rujitra (NA)
: They wouldn't have been able to get you banned if you didn't flame, insult, and argue with them. Your behavior resulted in your punishment, not theirs.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=y48p3ldk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-13T18:18:37.489+0000) > > They wouldn't have been able to get you banned if you didn't flame, insult, and argue with them. Your behavior resulted in your punishment, not theirs. Easy to say that when you don’t see the full conversation. Aside from calling out his idiotic statements and calling him a scrub at the end, how did I flame him? Everything I said was in my defence to what he was saying to me. But I don’t care.. no one sees the harassment, just my reaction. this system is flawed. Nothing excuses my previous punishment that was intentionally planned out in the chat. Even the rioter stated all I did was defend myself and that the persons involved were getting manually banned for their deliberations being very evident, but he literally looked at other games not correlated to my punishment so he could excuse the restriction put forth by those offenders. Great support team we have... really must be great to admit I was the victim, but deliberately look into unrelated games to say that the restriction sticks for a whole different reason then what was stated on my punishment card... FYI the punishment card had 1 game attached which was proven I did nothing wrong in that particular game. Yet as a great support personnel, he’ll look for other games to justify the restriction(his justification was that in another game, I was pointing out something a teammate did wrong)... am sure the report system works good and has no flaws though. But just curious, how were they able to exploit a 24 game restriction on me if it is not possible to invoke a punishment unless I did something wrong? The support person clearly stated I did nothing wrong, so why did the system give out the punishment?
Rioter Comments
: I don't think what the teemo did was right or fair because he didnt ask the other laners if he could help 2v1 with them. But NB3 definitely reacted poorly and unprofessionally. Especially someone with such infamy and popularity.
> [{quoted}](name=HazTekSnow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-18T04:29:13.955+0000) > > I don't think what the teemo did was right or fair because he didnt ask the other laners if he could help 2v1 with them. But NB3 definitely reacted poorly and unprofessionally. Especially someone with such infamy and popularity. If you noticed, it wasn’t the irelia mid that raged and afk’d. Nb3 wasn’t affected, but instead grieved and raged... what nubrac was doing was actually working, but nb3 and top lane went QQ... sivir was fine if she just farmed, but instead of trying to win, they decided they wanted to complain and stay at fountain. He denied the enemy mid laner and irelia was fine with it...
: You are not the only one who have this "luck" trust me , i was in Gold Promo and i got a top laner who was unranked lv 30 and i think new to the game also. Riot should do something with matchmaking system for example we should get to play with players with same levels or winrate and lose streak and win streak players should be in the same team so the best players goes further.
yes, this just shows how poorly done the matchmaking system is.. Yet even with all this evidence that the system is crap, riot does not fix it. XD Like, I should not be placed vs bronze players if I am winning games... A good system will have me placed vs players in the exact same elo, so I can fairly climb out since I would be the deciding factor in that game(if I'm too good for that tier). This system literally cripples you if you play good, so how can you ever advance. Let's say I should be a gold 3 player... I will never get out of silver if I have bronze teammates. XD Riot you fools...
Rioter Comments
: It's fair you got banned. But I also want the inters to face the same justice. All the inters actions should be noted and flamers too. I'm not defending the toxic behaviour but the teemo should be checked too.
> [{quoted}](name=Praying4GoodTeam,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QAlVYBHJ,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-06-18T10:46:25.913+0000) > > It's fair you got banned. But I also want the inters to face the same justice. All the inters actions should be noted and flamers too. I'm not defending the toxic behaviour but the teemo should be checked too. I disagree. Being put in the environment this OP put his team, is probably the biggest reason his team did poorly. Not to mention he even knew from the start they had low win rates(unless he was just talking crap). With OPs attitude, even before the game started, theres no wondering why his team did poorly..
: In all 100% honesty you aren't wrong, games that ban you for an optional in game chat despite putting you putting money into the game is kinda absurd, and it is a lazy, unhelpful way of dealing with toxicity. Chat restrictions would be the mature way to deal with it, but they fear players feeding from not being able to speak. In all actuality, after years of playing the game I've only come across 3- 4 intentional feeders... I think in the rare exception someone would int after a chat ban, and only then, should gameplay restrictions be ushered, otherwise it feels quite militant (especially considering the unpredictable nature of the ban system.) Edit: thought I should add that toxic players can always smurf, giving them a fresh account to be toxic with all over again, making the reason for the ban literally pointless.
> [{quoted}](name=The New Samurai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QAlVYBHJ,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:16:41.106+0000) > > In all 100% honesty you aren't wrong, games that ban you for an optional in game chat despite putting you putting money into the game is kinda absurd, and it is a lazy, unhelpful way of dealing with toxicity. Chat restrictions would be the mature way to deal with it, but they fear players feeding from not being able to speak. In all actuality, after years of playing the game I've only come across 3- 4 intentional feeders... I think in the rare exception someone would int after a chat ban, and only then, should gameplay restrictions be ushered, otherwise it feels quite militant (especially considering the unpredictable nature of the ban system.) > Edit: thought I should add that toxic players can always smurf, giving them a fresh account to be toxic with all over again, making the reason for the ban literally pointless. Uhm, he IS wrong... Having access to chat doesn’t mean you go keyboard warrior and start belittling and calling your teammates names, regardless of their part... it’s absurd to think his rage was excusable..
: IMO, it is difficult to assess the Gameplay properly because of lack of Pro-play voices.
such great comments... Good post to the OP though. I feel having the majority of people in low elo is the root cause to all this ignorance..
: An Open Apology to the Community and Riot Games
Trundle is a troll... jinx thrives on chaos... Lissandra killed her sister... Thresh stole the soul of Lucian’s wife... Teemo loves when enemy team rages... Evelyn feasts on the misery of others... You can literally taunt, laugh at, or dance on the graves of your enemy(plus numerous troll emotes)... Riot gives you the tools to be toxic... similar to how riot has Evelyn say promiscuous things but will attempt banning someone with a name, SexualGirl... Riot wants to babysit, so the community has not learnt to deal with their own problems.. an over bearing parent only cripples it’s child. Have never seen a strict system ever work... 10 years and people are still being people... Riot’s attempts are feeble because they try to control emotion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cadkaw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MBThAAsf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-01T14:33:10.704+0000) > > In my opinion, they messed up morde for me since the last rework... I loved playing the old mordekaiser... like usual, riot just ruins everything I like.. makes no sense to make a champ, have people enjoy it, then reiterate it until unrecognizable... It’s hard for me to play morde when they changed him soo much... I use to main morde until they did that first rework... whoever is in charge of reworks screws everything up every time... why let that person touch any more champs? :/ ...Look, I've been there. I was there for Plague Trundle, Critplank, point-and-click Shen, my old AP Bubble-Pop Sion. Losing your favorite feels like shit. But... And pardon my bluntness. **IT'S A THREAD ABOUT PARTICLE EFFECTS FOR SKINS.**
> [{quoted}](name=LordMordeMain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MBThAAsf,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-01T19:23:24.360+0000) > > ...Look, I've been there. I was there for Plague Trundle, Critplank, point-and-click Shen, my old AP Bubble-Pop Sion. Losing your favorite feels like shit. > > But... And pardon my bluntness. **IT'S A THREAD ABOUT PARTICLE EFFECTS FOR SKINS.** Oh, sorry.. I really liked the particle effects of the original mordekaiser... Better?
Murr Wurr (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QKfs4N4b,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-06-02T20:10:55.636+0000) > > Nid as a jungler was a weird off-role thing that some people did originally. > > Is basically a dead champion w/ no ability to lane anymore. > > Used to also lane too. > > She was a grumpy assassin w/ a fighter off-build, she's now an extremely lovable and adorable tank. > > Sion had two weird disparate builds, AA heavy fighter w/ huge sustain or a cheese burster. > Personality was also very action B movie corny. > Now is a serious tank. > > Used to be able to burst at the cost of his defensive capabilities with a good cheese laning build. > Dazzle stun also had an interesting damage versus stun length trade-off with its range. > > Mid AP build no longer viable. > > Plays completely differently, locked autos and an execute ult versus role reversal and landing a poison tracer to create a lock for your Q missiles, from medium-long range to a much shorter faux-melee playstyle. > Not much of an anti-carry caster, more of an off-tank. > > He's a tank w/ low damage versus the popular AP assassin he used to be. > > Also used to occasionally be played as a laner around 20% of the time iirc > > Removed shield bomb, removed AoE conal healing nuke, tether acts completely different, no more getting stronger as your health falls, her iconic fans were relegated to her traditional skin's emote. I think her lane playrates were heavily moved around w/ the rework, but it has been so long that it is hard to recall. > > Really do enjoy Qarma, but she's a completely different champion. I mean none of these are really comparible, most of them besides the COMPLETE reworks like Poppy are very recognizable to thier previous selves either mechanically or you can still play them in the lane you played them before. Graves is literally DELETED from bottom lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Murr Wurr,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QKfs4N4b,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-02T20:43:19.211+0000) > > I mean none of these are really comparible, most of them besides the COMPLETE reworks like Poppy are very recognizable to thier previous selves either mechanically or you can still play them in the lane you played them before. > > Graves is literally DELETED from bottom lane. I don’t think you remember the old sion... Old sion had a point and click stun and his ultimate gave him immense lifesteal.. New sion has a channeled stun that only damages if not channeled long enough and an ultimate that charges forward and knocks up.. Old sion was very capable in mid lane and focussed damage builds in order to stun and kill any opponent he meets. New sion is primarily top/jungle and focuses tank/fighter build offering subpar cc in teamfights. The passive reminisces of the old auto attacking, life stealing sion but that is about all. I loved old sion and instead of keeping the high damage carry he was, they made him into tank/fighter... But you’re right. Not comparable, lol.
RèngS (EUNE)
: Riot, please recolor particles to purple for Lord Morde.
In my opinion, they messed up morde for me since the last rework... I loved playing the old mordekaiser... like usual, riot just ruins everything I like.. makes no sense to make a champ, have people enjoy it, then reiterate it until unrecognizable... It’s hard for me to play morde when they changed him soo much... I use to main morde until they did that first rework... whoever is in charge of reworks screws everything up every time... why let that person touch any more champs? :/
: > [{quoted}](name=jng dif victim,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jhF2ciqA,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-05-26T12:01:27.441+0000) > > So You Are Telling me Coding a New option box in client is harder then Coding The League OF Legends itself ? we are not imagining "GO TO MOON" Code we are imagining a new OPTION BOX right nexto Find Match Button ?? It's not about the option box. That's exactly what I mean. To you, it's a small checkbox, or whatever, but coding how that change affects the algorithm is not the same thing. Someone has to tell the servers how to handle things differently when you check that box. That's complicated.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jhF2ciqA,comment-id=000400020001,timestamp=2019-05-26T16:46:37.678+0000) > > ?? It's not about the option box. That's exactly what I mean. To you, it's a small checkbox, or whatever, but coding how that change affects the algorithm is not the same thing. Someone has to tell the servers how to handle things differently when you check that box. That's complicated. I don’t think it’s too hard to add an if statement which directs to a variation of the initial algorithm.. I feel it’s one of too things: too lazy or too closed to it. I have programming experience myself, and half the stuff you’s say are difficult just makes me shake my head.. so much spaghetti code gets put in and this is what makes doing anything challenging and intimidating.. looking at morde for example.. instead of doing it right, it was rushed and convoluted.. it caused hundreds of bugs just in the interaction of this one champion... Not saying it’s all easy, because I know how unexplainable some results can be, but things like a simple ranking system that doesn’t pivot you as a silver 2 against a gold 1 and dealing with an ally who is bronze 1 doesn’t seem to be a working system... sometimes the simplest Thing is the best, and making everything complicated for nothing seems to be the wrong approach...
Auzyyy (NA)
: What is this post lol. So much random discussion for nothing. The OP said, "everyone in the game should be the same rank"... Wrong...end of discussion. Everyone in the game should be the same skill, not rank. Reasons: Having everyone be the same rank means removing MMR. You would lose the ability to calculate fair LP gains without MMR. This is essentially the core of any ranked system ever. So you can't ask for things that involve removing a core mechanic. Results: It would take smurfs forever to climb to their actual elo causing everyone along the way to suffer in their games because they can't clim quickly and skip divisions. Masters+ need an MMR system because of how few players are in each rank. At 3am not everyone is playing. So instead of waiting 4 hours for a game to get all challengers in a game, they find the closest avg MMR players. And if one of them happens to be D1 or masters so be it. Self reflection: Just because someone rage quits at 5 mins in the game doesn't mean matchmaking sucks, nothing can change stuff like that from happening. There will always be rage quits and inting for all ranks.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi Im Rachael,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jhF2ciqA,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-26T08:04:15.407+0000) > > What is this post lol. So much random discussion for nothing. The OP said, "everyone in the game should be the same rank"... > > Wrong...end of discussion. > Everyone in the game should be the same skill, not rank. > > Reasons: > Having everyone be the same rank means removing MMR. You would lose the ability to calculate fair LP gains without MMR. This is essentially the core of any ranked system ever. So you can't ask for things that involve removing a core mechanic. > > Results: > It would take smurfs forever to climb to their actual elo causing everyone along the way to suffer in their games because they can't clim quickly and skip divisions. > > Masters+ need an MMR system because of how few players are in each rank. At 3am not everyone is playing. So instead of waiting 4 hours for a game to get all challengers in a game, they find the closest avg MMR players. And if one of them happens to be D1 or masters so be it. > > Self reflection: > Just because someone rage quits at 5 mins in the game doesn't mean matchmaking sucks, nothing can change stuff like that from happening. There will always be rage quits and inting for all ranks. To be honest, what use is an mmr system? A simpler system would be to play against players of the same rank. If you are in bronze but belong in a higher rank, you will begin carrying bronze games and move up the ranks. Once you reach your actual rank, you won’t be moving up anymore because in a team based game, you are no longer too good for your rank and will hover in your current rank... How does a complex mmr system replace basic math? 2+2=4, not 2+2=average of 4....
: Once again, people somehow seem to miss this (apparently not actually) obvious fact: **You are not the only one waiting for a game.** There are 9 other people waiting at any moment that you are queuing up. It is impossible to introduce any kind of "opt-in" autofill because of this.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jhF2ciqA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-25T22:34:54.015+0000) > > Once again, people somehow seem to miss this (apparently not actually) obvious fact: > > **You are not the only one waiting for a game.** > > There are 9 other people waiting at any moment that you are queuing up. It is impossible to introduce any kind of "opt-in" autofill because of this. How are you a moderator? Seriously, downvoted 19 times, becoming invisible because your comment is below threshold... must be the ignorant way you answered the OP.. :/ Anyways, back on topic, and I will reply in the SAME manner as you have.. I think YOU missed the obvious fact that there are WAY more than just 10 people queing up.. XD to have que times of less than 2 minutes at any time of the day and giving time for the algorithm to work, would only indicate that there are truly many more players queing at any given time. The only thing stopping matchmaking from having a proper que is the lack of intelligent algorithms(in my opinion the current algorithm is too convoluted). Sometimes the most intelligent argument, is the simplest. Once again though, there are only 10 people queing up, so regardless of their current rank, we must match them up because quick que is MUCH better than an accurately fair que, right? The Idea to have gold players play against gold players, silver players play against silver, and so on makes a lot more sense than an algorithm that pairs a bronze 1 with a gold 4 player... Truly is basic math... say the rank system is based on 1-25. 1 being iron 4 and 25 being challenger.. how does it make sense that a rank 8(bronze 1) gets qued up with a rank 13(gold 4). How can a rank system be fair if you are expected to raise your rank from bronze to silver, but get placed against gold because you played good? A true fair system would place you against other bronze players. You would obviously be able to carry because you don’t belong in bronze, and therefore push into silver. but if you are pivoted vs gold players as a bronze, how can you possibly carry against a player that is 2 tiers ahead of you? This is the flaw in the system... You do good and are rewarded by being put at a handicap, which seems like an attempt to disable your ability to rise to an appropriate rank.
: I agree completely. The league support is lacking. I highly believe that league support alone will be the reason why most people will no longer plays this game. Personally. I feel that any company that gives unequal punishment doesn’t deserve anyone to play there games. Which is why henceforth i will no longer be playing this game nor will I be supporting the LCS. Good luck moving forward Riot. I shall make it my job to make sure people know how shitty you treat people. You can quote me on that.. “shitty”.
> [{quoted}](name=RawDogorNaw,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yVRgLiPV,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2019-05-08T19:23:35.845+0000) > > I agree completely. The league support is lacking. I highly believe that league support alone will be the reason why most people will no longer plays this game. Personally. I feel that any company that gives unequal punishment doesn’t deserve anyone to play there games. Which is why henceforth i will no longer be playing this game nor will I be supporting the LCS. Good luck moving forward Riot. I shall make it my job to make sure people know how shitty you treat people. You can quote me on that.. “shitty”. I definitely agree about not supporting the LCS as I don’t give any thought to their pro play. It’s a useless competition.. the game would be much better off without it. Making the game for the pro players is a dumb marketing idea on the part of rito.
: Well, he did in previous games. So magically he forgot to ward in the same game which he was banned for. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
> [{quoted}](name=Ph03n1xb1rd,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yVRgLiPV,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-08T16:14:16.333+0000) > > Well, he did in previous games. > > So magically he forgot to ward in the same game which he was banned for. WHAT A COINCIDENCE! I mean, he was silver right? I have games I forget to ward. To condem a low elo player for not doing something that is more of a relevant aspect in higher elos is not right. Player stats have shown that ward placement is a more prevalent action the higher you look in the ranks.. warding in silver is not habit, but a thought, “oh ya, I should ward” that almost never happens... I am constantly telling people in games that we need to ward and often times, I even forget myself..It really is a silly thing to condem someone for.
: I mean I don't disagree it looks like he soft AFKed for 3-10 minutes.... but I don't see anything wrong with that in a hopeless game where teammates wont vote yes. Looks like game snowballed off mid and jungle failing some ganks, and it got to the point where rammus couldnt farm jungle safely OR gank any lane without just straight up INTing and so there is nothing for him to do? Further proof that when you're this far behind its safer to soft AFK then try and fail on engages====> incase your teammates abuse report function for "intentional feeding".
> [{quoted}](name=MyAccountStolen1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yVRgLiPV,comment-id=00050000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-07T18:07:38.620+0000) > > I mean I don't disagree it looks like he soft AFKed for 3-10 minutes.... but I don't see anything wrong with that in a hopeless game where teammates wont vote yes. Looks like game snowballed off mid and jungle failing some ganks, and it got to the point where rammus couldnt farm jungle safely OR gank any lane without just straight up INTing and so there is nothing for him to do? Further proof that when you're this far behind its safer to soft AFK then try and fail on engages====> incase your teammates abuse report function for "intentional feeding". Right? So many times people focus on the action but not the reasoning.. The reasoning for your performance is so much more important that the actual performance.. I suppose for some people, they couldn’t be bothered to think about why and prefer the lazy approach of lynching.. there is always a reason and to immediately act like this is a flawless system is messed up... Just because a rito employee states the system is solid doesn’t mean it is. it would be dumb to tell people your system isn’t working when you insist to keep it. We can take the instance of “SexualGirl” who was a victim of a rito double standard... Issues with the system is a constant issue that keeps being brought up since it’s debut... I for one, take a serious look at “coincidence”. Not saying the system is flawed, but that nothing is perfect and the accuracy of the system rito portrays just doesn’t add up.
: Hey Riot, can you maybe hire Player Support that understand even the most basic fundamentals of LoL?
_wonders why we are playing a game that expects us to be good or banned_
: everything provided here is hearsay(including this discussion about the rengar) there's also a hearsay involving rengar and riot covering up appeals and discussions
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yVRgLiPV,comment-id=0008000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T15:52:23.346+0000) > > everything provided here is heresay except for the score of 1/7 and no wards > > there's also a heresay post of Riot deleting appeal posts and covering up the discussion Even then, punishing a player for not warding and having a bad game in low elo is pretty silly.
: Yes, this explains very well the 0 wards as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Ph03n1xb1rd,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=yVRgLiPV,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T10:08:47.720+0000) > > Yes, this explains very well the 0 wards as well. You have any idea how many games I have where I have to tell top lane to ward so they stop getting killed by ganks? People don’t ward in low elo so it’s stupid to use wards as an indication of a players intentions..
: Hey Riot, can you maybe hire Player Support that understand even the most basic fundamentals of LoL?
Remember, support told him he was punished for his score and not leashing himself... So this means A) if you are a bad player(which is evident in his match history) you are punished for it and B) Support can’t even get the facts right... Like how do you not realize rammus is the jungler in the first place? I really want to know what kind of support team rito has. They must get really high before helping players...
: Hey Riot, can you maybe hire Player Support that understand even the most basic fundamentals of LoL?
This is rito being rito. Let’s punish a player for being bad.. Better yet, lets punish a player for not leashing himself, having to spend more time in jungle because of no leash, not being able to gank until he catches up, having a mid feed in the process, having teammates continue to ignore him while he sits at baron try to rally team for an objective, and doing very little damage as a tank on the losing side.. the Scores show they lost hard so how is 3k dmg proving he trolled? I’ve had matchups were I get wrecked and do very little damage... it happens... the system is fucked and we all know it, so stop acting like rito’s butt smells like roses.. I literally had a game the other day as akali where I went something like 2/12 with 2k damage in a 30 minute game... wasn’t trolling, just outmatched and could not find a way to stop dying. Remember, when you die, you are not gaining experience, which means when you come back, you are behind and must farm to catch up to the stronger enemies. This means you are making the right choice of avoiding fights and focusing on objectives or trying to catch the enemies out... that means standing at objectives and pinging team or standing in a bush, waiting for an opportune moment to get a pick... Is that so hard to figure out? Leave to the toxicity of this game to punish players because they don’t meet a fantasyland quota. To punish a player for being bad is leagues way though... Sad that people have that kind of mentality... Even more sad that riot support literally says he was punished for bad score and not leashing himself.. funny how rito support is being defended for such stupid logic...
: > [{quoted}](name=Cadkaw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=00170001,timestamp=2019-05-03T13:08:25.091+0000) > > That is nonsensical... there have literally been studies put out that show: A) you tend to develop the mannerisms of people you spend most your time with, B) if you hear something or say something enough times, your subconscious then sees it as a truth and sets out to make it true, C) teenagers are very easy to influence, and D) men are 13 till they are 30.. > your logic says it’s understandable for Riot to have a hypocritical double standard. That is nonsense. To enforce a law, policemen don’t break the law. Policemen enforce the law by “upholding” the law. In the same way, riot cannot force a law they themselves will not uphold. There have literally been studies put out that show: A) Humans are intelligent creatures and should know damn well not to emmulate what you see on TV, B) Anybody who blames what they see on TV for how they act are mentally undeveloped (Such as the case of children), C) Teenagers are constantly punished for not listening, and D) Stop making excuses for being a bad person. Riot doesn't have a hypocritical double standard. These are video game characters. You are a human being. If you think copying video game characters is right yet following the rules is wrong, guess what you sound like? Someone who uses racial slurs in chat then blames it on TV.
> [{quoted}](name=Etherwolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=001700010000,timestamp=2019-05-05T22:49:38.652+0000) > > There have literally been studies put out that show: A) Humans are intelligent creatures and should know damn well not to emmulate what you see on TV, B) Anybody who blames what they see on TV for how they act are mentally undeveloped (Such as the case of children), C) Teenagers are constantly punished for not listening, and D) Stop making excuses for being a bad person. > Riot doesn't have a hypocritical double standard. These are video game characters. You are a human being. If you think copying video game characters is right yet following the rules is wrong, guess what you sound like? > Someone who uses racial slurs in chat then blames it on TV. Who said anything about tv? I certainly did not, but I can see how your only argument is to include the outlet. When I say, ‘develop mannerisms of the people you spend most your time with’ I am not immediately conveying the idea of being influence by TV.. XD I literally mean the people around you. But if you spend your time with the tv, good for you. There have interestingly been studies of the influence tv has on people, hence the ratings for movies and such. That os a whole other conversation though.. For my second point, again having nothing to do with television.. I was noting the effect of manipulating the subconscious mind. Example: When you are constantly being abused verbally, you begin to associate those words and they can have a very negative affect(funny thing how memory works on symbolism). Same goes for positive reinforcement. It even works in bettering yourself by repeating a “prayer” in same way to yourself such as, “I’ll be a better person; I will open my mind; I will be better at {insert goal}. Through the infinite power of my subconscious mind, it’l be so.”. It’s been shown that the “prayer” method works best just before falling asleep as your conscious and subconscious self are most connected. Look at filtering the negative from the positive. The results are noticeable. Now my third point was just a funny superficial fact about the maturity of men. We’re children at heart, don’t take that one to heart, lol. I feel you either want to troll or you accidentally quoted me when you were actually referring to someone else about The effects of television.. If the aforementioned, I applaud the effort. Hurrah!
: @RiotGames Please Do something About this
29 games and you expect to rise so quickly, lol. That would mean you probably have a 48% “true” win rate. Get a substantial amount of games then come back complaining about the grind. :/ seriously, I was 80% win rate with tryndamere in 150+ games which evened out at about 60% at 500 games. Even pros have about 55-60% win rate, so don’t fret over your losses. Keeping above 50% means you’ll only progress upwards, not downwards..
: When will Riot bring back Urf and not ARUrf
> [{quoted}](name=Jasonrules53,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L8WHHAdf,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-02T02:06:03.388+0000) > > When will riot bring back urf? > this body will be about urf > urf > arurf because its not one sided due to rng in champions, if you were to bring back urf you can have 10 random champions banned although people may hate it, they are able to pick their own champions. > If they do not like this change they can just deal with it, like how weve dealt with having only ARUrf and not a single urf for the past few years thank you, no thank you It’s a little funny that you expect people to “just deal with it”, but you won’t deal with the fact that they removed urf in the first place.. :/ We are not entitled, we are merely consumers...
: Players behind Riot employee walkout
I always knew riot company was nothing but a hypocritical double standard scum.. This is why so many issues with their banning system. How can you trust a system made by questionable persons? This is sad and Riot offenders should be ashamed.
: Like, it's as simple as this: Just because a champion is a certain way or says a certain thing doesn't mean that we as players are allowed to do so. That's just like watching a movie and saying "Well if they can do it why can't I?" No, you do not deserve to have a sexual name just because Evelynn is a sexual champion. Just like you're not allowed to say "I'm gonna' cut you open" and other toxic words just because Kled says them. You're an adult. Or at least I'm assuming you are. Separate fantasy from reality. It's a video game. You don't get to mimick them without repercussion.
> [{quoted}](name=Etherwolf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2019-05-01T19:33:30.893+0000) > > Like, it's as simple as this: > > Just because a champion is a certain way or says a certain thing doesn't mean that we as players are allowed to do so. That's just like watching a movie and saying "Well if they can do it why can't I?" > > No, you do not deserve to have a sexual name just because Evelynn is a sexual champion. Just like you're not allowed to say "I'm gonna' cut you open" and other toxic words just because Kled says them. You're an adult. Or at least I'm assuming you are. Separate fantasy from reality. It's a video game. You don't get to mimick them without repercussion. That is nonsensical... there have literally been studies put out that show: A) you tend to develop the mannerisms of people you spend most your time with, B) if you hear something or say something enough times, your subconscious then sees it as a truth and sets out to make it true, C) teenagers are very easy to influence, and D) men are 13 till they are 30.. your logic says it’s understandable for Riot to have a hypocritical double standard. That is nonsense. To enforce a law, policemen don’t break the law. Policemen enforce the law by “upholding” the law. In the same way, riot cannot force a law they themselves will not uphold.
: {{champion:28}} is virgin in her lore btw
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=H5iEvKZ6,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-01T16:14:26.901+0000) > > {{champion:28}} is virgin in her lore btw No she isn’t... she’s a succubus that lures men and kills them half way through the act... she literally keeps going until men are at their happiest before devouring them.
AVS9NKA (NA)
: Riot please fix your ban system, Will NEVER play again till something is done.
I honestly did not see anything wrong... so you got frustrated with being blamed for the loss.. apparently non of these nincompoops replying here grew past elementary school.. my 9 year old daughter would be like, “oh, he said a bad word”.. I hear 10 year olds on other games who say worse. The problem is Riot won’t update their legacy system. When you put reporting in the hands of players, players will abuse the right 100%. Bet you can’t name one system put in place that players have not found a way to exploit... Riot wants your money, so adhering to to sensitive spoiled rich kids is their obvious choice.. You did repeat yourself a lot, but from experience riot prefers to adhere to the utmost sensitive persons. Why have a game for all when you can have a game for children still latched to their mothers teet.
Proƒyt (NA)
: Why have a report button at all in an automated system?
I feel that the system will punish when no punishment should be given.. If one person has an argument with another, why should that result in one or both of them being banned? Because someone got offended? What is the point of a language filter if you will still get punished for language? Why have players banned because he had more than one “trigger” in his lifetime of playing? This ridiculous notion that you need to punish players for having human reactions is silly.
Nhika (NA)
: I don't care about toxic players anymore. I want trolls out of the game.
A system that punishes players when they become triggered by trolls is completely nonsensical. Riot doesn’t know how to deal with it’s community.. it tries to control the community which only causes the issues to magnify... trolls trigger players and the triggered player is the one being blamed... It’s like kicking a customer out because another customer deliberately coaxed an emotion.. Riot messed up the system but don’t care enough to overhaul it. They ban decent players just because they hadn’t expressed frustration in the ‘Riot approved’ fashion..you’re not a bad person because you got angry and reacted inappropriately.. Anger does that.. yet the system punishes emotion.. the more trolls are allowed to cause decent players to be banned, the more we’ll see trolls... Every game has a troll these days(been playing for 9 years). Try to prove me wrong.. Riot is allowing toxic games by enabling trolls and punishing people who react.
: We all know Riot doesn't give a fuck
> [{quoted}](name=7ckngMad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TFf8AxkO,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-04-12T03:24:48.114+0000) > > We all know Riot doesn't give a fuck Riot does care... About their main mode... they don’t want to admit that their regular mode sucks and that urf is the best thing they ever came out with.. Instead they want to make iterations to urf in hopes to make it less appealing. Why would a company refuse to make the best mode permanent? Cause riot is stupid...
Lee Unseen (EUNE)
: PETITION FOR PERMANENT ARURF MODE ON LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Only riot would ruin a good thing then not give it to us... excuses all around but riot cannot deny the popularity of urf... I play way more when urf is here... I play less when it’s not... never going to buy anything until urf is made permanent...
: Patch 9.5 Notes
Funny how they literally call everyone nerds, but when I do it in game, I get banned... Such a hyprocritical company... What a joke.
: I think if riot did that it would take a lot of fun out of trying new things. Especially non competitive players who want to just play some normals for fun.
So you beleive going AP zed is a good thing? I feel implementing some item choice limitations would prevent people from picking completely irrelevant items for their selected champion. Too often do I see this happening and it ruins the "fun" for everyone else who wants to play an actual game. I don't see why you should be able to build AP as an AD champ or AD as an AP champ. I understand some champs are hybrids, and I feel these limitations can not only allow newb players to make better decisions in their items, but also allow for better optimizations of certain champions. I.E. If a champion is overpowered, not because of it's kit, but because a certain item is making that one champion overpowered(but nerfing the item will underpower other champions). I hope this is understandable..
: Live/Play debut and Q&A
Is there any plans to have champions only be able to buy certain items(To prevent picking of items that does not benefit your champion)? For example, having only access to the AD items as Zed(So no AP stacking XD). Notably everyone needs access to some tankiness. Maybe role specific defense items?
: After reading this pretty deep article on Lol's growth, I found myself taking a trip down memory lane and remembered all the good times I've had...so after reminiscing hard...I stupidly scrolled down to the comment section....only to find whiners that want URF back, whiners that can't appreciate the good riot has done...literally, in every article there has to be a scrub that screams about bringing urf back and more scrubs that agree with him/her...why can't y'all just accept that URF isn't coming and stop being annoying brats. It gives an image of an eternally dissatisfied community that, at this moment, with this article leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Feel free to downvote me to death...{{summoner:11}}
In all honesty, You're rant is just as meaningless as the portrayal you have on people commenting about Urf. If something is asked for a lot, as a company adhering to the client, they will eventually give it to us. They constantly let us know that we matter, so if we all ask for Urf, what do you think will happen? Guess they will just ignore us, right? Please refrain from your rant.
: A Long Way from Alpha: Letter from the Co-Founders

Cadkaw

Level 78 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion