: I've won to many games in which 3 of my teammates wanted to surrender to let you ruin my games by surrendering before we can win. https://i.imgur.com/WGnsR18.png
Yeah if your team wanted to surrender with a vlad veigar vayne comp...they needs to find a new game lol. You're going to eventually win by existing.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > Except, that there is nothing wrong with AFKing in such situations. You aren't putting anyone behind nor does it negatively impact the game because the game is already done for. This mentality is the biggest problem with our community. _The game is not over until a Nexus explodes._ Does it suck to deal with some situations? Of course, I'm not a robot, there are plenty of games that I want to leave because my teammates are children or intentionally feeding. **But** when you accept the queue, you're agreeing to play the game out until it's _officially_ over, not because you're having a bad experience or a teammate makes a mistake. You don't get to pick and choose when to leave because the game isn't going your way, that's not how things work. >The surrender vote is made so you can actually give up when the game seems unwinnable. Yeah, and when the overwhelming majority of your team can't get the vote to pass, _you keep playing the game until it's officially over._ No player has the power or the right to single-handedly decide the outcome of a game against the wishes of 3-4 other people. >The case OP described doesn't happen in 90% of the games but it doesn't mean other games aren't as tilting. Losing the game because your jungler fail smited baron will tilt a lot of people pretty hard too. > The whole "no matter what, don't leave your game" thing is doomed wrong because the rules say so. Morally, there is really nothing left to do in such a game anymore and I NEVER leave a game. No matter how bad a game was, I have never left it. But I actually do understand the OP instead of playing the fake good guy. I have been hold hostage enough in my games, to the point that I raged and got myself a chat restriction. I wish I would have just left the game instead. Nobody is saying that the game can't be tilting, we're saying that AFKing isn't the right option. Morally speaking, you shouldn't AFK because you're doing a disservice to yourself, Riot Games, the League community, the allies _and_ the enemies on your team. Nobody is saying you have to put on a show and continue to be openly optimistic, frankly I think that's a stupid thing to do. If you're tilted, forcing yourself into a false state of mind can do more harm than good. _However_, you should be able to focus on the win conditions of a game and stay constructive rather than giving up at the drop of a hat.
And as a fellow player, I really don't care that he would AFK. I personally don't because I ain't trying to get banned, but if the game is over I don't care if they AFK. Speaking from a teammates position. Hell, it is actually nice because the game ends faster.
: NA Ladies and Gentleman
it's almost as if people aren't using norms to try stuff they've never played or anything. As long as they aren't doing it in ranked (which does happen and that's actually the problem), it's not a big deal. Most people don't play norms to simply win, but to practice stuff.
: Team RimeBind is Creating a mid elo competitive team.
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=mEj1xnKk,discussion-id=2ot4Ldup,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-08T04:46:43.586+0000) > > Ign: callmethesheriff > Age- 27 > Primary Role- top > Secondary Role- any > Elo(last season this season, in flex and solo/duo): silver 1 and climbing bby > Tactical Role (Drafter, Shotcaller, etc)- shotcaller > Reason of joining the team- be apart of a team to grow with and develop > What you can supply in this team that others can't- cs and no deaths > Main picks- garen, nasus, fid > Strengths- cs, not dying > Weaknesses- map awareness > Your Op.GG: callmethesheriff U need to open ur pool up more bud to at least 5
Fair enough. I can also play Mundo, Cho, Darius, Ryze, and Tryn...though not as effectively. I try to play like 3 or so champs in each role to try and get as good with them as I can rather than playing many. All good if not a fit :)
Rioter Comments
Craydor (NA)
: LF Silver top lane
Ign: callmethesheriff Age- 27 Primary Role- top Secondary Role- any Elo(last season this season, in flex and solo/duo): silver 1 and climbing bby Tactical Role (Drafter, Shotcaller, etc)- shotcaller Reason of joining the team- be apart of a team to grow with and develop What you can supply in this team that others can't- cs and no deaths Main picks- garen, nasus, fid Strengths- cs, not dying Weaknesses- map awareness Your Op.GG: callmethesheriff
: PSA for Fizz players
PSA to Fizz players: Nobody likes you.
: The new apple monitor stand will kill league of legends
: What noob mistakes did you make starting out?
: Kys means K*ill Your self apparently
"i just typed 3 random letters that meant nothing to me randomly without knowing the meaning of it and it randomly happened to be a bad thing i had no idea" I'll take things that never happened for $500, Alex.
: Unfortunetly that’s the game we play now. Any lead is gg. Any lead. You got 1 extra minion of xp. Congrats. Now you hit level 2 first and get a free kill or zone them for an entire level up. You got one kill? Congrats. Now you get to snowball beyond belief because one kill isn’t just 300 gold. It 300 gold + xp + 320 from turret plates +minion gold advantage.
Because in the majority of elos, that's not true. Instead, it's 1 kill? Well now they are going to continue to try and dive you 1v1 and die 4 more times instead of playing safe.
: Just had a 4 man surrender at 20 minutes, over a 1 kill lead on the enemy team.
Yeah, but is that 1 kill lead all on 1 champ and the other ones feeding? Because then it's pretty over lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPTcBMWc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-20T12:26:57.136+0000) > > You're right and in 80% of the games I play no one views the game as competitive. Wins are decided based on which team has the most tryhards. If I tryhard and my 4 teammates don't VS the other team with 2 tryhards and 3 idiots, I lose automatically especially when my jungle is afk farming until 25 minutes and their jungle tryhards and ganks me and every other lane 4-5 times before 20 minutes. have you never played competitive sports literally the same what kind of a bubble do you guys live in
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EPTcBMWc,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T12:28:56.388+0000) > > have you never played competitive sports > literally the same > > what kind of a bubble do you guys live in I mean, that's completely false. In competitive sports, people actually tried. If you didn't, you were benched or your teammates were "toxic" towards you. With League, it's playerbase isn't smart enough to distinguish normals and ranked, so we constantly have people "trying" new champs in ranked and feeding their ass off. At least it's that way in NA. Which is why NA is always a laughing stock at worlds.
Nhika (NA)
: Simple changes to fix league.
The only thing that's going to "fix" league is if people stop dying 4 times in the first 7 mins of the game trying to play hero ball.
Kai Guy (NA)
: The one that i think has kept it in game as long as it has is that Players seem to really like it, despite the mismatches it makes. Dev standpoint it wont break the ladder because dead weight becomes deadweight eventually. From the math side its a clear negative impact on match quality. You can see it show up and impact quality all the time in posts complaining about riots MM. A lot of folks neglect to check enemy comp for duos. Hell... A lot of folks neglect to check their comp for duos and are flabbergasted WTF is a Silver player doing in my high gold MMR game! oh.. duod with your Gold 1 super high Win % teammate who normally is playing in Plat MMR ranges.
Players liking it should mean nothing. They can play flex queue. Still ranked. Just doesn't negatively effect other's games.
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TNABey0Z,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:24:32.119+0000) > > There is literally no reason not to have soloQ not allow duos. There is no reason to allow duos in soloQ.
Yeah, I like your wording a lot better lmfao
Spekkıo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BaEPiKF7,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:46:47.081+0000) > > To summarize. Some player refused to support bot lane and instead went to other lanes, without saying a single word about what he was doing in chat to communicate with his team. He basically had the mindset that he was going to force 4 other players to play the way he wanted, regardless of what they did. The people complaining that he was banned are saying it was just "off-meta". Which I don't get why they think that but that's their point. Did he force top to not play top? Did he force jungler to not play jungler? Did he force mid to not play mid? Did he force ADC to not play ADC? The answer is no to all of those. Are you trying to punish him for playing what he wanted to play? Yes. So who's trying to force someone else to do what they want in this situation? I'll summarize properly, since this person can't seem to do so : A person decided that he wanted to play Teemo as a support in the mid-lane. A couple of his team mates decided this was a bad idea, flamed him, AFK'd in the base, and then messaged their friends at Riot over Discord to have him banned. Anything that gets said to you about it that's beyond that is something someone just asserted and has no evidence for.
> [{quoted}](name=Spekkıo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BaEPiKF7,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-15T22:48:11.760+0000) > > Did he force top to not play top? > Did he force jungler to not play jungler? > Did he force mid to not play mid? > Did he force ADC to not play ADC? > > The answer is no to all of those. > > Are you trying to punish him for playing what he wanted to play? > > Yes. > > So who's trying to force someone else to do what they want in this situation? > > I'll summarize properly, since this person can't seem to do so : > > A person decided that he wanted to play Teemo as a support in the mid-lane. > > A couple of his team mates decided this was a bad idea, flamed him, AFK'd in the base, and then messaged their friends at Riot over Discord to have him banned. > > Anything that gets said to you about it that's beyond that is something someone just asserted and has no evidence for. Actually yes, he forced the mid and ADC to play his style. He could just play norms if he wants to do stupid shit.
AyreBiRabak (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=btdXNIT0,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T17:55:39.768+0000) > > I have no idea what game you're playing where you only have 30 seconds. Whatever timer you have to ban and select, even if it's more than enough, there is still a question of if you'll get even 1 reply.
It's a fairly long timer. Also, if nobody says anything, that's their fault and it's assumed they're fine with it.
: Wouldn't mind this either, if someone wants to play ranked with a friend they can go to flex IMO
There is literally no reason not to have soloQ not allow duos.
: Get rid of MMR in ranked.
Get rid of duo in ranked. Tired of getting trolled by someone trying to boost their friend and not being good enough to do it.
: Client QoL buff
Rioter Comments
AyreBiRabak (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=btdXNIT0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:48:00.578+0000) > > There's also a difference between playing an off-meta champ and forcing 4 other players to play the way only you want to, without saying a single word about it in lobby. Not sure how you don't get that difference but it's pretty obvious. You know what's funny? You're not wrong. You know what's funnier? Explaining in champ select where you have a VERY limited amount of time and at one point nobody will even bother replying. How do you expect to explain your strat in a tldr in the middle of a champ select where you have literally less than 30 seconds? Even with ban rate is not enough time and it's even worse if you're 1st pick.
I have no idea what game you're playing where you only have 30 seconds.
: Why do we play league of legends? What makes the game fun to you?
I don't not have fun if I'm not winning. Only time I don't have fun is when I have people being stupid and trolling. Lie dying 5 times in 7 mins. Because then you know it's a complete waste of time and wasting time is frustrating lol.
AyreBiRabak (EUNE)
: So i guess if i went off-meta shit
There's also a difference between playing an off-meta champ and forcing 4 other players to play the way only you want to, without saying a single word about it in lobby. Not sure how you don't get that difference but it's pretty obvious.
Blåsigt (NA)
: Can someone summarize the controversy for me please? Thank you.
> [{quoted}](name= Blåsigt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BaEPiKF7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:19:48.954+0000) > > Can someone summarize the controversy for me please? Thank you. To summarize. Some player refused to support bot lane and instead went to other lanes, without saying a single word about what he was doing in chat to communicate with his team. He basically had the mindset that he was going to force 4 other players to play the way he wanted, regardless of what they did. The people complaining that he was banned are saying it was just "off-meta". Which I don't get why they think that but that's their point.
: "Memes & Games" ... let me try
: Giving player "Rating" at end of game
A) 0-4-10 is not a good score. At all. B) If you're pushing lane and getting objectives, your cs should be good anyway. So I'm not sure that point.
: Recommended 4th Support?
: Why is there no Voice chat already in game?
Because people haven't figured out the mute feature yet and are afraid of "toxicity".
: New player. Is LoL worth putting up with the toxicity?
It's really easy to mute people. Now you just have to ask yourself if you're ok wasting time on the game constantly getting trolling players.
: Cant join a game?!
Yeah, there is a red thing that says they're aware of the issue.
: 25 game chat ban
I'll take things that never happened for $500, Alex.
SirEnds (NA)
: What tilts you the most?
When people don't play safe against someone better than them and end up feeding, blaming teammates for "not helping", and then trolling the game til we lose the 4v5.
: I max E first, W second on Yuumi
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Yuumi - make her a bit more interactive?
I strongly dislike when I have a Yummi support.
: A Skill Game Means Everything should be 50/50
Spotty (NA)
: who cares if your account gets hacked??
: Would you play a "hardcore mode"?
Plays Fiddles. Ults in fight. Kills team. Get's banned.
Toeg (NA)
: What 4800 BE Jungler should I buy?
Whale Oil (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5GplNW4P,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T14:41:40.623+0000) > > Yeah, I'm still not sure you know what an aneurysm is if you think League has given you them :) never heard of sarcasm ? guess my English humor is a bit much for an American.
> [{quoted}](name=McQuack McDuck,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5GplNW4P,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T14:52:37.565+0000) > > never heard of sarcasm ? guess my English humor is a bit much for an American. I'd say simple. Wasn't really any play on the aneurysm part. I don't really think the "this post game me cancer" things are exactly ground breaking in depth humor. But too each their own. On a completely irrelevant note, aren't their EU boards?
Whale Oil (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5GplNW4P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T14:04:03.612+0000) > > I'm not sure you know what an aneurysm is. one of the main causes of an aneurysm is high blood pressure and the cause main cause for that can be high stress levels. ie its were the vein wall is weak and causes the vein to bulge...
> [{quoted}](name=McQuack McDuck,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5GplNW4P,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T14:07:00.559+0000) > > one of the main causes of an aneurysm is high blood pressure and the cause main cause for that can be high stress levels. ie its were the vein wall is weak and causes the vein to bulge... Yeah, I'm still not sure you know what an aneurysm is if you think League has given you them :)
Whale Oil (EUW)
: Some times league gives me aneurysms
I'm not sure you know what an aneurysm is.
: A Case for why "Size" Should be a (Tank) Stat
adjoth (NA)
: Unable to progress in Mission "Prov yer Worth"
You probably just aren't proving your worth.
: I find the psychological impact of knowing someone on the enemy team is willing to pick {{champion:9}} is actually the most terrifying CC of them all.
Fiddles is the best champion in League of Legends.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xcKQYTzE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-14T14:17:59.320+0000) > > # I'm guessing here but... > > The Battle Academia event starts tomorrow at 11:00 AM Pacific time (18:00 UK Time, 19:00 EU Time) so it makes sense she is released then. > > > I'm gonna perm ban her anyway especially in ranked. > > Bot lane is a 2v2 lane, I expect my supports to interact within the lane, not attach to me and do nothing but use that pathetic heal on me. Yuumi needs to unattach to get the shield, regenerate mana, and create pressure with auto attacks. Only bad Yuumi players will do nothing but attach and hold E.
dboy225 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CallMeTheSheriff,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9UkEVOg,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2019-05-14T15:35:39.019+0000) > > It's also funny that you put no blame on the person that decided to troll. They could have easily muted and went about their game. Flaming is bad, sure, but you can mute them. That person that decides to start arguing back and then trolls instead of growing up, puts a much larger negative impact on the game. strongly disagree. it is only the guys with over inflated ego's that feel the need to try to start something to begin with that put any kind of negative impacts on the game. if they could simply learn to put their big boy panties on, grow a pair of balls, and accept the fact they may lose the match, without losing their minds and going off on someone, then we would never have to worry about negative impacts in a match ever again. i mean if you can not refrain from going off on someone over some stupid shit in a video game then how do these guys manage to do it in their every day lives where it really matters? Unless you are saying they only do it because its online and it does not matter, but i hope not because all that shows is they have no balls and going off on someone that is as quiet as can be and minding their own business, is the only way they can get some kind of glimpse of being a man. I just hope they know that only makes them a coward..... not a man.
And you can mute them. Problem solved. Someone tries to say something negative to me? I mute them and play the game. It's called being mature. You can't control someone else's behavior, you can only control how YOU react to it. If you get offended by someone telling you to play safer, then mute them. Don't throw a little tempter tantrum and ruin the game for everyone else just because you aren't mature enough to move on.
: Uhh…… What? Cho's ult is literally true damage that scales off his health and is point and click. And grants him more health so it can do more damage the next time. That's not no damage. That's a lot of damage that's *not* counterable because its Health Scaling, % health True damage. There are literal videos of Cho'gath just walking up and eating full health squishies.
And Cho is slow as shit so if you get ulted by him low enough to die, you probably deserved it. That's the counter play there.
Show more

CallMeTheSheriff

Level 38 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion