: wait there are OTHER search engines besides google?
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qIca6P3g,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-23T12:01:42.250+0000) > > wait there are OTHER search engines besides google? Duck Duck Go is a lot better in terms of privacy terms, and allows you to view image when searching up images, which google has semi-recently removed.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=FzNFAwgJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T01:59:30.652+0000) > > You're entirely correct on everything except the mention of calibers. 357 refers to .357 caliber. There is no 3.57 caliber gun Look at the size of the bullets of her gun: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/1/1d/Explosive_Charge.png/revision/latest?cb=20170818195216 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/a/a8/Draw_a_Bead.png/revision/latest?cb=20150117180719 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/8/87/Explosive_Shot.png/revision/latest?cb=20171224193457 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/b/ba/Rapid_Fire_old.png/revision/latest?cb=20180512031021 (old icons but the size comparation with a human still there) Does it look like a .357 caliber to you? Sure, maybe 357 is an exaggeration, but the things are big regardless of that.
I'm aware of that, I'm not arguing that. In my reply I said "You are entirely correct except the mention of caliber" Because you said 3.57. Also when a bullet gets bigger than .50cal its often then just measured by the diameter of the shell, i.e 40mm grenade rounds and su8ch
: Not really, first of all, they are timeless magical spiritlike creatures. But regarless of their magic and the "timeless" thing, they are way stronger than they seem... And by that i mean pshysical strenght. Why i do say that? Because of Poppy and her giant hammer? not really, but it is close: {{champion:18}} She doesnt have strenght beyond the yordle standarts as far as we see and she can carry a weapon bigger than herself with one hand without efford The average yordle size is 0.8 meters, so that gun must be have a similar size... and she says that Boomer is a 357 caliber "handgun". She doesnt say 3.57 caliber, she says 357... that is freaking impressive. And its not like she is the only Yordle who carries a gun like that, she is only a part of the whole army. Considering that, i would say that Yordles in general are waaaay stronger than the average human. The only yordle who has problems lifting objects is Veigar, Maybe his staff to be heavier that it seems. But without counting the staff that, in one animation he struggles to lift, Veigar carries a huge metalic glove, 2 metallic shoes and a not so huge metalic glove. That must be hard to lift for a tiny guy like him... but he has no problems with that. And Gnar is technically a 4 years old Yordle, but he is able to do things that a 4 years old human would never able to do, and im not talking about his mega form. Can you imagine a kid jumping arround like that? Using boomerangs made of bones? And if we talk about yordles being weak without one another: That is not true, just look at {{champion:240}} (and {{champion:45}} ), this dude has fought all the battles of Noxus and defeated countless of enemies with and without help. Insanity does not mean weakness.
You're entirely correct on everything except the mention of calibers. 357 refers to .357 caliber. There is no 3.57 caliber gun
: Why are 'weeb' champs the most popular?
> [{quoted}](name=AbyssmalHydra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jwkKUT2h,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-19T04:23:21.036+0000) > > Champions like {{champion:99}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:103}} > > Im curious as to what makes them so well liked and preferred by such a high amount of people. > > What are the thematics and fantasies they bring to make them picked so frequently? And what connections do they share with the people who hardcore play them? > > Edit: The characters I mentioned arent the only examples, but champions with overly flashy animations (Think Irelia walk, Jhins auto cycle, Yasuo in general...) Is not that theyre all weeb champs, each one listed has a core demographic niche that they appeal to. Lux appeals to the disney princess, sparklefuck nerdwank, sunshine and rainbow, magical girl fans. Jhin appeals to the wax poetic drama kid circlejerkers that think theyre being all deep and poetic, eating Poe's asshole. Irelia appeals to the the ZOE (Zone fo the Enders) fans, they love those flashy lights, odd patterns, and dashy combat. Seriously if you like Irelia you might like the ZOE series. Yasuo appeals to the one of the edgelord subgenres of weaboos. Yasuo appeals to the Roroni Kenshin-Samurai Shamploo buttnucks, suckin off the idea of being a samurai when ti was the same thing as a knight really. Bushido is rad tho. Zed appeals to the Naruto fans, that all wish they could have clones too. I can tell you every Zed main has played Tenchu
: {{champion:20}}
https://imgur.com/a/XzEfA05 So far so good?
: Why is Aatrox only two colors?
I feel that his color might be a bit too similar to Rhaast which could be an issue, hopefully his size and general shilouette would help. If i were designing the champion, I would have a blue color coming from the heart, bright in the center fading out into soft blue veins, to maybe imply that there's still a person in there? idk. That'd help with the focus issue right if you had some sharp value/hue contrast.
TheFortex (EUNE)
: if you know you will get 4x reports why would you claim then?
Riot looks at a ton of factors but the biggest is consistency. If you're consistently using the threat of intentionally feeding and show in your games that you're purposefully holding your team back, then its grounds for punishment. Often when you issue a report, (unless its one of the "0 Tolerance Policy" offenses), and you get a message saying "player report feedback" that means that your report was to put it simply; the straw that broke the camels back.
TheFortex (EUNE)
: Can we have a report button in champ select for these who claim they will Int / troll?
Screen cap it and add it to your post game report through riots support system,
: Is two top and one bot trolling?
No. It explicitly states that tactical decisions are not reportable. As long as you look into why that does or doesn't work and you act serious about it, then you're safe. (THe top laner would have to be someone with great sustainable waveclear btw, bot tower has the lowest stats of the 3 main towers.)
Rioter Comments
: How do you beat Poppy?
Avoid walls like the plague, disengage when she uses her ring ability (just walk away, dont dash), and time your trades when her passive is down/her Q is down. She can't decide when to throw the shield, so when she does, that means you have an opportunity to get some good hits in and she wont gain a shield during that fight. Your goal is to poke her down with short trades whenever her defensive abilities are up and play the late game against her because while she is tough, and hard to beat through, most of the people you listed outscale her in one way or another. I'd also maybe invest time in Fiora, like the person above said, or even Jayce, Swain, Camille, Vlad, and so on. ALso to beat poppy you should buy and play poppy to see where her weaknesses lie
: it's called pbe
> [{quoted}](name=shockprimex,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=92R6crqt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-15T22:52:36.009+0000) > > it's called pbe inb4 someone calls you unhelpful. Pretty sure PBE accounts are still on hold for new registrations. So that option isn't exactly viable.
: Mute doesn't stop ping abuse. I have to sit there and take a bunch of warning pings for farming under our tower while adc is gone instead of letting tower take kills?
> [{quoted}](name=Steven Sandy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eMZelAVA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T06:46:36.044+0000) > > Mute doesn't stop ping abuse. I have to sit there and take a bunch of warning pings for farming under our tower while adc is gone instead of letting tower take kills? Mute the pings too my dude. You can mute pings, chat, and emotes.
: Ok, perhaps. But is it wrong to explain to team why I am leaving? And is it wrong to ask someone to at least say something nice? I didn't want to leave. Just don't want to carry a team who all think its ok to let a guy rage at his support.
> [{quoted}](name=Steven Sandy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=eMZelAVA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T06:00:40.819+0000) > > Ok, perhaps. But is it wrong to explain to team why I am leaving? And is it wrong to ask someone to at least say something nice? I didn't want to leave. Just don't want to carry a team who all think its ok to let a guy rage at his support. Listen very precisely to the words I am saying. If someone says something that is either not A) Something good B) Something Tactical C) Something constructive D) Something funny Mute them and continue playing the game. Its that easy Trust me. Just try it.
: So if you are getting flamed and leave you get chat banned?
Nah you got a chat ban because you abused the chat. You could have just muted them but you typed back. So you did 2 things wrong, not just one. if you had just left and said nothing, no, you wouldnt get a chat ban
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
K0SMOS (NA)
: What Music Can I Play While Streaming League?
Legally speaking, as long as your stream is not pay for view, you can stream any music without a license, and not infringe on copyright. VODs are a different story however and will need muting
Rioter Comments
: If you mention you get high in chat then you have a few options. 1: Carry us to a win. (I'll even honor you if you aren't a douche) 2: Do your fair share and we win (I won't complain) 3: We lose (You're getting reported for intentional feeding and anything else that applies to you) If you impair yourself with drugs before a match and then fail to carry/win you are basically betting other people's LP for yourself. "I'm high but I'm probably good enough to win" Or maybe you're thinking "Screw other people, so long as I can play casually (in ranked) for lulz while high screw anyone else." High or drunk in ranked = report if we don't win. Normals? Be respectful and try not to run into towers because your so high/drunk that you can't think straight. Oh and before anyone chastises me, I smoke, I drink, and I do it all responsibly. This is basically a gripe if you do it in ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=StonePlatypus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wH5VzdEQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-09T13:41:33.478+0000) > > If you mention you get high in chat then you have a few options. > > 1: Carry us to a win. (I'll even honor you if you aren't a douche) > 2: Do your fair share and we win (I won't complain) > 3: We lose (You're getting reported for intentional feeding and anything else that applies to you) > > If you impair yourself with drugs before a match and then fail to carry/win you are basically betting other people's LP for yourself. > > "I'm high but I'm probably good enough to win" > > Or maybe you're thinking > > "Screw other people, so long as I can play casually (in ranked) for lulz while high screw anyone else." > > High or drunk in ranked = report if we don't win. > > Normals? Be respectful and try not to run into towers because your so high/drunk that you can't think straight. > > Oh and before anyone chastises me, I smoke, I drink, and I do it all responsibly. This is basically a gripe if you do it in ranked. When I'm high I'm far more paranoid of the enemy jungler's presence, so a tower dive is a lot less likely to happen. My personal motto is "don't know? don't go" when regards to tower dives and such
: The effects and affects of Marijuana while playing League.
And for further record I am smoking legally.
: They wouldn't do that because then people would put it up in reddit and all kinds of other stuff and it could lead to witch hunting. Because that's generally what happens in every other game where you can do that.
> [{quoted}](name=OniZetsu666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lAUGh0z8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-09T01:22:01.917+0000) > > They wouldn't do that because then people would put it up in reddit and all kinds of other stuff and it could lead to witch hunting. Because that's generally what happens in every other game where you can do that. That's actually a factor that I hadn't quite taken into account. Thanks for making me reform my opinion,... nerd...
Rioter Comments
: How swole you think faker is with all the esports he plays?
Rioter Comments
Zac x Me (NA)
: Does Celerity take away MS or is it just extra AD/AP on top?
Its the same way how Singed's passive converts some of his shit to other shit, but he doesn't lose anything
Zac x Me (NA)
: Does Celerity take away MS or is it just extra AD/AP on top?
It adds a scaling to your MS, making X amount of MS = +AD/AP
: I made a short post with a quiz to see how much your friends and family know about league
Deeps (DPS) isn't damage done its damage per second, if I'm not mistaken
Rioter Comments
Cloud273 (NA)
: Dunkmaster Darius vs Azmodunk...
Idk who the fuck thought he should be AzmoDUNK when he's obviously shooting a 3pointer
: If your team is doing baron and the enemy jungler dives into the pit to steal, what should you do?
I feel like its far too complicated to say one or the other. if you have CC, I would turn on the jungler, if I'm not, say I'm an adc like twitch, MF, whatever, I would try to put myself in a spot to hit both? Xayah's feathers, Mf's double up, Twitches poison (The expunge can help correct a missed smite too). If I'm someone like Malz, however I'd E W R the fucker in the pit without hesitation, since his death is gonna spread anyway.
Niyumi (NA)
: Tell me why I'm still honor 0.
because you got banned you were put in negative status so you have to clear that up before you start progressing towards lvl 1. Be more honorable and you'll get more honor
CLG ear (NA)
: https://media.giphy.com/media/glmRyiSI3v5E4/giphy.gif
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dcfWucgV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-31T11:15:47.117+0000) > > https://media.giphy.com/media/glmRyiSI3v5E4/giphy.gif help
Rioter Comments
: 10 cs/min Is it possible?
Its possible but not always safely obtainable, since in a lot of higher elo lanes denying cs is just as important than getting it, so some people will give up about 2 cs a minute to deny 5-6 cs a minute for the opposition. also some tiems you just gotta give up cs for the sake of trades and such. Like you aren't gonna go for a caster minion if a sion is standing on top of it with his shield about to burst. Maybe a caddy but not a caster.
: Ik but the teams I get are so bad. I'm a support player and there is ONLY so much I can do to keep my team in a fight. even in silver 5 i was losing more lp than I was winning.
> [{quoted}](name=Guédé Masaka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EtdOaY20,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-23T03:52:39.015+0000) > > Ik but the teams I get are so bad. I'm a support player and there is ONLY so much I can do to keep my team in a fight. even in silver 5 i was losing more lp than I was winning. Stop playing teemo support
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=5th Account Name,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8rgihoux,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-23T03:30:47.835+0000) > > Why don't you get the fuck over it and not wasting your time writing a shitty essay on my post? Dumbass. Im not wasting my time im just waiting for my q
: Well thats the thing tho, what if you're trying to go tank, while the other person is going black cleaver, it gives them some Ad, Armor pen, and alot of health so it kinda matches your health bar at the same time, while the only difference is them having more Ad, armor pen, and you have no damage.
> [{quoted}](name=ThrustFromBehind,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FRp3OJy8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-21T23:54:17.103+0000) > > Well thats the thing tho, what if you're trying to go tank, while the other person is going black cleaver, it gives them some Ad, Armor pen, and alot of health so it kinda matches your health bar at the same time, while the only difference is them having more Ad, armor pen, and you have no damage. Depends on the tank tho. Because you ahve until they get enough gold to get black cleaver to abuse them and stack whatever you can against them. And a lot of tanks have a lot of early damage and zoning, especially SION, who's currently the highest winrate tank. Also having that potential armor pen doesnt mean much if you can't move at all while the tank is beating the shit out of you. The real way to beat a tank is to just be patient and wait for your items to out scale. A BC would work wonders against most tanks, but i wouldnt say its a cure all.
: If you're going tank top, dont, they could just build Armor pen
Armor pen doesnt do much without some ad to supplement it. GOing black cleaver is a hefty price tag, and the entire time you're laning the tank is harassing and zoning you. Also for BC to have full armor pen, you gotta hit em a ton, so its not exactly a hot fix.
: Long story short, because with all other types of gambling there is a chance where you will not win anything at all. With lootboxes, you are always guaranteed to win SOMETHING, even if that something isn't anything you want. If, for example, there was a 50% chance for a lootbox to contain nothing and a 50% chance for it to contain a reward, the ESRB would consider lootboxes to be gambling. But since there's a 100% chance to obtain a reward (regardless of the reward's value to you as a customer) they don't consider it gambling because you don't technically lose anything by participating.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Congroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIIEbovU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-21T22:58:16.970+0000) > > Long story shot, because with all other types of gambling there is a chance where you will not win anything at all. With lootboxes, you are always guaranteed to win SOMETHING, even if that something isn't anything you want. If, for example, there was a 50% chance for a lootbox to contain nothing and a 50% chance for it to contain a reward, the ESRB would consider lootboxes to be gambling. But since there's a 100% chance to obtain a reward (regardless of the reward's value to you as a customer) they don't consider it gambling because you don't technically lose anything by participating. I would say its a combination of this and the fact that you can't win back any real money, only just virtual goodies.
Enselus (NA)
: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru" is basically the "ima firin mah lazer" of 2017
I would say its similar but not the same. ALso its called Shoop Da Woop, my dude. Shoop Da Woop was popular because of its XD RANDOM sort of craze. The FOTN meme is popular because it takes scenes that aren't anime in any sense and gives them a new layer of that cheese late 80s/90s anime feel to them. Its also been around a lot longer, so it wont 'die in a week'
: 14-day ban, for ?
I think the issue stems from your arrogance really, you ban peoples picks assuming theyre going to be troll supports, which at lvl 17 really there is no such thing. People play like shit at that level, so really an ashe support with an Mf adc would stomp the lane because of the constant ranged harass and gold generated from ashe. (You could have done ashe adc and mf support too that'd still have a decent shot.) Really though when you look at your game scores you play like shit, probably because you spend so much time whining and bitching about what other people do you can't just get the fuck over it and just play the game. Its your fault, no one elses. You instigated everything. And you probably got the ban because of previous restrictions or, constant valid reports being sent at you. if every game has a micro agression, eventually when you pull out the big guns riots gonna say "ok fuck this guy he's ruining it for other people" and just get rid of you. Also when you threaten or claim other people are going to be banned for shit, it puts a damper on their day. You really don't have the authority to assume bans unless you know for a fact that it breaks their TOS. If youre getting flamed, be a big boy and mute them, and keep playing.
3Rør3X (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YGFEAEjL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-21T06:46:30.480+0000) > > Repeated harassment, calling for reports, and just general dickish attitude. > > If you had recently received a 14 day ban, then you were warned on the reform card that your next punishment would be a permaban. > > Additionally, the amount of money you have spent on this game means absolutely nothing. At all. sry but im 13 im not form usa im from Poland and i live in chicago 1 year i cant read/speak/write in english well and ik i had that warning like month ago and i wanst toxic till today...
> [{quoted}](name=3Rør3X,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YGFEAEjL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-21T06:57:23.836+0000) > > sry but im 13 im not form usa im from Poland and i live in chicago 1 year i cant read/speak/write in english well and ik i had that warning like month ago and i wanst toxic till today... Hey protip kid making jokes about rape isnt cool and some people might not stop at giving you a stern talking to for behaving like that.
: > [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E5OseYLV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-20T06:14:35.555+0000) > > /mute like i said you can always mute the player, but why can't you tell someone they look like a wildebeest or play like a boosted loser?
> [{quoted}](name=Armored Yokai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E5OseYLV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-12-20T06:17:21.278+0000) > > like i said you can always mute the player, but why can't you tell someone they look like a wildebeest or play like a boosted loser? Because when you do shit like that you're creating an enviroment that isnt what riot wants for healthy play. Jocular jeers are fine really, you wouldnt get banned for comparing someone to an animal, unless it became incessant. The real issue is when you take the time to talk shit and engage in whatever you wanna call calling someone a bonobo, you're ultimately playing the game less.
: If Taunts/?/Mastery spam is allowed then why not insults?
: welp, they ruined Urf more
whata re you even trying to say
: Does she? I thought she was still shit-tier right now. My mistake. I still don't see much *carrying* from her, though. Dominating lane, yes. But, even then, she's less carrying and more just making someone completely useless. The only times I've seen her do well in a teamfight are when the enemy team doesn't walk away when she ults, and she sustains out of her ass against them.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KeJvt5j,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-12-18T20:15:09.683+0000) > > Does she? I thought she was still shit-tier right now. My mistake. > > I still don't see much *carrying* from her, though. Dominating lane, yes. But, even then, she's less carrying and more just making someone completely useless. > > The only times I've seen her do well in a teamfight are when the enemy team doesn't walk away when she ults, and she sustains out of her ass against them. illaois strength rn lies mostly in Klepto, actually. People are taking klept and then getting free swag every time they W someone, and I believe it procs on the spirit. People are maxing E and using the huge gold lead from klept on top of illaois lane dominance to get very far ahead. This generally makes illaoi press on top lane so hard the jungler HAS to respond to her, and we all know how well that turns out post 6, more often than not. With the changes to rift too, coordinating with your jungler to take it, illaoi can easily press down to tier 2 tower.
: PSA: Top isn't weak, nor is it unable to carry...
Avoid illaoi because she only has the highest winrate in top rn
SNOW SOS (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CamilleRule34,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AGgb1Lp5,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T22:16:14.437+0000) > > Post a download link to your replay if youre so confident in yourself. how do I do that?
> [{quoted}](name=SNOW SOS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AGgb1Lp5,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-17T23:52:40.624+0000) > > how do I do that? when you download the replay it saves to documents/leagueoflegends/replays (Thats where mine goes) and there'll be a .rofl file i believe. Upload that file to google drive and post a downloadable link here and see what people have to say about your gameplay.
Show more

CamilleRule34

Level 50 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion