: The biggest problem with League of Legends is you.
Soooooo what you're saying is "its not me its all you idiots ruining my gaming experience"???? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} WELCOME TO THE INTERNET GLAD YOU'RE UP TO SPEED ON HOW WE OPERATE HERE BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? we think the same damn thing about you more than likely
: Set 2 has made me quit playing, hoping set 3 brings me back.
man fuck tis guy{{champion:2}} < hes a douche op won't be nerfed champ and screw glacial
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARlZAL9U,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-16T08:48:11.796+0000) > > YOU THINK I DIDN'T TRY ALL THAT? (i mean I had ignite so I did the majority) The yuumi followed me back where ever I went > > and the difference still remains a disco nunu can be killed off and thus forced to leave me alone for at least a bit a yuumi doesn't have that problem Disco Nunu can feed the enemy tho, more trolling and a harder game Yuumi just follows you around and gives you 'bit of adaptive force Someone can easily just pick whatever champ they want and just follow you around without dying, it's not really that hard **So, again: **_Yuumi isn't the problem, it's the player_ If you can force Yuumi to unattach from you, that'll just give players an easy way to troll Yuumi players. Because let's be honest, not everyone likes Yuumi. And Yuumi can't really do much without someone to attach to
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARlZAL9U,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-12-16T08:59:56.878+0000) > > Disco Nunu can feed the enemy tho, more trolling and a harder game > Yuumi just follows you around and gives you 'bit of adaptive force > Someone can easily just pick whatever champ they want and just follow you around without dying, it's not really that hard > > **So, again: **_Yuumi isn't the problem, it's the player_ > > If you can force Yuumi to unattach from you, that'll just give players an easy way to troll Yuumi players. Because let's be honest, not everyone likes Yuumi. And Yuumi can't really do much without someone to attach to Thats like saying Kalista ult should only send you when the Kalista player decides, if I don't want a Yuumi on me and that Yuumi isn't using abilities I should be able to kick that yuumi off and that yuumi shouldn't be able to reattach to me for a few minutes AT LEAST Yuumi doesn't get a free pass on her kit because "oh well she can troll you but you can't troll her because that'd be unfun to the yuumi player" 1 by your logic, not everyone is gonna troll the yuumi player, it varies player to player 2 if a player doesn't want an emote spamming useless player mooching off them they damn well should be able to get the thing off them at least
: Gnars weak
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: The problem isn't the champ It's the player They can pick ANY champ they want and follow you around and steal your xp. Yuumi doesn't have any special xp leeching powers And you can already get Yuumi to unattach form you just tp, recall or die The difference with tahm and yuumi is the fact that tahm can just eat you and throw you under turret or under the fountain. That's why you can leave his W by yourself. Yuumi can't do that, you will decide where you and yuumi will go
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARlZAL9U,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-16T08:02:50.580+0000) > > The problem isn't the champ > It's the player > > They can pick ANY champ they want and follow you around and steal your xp. Yuumi doesn't have any special xp leeching powers > And you can already get Yuumi to unattach form you just tp, recall or die > > The difference with tahm and yuumi is the fact that tahm can just eat you and throw you under turret or under the fountain. That's why you can leave his W by yourself. Yuumi can't do that, you will decide where you and yuumi will go YOU THINK I DIDN'T TRY ALL THAT? (i mean I had ignite so I did the majority) The yuumi followed me back where ever I went and the difference still remains a disco nunu can be killed off and thus forced to leave me alone for at least a bit a yuumi doesn't have that problem
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARlZAL9U,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-16T05:48:39.846+0000) > > the champion literally allows you to afk > > if tahm can't pick you up and keep you in his stomach because he wants to yuumi doesnt get to just attach and stay there because she wants too If someone wants to troll you they're gonna do it. Again I feel the need to emphasize _this guy would have found a way to fuck with you with or without yuumi existing_. People have found ways to troll since the game was in its infancy.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARlZAL9U,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-16T07:10:31.215+0000) > > If someone wants to troll you they're gonna do it. Again I feel the need to emphasize _this guy would have found a way to fuck with you with or without yuumi existing_. People have found ways to troll since the game was in its infancy. no those players can die yuumi doesn't go anywhere, SHE CAN'T GET HIT parasitic champion
: Nice to see people go straight to ad hominem instead of trying to argue about the subject.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=73gBBQGp,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-16T08:24:43.533+0000) > > Nice to see people go straight to ad hominem instead of trying to argue about the subject. what?
XPnut (NA)
: Are you unaware there is a champion requirement for rank as well?
> [{quoted}](name=XPnut,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFM45Qbg,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-16T05:37:32.367+0000) > > Are you unaware there is a champion requirement for rank as well? that has nothing to do with what they said, the tutorial used to suggest ashe build a thornmail, thats just a player not knowing how to play not a player not having enough champions
Zyniya (NA)
: they updated the tutorial thats a dead meme now.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyniya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oFM45Qbg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-16T04:33:20.402+0000) > > they updated the tutorial thats a dead meme now. still a shit tutorial
: What champion made you start hating playing the game?
: Terrible idea, that will allow troll teammates to force me to detach during terrible times. I will unattach from you during good times (mostly good times). Just because there's one troll Yuumi player doesn't mean this is a necessary thing to add. Besides, your idea wouldn't fix anything, she would just reattach to you.
> [{quoted}](name=xHeimtechZX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARlZAL9U,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-16T06:11:21.873+0000) > > Terrible idea, that will allow troll teammates to force me to detach during terrible times. I will unattach from you during good times (mostly good times). Just because there's one troll Yuumi player doesn't mean this is a necessary thing to add. Besides, your idea wouldn't fix anything, she would just reattach to you. you know whats a terrible idea? making a champ that can afk on you while leeching xp and being untargetable
: You can walk under tower and the tower will target Yuumi first. Either she detaches or she dies.
> [{quoted}](name=Deνiruchi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARlZAL9U,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-16T06:09:53.537+0000) > > You can walk under tower and the tower will target Yuumi first. Either she detaches or she dies. no it aggros you because unless yuumi does damage to someone under tower it wont aggro her
: There's nothing stopping them from trolling you the same way with a different champion. You don't need to be yuumi to follow someone around the map leeching xp. The problem isn't the champion it's the player just being a dick.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ARlZAL9U,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-16T05:19:00.275+0000) > > There's nothing stopping them from trolling you the same way with a different champion. You don't need to be yuumi to follow someone around the map leeching xp. The problem isn't the champion it's the player just being a dick. the champion literally allows you to afk if tahm can't pick you up and keep you in his stomach because he wants to yuumi doesnt get to just attach and stay there because she wants too
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=73gBBQGp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-15T23:20:57.033+0000) > > Yasuo is OP > > and > > Mages are balanced bUt HaShInShIn
> [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=73gBBQGp,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-16T01:15:57.621+0000) > > bUt HaShInShIn more like "-well hashinshin said-"
: Three words that make League players cringe
: When did the party start?
> [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ExwAIQ5K,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-12-16T00:41:29.827+0000) > > When did the party start? about 3 days ago or so
: > perfectly valid discussions being ruined by mass downvote in seconds somethings gotta give here I don't think I've seen a single valid discussion being talked here. It's either Nerf X, buff Y, Riot sucks, or some such. Any time there's a constructive statement made, your rank would be called into question. Or some "main" would ACKCHUIILEEE...your post to nothingness.
> [{quoted}](name=Risk of Fate,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ExwAIQ5K,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-15T21:25:49.944+0000) > > somethings gotta give here > > I don't think I've seen a single valid discussion being talked here. It's either Nerf X, buff Y, Riot sucks, or some such. Any time there's a constructive statement made, your rank would be called into question. Or some "main" would ACKCHUIILEEE...your post to nothingness. you're more than a little late to the party
: Jarvan IV E+Q Dash Doesn't Properly Knockup Champions Who Dash
Flag and drag having a bug? nothing new there lol
: You're certainly not ~~Alune~~ alone... I didn't expect it to win this hard, since Homebound continued Lucian's story and also hinted that Senna might become a champion.
> [{quoted}](name=LordRedStone Nr1,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Ys2pgsOa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-15T18:59:20.014+0000) > > You're certainly not ~~Alune~~ alone... > I didn't expect it to win this hard, since Homebound continued Lucian's story and also hinted that Senna might become a champion. Homebound is great but progressing a whole regions story and connecting it to a faction from another region AND slapping in a character from the card game AND developing Sylas? its kinda hard to compete imho
: We should all boycott League
imagine how {{champion:429}} mains must feel
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3LUE8PRA,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-15T13:33:45.910+0000) > > you clearly don't know anything if you think Akali is better as she is now Guy again stop ignoring facts. Old akali was worst then the current one that is a fact.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3LUE8PRA,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-15T13:54:28.779+0000) > > Guy again stop ignoring facts. Old akali was worst then the current one that is a fact. Not a fact thats your opinion and your opinion is probably wrong so byeeeeeeeeee
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3LUE8PRA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-15T12:50:38.611+0000) > > THATS THE FCKIN POINT > > Riot 'once its gone its gone' REVERTED CHANGES that weren't healthy for the game if thats to much for you to comprehend I've got nothing more to try to help you comprehend Are you trolling? Since it really seems like it. Akali is 100% healthier then old akali that is basically a fact at this point so if your argument unhealthy reworks get reverted THAT DOESN'T FIT here. Your argument only works if you're talking about how old players feel and nothing else. God you people that want reverts are the most blind people in the game you refuse to accept you toxic no skill champions wasn't good for the game. Please stop being ignorant. Also you want a full revert and your most talked about champion here was rengar who didn't get that again wtf do you know how to argue? Also both your examples don't work since they weren't vgu. They were game play updates.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3LUE8PRA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-15T13:00:33.624+0000) > > Are you trolling? Since it really seems like it. Akali is 100% healthier then old akali that is basically a fact at this point so if your argument unhealthy reworks get reverted THAT DOESN'T FIT here. > > Your argument only works if you're talking about how old players feel and nothing else. > > God you people that want reverts are the most blind people in the game you refuse to accept you toxic no skill champions wasn't good for the game. > > Please stop being ignorant. > > Also you want a full revert and your most talked about champion here was rengar who didn't get that again wtf do you know how to argue? > > Also both your examples don't work since they weren't vgu. They were game play updates. you clearly don't know anything if you think Akali is better as she is now
: Shouldn't? its very small, no range, it does no damage unless its a tank into other people.. everybody else i've seen thats in higher elo play, says its terrible. I actually cant see using his R be of any use unless the enemy team has an HP tank. He has no combos, his abilities are all raw and uncordinated, and overall the champion just feels like yea i punsh, my abilities? yea they are all basic punches.. would be nice to see any sort of synergy at all with the champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=i19LY1Pc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-15T06:16:54.462+0000) > > Shouldn't? its very small, no range, it does no damage unless its a tank into other people.. everybody else i've seen thats in higher elo play, says its terrible. I actually cant see using his R be of any use unless the enemy team has an HP tank. He has no combos, his abilities are all raw and uncordinated, and overall the champion just feels like yea i punsh, my abilities? yea they are all basic punches.. would be nice to see any sort of synergy at all with the champ. thats the thing hes a top laner he isn't meant to press R and 1 bang people why do you think people hate {{champion:31}} ? His abilities are fluid for a champ whose whole objective is to get into the middle of a teamfight
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3LUE8PRA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-15T03:28:41.620+0000) > > Rengar did get reverted you literally have no idea what your talking about > https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-84-notes > so before making inaccurate statements make sure you know what you're talking about Yet knew you would do that since you are clueless. Guess what only his q got reverted NOTHING ELSE. The changes to his passive,w and r are still there and they were actually bigger changes then the q. Like wtf it even says it in the patch notes only the q is getting changed back wtf.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3LUE8PRA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-15T11:53:11.177+0000) > > Yet knew you would do that since you are clueless. Guess what only his q got reverted NOTHING ELSE. > > The changes to his passive,w and r are still there and they were actually bigger changes then the q. > > Like wtf it even says it in the patch notes only the q is getting changed back wtf. THATS THE FCKIN POINT Riot 'once its gone its gone' REVERTED CHANGES that weren't healthy for the game if thats to much for you to comprehend I've got nothing more to try to help you comprehend
: Those reverts required very little work though. Rengar just needed his Q changed back and Leblanc didn't have any visual changes to begin with. Reverting a full kit that got a VGU and 2 new skins is way more work than I think you realize.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3LUE8PRA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-15T03:27:16.542+0000) > > Those reverts required very little work though. Rengar just needed his Q changed back and Leblanc didn't have any visual changes to begin with. Reverting a full kit that got a VGU and 2 new skins is way more work than I think you realize. no, i realize it I'm just tired of seeing Akali changes in every other patch notes they can't balance it and I feel like the old kit would be easier to work with from a balance perspective im not saying its necessarily a better kit but certainly less overloaded than the current iteration
: Yeah no. Leblanc got reverted because it had basically the same problem but worst. Akali is actually played now, can get buffs and nerfs without her becoming broken or shit, actually takes skill. Also rengar didn't get reverted showing how much of the game you play.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3LUE8PRA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-15T02:32:39.326+0000) > > Yeah no. Leblanc got reverted because it had basically the same problem but worst. > > Akali is actually played now, can get buffs and nerfs without her becoming broken or shit, actually takes skill. > > Also rengar didn't get reverted showing how much of the game you play. Rengar did get reverted you literally have no idea what your talking about https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-84-notes so before making inaccurate statements make sure you know what you're talking about
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 13
These Sylas changes are not okay
: Mages played as supports.
leave {{champion:25}} and buff {{champion:43}} and why the hell do people think {{champion:161}} support is okay????
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ya2aY6XH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-14T20:36:57.257+0000) > > {{champion:142}} Isn't it great they gutted Nidalee's spear because "severely high damage skills coming from the fog of war is not fun or engaging, and creates very little potential for outplays".. Then they create this toxic pile.. {{champion:142}}
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ya2aY6XH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-14T20:54:56.620+0000) > > Isn't it great they gutted Nidalee's spear because "severely high damage skills coming from the fog of war is not fun or engaging, and creates very little potential for outplays".. > > Then they create this toxic pile.. {{champion:142}} it'd still be a great way to learn by having a similar because they both have one main skill shot
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E2KBEHg4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-12T01:51:53.823+0000) > > Yasuo's dad nanana yi's dad
> [{quoted}](name=Silverailo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E2KBEHg4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-14T20:51:25.554+0000) > > nanana yi's dad Yi's parents are dead
: Midalee
{{champion:142}}
: Pepsi and Coke taste the same, change my mind.
I mean you can tell coke and pepsi apart most of the time though right? I mean I can thats why I like both (occasionally)
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: because you can't have gals moaning dirty things in the innocent ears of american children
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wx5cEN8T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-14T20:14:37.974+0000) > > because you can't have gals moaning dirty things in the innocent ears of american children {{champion:28}} {{champion:103}} though?
: Sett R concept??
they shouldnt its fun af if anything they could add the ability to R+Flash like Lee Sin
: > [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1Ia0sYcx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-14T17:27:08.501+0000) > > they should just add doors so we can do a scooby doo chase scene I now have high hopes for Season 11.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1Ia0sYcx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-14T17:46:43.896+0000) > > I now have high hopes for Season 11. Of course this means if you go through the door theres a chance you come out on the other side of the map in true scooby doo fashion
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YhZOgX6G,comment-id=00000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-14T15:42:51.588+0000) > > still not balanced and still getting nerfed to this day, meanwhile huh I don't see any Zed nerfs.... I wonder why Because Akali is being played. It's that simple. Plus Riot doesn't balance the game, they don't have a balance team.. champs stay OP for years and go under the radar because nobody plays them. That's hardly an argument..
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YhZOgX6G,comment-id=000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-14T16:45:19.643+0000) > > Because Akali is being played. It's that simple. > > Plus Riot doesn't balance the game, they don't have a balance team.. champs stay OP for years and go under the radar because nobody plays them. > > That's hardly an argument.. And your whole argument about zed being more op then akali is hardly an argument also what you just said is dodging the point, thats like admitting something is broken and arguing something else is broken and should be addressed rather than the thing EVERYONE sees is broken. Akali is broken so lets nerf Zed because hes op? Zeds not broken and if he were you know damn well people would be spamming the shit out of him, meanwhile people spam Akali because she IS broken as shit
: Does anyone have issues clicking Blast Plants?
SAME TBH its gotten me killed too many times
: Sett QOL buff
I think it should just be movement speed buff on Q use regardless of moving towards the enemy or not, its not a very big movement speed buff
: How Sylas players going to look with their new skin
https://thementalattic.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/video_games_assassins_creed_ezio_auditore_da_firenze_1920x1200.jpg
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YhZOgX6G,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-12-14T13:31:22.155+0000) > > Akali can't be bad in high elo while simaltaneously being pick/ban in pro play > > One or the other not both > also if she were well balanced they wouldn't be specifically targeting her for nerfs to this day Never said she was bad, just not OP. This is why I wonder why I evenwrote this post.. I know how tis gonna be.. people are gonna derp out lame excuses that is completely void of any intelligent thinking.. slam my rank or elo if they can't win the argument, or try to twist the logic into "but pro play but but.. and and.. bans!" Pro play is completely different than any other play, lets just drop that. The stuff that's OP in pro play can be disastrously useless in normals, or solo Q because they require far more teamwork than you can expect to get anywhere else... A good example of this is when SEjuani was a big pick in the LCS, yet in solo Q she was suffering and kinda useless, cuz she is so heavily team dependent.. Pro play aside, akali rarely stomps even in high elo. Then again, neither does zed, because high elo players know how to play safe.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YhZOgX6G,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2019-12-14T15:18:01.062+0000) > > Never said she was bad, just not OP. > > This is why I wonder why I evenwrote this post.. I know how tis gonna be.. people are gonna derp out lame excuses that is completely void of any intelligent thinking.. slam my rank or elo if they can't win the argument, or try to twist the logic into "but pro play but but.. and and.. bans!" > > Pro play is completely different than any other play, lets just drop that. The stuff that's OP in pro play can be disastrously useless in normals, or solo Q because they require far more teamwork than you can expect to get anywhere else... > > A good example of this is when SEjuani was a big pick in the LCS, yet in solo Q she was suffering and kinda useless, cuz she is so heavily team dependent.. > > Pro play aside, akali rarely stomps even in high elo. Then again, neither does zed, because high elo players know how to play safe. still not balanced and still getting nerfed to this day, meanwhile huh I don't see any Zed nerfs.... I wonder why
: 100% ap scaling on his E and W healing from all sources. Doesn't really sound like "gutting"
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YLdOMx4a,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-14T15:05:42.911+0000) > > 100% ap scaling on his E and W healing from all sources. Doesn't really sound like "gutting" considering he can't combo with E2+Q, and his laning phase will be supeeeeeeeeeeer weak its pretty big
Rioter Comments
Chull (NA)
: #ChampFeelMatters
I mean some of it seems nice like the W healing even if it doesn't connect but literally almost everything else isn't good unless they are trying to balance him by turning him into a champ thats not played
: > [{quoted}](name=Revech,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YhZOgX6G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-14T12:49:47.157+0000) > > I haven't read through the whole post but i'm going to insert my piece here: > > akali reached a 50% winrate with +10% pickrate > > Let that sink in for a few moments. Means nothing. At least to me... The more I play League, the more I realize just how worthless many stats are.... Take Akali for instance.. A champion that is so well balanced, ANY CHAMPION can counter her.. easily... Yet she has a 50% W/R with a 10% pickrate... why? Because the stigma about her is that she's "unbeatable" so nobody cares to learn how to beat her.... Except higher elo's where she actually does pretty bad most of the time, and she's a very feast or famine champion.. Low elo where most of those picks, bans, and W/R %'s are coming from is from people who can't figure out to just bait her W gg you auto win against akali.. Zed on the other hand has this stigma for some unknown reason of actually requiring skill.. when he doesn't in any capacity...
> [{quoted}](name=KnightLakega,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YhZOgX6G,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-14T12:53:16.549+0000) > > Means nothing. > > At least to me... The more I play League, the more I realize just how worthless many stats are.... > > Take Akali for instance.. A champion that is so well balanced, ANY CHAMPION can counter her.. easily... > > Yet she has a 50% W/R with a 10% pickrate... why? > > > Because the stigma about her is that she's "unbeatable" so nobody cares to learn how to beat her.... Except higher elo's where she actually does pretty bad most of the time, and she's a very feast or famine champion.. > > Low elo where most of those picks, bans, and W/R %'s are coming from is from people who can't figure out to just bait her W gg you auto win against akali.. > > > Zed on the other hand has this stigma for some unknown reason of actually requiring skill.. when he doesn't in any capacity... Akali can't be bad in high elo while simaltaneously being pick/ban in pro play One or the other not both also if she were well balanced they wouldn't be specifically targeting her for nerfs to this day
Rioter Comments
: Going Full AP Nocturne be like
Elspeth gonna whup ashioks ass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzNb5Bqzwg
: PSA About Counter Building
{{item:3140}} needs more build options tbh {{item:3139}} is just not a great item for most champions and {{item:3140}} when you get counterpicked say u {{champion:497}} and they have{{champion:25}} the qss is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally nice{{item:3222}} is great for supports......... but there are still a lack of options especially with more and more AD champions getting hard cc
: > [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ujj6Xjjr,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-13T19:10:50.047+0000)The moderators don't negotiate with terrorists. I mean, the demands are also predictable: * Stop moderating content I don't want you to moderate. * Quit. Those are the usual things we hear from people frustrated with moderation, and neither is especially actionable.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=ujj6Xjjr,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-13T19:12:37.441+0000) > > I mean, the demands are also predictable: > > * Stop moderating content I don't want you to moderate. > * Quit. > > Those are the usual things we hear from people frustrated with moderation, and neither is especially actionable. could always disable downvoting, making it you either agree with it and the post gains traction or you don't and you go next, at least until a more suitable long-term solution is found
Show more

CaptainAntiHeroz

Level 361 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion