Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Oh look, Janna is pick or ban again.
she's literally in every third game
: I haven't seen a janna picked or banned in a long time...maybe thats just me though
> [{quoted}](name=Charyzard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4fGepul0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-13T23:42:42.076+0000) > > I haven't seen a janna picked or banned in a long time...maybe thats just me though 30% pick rate
Rioter Comments
: 100% agree. I may not be high elo but i am an annie main and these changes to her are absolutly terrible. Not being able to fully burst squishies now is just sad. Annie is not dps she is burst and riot needs to respect that. But they didnt and now annie has an identity crises.
> [{quoted}](name=LuluxAnnieYuri,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5yglEKI2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-06T05:49:35.443+0000) > > 100% agree. > > I may not be high elo but i am an annie main and these changes to her are absolutly terrible. Not being able to fully burst squishies now is just sad. Annie is not dps she is burst and riot needs to respect that. > > But they didnt and now annie has an identity crises. Azir is fuckin' DPS, Annie is just a short ranged Syndra now.
: They extended the range on W so you can flash engage with that now but i agree with everything else, annie was always burst
> [{quoted}](name=MrLlamaWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5yglEKI2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-06T05:32:08.956+0000) > > They extended the range on W so you can flash engage with that now but i agree with everything else, annie was always burst Yeah dude let's have Annie engage with her second smallest aoe spell instead of her big huge bear drop ultimate spell. Cuz that won't feel awkward as all hell on this supposedly straightforward champion.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: She's incredibly squishy, has the lowest move speed in the game and has the hardest AA animation in the game to cs with. What more do you want?
> [{quoted}](name=Pararnore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bNuw8AGP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-21T02:17:49.781+0000) > > She's incredibly squishy, has the lowest move speed in the game and has the hardest AA animation in the game to cs with. What more do you want? Squishy my ass rofl, seraphs/roa gg
: she already got nerfed
> [{quoted}](name=LadyRenly,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bNuw8AGP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-21T02:11:59.293+0000) > > she already got nerfed And that's supposed to make everything alright? She's still a fucking brick from level 1. There's no interaction. If she can't fight you head on she just ults the wave and runs away. Zero interaction at any point in the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'll feed a Diamond ranked game
: Someone got hit for verbal abuse.
> [{quoted}](name=Vagina Jungling,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GA2Jlgzd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-31T06:19:07.940+0000) > > Someone got hit for verbal abuse. Yeah dude, text is so abusive. I feel so physically battered by all this text on the screen. [Triggered]
Rioter Comments
: He started raging at Corki+team towards the end. It was deserved.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1kN1kEeF,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-01-30T19:08:00.771+0000) > > He started raging at Corki+team towards the end. It was deserved. And here we found the fucking Stalinist scum of the earth. No amount of pacifism is going to please this guy. Anything and everything you do is toxic unless you spew butterflies and rainbows out of your ass.
: Permanently banned for fooling around in a normal game
You said FCKING in all caps, you've clearly deserved a perma ban. Oh and you had like 50 other bans prior to this, therefore your perma is automatically deserved. No matter how undeserved it may be. Because you had warnings. Yes. Good luck changing this system LOL
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "GUTTING and DESTROYING", I never said that, because I'm not an hypocritical whiner. But 20 damage less per auto-attack, it's still 20% less DPS for his first clear, so a first clear that will take 20% longer. Mundo will still be strong, but maybe he won't snowball 2 lanes by minute 5, just one. And if Mundo is not determined just by his E alone, why is Elise determined entirely by her Rappel? Because it looks like that's what you are saying with your "worthless compared to Rappel". If you don't understand how strong MS is, I bet that at least you're not among all these guys complaining about Deadman's nerfs. Gotta see the good side in things... Tahm just got his bonus magic damage nerfed by more than 25%, but no, it's not enough, they should just "remove the passive completely". Sure, that's a pretty good way to do balancing... I don't even know why I am arguing, you are obviously not open to logic and reasoning. Well, at least I tried...
> [{quoted}](name=DeathBurs7,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EyfLoceb,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-28T15:00:00.001+0000) > > "GUTTING and DESTROYING", I never said that, because I'm not an hypocritical whiner. But 20 damage less per auto-attack, it's still 20% less DPS for his first clear, so a first clear that will take 20% longer. Mundo will still be strong, but maybe he won't snowball 2 lanes by minute 5, just one. > > And if Mundo is not determined just by his E alone, why is Elise determined entirely by her Rappel? Because it looks like that's what you are saying with your "worthless compared to Rappel". If you don't understand how strong MS is, I bet that at least you're not among all these guys complaining about Deadman's nerfs. Gotta see the good side in things... > > Tahm just got his bonus magic damage nerfed by more than 25%, but no, it's not enough, they should just "remove the passive completely". Sure, that's a pretty good way to do balancing... > > I don't even know why I am arguing, you are obviously not open to logic and reasoning. Well, at least I tried... 5 MS. Compared to the 10% that Runic Echoes gives Elise? That's not even a nerf, it's a fucking slap on the wrist. Minus the slap.
: You complained about Tahm, Tahm just got a nerf. You complained about Mundo's nerf not being big enough, but you just forgot to mention the big nerf on his E that will slow his jungle clear so much. You complained about Graves not being nerfed, except there is now a 0.25 delay for you to move out of the line even with wall detonation. And if you think 5 MS is a negligible nerf for a jungler, then I cannot do anything for you. This patch is probably not in a balanced state yet. But how do you want to be credible with such obvious bad faith in all your complaints?
Because 5 MS is worthless when compared to Rappel and the fact that Elise's movement speed is still higher than like, half the champ pool's. Mundo's clear speed isn't solely determined by his E alone, so your argument for it absolutely GUTTING and DESTROYING Mundo is complete schlock. Oh no, 20 less damage against that 3k hp blue buff, Mundo can't clear. Wait, it's still an autoattack reset. Tahm is still building full tank and 1 shotting people with his ridiculous Q hitbox still in-tact. How about remove the ult passive completely?
: See? That's why Platinum+ people shouldn't have more rights to talk about balance than Bronze and Silver. This guy in "the top 500" is certainly mechanically better than me, no denying that. But he obviously don't know sh*t about balance. I hope Dominik see that thread and this comment...
I know what balance isn't, and it isn't this damn patch. Prove me wrong. Argue to me that this patch is balanced when all I see is Lucian/Ezreal ADC and Elise/Lee/Nidalee jungle.
: > [{quoted}](name=Commando Bannie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EyfLoceb,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-28T10:33:32.905+0000) > >{{item:3070}}{{item:3070}}{{item:3070}}{{item:3070}}{{item:3070}}
: Why is no one complaining about champion balance this patch?
Rioter Comments
Samus72 (NA)
: This entire posting needs removed.
Who needs argument when we can have censorship?
: i agree actually, its really stupid hoow chat police is like gestapo while game police is like "dude he just had a bad game give him brak" lol
: Is league all you have
Nice counter-argument dude, you got me there.
Rioter Comments
: Lol except saying a bad thing once to a random person is nothing. Now follow that guy around for 45 minutes and critique every single thing he does. And actually yea... your rights to play the game don't end BECAUSE BEING AN ASSHOLE IN CHAT HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH PLAYING THE GAME. And trust me ALOT of people give a shit about it because online abuse is quickly becoming the number 1 reason for suicide in teenagers.
Yeah, on fucking Facebook, cuz that's the only place people ever talk to each other anymore. League is a game and its chat is secondary
: No...No it isnt. There is no difference between calling someone a loser IRL or online. Besides the mode used to convey those feelings.
Because saying "you're a loser" to other people's faces IRL happens so often dude. I always tell those guys in front of me at the checkout line to get cancer because they dropped a box of cereal and slowed everything down. LOL Actually, if you *were* to do that IRL, people wouldn't get mad, they'd get confused. Like, "where the fuck did that come from??" When it comes to "verbal abuse" and "online harrassment", no one gives a shit except for sensitive crybaby children. My rights to play the game don't end where your feelings begin.
: Wait...wait... your fix is to LET EVERYONE BE AN ASSHOLE WITH NO PUNISHMENTS... That's a horrible fix that accomplishs NOTHING WHATSO EVER...
Better than banning people for typing out text in a chat box, holy shit.
Rioter Comments
FrankerX (EUW)
: well but because someone mutes you (or not) doesnt allow you to break the rules.
And that's where your argument is flawed. The system is flawed. The rules themselves are flawed. Stop putting rules and policy on a pedestal when they're the reason shit like what I mentioned in the OP is allowed to exist.
: There are flaws to any system. You do nothing to suggest how to correct the system. One game does not a ban make. You describe something that few people consciously do.
How to correct the system? Oh, easy. Stop turning this community into a bunch of pussies. Riot gave everyone the tools needed to deal with toxicity: a chat filter, and a mute button. Extremely easy to use. No brains required. It's a shame you guys don't know how to use them. Now Riot has to pour millions into this fucking automated Skynet Tribunal(TM) system just to weed out people who type shit in chat. It's at the point where feeding gets less people banned than saying "gg ez"... And you're all okay with that. And you'll keep being okay with it as more restrictions get put in place. Anyone else getting PATRIOT Act deja vu here?
Rioter Comments
guns irl (NA)
: Retard, Autistic, Downs should be considered hate speech and bannable
You and your fucking PC feminist safe space bullshit... Who cares if it's "offensive"? Everything is offensive nowadays. Offense is taken, not given. There's a mute button; use it. As for it being ignorant, who cares? Again, if it's ignorant, you can ignore it and the person saying it will look all the dumber. There's literally 0 reason to ban anyone in this easily ignorable *click of a button* conflict.
ChakraX2 (NA)
: Good to see the community hasn't changed.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Prandine (NA)
: The mute button is **NOT** a "Get out of Jail free" card-never has been and never will be. When you force someone to use the mute button then the damage has already been done by you. Besides, muting doesn't stop you from being a jerk, it only makes it so I don't have to listen to you continue to be a jerk. By reporting you, people are telling you that that kind of behavior isn't acceptable and needs to stop. Also, how much you spend means nothing when it comes to following the rules. From [Ulanopo's Knowledge Base](http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4086541&page=1): >**“People who report are simply being oversensitive. The mute button exists for a reason.”** >Let’s start with the Riot quote on this (link (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30696571#post30696571)): _**Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?** Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player._ >Simply put, Riot says no. You can scream and cry all you want, but it is their house and their rules. >With that out of the way, I think the topic deserves some further discussion. The theory is that, if people resolved to care less, then they would be happier. I often refer to this as “Argument from Stoicism” and I think it is a fairly weak philosophy because it places the burden on the person being expected to endure the behavior rather than the person exhibiting the behavior. “You should be able to handle it” is just a flimsy excuse for being a bully or a jerk. I have to be the bigger man so that you can do whatever you want? That hardly seems fair. >There is also the issue of how I spend my limited free time. Like most people, I am constantly required to make value judgments between the different forms of entertainment that are available to me and, let's be honest, we live in an age of nearly limitless entertainment options. If I'm having a bad day in League, I can just fire up Steam and play a whole bunch of games that don't require me to put up with someone's BS. >This is not an issue of weakness or thin-skin; it's a question of choosing activities that don't leave me feeling frustrated and angry. Too many of those experiences and I'll just find something else to do. Riot knows this. >**EDITED 18 JULY 2014** _____________________________ >**“I don’t think that people should be punished for speech. Other things, like feeding, are much more disruptive.”** >I’m not going to tell you that your opinion is wrong, but you should know that neither Riot nor the majority of the community agrees with you. This is evidenced by the fact that the community has always consistently punished verbal toxicity. There may be some minor disagreement over certain words and phrases, but the overwhelming consensus is that it isn’t welcome here. >Also, you aren’t ever going to get a pass on X because Y is worse. We’ll still punish you all day for ANY toxicity. Get used to it.
"I’m not going to tell you that your opinion is wrong, but you should know that neither Riot nor the majority of the community agrees with you. This is evidenced by the fact that the community has always consistently punished verbal toxicity. There may be some minor disagreement over certain words and phrases, but the overwhelming consensus is that it isn’t welcome here." That's not an argument. That's just saying "well, the majority thinks so, therefore it is." There's a quote somewhere, I don't remember who said it, but let me paraphrase: "If you're ever on the side of the majority, take a step back and think about what went wrong." He's evading having to explain the damn system.
: yeah he's being an asshole, yeah he should have gotten reported. but if all 4 of you got banned, it's clear that you were verbally abusing him for doing so badly
I'm sorry, didn't realize we were "abusing" him now. Thought chat was more harmless than a fucking belt whipping.
Samus72 (NA)
: Hypothetical situation: during a game, a guy AFKs. He sits at the base doing nothing but calling everyone a loser every few seconds. During the same game, another player tells the AFKer to die, get cancer, and other unsavory things out of frustration. The second player has a great game with forty kills and zero deaths. Who should be reported? The answer is both of them. They both broke the rules. The first player didn't participate in the game. The second player said things that are not allowed. Both will be punished. The rules apply equally to everyone.
One ruined the game for 4 other people. The other one said some shit in chat. One of them deserves a ban, the other a chat restriction at most. The rules apply equally to anyone, but the offenses are clearly not equally egregious.
: you know, you should probably use your own logic with that problem. "that guy is probably just upset that day" maybe the feeder is just having a bad game. maybe they were put in an unfavorable matchup. if they instalocked and then proceeded to feed, let him know that that's a dick move, but in a civil way. does it really take that much effort to not be an asshole to someone?
When you go first time Bard top in D3, rush Nashor's Tooth, and go 0/9... It's not just a bad game. You're fucking trolling. You're losing the game for 4 of your teammates who worked hard AF to get to their D3 rank. If anyone's the asshole... It's the Bard. That's a true story by the way. But naw, get the 4 teammates banned. They hurt his feelings. QQ.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
im tilt (NA)
: > How to win as zed: > > 1) Spam Q in lane, miss half your cs, and fall slightly behind > 2) Get level 6 and all-in the enemy with nothing but 2 long swords and get a free kill anyway OP obviously does not have complete understanding of how zed works, just another qq thread that people make anytime any champ is strong or meta. Zed, as compared to most energy champs, has energy problems, if he spams q he will run out of energy fast and then you can trade with him Unless you are playing some super harass champ, a good zed has no reason to miss ANY cs with his passive Once he hits lvl 6 and ults you with two long swords and kills you, that is on you, unless you are under 50% hp, ulting you, one auto attack, one e , and ignite will not kill you. He has to hit at LEAST ONE pair of shurikens to kill you with ult proc, oh wait, his q IS A PROJECTILE, YOU CAN DODGE IT. Now, don't get me wrong, im not saying zed is particularly balanced right now, but majority of things you stated are false Let the downvotes roll in just because i actually know what im talking about..
Now your only argument is "just dodge his shurikens". Fucking amazing.
: He is, but I thought we all agreed some time ago that he was balanced? Guess I better ready my downvotes for these types of threads again.
Ever heard of this thing called "patches"? They change the game around. That means Zed can go from balanced to bullshit instantly. Not that difficult to comprehend.
Show more

Captain Fragget

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion