Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Climb to Diamond
Hit the plat on flex a few days ago, now doing the solo ranked. Team oriented jungler, looking for someone who was also diamond last season and wants to climb. I'm doing OK just solo, so I do have some standards. Goal for duo is just to reduce variance from trolls and get a more enjoyable climb. https://imgur.com/a/GqBCIQz
Rioter Comments
: Looking for a duo. ADC main. Plat 4
I'm down. No rager, I'm cool even if it takes 300+ games to diamond
Rioter Comments
: Got a 14-day suspension by a teammate on purpose
The biggest flamers come from the premade norm players with fragile egos that are too scared to play ranked. In their mind they are plat 3, and if you say anything to contradict that expect a 3x report.
Rioter Comments
: Looking for 2 more to climb 3v3's to gold with (I am currently gold in solo & flex)
Vinto (NA)
: Looking to join a 5map premade doing the tp mission
: MELEE 5 MAN
i am also trying to complete this mission. add me
: Hide the scoreboard when backing
ok i think scoreboard got bound to b in replay and it must've been applied to my regular games too
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Wuks (NA)
: Star Guardian: Invasion | Looking for Group Megathread
Summoner Name/Region: CornyFred Rank: Plat 1 Preferred Role(s): Jinx/Poppy/Soraka Missions Needed: A GUARDIAN’S PINNACLE S team 5 Preferred Time (include timezone): now Preferred method of communication (if applicable): na
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
FoxyTofu (NA)
: LOL This is just 2 good, 14 Day Suspension.
these games happen all the time get used to it. expect your team to feed. it looks like the JG was causing a lot of trouble and probably why kat ended up getting destroyed. Anyway, I see you are bronze, i have a smurf acct i can duo with you a few games to show you some stuff once you get unbanned.
: Silver 2 S6 Plat looking for duo
Gold 4 Now, still playing mostly solo. Looking for mains with solid win %'s so we can climb at 80% winrate. You can check my match hist on op.gg http://imgur.com/a/Y5YjU
: Hecarim and Vi deserved nerfs just as badly if not moreso than Lee Sin
A good Twisted fate is very similar to VI. Ult gold card, combo. i don't see anyone saying anything about him.
: looking for anyone gold+ to duo
dont paly with him, he tilts hard
http://imgur.com/a/d7KAi Well I did it. Now for the climb back to plat...
: HIGH MMR = INSTANTLY GETTING OUT OF BRONZE?
if you have high mmr you wouldnt even be asking this
http://imgur.com/07O7SH2 So far solo only. No feeders = win
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Geooe (NA)
: Ranked is broken
i would love to have a bronze 5 ranking at start of s7
Geooe (NA)
: Ranked is broken
should be easy to get out of bronze 5 if you are gud lol!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Seenan (NA)
: When SOLO queue comes out, keep it SOLO. Not duo.
I would prefer a solo only ladder. It is still quite easy for a smurf to boost someone in a duo queue. Let's keep solo solo, and the boosted monkeys in bronze where they belong.
Rioter Comments
: Champion Update and the Flawed Fencer
I did not buy first strike fiora because of this. CHANGE IT BACK.
Du Ma Mi (NA)
: Preseason 6 isn't as bad as you're making it out to be.
No it's pretty bad, and I don't think Riot should be jerking everyone around into playing a diff game. The rate League is going it will NEVER be a "sport" but remain a geek sideshow. Do you see REAL sports like basketball/football changing the rules every month? And do you ever see in a real sport where commentators say stupid things and correct themselves every 5 minutes? NO AND NO.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The Climb: Advanced Yasuo Tips & Tricks | Redmercy
nomeL (NA)
: I seriously think last year's LCS was WAY more exciting than this year.
LCS was so boring. RIot tweaking the game has led to pros choosing the most boring champions: Ryze, mordekaiser, gragas, rumble, maokai. Everyone gasps when someone picks a lee sin or a riven. there is something wrong with this.
Zebekn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CornyFred,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=lk9haIwZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-14T06:29:54.886+0000) > > you'll make more flipping burgers than playing league of legends for a living. Probably true with that attitude. Also, it's a good thing I'm not after money but rather to enjoy my life. Traveling the globe playing video games against some of the best players in the world sounds AMAZING to me. I couldn't care less about the money. Do what you love and the money will come.
> [{quoted}](name=Zebekn,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=lk9haIwZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-10-14T14:23:02.256+0000) > > Probably true with that attitude. Also, it's a good thing I'm not after money but rather to enjoy my life. Traveling the globe playing video games against some of the best players in the world sounds AMAZING to me. I couldn't care less about the money. Do what you love and the money will come. not true and you will regret 10 years from now.
Raemnant (NA)
: PSA reminding people that normal wards still exist(And upgrade your dang trinkets)
the problem is the people are so bad they don't know why or what to ward. telling them to buy wards is actually a disservice. You get the relaly dumb supports that get killed and their excuse was warding. really bad advice actually.
: Ranked Duo-Partner Tips ?
the purpose of a duo is just to reduce the chances of having a feeder on the team. typically best to spread out and not duo bot. best is a combo that I've seen is a mid/jg and a top/adc. someone that can carry early game and the other guy carries late game.
Zebekn (NA)
: Looking for Duo or Team
you'll make more flipping burgers than playing league of legends for a living.
: How did you learn to jungle effectively and with who?
the key to effective jungling is map awareness and vision. if you lack both it won't matter which champion you play
Show more

CKwoka26947

Level 290 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion