: Didn't you hear about how they had stripped multiple features that were standard in older games for models that weren't upgraded?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8Ofd5A2O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T01:17:46.496+0000) > > Didn't you hear about how they had stripped multiple features that were standard in older games for models that weren't upgraded? what do you mean? what was stripped from the game? seemed like xand y and alpha and omega were perfect.... what happened?
: Paying for Nintendo online play is not something unique to Pokemon.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8Ofd5A2O,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-12T01:19:06.756+0000) > > Paying for Nintendo online play is not something unique to Pokemon. doesnt matter Pokemon on 3ds and ds was free to always trade with your friends from around the world and the service wasn't even bad due to it being mostly p2p.
Rioter Comments
: Call to Action: RIot/Boards Petition
I support it. First!{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Rioter Comments
: are you that butthurt?
I told you it was against the rules man. Stating that is against the elo shame rule. Just saying and I am not butthurt about it. Just using the system it is now my tool.
Rioter Comments
Cloud273 (NA)
: If you think cheating's bad in LOL, you should see Fortnite...
sorry but if they were cheating then why arent people suing for fraud
: http://www.cinelinx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/k2_items_cache_c69b63accdf2a810200dd7f0960c6670_XL.jpg https://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/mystic_knights_header.png?itok=cwP1Ku0e
> [{quoted}](name=Slack King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GpH0qYeX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-04T20:45:30.989+0000) > > http://www.cinelinx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/k2_items_cache_c69b63accdf2a810200dd7f0960c6670_XL.jpg > https://cdn2us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/mystic_knights_header.png?itok=cwP1Ku0e I remember them remember this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBQ0HcTwVRQ
Rioter Comments
: no worries guys,riot will add rgm when school comes
yea I gotta quit league for the fall semester so i can focus on my programming classes ugh...
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3JK0vnYf,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T13:38:21.524+0000) Ah, I see. You're trolling me because you don't want to have this conversation because you think its stupid. Very well. Don't want to have an intelligent discussion? Don't reply, cause you're wasting our time.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3JK0vnYf,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T13:44:17.635+0000) > > Ah, I see. You're trolling me because you don't want to have this conversation because you think its stupid. Very well. Don't want to have an intelligent discussion? Don't reply, cause you're wasting our time. there is more than one you in there? but seriously darkin are objects and I dont care how they "self identify" they are objects so I will call them things.
: Enable Zed to Jungle
zed doesnt need a 3.31 percent attackspeed increase.... lemme show you jungle zed my son it is quite possible. As long as his abilities hit then he is great and doing fine. Also lemme show you my zed jungle how to til level 6. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3114006838/41998275?tab=overview it really isnt hard as long as you take the staff and not the hunters blade thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgEatbGZ21A
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3JK0vnYf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T13:11:05.036+0000) They're not "sexless objects", though. The Darkin were Ascended, and before that, they were human. They were already biologically male and female long before they became Ascended/Darkin, and likely kept their preferences for what sex/gender want to present themselves as afterwards.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3JK0vnYf,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T13:29:34.205+0000) > > They're not "sexless objects", though. The Darkin were Ascended, and before that, they were human. They were already biologically male and female long before they became Ascended/Darkin, and likely kept their preferences for what sex/gender want to present themselves as afterwards. I disagree Varus is a bow and Saiyans dont exist in this universe
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3JK0vnYf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-04T12:09:09.134+0000) Because Varus specifically states that he's looking for his _sister_, thus female pronouns.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3JK0vnYf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T12:15:01.936+0000) > > Because Varus specifically states that he's looking for his _sister_, thus female pronouns. This phenomenon of imposing masculinity or femininity on sexless objects and abstract concepts is used for poetic effect in order to personify objects or show strong emotional involvement with them, especially when calling an object it seems too cold. Since English lacks grammatical gender, English speakers are given creative licence to personify objects as whichever gender they choose. The following are some examples of metaphorical gender in English usage:
Rodsquad (EUW)
: The other Darkin
why does it have to be female and Darkins are its as far as im concerned.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=diy0Hx5I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-04T00:52:18.920+0000) > > because physical goods vs virtual goods. > i can sell a trading card on ebay, maybe not today but certainly in 30 years time when the rarity is through the roof. > the virtual goods only last as long as the game lasts. And trading cards are only "good" for anything while the game remains popular. I have pokemon cards sitting in my closet from years ago. Nobody plays that TCG anymore, at least not to where I could get any money back for them that would near recoup what I spent.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=diy0Hx5I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-04T00:54:41.405+0000) > > And trading cards are only "good" for anything while the game remains popular. I have pokemon cards sitting in my closet from years ago. Nobody plays that TCG anymore, at least not to where I could get any money back for them that would near recoup what I spent. are you kidding? It's Charizard. Yes, the Pokemon dragon that millions of kids were chasing back in the day. A 1999 Pokemon 1st Edition Charizard Holo graded BGS 10 sold for $55,650 on eBay.Aug 28, 2017
: Why NA LCS is boring as shit, only TSM and TL games are fun to watch.
: Your removing TT???
: Who said league was coming to mobile? You alonr cant decide what a games rating should be, the average person finds Gundam Battle Gunpla to be a 3.9 star game
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QNmHetfL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-03T16:15:05.887+0000) > > Who said league was coming to mobile? > > You alonr cant decide what a games rating should be, the average person finds Gundam Battle Gunpla to be a 3.9 star game true but how can it be a 3.9 star game when you look at the other ratings on it.
Rioter Comments
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Rsii8dq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-03T12:35:53.008+0000) > > isn't one of the things about Pantheon is that his helmet is passed on? Kayle was supposed to be faceless and Pantheon needs to stay faceless. The lore change makes it so he can take his helmet off, but I don't think it should be a toggle. He has a line that says something like "I wear a helmet because I am a soldier." He isn't like Kayle who wants to ascend humanity, yet loses the helmet as she gets stronger. Panth wears the helmet because that's his uniform.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5Rsii8dq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-03T15:11:30.170+0000) > > The lore change makes it so he can take his helmet off, but I don't think it should be a toggle. He has a line that says something like "I wear a helmet because I am a soldier." > > He isn't like Kayle who wants to ascend humanity, yet loses the helmet as she gets stronger. Panth wears the helmet because that's his uniform. lol what if he is Helmet Bro's final form.
Zac x Me (NA)
: So I just started eating food with my mouth
can I post the southpark episode im thinking of? @mods? it is kinda gross where the people eat food with their butt and poop out their mouth and it is some kinda health fad.
: High bronze and low gold in a mid-silver game? Seems fine to me. Also, it's op.gg. You need to manually refresh their profiles to see their actual ranks, because the site is shit-tier and was made using code from 1980
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=62y04bdA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-03T13:00:13.305+0000) > > High bronze and low gold in a mid-silver game? Seems fine to me. > > Also, it's op.gg. You need to manually refresh their profiles to see their actual ranks, because the site is shit-tier and was made using code from 1980 Lol Mobalytics all da wae bb also Mobalytics has a computer app that doesnt use much processing power too.
CLG ear (NA)
: Ninja got paid 50 million to stream on Microsoft's Mixer
are you kidding me dude? How many employees at microsoft didn't get a raise this year? why not offer financial incentives for us to go to mixer and stream? why not say all xbox games are free when you stream xx amount of times on Mixer a month? that would destroy twitch, and Sony and it wouldn't even cost 50 mil.
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqmxahW1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T12:32:23.747+0000) > > no actually I play Yi... > https://lol.mobalytics.gg/summoner/na/calamitosuscini?season=13 > 166 games 63% winrate.... However, he keeps getting banned so I have to play someone like Shyvana and I want to play Yi not Shyvana.... Even though Shyvana is pretty strong right now I like to play Yi and I main Yi so let me play him. LOL I respect that. I want to play Kat but I keep getting autofilled to Jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqmxahW1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T12:39:38.101+0000) > > I respect that. I want to play Kat but I keep getting autofilled to Jungle. kat jungle isn't that bad just start {{item:1041}} once you get to level three you should be able to clear raptors and other multi camps quickly. just try it out in practice mode first. (she is an assassin after all) I mean I can Zed Jungle (sort of) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgEatbGZ21A
: Rework Pantheon: Helmet off
isn't one of the things about Pantheon is that his helmet is passed on? Kayle was supposed to be faceless and Pantheon needs to stay faceless.
: Do you play Yasuo?
> [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqmxahW1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-03T12:16:49.649+0000) > > Do you play Yasuo? no actually I play Yi... https://lol.mobalytics.gg/summoner/na/calamitosuscini?season=13 166 games 63% winrate.... However, he keeps getting banned so I have to play someone like Shyvana and I want to play Yi not Shyvana.... Even though Shyvana is pretty strong right now I like to play Yi and I main Yi so let me play him. LOL
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Hussan Xin Zhao would destroy German Tanks 🙃
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrNZbZlp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-03T08:38:37.180+0000) > > Hussan Xin Zhao would destroy German Tanks 🙃 Hussan chop? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxwZEXv6J8A
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: yea when that was a thing they were still to young for me soo that is how old i am my dream girl was topanga (danielle fisher ) from boy meets world
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TAjLQ6eh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-02T01:42:16.974+0000) > > yea when that was a thing they were still to young for me soo that is how old i am > > my dream girl was topanga (danielle fisher ) from boy meets world lol she is way older than me but https://townsquare.media/site/341/files/2013/03/Jennifer-Connelly-Gareth-Cattermole-Getty-Images.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75
Rioter Comments
: 💬 C&C Discord -- [Information & Verification]
CLG ear (NA)
: If you were going out on a date with Kai'Sa, where would you go and what would you talk about?
I like to just lay in the grass so an open field somewhere in the middle of the night. I'd ask what she means when she talks about all of the people being "hers". that quote makes her sound very ummmm possessive.
: "It lets us keep our focus on our larger gamemode"
MHDD (EUNE)
: Can I get banned for this?
naw just submit a ticket and they can look into it for you just in case ya know.
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=paV7kZBn,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-01T13:17:04.140+0000) > > I was an Aatrox main until rework A main before or after Conqueror broke him?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=paV7kZBn,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T14:23:24.608+0000) > > A main before or after Conqueror broke him? I liked lethal tempo personally but when the old runes were still about. ya know?
Cloud273 (NA)
: "We're sad to see a longtime part of the game disappear..."
it's a manipulative tactic utilized by customer service as a fake attempt at empathy toward someone who may have only played tt
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Neither... dota suck
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GufN7EOd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-01T10:34:51.043+0000) > > Neither... dota suck upvoted dota2 sucks I miss dota on the wc3 game
: > [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=paV7kZBn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-01T12:53:02.087+0000) > > Just in, I got a match in 13 minutes. I'll admit, that's a tad shorter than I expected, but still disappointingly long. People like to conveniently forget how unpopular things were before they were reworked, even compared to things with similar lack of attention. The exact same thing happened with Aatrox.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=paV7kZBn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T12:59:13.223+0000) > > People like to conveniently forget how unpopular things were before they were reworked, even compared to things with similar lack of attention. The exact same thing happened with Aatrox. I was an Aatrox main until rework
: > [{quoted}](name=OKIDJ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EJTvZV1o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-01T09:05:56.453+0000) > > The future is Chinese. **Tencent intensifies**. Except Tencent isn't doing anything? It's Riots work, Tencent is there just to collect shekels.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EJTvZV1o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-01T09:30:41.267+0000) > > Except Tencent isn't doing anything? It's Riots work, Tencent is there just to collect shekels. In a world of Jan Michael Vincents
Rasku (EUW)
: American eSports University
No thanks I dont like self promotion.
: just met a xerath scripter
link the game and record game plox
Dynikus (NA)
: there was never an NA west server the NA server used to be located on the west cost, which gave people on the east coast horrendous, basically unplayable ping. Having the server in chicago is a lot more centralized location, and gives basically everyone in north america playable ping. There also aren't enough people on NA (it's actually not that big of a server) to split it into 2 regions.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bKEZvbt0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:33:46.152+0000) > > there was never an NA west server > the NA server used to be located on the west cost, which gave people on the east coast horrendous, basically unplayable ping. Having the server in chicago is a lot more centralized location, and gives basically everyone in north america playable ping. > There also aren't enough people on NA (it's actually not that big of a server) to split it into 2 regions. I dont think Rito wants to put all their eggs in one basket IE I dont think they want their servers falling into the ocean when California has that final Earthquake that people are not that scared of because it hasnt happened yet.
: NA West Server BACK #WESTLIVESMATTER
Rioter Comments
: Being permanently revealed by ziggs ulti
it happened to me too in a regular ranked game I was scared the entire game lol
Rioter Comments
: Can you judge a player form their Champ skin?
skin doesnt make the man try mastery points
Show more

Calamitosus Cini

Level 159 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion