: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r9d8ckLz,comment-id=0002000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-27T09:56:14.280+0000) > > that's irellevant, i've seen people ending 0-23 in bronze and not getting banned, > and i didn't get banned for any of those games, i got banned for this nunu game. "all these other times I've inted don't count" There's two way to get permabanned - one is to exhibit absolutely egregious behavior in one game. The other is to exhibit a pattern of misbehavior. https://i.imgur.com/2oMnJzL.jpg You clearly tanked your MMR to get into Iron. You want to know what the great thing about normal games is? On new accounts like yours that are freshly leveled, you can look at them to figure out a rough estimate of your actual ranking https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3103382194/211851381?tab=overview Most of your team is plat The enemy team ranges from gold to diamond You didn't feed your ass off Yet somehow you're feeding hard against super low elo players while simultaneously getting super fed. You got permabanned for artificially manipulating your MMR. Go ahead and keep on lying - you know you were inting.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r9d8ckLz,comment-id=00020000000200000001,timestamp=2019-09-28T02:04:32.347+0000) > > "all these other times I've inted don't count" > > There's two way to get permabanned - one is to exhibit absolutely egregious behavior in one game. > > The other is to exhibit a pattern of misbehavior. > > https://i.imgur.com/2oMnJzL.jpg > > You clearly tanked your MMR to get into Iron. > > You want to know what the great thing about normal games is? > > On new accounts like yours that are freshly leveled, you can look at them to figure out a rough estimate of your actual ranking > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3103382194/211851381?tab=overview > > Most of your team is plat > > The enemy team ranges from gold to diamond > > You didn't feed your ass off > > Yet somehow you're feeding hard against super low elo players while simultaneously getting super fed. > > You got permabanned for artificially manipulating your MMR. Go ahead and keep on lying - you know you were inting. How am i feeding hard anywhere? Yes i died a lot few games but that's it. Look at this game, i had a good score and still lost: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3144578432/211851381?tab=overview
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r9d8ckLz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-25T15:50:54.195+0000) > > well if you look at history you can clearly see that i have 2 defeats in last 7 games. they banned me for that one game. 1 with Nunu and another one with AP udyr where i had most gold, most cs and the best score in my team 0/13/2 warwick game 0/0/0 nunu game that you clearly afked in 0/5/2 sivir game with a troll build And thats just the tip of the iceberg; you have many more games in your match history where its clear you were trying to lose. Trolling your way to low elo is exetremely forbidden. You got permabanned for this. It only happened that the game you highlighted was your latest trolling attempt.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r9d8ckLz,comment-id=000200000002,timestamp=2019-09-25T20:25:21.350+0000) > > 0/13/2 warwick game > > 0/0/0 nunu game that you clearly afked in > > 0/5/2 sivir game with a troll build > > And thats just the tip of the iceberg; you have many more games in your match history where its clear you were trying to lose. > > Trolling your way to low elo is exetremely forbidden. You got permabanned for this. It only happened that the game you highlighted was your latest trolling attempt. that's irellevant, i've seen people ending 0-23 in bronze and not getting banned, and i didn't get banned for any of those games, i got banned for this nunu game.
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r9d8ckLz,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-25T15:50:54.195+0000) > > well if you look at history you can clearly see that i have 2 defeats in last 7 games. they banned me for that one game. 1 with Nunu and another one with AP udyr where i had most gold, most cs and the best score in my team Or... *or* you built up a history of red flags on your account and finally reached a tipping point? In general, Riot doesn't ban for one game unless it's a zero tolerance incident.
> [{quoted}](name=Ice Weasel X,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r9d8ckLz,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T19:05:18.949+0000) > > Or... *or* you built up a history of red flags on your account and finally reached a tipping point? In general, Riot doesn't ban for one game unless it's a zero tolerance incident. in ban reason it points out only that one game. so i simply got banned for that one game. + funny thing i haven't played league for like 7 days, i wanted to play 1 game to win and BOOM, banned. i can send you screenshot if you don't me believe that i got banned for that 1 game.
: but how do you not take smite as the jungler when it literally autopicks smite for you?
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r9d8ckLz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-24T19:37:24.035+0000) > > but how do you not take smite as the jungler when it literally autopicks smite for you? new strat.
: ...Well yeah, your entire match history is you inting and trolling your team on Nunu to get into low Iron, then stomping with regular champions, builds, summoners, etc. I'm only surprised it took that long for you to be banned for such things as going Nunu jungle without smite, walking into a lane and never touching jungle, stealing farm for 4 minutes, and then turbo inting 4 kills before afk'ing.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r9d8ckLz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-24T19:56:20.652+0000) > > ...Well yeah, your entire match history is you inting and trolling your team on Nunu to get into low Iron, then stomping with regular champions, builds, summoners, etc. > > I'm only surprised it took that long for you to be banned for such things as going Nunu jungle without smite, walking into a lane and never touching jungle, stealing farm for 4 minutes, and then turbo inting 4 kills before afk'ing. well if you look at history you can clearly see that i have 2 defeats in last 7 games. they banned me for that one game. 1 with Nunu and another one with AP udyr where i had most gold, most cs and the best score in my team
Rioter Comments
: Taking a break from league til it's fun again
> [{quoted}](name=Muting All F You,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Afzwbca6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-24T18:16:31.166+0000) > > If any of you need a break from league like i do with the headache and stressful comps in games, please message me, i found a game i like and i'd like to play with a friend. > > League for me has went far FAR downhill, i used to get rewards, i'd get paired up with great teammates against great opponents, there weren't 5 broken champs that got played every game and dodged if not played, now all i get is toxic players holding me back threatening to report me because i asked if they want to dragon, honor locked because apparently i'm toxic somehow, no skins, no rewards, ranked going down, it's just become a struggle. > > so now i'm playing "Minions and Monsters" on Steam. Message me if you like the game and want someone to play with i'll check back in a few days. > > See ya there. League went to shit in season 4, u're kinda late lol and all games are stressful, if you don't wanna play stressful game go play some singleplayer or minecraft
: Early Surrender Vote shouldn't have to be unanimous!
> [{quoted}](name=BrotherCash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TueOkuPM,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-12T12:10:14.616+0000) > > Many times my team will want to early surrender because there is one feeding TROLL who is legit just running down mid lane and dying. Forcing the 15 minute surrender vote to be unanimous simply means that troll can hold the entire team hostage for 5 more minutes, extremely annoying! Usually the "troll" that you're talking about is the one who WANTS to surrender. When i'm "trolling" i'm usually the one who call for the surrender vote and my team accuses me that i was the one who voted "no" and they're too stupid to see that i was the one who called the surrender vote. lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNUec4mL,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T16:06:35.545+0000) > > But where exactly? I don't see it. His match history. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/211851381 Every game is either him stomping with normal runes + masteries + items vs Iron players, or intentionally feeding with mobi boots, random summoners, and random items. He is quite obviously a smurf who inted 100+ games to get into Iron so he could stomp Iron players.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNUec4mL,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-10T21:26:04.937+0000) > > His match history. > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/211851381 > > Every game is either him stomping with normal runes + masteries + items vs Iron players, or intentionally feeding with mobi boots, random summoners, and random items. He is quite obviously a smurf who inted 100+ games to get into Iron so he could stomp Iron players. and where exactly do you see "inting"?
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNUec4mL,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T16:06:35.545+0000) > > But where exactly? I don't see it. There's no point interacting with trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=Zheng Jiang,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNUec4mL,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T17:32:10.332+0000) > > There's no point interacting with trolls. I can ask you the same question, where are those 100 games that i inted?
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Smurf... Real Low Elo cant play Akali properly.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cNUec4mL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-10T11:02:00.882+0000) > > Smurf... Real Low Elo cant play Akali properly. what do you mean? she's always been low elo stomper since her release. ofc that low elo can play her properly.
Rioter Comments
: people who ints, trolls never get ban. people
> [{quoted}](name=20 percent sugar,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Avopp2h7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-09T02:21:05.162+0000) > > i get trolls, inters in team i try so hard so carry. they never get ban. but i get ban because i talk too harsh lmao. the point is i only talk back when people toxic me. this happens many times already. good job riot keeping good players away from your game. even the support tickets cant request a human to answer my questions. i am never going to spend any money on the company again. i really hope riot get shut down so no one get mental damage from this company. good luck riot. i have enough. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3035077523/233720364?tab=overview 30:0 in 20 minutes. Your team doesn't matter bro.
Raw (NA)
: You mean into your "GP" right?
> [{quoted}](name=Raw,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jup5Qo09,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-09T02:17:18.391+0000) > > You mean into your "GP" right? ?
: Hes useless after his R combo though...like to the point where he can only hit you with his q.. But I am annoyed that ap malphite is much better than tank malphite, same with amumu...
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jocpXJcl,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-09T02:16:44.308+0000) > > Hes useless after his R combo though...like to the point where he can only hit you with his q.. > > But I am annoyed that ap malphite is much better than tank malphite, same with amumu... shen, malp and amumu were perma banned in s2 and s3 for a reason. also ap amumu scallings are just too OP, champ can literally solo baron faster than master yi.
: I think everyone can agree that mages are perfectly okay against assassins, worst case scenario is you just waveclear.. I only have issues playing against an assassin as a tank....Its hard to out run them or lock them down with slows.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mLbAjEof,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-09T02:18:57.954+0000) > > I think everyone can agree that mages are perfectly okay against assassins, worst case scenario is you just waveclear.. > > I only have issues playing against an assassin as a tank.... don't play tanks, play renekton or smh like that and just 1v5
: How to lane as Lux against Zed and win
lux can beat any assassin because she has shield. even fizz, if lux can Q fizz's Q she can easily beat him in lane and she'll win every single trade pre6. also lux barrier and W are impossible for assassins to go all in without poking her. but don't pick lux into my vayne because this might happen to you: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3145399175/211851381?tab=overview
BluWise (NA)
: Nerf Fizz
Fizz isn't even good, there are much stronger assassins with better wave clear and no resources like kat, zed, akali ofc that in low elo fizz works because people there have no idea how to play against fizz, even fatefalls gave up on fizz and switched to rumble to reach masters, with fizz it was even hard for him to climb through diamond and he's one of the best fizz players i've ever seen
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uwAr2kke,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-08T11:55:08.646+0000) > > 18 kills in 17 minutes. 108 cs ahead of ekko, 6 levels ahead > just "1 good game" lol lul imagine trying to flex that you got fed on a braindead juggernaut against a melee assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=deep space waifu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uwAr2kke,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-08T12:05:22.109+0000) > > lul imagine trying to flex that you got fed on a braindead juggernaut against a melee assassin. eeko is OP champion, too much heals, cc, mobility and damage and too tanky for an assasssin
Xphineas (NA)
: Oh man, yet another "dont pick blank into blank". One good game against one character doesnt instantly mean "hey, dont play this character". Cool, you got fed as a busted ass champion, doesnt mean that you "shouldnt pick ekko into him".
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uwAr2kke,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-08T01:57:42.694+0000) > > Oh man, yet another "dont pick blank into blank". One good game against one character doesnt instantly mean "hey, dont play this character". Cool, you got fed as a busted ass champion, doesnt mean that you "shouldnt pick ekko into him". 18 kills in 17 minutes. 108 cs ahead of ekko, 6 levels ahead just "1 good game" lol
Rioter Comments
: hmm but he didnt he still has 47% win rate with teemo AS I SAID ON THE TITLE
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pUAPW3vN,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-07T12:40:40.043+0000) > > hmm but he didnt he still has 47% win rate with teemo AS I SAID ON THE TITLE on his main, but look at his smurf where he plays teemo supp only: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=2weekvacabish 56% win rate.
: nubrac got to d4 (FROM GRANDMASTER) with 49% win rate and 47% win rate on teemo.
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pUAPW3vN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-07T09:25:40.595+0000) > > his strat dosent work and is not healthy for the game. he should not play this game if he wants to do this strat. please do something riot. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=2weekvacabish 56% win rate 222W 178L Teemo support only. btw he was never grandmaster, only low masters where he got demoted from after he got banned.
ΙreIia (EUNE)
: Yea , they reduced his q cd by 2 seconds to "deal with ranged bullies" and turns out that now he beats everyone because he can max his e second now that he has a low cooldown engage , but hey at least ranged bullies don't bully him anymore , along with everyone else , what could go wrong when you buff a scaling champion's early game {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=ΙreIia,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EWtrwFEF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T12:42:11.565+0000) > > Yea , they reduced his q cd by 2 seconds to "deal with ranged bullies" and turns out that now he beats everyone because he can max his e second now that he has a low cooldown engage , but hey at least ranged bullies don't bully him anymore , along with everyone else , what could go wrong when you buff a scaling champion's early game {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} wasn't his Q already too low? Now he can beat even ranged champs? lol thank god that i'm not tryharding this game anymore.
Zullar (NA)
: Bronze vs. GRANDMASTER: Matchmaking...
> [{quoted}](name=Zullar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iXtZIh53,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-07T05:47:24.758+0000) > > So we queued as a group. We are Bronze, Silver, and Gold. > > The other team had a **Diamond **and a **GRANDMASTER**. > > Needless to say the Grandmaster got 2 pentas and went 24 and 2. > > What is this matchmaking?! Play ranked. There you'll get your own skill level. Normal games are good way for low elo players to practice vs higher elo players if they have good mmr.
Astronomy (EUNE)
: How can I lower my normal game MMR?
Lose as much games as possible. Pick Nunu and steal all the shit from your jungler, you won't get banned cause you're not feeding or if you're jungler don't go jungle, instead go to some lane and just steal xp and cs and run if enemy jungler comes and let your teammate die. Games like this will end up in 15 mins, especially if your mmr is above gold it may end even earlier.
: So you're telling me that people should just be able to simply say no to any matchup or teamcomps? Get a lane matchup they dont like? Dodge Get a teammate playing yasuo? Dodge Champion gets banned? Dodge It would make the entire draft pick useless
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5cJgNNEO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-07T11:59:08.290+0000) > > So you're telling me that people should just be able to simply say no to any matchup or teamcomps? > > Get a lane matchup they dont like? Dodge > > Get a teammate playing yasuo? Dodge > > Champion gets banned? Dodge > > It would make the entire draft pick useless How would that make draft pick useless? We should be able to dodge those kind of matches to not waste our time.
ΙreIia (EUNE)
: Just A Quick Rant About The Game Really..
Jax got buffed? I've been perma banning that champ for years and never stopped lol
: League of legends
> [{quoted}](name=Penguikingwon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZjlTViYE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-07T05:10:26.426+0000) > > Is this game dying, some say yes, some say no but all I've seeing is Disappointment with the things riot has been doing (Eternals, tft, removal of certain champion abilities, buffs on champs that don't need it, nerfs on champions that don't need it, and removal of the gamemode events.) It's not dying because there are always new kids and streamers and elo boosters that are making a lot of money, also new kids are buying skins etc. But older players that were around since s1-s3 mostly quit.
Xphineas (NA)
: So then what.. every time you have a decent game you decide to brag on the boards? This is the third time ive seen you post something to the extent of "Dont pick *blank* into *blank*".
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xy8vpnwo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-05T03:47:06.382+0000) > > So then what.. every time you have a decent game you decide to brag on the boards? This is the third time ive seen you post something to the extent of "Dont pick *blank* into *blank*". But i was 132 cs ahead of Garen and i had 26 kills in 23 minutes. That's not just a decent game, that's stomping and ultimate proof that you should not pick garen into yasuo
Rioter Comments
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7AzygfAY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:19:43.294+0000) > > i wouldn't call someone climbing from p2 to d2 in 1 month being hardstuck > > this looks like a bought account that got boosted by a yasuo player and now is played on by a mordekaiser player I would say it's just a smurf. Usually boosted accounts had an elo acquired from previous seasons. Maybe he is a yasuo main who climbed with it and tries to learn other champions?
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7AzygfAY,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-03T17:55:40.885+0000) > > I would say it's just a smurf. Usually boosted accounts had an elo acquired from previous seasons. Maybe he is a yasuo main who climbed with it and tries to learn other champions? maybe he doesn't main any champ, maybe he plays certain champ then he gets bored and plays another champ?
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ag6sfLJR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:23:26.177+0000) > > You want version of Ahri like in 5.2 ? No thanks, she's fine now. Season 4 is best
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ag6sfLJR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:42:46.064+0000) > > Season 4 is best Nope, Ahri is stronger now than in s4 but in 5.2 it was stronger than both cause she got movement speed buff on Q.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7AzygfAY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:22:22.027+0000) > > Maybe he just got bored of yasuo and switched to morde? Morde is a slow imobile low apm low outplay potential high counter play potential champion Yasuo is a fast hyper mobile high apm high outplay low counter play potential champion do you think this 180* shift in playstyle is reasonable? to me it looks like a d1-grandmaster modekaiser main that bought the account
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7AzygfAY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:29:44.151+0000) > > Morde is a slow imobile low apm low outplay potential high counter play potential champion > Yasuo is a fast hyper mobile high apm high outplay low counter play potential champion > > do you think this 180* shift in playstyle is reasonable? > > to me it looks like a d1-grandmaster modekaiser main that bought the account why would grandmaster morde main bought plat 2 acc? also if you look at match history u can clearly see that he played yasuo this week.
Rioter Comments
Ahris (NA)
: Ahri feels extremely awful to play and have on team
You want version of Ahri like in 5.2 ? No thanks, she's fine now.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: i wouldn't call someone climbing from p2 to d2 in 1 month being hardstuck this looks like a bought account that got boosted by a yasuo player and now is played on by a mordekaiser player
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7AzygfAY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:19:43.294+0000) > > i wouldn't call someone climbing from p2 to d2 in 1 month being hardstuck > > this looks like a bought account that got boosted by a yasuo player and now is played on by a mordekaiser player Maybe he just got bored of yasuo and switched to morde?
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: It could, sure. But it required proper timing and can be outplayed by staggering your burst.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tlr3Ak23,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-03T13:42:58.758+0000) > > It could, sure. But it required proper timing and can be outplayed by staggering your burst. dude you don't need brain to press E when u get ulted by zed or fizz, he could literally block your whole combo with his E
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: so IRON game where u got your first kill from the enemy jungler, with double buffs and FB your snowballed, also its an IRON game.
> [{quoted}](name=1wolfpack,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zcLbPuTd,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-30T15:26:54.346+0000) > > so IRON game where u got your first kill from the enemy jungler, with double buffs and FB your snowballed, also its an IRON game. First Blood: 1:28 Did you know that buffs spawn at 1:30 ?
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeAxel123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jWssBN2h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T14:13:08.929+0000) > > Nowadays people get their lane in 90% cases but still bitch about something, and that's autofill. > Also you can hover your champ to not get banned, in old system u had to ask first pick to not ban your champ and then he would just took your lane LOL. I'm not at my home computer to give exact numbers, but my autofill percentage is around 55% after ~270 separate champion selects since I started keeping track. As for the old draft system vs. the current draft system, there are more than those two options. While I'll certainly agree the current system is better, that doesn't mean it shouldn't be changed to be made even better.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jWssBN2h,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T14:16:08.851+0000) > > I'm not at my home computer to give exact numbers, but my autofill percentage is around 55% after ~270 separate champion selects since I started keeping track. > > As for the old draft system vs. the current draft system, there are more than those two options. While I'll certainly agree the current system is better, that doesn't mean it shouldn't be changed to be made even better. As a top lane main i get my lane in 95% cases with the new system (i queue for top/mid). I get to play my champ in 90% cases. With the old system: i would get my lane in 40% cases i would get to play my champ in 20% cases So long live the new champ select. Long live autofill that reduces the queue waiting time!
Rioter Comments
: I agree, lets go back to the old system, first pick gets to choose the lane they play first and so on and so forth, with only 3 bans on each team all chosen by the first pick. GOOD TIMES!
> [{quoted}](name=1wolfpack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jWssBN2h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-30T13:46:57.158+0000) > > I agree, lets go back to the old system, first pick gets to choose the lane they play first and so on and so forth, with only 3 bans on each team all chosen by the first pick. GOOD TIMES! Nowadays people get their lane in 90% cases but still bitch about something, and that's autofill. Also you can hover your champ to not get banned, in old system u had to ask first pick to not ban your champ and then he would just took your lane LOL.
Tebra25 (EUNE)
: Why I have bad team every damn game?
also when i play in low i get pretty bad teams but i just 1v9 there u go: [https://i.imgur.com/nFWvImv.png](https://i.imgur.com/nFWvImv.png) my team didn't really mean much in this game
Tebra25 (EUNE)
: Why I have bad team every damn game?
How the fuck you lost to a Nasus that took Grasp and didn't even take ghost summ spell and built full damage, LOL
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sona Ping,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xE13VA0E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-28T08:13:54.911+0000) > > People like to communicate. This isn't just communication though, this is just whining.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xE13VA0E,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T09:00:26.815+0000) > > This isn't just communication though, this is just whining. i don't know where to respond cause the topic got deleted. u can't kill shen when YOU are 2 levels ahead of him.
: This is what LoL feels like this year....
It was better with the old champ select. Pick order and gtfo. Nowadays you get banned for playing roaming teemo because riot is forcing you to follow the meta with this champ select.
Show more

CallMeAxel123

Level 39 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion