rose up rather swiftly, almost too rapidly, as one managed to pierce through his left leg and halt his movement. Unwittingly, the archmage cried out in pain as he found himself being pulled upward, though not for very long. He was quick to free himself but he was now injured, he resolved to do something that probably wouldn't end well for him.* "TAKE THIS!" *He bellowed, hurling his tome towards her. Once it came into contact with her defense, it would flutter open and myriad of pages would fly out and move around to form a sphere of obstruction through which she wouldn't be able to see. With that in place, Ryze would then focus his own runic energy, conducted through his tattoos, to launch an immense blast of arcane energy at the dome which would be conducted by the pages and then be cast downwards. Ultimately, the sigils would be ruined and the pages would fall harmlessly around Vinea. Ryze, both arms now crackling with arcane energy as his tattoos glowed powerfully, was ready to unleash another runic blast at her.* "The Rune for your life!"
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000c000000020000,timestamp=2018-07-05T02:26:09.389+0000) > A screech of annoyance can be heard through the barrier of pages, arcane energy crackling loudly from behind it. As Ryze is casting his bolt Vinea is countering with one of her own. The power of the rune alongside her own amplifies the blast immensely. A shockwave would send Ryze flying back unless he braces himself in time. As the dust and pages clear Vinea can be seen standing amidst the rubble her throne. On either side of her sit pools of liquid stone, she extends her hands and two heavy swords rise from the mire. Magic pulses through the blades like veins towards a heart. **"This rune will give me power beyond your comprehension, I will be...perfect"** Her voice thrums with power and it's clear that the rune is speaking more than she is.
: Im not sure it was "Targon" as a whole that decided the Darkin should be... punished. But rather the Aspect of Twilight working on its own judgement, and yes I know Pantheon was involved but there's no specific lore to say he did so for any reason other than to be involved in the biggest conflict of the age. But I could be wrong on this entire thought. I am curious however if The Protector would have been for or against what happened to the Darkin faction? Anyway. The Aspect of Twilight's punishment for the Darkin was to exterminate them, and on the whole that is what happened. However it wasn't done directly by Targon but rather the Shurimans who were taught how to trap a handful of extremely powerful Darkin and use those weapons as an advantage over the rest. I think Twilight went to this trouble because it would be poetic justice to have the God-warriors killed by mortal beings.
> [{quoted}](name=Whyte Lyon,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=vvzlBAuz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-02T04:10:53.195+0000) > > Im not sure it was "Targon" as a whole that decided the Darkin should be... punished. But rather the Aspect of Twilight working on its own judgement, and yes I know Pantheon was involved but there's no specific lore to say he did so for any reason other than to be involved in the biggest conflict of the age. But I could be wrong on this entire thought. I am curious however if The Protector would have been for or against what happened to the Darkin faction? > > Anyway. > > The Aspect of Twilight's punishment for the Darkin was to exterminate them, and on the whole that is what happened. However it wasn't done directly by Targon but rather the Shurimans who were taught how to trap a handful of extremely powerful Darkin and use those weapons as an advantage over the rest. I think Twilight went to this trouble because it would be poetic justice to have the God-warriors killed by mortal beings. I agree completely the Aspect of Twilight is a trickster so yeah getting rid of the Ascended/Darkin was necessary but entrapping them causes so much more chaos and fun for Myisha/Zoe/Aspect of Twilight.
: Why do Zoe and Myisha look so similar?
I think the Aspect might just have a type and young blondes with blue eyes are easy to trick people with. The Aspects don't physically change their hosts beyond small things like Diana's forehead brand and Zoe's purple eye.
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-06-07T01:46:50.097+0000) > > Drogon *It was unfortunate. He hated the idea of denying anyone the joy of magic, but the World Runes always corrupted and twisted those who drew upon their power. No exceptions. Ryze believed that even he would be as nothing more than a puppet to their influence. With a stern nod the archmage approached Drogon, raising his left hand and holding it aloft between them. There was no hostility in this gesture, only purpose and determination. This would be a mercy for the poor soul who had neither neither wanted nor requested any of this.* "I promise it won't hurt. Just stand still. It'll be over quickly." *And with that, as magical energy enveloped it, his hand was brought to Drogon's chest where it bypassed the flesh and bone and clutched something within. Taking hold of the something, Ryze gave a tug and began to pull out whatever it was, and just as he promised there was no pain. Instead, it felt like something that had once given him immense warmth had been taken and now a certain coldness cloaked him.* > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000a0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-07T13:54:59.234+0000) > > Vinea *It was just as he suspected. There were symbols arranged for her protection. She was like an empress in her throne. Ryze had no love for such people, if she could even be called a person anymore after what she'd done. The archmage, on alert for backlash, was almost caught off-guard when the sharp spikes came at him from below and in front of him. He pushed with all of his physical might to hop quickly back and lean away from the trajectory of the protrusions, however he wasn't fast enough to evade all of them, as one had managed to graze his left arm, just above his wrist. Hissing through his teeth, and scowling, Ryze sent a glare at the witch while shifting all of his weight to one side and dashing to her left. He was planning to circle around, to force her to keep her attention on him. What was he up to? What could he possibly do to her in her own sanctum?* *He just had to try whatever he could. And he knew exactly what to do next. Those symbols needed to go, or he would be waging a battle of attrition that he couldn't possibly win.*
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-06-22T20:46:16.956+0000) > What a hassle having to deal with this mage in the middle of her ballad but alas such things are bound to happen, she only wishes he were not so fast. Most of the mages she'd dealt with before had been old or doughy having let their bodies atrophy in exchange for greater arcane talent. But this one... this Rune Mage was fighter and would not be so easily bested. Standing from her seat Ryze would realize just how large this sorceress is, no shrinking priestess the scars of battle can be seen across her stony frame although they disappear as her heart pulses. No not her heart, pure magic energy. She must be keeping her World Rune there. Turning she sends up spikes in a circle around her attempting to snag Ryze on one and slow him down.
: (Meet & Greet/Rp signup) Resurgence
Well well well, the prodigal son returns, welcome back. I just might have an OC for this.
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00b200000000,timestamp=2018-06-18T13:56:09.021+0000) The door opened to reveal an elderly man with long silver hair tied back in a sleek ponytail. His pressed butler uniform; a black tailed coat, red vest, and tie, didn't do much to hide the surprisingly muscular physique beneath it. While his face was lined and creased with age, the strength he still possessed was evident in the way he carried himself. The butler's eyes, as dark and sharp as a crow's, observed the new visitors with an almost cautious contempt. He addressed the pair in a deep baritone, graveled with age. "A Miss Cain, I presume. You are expected." Opening the door fully, he stepped to the side to give room for the guests to enter. "Please, this way." The pair would step into the magnificent atrium of the Du Couteau manor. It was like an exhibition of all that it meant to be Noxian. Beautiful tapestries depicting some of Noxus' greatest victories adorned the walls alongside magnificent paintings, weapons, and armor. The butler closed the door behind the two and strode across the marble floor, leading the pair up a grand staircase to the second floor. The upper floor was as glamorous as the first, the only difference being the marble was replaced with a lush, velvet carpeting. The butler turned right at the top of the stairs and stopped at the second door on the right. "This may be a tight fit for your...companion, but he should be able to fit." He opened the door and stepped inside. The drawing room was, as expected, just as lavish as the rest of the house. A comfortable and expensive-looking set of couches and chairs sat around a dark wooden coffee table in the center of the room. On the southern most wall, the high walls and ceiling led to a railed balcony that disappeared into a hallway leading somewhere else in the house. The butler gestured to the many seats around the table. "Please, have a seat. Would you like any refreshment?" If the guest would order any, the butler would bow in acknowledgement and leave, only to return several minutes later with their refreshment. The butler would then take a seat across from the guest, his hands crossed in his lap. "You claim to have something to show to my mistress. Unfortunately, she is feeling unwell at the moment. I will relay whatever information you have for Milady. So, tell me, what is this 'business venture' you have."
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00b2000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T17:57:07.119+0000) > When she is greeted Josephine curtsies deeply as is proper for such an honorable dwelling, in terms of societal standing even a butler in the house of Du Couteau is higher than some lowborn nobles. She thinks about complimenting the lavish furnishings and artifacts but assumes such commentary would make her seem desperate for approval. Leading her chained companion she instead keeps silent. **"A strong cup of tea, very sweet, if you please..."** Typically she's much more demanding of servants but the way the butler's muscles move under his uniform convinces her such commands would be unwise. Once it is delivered she breathes it in for a second before placing the untouched cup on the table before her. **"She is...unwell?"** Her voice becomes strained and a glimmer of madness streaks across her face, who does this woman think she is suddenly being unwell and leaving such important works to a butler!!! she might as well have denied the request initially. Reigning herself in she takes a slow sip the tea before clearing her throat. **"I am quite sorry to hear that and do wish her a most swift recovery, I only hope your retelling of my plans are enough to impress"** Standing the woman unrolls several blueprints upon the table many arcane figures drawn out in precise geometric rows. **"For centuries the pursuit of training soldiers willing to lay down their lives for the Glory of Noxus has been an issue what with the limits of the human body and those who would have themselves branded deserters, I have created a grand solution to this problem as well as a means of administering it. " ** Reaching behind the hulking man to her right a series of snaps can be heard before the hiss of gas releasing echoes briefly. In her arms is a large canister filled with a pulsing golden liquid. **"Care for a demonstration?"**
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00b2,timestamp=2018-06-15T16:54:46.104+0000) ((Just as a heads up, Cass' transformation is a very well-guarded secret. Only a select few Noxians know of it, and as far as the rest of Valoran is concerned, Cassiopeia was presumed dead until the house announced her return a few months ago. After she moved back into the mansion from the family crypt, she'd been using the excuse that she contracted a debilitating disease during her travels to keep herself unseen.)) Cassiopeia stared down at her favorite brush sitting before her on her vanity table. She had been sat there for several minutes, but couldn't bare to bring herself to pick it up. Her once luxurious locks fell about her face, like drawn curtains of leather strands. She stared at her favorite brush. It was her last one. All of the others couldn't tame the mass of wires her hair had become and fell, one by one. She knew it was pointless to try, but she did so anyway. And every time, it ended up in a broken brush and despair. Cassiopeia raised a viciously clawed hand to touch the dark strands as she lifted her eyes to the broken mirror in front of her. In the cracked surface, the monster stared back at her. A knock on her chamber door broke the trance of melancholy that gripped her. Cassiopeia turned away from the shattered mirror, pushing away the disgust and self loathing she had learned to live with since her fated encounter with the dignitary. She knew who was on the other side of the door before she answered his knocks. "Enter." The imposing figure of her loyal butler Jenkins was revealed as the door swung open. He crossed the threshold and bowed as he usually did. "Milady." As he rose, his dark eyes, sharp and piercing like a crows, slid from her to the vanity desk and the brush laying on top of it. "...Shall I return later?" Cassiopeia flicked her hair over her shoulder with an impatient hand, her tone a little sharper than normal. "It is of no consequence. What is it." Jenkins regarded his mistress for a moment, then nodded, striding into the room and closing the door behind him. "Mail for you, Milady. A few from old friends inquiring as to your condition, and one from Zaun; another hopeful requesting financial advocacy." Cassiopeia's brow raised slightly. She had been propositioned before, but had rarely been impressed. "Another mad scientist looking for a bottomless purse to create their monsters. How very original. Whom is it from?" Jenkins held out the letter and Cassiopeia took it, tearing it open with the sharp claw of her index finger and scanning the contents. "A Josephine Cain, Milady. I've heard nothing of her previous works from our informants in Zaun. She must be relatively new to the business of, as you say, 'mad scientist'." > _"Lady Cassiopeia of House Du Couteau , Most honorable and fierce._ > > _I hope to the Gray Lady that this letter finds you in good health and immeasurable bliss. I have a request that can only be granted by one such as yourself, a woman of intelligence and no small amount of ambition. The minds of Piltover's academic's are clouded with age and the fumes from their own experiments to a level at which they cannot recognize true genius. I ask that you grant me permission to visit you and explain in detail a few of my plans in the hopes that you might see fit to act as a benefactor of sorts to projects that could be a boon to the forces of Noxus and your name as well as Zaun._ > > _Yours in strength and determination, > Josephine Cain" > _ Cassiopeia chuckled as she finished reading the letter, placing it on her desk over the brush. "'Most honorable and fierce'. Really...And they believe such flattery is to their advantage? How pathetic." Still, she mused as she glanced down at the letter again, she had taken worse risks that had proven very fruitful endeavors in the end. A meeting was all that was asked for, nothing more. And as always, if she didn't like what she heard, well...her garden could always use another statue. "Very well. Set up this meeting. I shall hear what she has to say." --- A letter would return to the Zaunite's laboratory, if it could be called that. A few words were scribbled on it in a very fine script: _Du Couteau Manor. Five days. Do not disappoint._ Below the words, an official-looking wax seal of the ornate letters DC as well as the sigil of Noxus was burned into the parchment, granting access to the upper echelon of Noxus Prime.
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00b20000,timestamp=2018-06-18T01:27:45.196+0000) > ((If Jo gets the opportunity to meet with Cass face to face she shall be appropriately gobsmacked, the figurine making her think of Cass was as a metaphorical snake so seeing her will be rather shocking.)) _**Zaun-Upper Levels**_ Josephine had heard many tales of the cleverness of the youngest Du Couteau, the subtlety of manipulation she appreciates far more than the outright violence of the elder sister. In a sense Cassiopeia Du Couteau is a beacon for Josephine as much as anyone can be for someone singularly obsessed with the pursuit of their own interests. The money and much more importantly the influence that being aligned with such an esteemed ( and feared) house would provide could really change things for her. Quickly slicing the letter open she tosses the blade over her shoulder not bothering to turn her head, a squeal of pain is heard however the thrill of the letter has closed Josephine's ears. Her pale eyes devour the missive's contents like a starving creature seeing it's only hope of survival that much closer. The text is brief, exceedingly so but Jo isn't worried about the length only the meaning. Cassiopeia Du Couteau has accepted her request for a meeting, this is her chance!!! **"No more laughter from the so called great houses of Piltover, stuck up inbreds the lot of them. No more ridiculous applications and hours of work down the drain...This will be the beginning of such glorious events. Don't you think so poppet?"** Her head turns at a rather uncomfortable angle a manic gleam in her eye, the smile she gives is all teeth and no warmth. The man she has turned towards is a hulking figure several heads taller than herself or at least he would be if he weren't strapped to a worktable only his head able to move enough to see her. His body is covered in what appear to be scars many of which have faded to a silvery white with age. She ambles over to him and his body starts to tremble a single tear rolling down his face **"P...P...Please, no more"** Jo's head cocks in confusion and it's unclear if she is mocking him or genuinely doesn't understand his distress **"Don't worry dear I know Lady Cassiopeia will like you...no, she'll adore you. There's nothing to worry about. Now let's get you all dolled up for the special visit"** ((fade to black)) ___ **Noxus Prime-Ivory Ward** Born into a fair bit of money (although not nearly enough to fund her experiments) Josephine was no stranger to the extravagance of the wealthy but that was new money. Gathered in the past few hundred years from well received inventions and luck the old money of Noxus was a different tale altogether. Concealing her curiosity for a later date she shows her letter to a fresh faced guard at the gate who blanches at the sight of the Du Couteau sigil doing his best impression of a very efficient phantom with how he yanks open the gate. The streets of Noxus are less crowded here yet no less winding. In fact it seems as if they actively are trying to confuse her as if they don't feel she is worthy of what she has come to seek. No matter they will be proved wrong as all the others have been. Finding the Du Couteau mansion is fairly easy considering it's sprawling size and particularly oppressive aura. Before she can make it fully up the stone steps savage growls cause her to halt her movement more out of curiosity than fear. A groan behind her makes her shoot daggers back at the hulking man she's leading by a heavy leash the tinkle of the chains binding him a grisly counterpoint to her yanking him forward. **"Silence...I'll give you a far fiercer bite than they ever could if you don't behave"** Turning back to the hounds she fires a dazzling smile showing both the seal and lowering it so that they can scent it and realize it's a letter from their mistress. Once she's allowed to pass Josephine continues her trek towards the luxurious front door the knocker echoing for several moments. She smoothes nonexistent wrinkles from her dress and adjusts her already sculpted hair as she waits doing her best to keep her smile on the lower side of unhinged.
: Palace of the Seated Queen ((Ask Cassiopeia))
In the undercity of Zaun wrapped in thick smog sits a densely packed laboratory, the hex-lamps within shower pale light on the many schematics and books arranged in an indecipherable pattern. The sound of machinery ticking is constant in perfect counterpoint to beakers bubbling and the hum of electricity. A door at the far end slams closed behind a woman wreathed in shadow. The click of her heels echoes jarringly for a few moments before a bestial scream and a chorus of broken glass rises above all else. A lamp swings illuminating the obvious cause of the noise. Josephine Cain stands against a steel table her claws screeching across the metal as she grimaces. **"Those fools!!! Those petty insignificant men...what do they know of science!! Of artistry!!"** She glances up and sees herself reflected in a mirror, the stress of her meeting with the University has irritated Josephine's condition drastically. Her face is raw and cracked like an old doll something vile and ancient peeking from beneath her flesh. Letting out a cry of frustration she tosses the closest thing other at the mirror the shards covering the floor like a mosaic of agony. She marches over to a locked cabinet and nearly tears the door from it's hinges in her desperation to get at it's contents, a whoosh of cold air escapes although what's inside cannot be seen. The sound of animalistic chewing and the slurping of fluids is the only noise for several minutes before Josephine; now much calmer walks back out. She wipes her mouth leaving a thick red stain on her arm as she saunters towards her desk. The groan of what she'd thrown earlier beneath her foot catches her attention. A Noxian figurine that she'd been gifted years ago stares back at her, the ruby eyes of a jade serpent sparkling in the light. An idea sparks behind her eyes formed of street rumors and the word of spies, but it's enough. She begins to pen a letter in glittering green ink _"Lady Cassiopeia of House Du Couteau , Most honorable and fierce._ _I hope to the Gray Lady that this letter finds you in good health and immeasurable bliss. I have a request that can only be granted by one such as yourself, a woman of intelligence and no small amount of ambition. The minds of Piltover's academic's are clouded with age and the fumes from their own experiments to a level at which they cannot recognize true genius. I ask that you grant me permission to visit you and explain in detail a few of my plans in the hopes that you might see fit to act as a benefactor of sorts to projects that could be a boon to the forces of Noxus and your name as well as Zaun._ _Yours in strength and determination, Josephine Cain" _ The letter is sealed with dark wax and given to a letter carrier where it would arrive at the Du Couteau household. **"If the stuffy academics of Piltover won't fund my work perhaps I need to simply...try things on a larger scale"** Josephine grins and for a moment her face continues to stretch splitting at the edges of her mouth she[ laughs](https://youtu.be/ec4nMM9KSKA?t=15) her monstrous visage reflected in the shards of mirror beneath her. ((wow this was much longer than I had anticipated so my apologies!! also snake pun hehe))
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00b1,timestamp=2018-06-13T12:02:34.972+0000) > > ((Hey would Cass still be interested in taking on a new maidservant? I've got a different OC altogether and was hoping we could establish a bit of pre-plot lore)) ((I generally have Jenkins vet new servants, but I'm open to ideas. What did you have in mind?))
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00b10000,timestamp=2018-06-14T06:49:35.284+0000) > > ((I generally have Jenkins vet new servants, but I'm open to ideas. What did you have in mind?)) ((I'm fine with her needing to pass some tests from Jenkins to gain entrance or something of that sort but I had this idea where a Shuriman Warlord owes a rather considerable debt to house Du Couteau and is summoned (by force of course) to the mansion where he offers countless riches and treasures but Cassiopeia has heard from her spies of The Tazuhn Jewel which is regarded as priceless and the envy of many other tribes so of course she demands that as payment. She is then informed that the jewel in question is his only daughter, Cass from what I can tell is keen on getting what she wants so surprise Ovaatra has a new home and Mistress. This was all very long and winded but I think it would be a really fun time and also chance for some great storytelling! Still it's up to you so in the event that you're totally not interested the character I have another who's a Zaunian Artificer and socialite in desperate need of fundingggg which actually might have been better to start with))
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=b2F286zK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-12T22:01:55.631+0000) > > I don't think he tries to be anything. It feels very genuine, really. Actions speak louder than words, and Aatrox has done nothing really impresive so far, the only thing that we know for sure is that a little girl caused the doom of his whole kin and he is mad at her... but **he has done nothing about it**. He says that he can kill anyone, even gods... but then he admits that he doesnt know how to do it and says that "in time" he "will learn" how to do it, but he wont, that is the tipical villain who says "i will get you next time" after being defeated.
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw Dragon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=b2F286zK,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-06-12T22:19:12.059+0000) > > Actions speak louder than words, and Aatrox has done nothing really impresive so far, the only thing that we know for sure is that a little girl caused the doom of his whole kin and he is mad at her... but **he has done nothing about it**. He says that he can kill anyone, even gods... but then he admits that he doesnt know how to do it and says that "in time" he "will learn" how to do it, but he wont, that is the tipical villain who says "i will get you next time" after being defeated. From what I've gathered from the voice lines it's not that he can't kill gods but that he has a problem with getting them to stay dead, when he says to Zoe and more specifically the aspect inhabiting her body "Come let me kill you, a thousand times isn't enough" he might be implying that he only knows how to kill the flesh and has been killing the Hosts repeatedly whenever he can. He hasn't worked out a way to kill the actual Aspects yet so his vengeance is rather incomplete making him very very mad.
: Palace of the Seated Queen ((Ask Cassiopeia))
((Hey would Cass still be interested in taking on a new maidservant? I've got a different OC altogether and was hoping we could establish a bit of pre-plot lore))
: > [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-05-22T01:07:12.275+0000) > > Oh boy *The tension that seized his body at the prospect of having to fight for his life to stop this witch did nothing to prevent the minor twitch of his eyes, as the strange woman's words continually struck a chord that unsettled him significantly. There was just something about the way she described her brand of horrific and cruel devastation, how she likened it to something of an art form. Gritting his teeth, he did his best to resist the urge to retch at her clearly demented view of the world. She was nothing less than a despicable despot with absolutely no respect for life or the state of the world. She had to be eliminated. Before he could react he heard the sound of something suddenly shifting, crystallizing, behind him and he only briefly looked back to confirm that his only normal means of exit from this chamber was blocked by a wall of the same jade crystal substance that had encapsulated the villagers. He sent a glare at the witch, and it was clear that he held unfettered reproach for her.* "Beautiful? You think all that green is a good thing? Honestly, I got sick of it the first time I laid eyes on it; it's an eyesore!" *He took a moment to scan the chamber, searching for anything he could use to his advantage. If she was anywhere near as competent a sorceress as she looked, she would no doubt have some sort of defensive measure set up in her direct placement, quite likely to ward off potential attacks. Regardless of what he might or might not find, he decided to hurl a bolt of crackling arcane energy at her so as to confirm his suspicions.*
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000a000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-28T04:28:14.738+0000) > Vinea seems to be perfectly calm as the Rune Mage glares daggers at her, the perfect image of condescending beauty. The true looks of offense comes when he insults her "redecoration" as it were. Stony features break into open rage a ragged scowl turning her face into a harsh mask. Ryze is smart to search for defensive magic and would not be disappointed at his findings. What appears to be simply more decoration on the floor in front of her is a series of complex symbols harkening back to the early days of creation, strong yet easily overloaded if the formation is harmed. The initial bolt of crackling energy is dispersed into a glittering curtain that winks into view in front of her. The witch smiles viciously before tossing out her own attack in the form of thick spikes which shoot up from the floor in front of Ryze. Those that miss him would embed themselves in the ceiling narrowly missing an elaborate chandelier of hanging crystal directly overtop the warding signs.
: > [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-05-04T21:44:09.859+0000) > **"Wanton destruction? How dare you defame my beautiful garden...I could have simply killed those who raised a hand against me.It would have been simple, Like smashing an insect. I however have made them beautiful, they are in a sense immortal"** At the mention of smashing them like insects the woman makes a noise that could pass for a laugh although it sounds more like glass shattering as it falls. Her eyes moves to both the spell book and the arcane energy crackling at his fingertips. She breathes deeply and her fingers freeze on her instrument. **"You are powerful indeed, perhaps you shall be a worthy sacrifice to me yet"** Her hand moves the smallest amount and a solid wall of crystal rises behind him cutting off any escape. She smiles and it's clear in that moment that there is no love or humanity within her only pain and the desire for conquest.
> [{quoted}](name=Pale Sorceress,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-05-22T01:07:12.275+0000) > (( I used the wrong account for this but yeah this is still me))
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=reqL7NL2,comment-id=00d1000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-07T19:33:11.710+0000) > > **"I have had visions of late, great portents of a coming darkness but I cannot see past it. My light is not strong enough to pierce this veil alone...I know only that our world will be greatly changed by it. Your city is a shining beacon of hope and safety and by your will I would have it serve as the home of my people as well. We have great craftsmen and warriors, scouts and storytellers, grant us refuge and we shall pledge our loyalty to you Hawkfather" > ** "*Shurima's walls welcome all who would seek shelter from the looming darkness of Icathia and the machinations of Xerath's treachery.*" The sand form before her spoke in reply as she swore her service. In truth, Azir was not particularly interested in her powers of prophecy. His gaze spread far beyond the city walls by virtue of his Ascended form. But the risen city greatly needed those trained in the arts of masonry, craftsmanship, and other talents long since lost to time. He could not simultaneously use his abilities to address the upkeep of the city's many structures and also hope to do his due diligence in protecting and leading the Empire. "*Whatever storms may come, Shurima will protect you and your people.*" As the words ended, the sand form of the Emperor would lose its cohesion and sink back to the sands below. This audience was over, but her people would have a home for the foreseeable future, and a modicum of peace and protection from whatever darkness waited in the Icathian depths.
> [{quoted}](name=The Epic Azir,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=reqL7NL2,comment-id=00d10000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-19T00:28:37.899+0000) > Head tilted down Akasha does not watch as the Hawkfather's vessel dissolves before her, she got what she came for. Whether all the tales of Azir are true she must protect her own. For so long the independence of her people has been their greatest strength yet she knows that they will not survive what's coming alone. Turning back towards the steps she hurries back to the group waiting for her just outside the gates of Shurima. The future is unknown but tonight her people will celebrate within the walls of The Great City knowing that when the time comes they will not be alone.
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-04-09T03:58:36.377+0000) > > Drogon *Ryze grew more and more concerned at the stranger's statements, he felt as though there was something peculiar about the other's characteristics. Worst of all, the archmage was rapidly coming to the unpleasant conclusion that, based on what was claimed, these arcane fluctuations were very likely the work of a World Rune. He had seen their work first-hand, and had witnessed the sheer devastation and transmogrification of reality that they could cause. In all honesty, he became transfixed in a traumatic episode brought upon by directly remembering the removal of his native Khom from Runeterra's geogaphy, a purely horrific inaction that lasted a good minute or two before Ryze could muster the strength of will to snap out of it. Once again looking upon Drogon, he focused his reserves of conviction and purpose and imbued magical power into his left hand while muttering something under his breath.* "I do this for Runeterra." *The Rune Mage then dashed forward, closing the distance - which wasn't that much to begin with - within seconds, with his enchanted hand held in front of him. His hand proceeded to phase through the cloth and flesh of Drogon, who would feel as if he were pricked with something long and thin, not unlike a needle. There wouldn't be much if any pain, but he would very much experience an odd sensation as Ryze's hand reach through his body, reaching for the 'something' that had been implanted within him so long ago. One of two things would happen: Ryze would grasp the object - most likely a World Rune - and pull it free from Drogon, or Drogon would resist and things would go from worse to abysmal for the crotchety archmage....* > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-04-09T12:10:08.274+0000) > > The climax approaches... *Following the flow of magic back to its source, Ryze found himself within some sort of.....Well, calling it a garden was making quite an enormous presumption. More jade-colored structures, though in the guise of plants and flowers and all the vegetation that would otherwise be expected of what would normally be known as a garden. There were also statues of warriors and mages, though from what he had seen so far the archmage knew they were not mere statues. Petrified victims, those who were unfortunate - or perhaps foolhardy - enough to have been captured by whatever magic had caused the crystalline plague....or whatever it was. Ryze wasn't entirely certain, but he was sure that there was a temple ahead that may just have housed whomever or whatever had caused the end of the village.* "Well, nothing ventured, I guess." *With that said he raced toward the structure with the intention of confronting The Cause...*
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-04-23T00:34:48.085+0000) > ((cool fighting )) Each of Ryze's steps would echo in the eerily silent garden, the light tinkling of jewel like flowers a strange background to an otherwise empty space. The temple stands tall and beautiful although the architecture has clearly taken a shift as of late. The roof seems to have been somewhat torn off and is now being supported in some places by pillars of sparkling stone that hum with power. To even contain such magic at a constant rate would require an incredible power source. Many of the halls are dark with a chill wind blowing through them however the central path is lit by brilliant crystals growing from various sources. If he listens closely Ryze would hear some sort of instrument playing; the noise reverberating off the crystalline spires. Following the noise would lead him to an antechamber where he would be able to feel incredible magical power pulsing like a heartbeat. Upon a raised dais sits a palanquin where a strikingly beautiful woman sits, legs folder beneath her. What appears to be an elaborate headdress jingles softly as she inclines her head down long nails plucking the strings of a massive sitar creating the haunting melody that floats through the temple. **"Greetings mage, have you come to pay tribute?"** Says a voice as clear as crystal yet there's something off about it, as if there were no joy to her words at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-03-27T23:09:58.263+0000) > > Drogon *Ryze remained silent for a moment, the moment lasting almost a minute as he mulled over the man's words. The odd person's words were troubling, the most suspect of them being the reference to something being placed in his chest which made him surge with arcane power. All the possibilities in his mind formed into a chaotic swirl of clashing ideas, but eventually one particularly horrible notion caused every muscle in his body to tense.* "When you say something was placed inside you, it wouldn't happen to be some kind of.....rune? Would it?" *He wasn't sure what he would do, exactly, if it turned out to be as he was now thinking. If it was true, that this individual was bound with a World Rune, then the archmage might have to take drastic action....* > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000400000000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-03-28T02:49:46.841+0000) > > Stone golems, eh? *He had witnessed something similar before, though still it was not a scenario one would wish to be a part of. Ryze soon found himself being surrounded by newly assembled golems derived from the mysterious green stone that he had been investigating. Had his own magical aura caused such a thing, or was it merely a response due to proximity? Or was someone somehow, from somewhere, possibly even remotely, watching him? If there was an observer, in that case, it was quite possible they may even have been tracking him from the moment he set foot in the village! Regardless, he was still very much in a predicament he didn't much care fore.* "Tch! Damn puppets!" *He acted quickly, his right hand went for the tome that hung by a strap from his belt and in one swift motion he flipped it open to a page toward the center as he uttered a quick incantation. The book suddenly began to glow as an ethereal arcane force sprung out and circled around the archmage, coalescing into a faint blue-white ring which then became a dome that exploded outward, the golems quickly crumbling away from the sheer might of the magic that struck them. Knowing better than to assume that would be all the resistance he would meet, Ryze wasted no time upon deposing the unwanted 'guardians' in darting off, following the trail of mayhem towards wherever it had begun....*
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-04-09T00:32:33.319+0000) > Of course!!! They're a classic!!! The sheer force of Ryze's spell reduces the golems to naught but dust and shards of jade which are easily blown away in the wind. While the connection between them and their creator was not strong enough to cause pain it did raise alarm. Miles from the destroyed village a beautiful woman turns her head from behind the veil of a palanquin; her glistening eyes searching the distance while clawed fingers grind against the stone seat. **"How...Interesting"** A delicate voice like the tinkling of gemstones says although a vein of cruelty lances through it, as if her finding you interesting were the worst thing to ever happen. It would not take Ryze long to arrive at the edge of what appears to be a garden. Garden is a very loose description considering there are no living plants to be seen, each flower is made of solid jade giving the entire place a beautiful but cold feel. Extremely lifelike statues of warriors and mages dot the large area lining a pathway to a massive temple.
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=reqL7NL2,comment-id=00d10000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-11T07:05:29.691+0000) > > As the voice bounces about Akasha turns slowly in a circle unsure of just what she's walked into, her eyes have a clever glint in them but she does not reach for her blade. When the sand begins to shift of its own volition she doubts it would have done any good. Going down on one knee she raises her hands to the sun in an ancient gesture of submission once practiced by the Sun Priests of Shurima. > > **"There are many warriors among my people...but far more elderly and children. I would not leave them unprotected, Your radiance"** > > She pauses unsure of her next words, in truth she had known inside that the tales of the Hawkfather returned were true. But seeing an avatar of his creation was much different than intuition. > > **"I have cultivated much power in pursuit of protecting them"** "_Yes, I sense you have a magical gift that flows through your veins._" The sandy representation of the Emperor spoke as she knelt before him and displayed her respectful gesture. "_For what purpose have you ridden to Shurima? What path has brought you here through the sands?_" It was not an uncommon sight to have wandering tribes arrive at the city gates to camp and trade with those that made Shurima their home. However, most such bands of wanderers did not number so high as the large group of people that had accompanied this woman. Such an exodus required a reason, an intent, and Azir was determined to find out what that reason was.
> [{quoted}](name=The Epic Azir,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=reqL7NL2,comment-id=00d100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-22T22:08:57.141+0000) > > "_Yes, I sense you have a magical gift that flows through your veins._" > Standing once more she clasps her hands in front of her not wanting to seem as if she were hiding anything from Azir, she begins to speak and s the wind blows back her shawl and her headdress catches the light a glimpse of the great sun priests is clear. Her voice holds an ancient strength willing to work with the harsh sun for the good of her people. **"I have had visions of late, great portents of a coming darkness but I cannot see past it. My light is not strong enough to pierce this veil alone...I know only that our world will be greatly changed by it. Your city is a shining beacon of hope and safety and by your will I would have it serve as the home of my people as well. We have great craftsmen and warriors, scouts and storytellers, grant us refuge and we shall pledge our loyalty to you Hawkfather" ** Akasha had long resisted bending the knee to any higher leader making her somewhat strange as far as hierophant's go, her power was her own and came from the Mother and the trust of her people. But something greater than her is on the horizon and she'll not leave her people to suffer for her own pride.
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=0004000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-04T04:28:29.209+0000) > > Interesting *All of his instincts screamed at him to turn back, to leave this place and let it be. He experienced intense feelings of paranoia, suspicion, even distrust as he felt the arcane energy wash over him as if to envelope him. It was a thick magical permeation that almost felt grimy, oily, but also was rather cold and thick like a blanket. He pressed onward, he ignored his better judgment, he wanted nothing more than to solve this problem. It didn't take too much longer before he came across a cloaked individual, a male from what he could tell, with no discernible features. But he wasn't the strangest sight, what truly boggled Ryze's mind was the arrangement of stones bearing ancient runes. The man was swaying about, as if in a trance, within the circle of rune-rocks.* "Hey! You're causing trouble! Stop or I'll make you stop." *The archmage gripped the tome in his left hand, preparing to use it for spell-based combat if necessary.* > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=00040000000000010001,timestamp=2018-03-04T22:37:22.227+0000) > > No worries. *There was no life. There was only the jade spires that jutted out of the ground. But he found these suspicious enough to investigate. Ryze discovered the unrecognizable corpses of people. The people of this village. It appeared as though whatever the substance was had snared and enveloped the unfortunate villagers from below, starting with the feet and working upward. The people didn't stand a chance. Their fate was sealed. Bringing up the tome in his left hand, he flipped it to a certain page as he muttered a small incantation. After a short burst of magical energy that projected from his spellbook, his eyes became more luminescent as he gained divinatory sight that allowed him to track the flow of arcane energy present from whomever had done such atrocious things....*
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=00040000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-15T00:48:29.845+0000) > The flare of arcane power acts as an activator for a dormant magic within the mounds of stone, the resounding crack of their movement is only made more stark by the silence of the razed village. The flow of magic that Ryze sees would hum with an almost divine essence although a streak of something dark and hateful runs through it. Leading off into the east he'd almost be able to taste how the land had been soured by whatever caused such destruction. The mounds of stone shiver as dust falls from them. What had appeared to be just odd groups of boulders has reformed into five stone golems with veins of jade running through them pulsing with the same beautiful yet malignant energy. Each stands at over six feet however their weight makes them slow. The figures surround him slowly locking him in on all sides...
: > [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=NzbthEHr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-15T14:18:00.421+0000) I mean I would think that there would be a system where non iconic clans (or even lower class citizens for that matter) would be able to keep the iconic clans in line, from voting or vetoing actions.
> [{quoted}](name=Cop of Piltover,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=NzbthEHr,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-15T16:47:33.640+0000) > > I mean I would think that there would be a system where non iconic clans (or even lower class citizens for that matter) would be able to keep the iconic clans in line, from voting or vetoing actions. what I've gathered from lore is that this is actually a problem in Piltover in that they don't have a system for everyday people to have influence on the clans beyond the apparent/artificer process. That's why choosing day is so important as the clans hold thee power in Piltover
Kameil (NA)
: The Ask Champion Compendium
Hi so I would like to manipulate Runeterra from the Shadows as the next Leblanc! The recent Noxian lore is so complex and I think I could really do some interesting things with her. I'll start leveling my smurf post haste!
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=reqL7NL2,comment-id=00d100000000,timestamp=2018-02-26T14:16:36.799+0000) > > ((that is completely fair given I was a total brat the last time, I look forward to a much more positive interaction this time round)) > > **"The Palace of Ten Thousand Pillars risen from the sand...great things have been put into motion..."** "_They have indeed._" A voice would sound from somewhere...around the woman. It was ethereal, yet commanding, though it lacked the deep bass one might normally associate with the Emperor. As the woman looked on, sand began to rise faintly from the ground around the palace, until it merged and rose together into a form, not dissimilar from the sand soldiers guarding the palace and city streets. This one, however, appeared completely different in shape, instead bearing the likeness of the Emperor himself. It was less personal than allowing visitors into the palace to meet him face to face, but it was also much easier, and did not require that visitors make their way through the halls flanked by guards and moved through sensitive locations. The form's eyes glowed with solar energy, the only sign that this was something beyond the otherwise plain arisen standing watch. "_The people of Shurima shrink before you, and you have the stance of one who has much blood on their hands. Yet, I sense an energy about you._" The sandy construct paused, turning its head to the side faintly. "_Tell me, stranger, why have you come to Shurima flanked by warriors?_"
> [{quoted}](name=The Epic Azir,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=reqL7NL2,comment-id=00d1000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-10T19:49:33.347+0000) > > "_They have indeed._" > > A voice would sound from somewhere...around the woman. As the voice bounces about Akasha turns slowly in a circle unsure of just what she's walked into, her eyes have a clever glint in them but she does not reach for her blade. When the sand begins to shift of its own volition she doubts it would have done any good. Going down on one knee she raises her hands to the sun in an ancient gesture of submission once practiced by the Sun Priests of Shurima. **"There are many warriors among my people...but far more elderly and children. I would not leave them unprotected, Your radiance"** She pauses unsure of her next words, in truth she had known inside that the tales of the Hawkfather returned were true. But seeing an avatar of his creation was much different than intuition. **"I have cultivated much power in pursuit of protecting them"**
: OC Guidelines and Discussion
Heyyy y'all so I'm trying to create an oc in the style of actually fitting in game and I'm having some trouble deciding what abilities sound interesting and unique. There's been a lot of really cool mechanics introduced recently so I'm not too worried about it seeming impractical or weird just yet. So [Vashi](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XZRVu8TSw-72IUYV6EhKF1ae9Yf65EL_haWUknk326I/edit?usp=sharing) is a specialist AP assassin who exists somewhere between Diana's being melee based but dealing a lot of damage from range and Oriana's need to focus on herself and the ball to be effective (I hope that makes sense?) For the ultimate ideas the first one is focused on her having a ton of mobility to go along with her needing to move around the battlefield a lot to deal damage, the second idea is more central to her dancing theme where it's like "ok this is the big and deadly finale to her dancing around ". Also If anyone has an idea for a W that would boost her get or add something unique to what I've already laid down that would be awesome! Thanks at least for checking her out!
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-01-13T05:13:54.272+0000) > > Boys to Mages *There was an inexplicable surge of arcane power that walloped the land. People claimed to see things that shouldn't have been possible, but strangely enough the people were only mildly perturbed. No casualties. Ryze had arrived upon the dawn, making his way to one of the towns that were reigned over by the local lord, a man who was said to be stern but cautious. He didn't meet the man himself, but he did take notice of the posters offering a modest reward to whomsoever could explain the strange phenomenon. The Rune Mage wasn't interested in the coins that were promised, he was more invested in the who or what that was capable of causing such confusion and peculiarity. The first thing to do was to reach out with his senses and attempt to find some sort of trail that could lead him to the culprit....* > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2018-01-15T23:01:48.736+0000) > > Rags to Witches "....what....the.....hell.....?" *What the archmage came upon left him utterly baffled. He was sure that it was once vibrant and full of life, huts for both residence and trade which were scattered about were mere ruins in place of their former humility. It was almost as though it were all devastated in a single night but to have accrued such destruction and death in so short a time required incredible power. Power which seemed familiar to him. Such devastation could only have been wrought by a World Rune. One of the ones he had yet to acquire and subsequently seal away. He gritted his teeth and hissed through them, his expression partially obscured by the hood that covered his head - a means of hiding away his true identity from those who would be able to recognize him as the rumored Rune Mage named Ryze. The scroll on his back thrummed ever so faintly, confirming his suspicion about the cause of this village's demise.* "A World Rune, then. Likely in this region. Gotta find it and remove it from play." *But where?*
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2018-02-08T04:52:41.702+0000) > how the heck did I never get a notification for this? gosh I'm such an idiot. ok extremely sorry this took so long I take full responsibility. The village seemed to be devoid of life with tall twisted spires of jade sticking up at random intervals, what might seem odd is that they all seem to lean in the same direction. Each thrumming with latent magical energy. Upon closer inspection Ryze would notice that within the pillars were the crushed bodies of several villagers, it almost seems like it had flowed up over them as they ran from an unknown enemy. Scattered about were mounds of stone that pulse with magic as if dormant, waiting to be investigated.
Splision (NA)
: The ghost shopkeeper on aram gives some pretty good insight into the Watchers.
> [{quoted}](name=Splision,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=f3TR76fs,comment-id=0003000000020000,timestamp=2018-03-02T18:22:39.897+0000) > > The ghost shopkeeper on aram gives some pretty good insight into the Watchers. Honestly so does the professor shopkeeper, "the seeker betrayed the tribe" Lissandra basically sold her people for power.
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=reqL7NL2,comment-id=00d1,timestamp=2018-02-24T08:21:59.177+0000) > > Marching forward Akasha would halt if stopped by a guard otherwise she strides through the gates leaving her men behind . [[I am hesitant given the nature of our past dealings, however, as I do not have many options, I will give you a chance. Let us see if she makes a better impression than previous characters.]] What amounted to a warband marching through the sands to the capital city was something to which the Emperor's attention would easily be drawn. Hundreds of pairs of feet moving in unison and the heavy footfalls of many beasts would mark their approach, and his awareness extended far beyond the city itself. Luckily, the warband halted before they could take hostile action, else they would have found themselves overrun by endless waves of Shurima's guardians under command of the Emperor himself. When only one entity made their way forward, Azir would wait, quietly, to see what actions were taken by this individual. Were they the leader? A scout? Perhaps an emissary? His powers did not extend easily into the concrete nature of things, but he could sense a faint signature of magic coursing through this being, whoever they were. The common folk of Shurima, however, knew who this woman was immediately. They had heard tales of the warband and their leader with the silver lines across her skin. They knew enough to understand that they were safe within the city walls, as their faith in the power of the Hawkfather was stronger than their fears of one outsider. His eyes were everywhere, after all, a fact that they remembered due to the forms of sand soldiers dotting the city. She was known for her kindness, but also her brutal ferocity, and the fact that she was here in the capital could possibly mean trouble. As a result, many of the civilians kept their distance, watching, keeping to themselves and speaking in quieted tones as the woman made her way through the city streets alone.
> [{quoted}](name=The Epic Azir,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=reqL7NL2,comment-id=00d10000,timestamp=2018-02-26T05:21:07.811+0000) ((that is completely fair given I was a total brat the last time, I look forward to a much more positive interaction this time round)) _"If baba could see me now"_ The thought of how foolish she's being by walking into unknown territory crosses her mind only briefly before she continues forward. As she steps into the city a thrum of energy courses up her spine, her eyes roving across the mighty structures all around her. The recognition and nerves in the eyes of the common folk is not a strange sight to her, her weapons and tall headdress can't be making her entrance any less worrying. She had thought of being accompanied by a few soldiers at least but if the ancient tales were true she would rather not be seen as a threat against the newly risen Emperor. The gleam of the Sun Disk strikes a chord of familiarity in her, she'd had a vision of it climbing back into the sky although it is infinitely more beautiful in person. Saying a quick prayer to The Mother she stands and the base of the steps eyeing the guards to either side warily. Her blade hand twitches at the sight of their burnished spears but she ignores the instinct, years of struggling to keep her people safe have made her tense. She begins her ascent towards the palace high above her head held high, her posture is regal but her movements are that of a warrior. Graceful yet tensed to spring at any moment. Following the hum of power she makes her way to the Palace's entrance and pauses. While she does not think she should be greeted personally Akasha is far too wise to simply walk into the Hawkfather's dwelling without some sense of approval. **"The Palace of Ten Thousand Pillars risen from the sand...great things have been put into motion..."**
: The Shuriman Plateau - Ask Azir
((Hi I was wondering if Azir would be interested in meeting with a [priestess](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y4sYV93aJv1_OvtoLVZXe_lccBbPV1-dEQGIhMtkemM/edit?usp=sharing)/ technically a Warlord? She has a rather significant number of common folk under her who would benefit from the safety of the mighty City's walls. Perhaps (if she's lucky and worthy) she could assist Azir in an advisory position through her visions? )) The sun beats down upon the Capital city of Shurima as a sandstorm rises in the distance, or at least it appears at first to be a sandstorm. To those with observant abilities the sound men and women whooping in cries of joy at the great city raised from the sands. As they move closer it is clear that a caravan of some sort is striding towards the gates the drum beats marking them as Rabaara tribesman. Typically they do not wander so far but the massive Ralsiji (and more accurately it's rider) at the front of the party makes them unmistakable . A covered palanquin strapped to the beasts back seems strange given their usual aggressive nature and unwillingness to be ridden. When the party arrives at the gates they halt allowing the dust to settle about them The great creature folds it's legs beneath it creating a resounding boom of air and displaced sand. A ladder of woven reeds is unrolled down the side and from a parting in the fabric a woman appears. Her bearing is graceful and proud as she slides to the ground with the speed of one who has done so many times. The fabric trailing behind her fluttering in the hot wind while she raises a clenched fist. At the signal the sound of her warband and tribesman hushes as if swallowed up by the Desert. Marching forward Akasha would halt if stopped by a guard otherwise she strides through the gates leaving her men behind .
: Interest Check: Sona Performs in Piltover
was interested but not really sure how a poor Zaunian would make it all the way to Ionia? :nevermind i got it
: The Break Room - OOC Lounge
This new Nexus lore oh hooonneeeyyyyy, im trembling
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00a400000000,timestamp=2018-02-03T01:35:46.431+0000) > > ((Oh I was going for something a bit more unique than just another dual gun wielder like mf, also Camille has blade legs but yeah...nvm)) ((I mean, I get what you were going for. It's just a weird [and slightly impractical] way to go about it. I'm sorry, I know I sound like a huge bitch. I'm not trying to stifle your creativity or anything. I had a cool idea for your OC, but the guns would pretty much make every task extremely easy. Maybe that says more on my part then yours...I'll try to think of something else.))
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00a4000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-03T04:30:36.970+0000) > > ((I mean, I get what you were going for. It's just a weird [and slightly impractical] way to go about it. I'm sorry, I know I sound like a huge bitch. I'm not trying to stifle your creativity or anything. I had a cool idea for your OC, but the guns would pretty much make every task extremely easy. Maybe that says more on my part then yours...I'll try to think of something else.)) ((nah it's your thread and getting things to thematically fit within the league universe in a probable way is difficult, not mad lol))
: > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00a4,timestamp=2018-01-30T21:03:26.755+0000) > > ((Hi so yeah this is my oc and her working for Cassiopeia is just an idea that I had, feel free to decline if you aren't interested in that kind of thing though!)) ((I'd be interested. Everything else looks cool, but those guns are just way too ridiculous for me. I wouldn't mind it without the weird stocking guns.))
> [{quoted}](name=LuciousLamia,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=IYeA2O8e,comment-id=00a40000,timestamp=2018-02-02T09:08:30.787+0000) > > ((I'd be interested. Everything else looks cool, but those guns are just way too ridiculous for me. I wouldn't mind it without the weird stocking guns.)) ((Oh I was going for something a bit more unique than just another dual gun wielder like mf, also Camille has blade legs but yeah...nvm))
: Palace of the Seated Queen ((Ask Cassiopeia))
A letter would arrive for Cassiopeia on elegant but simple stationary denoting that whoever had written it is not exactly poor, but nowhere near as wealthy as the Lady herself. _"Dear Lady Cassiopeia of House Du Couteau,_ _I hope that this letter reaches you in good health and that upon reading it's contents you may shine your favor upon me. My name is [Rossamünd Sorrow](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YuF1YrJ0i4Wc3VWcIo8Wy9Rd7YAJzsxuoilToFPlM5A/edit?usp=sharing) and I was most recently employed at the home of Alistair Dumont of Piltover an artificer of some regard, before his untimely passing. Having heard tales of your strength and cunning I realize that you are an incredible woman, the very type of woman that I would be honored to serve. If it interests your grace I would be privileged to be interviewed for a position within your staff. _ _Thank you"_ ((Hi so yeah this is my oc and her working for Cassiopeia is just an idea that I had, feel free to decline if you aren't interested in that kind of thing though!))
: > [{quoted}](name=Frontlinegeneral,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-11T01:47:17.136+0000) > > ((sure just let me know when)) (( Alright, so how do you wanna do this? We just randomly run into each other, or Ryze specifically seeks Drogon out? Or what? )) > [{quoted}](name=CALEB THEBADDEST,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-01-12T20:19:15.041+0000) > > Absolutely :) > > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K9Q82Cw4yfy_PNDk2-36WSbu91ArfQJtT0rdaRGjJ9Y/edit (( Okay. Thank you. Now, what else should I know before I start posting as Ryze seeking this witch out? ))
> [{quoted}](name=AsktheRuneMage,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=Abpg1GQZ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-01-12T21:03:44.485+0000) > > (( Okay. Thank you. Now, what else should I know before I start posting as Ryze seeking this witch out? )) ((Finding her wouldn't be too hard as she's not very subtle, perhaps he comes upon a razed village of some sort? Ryze will likely face a few of her crystalline guards in various forms along the way,Nothing he can't handle. ))
: Searching For Runes (Ask Ryze)
((Hey so I've got an OC who's basically an ancient Ionian warlord/witch who disappeared sometime during the renewers after an insane rise to power .I was thinking that maybe at one point she was in possession of a world rune and Ryze both took it from her and imprisoned her so she has only recently gotten free. Was wondering if you'd like to rp the whole process with the ultimate goal of him taking it from her? up to you though))
: ((Hello I am back now! I can take a look but I advise being careful, the aspect title is a bit of a special thing for the Targon champions. However, I'll try my best to help you with that and making it a thing.))
> [{quoted}](name=Ask the Dawn,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=yoqMb8Aw,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-08-17T23:24:10.119+0000) > > ((Hello I am back now! I can take a look but I advise being careful, the aspect title is a bit of a special thing for the Targon champions. However, I'll try my best to help you with that and making it a thing.)) Understandable it's just an idea I had, trying to figure out how to balance a champion that's a combination between vanguard and mage. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z-zBE0BqtQuUwaEAm-3YZKbDRMoVNPrNOLlJXIVWcDQ
: Ask the Radiant Dawn
((Hi there, I'm working on an Aspect character similar to Leona or Taric and was wondering if I could get some opinions?))
: Pool Party (Open RP/OOC/IC)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OsQkjbCAOsv2DwxgRO_cfrlsk1lCoYwZ2MtkNq3dc2w cracks her neck with a sigh looking at all the case files and knock knacks strewn about.She's was in the middle of packing up her things from her office when a warm light and the sound of laughter swells behind her. She's wary but in need of some relaxation before she starts working alongside her new colleagues at the PPD. The young woman dons a gold bikini and a pair of large circular sunglasses before walking through with her bag in hand. She wasn't really sure about weapons but she never left home without at least one...there's probably no need for it which is why she plans to keep it hidden. The twin water gun pistols she has in her shoulder holsters are a different story She notices the iconic Sherrif of Piltover along with the city's Enforcer, she considers speaking to them but figures there'll be plenty of time once she starts her new job. Grabbing a hollowed pineapple filled with juice she finds an empty chair to lay down and let the sun warm her.
: Piltover's Finest (Ask Caitlyn and Vi)
((Hey I'm working on an oc who's a detective/journalist in Piltover and I was wondering if I could have her work alongside or maybe within the PPD?))
: The Shuriman Plateau - Ask Azir
((sorry ignore me can't delete on mobile))
: > [{quoted}](name=WhatisaProfanity,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=HejcElXr,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T01:34:52.684+0000) > Her small size and agility keep Vana from being shot through the chest although perhaps she's underestimated their strength, regardless with her enhanced blade the warrior girl slices through the crossbow bolt with ease. One of the arrows misses as expected while the second grazes her leaving a tear in her sleeve and a shallow cut on her arm. She lets out a slight hiss from the pain and a look of dark rage crosses her face but she does not stagger, in fact it seems that she stands taller in reaction. Raising her halberd high into the air she pauses before slamming it into the ground causing an incredibly loud boom which shakes several of the massive stalactites free from the ceiling. While some are the size of a long dagger others are as thick as tree trunks. With a clever grin Vana hops back to avoid the debris while waiting for another attack.
> [{quoted}](name=WhatisaProfanity,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=HejcElXr,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000006,timestamp=2017-06-24T20:38:45.828+0000) > Vana watches on in interest as her surroundings are erased as easily as a child's drawing, the host of this place must be truly powerful indeed. She gingerly tests her wound noticing that the hole in her shoulder is gone although it still aches a fair amount. **"Perhaps I'll rest for a bit"** Vana says with a slight laugh as she stands up straighter and walks through the portal.
: > [{quoted}](name=WhatisaProfanity,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=HejcElXr,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-17T01:34:52.684+0000) > Her small size and agility keep Vana from being shot through the chest although perhaps she's underestimated their strength, regardless with her enhanced blade the warrior girl slices through the crossbow bolt with ease. One of the arrows misses as expected while the second grazes her leaving a tear in her sleeve and a shallow cut on her arm. She lets out a slight hiss from the pain and a look of dark rage crosses her face but she does not stagger, in fact it seems that she stands taller in reaction. Raising her halberd high into the air she pauses before slamming it into the ground causing an incredibly loud boom which shakes several of the massive stalactites free from the ceiling. While some are the size of a long dagger others are as thick as tree trunks. With a clever grin Vana hops back to avoid the debris while waiting for another attack.
> [{quoted}](name=WhatisaProfanity,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=HejcElXr,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2017-06-24T07:36:51.904+0000) > Vana leans heavily on her halberd the pain from her wound making her vision go in and out of focus. It hadn't been too bad at first but after her last few moves the hole in her shoulder has only torn more, a growing bloodstain forms underneath her hand. **"You know I might have spoken hastily...I think I've had enough fun for today"** Typically she'd just keep going but just those ten attackers had been a bit more than she was prepared for.
Show more

CALEB THEBADDEST

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion