: Hey! We are pretty much twins cuz i'm the same way! Let's play! :D :)
> [{quoted}](name=Prince RyLo,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=B7WsspBE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-15T04:02:05.694+0000) > > Hey! We are pretty much twins cuz i'm the same way! Let's play! :D :) Sweet! I'll be on later today if you wanna join?
Rioter Comments
: . I like {{champion:34}} and since you like zed {{champion:105}} if you want to be completely op then{{champion:134}} or {{champion:8}}
I am working on fizz, he has lvl 2 mastery as I just picked him up like 3 days ago. Syndra I have as well but I havent played any pvp games yet.
Shadòw (EUW)
: {{champion:119}}
I'm guessing this is for ADC? I have Draven but I dont know how to properly play him.
: Smart call avoiding Ranked right off. From personal experience (and those who ignored the advice posting here) you'll be ready for Ranked about a year from now. Level 30 sadly means nothing as far as Ranked preparedness goes. I personally like Xerath Mid. He takes a lot of practice positioning to do well with, but that's something you'll want to learn if you're going Mid anyway.
Thank you. I wanted to stay away from the ranked aspect for now. I want to know how to play the game and understand it a bit more before I start playing competitively. Thanks for your post!
Rioter Comments
: I don't focus on the jungle aspect of the game, I'm more of a Mid lane and sometimes ADC, but I think there are a few important characteristics in junglers that I look for when queuing with people. I like to have Hank's often but in mid lane if your winning lane you don't need them. I think the jungle should focus on farm up until lvl 6. Occasionally a gank to top or a small gank to mid is ok in those pre-6 levels. I think the jungler, once level 6 is acquired, should be banking Bot lane frequently since the first tower gold is important in bot lane. But, he shouldn't forget about all the lanes, get the bot lane pushed up, then go help any struggling lane. And of course you can't forget about drag and baron. The jungler should get drag after a couple tanks to bot lane. After the enemy ADC and support know you leave their lane, you go a solo drag. These are just my opinions and I'm in no way shape or form a professional and I'm probably not even qualified to give any advice. But those are my opinions on what I think a jungler should do. {{champion:238}}
I'm on an iPhone so I misspelled gank a lot. Sorry
qaks (NA)
: what do you think a good jg should do
I don't focus on the jungle aspect of the game, I'm more of a Mid lane and sometimes ADC, but I think there are a few important characteristics in junglers that I look for when queuing with people. I like to have Hank's often but in mid lane if your winning lane you don't need them. I think the jungle should focus on farm up until lvl 6. Occasionally a gank to top or a small gank to mid is ok in those pre-6 levels. I think the jungler, once level 6 is acquired, should be banking Bot lane frequently since the first tower gold is important in bot lane. But, he shouldn't forget about all the lanes, get the bot lane pushed up, then go help any struggling lane. And of course you can't forget about drag and baron. The jungler should get drag after a couple tanks to bot lane. After the enemy ADC and support know you leave their lane, you go a solo drag. These are just my opinions and I'm in no way shape or form a professional and I'm probably not even qualified to give any advice. But those are my opinions on what I think a jungler should do. {{champion:238}}
Rioter Comments
: Bugsplats are typically the result of poor interactions with your drivers or hardware. I strongly urge you to work through the consolidated list of common solutions in our [bugsplat guide](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761974-Bug-Splat-and-Game-Crashes). Let me know how those steps work for you.
I restarted my computer and that worked for about 3 games. I then took out a File that contained a new HUD thinking it maybe corrupting things. I updated my graphics driver at the same time and all seems to be well. Thanks for the help!
  Rioter Comments
: It does absolutely nothing. Why on earth did you buy an xp boost at lv29?
I don't know... I thought it would last longer than 3 wins. I didn't realize how much xp you get from a win. Lol
Rioter Comments
Calabok (NA)
: by default, Zed should get an F grade. oh and Yasuo too.
Why all the hate on Zed and Yas? They are good champs and a lot of ppl cant play them. They are both hard to MASTER, but maybe not hard to learn the basics.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:19}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:9}} are all pretty cheap and simple. WW for sustain and the easiest jungler. farm till 6 and gank with your ult. Amumu is a crazy good teamfighter. If you get his Q R down and hit a lot of people with your ult, he's amazing. Fiddlesticks has great early game sustain and ganking potential. The Q W is hard to deal with and his ult melts in teamfights. Look up op.gg or mobafire for guides/buildpaths/runepages/mastery pages to these champs. Gank routes get complicated fast. For right now just stick to -mana heavy junglers start gromp/blue buff (these include the three i mentioned) -more AS/low mana cost based junglers start krugs.
Thank you for the tips. I bought Amumu and have jungled a couple times and I have to say I've been having a lot of fun.
Rioter Comments

Cameron7401

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion